Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, LilJen said:

The video says that Jessa is "preparing for her second home birth" . . . after which she will simply bleed to death.

"Mother is bleeeeding" Mullet will sing to the 911 Operator once more.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, abstractstuff said:

How dare she!? She should know the rules by now. 

We used to have to read back a certain number of pages on the old TWOP site! Dupe posts actually got WARNINGS! Old habits die hard; I'm trying to save lives! LOL

• Love 12
1 hour ago, asuwur said:

"Mother is bleeeeding" Mullet will sing to the 911 Operator once more.

That still makes me cringe.. that helium voice of hers.  She was shockingly calm, considering her daughter was bleeding out..any other normal mom would have been very upset, even if she was able to keep her composure.

• Love 3

Still no health insurance for Jessa, I guess.  Some people never learn.

Ah, good old TWOP.  I must have had at least 6 or 8 names over there--lots of banning going on, especially on those American Idol threads. Good times~

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

Ah, good old TWOP.  I must have had at least 6 or 8 names over there--lots of banning going on, especially on those American Idol threads. Good times~

Tsk. Discussing boards on boards. That's a banning.

On-topic, if I had just married into that crackpot family, and realised how frequently they could barge into my life, I'd be grabbing my bride (provided I hadn't been clung to the point of wanting to give her back), and running to a Fortress of Solitude on a frozen tundra somewhere.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, kalamac said:

Tsk. Discussing boards on boards. That's a banning.

On-topic, if I had just married into that crackpot family, and realised how frequently they could barge into my life, I'd be grabbing my bride (provided I hadn't been clung to the point of wanting to give her back), and running to a Fortress of Solitude on a frozen tundra somewhere.

Yikes! That's like robbing a bank and leaving the money behind.

• Love 2

This is my first experience with any type of online community besides FB, thankfully nothing but love and gentle reminders here. Sounds like TWOP was moderated by Jessa.

I think having a baby right out of the shoot is fine for most couples. but most couples have known each other more than a few months. I don't see any of the Duggar daughters not following the babies-are-a-blessing rule. Jinger is probably pregnant now. It's kind of sad that Joy went from tomboy into two years of sisterhood and now will go straight into baby making. All before she is 21.

I still wonder if Jeremy wasn't first interested in Jana and mean girl Jessa steered him to Jinger because she can't bear Jana having a husband that may appear to others as better than Ben. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

@Lady Edith - Good point about the office being set up for guests rather than a nursery. I don't think the Duggars are allowed to indulge in superstitions so I doubt they think setting up a nursery would jinx their chances of conceiving. 

Maybe the bed came out and a crib went in as soon as the crew left.

Oh well she's a pro at adding cream. Jeremy showed her how to do it without a spoon. So awesome Babe. ;)

Aaaa, these are Duggars. They'll probably just throw the kid facedown somewhere near the edge of the king-size bed. And cover him with a nice duvet.

• Love 3

There is no way Jinger or Joy could handle 6 kids, let alone 19.  If they follow this path set by their religion, their laundry room breakdown will come with two kids.  It makes me sad to think of Joy having kids at such a young age.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I can't even imagine such a senseless, preventable loss. Really hope that's not the case.

I hope not too, but I have no trouble imagining it. If anything happened to Jessa, would Bin be in a hurry to marry again?

Does anybody else find it annoying that the Duggar article is featured in an issue dedicated to a groundbreaking actress who pushed the boundaries on gender roles and forever changed the way women were portrayed in Hollywood? Because it's really grinding my gears right now. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 19
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Does anybody else find it annoying that the Duggar article is featured in an issue dedicated to a groundbreaking actress who pushed the boundaries on gender roles and forever changed the way women were portrayed in Hollywood? Because it's really grinding my gears right now. 

I was thinking the same thing. She also worked hard to find a cure for diabetes especially juvenile diabetes. In otherwords, she actually thought of others and wanted to make the world a better place. I doubt the Duggars even know who she was and probably think she is a terrible role model for women because she is a heathen hussy.

4 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I was thinking the same thing. She also worked hard to find a cure for diabetes especially juvenile diabetes. In otherwords, she actually thought of others and wanted to make the world a better place. I doubt the Duggars even know who she was and probably think she is a terrible role model for women because she is a heathen hussy.

Think of it this way, we could have the Duggars and no MTM.  Maybe a few of their fans will find the magazine and be inspired. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

There's nothing about the Duggars that makes me want to throw my hat in the air!

There's much about them that makes me want to throw things.

• Love 5
On 2/2/2017 at 4:14 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I noticed it as soon as @Lady Edith came to the forum..I thought how cool is that? Big DA fan.

