Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Unseen Footage

• Start Topic

Surprised there aren't more replies. I thought this was great! From the the production team freaking out about how unsettled Vicki's face was post-plastic surgery to Lauri still justifying accusing Vicki of being in bed with another woman (who ended up being her sister), I thought this was hysterical.

• Love 9

This was just FULL of shade and tea and I loved every freaking moment. I had to watch it again at the "second showing".

LOL that Vickis "threesome" was her with her sister !!! Wow Lauri you really were thirsty to make THAT a three some......

Loved the behind the scenes stuff about standing in front of another HW and blocking the camera. Or Vickis planned trip to Andales.......

• Love 10

I can't imagine working with Vicki. Her utter glee recounting how she shoved a producer was gross. If ever there was a franchise that would benefit from a fourth wall breaking season like what one of the Teen Moms series did, it would be Real Housewives. This episode was fascinating in terms of all the moving pieces and motivations behind people's actions.

• Love 13

This was great! When I first saw that it was only season 8 I thought it would be crap but wow. I loved it.

I had always wondered why Vicky would have major surgery on her face right before shooting so this answered my questions.  And it made me actually feel sorry for her.

I hate Tamara but her explaining the camera rules and saying "bitch, go over there" had me cackling.

I thought for sure Heather and Terry were faking it so that was surprising.

I still think the real reason the hos were pissed when Alexis showed up was because of how amazing she looked. Yowza.

The fall of Gretchen was SO satisfying.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, angelamh66 said:

This was a great piece of television for sure! I love hearing from the producers too.  And color me not at all surprised that Dr. FameWhore was the one to push Heather into doing the show.

I thought it was funny that she went from not wanting to do so the show to trying to take producers aside to recruit her friends to be cast members.

I thought it was also interesting that some of the cast still maintain that Alexis was fired when production confirmed that Alexis opted not to come back and they had to beg her to return.

• Love 10

I've only seen maybe half of this (because I had to watch Southern Charm in all its craziness this morning) but Alexis looked freaking amazing during Season 8.  I loved her shorter hair and wish she had kept that.

WTF did Gretchen do to her face after Season 8?  Based on her THs, she did suntheen.  She looks terrible. 

Vicki is crazy insane but she is entertaining.  She does seem to believe her own OG celebrity though.

Poor Lydia, she must have been horrified to walk into that mess.

Interesting that both Heather and Gretchen were trying to cast their friends and THAT is why they were so anti-Alexis.  Ha! 

Still cannot stand Tamra.

• Love 13

This was delicious, especially after watching a bunch of the season 8 episodes that they just aired. I go back and forth in terms of liking Heather, but that jumping on the producers when Alexis was being kicked out to get on her friends spoke volumes to me. She is cold and calculating. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

I can't imagine working with Vicki. Her utter glee recounting how she shoved a producer was gross. If ever there was a franchise that would benefit from a fourth wall breaking season like what one of the Teen Moms series did, it would be Real Housewives. This episode was fascinating in terms of all the moving pieces and motivations behind people's actions.

Vicki is one of the few HW whom I suspect is even WORSE in real life than the show portrays. Most of the time I just sort of chalk up a lot of the HWs wacky behavior to them trying to make "good"/trash TV, but when the producer talked about getting accosted by Vicki and being called a "monkey fucker" was so detestable to me. I hope that producer is laughing all the way to the bank (I assume so), because good lord does Vicki seem like an awful person.

I, too, wish they'd do more of these uncensored episodes. I like that there's a bit more lifting of the veil and that we're getting more insight into the behind-the-scenes issues that fuels the drama on the actual show. Sometimes the fights are so heavily edited and the explanations so coded and clipped that nothing makes much sense. This was a joy because it connected a lot of the dots that don't always track when you're just watching the regular show.

And a huge yes to wanting a S9 uncensored episode so we can get the backstory on Danielle. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

I've only seen maybe half of this (because I had to watch Southern Charm in all its craziness this morning) but Alexis looked freaking amazing during Season 8.  I loved her shorter hair and wish she had kept that.

WTF did Gretchen do to her face after Season 8?  Based on her THs, she did suntheen.  She looks terrible. 

