Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Unseen Footage

• Start Topic

On June 18, 2016 at 8:01 PM, HunterHunted said:

Alexis on the other hand was always bragging about her nonexistent wealth, her amazing chauvinistic husband, and her heartfelt commitment to Jesus. Maybe because I come from a show rather than say philosophy I never found Alexis particularly sincere.

What galled me about Alexis, and what I assumed Heather was always hinting at when she questioned Alexis about money/material wealth, was that the Bellinos didn't just not have a lot of money-the Bellinos were crooks.  They would open up businesses, run up expenses on them, including personal expenses, and then file for bankruptcy, leaving creditors and employees unpaid, then start over again.  

How is that "Christian"?  How are you a "kind person" if you don't pay the poor sap who was working in your trampoline park but come on national TV and brag about "Tee-hee, I have a Bentley and a ten carat diamond!"

Jim and Alexis are flimflammers, period.  She might go to church, she might not swear, but she is not a good or ethical person and I can absolutely see why that would bother people.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On June 19, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Beden said:

The think I 'm amused by with Vicki is the tremendous pride and power she seems to feel she wields by claiming to be the 'OG of the OC', not catching the fact that she's, in fact, a cast member in a cheesy faux-reality show where she's become a figure of mockery, derision and pity. Her numerous lies and somewhat tragic relationships are the basis of her storylines and her out of control (and incredibly annoying) shrieking are her most striking achievements on the show. Sure, she gets some serious money for her efforts but--to me--that's expensive money. She's come across over the years as a thoroughly unpleasant and unlikable person no one in their right mind would spend twenty seconds with. I also find it curious that, despite her being on this show for years, she can still attract customers to her possibly semi-shady business.

JMHO.

Will you marry me? Honest to God--the reunion is on right now (from last year), and every time this gaggle of poorly educated/uneducated/uncultured hags barks up that Vicki is "smart," I get so angry--same with Madame Puppet. They ALL seem to be of below average intelligence. In addition to every single word of your post, with which I agree 100%, I continue to be amazed that anyone thinks these horrible, ill-bred, opportunistic nitwits are smart. You're so right, though--Vicki thinks she's going to get a Lifetime Achievement Peabody Award one day, (even though she doesn't know what a Peabody Award is), when in actuality, she--and her cohorts--are the middle-aged hag version of Jersey Shore

• Love 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Right on. I have always despised Madame Puppet and never thought of her as "classy" OR smart. She's just another sad, lame, corny reality ho. It's funny, though, because these past few days, when I hear her condescendingly bark, "Nobody's life is perfect, but mine's pretty close," I feel an overwhelming sadness. Maybe it's like you said. Now that we know what a hypocritical, lying sack of shit she is--AND, that in REALITY, her marriage isn't very much different from being married to Taliban Jim, I feel really sorry for her.  I had heard before that her fugly famewhoring husband MADE her do the show, but I'm SO glad that the real truth is out now. Even before that, I've been praying that Horrible Heather gets the comedown this year. More so than any other howife I can think of, she seems to have gotten the most slack from the producers. She's such a nasty piece of work. 

I have my reservations about this.  I think Heather want's us to believe that she is so above the fray, because at one time she was somewhat of a legitimate actress.

I have an actor friend who works steadily, but does not have near the level of success Heather had in her heyday.  He was offered a pretty significant role in a reality competition series (which tend to be classier then the Howives shows).  He did not consider it for a second.  He said once you go down that path, you are never taken seriously, ever again.

I think Heather was bored to death and craved some of the glamour and attention she had when she was working on the sitcoms, but she passively aggressively blames it on Terry.

I mean they do realize that Terry forging her signature is not a good thing to do, right?  Heather talks like it is some cute little quirk Terry does, when it is straight up fraud.

Either her asshole husband is forcing her to be on a trashy show that slowly ruins the reputation of anyone on it or she really does want to be on the show, but does not want to admit her desperation.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, ninjago said:

What galled me about Alexis, and what I assumed Heather was always hinting at when she questioned Alexis about money/material wealth, was that the Bellinos didn't just not have a lot of money-the Bellinos were crooks.  They would open up businesses, run up expenses on them, including personal expenses, and then file for bankruptcy, leaving creditors and employees unpaid, then start over again.  

How is that "Christian"?  How are you a "kind person" if you don't pay the poor sap who was working in your trampoline park but come on national TV and brag about "Tee-hee, I have a Bentley and a ten carat diamond!"

Jim and Alexis are flimflammers, period.  She might go to church, she might not swear, but she is not a good or ethical person and I can absolutely see why that would bother people.

They are absolutely crooks!  What ever happened with that trampoline park?  Is it still around? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

They are absolutely crooks!  What ever happened with that trampoline park?  Is it still around? 

Wasn't it called Sky Zone? If so there is one listed in Anaheim. I think they were a franchise so someone else could have it. Whatever...

