Type keyword(s) to search

This Is Our Spoiler and Speculation Topic

• Start Topic

I don't know why they brought back Miguel and just didn't have Rebecca alone since they dance around some fans obsession with Jack. She deserves to be happy and find love, albeit different with someone else. Why not Miguel? I'm glad they showed some cuddling and a kiss to start to show fans they are a couple and not roommates. ; ) The writers keep saying they will have their story soon but so far we just see dead people coming to life and some nudity. lol  If not filmed yet, I guess it will be a while with Mandy pregnant.

I just don't get the kids being cool to Miguel and Kevin having to tell his Mom she didn't have to hide her affection from him once. She's an adult and their mom and if she doesn't grow a spine or him, I'll be disappointed.

I picture TIU giving Miguel a convenient heart attack, nothing that languishes and that throwing Rebecca even more off but I hope not. Did Miguel come so Randall could have a life and not babysit his Mom? For Pete's sake, she was in deep grief, but no one gets help on this show or has a friend or relative. It's the big 3 or nothing.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, debraran said:

I picture TIU giving Miguel a convenient heart attack,

Oh, my God, can you picture the Jack comparisons and rehashing?  Kate will be apoplectic - "You'd better not save him, doctors. You couldn't save my dad.  Why should he get to live when we and the world are deprived of Saint Jack?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Quof said:

Oh, my God, can you picture the Jack comparisons and rehashing?  Kate will be apoplectic - "You'd better not save him, doctors. You couldn't save my dad.  Why should he get to live when we and the world are deprived of Saint Jack?"

LoL, I resented the overused arm rub a while back from Miguel who is probably ignoring his health for Rebecca's and doesn't want to worry her. I want to see her younger with him, smiling and laughing and just being a normal couple. The scene I remember with Kevin, he was back after alcohol rehab and staying with them and they were watching a tiny house show and laughing together and sitting close/cuddling, and she moved a bit when Kevin came in. He said not to do that and I was like "Hello? How long were they together and she does that? " How God awful were her 3 spoiled brats.  (little overkill there, but it was a bit much)

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, debraran said:

How God awful were her 3 spoiled brats.

Especially when we know they didn’t get together until after Tess was born so the three were adults.  This part of the story has been so mishandled.  I expect we won’t get his story until Miguel is dead- picturing a heart attack, we get his flashbacks while we wait, and it ends with him flatlining.  The three will make it about themselves and retcon their past interactions with him to pretend they treated him decently.  I still go back to Miguel’s stunned expression when Kevin spoke nicely to him after finding out Rebecca was sick.  I actually like Miguel better than I like Jack at this point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I was watching the last scene of Birth Mother (for Kevin) and I didn't recall that he'd told Randall, "I'm stuck here in Vancouver", so maybe he was on his way to the airport, not driving back to California as has been speculated.

6 hours ago, DarkHorse said:

Adult kids, especially the Pearson's tend to still be children when around their parents. So you have to tread carefully around them. I have seen similar with a friend who lost his wife and his adult daughter got very angry when he started seeing someone else. They don't see their parents as human beings. 

My sister married a widower around the same age. Knew him in passing before from a friends BBQ's and he was very old fashioned and they clicked. Married about a year later. His wife died 7 years before and hers 3. His kids were awful to her but mainly because of money issues (would they get less) which is common but also didn't like her in their parent's home. They were grown and 2 had families. They did therapy a year after she died. Her husband had a spine although soft spoken and said pretty much, "I loved your mom, I never thought I'd meet anyone who could make me smile again and I did. It doesn't lessen my love for her. You will get whatever you were getting in my will and my wife will get the house if I pass first and whatever I decide to leave her. Period the end." Within a year they were nice and they babysit and take trips together etc. I realize every case is different but they pretty much said they did want him alone. If the new person is a creep, I get it, a nice person also wanting to smile again, no.

I guess it's just hard for me to see Jack dominate a family when they are adults, middle age really and have families of their own. You don't talk to another adult like they are a child like some do with Miguel and why TIU decided to keep Rebecca so fragile when she wasn't. I'm hoping for some good scenes we haven't seen where that isn't the case. I only remember one when Rebecca stands up for Miguel which was good. It should be done once and then no tolerance.

