Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Jill Rodriguez and her husband and 12 kids, who prayed for a house and got it, prayed for a place to put his tract printing business and got it, are now, after only a couple of months in the house, back in the Stink Bus again for I think she said 7 or 9 weeks.  Those poor kids sleeping on the floors, in drawers, whatever.  The are being sent as missionaries by Marantha Baptist in WV to do a southern tour.  So Bates family, get ready.  Here they come again.  I guess they'll preach and sing in Gill's church and play in his yard and hook up to his utilities and eat his food.  It will probably be a profitable stop.  Amazing they come up with the house, get it furnished and looking good, get his print business ready to go, and then leave.    They'll also probably show up in KY, FL, maybe NC and SC.  Run for hills folks.  You couldn't pay me to sit through their presentations.  You know, kids' recitals were so important to them, I think, and I went, and gushed over the whole thing just to be nice, but to go a service and see much less talent and more talk (I can give a half hour spiel myself and I've never been a member) is not something even the devil can make me do.

Perhaps the Dullards are planning some domestic mission work as well.

Edited by Micks Picks
  • Love 3

Maybe they are going to do a tour talking about their (fake) mission work and how they need more money, y'all. Have a slide show and some video. Then take up a love offering and hopefully get some more social security numbers...Derick will speak Spanish. Badly.

ah, the life of a fake missionary!

• Love 4

Bolding mine

Jill Rodriguez and her husband and 12 kids, who prayed for a house and got it, prayed for a place to put his tract printing business and got it, are now, after only a couple of months in the house, back in the Stink Bus again for I think she said 7 or 9 weeks. Those poor kids sleeping on the floors, in drawers, whatever. The are being sent as missionaries by Marantha Baptist in WV to do a southern tour. So Bates family, get ready. Here they come again. I guess they'll preach and sing in Gill's church and play in his yard and hook up to his utilities and eat his food. It will probably be a profitable stop. Amazing they come up with the house, get it furnished and looking good, get his print business ready to go, and then leave. They'll also probably show up in KY, FL, maybe NC and SC. Run for hills folks. You couldn't pay me to sit through their presentations. You know, kids' recitals were so important to them, I think, and I went, and gushed over the whole thing just to be nice, but to go a service and see much less talent and more talk (I can give a half hour spiel myself and I've never been a member) is not something even the devil can make me do.

Maybe.

Until they find out how much work it takes the Rodriguez family.

Much less work doing those come-to-jesus dances.

And saying, no comprende. Or is that comprendo? Mission work is hard, y'all!

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 4

So I only saw a glimpse of a headline, but apparently there is a confirmed case of sexually transmitted Zika in Texas. Jill & Derick either need birth control or need to head outta Dodge quickly.

Someone need to lay it into their hearts not to put another baby at risk.

• Love 2

So I only saw a glimpse of a headline, but apparently there is a confirmed case of sexually transmitted Zika in Texas. Jill & Derick either need birth control or need to head outta Dodge quickly.

Someone need to lay it into their hearts not to put another baby at risk.

I wouldn't be shocked if Jill thinks Zika virus is a Catholic disease. Surely God's Chosen Grifters are immune to such things. Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

Jill Rodriguez and her husband and 12 kids, who prayed for a house and got it, prayed for a place to put his tract printing business and got it, are now, after only a couple of months in the house, back in the Stink Bus again for I think she said 7 or 9 weeks.  Those poor kids sleeping on the floors, in drawers, whatever.  The are being sent as missionaries by Marantha Baptist in WV to do a southern tour.  So Bates family, get ready.  Here they come again.  I guess they'll preach and sing in Gill's church and play in his yard and hook up to his utilities and eat his food.  It will probably be a profitable stop.  Amazing they come up with the house, get it furnished and looking good, get his print business ready to go, and then leave.    They'll also probably show up in KY, FL, maybe NC and SC.  Run for hills folks.  You couldn't pay me to sit through their presentations.  You know, kids' recitals were so important to them, I think, and I went, and gushed over the whole thing just to be nice, but to go a service and see much less talent and more talk (I can give a half hour spiel myself and I've never been a member) is not something even the devil can make me do.

