Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Always the Bitch, Never the Bride

• Start Topic

(edited)

To all who have gone through various female, as well as any, medical problems, my heart goes out to you all.  It's not always easy and sometimes it's just so damn hard.  And scary.

My problem with Beth is how she handled it all and what she said.  Yeah, she was probably bleeding a lot.  She probably leaked a lot during those three days.  But give me a break with the bleeding:  'And now, not to be gross, literally, I bled all over the car, I bled all over everything in my house.'    If, instead, she said that she was bleeding really bad and she couldn't keep up with it at times and was leaking and having accidents, I could give her a lot more sympathy.  I also could give her a lot more sympathy if she cancelled out with Lu and Carole and Dorinda.....cause according to Beth she was bleeding all over everything but managed to not bleed over the white chair in the bar with Lu nor with Carole nor all over Home Goods. 

I totally sympathized with any person going through something scary especially something medical but they lose me when they go to great lengths to exaggerate things to the point that I have to say if it was that bad, why didn't you die or call an ambulance?   She has toned it down a bit in the last day or so.  At least on her interview on AH tonight and she was a bit quiet on WWHL last night.  I think she's a little embarrassed by it all.

As for Jules, who the heck takes a selfie of their genitals  because they have a hematoma?    Really.  Who does that?  Oh, here's a picture of the damage I did to my cooch cooch. 

Going on the soap box.....  And while we're on the subject, when did breast become 'boobs'?  I hate that term.  Really..... They're breasts and why are 'women' now using this term?  They're beautiful and special.  Is 'boob' feeding going to be the next stupid term? 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

If you were Shed Media going to the expense of sending a crew down to Mexico and Bethenny's guidelines were responsible drinking and you had Jules, Dorinda, Ramona and Carole as your cast do you see a return on production dollars?  Jules is a non-entity whose entire storyline at this point is her eating disorder, which Carole and Bethenny have to bring up at every chance, sober Dorinda who has two people at odds with her man and Ramona not being able to go out.  Carole may think the viewers want esoteric, antiquated conversations but they don't.  What may be right for the booze company doesn't necessarily work for Shed Media and Bravo.  I can't think of anything more boring than listening to Bethenny pontificate on her vast knowledge of tequila.  I have been to tequila tastings it is not really made for TV.

Bethenny doesn't want a dud trip on her watch.

Then my next question is......Did Bethenny exaggerate her symptoms in order to cancel the trip knowing she had to invite either Sonja or Luann, because we know she would not invite Sonja (TG fight) which left Luann and then Carole could/would refuse to go? We do know that Bethenny doesn't hesitate exaggerating.....like being "homeless" and not having a "man" in her life or the "longest divorce in history" (just 3 examples), Soooo, do you think she would/could go to this level to get her way? Especially considering she went to Mexico before she had her surgery anyway. LOL

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Then my next question is......Did Bethenny exaggerate her symptoms in order to cancel the trip knowing she had to invite either Sonja or Luann, because we know she would not invite Sonja (TG fight) which left Luann and then Carole could/would refuse to go? We do know that Bethenny doesn't hesitate exaggerating.....like being "homeless" and not having a "man" in her life or the "longest divorce in history" (just 3 examples), Soooo, do you think she would/could go to this level to get her way? Especially considering she went to Mexico before she had her surgery anyway. LOL

My guess is she will say the progesterone she was given alleviated the symptoms while she built her blood back up.  The clip that is up I all about a living will, so I don't understand why they are inserting her May surgery footage into the January storyline.  It is confusing and the confusion is confounded by reading her blog.

My main reason for being disinterested in Bethenny's health scare is for someone who is so real and thinks nothing of disclosing her health problems in detail, she was again last night saying she did not discuss her dating life.  I could see saying she did not want to go into specifics about her health, but not leave out her dating life.  It was what she was all over Luann about Season 2 and her very real marriage falling apart.

The other think I did not get, is what she expected from the Luann conversation last week.  It would seem Luann talking about how happy she was would eliminate the need for a talk.  Where did Bethenny want to go with the conversation? I don't think it was necessary for Bethenny to give Luann another beatdown. Carole had been sufficiently apologize to, so I see Bethenny as the instigator by running to Carole with her exaggerated tale of the conversation with Luann.  Luann was chatty, but Bethenny did get her bloody details out and Luann showed appropriate concern.  Instead it turned to Luann and Sonja and their "hoebag" behavior.