Awwww shucks!  Such love here!  

I'm a HYOUUUUUUUUUGE DA fan.  I was going to be Lady Mary, but I like Lady Edith better.  I tend to root for the underdog.  ?

I saw Marigold's name after I signed up.  Love it!  ?  

• Love 5
On 2/2/2017 at 5:58 PM, GeeGolly said:

@Lady Edith - Good point about the office being set up for guests rather than a nursery. I don't think the Duggars are allowed to indulge in superstitions so I doubt they think setting up a nursery would jinx their chances of conceiving. 

Maybe the bed came out and a crib went in as soon as the crew left.

Oh well she's a pro at adding cream. Jeremy showed her how to do it without a spoon. So awesome Babe. ;)

It bugs me that they have a guest room, period.  Why?  So there can be random Duggar drop-ins?  Ugh.  They should turn it into a "play room" instead.  

Can I go to the prayer closet now?

?

• Love 2

They couldn't even fit Jeremy's chair at the desk. It was off at an angle. There has to be another way to arrange that bedroom, but that bed won't be there for long anyway, so it's kind of a moot point. 

3 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

It bugs me that they have a guest room, period.  Why?  So there can be random Duggar drop-ins?  Ugh.  They should turn it into a "play room" instead.  

Yeah, sort of like how Boob and his passel all dropped in on SmugAnna several hours early with all those hungry kids in tow? Wasn't Anna also preggers that Thanksgiving?

What stops all those Duggars from descending on Babe and Cringe's tiny love nest?

12 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Also, she was an advocate for animals, like cats.  No storing them in milk containers and hitting them with sleds.

I'm bugged how People magazine is so up the Duggars' collective rear ends!  

I'm also nervous we will witness the death of a Duggar daughter if they keep insisting on being stubborn about doing home births. How will People magazine cover that?? I guess by devoting the entire magazine issue to Jessa or Jill and their boring lives. (They should have done that with MTM, if anyone could have filled an entire special issue) 

Edited by Baby Button Eyes
  • Love 7

I was thinking the same.  They're probably bemoaning the fact that they didn't get the full cover and are stuck in the corner.  No way do they know who Mary Tyler Moore is.  What a shame.  Now, Andy Griffith they would know because they've seen his show.

• Love 1

Exactly BIGSKY GIRL! It seems all the things that "heathen hussy" did for animals and being an advocate for those who suffered from diabetes seem to demonstrate more of a "servant's heart" than what the Duggars seem to think it means.

i just saw this is actually the Duggaloo thread. Looks like Cringe and Baaaabe are pretty much our only hope to break out a Duggar daughter from their willful ignorance about life.

I think Jeremy may have realized on their wedding night just how sheltered and ignorant Jinger really was. Many girls save themselves for their marriage, but are at least possessed of the knowledge of what happens during sex and already have birth control on board. I'm sure as thrilled as he was to bed a virgin bride, it must have been scary for her to go from holding hands to full on sex all at once, no matter how hot she and Baaabe were for one another.

Hopefully, Jeremy won't tell us stories of Jinger hiding food or eating in the bathroom to get some peace.

There was definitely more chemistry between these two than with Jill and Jessa and their men. Jill was hot for Derick, but Jessa seemed more in love with getting hitched so she could fly the coop than she was with Bin.

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:49 PM, LilJen said:

The video says that Jessa is "preparing for her second home birth" . . . after which she will simply bleed to death.

Am I a bad person because I started laughing hysterically at this?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I had a dream about Jinger last night. A sex dream. Of course, we were married in the dream. 

How many times did she say Baaaaaaaabe during the act? Enquiring minds want to know.

Aaaaaaaaaaand did she cling to you like a barnacle and scramble your mind with her dopey headship gaze? I think out of all the Duggar sisters so far married, her headship gaze amounts to the dopiest one of all.

On 3.2.2017 at 2:37 AM, Fosca said:

This baby seems to be smaller, so hopefully that won't happen.  I'm more worried that Jill will try a VBAC and wind up with a uterine rupture during a home birth.

Let's hope she and the baby make it ( and if it costs her the uterus it might not be too bad , I hate that I just wrote this )

On 3.2.2017 at 4:50 AM, riverblue22 said:

health insurance comes straight from the devil and I still have the same name here that I had over there .

5 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Am I a bad person because I started laughing hysterically at this?

Nope , I did too .

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

How many times did she say Baaaaaaaabe during the act? Enquiring minds want to know.

Aaaaaaaaaaand did she cling to you like a barnacle and scramble your mind with her dopey headship gaze? I think out of all the Duggar sisters so far married, her headship gaze amounts to the dopiest one of all.