Vicki is crazy insane but she is entertaining.  She does seem to believe her own OG celebrity though.

Poor Lydia, she must have been horrified to walk into that mess.

Interesting that both Heather and Gretchen were trying to cast their friends and THAT is why they were so anti-Alexis.  Ha! 

Still cannot stand Tamra.

Oh the return of "suntheen."  How I miss being able to mock that woman's word choices and pronunciation.  She had another gem in her TH last night and I wish I could remember it. I just remember myself thinking "dumbass hasn't changed, that is not even a word."

• Love 8

I love these uncensored specials of Bravo shows and this one was no exception but I wish they had addressed the "white couch" incident at the end of the season finale. I'm guessing they're protecting Ryan and Brianna because they aren't cast members and I think Ryan's issues are very dark and real. I really want to hear the producers take on that. I would love it if they did these specials for every season. I think both season 9 and season 10 of the RHoOC would be juicy. 

• Love 14

I also want this for season 9 because, well, I really liked season 9, but also because I really want them to revisit the whole "Take the Beadors down" mess. I hate that Tamra's lie has just floated away and I would love to see it revisited now that she is an "honest Christian woman." Would she finally cop to it? Not likely.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, angelamh66 said:

Oh the return of "suntheen."  How I miss being able to mock that woman's word choices and pronunciation.  She had another gem in her TH last night and I wish I could remember it. I just remember myself thinking "dumbass hasn't changed, that is not even a word."

You're right - - she did say suntheen stupid last night but I can't remember what.  I'll have to rewatch.  I doubt it will be as classic as tooting your high horn or debating your God right to have children.  I'm happy that she's still as ignorant as always.

This unaired footage made me realize how painfully boring last season was.  I hope the crazy hos bring it this season. 

• Love 4

This special connected a lot of dots for me. I never liked Heather, and now I know why. I don't care that she was faking how happy she was in her marriage, I think 90 percent of people do that on Facebook every day. I hated the fact that she came in gunning for Alexis. Mind you, I was never a fan of Alexis, but I always saw her as harmless when compared to the other women.

I wouldn't wish her husband or marriage on anyone, but she seemed happy and it always seemed that her being happy in her situation (believing whatever Jim told her and repeating it as gospel) really pissed off the other women. I could see the other women being annoyed by her, but to the degree that Heather, Tamra, and finally Gretchen went after her was totally out of proportion to anything she had said or done to them. 

But, knowing that the real reason Heather came so hard at Alexis time again was because she wanted her own friend to be cast on the show, finally makes everything fall into place. It also make sense why Heather came so hard at Shannon in Shannon's first season. On paper, the two of them had enough wealth and status to put both Tamra and Vicki in check, and yet Heather seemed to take an instant dislike to Shannon. Now, I see it was because she was pissed that even after Alexis was gone, they still didn't bring on Heather's friend. 

While, I now know why I immediately disliked Heather, I kind of feel bad for her now too. Did I hear right that Terry forged Heather's signature for the show? Because that is some fucked up shit right there. And then, he threw divorce on the table if she quit the show? And Heather was getting flack on social media for not providing him onion rings at t a party that he didn't even plan? Wow! I've always thought Terry was a douche, but that is way beyond - especially, since he never defended Heather on social media about that, and instead used it to build his own TV aspirations. Seeing all of the fucked up behind the scenes stuff was pretty amazing considering the way the story lines played out on the show. 

• Love 24

To add to the Heather/Alexis storyline, wasn't the word on the street (TM Aviva) that Alexis was brought back AFTER another (new) HW had dropped out midseason?

On RHOC, that happens all the time, so I could be confusing one season with another, but I distinctly recall there being a season where a woman filmed and then backed out at the last minute, leaving the producers scrambling so they brought back Alexis. And no, it wasn't Danielle in this case. And also wasn't one of Jim Edmonds' exes (and also a friend of Heather's) cast at one point, but then she backed out?

There's a lot of intertwined threads among the OC cast, more so than any other one. Makes sense given how much turnover this series has among its HWs compared to all the others. I need a scorecard.

• Love 5

Did we ever find out if that was Lauri's original face? It has a Joan Rivers/Taylor Armstrong quality to it.