• Love 8

Actually, maybe Bethanny cancelled because she was more worried about how to get out of inviting Sonya-- she couldn't use the alcohol thing because she declared herself sober. She was going to apologize. So Bethanny would have really had to invite Sonja. And then she told Carole that she wouldn't go on the trip if Luann came. So Bethanny really put herself in a hole. And she does tend to go nuts when she feels pressure. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

There is just so much insanity in Ramona writing a blog and saying six times, watching the show where she gives the definitive seven times and then doing an interview and claiming 12 times.  You are right I reviewed the clip.  Like I said I think the swinging singles set run into each other.  Not necessarily as dates.  Ramona has never indicated how she first met Tom. This is the problem with Luann and Tom-they met, they clicked, end of story.  It is a replay of Luann and the Count in Switzerland. It had nothing to do with Ramona.  She had been out of the picture for months and it was a really small photo to begin with.  Yeah here is the clip Ramona is coasting on second hand information  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/episode-9/videos/its-called-the-girl-code  It was Tom who gave the interview to Bravo-not Luann.

What is strange, is these women are painted as friends-why the hell are they fighting or trying to tear down someone's intended?  This show could be over in two years or one or many of them not re-cast-who wants to go down as being the so-called friend who was trying to screw up the romance?   Have some pride ladies.

Something tells me there is more to come in trying to screw things up between Tom and Luann because sane, secure people do those type of things to people they pretend are their friends.  Nothing screams appropriateness and class like gossiping and trying to break people up and ruin their happiness.   Ramona has always been feral towards Luann.  This isn't a good side of her, not that there is one, she comes off as her usual self-absorbed self.  Give Ramona about three years and it won't be about looking for someone to love, but Avery looking for an assisted living center.  She will be the mean old lady in the corner combing her extensions, admiring her fake boobs, stealing other residents clothes and shoes.

The interview I read was not with Bravo, it was in People mag. (Looks like Tom was giving lots of interviews). But yes, I looked again and it was Tom who they were quoting. Interesting as I thought it was a function at a hotel where they connected but it was at the Mark Restaurant where they were with other people and sparks flew between them - enough that they were inseperable from then on.

I in no way think Ramona is a saint - any more than I think Luann is one. But I think the people who will most likely end up screwing things up between Tom and Luann are Tom and Luann. Time will tell.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Going on the soap box.....  And while we're on the subject, when did breast become 'boobs'?  I hate that term.  Really..... They're breasts and why are 'women' now using this term?  They're beautiful and special.  Is 'boob' feeding going to be the next stupid term? 

Okay, this made me laugh a little. And I actually mostly agree, never liked the word, although I find it far preferable to the even worse-sounding "tits".

Back on topic: Beth's health problems are just the push I needed to give up on the rest of this season. It's boring af.

Edited by bref
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The interview I read was not with Bravo, it was in People mag. (Looks like Tom was giving lots of interviews). But yes, I looked again and it was Tom who they were quoting. Interesting as I thought it was a function at a hotel where they connected but it was at the Mark Restaurant where they were with other people and sparks flew between them - enough that they were inseperable from then on.

I in no way think Ramona is a saint - any more than I think Luann is one. But I think the people who will most likely end up screwing things up between Tom and Luann are Tom and Luann. Time will tell.

Good observation about Luann and Tom.  Whatever the rest of the season holds they have managed to stay together.  Proof positive there are any things they can show on the show but not the level of intimacy and trust a couple develops.

My issue with Ramona is that she can't be happy for others.  She can't be happy for Dorinda her long time friend or Luann who she has thrown every insult imaginable at over the years, Sonja when she had Luann as a roommate during her transition from having her daughter at home to her daughter attending boarding school.  She made comment about Adam and Carole originally and of course her famous comments to Bethenny while crossing the bridge.  To me, one should be happy and not have to capitulate to the others' happiness. 

