Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Gee, maybe they'll pull Meeechelle out of mothballs and have her do another robocall. And this one will be national. ;  ) 

I have a whistle with her name on it if she try to shove her opinion down my throat by calling my house.

Derick would drop dead on the spot if saw my grandson's college dorm bathroom/shower facility. It's co-ed. The showers have thick curtains, and there are stalls for the toilets, but all are welcome. You can even room with a member of the opposite sex. And, although his college doesn't push the fact that it once was a religious school, it still has a theology program. So the times they are a'changin, Derick.

• Love 8

What bugs me is, his post specifically says for Christians concerned........... , I'm not even going to read the article. Seems like old news, so to speak. He doesn't expect positive comments, he just can't.

• Love 1

Okay, I certainly am a glutton for punishment today. The article Dillhole linked to says, in part:

For a year and a half, AFA has been encouraging shoppers to #BoycottTarget after the retailer publicized it would allow men free and unrestricted access into women's fitting rooms and restrooms.

When did "the retailer" publicize THAT? Must have totally missed it.

As we have stated many times, our worries stem from both the real and potential threat that predators and voyeurs, or anyone with evil intentions, would take advantage of the Target bathroom policy to harm women and children - and we have plenty of incidents to show that they have.

Stop letting Josh in public bathrooms, then.

• Love 23

What the fuck Derick. If we remove the implication of transgender from your post, then men shouldn't be allowed in any bathroom. Last I checked children use the Men's Room as well. If all the men in your wheelhouse are creeps, you all need to be doing your business outside.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kalamac said:

Newsflash idiot Derrick, if someone is a predator, they're not going to look at a sign saying 'women only' and politely back away, they're going to go into the bathroom, and assault whomever they want. And the transgender people you're vilifying are far more likely to be attacked than being the ones doing the attacking.

If only he'd also boycott Facebook, Instagram, Apple and Microsoft, all companies who have been open about supporting LGBTQ+ rights, we'd never have to hear from him again.

Yes! As someone said, "If a man wanted to go into a women's room, he could. It's a bathroom, not a club there's no bouncer."

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, kalamac said:

Newsflash idiot Derrick, if someone is a predator, they're not going to look at a sign saying 'women only' and politely back away, they're going to go into the bathroom, and assault whomever they want. And the transgender people you're vilifying are far more likely to be attacked than being the ones doing the attacking.

If only he'd also boycott Facebook, Instagram, Apple and Microsoft, all companies who have been open about supporting LGBTQ+ rights, we'd never have to hear from him again.

I wish I could like this comment multiple times!

• Love 14

So if we take Derick at his word - working part-time starting at age 11 and working full-time since age 22, why is it he's been needing to beg for donations for the past 3 years? This whole time he has been in DA he has had a full-time salary, yet he needed other people to pay his way, including health insurance? Why aren't these employers offering him health insurance? Because his employer of the last 6 years is TLC? Most folks wouldn't count a few hours of filming over 3 or 4 days full-time.

I believe the average American full-time job is 36 - 50 hours a week. Maybe the Duggars/Dillards do full-time a little different too.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So if we take Derick at his word - working part-time starting at age 11 and working full-time since age 22, why is it he's been needing to beg for donations for the past 3 years? This whole time he has been in DA he has had a full-time salary, yet he needed other people to pay his way, including health insurance? Why aren't these employers offering him health insurance? Because his employer of the last 6 years is TLC? Most folks wouldn't count a few hours of filming over 3 or 4 days full-time.

I believe the average American full-time job is 36 - 50 hours a week. Maybe the Duggars/Dillards do full-time a little different too.

Definitely. And their idea of work is clearly more than a little different. 

Edited by EVS
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

That's what I thought at the very beginning...that he was counting TLC. That would almost be true...full-time school, then Nepal, then TLC. If he got even any kind of stipend for being in Nepal, it would be technically true, but I wouldn't say "full time," because filming YOUR LIFE (not even like on a scripted show where you have to memorize lines and go to rehearsals) is not a 40 hour a week job!

why can't he say something like, "to all concerned, TLC allows us to pay the bills and live a middle-class life while we stay at home with our sons. It's not a traditional 'full-time' job, so it allows me to study / intern / do whatever it is I do at my 'ministry' program so I can be a preacher / doomsday prophet / theology teacher in the future."

instead, he looks like an ass, pretending to work a full-time job. That's a recipe to get those of us who bust our butts at our jobs every day to resent him!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

How, exactly, do these people even think it's possible to implement some of these laws they want even if they could get them passed?

