Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Always the Bitch, Never the Bride

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh mercy was that really tonight's episode

Carole and her animal farm storyline and now Bethenny magically has bloody vag. 

Yawn! 

Interestingly enough,  Bethenny has bloody vag but it did not stop her  from shopping.  Now next week she will cry all over herself about not having family.   Please.   Something tells me Queen B is pulling the stops with the bloody vag so the audience can feel sorry for her.   She and Andy must knew back when they were filming this season her image would take a hit.   So let's pull a Cynthia Bailey by bring up the medical mysteries  to save whatever likeablity she could possibly salver. 

This episode was filler I wasn't that invested in the Bethenny/Carole fun-less hour. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 14

Yeah, I have to admit I didn't watch tonight because I don't care about Bethanny and I'm sick of always having to feel sorry for her. I realize she had a health scare, but I just feel somehow manipulated by watching it. I believe it's real, and I believe that many women will find comfort in her story, but it just seems that Bethanny is either cold know-it-all-bitch or sobbing "poor me." Maybe she has a good message. I don't want to learn from Bethanny.

Man, I really dislike that woman. She really is like an Omarossa. 

• Love 24
25 minutes ago, SFoster21 said:

I had fibroids that had to be removed. Surgery is not the first thing you do.

They try less invasive procedures first.

Yes, it can be very painful and surgery is never a first choice if possible but going to her Dr.s is and she kept said she was going the next day 3 times before she actually did. And, she kept on filming despite being as "weak" as she claims she was during that time. Bethenny didn't have to keep filming, she is not dependent on her Bravo paycheck to pay her bills, so maybe she should have taken time off to get better but No, not Bethenny, being on camera is far to important to her, more important than the health of her daughters only mother.

• Love 18
(edited)

I would LOVE to see Bethanny and Carole alone. They would only talk about Luann. They have nothing in common. They probably even have different ghostwriters. Actually, no. I would love to know that Bethanny and Carole went on their vacation alone. I would not like to actually watch it. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 4

Da lucre !  Da filthy lucre !   Personally, I was disgusted by the $$ spent on The Wedding--doggy clothing, doggy venue, and other doggy accoutrements. I know so many children, women,and men in desperate medical situations,...  The NEED out 'there'...   Damnable disgusting.

• Love 9

So Luann was absent this epi because they were airing a special about right after? Where I am the special didn't air. I would have watched it, but I didn't miss Luann this epi.

The most interesting thing I got out of this week's show was that Carole co owns her dog with some guy I have never seen before? What's up with that? Usually when two people who don't live together co own a dog it is because they used to be a couple and are sharing custody of the dog. What is the story with Carole I wonder?

Oh, and Jules only concocted this product a month before this episode was filmed, so maybe late December?  But it is already on shelves? And she did it all herself. Sure she did. But then she is Asian. And Jewish. So I am sure that helped.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Sheenieb said:

However, what did bug me, and to be fair, it could be the editing, BUT, when Bethenny had her drinks with Lu, she mentioned she was bleeding profusely, but she was going to the doctor the next day. Then she meets up with Carole and says the same thing, and finally, she mentions it again at Home Goods with Dorinda. I'm like, girl, you have blood coming out of your wherever, get your ass to the ER/make an emergency appointment with your gynecologist.  To quote my uncle in my head, Joe Biden, "this is a big fucking deal." Handle your business. You have medical insurance!

Drinks with Carole were the same night as drinks with LuAnn, Bethenny is wearing the same outfit and references just speaking to LuAnn. Shopping with Dorinda was the next day, I'm assuming scheduled in advance and before her 2 pm doctors appointment, which was the emergency appointment she had made the day before (the day of drinks with LuAnn and Carole).

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, it can be very painful and surgery is never a first choice if possible but going to her Dr.s is and she kept said she was going the next day 3 times before she actually did. 

Those three times happened in less than 24 hours. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

After her rampage at Dorinda's home, she seems to be using her health issues as a way to deflect viewer revulsion. So, she has heath concerns...she has money, so find medical attention and deal with it. I have no doubt that she would be dismissive of any other housewife with a similar issue. Skipping the undereye concealer and looking sad is a little too studied. I loathe this woman.

Too bad her doctor didnt diagnosis her with  "Bitch"

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Those three times happened in less than 24 hours. 

