Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: In The Dark

• Start Topic

I wish the trust funds were set up so the moms did not have access to them, and they were turned over to the kids at 18 or when they start college. It sounds like the dads don't have access, according to Adam. Some of the moms, like Kail and Chelsea, I think could be trusted to safeguard the money, but Jenelle and Leah can't be trusted to not siphon off money for their own selfish desires.

I wonder if Barb is in control of Jace's money. Does anyone know if Jenelle pays Barb child support?

Nothing is stopping the dad's from setting one up either. Except for maybe Jace, because the dad isn't and hasn't been in the picture.

• Love 5

This right here.  Please God, let Nathan get custody of his son.  I bet it won't happen though.  Just hoping that maybe someone who loves Kaiser is going to see this footage and realize that this baby is doomed if something doesn't happen for him quickly, IMO.

I don't know the answer, but I think it depends on their custody status?  I don't think Jenelle ever gave up parental rights to Jace, s  I would say she must have to pay support.  I was thinking the other night, it's been a long time since we heard  Barbara talking about working at Walmart!  Her circumstances have clearly improved, as they should.

There was an article a couple years ago about child support. Jenelle was ordered to pay a measly $130 a month and for whatever reason, Babs agreed to let her off the hook. It was when Jenelle started the whole 'I'm going to get Jace back' crap. Babs has legal guardianship of Jace.  Jenelle hasn't totally signed away parental rights like she would have had to in the case of adoption (if she had, there would be no trying to regain custody). But, she has no legal standing to make any decisions involving Jace and Barb is the custodial 'parent' with the decision making power.

• Love 5

I noticed that when Germy brought the little one home(I can never remeber all the kids names), he was very careful not to wake her.  He gently put her on the couch and covered her.  Once he left Leah just had to wake her up

• Love 11

I was trying to think of how Leah could legitimately be THAT tired.  You don't get that tired if you're even sleeping a little bit during the night.  I've stayed awake 2 days before and you get a little loopy but I was sure able to have coherent sentences with people and I probably could have driven.  

So I was pretending for a moment that Leah really wasn't on drugs and unless she's not sleeping for like an entire WEEK I don't even think you would get THAT tired.  It's not within reason to think she hasn't stayed up over 2-3 days but that's likely do to her going on a drug bender. 

I know insomniacs that don't ever look act that way when they're 'tired'.

• Love 3

I was trying to think of how Leah could legitimately be THAT tired. You don't get that tired if you're even sleeping a little bit during the night. I've stayed awake 2 days before and you get a little loopy but I was sure able to have coherent sentences with people and I probably could have driven.

So I was pretending for a moment that Leah really wasn't on drugs and unless she's not sleeping for like an entire WEEK I don't even think you would get THAT tired. It's not within reason to think she hasn't stayed up over 2-3 days but that's likely do to her going on a drug bender.

Opiates will make you tired over time. Plus they lower your pain threshold. I was once an opiate addict and I swear I could sleep all the damn time. However, uppers can make you sleep all the time too after a long bender with no sleep. I think at one point it was pointed out she was texting at 4am to someone (forgot who). So who knows?

• Love 4

Opiates will make you tired over time. Plus they lower your pain threshold. I was once an opiate addict and I swear I could sleep all the damn time. However, uppers can make you sleep all the time too after a long bender with no sleep. I think at one point it was pointed out she was texting at 4am to someone (forgot who). So who knows?

that's why i think it's almost impossible that she was tired just because of being tired (ie, no drugs).  I don't know who she thinks she's fooling. 

• Love 3

It's insane to me that Leah was supposed to be some pretty girl at any point...she's always been average at best, in my opinion. Her ridiculous hair and "fashion" choices have never helped. I will agree that her non-ugliness and being thin are all she has to offer.

She's skinny.  Sometimes, unfortunately, that's all it takes.

There was a scene in OITNB when the ladies were sewing 'panties' in the Secrets warehouse.  They were talking about how if you're white, you just need to be skinny to be attractive.

