Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 07/11/2016

Jaded
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, Fannysue said:

I do believe she said once that she is for Trump.   She is a real conservative who does not like abortion and would like to open a crisis-center for pregnant women.  Can't imagine she would be for anyone else!

I remember Paula saying she is a moderate and might write in a candidate. Yes, she is conservative in a lot of areas and is a born again Christian but I don't see her as a Trump fan. Her job is to give a different view to create more discussion on that panel. It might look like she is a Trump supporter because she brings up other things in his history, but it doesn't mean she is supporting him politically.

14 hours ago, Vinyasa said:

Oh, I think everything with airhead Sara Haines is going to be "why me?" She was upset before that her husband watched some TV show with out her, so I'm sure this put her off the deep end.

I doubt she works 40 hours a week, cooks dinner and cleans the house so she should think about people that have it harder than she does before she cries a river on TV.

Seriously, there's nothing I like more than watching rich bitches complaining about their luxury problems.  There should be a single mother on the panel.

Oh Jeebus Cripes.  I guess I'm the only one who didn't see Paula's "I know you love your husband, and I know he loves you very much" 'splanation' as her trying to rein Sara in. I saw it as her defending Max, and trying to convince Sara that she should think about how HARD it is for Max. That she should try and understaaand where he is coming from. You know, concede that her husband is right and had a right to say what he did. Because, you know, Paula knows how much Max loves Sara.

Absofuckinglutely!  How dare Sarah question her leader!

• Love 6
(edited)

BAB said she wished Trump had chosen Ben Carson as his running mate. I can't even...Then she starts joking about how Fuller House didn't get nominated for anything Emmy related.

I kind of felt bad for Sara yesterday. The way she explained the nursing issues between her and her husband made it sound like she had been trying to get him to understand her nursing issues for awhile. She acted like she was scared to tell him what the therapist said about what she should do. I agree with whoever said that if he wants her to keep nursing so bad that maybe he should stay with her instead of going to get online while she's feeding the baby. I know she seems needy but you could also tell this situation was really stressing her out.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 9

Today's panel seems so young. I guess I'm just so used to seeing Joy and Whoopi that it seems strange to not have anyone over 40 at the table. 

I have no words for CCB and her Carson comment. I usually don't mind her (I'm a few months younger than her and grew up watching her), but all I could think was "are you freaking serious?". 

Jedidiah is hit or miss for me. I don't dislike her, but she is better in small doses. Her voice bugs me more than anything. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Good show today. I miss Joy but Paula is a good moderator. Everyone, especially Candace, were engaged and comfortable. Raven has to understand that not everyone is up on all the new fads (do they use that word anymore lol) and older people want to understand what all the fuss is about Pokemon. I don't know if Raven will be back next season but if she would just be engaged in other subjects like the rest of the panel and not only what she deems important I wouldn't mind her staying. It remains to be seen if she does.

Too bad we can't have this every day with Joy four days a week and Paula on Fridays (unless Joy doesn't require a day off like the EGOT). But, ABC in their infinite wisdom thinks we all LOVE Miss Whoopi so they re-sign her for another year. 

Edited by rcc
  • Love 2

You know its bad when both Jedi and Paula were asking CCB if she was sure about having Ben carson as VP lol. I actually like Jedi...preparing to dunk.

paula should be moderator since it forces her to be objective.

I think Sara doesnt wsnt to breastfeed but feels she has to....hence her turmoil...but i think she should be the one to decide when to stop.  Hubby shouldnt have input in that decision and that when he said she had breasts..she should have said thats why she can decide if she wants to breast feed or not.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

BAB said she wished Trump had chosen Bill Carson as his running mate. I can't even...

Our local (Indianapolis) ABC station thought viewers would rather watch an SUV sitting outside a NYC hotel instead of the View, so I missed the first 10 minutes.  What did the panel say about Pence?  If BAB said she wishes it had been Carson (did she really call him Bill?) she hasn't looked into Pence yet.  He is right up her (and Paula's) alley, a religious ideologue who has rivaled Trump for his anti-feminist, anti-immigration, anti-LGBT comments.  It's very possible he would have lost the governorship here, so it's not surprising he fled the state.

• Love 7

Did Raven actually thank the Playboy model who posted the nude photo of the woman for letting people know what it feels like to be her? Has Raven had a nude photo published of herself taken by a fan? If not? Fuck off Raven. No, this is not the same as being photographed on the street.

