Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

That article is just so odd.  What was the point?  Nothing really new, maybe a little non-news for fans that don't keep up with Famy on the regular.   It seemed like with her and her husbands businesses she was getting away from the spotlight, but this article sort of reads like she still wants her 15 minutes.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

That article is just so odd.  What was the point?  Nothing really new, maybe a little non-news for fans that don't keep up with Famy on the regular.   It seemed like with her and her husbands businesses she was getting away from the spotlight, but this article sort of reads like she still wants her 15 minutes.

I think Amy will always be a famewhore. I don't think it's a personalty characteristic that really goes away, even if she may have chilled out in other ways. 

• Love 6

The sudden change in relationship between Amy and the Duggar household since Mary's passing is obvious to me. I always suspected Jim Bob had to allow Amy access to his household and children to please his mother. Since Mary is out of the equation now, Amy is on the 'outs'. Such a nice, Godly family, don't you think? The Duggars are fake as hell with their 'unconditional love'...just ask Jill. I bet Deanna isn't as 'close' to her brother as she once appeared to be either. The woman wears pants.

• Love 16

I'm pretty sure Johannah is going to follow the Duggar/Gothard plan to marry young & have a dozen or more kids, but I've always had a soft spot for her. She was so spunky and full of life when she was younger.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, jcbrown said:

I thought Arkansas had a mask mandate. No?

The statewide one goes into effect on Monday, though individual cities and towns have enacted their own before then. (My little town actually enacted a mask mandate before the state did, which shocked me.) I am not sure about how strict enforcement is, though. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Alright, go off Amy.  Edit: it’s also Jim Bob’s birthday. Make of that what you will.

23B95977-DFBA-478C-992A-71E06EB83962.jpeg

I didn't realize it was JB's birthday. Has anyone posted the requisite homages on social media?

• Love 2

In the first picture Anna posted, the boy standing up on the high beam is an accident waiting to happen. A fall from there onto that tile would not end well. As many times as I have seen interior pics of the TTH, I never thought about someone climbing on those beams. Perhaps he got up there to hang the happy birthday sign, but the way he is standing there, I can imagine him trying a "balance beam routine" to get to the other side. Yikes !

• Love 5

I have so many questions... 😄😂

Why sunglasses indoors? Are JB and Michelle hung over?

Why is that J-boy positioned like that? And why are there no ladders? And Anna couldn't wait until said J-boy was off of there before taking said picture?

• LOL 5
16 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Make of Famy's cryptic message what you will...

Amy and Jill need to run into the restroom and switch outfits.

12 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Just Anna:

The JKid on the beam looks like he just hung himself and no one noticed, ala Harold from Harold and Maude.

Lolli's too busy posing in her double popsicle skirt, her legs being the two sticks.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, drafan said:

The JKid on the beam looks like he just hung himself and no one noticed, ala Harold from Harold and Maude.

I will cop not to noticing him, since I was blind due to my Lolli and Pops hate.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

do you think they had a crowd for the party. the big space with no furniture and the amount of foam plates and plastic ware suggest that. but maybe that is the usual set up.

can anyone make out what the sign says in the kitchen? the one in front of open boxes of cereal and poptarts. 4th in anna's pic

(edited)
42 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

do you think they had a crowd for the party. the big space with no furniture and the amount of foam plates and plastic ware suggest that. but maybe that is the usual set up.

can anyone make out what the sign says in the kitchen? the one in front of open boxes of cereal and poptarts. 4th in anna's pic

Oops, wrong sign. 🤔

image.png.553121dcf100b838e95a9ffb52bd9e9c.pngimage.png.cf6b74b08a24255073910df5f22a77a2.png

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I think it was @Temperance who posted in another thread (this pic is circulating in 3) that the party was well attended by plenty of non-Duggars. 

Two of the non-attendees were Amy and Jill. Understandably on Jill's part.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think it was @Temperance who posted in another thread (this pic is circulating in 3) that the party was well attended by plenty of non-Duggars. 

Times like these are probably when it stings hard. I feel bad for Jill.

• Love 9
(edited)

It looks like an outlet to me.  The furniture has been pushed out of the way and maybe there is usually a lamp plugged in there? 
I have a floor outlet.  Looks similar. 

2B1A9ED2-92B3-4EB0-859B-1493C58BCC93.jpeg

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Yes it was me. Madison Nicole had a new "story" (I think that's the term) posted today. It was a whole bunch of people at the TTH. One was playing an accordion.  Instagram stories are usually temporary and feature recent content. It's likely that was JimBob's birthday party with many nonDuggars in attendance. (It was her personal Instagram and it's relatively easy to find.)

Amy and Jill were probably safer being away from the TTH. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3