***not sure if I'm doing the scene justice, so any other fans who can express this better, please feel free to do so :)**

• Love 5

Love your name, woodscommaelle, and you're right on the money in that region. I've pointed it out on these boards before, being the only thin person in that area made it pretty easy to attract attention, both positive and negative (hence Corey's mom saying he should stop seeking out a "skinny mini" and maybe date a "real" woman, or some such). You're a curiosity, or a commodity, or the most beautiful woman in the room, just because you're a thin woman in a region of very fat people. Men will make comments about your hips or butt or waist while still deriding you for not being a "real" woman, and the women can't help themselves from saying "you're sooo skinnyyyyyy!"

When everyone around you is bigger, and you're thin, and people constantly make comments about you, you get a little full of yourself, and being thin becomes a big part of your identity. It's probably one of the reasons why Leah thinks she can always pull Corey despite Miranda being a hundred times more beautiful, sane, and put-together than she is. Because even though Miranda is gorgeous and from what I can tell a reasonably healthy weight, it was ingrained in Leah a long time ago that she was hot shit because she's usually the thinnest person everywhere she goes.

Sorry if I'm rambling--this kind of attitude is part of the reason I developed an eating disorder in my teens, and I don't like to talk about it much, so I "don't make no sense" when I do. But suffice it to say I have experience being a very thin person in Elkview, WV, and it messed me up quite a bit. I'm much happier living in a place where being fit is the norm and I don't stand out quite as much.

• Love 17

Babs agreed to let Jenelle off the hook for child support because Jenelle split her Teen Mom money with her. Babs had been being paid by MTV, but I think she took a much larger portion of what would otherwise have went to Jenelle, She was being bashed on Twitter when the article was released that her mom waived any support in a court hearing, and Jenelle posted a diatribe about her funds being split with Babs, and that being considered her child support. She then deleted them, but one of the tabloids had captured them first, and did a story.  

• Love 1

Barb- it's obvious you messed something up with your own kids.  Is it possible that you did everything perfect and the fact that all your kids are losers is due to genetic mental illness?  Sure, it's possible.  But it's way more possible that your kids are predisposed to mental illness and their upbringing with lack of boundaries, screaming matches, and no consequences has led to you raising two of your grandkids and the others are in harm's way. 

It's not possible that Barb did everything perfect because no one is capable of doing that.  Barb has said that the kids didn't have a great upbringing with a violent father and divorce leaving her a single working mother.  And people aren't "losers" because they have a genetic mental illness.   Some people just suck.  Jenelle is one of them. 

• Love 12

I'll give Leah props in that, figure-wise, she looks pretty damn good for a woman who lives off junk food and popped out three kids. I wonder if she'll be like many girls who have a crazy fast metabolism in their teens and 20s, and then it all goes to shit once they hit 30.

• Love 4

I'll give Leah props in that, figure-wise, she looks pretty damn good for a woman who lives off junk food and popped out three kids. I wonder if she'll be like many girls who have a crazy fast metabolism in their teens and 20s, and then it all goes to shit once they hit 30.

One can only hope :).

/end snark/

• Love 9

Kailyn must love watching this show. Next to Jenelle and Leah, she looks like Mother of the Year. And Joe just keeps chubbin' out.

If Jenelle wasn't so eager to stick it to Nathan and his new girlfriend, Kaiser would already be living with Barb. And Kaiser looked unkept and even dirty in every single scene. Not to mention, when he was crying, did she just skip feeding him the hot dogs and put him in the crib?

I second what everyone says about Leah still being on some kind of drug, prescription or otherwise. I get that she has three kids, one with special needs, but she doesn't work and has weekends mostly off. No way should she be looking that bad in the middle of the day. She also seems emotionally detached from Gracie, while having tons of affection for the other two. But she's still a better mother than Jenelle. When she first had the twins as newborns, she actually seemed like a relatively decent mother. I really think its the drugs.

• Love 4

It's really easy to stay thin when you eat more pills than food.

