Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

First, Amy and Jill need to clean their freezers more often. Second, STFU about breast milk. Its only "liquid gold" for moms who have a hard time producing it, or can't. For other moms its what the body does.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, BetyBee said:

FAmy needs to get a dog so the liquid gold doesn't go to waste. 😉

Yeah last night when I was reading that post, all I could think was "until you bring your dog into this, you can't compete with whatever the fuck Jill was doing." 

• LOL 11
58 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I mean, you tried to be a country music star?  With no talent, based entirely on networking in your last name?  

Not even her last name. I believe her legal last name was Jordan.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

I can’t decide if Amy truly misunderstood why she has the nickname “Famy” or if she’s playing dumb so she can be clever and use that quote. Then I realize I don’t care either way, it’s still stupid.

ETA - my money is on humblebrag. Why yes, I am procrastinating today.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Time to play spot the Duggars...

jd3.jpg

jak.jpg

All right, I got questions about the second picture:

1. Is Jackson (who is wearing the red shirt in front) pre-courting the girl next to him?

2. Is the guy behind Jackson either pre-courting Hannie, or does he work for the Duggars? He appears to be wearing a Duggar shirt, yet he is not a Duggar.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I can't play spot the Duggars yet. I'm still trying to play name the food. The only thing I'm sure of is the lettuce. I suppose the red stuff on a platter at the end (in front of someone who looks like a Duggar) is tomato. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Is the guy behind Jackson either pre-courting Hannie, or does he work for the Duggars? He appears to be wearing a Duggar shirt, yet he is not a Duggar.

the guy has a JED! shirt. Is it the linked to being "friends" with Hannie guy? can't remember the guy's name.

JB must have had a ton of the J and J services shirts made. Spivey, Caldwell, Bauer kids etc all have been shown wearing them.

Can't read the logo on Jackson's but I think maybe wearing a Buildmaster Construction shirt. so Jason's llc

also why did Jackson and a girl rate to be right up front next to one of the speakers?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

I can't play spot the Duggars yet. I'm still trying to play name the food. The only thing I'm sure of is the lettuce. I suppose the red stuff on a platter at the end (in front of someone who looks like a Duggar) is tomato. 

I think it’s a taco station 

6 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

OK. That makes sense, I guess. The theme was Western and the dress was prairie, so I was looking for baked beans, ham and toast. I'm still not sure what was in that big chafing pan or the stuff in foil that the young woman with braids was dishing out carefully. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

OK. That makes sense, I guess. The theme was Western and the dress was prairie, so I was looking for baked beans, ham and toast. I'm still not sure what was in that big chafing pan or the stuff in foil that the young woman with braids was dishing out carefully. 

I think it’s from left to right 

chicken

beans and corn

cheese sauce

lettuce

shredded cheese 

cucumbers 

don’t know maybe tortilla strips

tomatoes or peppers 

(yes I’m bored)

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 9
8 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I think it’s from left to right 

chicken

beans and corn

cheese sauce

lettuce

shredded cheese 

cucumbers 

don’t know maybe tortilla strips

tomatoes or peppers 

(yes I’m bored)

...with a side of hair in everything, especially the baked beans,  courtesy of the "cowgirl" second from the right.

Well, at least the Duggars are used to it.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Actually, a taco station sounds fun. But if the Duggars were involved, I'm sure they did their usual lazy, half-assed job.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Katey's got a good grip on her man.

I thought that was the Original Smugs.

20 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Katey is a shape shifter. In the engagement and wedding pics I thought she was statuesque and unique. Post-marriage, she's morphed into Jana. 

That's what Birkenstocks will do to you.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Good to know Jackson is back to his front-and-center, ham it up for the camera ways.

Katey's got a good grip on her man.

No one else wants Jed!  Things must be desperate in fundie-land.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

They probably get newlyweds to speak for fear couples that have been married more than a couple years, but less than 20, will tell the truth.

Can you imagine Josh and Anna speaking about marriage? And at this point they actually have some legitimate expertise in marriage since they have been married for almost 13 years.

• LOL 7