Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Locken Loaded

• Start Topic

Marie is confronted by LeeAnne and Tiffany for spreading gossip.  Elsewhere, Travis micromanages plans to revamp a bedroom; Mark tries to attract business with sultry photos of Cary; and Brandi corners Brian for being a no-show at a barbecue.

LeeAnn is a loon. Please at least turn your makeup gun down to clown lite.

Calling your kid on the intercom because she locked herself in the bedroom? I would have been all night night, sleep tight, no dinner for you tonight!

Brian and Brandi really HATE each other at this point.

• Love 8

I kind of faded in and out of really watching, but when Leeann said something about God giving them or her the 'texts'.  Yes, Leeann, God is concerned about the texts that someone sent about you.  Good grief.

Marie, the friend who so badly wants to be full time on even on this piece of crap show, if you are going to stir the shit, then..........OWN IT (tm Lisa Rinna).  Marie had no backbone, but then Leeann brought reinforcements in having Tiffany (I think that is her name - Mrs. Keith Suburban) with her.  

If I had a drink every time the word 'charity' was said, I'd be in AA already.

• Love 15
Just now, mbaywife123 said:

It does seem that way.  Or maybe this is their storyline.  If it is, it's a pretty shitty thing to play out with two small children on the stage, too.  I did notice that Brandi was wearing a Jesus Juice T-shirt, so she obviously came onto the show armed with at least one plan.  She might be in a better place in general if she'd planned for some kind of life beyond cheerleading, because marriage is never a guarantee of anything.

Just now, hoosier80 said:

Marie, the friend who so badly wants to be full time on even on this piece of crap show, if you are going to stir the shit, then..........OWN IT (tm Lisa Rinna).  Marie had no backbone, but then Leeann brought reinforcements in having Tiffany (I think that is her name - Mrs. Keith Suburban) with her.  

Maybe Marie's backbone is leaking out the top of her head through those idiotic fascinators she wears.  Those things look stupid enough at actual events, but who dresses the way she does at home???  She looks like every bit the loon Leeann acts like.

• Love 10

That dinner between Brandi and her husband was the most awkward thing ever. She was talking to him as if she was scared to death of him! He's obviously mentally abusive to her but I'm wondering if he's physically abusive? He looked as though he was going to vomit if he had to sit there and listen to her for one more minute. Are we ever going to find out what she did that pissed him off so much? Because as she said to him "It's always her fault". I'm actually feeling sorry for her right now. 

LeAnn is trying so very, very, hard to show us she's either all that or batshit crazy carnie girl. I can't figure which it is.

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

I kind of faded in and out of really watching, but when Leeann said something about God giving them or her the 'texts'.  Yes, Leeann, God is concerned about the texts that someone sent about you.  Good grief.

I was thinking the same thing.  Unlike LeeAnn, I would rather God not concern himself with my idiotic texts and focus his attention on the presidential election or people being displaced due to the storms we keep having.

I think Tiffany needed to be present because she was the one receiving the texts from Marie.  Good grief LeeAnne handled that badly.  She had the upper hand going in and she totally lost it with her fruitcake behavior.  Either she is playing this role too hard or she is really nuts.  

1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

Damn.  I felt the heat through the TV screen.  Brandi needs to redirect her hate from LeeAnne and focus it on Brian.  

Marie appears to live a luxurious lifestyle, but she could not afford to send her 10 year-old to dance class?

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

If I had a drink every time the word 'charity' was said, I'd be in AA already.

I thought Marie looked shocked and scared to be confronted by the two of them, complete with scripts of her texts.  (And she kept texting and texting without ONE comment in response from Tiffany?  Please.)  Marie didn't handle it well but I know when I am surprised like that I often end up looking like a fool and figuring out what to say later :)

9 minutes ago, ToukieSmith said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Unlike LeeAnn, I would rather God not concern himself with my idiotic texts and focus his attention on the presidential election or people being displaced due to the storms we keep having.

I think Tiffany needed to be present because she was the one receiving the texts from Marie.  Good grief LeeAnne handled that badly.  She had the upper hand going in and she totally lost it with her fruitcake behavior.  Either she is playing this role too hard or she is really nuts.  

Damn.  I felt the heat through the TV screen.  Brandi needs to redirect her hate from LeeAnne and focus it on Brian.  