• Love 7

Caught up with the episode last night. It was disappointing - not because there wasn't drama but because so much of it was given to the stupid dog wedding. Why do people do stuff like this? I love dogs and I thought it was ridiculous. This is how people need to be entertained in order to donate money that they think is for a good cause? I can get behind exposure for a good cause when they didn't really address the charity or anything. They just fawned over designer doggie dresses and pretty just wasted my time as a viewer. If I knew how much of time would be dedicated to Carole and her bridesmaid then I would have skipped this week. Ramona is crazy and even she thought it was ridiculous. I was more incredulous that they had a real wedding cake than I was that Ramona actually went up and cut the cake herself. Wouldn't it have been funny if it were a cake that was made of dog treats and she ate it? haha.

I felt for Bethenny. The process of addressing any health concern is not a fun experience and it often makes your mind wander to the worse case scenarios. Being the parent to a young child would contribute even more to the stress and concern, I would imagine.

I know Jules paid the woman to help her around the house but I was  bit annoyed when she directed the woman to move the trays to the table and then turned her head as if she was preoccupied with someone else when she was doing nothing...while the barely English-speaking woman walked away looking incredibly confused. Would it have been so difficult to give her instructions while picking up a tray and walking over to the table to show her what you're asking her to do? It's not like you were so busy that you couldn't have done it yourself anyway. I don't come from that life so if I ever fell into wealth, I can't being the person that had people to answer my doors, or move dishes from my kitchen to the dining room table, lol.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, at least with the cancellation of this trip, Carole won't "owe" Bethenny four vacations, instead of the three that Bethenny reminded Carole of, when they were lounging on Bethenny's bed!   ;-)

• Love 10

The end of the episode with Ramona being more concerned about having to return her bathing suit

To her credit, on WWHL Bethenny said that Ramona checked in on her the most during her recovery, and texted or called every day.

Sometimes when I think Ramona really doesn't have a clue about empathy, she surprises me.

• Love 6

Why does Ramona need to return the swim suit?  So she's not going on a Bravo vacation to Mexico; does that mean she never goes on vacation where she would need a swim suit, ever?  How about the Hamptons?

• Love 9
(edited)
27 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

To her credit, on WWHL Bethenny said that Ramona checked in on her the most during her recovery, and texted or called every day.

Sometimes when I think Ramona really doesn't have a clue about empathy, she surprises me.

Yes, Bethenny did say that Ramona was there for her more than any of the others. That said, Ramona knows how important it is to keep on Bethenny's good side to keep her Apple next season. I am not saying that Ramona only did this because of her Apple but Ramona is smart enough business wise to know that keeping the wheel greased for further use is important. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

I don't know if it was empathy - she probably realized that Dorinda, by taking the HBIC to the doctor, had earned her apple for next season.  Moaner figured she's got some sucking up to do.

• Love 10

I noticed that Ramona immediately texted Bethanny when Dorinda told them about the trip cancellation. After the text, she then showed her bathing suit. I didn't have a problem with it, but I think Ramona is hysterical. 

• Love 1
  1 hour ago, archer1267 said:

Yes, Bethenny did say that Ramona was there for her more than any of the others. That said, Ramona knows how important it is to keep on Bethenny's good side to keep her Apple next season. I am not saying that Ramona only did this because of her Apple but Ramona is smart enough business wise to know that keeping the wheel greased for further use is important. LOL

I think people underestimate Ramona's role on the show. Whether she's on Bethenny's good side or not, she's about as likely to get tossed off the show as Bethenny is. Ramona is an OG. She's not going anywhere unless she wants to (and I don't think she does).

• Love 15
  12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

If you were Shed Media going to the expense of sending a crew down to Mexico and Bethenny's guidelines were responsible drinking and you had Jules, Dorinda, Ramona and Carole as your cast do you see a return on production dollars?  Jules is a non-entity whose entire storyline at this point is her eating disorder, which Carole and Bethenny have to bring up at every chance, sober Dorinda who has two people at odds with her man and Ramona not being able to go out.  Carole may think the viewers want esoteric, antiquated conversations but they don't.  What may be right for the booze company doesn't necessarily work for Shed Media and Bravo.  I can't think of anything more boring than listening to Bethenny pontificate on her vast knowledge of tequila.  I have been to tequila tastings it is not really made for TV.

