Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

Yep. I just tried it in the mirror. I have quite thin lips but I can make them look fairly luscious, even, by pouting them out. And I got the exact same wrinkle pattern around the mouth that Jessa has there when I did it. Never tried that before. .... When I think of all the years of lip sex appeal I missed...When I think how I've wasted my life...

It's never too late, Churchie. Get thee to Starbucks, we shall await the Instagram!

• Love 3

I'm pretty certain that is his lip.

Did anyone see the episode of Nip/Tuck where modeling agents kept on harping about Kimber's baby having "thin, villainous lips", and the baby ended up getting collagen injections?
  • Love 1

Jessa looks 35 in that pic. She actually a lot like rashida jones. Not twins, but if you told me they were sisters i wouldn't argue.

She has not had lol injections. She does have big lips, and she lines them outside her lip line and highlights the center in photos. If Jessa is good at anything, it's extensive makeup application. What else does she have to do all day?

• Love 5

What I find myself wondering is how does she see through those bangs? They look cute on her but they make my eyes itch just looking at them.

I think she primps in front of a mirror to get them just right for the photo and then brushes them aside.  

• Love 2

They had a segment on The Doctors yesterday about an OTC lip filler/plumper. It went on like lip gloss & is made from extract of pepper plant, which causes inflammation (puffiness) of the lips. The girl said it tingled when it went on &the doctors were worried that if you kissed someone, it would transfer to them. If Jessa uses something like this, hope she doesn't kiss Spurgy. One of the doctors commented that the full lips looked like the person was having an allergic reaction vs the sexy pouty look.

• Love 1

DuWop Lip Venom was 'the' lip plumper gloss in the early 2000s. Had capsaicin (the stuff that makes peppers hot), cinnamon and mint. Temporary plumper gloss. It felt like it made the area around my mouth red and it burned, but it did plump lips. Maybe she's using whatever equivalent there is now. Not that she needs it.

Jana also has full lips, she just also has a more round face and no pointy chin, plus she doesn't seem to be obsessed with makeup and have the contouring skills that Jess has

• Love 4

DuWop Lip Venom was 'the' lip plumper gloss in the early 2000s. Had capsaicin (the stuff that makes peppers hot), cinnamon and mint. Temporary plumper gloss. It felt like it made the area around my mouth red and it burned, but it did plump lips.

I had some Lip Venom. I got it at an outdoor movies showing of one of the Twilight movies. ;-)

Imagine having as much time on one's hands as Jessa Blessa and Bin.

Jessa isn't a rebel; she's just a bitch. The only "rebellious" thing she's done is threaten to elope with Binjermin. Oh and she chose a blush wedding gown vs. The white T-shirt wedding dress that is standard amongst Fundies.

She's also narcissistic, petty and self-righteous. . There is no pretense of keeping sweet like there is with Jana. Jessa is a cold bitch.

Don't hold back, darlin. Seriously, don't--this was good.

• Love 7

https://m.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/a.518180528315601.1073741828.510067475793573/769260843207567/?type=3&source=54

It seems the Howlers built a fort for Spurgeon. I see a rabbit cage, which is too small for their bunny. If loved reading the comments!

Whoa here.....didn't Mullet and the two Counting On...the Paycheck girls attend a seminar where they concluded they would be putting "safeguards" in place already....such as no hiding places, no forts, no hide and seek, etc, etc,etc ???? Did they not listen to themselves??????

• Love 1

Whoa here.....didn't Mullet and the two Counting On...the Paycheck girls attend a seminar where they concluded they would be putting "safeguards" in place already....such as no hiding places, no forts, no hide and seek, etc, etc,etc ???? Did they not listen to themselves??????

Pretty sure we're the only ones who actually retain stuff the Duggars say beyond, like, ten days.

• Love 16

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBQua5sgJlx/

You know, after prolonged kissing and love making, the lips can become engorged. And with Jana tending Spurgeon, and neither working, Ben and Jessa have plenty of time for that!

Let's hope she only got the temporary lip augmentation injections so that she won't always look like that.  Those deformed lips must be why Jessa hasn't posted any recent pictures of Ben and Jessa kissing.  As much time as she spends taking selfies and posing in front of a mirror, why doesn't she realize how ridiculous her lips look now?

I find it funny and odd that comparativeiy, I've always felt plumping glosses are "not for me" as they simply tend to make my lips burn but.. if they were really burning, shouldn't they be reacting like the video lady?

I mean, I'm glad they're not reacting like that, lol, but it seems a bit inequitable to have the burn without the plump; like, why bother?

• Love 1

Are Ben and Jessa allowed to have sex again yet?  It's 40 days after the birth of a boy and 80 days after the birth of a girl right?  Have they crossed the finish line yet or is Ben still masturbating to swimsuit bikini ads in the bathroom?

No, they may not fully realize their football team is affiliated with a college.

The highest paid public employee in Arkansas is the coach of that team. Is it a university that just happens to have a football team, or is it a football team with a university?

• Love 7

Are Ben and Jessa allowed to have sex again yet? It's 40 days after the birth of a boy and 80 days after the birth of a girl right? Have they crossed the finish line yet or is Ben still masturbating to swimsuit bikini ads in the bathroom?

It probably depends on how badly Jessa's lady parts suffered in the name of ill-advised homebirthin'. A co-worker of mine had severe damage after trying to deliver a ten pound baby and couldn't sit comfortably for months.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Do they understand the Razorback is a college mascot and indicates support of a college?

No, they may not fully realize their football team is affiliated with a college.

I know people (my husband & BIL included) love &support colleges that they didn't attend. But in the Seewalds & Duggars case, it's just ridiculous seeing them wear Razorback gear. And we can't forget Jessa & Binjerman using the Razorback fight song as their wedding recessional song. Even Guinn, Ben's mom, said she was surprised at that.

• Love 4

I know people (my husband & BIL included) love &support colleges that they didn't attend. But in the Seewalds & Duggars case, it's just ridiculous seeing them wear Razorback gear. And we can't forget Jessa & Binjerman using the Razorback fight song as their wedding recessional song. Even Guinn, Ben's mom, said she was surprised at that.

I have no issue with liking a college a person didn't attend. What I don't understand is people who insist all college is a sinful cesspool of unnecessary education and a waste of time and money that no righteous person would ever consider are obsessed with the Arkansas Razorbacks. 

• Love 18

The highest paid public employee in Arkansas is the coach of that team. Is it a university that just happens to have a football team, or is it a football team with a university?

In the U.S., option one is for losers. Option two is what we're all about! (that appears to be the majority view, at least )

• Love 3

In the U.S., option one is for losers. Option two is what we're all about! (that appears to be the majority view, at least )

Yeah, it's worked really well for Duke. ::sarcasm::

Is Spurgeon really, uh, big? Chubby?

Imho, Izzy wins the looks.

• Love 5