Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Not Easy To Love

• Start Topic

(edited)

I just don't get what the big deal is about this. Eileen and Vince did in fact have an extramarital affair. She may have told her hubby at the time she had feelings for someone else blah blah but Vince clearly didn't have the same convo with his wife. Regardless she was married and he was married - to other people. That's an affair. Period. Full stop. Just own it!

And honestly, what is the big drama? Lots of people out there have had affairs. Lots of people have found their true mate after being married to someone else. It's life.

I love me some Eileen but she needs to just shut up about this already. I mean seriously. Who cares?!? It was an affair not murder.

Sad to say, without her anger about THE unspoken act (LOL) she would have nothing to offer the show as her own storyline other than the death of her sister/FIL, otherwise nothing IMO.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

I just don't get what the big deal is about this. Eileen and Vince did in fact have an extramarital affair. She may have told her hubby at the time she had feelings for someone else blah blah but Vince clearly didn't have the same convo with his wife. Regardless she was married and he was married - to other people. That's an affair. Period. Full stop. Just own it!

And honestly, what is the big drama? Lots of people out there have had affairs. Lots of people have found their true mate after being married to someone else. It's life.

I love me some Eileen but she needs to just shut up about this already. I mean seriously. Who cares?!? It was an affair not murder.

My guess is that Eileen won't shut up until LVP admits that she was being a little shady with the affair word.  I don't know what else Eileen can expect.  It would a first for LVP to admit to her special brand of humor and the little digs.  Funny thing is all she was really mad at Eileen about was ditching out on the crappy digs in the Hamptons.  So I guess LVP would have to admit that she mad at Eileen about that before the conversation could progress.

• Love 5

I love all the animal stories but you can tell by the volume of them, what a snoozer this episode was. Nothing else happened worth talking about.

Bambi for the win again this week!

Yep, real snoozer!

Maybe Bravo should do a Real Pets of (name a city) series.

• Love 9

Yep.  Bambi stole the episode.

Geez, if your kid is going to have surgery, no matter how simple it is, do you have to ask the doctor about what exactly are they going to do in front of her?  TMI. 

Go away Kim, the forever victim.  I don't want to ever see you again or watch your sister deal with your manipulations.  I wonder how long she'll be sober this time.

Sorry Eileen, you picked the wrong team.  So disappointed. 

Sorry Erika, when you have a camera crew filming you, it's not in confidence.  And Kathryn, yeah, it's not in confidence but you don't go back and make a point of telling everyone.  Lisa is a chess player.  She's very good at it.  That point kind of got lost in the Kathryn repeating what Erika said because it became about that rather than Lisa is a chess player.  And once again, Erika is not so clever in the moment.  She has to get things in order for her TH's.  She's an amateur and no where near as sharp as she thinks she is.

And geez, it was hard to keep up with all the cutting from one scene to the other.

As for the preview, of course Kyle and Lisa have been talking about Yo and her declarations, instagrams, etc. regarding her 'chronic illness'.  Yay to them.  They're normal.  Eileen and Lisar?  I can only shake my head.  Especially with Eileen.  Lisar is questioning but she just is wishy washy and now is playing both sides.  Not a good move.

And, so apparently it's ok for Yo to talk about other people but it's not ok for anyone to talk about her.  At least we didn't have to see her feet this episode....although we were forced to see them once again on Dr. Oz for her ionizing treatment or whatever it was.

• Love 19

I was robbed!! Where was the Erika Jayne/Andrea Bocelli duet!!!

Hahahaha! She would try to teach him the patented Erika Jayne dance move "pat the puss". She could probably figure out a place in "Ave Maria" where it was appropriate. Then afterwords she could call him a c*nt.

• Love 19

My guess is that Eileen won't shut up until LVP admits that she was being a little shady with the affair word.  I don't know what else Eileen can expect.  It would a first for LVP to admit to her special brand of humor and the little digs.  Funny thing is all she was really mad at Eileen about was ditching out on the crappy digs in the Hamptons.  So I guess LVP would have to admit that she mad at Eileen about that before the conversation could progress.