Jesus, he's the Gothard version of Cousin Eddie.

• Love 11

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBQ8Rl_rs1O/

The Big White Baby makes friends with a local!

Do they want us to think they are not back in NW Arkansas?

I love how even respectful comments get immediately deleted if they are the least bit questioning, but Jill has no problem with leg humpers telling each other to fuck off because they were the first ones to leave a comment, not you!!!! (That happened.) Stuff like that speaks louder than the most totally-capitalized Bible verse, Jill.

• Love 12

I guarantee 90% of the couples featured on Wedding Story are divorced right now. Most of the brides were insufferable.

I'm wondering how to interpret the radio silence from Jill and Derick. If they came home, why not say so? It doesn't take a genius to figure out they're not likely still in Central America.

I didn't think the brides were that bad! Keep in mind A Wedding Story and Four Weddings are/were two very different shows. 

A Wedding Story was a lovely show that aired mostly in the 90's and had very little drama. It started with the couple telling the story of how they got there and then filmed the wedding with minimum fuss. It was before say Yes to the Dress and all the wedding dress shows. 

Four weddings was a how where the brides went to each other's weddings and graded them all.

I never thought either show was that bad, although some of the brides on Four Weddings could be brutal.  

As for Jill and Derrick the silence doesn't look good, but then they probably feel persecuted since they do in general and a lot of the photos and posts have been criticized and I get the sense they aren't as resilient as Ben and Jessa.  

Edited by Temperance

I love how even respectful comments get immediately deleted if they are the least bit questioning, but Jill has no problem with leg humpers telling each other to fuck off because they were the first ones to leave a comment, not you!!!! (That happened.) Stuff like that speaks louder than the most totally-capitalized Bible verse, Jill.

Wow there sure is a lot of bitch fighting and swearing on her page. I'm shocked she hasn't deleted all that yet! Spotty internet or she just posts a picture and walks away?

Another think poor Izzy is not covered so he can't be bitten alive by mosquitoes. Notice the little friend he is making totally covered so as to be safe.

• Love 3

Wow there sure is a lot of bitch fighting and swearing on her page. I'm shocked she hasn't deleted all that yet! Spotty internet or she just posts a picture and walks away?

She only deletes comments if you question her cult or her financial swindling. She probably loves having 12 year old girls shred each other like wild animals in the comments section, desperate for her approval and attention. Makes Jesus smile, I bet.

Edited by Aja
  • Love 5

Wow, I didn't realize that Muffy was deleting now. At least she's not going to snark pages and banning those commentators, like Jessa did to me.

As a supposed non-profit, don't they have to make their taxes public? I would love to see how Triple D is cooking the books, especially combined with the substantial TLC income on the personal side. I guess the good news is that there were few sponsors, so they didn't make top dollar.

• Love 1

Wow, I didn't realize that Muffy was deleting now. At least she's not going to snark pages and banning those commentators, like Jessa did to me.

Jessa visited snark sites just to find out who to block? WTF? How did she know who you were? Was it your username? (I'm sorry for all the questions; I'm strangely interested in this.)

Oh, and bringing it back to Jill - I'm not shocked she's deleting comments. No one in this family can take criticism. 

• Love 1

It appears that Jessa was tagged by a poster either on the FJ or Famy Friday Insta pages (she's blocked both). I had posted on both pages that day and came home to find out she'd blocked me and other commentors on the same site. At first, we thought she went after all of the followers, but found that people who hadn't posted that day were not blocked. So yeah, girlfriend has a 3 month old infant (well, 2 at the time, this was about a month ago) and still has time to do this. 

Not too good at turning the other cheek, are they? I don't even remember what the post was about that she found my username and banned it.

• Love 5

That's not Pool House furniture; it's not generic enough. I think they're still in CA, and any conversation that gal had with Jill was via Skype (which is what I theorized being a devil's advocate a few days ago). 