Somebody up thread mentioned that they were "once an opiate addict", I have to clarify that the only ex/former addict is a dead addict. I haven't had a drop of alcohol since 12/29/1995 but I'm still an alcoholic.

Once an addict, always an addict.

• Love 7

Somebody up thread mentioned that they were "once an opiate addict", I have to clarify that the only ex/former addict is a dead addict. I haven't had a drop of alcohol since 12/29/1995 but I'm still an alcoholic.

I'd thumbs up this comment twice if I could.  Alcohol was my poison of choice, too, so I get it.  I worry that Leah is going to keep spiraling downward.  Money and fame are her worst enemies.  I fear that her rock bottom will consist of losing all of the kids eventually and accidentally killing herself with those damn pillses.  I'm almost to the point where I can't watch Leah or Janelle because it makes me too sad and reminds me of many people from my past.

• Love 3

Re: Barb parenting Jace   - there are A LOT of grandparents that treat their grandkids WAAYYYYY better than their kids.  I'm sure it's probably a little different when you actually have to become the parent to your grandkid but I still think there is hope that after all these years Barb might be doing a better job with raising this kid than she did her own.

• Love 10

Plus I don't think there's as much screaming, fighting and verbal insults being flung around when Jenelle isn't around. Babs and Jace probably get along fine in their little world. 6 year old kids act up occasionally, that seems perfectly normal. But if it gets very violent or goes on for any length of time, stronger measures are required. Babs been around enough therapists to know when Jace needs professional help.

• Love 5

Jace was throwing hard things like Matchbox cars and dog bones in Barb's face. I don't think that's normal "acting up" for a 6-year-old. Maybe for a 2 or 3 year old who is trying to test boundaries. But my 6-year-old would never do that, and he ain't no angel. He might throw stuff at his siblings, but he (at this age) has never thrown anything at his father or I. I find it pretty concerning. And even more concerning is the fact that no one seems to want to do anything more than tell Jace to "be nice". He's clearly acting out. I remember the scenes of him when Gabriel was living there. It seemed like Barb was giving the younger one more attention and actually putting all the blame for things on Jace. She threatened Jace with having to live somewhere else if he didn't shape up. Barb is no Jenelle, but I don't think she's all that great at parenting, beyond the basic food and shelter thing. 

• Love 7

It's really easy to stay thin when you eat more pills than food.

Yeah that was me. I know I'll always be an addict, I've worked my butt off to get to where I am (19 months clean this month). My choice of words were poor in that sentence you quoted, but believe you me, I know the deal.

Congrats on your time by the way.

• Love 11

Yeah that was me. I know I'll always be an addict, I've worked my butt off to get to where I am (19 months clean this month). My choice of words were poor in that sentence you quoted, but believe you me, I know the deal.

Congrats on your time by the way.

Thank you so much. Congratulations on your clean time! That's great. Opiates are one of the hardest things to get off and stay off of, you should be very proud of every minute of those 19 months.

I mainly said what I said about addicts for posters who may not know.

I had a bad accident a couple of years ago and I'll be on pain medicine forever. When I first learned I'd have to take it indefinitely, I went and got myself a drug and alcohol sponsor. I just know that with my history with alcohol and a lot of my family members having addiction issues, I needed to be damn sure I didn't become addicted to my medicine.

My sponsor just keeps me on the straight and narrow when it comes to my pills. The last thing I needed on top of everything else I was going through was an addiction.

I think something like that should be mandatory, if you're prescribed narcotics and will be on them for an extended period, I think drug and alcohol counseling should be a mandatory part of getting the prescription. If you miss a meeting, you don't get your refill.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 3
If Jenelle wasn't so eager to stick it to Nathan and his new girlfriend, Kaiser would already be living with Barb. And Kaiser looked unkept and even dirty in every single scene. Not to mention, when he was crying, did she just skip feeding him the hot dogs and put him in the crib?

I was wondering if she threw him in there holding an entire hot dog, not cut up or anything.  Nothing would surprise me with this awful woman, I doubt she can be bothered to bathe him or keep him reasonably clean.  I didn't see any diaper check either, just throw him in the crib.