In fact, Lisa did say/tell them it hurt her and Eileen BLEW her off, not even a half hearted "I apologize" to Lisa but Eileen demands a sincere apology with a full acknowledgement of HER feelings from Lisa. 

Yep.  Bambi stole the episode.

Geez, if your kid is going to have surgery, no matter how simple it is, do you have to ask the doctor about what exactly are they going to do in front of her?  TMI. 

Go away Kim, the forever victim.  I don't want to ever see you again or watch your sister deal with your manipulations.  I wonder how long she'll be sober this time.

Sorry Eileen, you picked the wrong team.  So disappointed. 

Sorry Erika, when you have a camera crew filming you, it's not in confidence.  And Kathryn, yeah, it's not in confidence but you don't go back and make a point of telling everyone.  Lisa is a chess player.  She's very good at it.  That point kind of got lost in the Kathryn repeating what Erika said because it became about that rather than Lisa is a chess player.  And once again, Erika is not so clever in the moment.  She has to get things in order for her TH's.  She's an amateur and no where near as sharp as she thinks she is.

And geez, it was hard to keep up with all the cutting from one scene to the other.

As for the preview, of course Kyle and Lisa have been talking about Yo and her declarations, instagrams, etc. regarding her 'chronic illness'.  Yay to them.  They're normal.  Eileen and Lisar?  I can only shake my head.  Especially with Eileen.  Lisar is questioning but she just is wishy washy and now is playing both sides.  Not a good move.

And, so apparently it's ok for Yo to talk about other people but it's not ok for anyone to talk about her.  At least we didn't have to see her feet this episode....although we were forced to see them once again on Dr. Oz for her ionizing treatment or whatever it was.

Hmmm, it sounded like Eileen shamed/pushed LisaR to say LisaV manipulates them, so who is manipulating whom in THAT scene/preview? LOL

• Love 20

Man was David already checked out or what - he didn't know how long it was since Yo threw a dinner party and didn't care. That ride in the limo together was painful to watch.  He was clearly done and she was acting (to me) like she still needed validation from him. Ugh.

I thought Kim was actually sober and so it wasn't unpleasant to me.  I thought Kyle was funny (not haha) as she is clearly jealous of Brandi's friendship with Kim.  I don't know why she is but she is. 

The dog scene was great and I usually like it when they show Kyle's family so that was good.

Don't like Erika - still don't.  Like Kathryn - no reason but I just do and liked the lunch with her sisters.

Eileen I still like and don't mind that she doesn't like Lisa V - I think she is being petty about it but I also don't think everyone has to like Lisa V.

Mohamed and Lisa V are clearly good friends and I liked the house and little ponies.  I also like Ken just fine when they show him in little scenes. Lisa V. doesn't bug me.  I don't think she is as bad as some people think and not as brilliant as other people think.  I would hang out with her for a day - okay maybe lunch.  I couldn't hang out with any of them for a day - too needy.

Lisa R. - I just can't.  She isn't as bad as Brandi but she is coming close - she is just so messy.  She is crude and so insecure it drives me crazy.  Really, her daughter had to bring a "friend" to minor outpatient surgery with her.  Needy mom = needy daughters.

• Love 7

In fact, Lisa did say/tell them it hurt her and Eileen BLEW her off, not even a half hearted "I apologize" to Lisa but Eileen demands a sincere apology with a full acknowledgement of HER feelings from Lisa. 

Hmmm, it sounded like Eileen shamed/pushed LisaR to say LisaV manipulates them, so who is manipulating whom in THAT scene/preview? LOL

I get what you're saying.  I wouldn't call Lisa a 'manipulator'.  She just plays the 'game' very well.  That's why I call her a chess player.  And a pretty good one at that.  And that's not saying I like Lisa.  I use to but not anymore. 

I also think it's easier to say that you've been manipulated rather than saying that you didn't have the guts to go up against someone.  In other words, you allowed it.  And a number of them allowed Lisa's game.  Kyle did it.  So did Eileen. Neither of them have the skills or self confidence to 'read' Lisa back.   Lisar is playing her own game to defend her actions but just isn't that good at it.   Lisar is a mess in so many ways.