• Love 2

Favorite line of the day - "are they done being fake missionaries yet'?  That cracked me up.   

Onto the dangers of a possible future pregnancy with Zika around.  How the hell are they going to get pregnant now?  Looks like God threw them a real curve ball on this one.  They will probably just do it anyway and hope for one of their well deserved miracles. God loves them more than just the regular locals so they'll try to prove it with a healthy baby.  

• Love 1

Even the threat of Zika is a pretty good, effective functioning argument for why one shouldn't flit off missioncating to exotic destinations without sturdy convictions (though, granted, I think Derick has sturdy convictions, with the previous experience and all).  I don't think Duggars would be alone in being the types of people who think, for whatever their own individual reasons, "Oh, things like that only happen to OTHER countries, and people.  What are the odds, tra la la!"

Last time he painted her toenails, wasn't she arched-backed with a fetus?

Yes, and it was at Jessa's wedding. Jill had to make a huge show of how she was so pregnant she couldn't paint her toenails. Never mind that she was only five months along at that point, or the fact that she could've had a pedicure done at a salon for $25.

• Love 4

Way to break a sweat working to save souls for Jesus, Derrick & Jill.

You got that right. Izzy looks almost bald in that picture (or I'm just not looking at it right, I almost missed him when I first looked at it.)

Or it's one of the things he picked up from GotHard.

I can't get the image of Jill's grubby bare feet on her wedding day outta my head. It made no sense given the safety hazards of walking around and sharp objects in the carpet. I could give her a pass for the ceremony but afterwards put some blinged out flip flops on! You could see on camera just how grubby her feet were....ewwwww

Who knows, maybe Derrick does have a bit of a foot fetish...but that just seems too exotic for such Dullard tastes.

Notice we just see her foot lest we be defrauded by the sight of those too sexy knees she may have inherited from her mama. Wonder if she even bothered to shave her legs...maybe Derrick likes the grubby granola style!

• Love 4

Men who actually go and get one do enjoy getting pedicures...but they probably don't think it's manly...even if Derrick did enjoy it, Boob has likely forbidden him from ever getting another one, particularly if Boob thought his enjoyment of it was not godly and too erotic.

I can't forget the look of pure Ecstasy on Derrick's face while HE was getting HIS toes done!

I guess this is yet another service Jilly Muffin must joyfully render to her headship.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 1

I can't get the image of Jill's grubby bare feet on her wedding day outta my head. It made no sense given the safety hazards of walking around and sharp objects in the carpet. I could give her a pass for the ceremony but afterwards put some blinged out flip flops on! You could see on camera just how grubby her feet were....ewwwww

Who knows, maybe Derrick does have a bit of a foot fetish...but that just seems too exotic for such Dullard tastes.

Notice we just see her foot lest we be defrauded by the sight of those too sexy knees she may have inherited from her mama. Wonder if she even bothered to shave her legs...maybe Derrick likes the grubby granola style!

I like to compare the wedding day lack of footwear for Jill & her grubby bare feet vs. Alyssa Bates in her hot pink high heels. Michaela Bates looked like she had on satin ballerina flats which is a style Jill could have worn.

• Love 2

"Big-pregnant."

If they are pregnant again they sure are waiting a long time to announce it. I would have expect it to be right after the Josh thing went away.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 1

If they are pregnant again they sure are waiiting a long time to announce it. I would have expect it to be right after the Josh thing went away.

I am starting to think that Jill and Jessa may not be quite the brainwashed Gothardites after all. Perhaps they reevaluated "God's plan" after experiencing an actual birth. God may have dropped them a clue about family planning. The guys, not having grown up In a bus station full of howlers and lost girls, may be exercising their headships (ewwww) and explaining some benefits of actually creating the opportunity to know your children as individuals. Maybe they have all watched Anna churning out kids and realized it isn't for them - but they keep spouting the party line.

A girl can dream.

• Love 7