Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

This is the second time I’ve seen KT refer to what might have been with RH/Austin. If the writers had ever pulled their heads out of their asses and scripted what everyone else but them could see, maybe she’d have wanted to stay and play it out.

I've come to the conclusion that the writers only write and don't watch the final product.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Wersching almost singlehandedly reinvigorated the later seasons of 24, and was great on Star Trek, in The Last of Us and so many other things. IIRC she was already a bit too big for GH when she showed up on it. RIP.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Sake614 said:

More recently she played a serial killer on The Rookie and seemed to be having a blast with the role. Truly a wonderful actress. 

She was also great as Julia in Bosch. (Based on the Harry Bosch novels by Michael Connelly.)

Such a shame.

• Love 2

An old friend posted this on Twitter and if he's here and I'm jumping the line, I'm sorry!

Pretty good placement for a popular young couple the show is scared shitless of.

• Like 8

That’s pretty cool. IIRC, they did one for the 50th anniversary as well. Considering who was prominently featured and who is absent or off to the side, I’m guessing Frank or the show didn’t pick people 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

LW obviously has a choke hold on the present-day show, but no amount of making nice with TPTB can change the fact that she didn't originate her role. This history issue is one of the few times that it doesn't really make sense for her to take center stage.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie I’m thinking about buying that collector’s edition. Who are they gonna say was/is Liz’s true love?? Judging by the 40+ year old picture on the cover I’m thinking they will say Lucky. I wish they hadn’t put that picture as the prominent one, but GH will always be known for Luke and Laura mania so it’s inevitable. Very happy to see Spencer and Trina included as the next gen. I feel like this might be a good buy for all the nostalgia. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Sri Rao.

And I also want a horsie.

If I recall, way back when, per rumors, he was approached about writing GH itself, but he didn't want to.

Which I get: GH: Night Shift was a set number of episodes. Less chance of burnout.

5 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

If I recall, way back when, per rumors, he was approached about writing GH itself, but he didn't want to.

Which I get: GH: Night Shift was a set number of episodes. Less chance of burnout.

Oh I know. The daily grind isn’t what he wanted. But he’s the only one who could fix it.

• Like 1

Nice to see Jane by Wally, as we know she is back.

The cast is too big. Still very concerned about Leslie Charleson.

No comment on the most popular young couple on the show being hidden behind Portia stage left.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 5

Thank you, jbst. Jane was the last one stumping me. I was trying to go through process of omission. I knew she wasn't Gladys or Monica or Heather.

Cody has made so little impression on me that it took me a while to recognize him too.

That isn't my favorite coif for Maura West.

• Like 2

I'll be that guy: I have seen so little of Josh Kelly while watching lately that I don' t get the hate. He seems tolerable as the hunky, somewhat duplicitous stableboy. Why not let Liz have a non-serious fling with him? No actual love story, just a single working mother of three getting her groove back post-Easton. It beats watching him, Chase, BLQ and Sasha the Unknowable sit around behaving like they're either 50 or 14.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 3