Erika thinks she's a formidable opponent for Lisa.  So does Yo.  But...Yo is too narcissistic and Erika is Erika Jane and just cuts her credibility down to almost nothing.

On another note, Erika calling Kathryn a ...... in her talking head????  Wow.  Such a sophisticated woman.  I just hate that word.  It just puts a huge dent in what women have been fighting for so long.  Erika doesn't get it because she's never had to deal with it.  She just married a rich guy.  Nuff said.

• Love 15

Man was David already checked out or what - he didn't know how long it was since Yo threw a dinner party and didn't care. That ride in the limo together was painful to watch.  He was clearly done and she was acting (to me) like she still needed validation from him. Ugh.

He said she hadn't thrown a dinner party for 2 years! LOL I guess he forgot all about Brandi insulting Babyface just last season! IMO, they have been separated for much longer, years, than they would have us believe. http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/babyface-brandi-glanville-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

• Love 21

I thought so too.  Did anyone else notice that she "wasn't wearing" more makeup hanging out with him in her robe than she wore to their dinner party?

• Love 9

Yes, she did! It was "Danny Boy". LOL

I believe it was that Boz Scaggs song from Urban Cowboy.

Bambi for the win!

Here's the thing I've noticed - quite often the ladies have lunches, tête-à-tête's, meetings where they gossip about each other. I can remember very few LVP arranged gossip sessions. Mostly her segments are frolicking with Ken and the menagerie. Or some business dealings. Or possibly arranging flowers or standing in her amazing closet. She doesn't seem as invested in the gossip and taking sides as the others. So if my perception is correct - how can she be the Bobby Fischer of the group? Yes she has asked some shady questions that seem a bit needling or provocative but that seems to be he extent of it. I just get the impression that it all really isn't her scene and she keeps the group generally at arms length from her idyllic lifestyle. Is she capable of shady manipulation? Absolutely. Is she doing it? Just not sure?

One scene sticks out. It was the time Lisa was discussing the rumors about Mauricio cheating with Ken. I am sure there are other scenes.

Bocelli is so damn amazing.

• Love 4

Bambi for the win!

One scene sticks out. It was the time Lisa was discussing the rumors about Mauricio cheating with Ken. I am sure there are other scenes.

Bocelli is so damn amazing.

Yes, she does "gossip" with her husband just like Kyle/Mauricio do or Paul/Adrienne did as most married couples do. LOL

• Love 6

What a weird choice of song at that sort of gathering.

He, AB, is known for that song but I agree, it was an odd choice for a bar/restaurant, private room or not. I just wished Bravo would have sprung for the cost so that we could hear him sing the song without any HW THs. LOL

• Love 2

Bambi for the win!

LOL, When I first read that I thought you meant Mauricio and Ken were cheating with each other and I was like "wait... What?!"

• Love 21

That's the most rational, accommodating Kim I've seen in a long time. It sure would be nice if she managed to keep on growing and staying sober, which she appeared to be. Kyle obviously is afraid there will be more of the same, but I would like to see them actually become close again and truly leave the past in the past. Okay, call me Pollyanna, LOL.

Yolanda was much better a hostess this time around, and Andrea Bocelli - what a treat! David finally impressed me as a host.

Eileen, for crying out loud. She is turning into the biggest buzzkill over the most ridiculously drawn out peeve. Is she serious about continuing this nonsense ad nauseum? Please spare us! So, receiving multiple apologies and triplicate conversations still doesn't mean you can finally drop it? Now you're going to be angry with LisaR for not jumping on Erika's bandwagon because you apparently feel that it's time for everyone to trash Lisa because you're upset she asked you questions about an affair you brought up of your own volition. Have a few seats, and consider dropping the junior high idea that if someone wants to be friends with you she should make your enemies her enemies.

So it shouldn't have been a surprise when Eileen went on to further poison the waters between LisaV and Yolanda and Erika. I thought it was interesting that Yo did not take that wide open opportunity to tell everyone all her grievances against Lisa, leaving it just at, well, they never were very close. Especially since she told Lisa she "wanted to trust" that Lisa wouldn't say anything against her kids. Once again, not conceding that nothing was said against her kids. Hang onto that bone, girl. Cue shot of LisaV tearing up when Gigi was speaking of going off to college.