No, she met with Luann in the early evening and at best, with Carole the next day in the afternoon/evening followed by Dorinda the following day/morning, that is a 2.5 day span. I don't know any Dr. that wouldn't see her right away given that her Dr. already knew there was a problem, which is why they removed her IUD earlier in the first place. Also, there are a lot of Hospitals/ERs in NYC that she could have gone to if her bleeding/pain/weakness were as bad as she claimed. I still believe that Bethenny put filming before her own health which is stupid beyond belief, especially since she isn't dependent on her Bravo paycheck to pay her bills and I don't think the producers/Bravo/Andy/NBC Universal would have held it against her to take time off to get better.

• Love 4

Going to Home Goods when feeling that bad was silly.  Dorinda came off as very kind.  When she's not drunk and screaming, she seems really pleasant.  Hmm, maybe when Ramona was talking how great Sonja was when sober she really meant Dorinda.  Sonja is much more fun drunk. 

I hated the damn dog wedding.  So freaking boring. 

• Love 14

Just had UFE 2 weeks ago.  First night home was hell because they don't keep you overnight, but definitely less invasive than surgery if one is a candidate.

Instead of shopping at Home Goods, which sponsored the show, I would be googling everything I could before my emergency appointment to learn my options, but I guess telling anyone who'll listen that you're bleeding all over the place is just as good...yay leather pants!  WTF?

I love dogs.  I have 2, but the wedding was over the top.  Is there nothing else for them to do?  I can't with Ramona.  

They all act like Mexico is somewhere magical.  They all have money, they can go without the Bethenny ass licking.

• Love 22
(edited)
28 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there are still turf wars going on, with the patients as the victims.

It seems like gynos and radiologists are on board now, but the verdict appears to be out on childbirth after UFE. The gyno said no, absolutely not because there's not enough data, while the radiologist said it's possible and that he's seen many healthy pregnancies. Kids were not really part of my plan, but good to know they may not be completely off the table.

To tie back to the show, I'm just really surprised how little these women know about their bodies beyond face fixes and rejuvenation.

Yes, a medical directive is part of the process...maybe more so once they establish that you are "not married."

Edited by Forcereals
Typo
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, Forcereals said:

I love dogs.  I have 2, but the wedding was over the top.  Is there nothing else for them to do?  I can't with Ramona.  

Exactly how I feel.   I absolutely love dogs but this something one would do in the first 3 episodes maybe but we're midway into the season and this is all Carole can offer.

• Love 8

While Bethenny is carrying on for take 200 of the "I don't have any family" show (hey, I felt really bad for her the first time I saw it when she started sobbing to her wedding planner), what happened to the stepdad that she berated on camera upon meeting him for the first time in two decades during *last* season's redemption tour?

• Love 17

Dorinda, I lost 10% of my blood, I mean WTF, my doctor is talking UAE!  Does this mean I can't have a baby?  I'm only 50.  Woah.

Pregnant pause....

I need a drink...is this one of my wines?  I hate to admit this, but I need a wine that has a thickening agent right now....maybe something like "girth girl"

...or maybe a shot of "clot stop" -  it could have an everlasting gobstopper to plug the hole

• Love 11
(edited)

This may be harsh, but B has acted like a blood dripping gash while she attacked Lu and Dorinda throughout the season.  Now that she actually IS a blood dripping gash, she wants sympathy.  Whah.  Bethenny is the girl who cried exsanguination (the process of bleeding out).   Yeah, I looked that shit up.  

She didn't act all that bothered about her issue when she was with Carole; in fact, she was matter of fact about the whole thing, which seems more true to her no-nonsense character (i.e., I feel like crap, I will address it, No worries, I'm a Darwinistic mofo, I will adapt, etc.).  Instead, was more concerned with justifying her exclusion of Lu on the trip.  

This broad is actually orchestrating/manipulating/sacrificing her health for 3 filming segments of the show?  

Cue Lu:  "Who's the vampire, Dude?"

Edited by lampwick
  • Love 9
(edited)

Yoohoo, Car?l❗                                                                                  Apparently, The BitchES and The Azzholes (ah, that would be you and your Madame Puppeteer, Bethenney ™) WILL be staying home. So, your wishes really do come true! 