IMO Tiffany's just a big old shit-stirrer.  A real peacemaker would have said something like "Marie's been texting me - she's worried/pissed about how you acted at her party" and then told Marie to knock it off and address Leeann.  She's rapidly becoming my least favorite of these gals, and with this crew that's saying a lot!

Also I just hate adults who carry on like assholes, threatening that they are going to "lose it" etc. as if the rest of us should all be sooo scared.  Pooh on that.  Memo to Leann:  Fruits of the Spirit include love, kindness, patience, gentleness and self-control.  Get on it.

• Love 16

mbaywife123 you are a role model!  I am assuming that this was not the first time you had dealt with this kind of behavior from your ex and that you had had enough.  The way you handled yourself after reaching your limit was brilliant.   

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Noire said:

When Brian asked Brandi "So...you're going to cry?"  

That's how women end up on Snapped.  

Yes ladies, keep some monies in your own account and credit cards in your own name in case of the need, because you just never know what may come. Life changes daily, and I say this as a fully in love woman with my now husband.

• Love 18

I really hope this is their way of gunnin' for a storyline - but my guess is that Brian is just a freaking prick.  I have a hard enough time just looking at his face with the constant dickhead expressions - but the visuals of him biting his toenails and picking his nose?   Vomit.  

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:
28 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

mbaywife123 you are a role model!  I am assuming that this was not the first time you had dealt with this kind of behavior from your ex and that you had had enough.  The way you handled yourself after reaching your limit was brilliant.   

Thank You! No, it wasn't the first time but it was the last with him.

He called numerous times after, guess who never got a call back.

Never let ANYONE make you feel less than.

24 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Yes ladies, keep some monies in your own account and credit cards in your own name in case of the need, because you just never know what may come. Life changes daily, and I say this as a fully in love woman with my now husband.

Exactly!  Because assshittery can not be fixed by the love a good women.  Always keep money set aside for yourself and have credit in your own name.  

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Wow, Brandi's husband hates her and so do I.

The eye makeup on these women is hideous.

This dude is her middle school boyfriend. He's known her 20 years and treats her like this. The two of them should be simpatico considering the duration of their relationship, but urgh...not so. Bryan seems to loathe the sight of Brandi.

These women seem to have their makeup guns to rodeo clown whore.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Exactly!  Because assshittery can not be fixed by the love a good women.  Always keep money set aside for yourself and have credit in your own name.  

Mom always told me to have cab fare home just in case.

As we get older adjust the amount as applicable.

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Mom always told me to have cab fare home just in case.

As we get older adjust the amount as applicable.

Yes - someone once told me that "mad money" is what you should have in case you get mad :)

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't think it's fair to say that just because two people don't get along it's always "abuse." 

I think Brandi and her husband got together when they were very young, sometimes you get lucky and it works, but other times relationships like that don't work.  Sometimes I get the sense that Brandi hasn't grown up since she was a cheerleader, that she talked with that baby voice when she was young and back then it was cute, but now it's annoying.  Brandi's face also looks very harsh, HD does her no favors because to me, she looks the same age as LeeAnn.

This blog post says it all.  the-number-1-reason-i-fear-marriage.html

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7

This was kind of a creepy episode, filled with controlling husbands. Travis and the kid's bedroom. Mark and Cary's clothing. Whew. I am very glad that my husband lets me do my thing and doesn't try to micromanage my entire life. Okay, maybe they're not THAT severe, but I have never seen a husband pay THAT much attention to what his wife wears. 

And I feel like Mark and Cary are projecting a bit. Like they're trying to convince everyone of how hot their marriage is, how in love they are. But it comes across more like a business arrangement. 

Also, if Travis says "dude" one more time, I might just kill him and stuff him and put him out front with Gail and Oprah. 

We also had an episode of kids getting stuck or locking themselves in places. I'm glad when my kids have locked themselves in my room (it happens) I can just open the door with a butter knife and don't have to CALL them on my fancy phone system and beg them to come out. 

And hey, genius parents, don't SHOW the kids that this little drawer is the perfect size for putting the baby brother and then be all shocked when he gets shoved in there 50 times a day. Cowboys shit aside, I didn't care so much for that new bedroom. It looked like an ad for a magazine, not a functional child's room. 