Glad to see LisaV confronting Erika. And why is Erika so paranoid about two people asking how long she's known Yolanda? That's nuts to me, as well as making me even more certain that her friendship with Yolanda is a very recent phenom. I think it's hilarious that Kathryn told her that everything she says is fair game unless she states it's in confidence.

Mohamed's gift to Lisa speaks volumes.

I really felt for Amelia and her surgery. I had my tonsils out at 19, and it was indeed pretty rough. I had a sore throat, my head felt like it was stuffed with cotton, and I had horrid earaches for weeks. I laughed out loud, though, when she asked if they could pick up a wheelchair.  Also at Portia holding forth about her feelings about leaving home.

All in all, it seemed a bit calmer than last week's free for all, and there were some really nice moments.

• Love 10

I have never understood what any of these ladies mean when they accuse Lisav of manipulating them. What is she trying to get them to do so successfully? It always seems to boil down to "Lisa V isn't doing what I want her to do." She said something I didn't like and she won't apologize! She was invited to my party and she didn't come! She threw a party and it wasn't at my hotel!She gossiped about me to someone else!(Isn't this the job description?) Shouldn't their complaint be more along the lines of "I am not able to manipulate Lisav and it's really annoying!?"

Apparently, some consider LisaV to be Svengali like and that gets the other women to say/do things FOR her. LOL If she IS that powerful, what does that say about the other women? LOL As if telling LisaR that if she has concerns about Yolanda having Munchausen Syndrome she should just "express it" is some form of manipulation. LOL

• Love 14
Mohamed's gift to Lisa speaks volumes.

Well, it says he misses being on TV at least...

What a weird choice of song at that sort of gathering.

I was thinking that too.  My guess is that he chose it because it was short and relatively easy.  He was probably singing somewhere the next day, and needed his voice rested.

(Long time friend of an opera singer here, so I'm used to no talking above a whisper the day before.)

• Love 9
(edited)

This episode was a bit all over the place.  Battle lines and nonsense dinner drama ending with Kathryn's random family moment (too soon for me to care, Bravo) and Kyle/Kim tears.  Pick a mood, show, so I know what kind of cocktail to have and how many. 

I think Erika actually shut Vanderpump down at dinner.  Good for her, that's new.  I didn't quite get her confusion over multiple people asking her the same question.  One it's a reality show, so, that info needs to get to us viewers.  And two, that's kinda how people get to know each other.  You ask about the things you already kinda know.  I'm down for Vanderpump-the-Alligator as a storyline, I'm down with Erika leading the charge.  I think she could do better.

Oh, I just want to preface this by saying that Eileen shouldn't use that phrase so much mid-story, especially when Erika is already bored with the scene.  

I can't wait to hear what Yolanda has to say about Rinna's kid and her health issue.  I'm hoping for faux sympathy with a dash of "she should feel blessed there's a cure."

That's all I got for this episode, which was mostly setup with a dash of non-closure on the Kim Richards storyline (which didn't feel closed at all...and Kim looks like she's aged a ton).  Here's hoping for fun battles next time!

Editing to add- I'm biased because I'm over her, but Yolanda's "he's so cute" comment about Bocelli did not come out great.  A little...condescending, I guess is the word. 

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 7
(edited)

I can't comment on the conversation between Kyle and Kim because frankly, I skipped it. My only regret is that I missed the promo for next week but I'll live.

That dinner party was a mess. They weren't even hiding the shameless attempt at gossip. It felt like an episode of the Bachelor with the hushed tones of "can I steal you for a minute?" And Yolanda was looking more ragged than ever. She had old lady laryngitis voice whenever anyone tried to talk to her. Or maybe she thought they were in a library. I'm really trying not to doubt her "kronik limes" but that's the same voice I put on when I call in sick to work so...

I'm unabashedly on the Lisa train. The more the blondes try to call her out for being a master manipulator, the more I like her. She has a way of making the women feel uncomfortable and hiding behind the no drama excuse when they go to defend themselves. She gets the first word and the last which I find admirable as fuck! But at the end of the day, she seems to have the types of friends that Yolanda is constantly describing so I can't imagine she's as horrible as they say. And kudos to Rinna for insisting that Lisa would never ever yadda yadda. She is firmly in camp LVP and I adore her for it. 

