Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Looks like Jinger's wearing Lularoe, so the mismatchy dress and leggings makes sense. She could make a fortune off that stuff if she wanted to.

If you read anything on sister wives thread, there are some interesting links to how hard it is to make any $$ on Lularoe and how much money they have to put out up front.  it is a MLM scheme.  According to the info I've read.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

If you read anything on sister wives thread, there are some interesting links to how hard it is to make any $$ on Lularoe and how much money they have to put out up front.  it is a MLM scheme.  According to the info I've read.

It's definitely a MLM company, but those things run rampant in churches - Lularoe, Thrive, Plexus, Lipsense, Mary Kay, BeautiControl, Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, essential oils, etc. Jinger has an audience begging to buy 'modest chic' from the 'stylish Duggar'. She could make bank if she wanted to.

• Love 12
(edited)

I think she looks wonderful and right on trend milan fashion week -dress-over pants s.  Jinger is really growing into her own and so much and love.

Edited by amitville
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Jinger enjoys being artsy, or at least trying to be artsy.

Too bad she has no training or exposure other than Pinterest. 

And of course all she'd have to do to get some training is wander down to the library and check out a few books. Or look at other places on the Internet besides Pinterest. I expect that since she lives in another state, she no longer has to worry about her parents putting tracks and locks on her computer and phone. ..... 

I waste way too much energy wishing some Duggarling somewhere would just wake the heck up. To anything. 

• Love 4

I don't think Jinger could take over Chanel or impress Anna Wintour or anything, but she looks more put together and less "Flamboyantly Modest Goodwill Look at Me I'm a Duggar We do Everything a Little Differently" than the rest of them. I'm not a fan of knit dresses on me, but Jinger looks cute and like a mainstream suburban 20 something. Half the girls on the public college campus near me look exactly like that.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Sorry, those leggings are awful. MMV, of course.

That's an understatement; they're worse than awful.  The entire outfit is a big fat FAIL.

• Love 1
(edited)

I like the dress. If she's buying Lularoe, then she's trying to look hip. I'm a casual dresser myself, so I don't really care too much about clothes.  Very strong resemblence to Jessa in that photo. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1

Jinger has transformed her style quite a bit since marrying Jeremy.  As such, she is expected to have hits and misses like all of us.  I am impressed even though I do not like the leggings or boots.

• Love 10

I'm so glad she wears closed toe shoes now. I've always disliked those damn flip flops. Meanwhile the oblígate parasites go on date nights, and the father spent a quarter million on a ego trip  political campaign. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, doodlebug said:

The shoes aren't helping, either, IMO. They are the wrong color and too casual/outdoorsy  A nice pair of ballet flats or sandals would make this a cute modern look, though.

I like the shoes themselves, but agree that they are not well suited to this outfit's composition. I am actually surprised to see Jinger wear that style of shoes, which are more modern and cute than I would have expected.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't see Jinger but it does look like their sound guy.

So Jinger and Jeremy are taking yet another vacation????  Looks like Jeremy really didn't want to be a church preacher after all.  What he realy wanted was to be on a reality TV show.  He's joined the group of Ben and Derick.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Mya said:

I am thinking that picture is an old one and they are trying to throw people off about Joys wedding.

I don't think it is from the engagement trip to New York.  It was cold and rainy then.

• Love 1
(edited)

Nobody is dressed like that  (shorts, T-shirts) this week in the northeast...it's been cold and rainy. That's a summer pic.

Duggs like to deceive.....wouldn't deception be a Biblical form of lying?  Goeth forth and deceiveth not, or something?

Edited by drafan
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, drafan said:

Nobody is dressed like that  (shorts, T-shirts) this week in the northeast...it's been cold and rainy. That's a summer pic.

Duggs like to deceive.....wouldn't deception be a Biblical form of lying?  Goeth forth and deceiveth not, or something?

Goeth forth and deceiveth not unlesseth thou art on realitieth teeveeth. In which case, alleth beteths are off.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MischaMouse said:

That looks like she wore for her flight to Australia. Not sure about the boots, though. 

I think that's the kids' area at DFW, which they'd probably have to fly through to/from Laredo. Jerick have posted pics from there before. 