Edited by BookElitist
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, she met with Luann in the early evening and at best, with Carole the next day in the afternoon/evening followed by Dorinda the following day/morning, that is a 2.5 day span. I don't know any Dr. that wouldn't see her right away given that her Dr. already knew there was a problem, which is why they removed her IUD earlier in the first place. Also, there are a lot of Hospitals/ERs in NYC that she could have gone to if her bleeding/pain/weakness were as bad as she claimed. I still believe that Bethenny put filming before her own health which is stupid beyond belief, especially since she isn't dependent on her Bravo paycheck to pay her bills and I don't think the producers/Bravo/Andy/NBC Universal would have held it against her to take time off to get better.

They didn't do a great job with the editing of giving us a timeframe, but clearly she met with Lu and Carole on the same evening. I just watched and she is wearing the exact same thing during both meetings. Same dress (or top), and even the same necklace. Looks like she was telling the truth. She had a doctor appointment scheduled for the next day. 

• Love 8
(edited)
18 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

They didn't do a great job with the editing of giving us a timeframe, but clearly she met with Lu and Carole on the same evening. I just watched and she is wearing the exact same thing during both meetings. Same dress (or top), and even the same necklace. Looks like she was telling the truth. She had a doctor appointment scheduled for the next day. 

I did not notice the same outfit as they were different episodes so I will have to go back and re-watch/compare. Why go out at all if her bleeding/pain/cramps were that bad? Why then meet with Carole after Luann and why go shopping with Dorinda the next morning if she is that weak/in pain/cramping and bleeding that bad? Is she that desperate to be on camera that she is willing to risk her health?

ETA, I don't think Bethenny is lying/faking per say, exaggerating/playing it up for the cameras...Yes but not lying/faking that she is sick.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
(edited)
25 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I did not notice the same outfit as they were different episodes so I will have to go back and re-watch/compare. Why go out at all if her bleeding/pain/cramps were that bad? Why then meet with Carole after Luann and why go shopping with Dorinda the next morning if she is that weak/in pain/cramping and bleeding that bad? Is she that desperate to be on camera that she is willing to risk her health?

ETA, I don't think Bethenny is lying/faking per say, exaggerating/playing it up for the cameras...Yes but not lying/faking that she is sick.

I didn't notice it at all when I first watched it. When she is meeting with Lu she keeps her jacket on, and with Carole she does not, so at first it was hard to note they were the same clothes.  You can actually look at the Bravo site for clips of both episodes to see they are the same.  

I liken it to having a bad headache (not that they are the same at all). I might feel like total shit, and if I am talking to someone I detest or don't really want to be with (like a person at work I cannot stand), it can be unbearable. If I am talking to my cute hubby with the same headache, it seems more tolerable. She had been bleeding on and off for a while. She mentions in the FB post that her bleeding had been getting progressively more intense and that she had been visiting her doctor to try and get to the bottom of it. I think she was just trying to keep it moving and didn't really understand it was so critical until it became so critical. She might be playing it up for the cameras, but it is a real thing. Maybe I have become very use to all of these gals playing up things for the camera, and at least this is a real thing and not something invented for the benefit of the show. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 9

I like dogs.  I'm not a dog owner, but I like them and I hate that puppy mills exist, so raising money for this cause is great.  The dog wedding was just beyond stupid.  We didn't see the whole party, so I'm assuming (hoping) more than that shit-show of a dog parade happened.  Otherwise it just looks ridiculous that rich people who walk over other homeless, debilitated, suffering humans every single day spent that kind of time, money and effort on a dog wedding.  It was a vanity project so these NYC socialites could dress up and bring their dogs to a fancy party under the guise of "doing important work" for one night.  The wedding part wasn't even done well IMO.  I know it's difficult to wrangle that many pups into doing exactly what you want, but the whole "ceremony" could have been executed by a local Brownie troop.  Dress up your dog, walk the runway and have someone's mom/grandma act as officiant, get a badge for Animal Care.  Did Carole's photographer friend say the dog's wedding dress was a custom made Marchesa??? WTF is wrong with these people?  And is Carole's dog some kind of rare, expensive AKC champion?  I've never heard of "co-owning" a dog outside of the dog show world. Carole seemed so smart and erudite in her first season. Now she acts like the women she once snarked about in her TH's.