I used to adore Eileen, especially after she shut down Brandi last year, but she seems to be flip flopping. First she's the shit stirrer who can't live with something unsaid on the table and now she's brushing stuff under the rug. I don't get it, but whatever. She's drinking the lemonade and I'm eager to see the rest of the hazing Yo has in store for her.

Erika and Kathryn still feel like guest stars. It's so clear Kathryn isn't friends with these girls because we got a totally unrelated lunch with her sisters. 

He, AB, is known for that song but I agree, it was an odd choice for a bar/restaurant, private room or not. I just wished Bravo would have sprung for the cost so that we could hear him sing the song without any HW THs. LOL

I'm fairly certain that Ave Maria is in the public domain and probably has been since before I was born even. A live performance wouldn't be protected under copyright. I think it was more a matter of Bravo totally misreading their audience or satirically mocking how Kyle seems to find a connection to Big Kathy every time David Foster brings in another "friend." Although, I wish she might have said something similar when they saw Erika Jayne perform. The true crime, I think, was accompanying Andrea Bocelli with an electric keyboard. What a shame!

Edited by rho
  • Love 18

I'm a long time lurker, but don't post. I'm not as eloquent as most of you & I love all the snark. I always come on here & read what's happened before we get to see it here a few hours later.

I just had to post this time as I don't think anyone has mentioned this. I think it's Lisa V that Tom Girardi throws out of their house. I had to rewind my DVR a few times & it definitely looks to be the case. I'm dying to know what happens, but looks like another LVP gang up.

• Love 11

The biggest take away I got from that epi was that Bambi is so much cuter than Portia. And has more personality. I know it isn't PC to talk about kids but that is how I see it.

I actually really enjoyed Erika shutting down LisaV and I am not an Erika fan. And I see LisaV is back to looking a decade older than she is. The only time she has looked her age of 55 was last week at the spin class. The hideous makeup she usually wears does her no favours.

I know that Erika and Kathryn were being filmed when Erika made the comment regarding LisaV in the previous epi, so she had to know that it would be used. My beef with Kathryn is that from what I remember Kathryn told Erika that she wanted to be her friend, wanted to get to know her and that she could tell her anything. So when Erika does, Kathryn does the one thing that would make someone doubt that you really want to be their friend. So I don't blame Erika (can't believe again that I am defending her!) for being annoyed and I think Kathryn is rather dumb.

I ff'd past Kyle and Kim. I just don't care about their relationship or where Kim is in her life at the moment.

• Love 9
(edited)

I had to double check that this episode wasn't 2 hours. I don't know if it was because it was all over the place or that it was just a drag, but it seemed like it lasted a year.

I'm so over Eileen and Rinna and their messy shit stirring and the way they express themselves like they've been to one too many therapy sessions. Everything with them is in coded therapy speak like it gives a deeper meaning to their behavior or excuses it in some way because they aren't shit stirring, they are engaging or have a deep need for closure.

I'm also sick of Erika lying about saying things when questioned and then acting all badass in her taking heads and saying of course she said it and she owns it.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 17
(edited)

Personally, I couldn't hit the fast forward button quickly enough when it turned into the Kim and Kyle show.

Well, from this episode, we now know that the definitive line in the sand has been drawn. Yolanda, Erica and Eileen are on one side, and Lisa, Rinna and Kyle are on the other. Kathryn is either straddling, playing the waiting game, or she is the ball that will keep bouncing from one side of the line to the other....

And, I am really, really, really not liking Erica at all.

Now we know where everyone will sit during the reunion. Edited by Snappy
  • Love 6

Kim seemed pretty contrite, extended the olive branch, seemed ready to own her own stuff, and didn't say anything confrontational that I noticed. Didn't even seem to take offense when Kyle asked her some fairly aggressive questions about Brandi and why she felt she had to tweet every time she saw Kim. A huge improvement over the Kim from the last few seasons.