Edited by debraran
  • Love 8

Future Kate is alive and well. I watched a YouTube video with the cast of This is Us on a show with two Broadway guys.  I forget the name, I can look it up. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

They do cast reunions during lockdown. Wonderful series. Anyway, Chrissy said that she can’t answer what happens to Kate in the flash forward. Ken Olin came on and said, “Of course, she is fine.” Or something like that. 
During the video, Toby sings Purple Rain. Very entertaining. Beth was funny. Check it out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, LeighLeigh said:

Future Kate is alive and well. I watched a YouTube video with the cast of This is Us on a show with two Broadway guys.  I forget the name, I can look it up. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

They do cast reunions during lockdown. Wonderful series. Anyway, Chrissy said that she can’t answer what happens to Kate in the flash forward. Ken Olin came on and said, “Of course, she is fine.” Or something like that. 
During the video, Toby sings Purple Rain. Very entertaining. Beth was funny. Check it out. 

I didn’t watch it, but I think this is what you mean, @LeighLeigh. (I googled “Seth Rudetsky This Is Us” & this is what came up.)

Edited by Babalu
  • Love 2
On 1/17/2021 at 9:21 AM, Crs97 said:

I expect we won’t get his story until Miguel is dead- picturing a heart attack, we get his flashbacks while we wait, and it ends with him flatlining. 

Don't worry...he will be back....nobody ever stays dead on this show.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:27 AM, LeighLeigh said:

Anyway, Chrissy said that she can’t answer what happens to Kate in the flash forward. Ken Olin came on and said, “Of course, she is fine.” Or something like that. 

...and you believe him?

How long before we find out that the third triplet didn't really die at birth...some medical person stole him and raised him, but of course he always felt he had sainted DNA and he'll reappear as a 40 year old.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 1/16/2021 at 6:34 AM, LeighLeigh said:

I guess I need a bit more closure. Any one else?

The only closure I need is for them to close and double-lock the door on this miraculously-alive mother story

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Not sure, but I think the powers that be are sticking to their timeline of ending the show after six seasons.  If so, it looks to me like there could be a spinoff featuring Randall and Beth and the girls.  I wouldn't be completely averse to this, as Randall and Beth were my favourite couple for the first few seasons.  I still love Randall and Beth (mostly Beth right now, lol).  Has anyone heard anything about spinning off any of the characters?  It could be any of the Big Three spun off, but I think that Randall inheriting an OMG!-Farmhouse!-On!-A!-Lake!-In!-New!-Orleans!!!! seems just a little too random.  And they come complete with three (almost) teenagers.  Though through the magic of television, and as this show is known to do, with flash forwards, flashbacks and time jumps, anyone could have teenagers.  I don't even know if I'd watch, this could be just me anticipating possible withdrawal symptoms when it ends.  Yes, for all my criticisms, I still know I'd miss it.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Dreamboat Annie said:

Not sure, but I think the powers that be are sticking to their timeline of ending the show after six seasons.  If so, it looks to me like there could be a spinoff featuring Randall and Beth and the girls.  I wouldn't be completely averse to this, as Randall and Beth were my favourite couple for the first few seasons.  I still love Randall and Beth (mostly Beth right now, lol).  Has anyone heard anything about spinning off any of the characters?  It could be any of the Big Three spun off, but I think that Randall inheriting an OMG!-Farmhouse!-On!-A!-Lake!-In!-New!-Orleans!!!! seems just a little too random.  And they come complete with three (almost) teenagers.  Though through the magic of television, and as this show is known to do, with flash forwards, flashbacks and time jumps, anyone could have teenagers.  I don't even know if I'd watch, this could be just me anticipating possible withdrawal symptoms when it ends.  Yes, for all my criticisms, I still know I'd miss it.

Many spinoffs don't do as well, but I would watch Randall and his family. Without having the family stopping by though or guest star, it wouldn't be as interesting since he didn't exist in a bubble. Mary Tyler Moore I think had the best luck. Rhoda did 5 seasons without just Mary and Phyllis did 2 and Lou Grant had 5. 

Some characters think "paycheck" and others wonder about being cast as one person too long. I think if written well they could do it well. If they throw something together thinking TIU fans will watch anything, it wont last.