LeeAnne and Tiffany's meeting with Marie seemed very rehearsed, right down to the praying before we bitch you out part. 

Brandi and Bryan are a hot mess. I know she's trying to play the "I love my husband, but he's just never around and doesn't talk to me and I'm so sad and alone" card, but she is no innocent herself. I can't forget that just a few episodes ago she was wrapping herself around a scantily glad man's groin. And then she gets these little digs in on him, that have nothing to do with anything. Why tell the world he chews off his toenails and picks his nose? I'd be pissed at you too! 

There is so much below the surface, it's hard to judge right now. But from where I'm sitting, it looks like Bryan just really freaking hates the cameras. I would wager a guess that he does not like this show and thought it was going to focus on charity and the women, not their personal lives. I am not sure what line of work he's in, but maybe he really doesn't want his business image affected. He was very nice, but awkward, when they first went to dinner. But then she starts complaining and crying and his face went totally tense. I think he did not want to discuss their marriage problems on camera. I'm not saying this guy is an awesome husband and being totally wronged here....BUT, I really get an impression that he is a bit deer in headlights, because he did not think HE (or their personal lives) would be the focus of the show. 

• Love 17

Every year in my town there's a huge art fair and one of the wares you'll always, always see are these long pole thingies with some sort of ornamentation on top. You put them in your garden or somewhere in the yard and they look pretty. Locals have taken to calling them "art on a stick". That's what Marie's head band looked like to me. Like you could pull it out of your hair and use it as a lawn ornament next to the hydrangeas. 

• Love 4

I don't care for Brandi or her nasty hubby but I would have walked out to.  If you listen to her "discussion" I couldn't figure out for the life of me what she was getting at. She SO inarticulate she makes no sense. And if I was married to my high school sweetheart I'd be fixin to leave and get the big old divorce to if all she did was drink "Jesus Juice" all day and  complain. Oh and go to strip clubs and embarrass me with a 4 th grade "funny" like her poop hat/ GAG. Grow up lady.

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

There is so much below the surface, it's hard to judge right now. But from where I'm sitting, it looks like Bryan just really freaking hates the cameras. I would wager a guess that he does not like this show and thought it was going to focus on charity and the women, not their personal lives. I am not sure what line of work he's in, but maybe he really doesn't want his business image affected. He was very nice, but awkward, when they first went to dinner. But then she starts complaining and crying and his face went totally tense. I think he did not want to discuss their marriage problems on camera. I'm not saying this guy is an awesome husband and being totally wronged here....BUT, I really get an impression that he is a bit deer in headlights, because he did not think HE (or their personal lives) would be the focus of the show. 

I feel the same way.  Bryan is a developer and a founding partner in his business.  He travels a lot because his business deals with the development of marinas.  His job is pays very well, but it is very stressful.  

• Love 4

I really hope this is their way of gunnin' for a storyline - but my guess is that Brian is just a freaking prick.  I have a hard enough time just looking at his face with the constant dickhead expressions - but the visuals of him biting his toenails and picking his nose?   Vomit.  

It's clear to me he doesn't want her on this show, and that being a housewife is "giving her attention" i.e. the cameras, that she thinks she's not getting.  If I was him, I wouldn't want to be on this show either, especially with his wife shit talking him about his hygiene habits and drinking habits.  She has no self awareness.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

As a Christian, I cringe when I hear comments like this.  God had nothing to do with those texts.  They aren't some burning bush or "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin " on the wall.  I can't fault them for praying though.  I do it all the time before a discussion, asking for the right words so I don't make a situation worse than it is.

I was much more anti-Brian before this episode.  Listening to him on the phone with her made me feel like he's just truly busy and oblivious, and felt blindsided by the tears and confrontation on camera.  Not going to pretend like he's a great catch or anything, but after being so annoyed by his behavior at the party, I was putting on the blame on him and I think I was off base.

I enjoy the light hearted moments like them dressing up Gayle and Oprah. Never having had boys, I think the room looked cute, but definitely not warm and inviting.  Travis seems gruff, but in the end he was very complimentary not only about the decor, but to Stephanie as well.