While I sympathize with Lauri for her son's drug/legal problems, I think that she really left the show because George had some things that he didn't want known. His daughters were unpleasant. 

Andy seems to love all of the HWs that I prefer to never see again. 

Terry Debrow is a douche and Heather is just is bad but in a different way. She needs to stop with her occasional martyrdom. I suspect that your friends never even questioned why you choose to be on a reality show over being an actress. Perhaps there were no job offers. Heather goes on to complain to Terry about all of the roles that she plays in her children's life. Yes, her and every other mother on the planet. It is just what we do and most of us would rather tend to our children than do any other thing (on most days).

• Love 9

I loved this as a concept--a whole hour of breaking the fourth wall. I just have more questions than ever now...

What was Gretchen talking about at the beginning, when she said she was no longer friends with Alexis, because Gretchen discovered that between seasons Alexis had written an email to production that said "you can get an Alexis for half the price of a Gretchen"? How would Gretchen be privy to that? And is it realistic that Alexis would be willing to work for half as much pay as Gretchen? 

I thought the real reason Lauri came back to the show, gunning for Vicki, was because Vicki had received some very damning information about Lauri (something about Josh, Josh's minor child and drugs IIRC), and Vicki gave the info to Jeana, who forwarded the info to The Orange County Registrar or something? Does anyone remember that? I wonder why this wasn't mentioned if they were really opening up the vault...

I didn't understand the producer when he said that Tamra throwing Alexis out of the CutFitness party signaled the beginning of the end of the Gretchen/Tamra friendship, because Tamra was supposedly pulling more weight in the friendship than Gretchen. I'm paraphrasing, but I just didn't understand the logic behind that sentiment...

i had forgotten or maybe I never realized that Lydia was brought on the show partially to be an Alexis ally. Then, as Lydia told it, Lydia got to the CutFitness party and got intimidated by all the anti-Alexis people who were there. I guess that's why, after Alexis got thrown out of the party, Lydia was quibbling with Alexis over the meaning of the word "bullying"--she wanted to create separation between herself and Alexis, and she succeeded. I still think it was a crappy way to behave. If my friend is crying because she was just publicly shamed, I'd soothe her; maybe I'd mix her a cocktail, or snark on the mean girls. But at no point would I be whipping out a pocket version of Oxford's English Dictionary, in order to make sure the words she was using were in keeping with their official definition. If Lydia had a true issue with Alexis's use of the term "bullying," she could have addressed it at a calmer time.

Heather pulling the producer aside to broach her ideas for casting while the show is already in production is so very Heather. I'd say Quagmire Terry was a real dick...but I think those two are perfectly matched actually.

Tamra is a horrible friend for not just calling attention to the fact, but insisting her friend's urinary incontinence be filmed for TV. Vicki would do the same exact thing to Tamra though, so I guess what's good for the goose...

OMG, in three years, what has Gretchen done to her face?? She definitely blew up her lips, which look awful, but there's got to be more that she's done, surely? She looks like a post-surgical mess. Couldn't have happened to a better person though. Loved the shade from Andy that Gretchen & Slade will get married only if someone gives them a television platform to do so.

• Love 9
(edited)

What was Gretchen talking about at the beginning, when she said she was no longer friends with Alexis, because Gretchen discovered that between seasons Alexis had written an email to production that said "you can get an Alexis for half the price of a Gretchen"? How would Gretchen be privy to that? And is it realistic that Alexis would be willing to work for half as much pay as Gretchen? 

Gretchen wasn't talking about production she was talking about personal appearance events where Alex's people tried to undercut her quote. I can see it possible where it would get back to her if the people wanting the personal appearance were using it as a negotiation tactic.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3

Gretchen wasn't talking about production she was talking about personal appearance events where Alex's people tried to undercut her quote. I can see it possible where it would get back to her if the people wanting the personal appearance were using it as a negotiation tactic.

That seems to be a common fight. The whole infamous "I'm rich, bitch" fight on RHOA with Nene and Sheree was sparked by the same accusations.