I wonder about the house too, he certainly doesn't need another one and for vacations seem random. She could have lived in an apartment. Was it for more "other family" episodes later, finding that letter I think it tucked in the Bible, having a new show? Time will tell.

Edited by debraran
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Dreamboat Annie said:

Not sure, but I think the powers that be are sticking to their timeline of ending the show after six seasons.  If so, it looks to me like there could be a spinoff featuring Randall and Beth and the girls.  

I would watch that if it was Beth and the girls.  I'm close to my limit of Randall.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I think the main cast have all got a major career boost from this show, especially Sterling, and will be ready and happy to move if/when it ends with S6. I sincerely hope the creators stick with the plan. There have already been sharks spotted in the water- let's quit before they start water skiing. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, debraran said:

Many spinoffs don't do as well, but I would watch Randall and his family. Without having the family stopping by though or guest star, it wouldn't be as interesting since he didn't exist in a bubble. Mary Tyler Moore I think had the best luck. Rhoda did 5 seasons without just Mary and Phyllis did 2 and Lou Grant had 5. 

Some characters think "paycheck" and others wonder about being cast as one person too long. I think if written well they could do it well. If they throw something together thinking TIU fans will watch anything, it wont last.

I wonder about the house too, he certainly doesn't need another one and for vacations seem random. She could have lived in an apartment. Was it for more "other family" episodes later, finding that letter I think it tucked in the Bible, having a new show? Time will tell.

The Show needed a setting where Randall could encounter his ghost mother in a lake.  An apartment swimming pool just wouldn't have had the same effect.  Scream Therapy would not have been tolerated in an apartment complex!

And we'll always have Hai.  He can drop by the lake house any time for more reminiscing or words of wisdom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, CrystalBlue said:

The Show needed a setting where Randall could encounter his ghost mother in a lake.  An apartment swimming pool just wouldn't have had the same effect.  Scream Therapy would not have been tolerated in an apartment complex!

And we'll always have Hai.  He can drop by the lake house any time for more reminiscing or words of wisdom.

That's true, but giving him the keys, I just see something happening with that. I don't look for little clues but I remember things and hope they weren't diversions but they'll go back to it. We know the girls will want to see the place and poke around. Why I think there will be something there he finds, IDK. Watching his mom bookmark her page in the Bible with paper or seeming to hold it against her chest,  is not odd,but might be something even Hai doesn't know about. Sally was mentioned with Nicky as "lost love" Why? I hope to have him see her again. Why the graveside scene with Kevin asking Sophie's mom for another chance? Filler? Time will tell.

But I do agree,an apartment and pool or having close neighbors would NOT work on this show. We rarely see any and they would not appreciate a primal scream. 😉

Edited by debraran

I just saw a sneak peek of the next episode. Kevin’s movie in Vancouver is with Robert De Niro. Kate is on her way to the hospital because Ellie is in labour. Will all three babies have the same birthday? Will they be the next big 3? Will that baby be Hailey? Or is a twist coming?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Sneak peek of next week's episode shows how Jack might be driving the babies home from the hospital drunk.

While I love Milo, I think the writers might be grasping at how to utilize him as the story progresses. Maybe it's just time to move on from the 80s.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, greekmom said:

Sneak peek of next week's episode shows how Jack might be driving the babies home from the hospital drunk.

While I love Milo, I think the writers might be grasping at how to utilize him as the story progresses. Maybe it's just time to move on from the 80s.

I suspect it was edited to make us think that, but I bet he gets Rebecca and the babies home and maybe gets the liquor on his way home from work.   Just like the promo for episode 7 made it look like Kevin was in an accident- it's all for drama.

• Love 3

All the recent talk here about Kate's mobility issues present and future, taking care of a terrible twos toddler who is blind needing special needs attention and now Hayley Rose, what are the odds that the Damons will hire a nanny to help out.  As we know, money is no object.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, CrystalBlue said:

All the recent talk here about Kate's mobility issues present and future, taking care of a terrible twos toddler who is blind needing special needs attention and now Hayley Rose, what are the odds that the Damons will hire a nanny to help out.  As we know, money is no object.