• Love 11

The nude photo conversation was too light. I would have been pissed about something like that. I belong to our local YMCA and cell phones and cameras are prohibited in the changing areas. I hope that the model who shared that photo loses her gym membership and has the crap sued out of her by the naked woman. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

BAB said she wished Trump had chosen Bill Carson as his running mate. I can't even...Then she starts joking about how Fuller House didn't get nominated for anything Emmy related.

Detroit chiming in:  We hate him and by him I mean Carson.  He is not well liked in his profession.  Fuller House?  That show is crap.  I watch everything and could not get through the first episode.  I hated how they tried to talk to the camera.  Modern Family does it right and it does add to the show.

5 minutes ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Did Raven actually thank the Playboy model who posted the nude photo of the woman for letting people know what it feels like to be her? Has Raven had a nude photo published of herself taken by a fan? If not? Fuck off Raven. No, this is not the same as being photographed on the street.

Why yes she did.  I sat there shaking my head.  So to Raven, every person in the world is her superfan?  NOT.  It is all about her and her problems isn't it?  The whole panel was just horrible.

• Love 8

i know we are not supposed to engage personally, but a lot of us actually LIKE sara haines and it's a bit offensive to have her constantly referred to as "airhead". There are certainly airheads at that table - raven,whoopi lead the race, but sara is not one of them, she is thoughtful, articulate, nice  and smart.
/

• Love 17

Today's show was fun. Good mix of serious and interesting not topics.

No shocker Raven is a conspiracy theorist. Could not believe she compared someone taking a photo of her to the poor lady at the gym mind in her own business. Her ego is unreal. 

• Love 7

I think that calling Sarah an airhead bugs me for several reasons. I think that airhead is a term that is most often used to describe women- particularly blonde women.  Sarah may wear her heart on her sleeve, but she seems thoughtful and intelligent to me-especially compared to some of the other hosts. I think she is perceived as an airhead by some because she was pregnant when she joined the show (the idea that women are somehow dumbed down by pregnancy is a common trope) and because she is blonde. (YMMV) I cannot tell you how often people tell me blonde jokes because I am blonde and then act all confused when I am not amused. Blonde jokes are almost always about women so I consider them to be sexist and they promote this stereotype that blonde women are not intelligent. None of the women at the table are airheads, but many of them are unable to understand the struggles of others who are not like them and are willfully ignorant on the topics of the day. Even some really smart people have some fucked up ideas about things, but I have not seen anything in Sarah that would qualify her being thought of as not intelligent.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Our local (Indianapolis) ABC station thought viewers would rather watch an SUV sitting outside a NYC hotel instead of the View, so I missed the first 10 minutes.  What did the panel say about Pence?  If BAB said she wishes it had been Carson (did she really call him Bill?) she hasn't looked into Pence yet.  He is right up her (and Paula's) alley, a religious ideologue who has rivaled Trump for his anti-feminist, anti-immigration, anti-LGBT comments.  It's very possible he would have lost the governorship here, so it's not surprising he fled the state.

She said Ben. I mistyped and put Bill instead. Was a bad morning and I should have proofread my post better.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Seriously, there's nothing I like more than watching rich bitches complaining about their luxury problems.  There should be a single mother on the panel.

Well, they could bring Sherri back...

2 hours ago, merriebreeze said:

Anybody know why Sherri was backstage at The View but not on The View today (according to her tweet)? 

Acck! I was just kidding, powers that be! 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Yes, she did. Raven completely made it about her and her celebrity status. I hadn't heard that story before today, but body shaming a nude stranger on Snapchat just crosses the line of social media, in my opinion. Can we please stop shaming and judging people online?

5 hours ago, Stacey1014 said:

The nude photo conversation was too light. I would have been pissed about something like that. I belong to our local YMCA and cell phones and cameras are prohibited in the changing areas. I hope that the model who shared that photo loses her gym membership and has the crap sued out of her by the naked woman. 

Agreed. That and the whole selfie/head lice thing. Oh, being a celebrity so hard. Thankfully Eddie Izzard was able to joke about that ridiculousness.

• Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, Stacey1014 said:

I belong to a gym.  Several years ago, a man was arrested for taking photos of boys in the dressing room. This was back in the day when we had flip phones, only a few people had camera phones.  A law was passed, and it eventually became a state law, that cameras and phones could not be used in the locker rooms, the penalty being possible jail term and $1000 fine.  I'm pretty sure other states have similar laws now that everyone has a phone with a camera.  I don't get how ANYONE thinks they have the right to take a photo of someone who is changing or showering.  It's not about fat-shaming, it goes way past that.   It's basic privacy.   Some model thinks she has the right to snap photos, but I bet she'd be outraged if nude photos of her (that she didn't pose for)  showed up on social media.

So yeah, she deserves to lose her gym membership, be sued by the victim  AND be arrested.  There is an assumption of privacy at a gym, and people have the right to shower or change clothes without anyone gawking or taking photos.

Edited by backformore
  • Love 10

Today was the first time EVER I turned off The View mid-show!   To have  three conservatives plus  "social media queen" Raven discuss presidential candidates was just too much.  I wonder whose bright idea it was to have these panel members on the same show at the same time  without a liberal voice to counter balance them. 

• Love 10

one more thing about the SnapChat discussion - it's not about YOU, Raven!   If you're at a store, in a  park, a restaurant, and someone takes your photo, that is NOT the same thing as someone taking a photo of a woman who is showering!  She was so obnoxious, saying, finally, people know what it's like to be a celebrity!  What the Bloody HELL!  No, a woman taking a shower after her workout and having a nude photo of herself appear online, has NOT learned how it feels to be a celebrity!   She has learned how it feels to be humiliated, mocked, and publicly shamed.  But, let's all feel sorry for poor Raven, who can't go out of her house without full makeup, because someone might want a photo. 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Jaded said:

BAB said she wished Trump had chosen Bill Carson as his running mate. I can't even...Then she starts joking about how Fuller House didn't get nominated for anything Emmy related.

Of course Born Again Barbie thinks two candidates with ZERO experience in government leadership would be okay.  She got this gig despite 1) having zero broadcast experience  and 2) being uneducated in general and in politics completely.      But since Candace has only two topics to talk about (her sitcom and her religion) I wasn't surprised.  

9 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:

I must have misunderstood that.  I thought Raven was saying that now us "regular" (i.e. the victim who was photographed) people would understand how it feels to have their photo taken without permission.  But either way, she was making it all about her.  Shocker.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Stacey1014 said:

She has had her gym membership revoked for that business (LA Fitness) in the entirety of U.S and Canada for life.  She has also lost her job.  I think more fallout will follow.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Fannysue said:

Today was the first time EVER I turned off The View mid-show!   To have  three conservatives plus  "social media queen" Raven discuss presidential candidates was just too much.

I wouldn't say it was my first time (I had the show off off pretty regularly when Jenny McCarthy was there and when Raven first joined the show last April), but, yeah, I didn't watch today either. Even the comments here weren't enough incentive to put up with all four of those idiots together.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

She has had her gym membership revoked for that business (LA Fitness) in the entirety of U.S and Canada for life.  She has also lost her job.  I think more fallout will follow.

Yes, TMZ reported that LA Fitness has reported it to the police. 

This bitch's excuse was that she THOUGHT she was sending the photo to a friend, but she's new to SnapChat, and had not meant to post it publicly.    You know what?  TAKING the photo was the crime, even if you never shared it.  That you only meant to share it with one person is not a defense. 

Also - what the hell does she think SHE is going to look like when she's older?  Gravity takes a toll on women.  childbirth, menopause, physical ailments, affect our bodies. 

Getting back to the topic of the show, Raven's exact comment (yeah, I replayed it to hear)  was, "can I just say, finally someone that's not IN the entertainment INDUSTRY understands what it feels like getting a picture taken of them without being asked.  So thank you for doing that, so other people can understand." 

Yes, Raven, I'm sure that the woman in the photo, when she found out about it said "Ah, now I know what Raven Symone goes through every day, the poor thing.  I'm so glad I'm not IN THE INDUSTRY, it must be hell."

• Love 16

Really?  How On. Earth could she possibly believe that was ok? It's so hideously insensitive and cruel 

The arrogance boggles.  Something must to be missing in people whose goal in life is exposing their private parts for money.  