• Love 3

When they had the clambake at Terry and heather's house-you can see Jim Edwards.  So I think Heather had Jim's second wife in mind as a fill-in.  I thought it showed a really bitchy side of Heather.  I guess she finally realized there are no scripted roles screaming for her in Hollywood.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Actually I thought Gretchen was very crafty the way she worded the statement.  She made sound like it was actually an Alexis representative- I think she was running with one of those rumors these women are famous for and wanted to be in with the cool chicks until they had no use for her. 

The producers at the finale saying Gretchen just had to admit to something and she would not. 

• Love 1
(edited)

It's why I said Alexis people, I don't think it was a crafty statement just that they all have people who arrange these personal appearances. It's not difficult to have people, I used to have to deal with reps for people that no one has ever heard of them arranging public appearances.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

There was a special on recently and I never heard about it until I stumbled upon this thread? Darn!

19 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I want season 9 to be done...to shed some light on why Danielle got downgraded at the very last second.

Wasn't the last season of RHoOC the 10th one?

9 hours ago, N. Bluth said:

I thought the real reason Lauri came back to the show, gunning for Vicki, was because Vicki had received some very damning information about Lauri (something about Josh, Josh's minor child and drugs IIRC), and Vicki gave the info to Jeana, who forwarded the info to The Orange County Registrar or something? Does anyone remember that? I wonder why this wasn't mentioned if they were really opening up the vault...

That sounds right. I recall Lauri was pissed about Vicki telling Jeana something she learned instead of to her.

• Love 1

This was way better than I expected.  I loved seeing/hearing from the producers, camera operators and sound people.

That walk to Andeles looked like it took forever!  

I seem to recall a letter that Laurie's husband's ex wrote that Vicki forwarded to several people, including Jeana.   It some how became public.  It dealt with all kinds of personal issues with George and his kids and maybe Laurie's kids too.   it was discussed on TelevisionWithoutPity and they ended up closing that thread.  

• Love 5

A friend of mine is on the show, he's one of the Producers (won't say which one), and they only went in to a small amount of the drama that took place on the ski trip.   Vicki was more demanding that usual, horrible to everyone, non-stop screaming, threatening, etc.  She bullies everyone and he says she's a combination of insecure/jealous.  He does a fabulous imitation of Vicki screaming.  Tamra is a real diva too.  He likes Tamra, but says she's dumb as a box of rocks.    He also produces Beverly Hills, and those stories are just as entertaining.   Brandi is worse in person, and will drink then sleep with anyone.  He got so tired of dealing with Kim and her "sobriety". 

• Love 20
30 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

A friend of mine is on the show, he's one of the Producers (won't say which one), and they only went in to a small amount of the drama that took place on the ski trip.   Vicki was more demanding that usual, horrible to everyone, non-stop screaming, threatening, etc.  She bullies everyone and he says she's a combination of insecure/jealous.  He does a fabulous imitation of Vicki screaming.  Tamra is a real diva too.  He likes Tamra, but says she's dumb as a box of rocks.    He also produces Beverly Hills, and those stories are just as entertaining.   Brandi is worse in person, and will drink then sleep with anyone.  He got so tired of dealing with Kim and her "sobriety". 

God bless you for this, @notnowimbusy.  I love hearing true behind the scenes gossip.

Not surprised that Vicki is a major PITA diva or that Tamra is dumb as a box of rocks (apologies to boxes of rocks everywhere.)  Curious to know what he thinks of Lisa V, Lisa R and Eileen.  And oh yes, let's not forget YoFo. 

I have a friend who knows Brandi.  He says she's smarter than she comes across and is a genuinely sweet person but I also believe the drinking and then sleeping with whomever.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

God bless you for this, @notnowimbusy.  I love hearing true behind the scenes gossip.

Not surprised that Vicki is a major PITA diva or that Tamra is dumb as a box of rocks (apologies to boxes of rocks everywhere.)  Curious to know what he thinks of Lisa V, Lisa R and Eileen.  And oh yes, let's not forget YoFo. 

I have a friend who knows Brandi.  He says she's smarter than she comes across and is a genuinely sweet person but I also believe the drinking and then sleeping with whomever.