Maybe there'll be a mini-daycare for the new Big Three.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, chocolatine said:
14 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

Maybe there'll be a mini-daycare for the new Big Three.

Why? Since Kevin is now unemployed, he can be the Manny for all of them (and save money not buying shirts too!)

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

In the flash forward at the end of  last season, was there any mention of Hailey? I remember the "they" part and given the focus on Jack in the episode, we just assumed that they was Kate and Jack or Jack and someone, but was there any hint at another child. Also, we saw kevin's son (we now know his name is Nick) but no sighting of Frannie.

That episode was just too damn happy....even Rose got off the venitilator. Given the MO of this show, is there impending doom for 2 of the New Big Three??

• Love 1

Also, we saw kevin's son (we now know his name is Nick) but no sighting of Frannie.

We've seen Frannie. She enters Rebecca's room after Nick in this clip from the Season 4 finale (right after Madison tells Kevin they are having twins (1:49). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, AriAu said:

In the flash forward at the end of  last season, was there any mention of Hailey? I remember the "they" part and given the focus on Jack in the episode, we just assumed that they was Kate and Jack or Jack and someone, but was there any hint at another child.

No explicit mention of Hailey in the 2030 flash-forward, but she was in the 2050 flash-forward as an adult.

• Love 1

I don’t think Kate is dead in the Rebecca/deathbed scenes.  How else will Jack and Hailey get to the cabin?  They’d only be, what, 13 and 11?  Nick and Franny (Frannie?) look about 11 to me.  The they, I think, must be Kate and the kids.  

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, PRgal said:

I don’t think Kate is dead in the Rebecca/deathbed scenes.  How else will Jack and Hailey get to the cabin?  They’d only be, what, 13 and 11?  Nick and Franny (Frannie?) look about 11 to me.  The they, I think, must be Kate and the kids.  

I fully expect to see Kate, Madison, Jack and Hailey pull up and emerge from a car the next time we see the 2030 flashback.  We know Beth and Randall brought Pin the Tail on the Donkey, Kevin was out getting food, and the third car will pull up with something else not identified yet but full of meaning.  

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I fully expect to see Kate, Madison, Jack and Hailey pull up and emerge from a car the next time we see the 2030 flashback.  We know Beth and Randall brought Pin the Tail on the Donkey, Kevin was out getting food, and the third car will pull up with something else not identified yet but full of meaning.  

Please let Miguel be with them! Toby already brought the very important sidewalk chalk.

We haven’t seen Annie or Deja in the future either, just Tess.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Jeddah said:

Please let Miguel be with them! Toby already brought the very important sidewalk chalk.

We haven’t seen Annie or Deja in the future either, just Tess.

That's true.  Annie or Deja could be the one driving Hailey and Jack.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, PRgal said:

Could be a lot of people but I'm not a fan of future episodes. One was okay but you lock yourself into things and aging them all would be hard, especially the teens (although they did a great job with Tess) They can change weight, height etc and I'd rather see it pan out as it happens. I'm not sure why seeing Rebecca in bed like that helps us see her in early stages. I'd rather have seen in progress on my own and not know how she looks or about Kevin's house already. But a lot of fans might feel differently.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, debraran said:

Could be a lot of people but I'm not a fan of future episodes. One was okay but you lock yourself into things and aging them all would be hard, especially the teens (although they did a great job with Tess) They can change weight, height etc and I'd rather see it pan out as it happens. I'm not sure why seeing Rebecca in bed like that helps us see her in early stages. I'd rather have seen in progress on my own and not know how she looks or about Kevin's house already. But a lot of fans might feel differently.

I agree about the future. I don’t need all this now. Maybe in the series finale. Even flashing forward a few months to the Big Three’s birthday got messed up. They had no way of knowing in November that everyone would need masks in August, but it already looks out of place.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, debraran said:

I like the way the show is handling the flashforwards.  They have been very deliberate and the show is really trying not to back themselves into a corner while also driving off-season speculation.  Each flashforward gives the audience new pieces of information as well.  