I hope this really really hurts her and her dead eyes 

• Love 3

After this week I dont wanna hear Faux News or anyone calling The View a "liberal gabfest"

Just look at the panel today:

Paula: moderate conservative, suspected Trumper

Candace CB: very loud social conservative christian, LIKES BEN CARSON

Jedediah Bila: Fiscal conservative, Fox news talking head

Raven Symone: said she "loves Kasich" has defended Trump when he shouldnt be defended

Sara Haines: said she would consider voting for Jeb Bush (pre birth)

BUT surprisingly I liked the bunch together. Honestly (saying this as a gay liberal) Raven was the one that could have went away. Would have been a great lineup with Joy in there. It's weird....all of my favorite panels are missing one person. FIRE MISS WHOOPI

• Love 4

Paula is not moderate by any means.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got the conservative lovefest this week because Paula couldn't stand the Sara/Sunny panel a few weeks ago. Or maybe they put the three together to decide which one they'll keep going into next season, since the two weeks before break felt like they were testing for next year (one week with Raven, one week all Sara/Sunny). Hopefully Paula is the only one of the three we'll have to deal with next year and Jedi can go back to her father figure, Roger Ailes.

• Love 2

UGH. That's about 36ish minutes of my life I can't get back.  I suppose Paula was okay as a moderator, EXCEPT I think, instead of being all giddy and happy and laughing as the show opened, and then, while the smile was still on her face, then fading to seriousness, she conveyed the show's thoughts and prayers to the family of those killed in France. Maaaaybeee, the show should have opened with no music, and have the hosts already at the table, like on Monday's show. And then segue into the eyeroll worthy giggling gag-fest that was yesterday's show. In other words, for me, they were sooooo happy that neither Joy or Whoopi was there to state the opposite...view, if you will. 

Take Jedijabbahut, for instance. Sitting there, pontificating, and telling the whozit to show the clip of Newt the Wart. As if she were the moderator, or this was her show.

And Jeebus Cripes on a fucking Cracker the RIDONKULOUS of Pokemon go, or whatever the fuck that is. I wish Raven had walked right off the stage and fallen flat on her smug, narcissistic face and had to leave the show. Her smug and delight over how a non-celeberity now KNOWS how it feels to have your picture taken and become a celebrity was all kinds of GROSS, not to mention the comparison made no fucking sense. Unless the woman whose picture was taken was guilty of going in the faces of celebrities and taking their pictures and posting them on her social media (if she has any) pages and making snarky rude comments? STFU, Raven. Y'all know she'd be bitching or looking ways to make herself relevant and out there, if people did stop taking her pictures and annoying her.IF that really happens. I don't think it does, hence her bitching about it happening so she can, you know, stay relevant, and "show" how immensely popular she still is. For me? I'd totally forgotten about her after The Cosby show ended and until her Disney show. I didn't really pay attention and didn't watch. In short, she was off my radar until she showed up here.

Loved Izzard. And yeah, Paula, how many times does Izzard have to say "Hillary" before it sinks in, that Izzard loathes that orange, bloated Orangutan?

Of COURSE BABCB loves the choice of Pence. She really thinks and believes that religion has a place in politics and should not be ignored when making decisions. She is so clueless and ignorant.

I wish Joy had been there. And yeah, even Whoopi, if only to "rein" in that Foxbot, Jedajabbahdahut and social media "expert" Raven.

• Love 9
On July 15, 2016 at 0:29 PM, pachebo said:

i know we are not supposed to engage personally, but a lot of us actually LIKE sara haines and it's a bit offensive to have her constantly referred to as "airhead". There are certainly airheads at that table - raven,whoopi lead the race, but sara is not one of them, she is thoughtful, articulate, nice  and smart.
/

Totally agree.   I just began watching after years of boycotting  (could not take combo of Whoopi + Sherri + Eliz).  I like Sara, a lot.  I have not found her to be an "airhead" in the least.  But due to her not being loud, intrusive and rude she may not seem to be as " high energy" as some of the others. She contributes well.

I enjoy watching a discussion not a lecture or fight. That's why I don't like it when Whoopi moderates. Whoopi lectures and closes the discussion.  She demands to be the final word.  She sees herself as having that role due to her age and stage in life,I think.  Which is interesting because Joy is about a decade older, well read and educated -yet she will often give her opinion and ask, " what do you girls think?" while moderating, she does a good job of including other points of view. 