• Love 4

Say what you will about Kail -- but she'd never let her kids go to bed dirty. They're the best dressed kids on the show and are always neatly groomed. Her house is also the best (if that's your style) decorated and the cleanest. There's no decor at Janelle and Leah's - unless you count cigarette burns and splooge stains.

• Love 20

Say what you will about Kail -- but she'd never let her kids go to bed dirty. They're the best dressed kids on the show and are always neatly groomed. Her house is also the best (if that's your style) decorated and the cleanest. There's no decor at Janelle and Leah's - unless you count cigarette burns and splooge stains.

Yes, that giant photo of Kail and Javi topless is definitely the best piece of home decor on the show.

• Love 9

Yes, that giant photo of Kail and Javi topless is definitely the best piece of home decor on the show.

Lmfao, at least the downstairs is tastefully decorated. Kail in lingerie is something I never want to see again.

• Love 5

However, there are some behaviors of [barbara's] that I see that lead me to believe that Jace's life will end up in tragedy of some sort. 

Jo Frost, who used to be the Supernanny and now has a different show, was bouncing around South Carolina and thereabouts this season.  I would have loved to see her get her hands on Barbara and Jenelle.

• Love 6

I don't love Leah, but I think a lot of people take for granted that we all have different thresholds for the amount of pain, stress, heartbreak, etc. that we can take, especially if you're a person who's been through a lot and you see others crumble over something that you overcame. I'll totally admit that I used to be judgmental as hell until I had my own experiences with depression and anxiety (and hid it) and realized that what's seen on the surface is usually just a tiny fraction of what's going on inside. Sometimes, the simple act of being can be overwhelming. I honestly think Leah is a very dim girl from a state with very poor education who has little to no coping skills. Everybody has catered to her or favored her because she was pretty and that led to a lot of her self-worth being tied up in her looks as opposed to education or skills and her mother did nothing to discourage that. Throw in twins at 16, one of them being special needs, and you've got a perfect clusterfuck.

It's always been my opinion that every step and misstep she's made after having the twins has been in an effort to find out who she is now because her entire persona was based around external validation. If she's not "pretty girl Leah Messer" anymore, who is she? Is she the young, hot MILF? Is she the special needs advocate mama bear? Is she the small town mom working as a dental hygienist? Is she the savvy Mary Kay businesswoman? Hell, if you aged her up a couple of years, a lot of her actions are classic midlife crisis: Cheating with an old flame that made you feel young and desirable again, constantly buying new, pricey things, having a band-aid baby, etc. Leah has no clue who she is, what she wants or what she's good and she's terribly insecure. She probably hates herself. It's indicative of her state of min that her drug of choice seems to be downers, she craves escapism over euphoria.

I agree with this.

I think the reason she continues to go back to Robbie is because he's familiar and he represents a time in her life when she was carefree and she knew who she was. Again, I don't really like Leah as a person. But when I see someone struggling- especially when I've struggled with some of the things she's struggling with myself- I feel bad for her. She's so incredibly lost. I don't think she's just some whore, nor do I think she's just some druggie. I bet that she does hate herself and she hates the mistakes she's made time and time again. The easiest way for her to get away from herself is to get high. Like I said before, I don't know what she's on or if she is buying them off the street. I just know that she's just getting away. It's sad to me that she doesn't realize that she's just making things way worse for herself and she's losing time with her kids, even when they're with her. I hope she hits her rock bottom soon & can start trying to get better. I believe very strongly that she does love her kids- as much as she can right now- but I'm glad that Corey got custody. While I'm not crazy about him, he's a great Dad & he's the best, most stable person for those kids. Maybe he can settle them down too, they're bad. Mainly because of Leah letting them do what they want. I understand why so many people dislike/hate Leah. It can be hard not to at times. MTV should tell her to get her shit cleaned up or no more filming.