He likes LVP alot.  His partner is English, so he gets her sense of humor.  Although she comes off as aloof, he said she would do anything for a friend.    He also says Kyle is the real deal, more down to earth than any of them.   She has a lot to deal with re: Kim, much much more than the even hints at on the show.  He knows LisaR outside the show, well actually knows Harry.   Yep she's as hyper in real life - kind of all over the place and will agree  with what anybody says in the moment.  

He doesn't produce the show anymore - off to bigger/better things, but stays in touch with many of them.   He was visiting a few weeks ago, and we had a late night gossip session over several bottles of wine.  

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Yep she's as hyper in real life - kind of all over the place and will agree  with what anybody says in the moment. 

This is my sense of her from TV, honestly - wildly impulsive, disconnected from her own feelings, just someone who gets caught up in the moment and rides the wave for all its worth.

• Love 2
On 6/14/2016 at 4:28 PM, angelamh66 said:

She said something about boiler plate that made absolutely no sense. I don't recall the actual context but it was a typical OC butchering of basic English. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, N. Bluth said:

I didn't understand the producer when he said that Tamra throwing Alexis out of the CutFitness party signaled the beginning of the end of the Gretchen/Tamra friendship, because Tamra was supposedly pulling more weight in the friendship than Gretchen. I'm paraphrasing, but I just didn't understand the logic behind that sentiment...

It was said that they came to the event gunning for Alexis and it was the beginning of the end because Gretchen made Tamra do all the heavy lifting (i.e. be a psycho bitch on camera) and then just sat there and clapped.

Vicky is the worst.  I can't imagine dealing with her in real life.  I don't understand how she has any friends.

I used hang out with one of the camera people featured on this special.  She was dating a friend of a friend.  She was also the camera person in the limo with Kim and Kyle during the "you're an alcoholic fight".  I wish I still talked to her.  It seems like she'd have amazing dirt.  Sometimes I get dirt from someone else, but that someone is a little nuts, so I have to take it with a grain of salt.

• Love 5
On June 14, 2016 at 3:21 PM, psychoticstate said:

You're right - - she did say suntheen stupid last night but I can't remember what.  I'll have to rewatch.  I doubt it will be as classic as tooting your high horn or debating your God right to have children.  I'm happy that she's still as ignorant as always.

This unaired footage made me realize how painfully boring last season was.  I hope the crazy hos bring it this season. 

She was talking reaching her 'boilerplate' instead of her boiling point with some issue... she's such an idiot and her face looks weird.  How satisfying that the entire show mocked her.

I had forgotten about Radio Slade and his obnoxious DJ partner.

• Love 10

In case there is any question whether Heather has a nasty mean streak in her, this clip from the CUT fitness dinner says it all. Notice how Heather was not a part of the conversation before she inserts herself into it and then tries to blame Alexis for bringing her into it. Heather claims Alexis was "staring" at her when it is so clear from the footage that Alexis was talking only to Tamra and Gretchen. Heather can be truly awful.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

She was talking reaching her 'boilerplate' instead of her boiling point with some issue... she's such an idiot and her face looks weird.  How satisfying that the entire show mocked her.

I had forgotten about Radio Slade and his obnoxious DJ partner.

I 100% agreed with the producers when they basically said Gretchen was her own worst enemy. Her weird malapropisms were reality comedy gold, as was her willingness to constantly spar with Vicki. But her odd inability to come clean about certain things/her unwillingness to drop Slade from the show really ended up biting her in the ass.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

He likes LVP alot.  His partner is English, so he gets her sense of humor.  Although she comes off as aloof, he said she would do anything for a friend.    He also says Kyle is the real deal, more down to earth than any of them.   She has a lot to deal with re: Kim, much much more than the even hints at on the show.  He knows LisaR outside the show, well actually knows Harry.   Yep she's as hyper in real life - kind of all over the place and will agree  with what anybody says in the moment.  

He doesn't produce the show anymore - off to bigger/better things, but stays in touch with many of them.   He was visiting a few weeks ago, and we had a late night gossip session over several bottles of wine.  

I love this stuff.  Were you the one who posted on the BH show that Heather is very nice in real life? Always asking about people, remembering the names of spouses, etc.? 