• Love 2

What’s your head-canon for Madison’s family background?  They aren’t a part of her life and I wonder if the show will address it.  I always imagine background like Brooke Skylar who was a teen who was put on trial because it was believed she killed her baby to hide her pregnancy.  The murder part has nothing to do with my idea for Madison but Brooke’s eating disorder and how her narcissistic mother enabled it are how I imagine Madison’s relationship to her mother.   There was an unhealthy dynamic where Mom would encourage the use of laxatives and unhealthy things to lose weight.  She’s send her daughter text messages telling her daughter she needed to look good in order to be the girlfriend the daughter’s boyfriend deserved.   She also had this telling tendency to accidentally type “I” or “we” when she meant “you” in messages to Brooke.  I imagine Madison as someone who had to separate from her family for the sake of her mental health and to get help for her eating disorder.  I wonder if the show will ever delve into it.  

I wonder when we will finally get the Rebecca/Miguel love story.  I would hate for them to rush it in the show’s final episodes or wait until something horrible happens to Miguel.  I hate that Miguel hasn’t been in the flash forwards yet.  I am not a fan of the flash forwards but I accept they are part of the show’s fabric now.

• Love 2

Anyone notice how Kevin ask one of the twins in future episode how their mom is? Now if he was living with her, he'd know or they'd be texting or calling? It was one line, but it stuck out for me.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, debraran said:

Anyone notice how Kevin ask one of the twins in future episode how their mom is? Now if he was living with her, he'd know or they'd be texting or calling? It was one line, but it stuck out for me.

That doesn't seem unusual to me. My parents - married for for 41 years and counting - often asked my brother and me where the other one is (the answer was usually in the shower, in the yard, out getting groceries, etc.)

• Love 1
13 hours ago, chocolatine said:

That doesn't seem unusual to me. My parents - married for for 41 years and counting - often asked my brother and me where the other one is (the answer was usually in the shower, in the yard, out getting groceries, etc.)

I'd have to listen again but it seemed more asking how she is not where she is. Where I can see, my hubby does that walking in the house sometimes. If my husband was at a relatives house and the kids came up to him and he said "How is your mom doing?"I think that would sound more odd.  IDK, it could be she's sick or whatever, but wouldn't he know or see her soon?

I could have been tired or was dreaming it, but it was a scene I don't see in youtube clips, an extra few seconds when he comes into the house not in the bedroom with Rebecca.

Edited by debraran
On 2/18/2021 at 3:23 PM, PRgal said:

Or I was maybe thinking Deja's boyfriend may be driving Hailey and Jack as Deja was coming from work. I forgot his name, sorry! 

• Love 2

Prediction is that Kevin does indeed marry Madison next week. However, in the flash forward at the end of the season finale, Kevin will be married to someone else. Kind of like Grandpa showing up at Randall’s being Miguel and not Jack in episode two of season one. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, LeighLeigh said:

Prediction is that Kevin does indeed marry Madison next week. However, in the flash forward at the end of the season finale, Kevin will be married to someone else. Kind of like Grandpa showing up at Randall’s being Miguel and not Jack in episode two of season one. 

I agree. Writers stretch the truth, they lied about not giving Rebecca Alzheimer's (which would have been refreshing) They could have highlighted a less talked about disease.  I tend to believe that they planned on having Kevin end up with Sophie. The beginning, the time capsule, his anguished talk to her dead mom at her grave "for a second chance", the unused ring he didn't earn. The only reason I see it derailed is that Alexandra is on Virgin River, a starring role and probably more money, and she didn't want to wait around for 2 years for them to use her. If they can go around her schedule and use her less, then I think the things that originally led up to it, will happen.

Milo said this about season 5 ending:

. Ventimiglia, who directed the Tuesday, May 18, episode, also teased the upcoming season 5 finale, noting that while there will probably “be tears shed” by fans, viewers will actually be more surprised than sad.“I think it’s going to be more of an ‘Uhhh, oh they didn’t,'” the Divide Pictures cofounder teased. “It’s going to be one of the big shocker moments, like, ‘Oh, wow did they do that?'”

Edited by debraran
  • Love 1

I hate where I think this is going. I think that Kevin and Madison don't get married. I did notice that when Kevin was talking to Sophie, she wasn't wearing a ring and she was engaged back when Kevin went to her Mother's funeral. In last night's episode, Kate, Kevin and Madison all had "thoughts" about Kevin not "truly" being in love Madison. I feel so bad for her! I pray that I'm wrong.