• Love 21
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I still believe that Bethenny put filming before her own health which is stupid beyond belief, especially since she isn't dependent on her Bravo paycheck to pay her bills and I don't think the producers/Bravo/Andy/NBC Universal would have held it against her to take time off to get better.

Beth also put filming before her health and that of her unborn baby one other time.  She had a high risk pregnancy and had been having many crying jags prior to her dad's death.  Her dad died, she flew across the country for his funeral and then immediately flew directly to Scary Island. I think she might have flown to CA one other time to see him right before he passed.  I'm sure the producers would have cut her some slack if she had chosen to return home to her (then) loving husband - considering the funeral, her pregnancy and witnessing what a wreck she was before her dad died. But Bethenny wanted that screen time. What a trooper.  You know Andy loves that kind of commitment.

• Love 11

On WWHL Beth said that they all knew going in that Jules marriage was breaking up. Wtf? So this entire season of he gets home Iate. I make him eggs, we are redoing our house in the Hamptons was pure BS? 

I watched the Lu special and the second she said she was from Berlin CT and what her maiden name was i  yelled for Mr. Poetic. He was born and raised there and graduated from the same high school. he said he didn't know Lu cuz she is 10 years younger but he knows her older brothers and everyone knew the dads construction company. Too funny. 

• Love 19
6 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So Luann was absent this epi because they were airing a special about right after? Where I am the special didn't air. I would have watched it, but I didn't miss Luann this epi.

The most interesting thing I got out of this week's show was that Carole co owns her dog with some guy I have never seen before? What's up with that? Usually when two people who don't live together co own a dog it is because they used to be a couple and are sharing custody of the dog. What is the story with Carole I wonder?

Oh, and Jules only concocted this product a month before this episode was filmed, so maybe late December?  But it is already on shelves? And she did it all herself. Sure she did. But then she is Asian. And Jewish. So I am sure that helped.

The guy she co-parents the dog with is Tripp, who lives in her building (or he use to, not sure if he still does). We met him during the first season. He is a close friend of Carole's. The way she explained it at the time was that they both fell in love with the dog when they found him. They decided to adopt him together. Unconventional to be sure, but she is nothing if not a bit unconventional. 

I love that Carole became close friends with the gal she met at the dog park. She has talked before in her blogs and on Twitter about friendships she has made with regular folks she meets in her day to day life. The person who waits on her at Starbucks, or her mailman. People she takes notice of and gets close to. I cannot imagine most of these other gals even paying attention to these people as they meet them. 

• Love 19

WOW. I know ya'll don't like Bethanny but seriously, you have to tear her apart because she has a female problem and she's scared? REALLY? 

I had a complete hysterectomy when I was 29 years old I bled everywhere and all the dam time but I couldn't stay home and cry about it. I still had to go to the grocery, run errands, take care of the the kids. I had great insurance and I still had to get 2 drs. to say ok before I could get the surgery. It took weeks! When I finally had my surgery it hurt like HELL for a month afterward. And, no, I couldn't have kids after that. Luckily I already had my son (adopted) because I sure couldn't carry with my female problems. Now all this was 30 years ago but she's still a woman and she's still scared. I had not endometriosis. Not to sound like Yolanda but the Doctor who did the surgery said it was the worst he had seen. And I STILL had to function before the surgery.I 

I give her credit for still doing her job and not pulling a Yolanda and staying home. If even one woman gets help because of this it's a good thing.

Just now, eurekagirl mOo said:

WOW. I know ya'll don't like Bethanny but seriously, you have to tear her apart because she has a female problem and she's scared? REALLY? 

I had a complete hysterectomy when I was 29 years old I bled everywhere and all the dam time but I couldn't stay home and cry about it. I still had to go to the grocery, run errands, take care of the the kids. I had great insurance and I still had to get 2 drs. to say ok before I could get the surgery. It took weeks! When I finally had my surgery it hurt like HELL for a month afterward. And, no, I couldn't have kids after that. Luckily I already had my son (adopted) because I sure couldn't carry with my female problems. Now all this was 30 years ago but she's still a woman and she's still scared. I had  endometriosis. Not to sound like Yolanda but the Doctor who did the surgery said it was the worst he had seen. And I STILL had to function before the surgery.I 

I give her credit for still doing her job and not pulling a Yolanda and staying home. If even one woman gets help because of this it's a good thing.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, BookElitist said:

Da lucre !  Da filthy lucre !   Personally, I was disgusted by the $$ spent on The Wedding--doggy clothing, doggy venue, and other doggy accoutrements. I know so many children, women,and men in desperate medical situations,...  The NEED out 'there'...   Damnable disgusting.