I do think I like Leah better than I like Jenelle though. I like everyone more than I like Jenelle. She's the devil. She should be Sophia's mother!

• Love 8

I just wanted to give my 2 cents in the Barb/Jenelle relationship. I did not grow up in a great environment... I feel like I've mentioned bits and pieces here I'm not gonna go into a lot of detail, but my dad was an alcoholic, he never hesitated to buy a bottle of vodka before a loaf of bread. My mom didn't necessarily have addiction issues but she was very detached, similar to Jenelle. My grandparents (my moms parents) did a lot of the heavy lifting when it came to raising my siblings and I... They tried to make our lives normal as possible... But it is true that they are the ones who raised my mom so to a degree contributed to her disfunction.

I'm a little torn on the Barb situation because she did push for Jenelle to place Jace for adoption, she didn't want to wind up caring for Jace as she knew would happen, but then Jenelle kept him but dumped him on Barb anyway. I know there were probably lots of other options but I will give Barb the benefit of a doubt that she encouraged Jenelle to give Jace for adoption because she knew she wasn't the best option to raise him.

For me my grandparents tried but there was a lot of all around disfunction... I don't 100 % agree with everything Barbara does as a guardian but I do give her props for giving Jace a better life than he might have had

• Love 7

I have just been catching up on Season 7 (having watched all of the previous seasons) and I have to say:

1.  I HATE Jenelle (and I don't use that term lightly, by any means -- in fact, have only used it referencing one other person in my life). She is a despicable human being. I cannot fathom that she can look at any of these episodes and not see what kind of person she is. I actually pray that Jace gets taken away from Barbara too. She is definitely trying her best, but this is beyond her. Jace is going to turn into the young man who gets into constant trouble and probably ends up in prison. The way Jenelle treats her other son is just unbelievable. She does not have a single maternal instinct in her. Watching her and her "nanny" put the baby in his crib and run to her bedroom just disgusted me.

2.  I am so very happy that Cory won primary custody of those girls, but I worry about the other baby (I'm sorry, I can't keep all the names straight). I wish somehow they could have gotten custody of her, also because it honestly seems like her dad isn't really involved either. Leah, in my opinion, does love her daughters with all her heart but if someone doesn't step in like NOW and do something she is going to end up dead. I know that's a horrible thing to say, but you can see it coming from a mile away. She was so totally f'd up in that scene where she called her sister to pick up the girls from school. The only thing I could think of watching her is Anna Nicole . . . 

3.  Again, Chelsea is the voice of reason and the best mom . . . and I know this is such a trivial thing, but GOD, stop the baby voice, please!!!!!! And stop with the constant validation of Cole in their lives. He's great . . . you love him . . . Aubry loves him . . . he's wonderful with her and for you, so just stop w/the do you like Cole being here picking pumpkins, do you like Cole standing in the kitchen next to us, do you like Cole breathing the same air as us. Just let it flow naturally, Chelsea. And, my God, what is up with Adam and his creepy, creepy, friend/sponsor, whatever the hell he is.

4.  I really hope Kailyn and Javi make it -- I really do. They're doing a great job raising the kids. But, they both really need to grow up. There is so much tension there . . . Javi, let it go w/Jo . . . you are all bound together now, for better or worse, for the next 20 years. Kailyn, stop being so controlling . . . Jo, get a job and man up . . . Javi, be the true man soldier that you are and realize you are all a family.

I know I have rambled and probably the majority of this post makes no sense, but I am just so wound up after watching Jenelle and Leah that I could scream. 

• Love 7

I thought it was kind of bizarre that Barb met with Jenelle to discuss how naughty Jace  had been throwing cars and dog bones at Barb, etc., as if she wanted Jace to hear Jenelle's input on how bad it is to do things like that. Jenelle is a hair-trigger tempered violent sociopath who is waiting for her court date for throwing a glass in someone's face, not someone who has any credibility lecturing a child over throwing things.

Barb needs to get Jace some help and possibly cut Jenelle out of his life until she can get her shit together, if ever. I can't believe all the screaming, fighting, custody talk, and other drama that poor kid has been exposed to. No wonder he is acting out.