• Love 1

The picture of the crew was taken in the vicinity of East 11th Street and Union Square, which is Greenwich Village, not the Lower East Side (as captioned).  The LES is roughly located between the Bowery and the East River, and Canal Street and Houston Street.  And, it most definitely wasn't taken this week, because it's been rainy and cool here in NYC all week. 

• Love 2

Yeah, we figured it was a subterfuge pic, likely taken on their trip last summer when they got engaged. Remember, they have a TON of pictures stored in their cameras they can use to throw people off the scent. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, louannems said:

A commentor, who lives in Bentonville, says the big chess set is in the Arkansas Airport.

Oh that's right. Dallas has the big checkerboard rug. My bad! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Yeah, we figured it was a subterfuge pic, likely taken on their trip last summer when they got engaged. Remember, they have a TON of pictures stored in their cameras they can use to throw people off the scent. 

Why do they do that?  That's so disrespectful to the people who really are their fans.  

Any normal PR guy would have told them to post pictures about getting ready for the wedding day to increase excitement, anticipation and connect with their fans.  Celebrities usually do all they can to increase publicity for positive events.

This is just another example that the reality show is not a 'ministry' as the Duggars like to claim.  They really care nothing about their audience.

Instead, they post a video after the wedding telling people to watch the show.  It's all about the money.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Why do they do that?  That's so disrespectful to the people who really are their fans.  

Any normal PR guy would have told them to post pictures about getting ready for the wedding day to increase excitement, anticipation and connect with their fans.  Celebrities usually do all they can to increase publicity for positive events.

This is just another example that the reality show is not a 'ministry' as the Duggars like to claim.  They really care nothing about their audience.

Instead, they post a video after the wedding telling people to watch the show.  It's all about the money.

I think it's because they think they're more famous than they are and are trying to avoid having the paparazzi there. After the court case announcement I'm thinking they might have attracted a tad bit of extra tabloid interest.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, mimionthebeach said:

I love this picture. She looks so... NORMAL. And curious. And the fact that Jeremy takes and posts these types of pics is encouraging. They suggest he's somewhat in her thrall, which has to be pretty fucking wonderful for 6 of 19.

I agree I love this picture and the outfit is something I would wear

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Hard to believe their engagement was just last summer.  We've not only had the Vuolo wedding  since then but the Forsyth courting, engagement & wedding snuck in there too, all within  a year. Geez.

• Love 1

Someone on Pickles FB page observed that the picture of Jinger in the purple dress & leggings, is from the fall.  Note the leaves all over the ground. That would explain the long leggings and cool weather overall look.  I didn't notice the leaves on the ground at all.  These Duggars are so tricky. You really have to tear apart their pictures.  Nothing is as it seems.

Also agreeing that the weather has been cool and very rainy in NYC this week. We did have one high heat wave that lasted about 4 days.  That was about 2 weeks ago but aside from that, it has been a cool and rainy spring here. That crew picture is not from this week. No way. 

19 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

She plays CHESS???? That seems so...secular. And also involving thinking.

They have never disapproved of chess. One of the twins (boys) plays.   I doubt she is playing in that picture. More like looking at the board. Depending on how soon to their flight she may not have time to play chess (which ime takes a long time). 

I wonder if they posted an old picture where she isn't pregnant to throw fans off the scent that she is (which she may or may not be).  I get the feeling JinJer likes playing games with their fans. 

• Love 4

All the Duggs like to mess with people.  Stupid jokes and pranks.  Hiding info.  Secrets.  Hey...look at that!  Secrets! such a part of Duggar Life. 

Jinger is probably pregnant and hiding it well because she is very tiny and maybe she carries very small.  The Duggs think that this is good PR.  Posting old pictures to keep fans mixed up. I think Smiley Jeremy likes to play silly games too. 

• Love 4

Now you love books? How did this young woman make it through school without falling in love with books? How sad that when the Duggars were uninterested in reading, so was Jinger. Now Jeremy helps her learn to love books. Has Jinger ever had an original thought? I wonder who told her to love photography. At least there is some hope for their kids.

• Love 19