Dream Jinger didn't last long enough to even say babe. 

• Love 3

Her hair was looking awfully messy in that pic from the article, and she was wearing a cap! She may end up more disheveled than Jill before it's all over with. Nah, not that bad, but it seems like no one can hold themselves together once they leave Jessa...except Jana, because she looks fine all those times she gets left home to "help" with the kids. 

I think her hair looks fine in the photo with the cap.  I think her hair actually looks better than it did around the time of the wedding.  She seems to be not quite as thin now so hopefully she's eating better and that will help the condition of her hair.  She also has a lot better access to shower time now.  She's outdoors with relatively fine hair.  It will blow around. 

• Love 2
On February 2, 2017 at 10:21 PM, awaken said:

Love it. "It's been joyous".

"Visits are only a flight away!"  Glad they have so much disposable TLC income!  

"We have just so perfectly adapted..."  I don't believe for one minute that Jinger made that statement.  No fucking way.  Babe may have, but not Jinger.

• Love 5
On 2/4/2017 at 0:44 PM, Absolom said:

I think her hair looks fine in the photo with the cap.  I think her hair actually looks better than it did around the time of the wedding.  She seems to be not quite as thin now so hopefully she's eating better and that will help the condition of her hair.  She also has a lot better access to shower time now.  She's outdoors with relatively fine hair.  It will blow around. 

She's going to have to figure out how to deal with the Texas humidity & her hair!

• Love 1

Picture of JinJer and Benessa

Have you guys seen this? 

Looks like Jinger is not so interested in having children? Or what is that picture supposed to say? Why would you post that? It's just such an odd Duggar picture. 

(It's the black and white picture of JinJer and Benessa.    Jinger is leaning for away from the Seewalds and making a face like she is disgusted in a joking manner)

• Love 2

JInger has always had some over exaggerated expression going on. I'd think that pic looks more like she's hinting she's already pregnant than that she doesn't want babies. Like "oh WOW, look what's going to happen to us next. INSERT EXAGGERATED FACE"

I think I've always read Jinger differently. The teenage eyerolls looked more to me like "we are SOOOO FETCH, everyone wishes they were as cool as us, we're so FETCH" AKA clueless smugness, really thinking you're much cooler than everyone else sees you. Cause FETCH ain't ever going to happen.

I don't think her eyerolls were defiant or rebellious at all. 

Then again, we're actually seeing Jinger's knees again. Maybe she is a little bit more adventurous than the rest of them, but she's still drunk on the koolaid and a stage 5 clinger.

• Love 8
On 2/10/2017 at 5:17 AM, Marigold said:

Picture of JinJer and Benessa

Have you guys seen this? 

Looks like Jinger is not so interested in having children? Or what is that picture supposed to say? Why would you post that? It's just such an odd Duggar picture. 

(It's the black and white picture of JinJer and Benessa.    Jinger is leaning for away from the Seewalds and making a face like she is disgusted in a joking manner)

Oh my God I am pregnant and my baby is going to act like that. Please help me out. I don't want to be pregnant. Nobody told the that having sex could get me pregnant they all said that sex was fun.

Edited by Rabbittron
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Oh my God I am pregnant and my baby is going to act like that. Please help me out. I don't want to be pregnant. Nobody told the that having sex could get me pregnant they all said that sex was fun.

And Jessa & Ben - Oh look a camera! Smile!

• Love 3
On 2/3/2017 at 9:05 PM, Sew Sumi said:

They couldn't even fit Jeremy's chair at the desk. It was off at an angle. There has to be another way to arrange that bedroom, but that bed won't be there for long anyway, so it's kind of a moot point. 

Yup, when the crib comes, they'll move the desk into the closet with the bookshelf. You know, the bed will be needed for Jana, when she does the midnight feedings.

Edited by MamaMax
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, MamaMax said:

Yup, when the crib comes, they'll move the desk into the closet with the bookshelf. You know, the bed will be needed for Jana, when she does the midnight feedings.

I don't think the Duggs would let Jana go to Laredo. Somebody has to run the Duggar household day-in and day-out, and it sure as heck ain't Michelle. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I don't think the Duggs would let Jana go to Laredo. Somebody has to run the Duggar household day-in and day-out, and it sure as heck ain't Michelle. 

Johannah is 11, she's plenty old enough now. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Johannah is 11, she's plenty old enough now. 

This is what concerns me about Jessa having a strong of boys. She has all those preteen lost girls who are just ripe for the Sister Mom picking. As soon as Jana splits, Michelle will be trading them off to Jessa, Jill and Joy. Jinger may have a bit more sense (and sensible husband) in this one area.

• Love 1