Bethenny doesn't want a dud trip on her watch.

There's a difference between exaggerating and joking. The three examples you gave were very clearly Bethenny making sarcastic, joking comments about something. But you don't spend three days in the hospital over nothing.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

There's a difference between exaggerating and joking. The three examples you gave were very clearly Bethenny making sarcastic, joking comments about something. But you don't spend three days in the hospital over nothing.

I don't think Bethenny was "joking" when she said what I quoted, I think she was exaggerating for effect but everyone is entitled to how they interpret it. As for spending 3 days in the hospital, it was legit but it was not considered "major" surgery either and I stand by my opinion that she exaggerated how bad she was bleeding, how weak she was feeling, ect.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Something else I don't understand is hiring a nanny -- or anyone you'll need to communicate with every day -- and you can't speak their language.  Why do that?  You're going to leave your kids with someone they can't communicate with? 

I think her husband speaks spanish fluently and the kids speak it too - if I remember correctly from their first few segments of the new season. Now that we know how that ended, I bet that was some little thing he would do to keep things secret and have control. Only HE could communicate best with the nanny, and bet the nanny could never share anything "weird" she saw happening with him, or understand his phone conversations when he was talking to his other women. No matter what she saw, witnessed, she'd never be able to tell Jules.  

I dunno, I'm probably reading wayyyy too much into that. But I bet...

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, pbutler111 said:

Seriously.  I feel like maybe Bethenny should have hung her bed linens out for everyone to see, so that people could see that she was indeed bleeding "all over everything".  Dorinda went with B to the doctor, she didn't dispute that the doctor had stated she had lost that much blood, Dorinda said that B turned gray/putty colored during the shopping trip to HomeGoods.  Combine that with what we know from other ladies here who have shared their experience of fibroid bleeding and blood loss, then I have no problem believing that B was indeed bleeding all over everything......but I mean, it's B, so HGH. 

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 9

I think we all have different pain thresholds and we can also have the same medical issue that affects us  differently.  Also what Bethenny considers bleeding all over the place another might describe as heavy flow, it's all relative to the individual and how they see things.  You could just see how uptight she was in the previous episode when Carole was drinking tea on her bed, she looked ready to pounce should a tea drop go astray and land on those white sheets.  So if she went to sleep with a tampon and a pad and woke up to a bloodstain on her white sheets that shit will drive her nuts and in her mind equate "bleeding all over the place".    

But Bethenny is also a narcissist with a flair for dramatic and would not be above using this very real situation, to try to counteract what a miserable bitch she has been to people.   And I'm thinking specifically of the preview of the next episode where she is seen sitting in the car crying about living will etc...  Didn't she take care of all that stuff after her terrifying experience when she was "lost at sea" and not there for Bryn's 6am wake up call?

• Love 10
(edited)

Apparently, Ramona doesn't watch the show.  If Ramona knew about a gold bracelet Tom gave his ex for Christmas, would not the logical source of the information been from Dorinda?  I find it hard to believe Ramona would actually know Tom's girlfriend and gone out with him.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/06/24/ramona-singer-bashes-luann-delesseps-fiance-tom-agostino-says-relationship-built-lies/

Edited by zoeysmom
14 minutes ago, Castina said:

I think we all have different pain thresholds and we can also have the same medical issue that affects us  differently.  Also what Bethenny considers bleeding all over the place another might describe as heavy flow, it's all relative to the individual and how they see things.  You could just see how uptight she was in the previous episode when Carole was drinking tea on her bed, she looked ready to pounce should a tea drop go astray and land on those white sheets.  So if she went to sleep with a tampon and a pad and woke up to a bloodstain on her white sheets that shit will drive her nuts and in her mind equate "bleeding all over the place".    

But Bethenny is also a narcissist with a flair for dramatic and would not be above using this very real situation, to try to counteract what a miserable bitch she has been to people.   And I'm thinking specifically of the preview of the next episode where she is seen sitting in the car crying about living will etc...  Didn't she take care of all that stuff after her terrifying experience when she was "lost at sea" and not there for Bryn's 6am wake up call?

Agree on pain thresholds and medical issues. 