• Love 6
(edited)
42 minutes ago, JenFromCincy said:

As a Christian, I cringe when I hear comments like this.  God had nothing to do with those texts.  They aren't some burning bush or "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin " on the wall.  I can't fault them for praying though.  I do it all the time before a discussion, asking for the right words so I don't make a situation worse than it is.

I was much more anti-Brian before this episode.  Listening to him on the phone with her made me feel like he's just truly busy and oblivious, and felt blindsided by the tears and confrontation on camera.  Not going to pretend like he's a great catch or anything, but after being so annoyed by his behavior at the party, I was putting on the blame on him and I think I was off base.

I enjoy the light hearted moments like them dressing up Gayle and Oprah. Never having had boys, I think the room looked cute, but definitely not warm and inviting.  Travis seems gruff, but in the end he was very complimentary not only about the decor, but to Stephanie as well.

I'm not a Christian but I cringe to see 50 year old women holding hands in prayer before going into a house to confront a lady in a fascinator over some texts, or a woman talk about 'Jesus Juice' to distract herself from her crumbling marriage.  It also strikes me as really unChristian to be living in these gaudy McMansions when so much of that money could be used to do good, but that's none of my business.  If any of these women actually found Jesus it would probably do them a world of good.

On another note, my boyfriend is from a Dallas commuter town (Rockwall) and has told me a bit about the macho high school football culture that exists in Texas.  I totally get the vibe from Stephanie's husband that he's a failed high school football player who's now going to force his unhealthy obsession with playing college ball on his child.  

Cary is gorgeous and I respect that she has a real job, unlike the others, but her relationship with her husband is mega weird.  I think she keeps him around to pay the bills and suck up to her, but there's other weird stuff going on there as well.  (I almost want to say a D/s thing, but that's not it.)

Edited by polandspring
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Meant to ask: is it possible Brandi is pregnant? She's wearing a sweatshirt in a kitchen scene, and she looked to be 4 or 5 months along. Or maybe she had a bulky underlayer there.

She had a bit of a belly during the coaching session at Marie's house, but I just assumed it was a wine belly. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I think editing muddled the restaurant argument a bit. I suspect Brian was willing to go along with a brief, friendly on-camera date, and when Brandi tried to discuss their problems on camera, he drew a line and stalked out. I think he's determined to try to limit his TV exposure (and it ain't working very well). I also think he's mad about the stripper frolic. When she asked him why he was mad at her, he became angry because he thought she was being disingenuous for the cameras. I bet they argued furiously about it off camera.

It's clear they are headed for divorce.

ETA: Cary and her husband really get on my last nerve. What the hell are they trying to sell? That's she's a fabulous awesome catch? The obsession with expensive clothes and cosmetic surgery and his endless laudatory comments and her demure denials (when you know she's got herself on her own pedestal). They are very weird and I think fake as a three dollar bill. Puts me in mind of Jessica Simpson's father constantly talking about her body, and we all know how that turned out.

I'm thinking the same thing about the editing of restaurant scene. I may have dozed off & missed some things but when Bryan walked out, it looked like a plate was in front of him & it had been eaten off of.  It was like he was finished with his meal & finished with Brandi too.  I'm with the rest of you that Bryan thought it was going to be just a meal on TV, but then Brandi blind sighted him.  Once again, we have to guess why the gals on these shows need to tell the world about their personal issues not realizing how it can come back to screw you. 

Instead of paying thousands for a new wardrobe for the camera shoot, why didn't Cary & husband use that money to  pay for a procedure for a needy person (burn victim, abuse victim, etc)?

Is it something written in their contracts, but why are the kids (with dirty feet & shoes)  on these reality shows allowed to sit &even walk on the same kitchen counters that food is prepared? Just gross.  

5 minutes ago, polandspring said:

I'm not a Christian but I cringe to see 50 year old women holding hands in prayer before going into a house to confront a lady in a fascinator over some texts, or a woman talk about 'Jesus Juice' to distract herself from her crumbling marriage.  It also strikes me as really unChristian to be living in these gaudy McMansions when so much of that money could be used to do good, but that's none of my business.  If any of these women actually found Jesus it would probably do them a world of good.

Totally get that.  There is a whole segment of prosperity based Christianity that's out there.  Doesn't line up with how I was raised, but I figure it takes all kinds of people to make the world go around, so I just do my thing.  Hadn't really looked at the prayer in the context that you presented, but in hindsight I completely see how it would be off-putting. 