Like women with fibroids? Women with bad teeth? Like a woman with new breasts that needs to go on vacation to Mexico?

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

I've never heard of "co-owning" a dog outside of the dog show world. Carole seemed so smart and erudite in her first season. Now she acts like the women she once snarked about in her TH's.

She also has another dog named, Margaret, that she co-owns. Here's what she says about her:

"Margaret is the kid I never had. Thank God I never had kids, because I feel so guilty every time I leave the house that I give her peanut butter snacks and candy," the reality star and author, 51, tells Us Weekly. "If I had kids, they'd all be fat."

So where is Margaret?  Still living in Carole's imaginary home in Los Angeles? 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/carole-radziwill-gushes-about-her-beloved-boxer-dog-margaret-video-20141311

• Love 3

I had fibroids and a subsequent myomectomy, so while I'm sympathetic to Bethenny's situation, I'd hardly call it a health crisis. Maybe I'm an emotionless robot, but I guess I don't get the histrionics. What the doctor told Bethenny is pretty much the standard. Hysterectomy, myomectomy or UFE. Take your pick.  And yes, they ask you if you have a living will because you're getting on an operating table. Anything can happen. All the adult women in my family have had fibroids and three of the Atlanta housewives have had them, notably Cynthia. When my mom had them, doctors were taking out uteruses left and right. Now, there's more of an effort to preserve the uterus especially if the patient has not given birth. 

Again, I'm definitely sympathetic to anyone suffering from fibroids. They are nasty little bitches that made life hell for me and so many people I know and love. I guess it's just surprising to see someone who prides themselves on being so tough and ball busting, act like they've been given 6 months to live over something so common. I probably would've been like Ramona too, flipping through all the outfits I bought.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

and three of the Atlanta housewives have had them, notably Cynthia.

I'd forgotten about that; she did have them and I believe they were bothering her for a while too. 

• Love 5

AHHHHH I floved me the doggie wedding. So frigging cute. With all the ISIS crap and the rest of the scary stuff in the world this is JUST what I want! Fun, relaxing,happy.My escape from reality.Bring on the doggies! 

33 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

On WWHL Beth said that they all knew going in that Jules marriage was breaking up. Wtf? So this entire season of he gets home Iate. I make him eggs, we are redoing our house in the Hamptons was pure BS? 

I watched the Lu special and the second she said she was from Berlin CT and what her maiden name was i  yelled for Mr. Poetic. He was born and raised there and graduated from the same high school. he said he didn't know Lu cuz she is 10 years younger but he knows her older brothers and everyone knew the dads construction company. Too funny. 

Just because they saw it doesn't mean Jules did. The wife is always the last to know. Right Ramona?

• Love 11

Ramona needs to start a new business - she's the Apology Coach! Learn how to text people apologies when they're in the same house as you! Practice your apology as Ramona takes on the role of the person you have wronged! All your ruined relationships can be fixed for the low, low price of one bottle of Pinot Grigio!

So Jules is still a mess. She finally got that nanny, but this one barely speaks English. I guess it's more important that the children get their daily dose of language lessons than Jules being able to effectively communicate with her employee. Also, she injured her vagina on a window sill? What??? Why was she climbing through a window in the first place???? I don't think that was addressed, but that was more interesting, to me, than her hematomato. 

Bethenny's situation sure sounds scary. I know she's okay in real time, though. Dorinda may be kissing her ass, but she's a good friend and the one I'd want with me in that situation. She clearly had a good grasp of what the doctor was saying and was able to stay calm and supportive. And I have to say, as much as I don't want anyone to lose 10% of their blood, I'm kind of glad the Mexico trip was off. They hadn't even left yet, but already it was causing so much drama. This one can't go, this one won't go if that one goes, this one wasn't invited - but she's coming anyhow, that one quit drinking...so now she can go, right? Egads. Ostensibly it was a business trip for B, though, so I think she does have the right (no matter how rude and petty it is) to bar certain people from coming. That's the problem - Bravo always wants to pass these group trips off as one woman hosting, or they use a legit trip one woman is taking as a trip for the group. If you really want all the women on vacation together, just set it up without pretense and make them all go. Boom. Done. 