• Love 13

What I think is going to happen is Jenelle will have to do some more time and the Roll will have to go to Nathan while she's inside. Jenelle seems incapable of staying out of trouble with the law. (That seems like such a quaint way to put it, but it's true.)

Either that or something bad will happen, an "accident" where he will get hurt somehow or someone will turn her in to CPS. She texts while driving, screaming in her phone - it could be a car accident. She's so careless with him.

I agree that Nathan may not be father of the year, but pretty much anything's got to be better than Jenelle.

• Love 8
(edited)

It makes me so sad seeing Jenelle with Kaiser, and also scared for his sake. It's not like she even tries to comfort him before putting him into his crib. She looks irritated from the second she picks him up, slams him onto her hip, then drops him in his crib and shuts the door so she can go chit-chat with her friend. Are you kidding me?  No maternal instinct whatsoever. (then again, I remember when her pregnancy test was positive she wasn't sure if it was remnants of the baby she was aborting because she broke up with the last guy, or her 'wanted' baby with the new guy, so... there's that)

She has no problem staring at her phone to text, yell, scream, whatever while she's driving. She doesn't seem to have any affection for him (ETA: or concern for his safety). It's just sad.

Nathan at least seems to care about the poor kid. Just like  Jace I think he'd be better off with an adoptive family, but given his current choices I hope Nathan gets custody.

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 7

It makes me so sad seeing Jenelle with Kaiser, and also scared for his sake. It's not like she even tries to comfort him before putting him into his crib. She looks irritated from the second she picks him up, slams him onto her hip, then drops him in his crib and shuts the door so she can go chit-chat with her friend. Are you kidding me?  No maternal instinct whatsoever. (then again, I remember when her pregnancy test was positive she wasn't sure if it was remnants of the baby she was aborting because she broke up with the last guy, or her 'wanted' baby with the new guy, so... there's that)

She has no problem staring at her phone to text, yell, scream, whatever while she's driving. She doesn't seem to have any affection for him (ETA: or concern for his safety). It's just sad.

Nathan at least seems to care about the poor kid. Just like  Jace I think he'd be better off with an adoptive family, but given his current choices I hope Nathan gets custody.

I don't know about yinz, but I've never seen anyone like Jenelle. The only reason Kaiser is here is because Nathan wanted her to get pregnant. And she does whatever these guys want. I know some people who have a hard time being alone- not having a guy all the time. But they have empathy and affection. When Jenelle tell Jace she loves him- even when she tells her boyfriends she loves them, there's nothing behind it. Her eyes are dead, she's a narcissist & a sociopath. As NikSac said- she has no maternal instincts whatsoever. She'll use Kaiser to make Nathan's life miserable. I know it sounds crazy & a little extreme, but it wouldn't surprise me if she'd do something to harm Kaiser to get back at Nathan. I wish Nathan would be smart enough to try & go for custody. He seems to be affectionate and he plays with Kaiser. Like a lot of people are saying, he'd be better off with Nathan.

• Love 9

I never thought I'd see the day when I thought it best for Nips to have full custody of the Roll. He's not the best person in the world but he's clearly the better parent for this child. With the birth of the Roll, Jenelle got a second chance to start over as a parent and prove to herself and us the viewers what a good parent she could be. But unfortunately, she flubbed that up dramastically.

• Love 10

I'm going to assume Adam only pays $170/month in child support due to Chelsea's income. I know it is based on parenting time (I'm a step mother to 2 wonderful kids, we have full custody, she has visitation 2 days a week. She does not pay child support due to income, as compared to my husband's income, even though she only has the kids 2 days a week). The baby talk is a little annoying, but I'll take that any day over Jenelle and Leah!

I find myself actually liking Kail so far this "season." Her and Isaac were adorable in the car and she actually seems to be sorta happy with her life.

According to Papa Randy, this was the amount that was set a very long time ago.  It has never been readjusted.  