• Love 2
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Apparently they opened a fourth location in May.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/05/03/alexis-bellino-opens-fourth-sky-zone-trampoline-park/

I hope she is doing well. I never pegged her as particularly malicious. Painfully dim, perhaps, but not overly mean. I'd take her over Heather, Tamra, or Gretchen any day.

• Love 4
On 6/21/2016 at 8:39 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Apparently they opened a fourth location in May.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/05/03/alexis-bellino-opens-fourth-sky-zone-trampoline-park/

I hope she is doing well. I never pegged her as particularly malicious. Painfully dim, perhaps, but not overly mean. I'd take her over Heather, Tamra, or Gretchen any day.

I'm with you on that. I can buy that Jim is a crook all day long. But, I don't think Alexis is involved in any of it. She is way too dim to try to scam someone out of anything. It's not like Teresa Guidice going into banks with fake W-2's and lying about having a high paying job and then later claiming that Joe handled all of the finances. I totally believe that Jim handles all of the finances and just gives Alexis what ever info he feels she needs to have. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Slade's mom responds to the engagement via e-mail to Andy Cohen.  One thing about Gretchen she does keep the receipts:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/06/24/slade-smileys-mom-defends-son-email-andy-cohen-read-say/

This is actually why I don't trust her at all. Why does she keep e-mails from years ago? It's like she saves everything for the day when she will need to trot them out. I think it says something about her and the way she goes about life. I am not saying she is lying here, per se, but she does come off as so sketchy in everything she does, IMO.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 4

I actually agree that Gretchen had great potential.   Even though she was at least a decade younger than the other cast members, she had good chemistry with the regulars.   She screwed herself over by clienteling with Slade.   She could have rode the HW train as long as she wanted had she not gone down that path.   

• Love 2

Gretchen had potential...but like Tamra said in the special....she wasnt doing anything...she wasnt married, engaged, nor had children....nor did she have Slade's sons around to interact with.   

On any other housewife series, she might have been fine..but the OC is different.  You still have to be doing stuff outside of grouo interactions.  I still think Tamra would have been fired after her robo baby story had her son not gotten his Instagram girkfriend pregnant this providinf Tamra with a season 10 story...imho

• Love 1
(edited)

Gretchen could have gone back to being the "Madonna of real estate" and started dating again.   By dating, I mean eligible men, not hobos like Slade.   She really blew it.   I would never trust her as far as I could throw her, but I grew fond of her.  She had far better chemistry with the group than anyone who came after her who was supposed to be the "young" one.  

Tamra played a part, though.  She befriended her then tossed her under the bus and went back to being Vickis bestie.   I think the storyline for Tamra and Gretchen was them both being single and free bitching it up.  Tamra flipped the script, and Gretchen was left with no story, so she latched onto Slade.  Damn that Machavallian Tamra.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 3
On 6/24/2016 at 11:09 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

This is actually why I don't trust her at all. Why does she keep e-mails from years ago? It's like she saves everything for the day when she will need to trot them out. I think it says something about her and the way she goes about life. I am not saying she is lying here, per se, but she does come off as so sketchy in everything she does, IMO.

I admit I keep ALL emails sent to me.  It started at work as a CYA thing but it has been handy being able to pull out emails from 5+ years ago when I have needed it.  So while I think SHE is shady I am not sure keeping all emails is indicative of that.  I can't lie to save my life.  One of my old emails to my sister was not NEEDED but was a good reminder that my sister and I were spot on about something happening at the time but no proof.  Now 4 years later it is like were were effin Ms. Cleo!

• Love 2

I hear ya - I think, for me, it's the combination of how shady and fake she seems COUPLED WITH the e-mail hoarding that seems so paranoid and sketchy. Also, I remember Tamra making an aside at Gretchen's final reunion that the women seemed to think Gretchen sometimes doctored e-mails (like with the Fox 5 producers).

This special (on demand right now), actually renewed my interest in the OC housewives.  Loved breaking the fourth wall, and I agree they should dump the three part reunion premise for this format.

Although, one of the reasons it was so good is that it covered events several years old, long after things have cooled down and the bs storylines are over.  

One thing that stood out to me was the Producers saying that Vicki had the worst temper out of all of them and how she treated the crew with such utter disrespect and actually pushed one (the monkey fucker one).  She CLAIMS to be a christian yet I have not seen any evidence of such beliefs (I am an atheist so I don't care actually what she believes but live it baby!) except her telling people she feels nailed to a cross and yammering on and on about her Christianity.  If I say I am a unicorn enough times am I actually one?  No.  I don't think she needs to be rewarded continually for treating fellow human beings and workers on her show like shit.  I mean, aren't narcissistic wanna be rich people who have no shame a dime a dozen everywhere??  Certainly they can find someone who will treat the people that craft these shows better.  

Bravo, stop rewarding Vicki.  You created a monster (or made one worse) by keeping her employed and cow towing to her need to bully/demean/lay hands on your staff.  They deserve a better work environment.  

• Love 6