As far as the Playmate twitting (?) the picture of the "not picture perfect body" in the gym shower.... There is your definition of women who belong in that

SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL RESERVED FOR WOMEN WHO DO NOT SUPPORT WOMEN. 

• Love 12

I like Sara too and don't think she's an airhead, but it doesn't bother me that others do. It's just their snarky opinion. That's one of the reasons we visit this page, to snark. I HATE Whoopi and snark about her, I hope Whoopi-worshipers aren't getting offended. (Yes, there are some...have you read their Facebook comments?!)

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I like Sara too and don't think she's an airhead, but it doesn't bother me that others do. It's just their snarky opinion. That's one of the reasons we visit this page, to snark. I HATE Whoopi and snark about her, I hope Whoopi-worshipers aren't getting offended. (Yes, there are some...have you read their Facebook comments?!)

My bold.  Exactly right @Blissfool, don't say anything negative about The Whoopster on The View's Facebook unless you're prepared for major blow-back.  LOL.

Also, I'm in the "like Sara" camp, so there's that .....

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I like Sara, but I don't get how it’s offensive for someone to call her an airhead if that’s what they think? Personal insults are thrown at every co-host on this show, past and present.

I find it offensive when every.single.time someone refers to her as "airhead Sara".  It gets boring, like if I ALWAYS referred to "bully Whoopi".  Just sayin'.

• Love 7
(edited)
On July 14, 2016 at 6:58 PM, Blissfool said:

Some afterthoughts: 

- I think Paula learned to use the word "embellish" in her other jobs. I don't recall GMA anchors calling people liars but i can imagine them saying "he embellished the truth." It's just a more professional way of calling people liars.

- I understand being called "sweetie," "honey," etc is offensive; but is it ok for Whoopi to call people "baby"? (Serious question) 

-I'm not surprised Paula is a good moderator. Didn't we all notice this when she moderated earlier in the season while Whoopi was on a lengthy absence? I believe she only did it once or twice and then they switched it to Joy moderating. We assumed whoopi got mad about Paula moderating and preferred for Joy to take over while she was out. 

As someone who hates, detests and despises being called "sweetie" "honey" and etc. I can say unequivocally that "baby" and "babe" are equally offensive to me. So, bite me, Whoopi.

What a week! I'm surprised no one pointed out the Nader-effect during the third candidate conversation.

I looked at the guest list and wished I had watched Friday for Eddie Izzard. Hope they gave him some time. Off to google as I'm guessing he's promoting something and I love Eddie Izzard.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 3

Eddie Izzard left me a little confused. In the past he has identified as herterosexual and transvestite. On The View, didnt he say he is a transexual man. What does that mean? In gender reassignment, male to female (MTF) would be identified as a trans female/woman and  female to male (FTM) would be identified as a trans male/man. Help me out? Did I not hear correctly. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Morgalisa said:

Eddie Izzard left me a little confused. In the past he has identified as herterosexual and transvestite. On The View, didnt he say he is a transexual man. What does that mean? In gender reassignment, male to female (MTF) would be identified as a trans female/woman and  female to male (FTM) would be identified as a trans male/man. Help me out? Did I not hear correctly. 

I haven't seen the View interview and now I can't get my google hits to copy and paste quotes properly (argh) but he is saying he is transgender. That he identifies as both male and female but "fancies" women. He's called himself a "lesbian trapped in a male body".

I'm guessing he might have also mentioned his goal to run 27 marathons in 27 days to raise money for Sport Relief, a "cousin" (my word) to Comic Relief. In 2009 he completed 43 marathons in 51 days for Sport Relief. Ouch.

From Gay Star News.

Eddie's wiki.

I loved his stand-up and The Riches.

• Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Jaded said:

Double post to say another THANK YOU! to Jaded for the vid. 

Really enjoyed the interview and love that he was allowed to speak with little interruption. What a smart, witty, wonderful person. 

And no Whoopi!

Now, off to check on his tour dates.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, NewDigs said:

What a week! I'm surprised no one pointed out the Nader-effect during the third candidate conversation.

Joy pointed it out and went on to say that the result was George W.'s war in Iraq which ultimately created ISIS. It didn't seem to sink in with any of the co-hosts.