• Love 1
She'll use Kaiser to make Nathan's life miserable. I know it sounds crazy & a little extreme, but it wouldn't surprise me if she'd do something to harm Kaiser to get back at Nathan. I wish Nathan would be smart enough to try & go for custody. He seems to be affectionate and he plays with Kaiser. Like a lot of people are saying, he'd be better off with Nathan.

Nothing at all Jenelle ever does would surprise me, she truly doesn't have any human feelings that I can see.  Just the crazed, dive-into-chaos anger she shows when something doesn't go her way.

Even on the day Jace was born you could see it.  If you watch her on "16 and Pregnant", when Jace is born she just kinda says "hey bud" like you ran into a friend at the store.  It was just odd. 

Kaiser is truly doomed if Nathan doesn't follow through so I'm praying he goes into court with some video of Jenelle's "mothering".  God, we ALL make mistakes but this shit is something that's just scary, straight evil.

• Love 6

This is true. Some of what she does I like, other times it seems like she over-decorates - takes 15 different Pinterest ideas and throws them into one room. But taste aside, her house is clean and organized. I believe her boys are well cared for physically. She can be controlling and passive aggressive, but I do not worry about their safety. 

Again, I don't really like Leah as a person. But when I see someone struggling- especially when I've struggled with some of the things she's struggling with myself- I feel bad for her.

I used to feel badly for her. There's no denying that she has had a lot to deal with over the years. And I can certainly have sympathy for addicts, as it is very easy to fall into addiction and incredibly hard to pull yourself back out. But Leah takes ZERO responsibility. That's my problem. If she would just for once be honest and own her shit, I might be able to feel for her. As it is, I only have enough room in my jaded old heart to feel sorry for the kids who are being driven around by a person on drugs, missing appointments, and not being fed. 

I am so very happy that Cory won primary custody of those girls, but I worry about the other baby (I'm sorry, I can't keep all the names straight). I wish somehow they could have gotten custody of her, also because it honestly seems like her dad isn't really involved either.

Jeremy works out of town and can be gone for weeks at a time, so it isn't really his fault that he cannot be more involved. When he was home, we would see him doing the girlses hair and playing with them, so I think he's a pretty decent dad. I just don't know that he has the option to file for full custody like Cory, unless he could work something out with his parents. 

• Love 4

I was trying to think of how Leah could legitimately be THAT tired.  You don't get that tired if you're even sleeping a little bit during the night.  I've stayed awake 2 days before and you get a little loopy but I was sure able to have coherent sentences with people and I probably could have driven.  

So I was pretending for a moment that Leah really wasn't on drugs and unless she's not sleeping for like an entire WEEK I don't even think you would get THAT tired.  It's not within reason to think she hasn't stayed up over 2-3 days but that's likely do to her going on a drug bender. 

Twice this past week I could not sleep and ended up getting out of bed.  Twice I was awake more than 36 hours. I eventually got sleepy after about that amount of time, but not so much that I spoke and acted like Leah.  Definitely has to be pill induced.   

The reason TR Dues is hidden is because Leah wants people to think that she is focusing on herself and her daughters and don't have to have a man around.  So before MTV comes to film she apparently has them leave the house so it appears as if no one else lives there but her. At least that is my guess.

• Love 6

The reason TR Dues is hidden is because Leah wants people to think that she is focusing on herself and her daughters and don't have to have a man around. So before MTV comes to film she apparently has them leave the house so it appears as if no one else lives there but her. At least that is my guess.

Is Leah really that delusional that she thinks we don't know she can't be without a man for two seconds? Newsflash, Leah-the cat's out of the bag! Everyone knows about TR Dues!

• Love 5

This is true. Some of what she does I like, other times it seems like she over-decorates - takes 15 different Pinterest ideas and throws them into one room. But taste aside, her house is clean and organized. I believe her boys are well cared for physically. She can be controlling and passive aggressive, but I do not worry about their safety.

