Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

So that is it for breakfast?  Cold cereal?  No fruit, no fruit juice, no toast, no napkin.  I guess they are on their own for breakfast and Hannie probably poured the milk while Michelle made a Starbucks run.

The Internet FU is coming.  We'll see an Instagram post of them all chowing down on some Aldi fruit cocktail.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 2

Who is the visiting child defrauding us with those adorable little knees?

Of course, all they can read is religious stuff!  Why not read to them Little Women or Heidi?

I like McKenzie with her dirty knees, probably from playing on the Duggar's dirty floor.

Is that Tabitha, the hired tutor?

• Love 1

Who's the young lady with the Lost Girls?

That book was written by Ken Ham of Creation Museum fame? 

Though morbidly curious, I don't even think I'd want to spend the money to enter the "museum", since I would find it so anti-science that it would give me fits. To visit it is the equivalent of a haaj for Fundies.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Wow, talk about FU Internetz. 

I am on my phone, but I'm pretty sure that's Tabby Paine.

That's what I thought. She's a pretty girl, but ancient by Fundy standards. Not that I'd give that even a second of thought in our world , but in Fundieland, poor lass is tragic spinster, much like a carton of expired milk.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Is that Jordyn in her lap?

None of them look enthralled by the book, except maybe the defrauder on the end.

I just read most of it on Amazon. I can see why they're not enthralled -- it's a 10-page board book of doggerel paraphrasing a few verses of the beginning of Genesis, written in the dumbest way possible, with exclamations like "Isn't that neat!?" so he can rhyme, and idiocy such as a definition of "infinite" -- in doggerel -- and stuff like "God always existed and that is that!" .... He probably wrote it in 15 minutes or less. (and I don't say that because I'm impressed with his intelligence)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

That's what I thought. She's a pretty girl, but ancient by Fundy standards. Not that I'd give that even a second of thought in our world , but in Fundieland, poor lass is tragic spinster, much like a carton of expired milk.

I love how we separate the worlds of the Duggars & "our" world or the "normal" world. Cracks me up. In Fundieland, my son & niece would be joining Tabby in the spinster category at 25 & 26. My other niece & nephew at 22 & 23 would be closely behind them.  Except all 4 of them are college graduates, gainfully employed, self sufficient & are happy with their lives. They aren't sitting around waiting for Prince or Princess Charming to come along.

It looks like Mack & Jordyn are pondering the content of the book. I'm sure any questions are shot down.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Westiepeach said:

So, who wants to take one for the team????

Since I am an elderly Jewish grandmother, divorced and remarried,  with a gay son, I don't think I am a candidate!!!!  Or, I could try and see the tops of their heads blow off!!

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

So, who wants to take one for the team????

I would TOTALLY be willing to take one for the team but I'm an African-American woman with a master's degree.   Besides, I've already surpassed Jana as the spinster aunt (at the ripe age of 29).  Too bad--I suspect that John David would let me wear pants to my heart's content. 

• Love 11
On 9/23/2016 at 8:20 PM, Malvina said:

14380083_169721296804694_830687395517461

Of course Josie has her hands in the foot bath  -- and then later has to be held down by two other girls to sit still for her french tips.

(because it's more important for her to look pretty above anything else.)

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Since I am an elderly Jewish grandmother, divorced and remarried,  with a gay son, I don't think I am a candidate!!!!  Or, I could try and see the tops of their heads blow off!!

Oh Lookey, you would probably be struck down by lightning if you even got close to their driveway.

Your post really gave me a chuckle.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

I would TOTALLY be willing to take one for the team but I'm an African-American woman with a master's degree.   Besides, I've already surpassed Jana as the spinster aunt (at the ripe age of 29).  Too bad--I suspect that John David would let me wear pants to my heart's content. 

I'll go for it. I'm from them heathen countries over there in Yurop. We don't do Religion much. We don't allow homeschooling. We don't wear hideous Prairie dresses.

I'm sure I'm a prime candidate, no?

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, MunichNark said:

I'll go for it. I'm from them heathen countries over there in Yurop. We don't do Religion much. We don't allow homeschooling. We don't wear hideous Prairie dresses.

Why not?   If only Just for the thrill of giving them culture shock. Though, you may be one who goes into shock.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, SometimesBites said:

I dont think I've ever seen a picture of Josie that didn't make my hackles rise. She has that classic I-am-on-the-edge-of-a-meltdown face that makes the blood of teacher and sitters run cold.

I know what you mean. Josie is one of those kids, where if I saw her running towards me, I'd cringe. She always looks sticky and gross. I feel bad for the people who get stuck carrying her around when they visit the TTH.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, MunichNark said:

I think it's fine as long as you personally denounce all other Germans as hellbound libruls and use "purpose" as a verb.

I could do it too. I'm way on the old side but I have a excuse already made up for that (I had to get a divorce when my ex husband flatly refused to let me tie him to a chair to illustrate spiritual bondage.) I won't mention the gay thing and I'll just keep repeating that my dad was in the Air Force. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I can't believe that any entity thinks that the public wants to watch the goings-on of yet another spoiled, obnoxious millennial. 

Especially a spoiled, obnoxious millennial who has displayed no talent what.so.ever but has made fame-mongering a way of life.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

TLC must be pretty desperate. Also, happy 30th birthday Ms Amy Jordan Duggar King!

14462870_1014174778681331_12830752928625

Any remaining unexploited "little people" should get in contact with TLC ASAP. 

So, these women have nothing better to do than go out and get pedicures? Not that there's anything wrong with pedicures--but watching some spoiled, lazy women get pedicures is the most interesting thing they could find to film?

Edited by LilJen
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, LilJen said:

So, these women have nothing better to do than go out and get pedicures? Not that there's anything wrong with pedicures--but watching some spoiled, lazy women get pedicures is the most interesting thing they could find to film?

Its not like Amy or any other Duggar gives TLC an opportunity to film them doing hard work.

• Love 2