Edited by Fatkat
  • Love 11
(edited)

I find it offensive when every.single.time someone refers to her as "airhead Sara".  It gets boring, like if I ALWAYS referred to "bully Whoopi".  Just sayin'.

I will cop to calling Sara an "airhead" in my post about how dumb she was to let some producer get her to put her personal breastfeeding business so out there after she fought with her husband about it for two hours at home.  That was just foolish.  But in the interest of preserving board harmony, I shall refrain from using such terminology in the future and will from now on refer to her as a "peabrain," "dingbat" or 'nincompoop" whenever she does something that stupid again.  Because I'm a giver like that.

You are welcome!

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
because I still can't seem to make quotes come out right half the time dammit!
  • Love 9

I'm glad someone else was confused by Eddies introduction as transgender of 30 years with a Raven congratulations on that. I've loved him for years. I have seen him on many British  talk shows and not long ago dog sat so a friend could see him in concert.   I texted her and said I always thought he identified as a cross dresser. She hadn't watched but that was her impression also.  I pretty much googled and found the same information posted above that he's quoted saying he fancies the ladies.  My friend said then he's not transgendered  I finally decided he's brilliant and funny and it doesn't much matter. I happen to think he is so good looking with his goatee, a black suit and just the right  pair of red heels. 

Hope the Hell Joy is back Monday this group is not to my liking. When Jedi kept saying Hillary is a liar  and she can't tolerate that my eyes rolled all the way back in my head   How does she find Trump because he is such a fine specimen of morality. 

• Love 2

Sigh, I like Sara too - a lot. I don't know why she is called an airhead - I actually see the wheels turning when listening to others and then she normally comments. Unlike, say Candace or Raven.

She is 39 and I (even though I have 30 years on her and never had a baby) can understand that she might be a little alone in raising an infant making the nursing decision. Not like she is in a group of women or even one near her age  with just the first. I think if she is getting help that is admirable. Seems to me family and friends with several older kids can't help so much. Venting can be a good thing, imo.

So I didn't mind the long segment at all and wasn't even angry at Whoopi for not even yelling at the producers and allowing overtime. I guess I like honest people but for me Sara has not crossed any line being needy. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I'm glad someone else was confused by Eddies introduction as transgender of 30 years with a Raven congratulations on that. I've loved him for years. I have seen him on many British  talk shows and not long ago dog sat so a friend could see him in concert.   I texted her and said I always thought he identified as a cross dresser. She hadn't watched but that was her impression also.  I pretty much googled and found the same information posted above that he's quoted saying he fancies the ladies.  My friend said then he's not transgendered  I finally decided he's brilliant and funny and it doesn't much matter. I happen to think he is so good looking with his goatee, a black suit and just the right  pair of red heels. 

Hope the Hell Joy is back Monday this group is not to my liking. When Jedi kept saying Hillary is a liar  and she can't tolerate that my eyes rolled all the way back in my head   How does she find Trump because he is such a fine specimen of morality. 

I think the difference is that cross-dressers don't necessarily identify nor want to be the opposite gender. Eddie does identify with the opposite gender. Ergo, transgender.

9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I almost always call Raven a moron when I post.  Because she's a moron, and, I think there should be a petition to change her name legally to Raven Symoron.  Because she's a moron.

Or Ravin' Symoron? Too harsh? At least her hair hasn't been so distracting.

• Love 2

I love what Raven is doing with her hair!  What a great color on her and coloring the shaved part and the style itself is very flattering on her!  OK now if she could just have a brain makeover.

Sara comes across well to me, always adds something constructive to the conversation and is respectful of others and I do sense a level of respect from them to her.  The breastfeeding thing was too raw for her to talk about, the red flags were a 2 hour fight prior with her hubby and her emotions.  I think she has post partum but what do I know!  I kept thinking when Paula was trying to reassure her about her husband's love for her who the hell are you and how do you know?!  STFU!

• Love 2
(edited)

My favorite part of the Eddie Izzard interview was look on Candace's [a.k.a. Born Again Barbie] face while trying to figure out who she was looking at - somewhere between confused and horrified, LOL.   His full makeup and manicure was blowing her mind and it cracked me up.  I'm a fan of his too so I was kind of disappointed he agreed to do this shit show but pleased to see him nonetheless.  27 marathons in 27 days?  WOW!

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 4