I'm just tired of B's always exaggerated mode of delivery. Including her constant need to overshare.

Heavy bleeding/flow never once made me tell anyone that I "bled all over the place". Maybe a minor quibble but on top of her constant need to use off-color "humor" to make her pronouncements and her other distasteful behaviors she has turned herself into an unpleasant (being kind here) caricature.

And who decides to go with an all white decor when they have a child? Not very kid-friendly.

• Love 6

I have friends and family who have had fibroids and they all looked bloated and 4 months pregnant. Bethenney sure doesn't have this. She was crying in the car how she's all alone and it's mostly because she drives people away. 

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, Castina said:

A will regarding who gets custody of Bryn and what that entails is different than a Living Will, many people have that kind of will but not the Living Will kind.  Bethenny may indeed have all kinds of legalities in place should she die but this is not that.....this is what happens if she's still "alive". 

I'm wondering, I've seen a lot of concern over Bethenny using her fibroids as some kind of excuse for being a bitch to LuAnn.....has she said this?  Or is this just general concern that Bethenny might be a tiny bit sympathetic to viewers?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Bethenny was "joking" when she said what I quoted, I think she was exaggerating for effect but everyone is entitled to how they interpret it. As for spending 3 days in the hospital, it was legit but it was not considered "major" surgery either and I stand by my opinion that she exaggerated how bad she was bleeding, how weak she was feeling, ect.

I don't know why anyone would fake that, especially someone who doesn't have a history of faking anything.  And it certainly isn't "major" when compared to open heart surgery or a lung transplant, but myomectomy and laparotomy are no joke, either.  These things happens to people. I'm not sure why it should be important to negate Bethenny's situation. It's not like she's proven herself to be a hypochondriac. 

17 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Agree on pain thresholds and medical issues. 

I'm just tired of B's always exaggerated mode of delivery. Including her constant need to overshare.

Heavy bleeding/flow never once made me tell anyone that I "bled all over the place". Maybe a minor quibble but on top of her constant need to use off-color "humor" to make her pronouncements and her other distasteful behaviors she has turned herself into an unpleasant (being kind here) caricature.

And who decides to go with an all white decor when they have a child? Not very kid-friendly.

I have friends who chose to adapt their children to their surroundings rather than adapting their surroundings to their children.  Their home was lovely, as were their happy, disciplined children.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I have friends and family who have had fibroids and they all looked bloated and 4 months pregnant. Bethenney sure doesn't have this. She was crying in the car how she's all alone and it's mostly because she drives people away. 

I think it's a whole different story when someone like Bethenny doesn't need or want any support as she builds a business, fights through a nasty divorce, goes it alone and ends up on top of the pile. It's an amazing "Look at me! I am woman!" kind of pride she's had. Success can be a two-sided coin and sometimes comes with a price tag. When a hardship or tragedy hits personally and there's nobody there to lean on, nobody to talk to and nobody who really gives a damn, it must be a very solitary feeling. Being totally alone and accomplishing great things is wonderful, but being totally alone when you need emotional support is quite a different thing and something Bethenny isn't familiar with.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, shoegal said:

A will regarding who gets custody of Bryn and what that entails is different than a Living Will, many people have that kind of will but not the Living Will kind.  Bethenny may indeed have all kinds of legalities in place should she die but this is not that.....this is what happens if she's still "alive". 

I'm wondering, I've seen a lot of concern over Bethenny using her fibroids as some kind of excuse for being a bitch to LuAnn.....has she said this?  Or is this just general concern that Bethenny might be a tiny bit sympathetic to viewers?

I did say living will etc...  I'm assuming we will see the etc...  when the whole episode airs.   But there is a video interview out there of her doing a similar tearful moment of realization of what this could have meant for her child so yeah, "lost at sea" imo.  

I also read a quote in one of the vast amount of articles this is getting where she implies it could explain why she was so uncharacteristically bitchy (lol).  I'll search for it but there is a lot to wade through so could take some time.  I just remember it because I thought it a bit of a conflict to say on one hand she wanted to be open and bring awareness to womens issues while with the other one she seemed to go for the stereotype of women being bitches when they bleed.   