Of course Ramona showed her ass. Oh, in her THs she sounded very concerned for B. But in that moment, she was totally more worried about the bathing suit she'd never get to wear. 

I just have to say - I'm sorry, but the doggy wedding was ridiculous. First of all, I'm just one of those people that doesn't care for this trend of dressing up dogs. I understand if it's cold and you take your dog out and you want a nice sweater to keep them warm. But overall, dogs don't need clothing. They're not made that way. And they can't speak up for themselves, so how do you know if they're uncomfortable or too hot or something? I don't know, it just bugs me. 

But okay, they're throwing this elaborate doggie wedding to raise awareness about puppy mills. Great, I support that 100%. But they only raised $10k? I don't go to charity events, so maybe I'm speaking out of my ass, but that seems like a low amount in contrast to all that went into the event. I mean, the "bride" alone was wearing a custom Marchesa dress. How much did THAT cost? I just hope that they made a lot more than they spent, and I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but it looks doubtful. 

Also, who is Tripp and why is Baby's "co-parent" not Adam? 

Of course Ramona ate the cake before it had been officially served. Of course she did. 

Sonja, NO ONE on the street thinks you're Brigitte Bardot. No one. 

No Lu this episode, I must say it was a bit refreshing. 

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I had a complete hysterectomy when I was 29 years old I bled everywhere and all the dam time but I couldn't stay home and cry about it. I still had to go to the grocery, run errands, take care of the the kids. I had great insurance and I still had to get 2 drs. to say ok before I could get the surgery. It took weeks! When I finally had my surgery it hurt like HELL for a month afterward. And, no, I couldn't have kids after that. Luckily I already had my son (adopted) because I sure couldn't carry with my female problems. Now all this was 30 years ago but she's still a woman and she's still scared. I had not endometriosis. Not to sound like Yolanda but the Doctor who did the surgery said it was the worst he had seen. And I STILL had to function before the surgery.I 

You feel the upset that the former posters who had/have Lyme disease felt in the Yolanda threads.  Some left the boards because they felt some were being insensitive toward Yo and her Lyme.  We've all got our hot buttons.  For good reason.  Mine is infertility.  Check the OC boards.  If that's Megan's storyline all season, it will be interesting because many viewers (and some of the HWs) probably won't be sympathetic to how a woman who is infertile feels.  (Just relax, you'll get pregnant...)   

I can't give credit to Beth for continuing to do her job when she was bleeding worse than a stuck pig.  She's got the resources to have stayed home like Yo.  I don't recommend a white bathrobe, though.

If she was bleeding all over her sofas and car, why on earth would she chose to go sit on a banquette at a restaurant or walk around a Home Goods store?

• Love 11

I fast forwarded thru almost half this episode. What a snooze fest it was.  And B going on and on in scene after scene about how she's bleeding to death was too much.  Go to the damn doctor,  don't keep shopping and filming.   I knew she was anemic, and I'm not a doctor. 

• Love 8

Bethenny is a drama queen. I think she knew she went overboard in the Berkshires and is using her medical problems to excuse it.  Only 2-3 tablespoons of blood is lost during a normal menstrual cycle, yet it seems like a lot of blood sometimes when the flow is heavy.  Losing 10% of her blood is like donating a pint of blood. If it is happening over several days, the body is replenishing it as it happens - but a rapid loss like giving blood gives the feeling of lightheadedness.  And even then, the body replenishes the plasma within 24 hours and the red blood within 6 weeks. I have a feeling Bethenny is probably anemic to begin with given her Skinny Girl methods of being naturally thin.  Bethenny wasn't lightheaded/faint or fumbling for words when she was screaming at Luann.  Those words were incisive.

I do feel for her pain from the fibroids. And the annoyance of bleeding. But she can take a seat for the way she treats other people.  She would have someone other than Dorinda holding her hand if she treated people in her life the right way.

• Love 16
(edited)

Remember when Kelly called Bethenny a ho bag on Scary Island? Even Jill said afterwards that that wasn't cool. I can't believe Bethenny would refer to Sonja and LuAnn that way, having been on the receiving end of it before.

And her problems with them aren't that they are sexually free women - it was just an easy way to dis them. Nice. 

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 20