On June 14, 2016 at 6:59 PM, KFC said:

To add to the Heather/Alexis storyline, wasn't the word on the street (TM Aviva) that Alexis was brought back AFTER another (new) HW had dropped out midseason?

On RHOC, that happens all the time, so I could be confusing one season with another, but I distinctly recall there being a season where a woman filmed and then backed out at the last minute, leaving the producers scrambling so they brought back Alexis. And no, it wasn't Danielle in this case. And also wasn't one of Jim Edmonds' exes (and also a friend of Heather's) cast at one point, but then she backed out?

There's a lot of intertwined threads among the OC cast, more so than any other one. Makes sense given how much turnover this series has among its HWs compared to all the others. I need a scorecard.

You've got the season correct. That is why the gals were so shocked to see Alexis back. Notice that no one from production ever confirmed she had been fired or not. Only that they wanted her to come back. Word on the street was she was fired and Heather's friend was hired as a replacement but had to quit right before filming began. It was always said they ran to Alexis to get her back only days before filming began. 

• Love 3

Heather also claimed that she just happened to witness Jim Bellino bellowing about the cost of shoes in a department store before she joined the cast; that Nordstrom employees Alexis abused sought her out to share their tales of woe; and that she had never seen anyone behave as horribly to a production crew as Alexis - you know, the same set producers that just expressed their sadness to see Alexis go on the special.

Heather is calling tptb liars. Interesting strategy to adopt for one's work place. But her account does give some insight into why she hated Alexis from jump: production hired Alexis over Heather in season 5.

I'd always been under the impression that Heather auditioned for season 6.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/06/15/heather-dubrow-says-producers-werent-accurate-real-housewives-orange-county-uncensored/

• Love 5
(edited)

People like Gretchen and Slate are just mystifying to me.  Have either of them ever out-witted anyone in the history of their lives?  But they thought they could pull the wool over not just the other cast member's eyes, but all of production and all of the audience?  Such hubris.  

Anyway, I love that the one unpardonable sin on this show is not calling someone a bitch or a whore or choking them out in the aisle of a Target but making up a phony storyline because your life is too dull.

Also, what the hell was Lauri trying to pull?  And she was still insinuating, in her current-day talking heads, that Vicki did something outside the bounds of a "traditional marriage"?  With her sister?!

Edited by ninjago
  • Love 7

I loved this. Why can't they get rid of one of the 10,000 reunion shows they do every season and do this? At least this actually has some revelations unlike said reunion shows which is just a bunch of re-hashing of old bullshit. 

• Love 13
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:28 PM, angelamh66 said:

Gretchen said the other girls "boilerplated" her.

10 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Vicky is the worst.  I can't imagine dealing with her in real life.  I don't understand how she has any friends.

Vicki has friends?

Speaking of Vicki, it was interesting to see that she had plastic surgery between seasons, only to discover it would take a year for the swelling and stuff to settle down. I remember us (here was it at TVwoP?) noticing the weird swelling in her face that season.

I remember commenting on Lauri wording her accusations and innuendo very vaguely at the time.

Heather is a bigger bitch (beside Terry) than I thought. Wow, what chutzpah to run to the producer as soon as Alexis was ejected from Tamra's party to tell them her friend was waiting in the wings to replace her!

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, psychoticstate said:

Oh dear heavens.  She looks really, shockingly bad. And it is a shame because I always thought she was really quite beautiful (even though she often adorned herself in a tacky/outdated way).  I think she most certainly has done something to her lips.  But possibly more.  Her entire face looked bloated and shiny.  The flashback to how she looked in her first 2 seasons - compared to now - was rather distressing.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:28 PM, angelamh66 said:

Ha ha yea it was saying "boiler plate" instead of "boiling point."  I have to say I always found her malapropisms hilarious, and even slightly endearing (at least early on). 

19 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Lovin' this tea!  Vicki truly seems like the WORST housewife to have to deal with - out of any franchise. I mean, there's nothing redeeming about her--nada! But I do have to say that her face and hair really looked great in her THs last night.  Especially compared to the flashbacks during season 8 with her weird fright wig and scary post-surgery face.

• Love 2