• Love 13

One of the worst things in life is to come off looking like a jackass in front of people and having to replay the incident over and over inside your head.

Methenny went home with Bucky and as they reviewed the weekend, I probably realized that she came off as a desperate, vile, loudmouthed idiot and would need to 'win' her fans back - what better way than to have a medical emergency and make it sound like you are going to die on the operating room table?

For the record? You probably have a better chance of dying in a car crash getting to the hospital than you are of dying on a OR table.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Castina said:

I did say living will etc...  I'm assuming we will see the etc...  when the whole episode airs.   But there is a video interview out there of her doing a similar tearful moment of realization of what this could have meant for her child so yeah, "lost at sea" imo.  

I also read a quote in one of the vast amount of articles this is getting where she implies it could explain why she was so uncharacteristically bitchy (lol).  I'll search for it but there is a lot to wade through so could take some time.  I just remember it because I thought it a bit of a conflict to say on one hand she wanted to be open and bring awareness to womens issues while with the other one she seemed to go for the stereotype of women being bitches when they bleed.   

About 'bringing awareness' to ANY disease?

When I hear about famous people 'being the face of' a disease, I have to laugh.

I read stories of people who overcome illness and tragedy to go out and conquer the planet. Like the amputee who climbed Mount Everest or any of the competitors in the Paralympics.

Just because you have 2 million twatter followers and a TV show doesn't mean you are the 'face of anything'. You probably have more money, better insurance and more options to get treatment and that makes you an expert on anything?

Your offering an excuse via SM as to what was wrong with you smacks of nothing but pomposity and arrogance. At the least? A health scare can put you on the right track. Meth may have been remorseful, but I don't see her winning anyone with common sense over to her side.

What is the matter with her, Has she been smoking crack?

• Love 15

Haha.  Oh the Lost at Sea episode from Bethenny Ever After.  Here's Beth describing it to Ellen:

And then here's the Tow Boat Captain's story of what happened:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/keepingitreal/item/bethenny_frankel_is_drowing_in_lies_not_lost_at_sea_20111005/

Beth exaggerates to say the least.  She was lost at sea then and now she bled all over the place.  It's one thing when a kid or teenager exaggerates about something or an adult is telling a funny story or making a 'joke'. You kind of just roll your eyes.  It's a different story when a person is talking about something serious.  Just another part of her narcissistic personality.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

I think people underestimate Ramona's role on the show. Whether she's on Bethenny's good side or not, she's about as likely to get tossed off the show as Bethenny is. Ramona is an OG. She's not going anywhere unless she wants to (and I don't think she does).

Seriously!

If anyone has job security it's Ramona. 

• Love 5

I don't know why anyone would fake that, especially someone who doesn't have a history of faking anything.  And it certainly isn't "major" when compared to open heart surgery or a lung transplant, but myomectomy and laparotomy are no joke, either.  These things happens to people. I'm not sure why it should be important to negate Bethenny's situation. It's not like she's proven herself to be a hypochondriac. 

I have friends who chose to adapt their children to their surroundings rather than adapting their surroundings to their children.  Their home was lovely, as were their happy, disciplined children.  

I haven't seen anyone here, let alone me, say that Bethenny is "faking" her fibroids or the surgery. Some, including me, feel that she is exaggerating her symptoms much like she did with "homeless" no "guy" in her life and "longest divorce in history", for the show/sympathy.

And Yes, all surgery has risks, including minor surgery but Bethenny is OTT from what the previews show for next week, although when we see the whole scene, I could change my mind.....

Spoiler

unless this was filmed just a month ago when she had the surgery for real because she did not have it during the regular filming schedule.

• Love 14

Was I the only one who caught that poor nannies face? Talk about confused! She doesn't speak English so lets give her a ton of directions and walk away!

NYC has pretty strict poop laws and lots of dog parks so no problem for the doggies. I don't think the dogs care what there wearing. They EAT poop and drink out of the toilet. How picky can they be? LOL  And Giggy has alapesa and that's why he always has a sweater on. He has no hair and can't be in the sun. 

Just because you have relatives doesn't mean you have support. I'm an only child. My Mom has dementia and my Dads fading fast. All my relatives live days away and,frankly,I wouldn't know them if they bite me. So nope, having "family" doesn't mean you have support. 