• Love 3

On Reddit, some are speculating that something happens to Madison’s dress and she wears Rebecca’s wedding dress. Others say that Kevin will arrange for her dad to be there. 
My wild guess: what if Madison’s dad was the car crash guy that Kevin saved?

• Love 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, LeighLeigh said:

My wild guess: what if Madison’s dad was the car crash guy that Kevin saved?

Good  guess! I totally forgot about Joshua Malina. They wouldn't have brought him in if his character didn't have any relevance in the plot. I very much doubt he would be brought to TIS for only a small cameo.

Edited by Norma Desmond
  • Love 1

I have another crazy guess. Here goes: we are all falling in love with Miguel now... just in time for them to kill him off. Then, the wedding flashback compilation next week will end with a glimpse of one other wedding... Rebecca and Nicky. That is why he had a wedding ring in the flash forward and is in the room with Rebecca. Nicky googling Sally is nothing of a red herring. Thoughts?

• Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, LeighLeigh said:

I have another crazy guess. Here goes: we are all falling in love with Miguel now... just in time for them to kill him off. Then, the wedding flashback compilation next week will end with a glimpse of one other wedding... Rebecca and Nicky. That is why he had a wedding ring in the flash forward and is in the room with Rebecca. Nicky googling Sally is nothing of a red herring. Thoughts?

Anything is a go but I hope not. He deserves someone outside the family. The writers said Sally would be last season so I hope he marries her in a small ceremony with Cassidy and Kevin standing up for him.

Since most loose ends are tied up, I have a feeling Milo might be talking about future episodes, years down the line, when he said we will be "they did that?". I have mixed feelings about them I'd rather wonder than know Beth is okay with dance and Kevin is okay,Jack Jr is okay and his sister. It takes some mystery away. Why worry about anything, it all works out.

Re the wedding, if this is a pause until Sophie can film more scenes (18 episodes next year, some done in 2018) time will tell. I don't care (in minority here) who is in that white car or any car that comes after it, I just want resolution to Kevin's arc and Nicky to be happy and Miguel to hang around until close to the end.

Edited by debraran
  • Love 2

We think Kevin is done with Sophie because he deleted her number. Nay, nay. At Sophie's mother's funeral, he says something like "see you at the next funeral" and she says she's looking forward to it. Whether Kevin and Madison go through with it or not, perhaps the wedding day takes a sad turn when someone dies, say, Miguel. Cue the Kevin and Sophie next funeral, and lots more angst for Kevin, newly married or newly broken up.  I wouldn't like it one bit, but the show is probably cooking up something bittersweet.

• Love 1

I agree that something seems unfinished regarding Sophie’s mom and the ring. 

Another crazy prediction: what if amongst Kevin and Madison’s vows and promises to love each other forever, we see Kate and Toby’s relationship falling apart. Cut to the white car door opening up to Kate, the two kids, and Kate’s new husband, Gregory, the neighbour. 

11 minutes ago, LeighLeigh said:

I agree that something seems unfinished regarding Sophie’s mom and the ring. 

Another crazy prediction: what if amongst Kevin and Madison’s vows and promises to love each other forever, we see Kate and Toby’s relationship falling apart. Cut to the white car door opening up to Kate, the two kids, and Kate’s new husband, Gregory, the neighbour. 

I can honestly see Kate and Toby divorcing.   I do think Gregory is a tad too old for her, but Kate remarrying is a possibility.   That would make Toby's scene in the hotel make sense.   He definitely had more going on than his mother-in-law dying.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I can honestly see Kate and Toby divorcing.   I do think Gregory is a tad too old for her, but Kate remarrying is a possibility.   That would make Toby's scene in the hotel make sense.   He definitely had more going on than his mother-in-law dying.

Or maybe a shocker-shocker:  Kate is married to a woman!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, PRgal said:

Or maybe a shocker-shocker:  Kate is married to a woman!

Maybe after Madison calls off the wedding to Kevin and they decide to move forward as friends and coparents, and Kate and Toby's marriage deteriorates, Kate and Madison will realize that they're each other's soul mates and get married.

• LOL 2