• Love 2

No amount of "date nights" would have helped my first marriage, and my current husband and I don't need them.  But if we did, I sure as hell wouldn't make the date all about me and how I was being neglected.  Brandi couldn't form a coherent thought if her life depended on it.  I think it's quite possible that she's actually okay with the situation but feels she needs to bring some drama for the show.

LeeAnne and Tiffany can get off my screen.  Praying about the texts?  If Tiffany didn't want to "engage" with Marie, why didn't she tell Marie she wasn't comfortable talking about LeeAnne?  Nope.  Lead her on and use it to bring the drama. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

This.  I said to the TV - "God doesn't care about your texts"

12 hours ago, ToukieSmith said:

Marie appears to live a luxurious lifestyle, but she could not afford to send her 10 year-old to dance class?

My guess is she has taken her to dance class.  And either a) didn't like the feedback she got and is asking Brandi for help since a friend can't be so critical as a paid dance instructor or b) is just doing it for the show.    Or maybe a combo.....

12 hours ago, princelina said:

IMO Tiffany's just a big old shit-stirrer.  A real peacemaker would have said something like "Marie's been texting me - she's worried/pissed about how you acted at her party" and then told Marie to knock it off and address Leeann.  She's rapidly becoming my least favorite of these gals, and with this crew that's saying a lot!

yeah Tiffany is not anyone's friend with all of her antics...

5 hours ago, Neurochick said:

.  Brandi's face also looks very harsh, HD does her no favors because to me, she looks the same age as LeeAnn.

Someone had mentioned last week about her eyeshadow.  It was very dramatic to see the TH where she has great matte gray eyeshadow which makes her eyes look beautiful and the frosty pink mess she had on at the restaurant which aged her 10-15 years.  We have all made makeup blunders -- let's hope she learns from her pink sparkle mess....

• Love 2
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Meant to ask: is it possible Brandi is pregnant? She's wearing a sweatshirt in a kitchen scene, and she looked to be 4 or 5 months along. Or maybe she had a bulky underlayer there.

I wondered about that as well. She sure looked pregnant in  one scene. If she is preggers maybe he is mad about that.

I hope we get to find out at some point what his issue is

14 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

I felt like this show was quickly morphing into GCB (Good Christian Bitches).  Standing right there in front of the front door, calling on God to aid in their takedown of Marie. 

The best part was Leeanne's boyfriend quoting Shakespeare - "To thine own self be true".  I bet they both thought he was quoting from the bible.

13 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Maybe Marie's backbone is leaking out the top of her head through those idiotic fascinators she wears.  Those things look stupid enough at actual events, but who dresses the way she does at home???  She looks like every bit the loon Leeann acts like.

When Brandi visited, Marie looked like she was wearing a see-through skirt made of ostrich feathers, over a pair of black granny panties.  And boy, she was not prepared for that confrontation.  It would seem she wasn't aware of which reality show she was auditioning for.

And, BTW, I think Leeanne and Tiffany have no other alternative than to bring the drama.  They don't have the wealth or influence of the other ladies.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, straightshooter said:

And she didn't even marry that mouth-breather for his money.  They've been together since they were kids.  He acts like he's never met her.  I don't care if he doesn't like being filmed.  I bet if they offered to film him playing golf and drinking at the bar with Stephanie's husband, he'd be all over it.  He's completely checked out.  If he doesn't have a girlfriend, he probably employs hookers.

13 hours ago, ToukieSmith said:

I'm guessing she knew that Brandi would be one of the stars of the show.  So having Brandi teach her daughter to dance, and engaging in text wars about the most labile cast member would get her some screen time.

Well Tiffany's picked a side.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm guessing she knew that Brandi would be one of the stars of the show.  So having Brandi teach her daughter to dance, and engaging in text wars about the most labile cast member would get her some screen time.

That and Brandi's past as a DCC.  From everything I've heard, that means something in that area.  Having her daughter take "private" lessons from an actual DCC - and I believe she was a pretty popular one in her time - would have some cachet.