• Love 13
(edited)

...snipped

Frankly, I wouldn't want to adapt myself to an all white interior.

At least Brynn is old enough, I think, to understand that a minor whoopsie or accidental spills can be really big deals.

Nothing says discipline quite like all white.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Frankly, I wouldn't want to adapt myself to an all white interior.

At least Brynn is old enough, I think, to understand that a minor whoopsie or accidental spills can be really big deals.

Nothing says discipline quite like all white.

When Bryn has an oopsie?

Beth yells for the nanny to clean it up.

Here's one to think about?

Does anyone really think that Beffeny takes her daughter to school dressed like a fucking homeless meth head?

She probably gets to the front of the building and makes sure Bryn gets into a cab with her nanny..

• Love 4

I watched Luann's special.  I loved how simply she told her story.  She has led a fascinating life.  I genuinely felt something for her when she was describing the beginning of the end with the count.  Maintaining your lifestyle and where you do that might be one of those things that would organically come up on a second or third date though.

I've always thought that underneath the Countess veneer, LuAnn had an earthy sense of humor and could be fun. And this special made me see why someone like Carole - who initially didn't care for LuAnn - came around to the point where she said "I love her!" (Obviously this was before the fallout over Adam.) I can understand why LuAnn kept mum about her deteriorating marriage while filming, but I wish we'd have seen more of "this" LuAnn in earlier seasons. She was a lot more candid than I was expecting. Now I can see that her "not really!" shrug in Turks and Caicos was genuine.

I also liked hearing more about the Count in his earlier days, being a rebel and a dashing one at that. (Much different from the older, cranky guy snapping at LuAnn on the tennis court in S1 or S2!)

In a group situation, LuAnn can bug, but I think one-on-one, she'd be fun to hang out with.

• Love 16

Ramona leaving the show would and Bethenny consuming more airtime  is really the death knell to me.   Ramona is cringeworthy, awful, daft and yet shrewd, mean and yet sometimes thoughtful.  She is an enigma who is interesting to watch.

LuAnn and Sonja I would also miss.   LuAnn is just fun to watch -- I like seeing the bawdy Countess who sometimes comes out with incredible quips.  "Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes..."  Plus, she's such a handsome woman in general that I marvel at how she still looks really fabulous but doesn't look plastic.  Sonja, I love her sense of humor and delusions.

I don't mind Carole.  She sometimes bugs but I bet she would be a fun person to hang with.  When she's not correcting you on what you call yourself (Native American vs. Indian).  

Bethenny.  I loved her before she became wealthy.  Now she's just a batch of nerves, angry or just plain crude and not fun to watch.  She brings the show down more than I feel Jill ever did.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, HumblePi said:

I think it's a whole different story when someone like Bethenny doesn't need or want any support as she builds a business, fights through a nasty divorce, goes it alone and ends up on top of the pile. It's an amazing "Look at me! I am woman!" kind of pride she's had. Success can be a two-sided coin and sometimes comes with a price tag. When a hardship or tragedy hits personally and there's nobody there to lean on, nobody to talk to and nobody who really gives a damn, it must be a very solitary feeling. Being totally alone and accomplishing great things is wonderful, but being totally alone when you need emotional support is quite a different thing and something Bethenny isn't familiar with.

Bethy never learned that being totally alone and accomplishing great things isn't exactly wonderful since she has no one who cares about her to share her success and joy with.  I guess that was ok with her; she liked it that way, maybe even preferred it.  Well, without anyone to share her success with, it's not a surprise she  has no one to support her.  They're usually the same people - the ones who care.

• Love 9

Carole –  she said 100% of the proceeds were being donated to the charity. Tickets were $150. There were over 300 guests. That’s $45,000…but they only raised $10,000. Were the other $30,000 used to pay for the party? Adam was there for 2 seconds…Carole wake up Adam has checked out. Your book needs to be renamed – The Reluctant Penis…we didn’t make the 5 year mark and it’s time to go back into the dating pool.

Ramona – upset about the Mexico trip because she bought a new bathing suit…I was upset too….I’ve been waiting patiently for the Mrs Whiggins and Floaty Noodle walk along the beach.  Also still waiting for Sonya’s teeth to fall out this season.