What they want is to get a few arrested and convicted of a sex crime, so the person will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of their life. They figure this will put the fear of God in the rest of them and they'll go back into the closet where nobody has to acknowledge their existence.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, leighdear said:

What do men like Derick & his twisted freak friends that think women DO in the open parts of a ladies room

I have often wondered about this very question. And this one: Do they know that little boys can be molested too? 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

He answered my tweet about Nepal, claiming he was salaried. He did NOT address my comments about SOS. 

• Love 2
On 14.10.2017 at 11:08 PM, mynextmistake said:

Yeah, he generally seems kind of bored and disengaged around the kids. I think he would probably prefer to be done having more, but no chance of that with Jill unless he sneaks off and gets a vasectomy while she thinks he's doing interpretive dance to "Despacito" at a college party. 

I think he'd prefer to be done with Jill too . But he can't because Jesus so we're stuck with crazy Derick 

On 14.10.2017 at 11:47 PM, Christina87 said:

It's so odd that these people have so many children, but seem like they wish they all would go away so they could be alone with their spouse! 

They aren't having kids because they want a child , they're having them because God gets angry and sends them to hell if they don't or something like that . Also the whole building an army for Christ thing .

• Love 7

Derick has been quite defensive regarding salaried employment.

Just saw this, from the hypocrite:

Derick Dillard

@derick4HimReplying to @S94276338 @lynni_jay

Please get to know ppl instead of judging what you don’t know a thing about. Praying for you all.

8:08 PM - 17 Oct 2017

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Derick Dillard

Please get to know ppl instead of judging what you don’t know a thing about. Praying for you all.

Oh the irony! Not that Derick or any of the Duggars would recognize irony if it bit them on the ass.  You know, like karma does.

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Oh the irony! Not that Derick or any of the Duggars would recognize irony if it bit them on the ass.  You know, like karma does.

I wish karma would get a move on, though. Particularly the karma that ought to be waiting for Jim Bob and Meeechelle. That karma is long overdue, if you ask me. 

• Love 11

Michelle’s robocall was the catalyst to In Touch uncovering the open secret of the molestation. Of course it also led to the cancellation of 19 Slaves and Counting. Derick is even a dumber fuck than I thought, or he wants Counting On to be cancelled. If the latter Jessa is going to kick his face until it returns to its original state. Win win for all of us. He can then tweet 24/7. He’s already doing that. 

• Love 8

This was under Derick's liked tweets, does this mean he's off the show? Someone mentioned that he was edited out of Joy's wedding. I guess Jilly will still appear and be their breadwinner. Screenshot_20171018-114546.thumb.jpg.19a2640bc4d801f69f2fb22d3defbd95.jpg

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

Derick's on a twitter spree today...

Screenshot_20171018-105132.thumb.jpg.d8ffba571a33426012a6ffdaa2cfcf36.jpgScreenshot_20171018-105111.thumb.jpg.1c49cb614d9909c3b80f66be2b69f70d.jpg

Derick, it's so good to see that you are finally taking people's criticisms on board, and doing your bit to promote liberty and justice for everyone in the LGBTAIQ+ community, for women, for people who don't happen to be white, and for everyone else who still, in 2017, experiences hate, disadvantage and bigotry based on their (being perceived as) belonging to certain groups. You're doing that because it's right, regardless of your personal feelings about it. Nice one!

Seriously though, Derick, you would do well to read these tweets.

Edited by Obsidian
Rogue question mark
  • Love 8

Maybe he has a deal with Twitter, because no one has ever made me want to open an account before, like Derick does. Maybe he gets a kickback for every 100 haters Tweeters that sign up and post on his account.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Maybe a game like  Whack a. Mole, but in lieu of a mole, Derick’s Picasso Face Head.

LOL, I've heard Whack-A-Mole in regards to a Sister Wives person, but it would equally apply here, with that Whack-An-Asshole Drippy Derick!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

So Dreck is now a “Shithouse Philosopher”?

Is this to be his new vocation?

I read this as "Shithouse Philanderer"... Sorry. My only excuse is I've got 17 month old twins and I'm exhausted all the time. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Derick Dillard

Praying for you all? Lmao. Go fuck yourself, Derick.

• Love 6