• Love 7

If Leeann reads this forum she must be furious.  So many posts about Brandi and her husband compared to her flip out at Marie's.  She was probably thinking that she was going to be the one everyone is talking about and yet once again Brandi outshines her. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she sees all the attention that Brandi is getting on the forums 

I don't think Marie was lying to the super twins (the actual reference would be Wonder Twins, but I am quoting the Fis). If someone came to my home and behaved the way Leeann did, I would not admit any wrongdoing.  I would say it was more of a matter protection than deception.

I am not sure if it is the editing or just the crazy, but what Brandi has said about Leeann  doesn't seem to warrant Leeann's reaction.  She has said terrible things about Brandi, tried to alienate her from her BFF.  From what I see Leeann is the more guilty party.  I take the things that Brandi has said to be at a different less viscous level than Leeann's comments.  

I also will not knock them for praying or believing God showed them the texts, their beliefs are their own.  What I do take issue with is using faith and beliefs when it suits them.  A good Christian would have shown Brandi "charity" and kindness by mentoring by example not be sinking to a lower level.

In all fairness if you pause when Brandi is making one of her cocked eyebrow faces...she kind of reminds me of Witchy poo from HR PufnStuff

• Love 9

Brandi and her husband need marriage counseling ASAP.  It might already be too late.  Brandi said it herself:  physically and emotionally he has checked out.  In my experience, man are simple creatures.  Once they lose interest in something, it's nearly impossible to revive it.  Maybe Bryan met someone else since he spends so much time away from home, or maybe their relationship has been in the crapper for years and they've been unwilling to face it, but damn, their interactions are hard to watch. 

Stephanie's husband acts like he's her father.  He doesn't even trust her to take care of little things around the house without making a list.  I could not live with a control freak like that.  He's not going to change, so if she can't deal with it, she needs to leave him and find Husband #2 while she's still relatively young.

When someone prints out texts or emails on these shows, I just roll my eyes.  They're at that point already? Usually the "evidence" doesn't come out until the reunion.  Leeann and Tiffany have nothing else going on that can be filmed. 

Leeann's makeup is the literal worst.  She looks clownish and like she's missed a few doses of medication. 

Cary and her husband -- yeah, yeah we get it, you have massive amounts of hot, hot sex every single day.  It's funny but I have always believed that if it's true you shouldn't have to say it. I can't figure Mark out.  It seems like he was your typical middle-aged, overweight, balding (married) guy and then he met Cary.  Now he's trim and some kind of fashion expert?  I wonder what his first wife thinks about all of this?  It seems like one of the society crones is going to spill some tea next week on that.

• Love 10

My take on Mark: he feels he married outside of his league and thinks he needs the fancy gifts and flattery to keep Cary interested. I know what it's like to lose a significant amount of weight and still feel insecure about your looks and ability to attract a desirable partner. 

Mark could be the sweetest guy but he's not George Clooney. I doubt Cary would have given him the time of day if he wasn't successful. As for the clothing thing, maybe it's a way for him to flaunt his success...I buy my wife Roberto Cavalier and it's no big deal! Maybe it a fetish for him to treat Cary like a life-sized doll he dresses. He has pictures of her on the practice's web site so clearly he sees her as his creation, in a sense. And she's not the best advertisement if she's wearing Old Navy jeans.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ChlcGirl said:

That and Brandi's past as a DCC.  From everything I've heard, that means something in that area.  Having her daughter take "private" lessons from an actual DCC - and I believe she was a pretty popular one in her time - would have some cachet.

I get the impression that Brandi was pretty popular, too.  Everyone talks about Brandi not getting over no longer being a DCC, but it's just as likely that Brian has lost interest in Brandi because she's no longer wearing her DCC costume, and she's now a mundane mother.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I get the impression that Brandi was pretty popular, too.  Everyone talks about Brandi not getting over no longer being a DCC, but it's just as likely that Brian has lost interest in Brandi because she's no longer wearing her DCC costume, and she's now a mundane mother.

Yeah, I think she was.  In addition to being a 5year girl (which is a big deal) I believe she was a Pro Bowl cheerleader an All Star and featured in calendars.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I felt like this show was quickly morphing into GCB (Good Christian Bitches).  Standing right there in front of the front door, calling on God to aid in their takedown of Marie. 

I wish I was watching GCB.  I was one of the 5 people actually watching that show when it was on briefly.  I enjoyed the heck out of it.

• Love 9