Bethenny –  I felt bad for her.  Endometriosis – pregnancy does not cure you of this…pregnancy just alleviates the symptoms during your pregnancy as you don’t get your period – therefore the lining of your uterus is not clumping and sticking your organs together.  You are also given respite from the cramping and heavy bleeding. She went right into hysterical zone upon hearing hysterectomy – that is a scary thing for any woman to hear when you are told more babies will no longer be a choice. I wonder if she froze her eggs before she had surgery. I’ve also wondered why she hasn’t gone the surrogate route since she has the money and did mention the desire for more children.

Jules took a picture of her no-no place injury. Is this called a Pusselfie? Did she Instagram it? Why is a covering anorexic creating a colonic? At the Jewish Asian Colonic Meet – I was hoping for the people there that Jules had more than one bathroom. How quickly were these people shitting their pants? If I had any say at the meeting I would have recommended using NON clear bottles. That stuff looked like pureed baby poop.

When Ramona role played as the Apology Consultant I howled at the Ramona crazy eyes as she faced away from Sonya. Then I realized what she was all buy eyed about – did any one catch that she was staring at the portrait of Sonya sitting like a frog – this is the painting that Brian did from season 1.

• Love 7

Trying really, really hard to resist a joke about Bethenny staying on-brand by bleeding Skinnygirl red...

Seriously, though, no shade - what she went through sounds awful and I'm glad she seems to be faring better these days.  Whatever I may think of Bethenny, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Jules took a picture of her no-no place injury. Is this called a Pusselfie? Did she Instagram it? Why is a covering anorexic creating a colonic? At the Jewish Asian Colonic Meet – I was hoping for the people there that Jules had more than one bathroom. How quickly were these people shitting their pants? If I had any say at the meeting I would have recommended using NON clear bottles. That stuff looked like pureed baby poop.

A colonic goes in the same end it comes out.  I think you're supposed to drink Jules's concoction with your mouth.

8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The Ramoma thing, whatever it is, goes back to B's wedding. Ramona was one of two RHs invited and after all this time B still tolerates her. B must think she's good TV and finds her amusing because other than that they seem to have nothing in common. I can see that they have agreed to a professional friendship and they've both managed to not screw it up.

52 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

A colonic goes in the same end it comes out.  I think you're supposed to drink Jules's concoction with your mouth.

Jules' drink is just a "modern" version of Yolanda's Lemon Master Cleanse..

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

The Ramoma thing, whatever it is, goes back to B's wedding. Ramona was one of two RHs invited and after all this time B still tolerates her. B must think she's good TV and finds her amusing because other than that they seem to have nothing in common. I can see that they have agreed to a professional friendship and they've both managed to not screw it up.

Jules' drink is just a "modern" version of Yolanda's Lemon Master Cleanse..

More like an Asian-Jewish version!   (Sorry - couldn't resist!)    :-)

• Love 6
On 6/22/2016 at 9:31 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

Why would Carole take Baby to a photoshoot and not get her groomed first?  It sounded like she didn't even brush her at home before going to the shoot.  This kind of stuff bugs me.

What really bothered me was Sonja in bed cuddling and loving on one dog while the other dog was stuck in a play pen all by itself. 

• Love 7

It has always bothered me that Sonja adopted a dog that seemed to annoy her because it wasn't the same as the dog she lost.  She then bought another dog when she was with, I think Harry.  She has always favored the dog she bought.  They rarely even show that she has two dogs.

• Love 6

That makes me sick.  She got a dog with it's own personality, that had no idea what she wanted from it, couldn't possibly be the same as the dog that died, and now she punishes the dog for not being something it can never be.

• Love 8

Exaggeration is a central tenant in the way that Bethenny speaks and part of her sense of humor. I do the same thing. I'm pretty sure I've said I was bleeding all over the place when I had nothing other than your regular old period flow. I'm also pretty sure she knows that we all know she may not LITERALLY have the longest divorce in history. 

Dumb Bethenny doesn't realize that she should have shown us her blood flow in measuring cups so that we could know for sure. 

• Love 10