I can picture fastidious Isaac cracking the whip and making sure the house is well organized, lol. But yeah, even though Kail can be a piece of work, her kids are always well dressed and clean. I agree they're not neglected or ignored the way poor Kaiser is. Lincoln, Isaac and Aubree are the only kids on the show who's futures I don't worry about.

• Love 3

Lincoln, Isaac and Aubree are the only kids on the show who's futures I don't worry about.

While they are certainly headed in a better direction than poor Jace, I wouldn't say that Lincoln, Isaac, and Aubree are out of the woods.

Aubree has a mother who seems very focused on her looks and what she wears, and has very little backbone. Aubree is also headed for serious daddy issues. I'm thinking Aubree will end up with a teen pregnancy of her own at 16.

Isaac has watched his parents fight off and on, and now he's watching his mother and stepfather fight. And while she's a  better mother than some of the others, Kailyn is still wacked in the head. She and Javi won't last, and Isaac will be headed for stepdaddy number 2 in no time. Same for Lincoln.

The only kid likely headed for jail and drugs is Jace though. I feel so bad for him. He never really stood a chance.

• Love 5

I want to bet the "evil" twin of Leah's (although I kind of like that kid now) could possibly end up in some serious trouble alongside Jace as well. She strikes me as the type who would start a physical fight with someone or her mouth would get her in trouble.

• Love 2
(edited)

If Nips gets custody of the Roll, that'll mean two of the four teen moms on this show don't have custody of their kids. One of them, twice! Put a spin on that, Drew. 

Edited by lidarose9
  • Love 10

The comments on SM drive me crazy. Girls saying oh Cory needs to back off and leave Leah alone. Her girls need her and Cory is trying to take them away. .. Excuse me but the girls need FED, PICKED UP FROM SCHOOL AND TAKEN CARE OF. None of which Leah appears capable of doing. Blows my mind that Cory is the bad guy here.  So much could happen to those girls while Leah is passed on in her drug induced coma. Ali could try to climb the stairs and fall, they could burn the house down. Addy could escape again. Five year olds should not be responsible for taking care of themselves and their two year old sister. Someone even commented that Gracie was just being a brat trying to make her mom look bad on camera by making up stuff saying that she was hungry because kids just like to complain! Yes, I'm so sure a five year is capable of participating in a conspiracy to make her mom look bad. And over 40 nitwits liked this girl's post.  Since Leah does all this shit on camera can you imagine how much she neglects them when the cameras aren't around. I feel so bad for all of these kids.

Javi is an idiot. you don't make someone stay faithful to you by knocking them up. I would guess Kail HAS cheated on him since they got married and that is why he acts so crazy about Jo. Janelle is a waste of a life. Interesting that she's no longer the druggie on the show (thank leah for that) but she is a piece of shit "mother". Feel so bad for poor little kai and echo everyone's hope that Nathan gets custody of him. Chelsea is kind of annoying by rubbing Cole in Aubrees face every three seconds. I'm sure Aubree likes having him around and wants to please her mom as well. But if a kid actually loves someone you don't have to go on and on about how great that person is. They will already act like he's great.

• Love 5

If Nips gets custody of the Roll, that'll mean two of the four teen moms on this show don't have custody of their kids. One of them, twice! Put a spin on that, Drew.

Oh, no worries. Sad Panda will find a way to make it all Chelsea's fault:).

• Love 9

I thought Jenelle was ordered to pay something ridiculous like $30/week at one point for child support.

It's insane to me that Leah was supposed to be some pretty girl at any point...she's always been average at best, in my opinion. Her ridiculous hair and "fashion" choices have never helped. I will agree that her non-ugliness and being thin are all she has to offer.

Eh, pick up your old yearbook. The "hottest" kids aren't always especially attractive. Sometimes it's more about being popular and having the right attitude.

I got to say Kylie looks good. Whatever plastic surgery she had was done well. She looks like herself, just brighter.

As to the Barbara thing I have always been of the opinion that Barbara was probably a lot like Janelle and Janelle's childhood was probably similar to what Jace and Kiser are going through.

• Love 1