• Love 12
(edited)

I actually howled with laughter watching Kyle's dog steal an *entire* baked potato off a dinner plate. Hilarious! That dog is adorable, and horribly behaved.

Bambi was the highlight of the show.  Give me an hour of watching that dog steal food off the counter and the table and doing whatever else she does.    Reminded me of my guy - he is a rescue and when we brought him home, he ran around the yard and the house....and my heart sank a little bit when I realized he could reach the counter top.  : ) Nothing was safe!

I like the way Kyle's dogs seem to be part of her family - they are always around and it looks like they're very happy dogs.

I was robbed!! Where was the Erika Jayne/Andrea Bocelli duet!!!

LOL.  I wish we could have heard Bocelli actually sing the Ave Maria (one of my favorites) instead of listening to the ladies voice overs. That annoyed me.

And,yeah, add me to the list of people who hope Kim never shows up again - she did look rough in her talking heads, though.

I'm also sick of Erika lying about saying things when questioned and then acting all badass in her taking heads and saying of course she said it and she owns it.

And this!  I am so over her and her crap.   I think I liked her for a total of one episode.  She owns nothing except for when it suits her.  She's as phony as she claims everyone else is.

Re: The preview for next week...maybe this is the lead in to LVP and Kyle's discussion about lying.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 14

Here's the thing I've noticed - quite often the ladies have lunches, tête-à-tête's, meetings where they gossip about each other. I can remember very few LVP arranged gossip sessions. Mostly her segments are frolicking with Ken and the menagerie. Or some business dealings. Or possibly arranging flowers or standing in her amazing closet. She doesn't seem as invested in the gossip and taking sides as the others. So if my perception is correct - how can she be the Bobby Fischer of the group? Yes she has asked some shady questions that seem a bit needling or provocative but that seems to be he extent of it. I just get the impression that it all really isn't her scene and she keeps the group generally at arms length from her idyllic lifestyle. Is she capable of shady manipulation? Absolutely. Is she doing it? Just not sure?

I really liked this episode.  And not just because Bambi continues to be the only dog I've ever seen on these shows who acts like a real dog (as opposed to a purse accessory) - in every scene in Kyle's house, there is Bambi, putting her tennis ball on the table, until she swapped it out for a baked potato.   Awesome.

Re LVP - I think she is absolutely invested in the gossip, and completely takes sides.  She just does it when the cameras are not rolling.  This has been her practice going at least back to Season 2, when Brandi came into the picture.  LVP knew Brandi was brought in to make LVP mad, because of the Cedric connection; she talked that up to Kyle, which is why Kyle was so nasty to Brandi (which was Kyle's mistake and Kyle's bad doing).  Then LVP realized that she would be smarter to win Brandi over, so she off-camera arranged a meeting with Brandi, where she basically agreed to accept Brandi, as long as Brandi was her friend.  Brandi, no dummy, went for it completely.  This is where the whole "chess player" thing started - and I frankly thought it was a genius move on LVP's part.  She then deployed Brandi against Adrienne, just as she apparently tried to deploy Lisa Rinna against Yolanda.  With Brandi, it worked on Adrienne, but Brandi then turned on LVP.  I guess LVP doesn't learn as quick as you'd think, because if she tried to use Lisa Rinna, she should have remembered:  people don't like being used as weapons and they WILL turn on you when they realize what you've done.

LVP DOES "engage from the side".  Absolutely 100%.  

What's funny is, this sounds like I don't like her because of that, and that's actually not true! I admire her for working the system.  Production tried to mess with her, by bringing in a friend of Cedric, and she turned it to her advantage.  Slow clap.  Well done.  

My thing is, let's say LVP is Bambi.  She's taking the baked potato off the table.  Nicely played, Bambi!  But when people say "hey, you're taking that baked potato off the table," you can't then say "WHAT?!?!  I would NEVER take a baked potato off the table!  I don't even CARE about baked potatoes!! I have so many TENNIS BALLS to show you, WHY would I want a baked potato?!?!"

And that's my core issue with LVP.  She plays games, fair enough.  She gets caught and acts terribly wounded and offended and "how could you THINK such a thing."  That's where I get really irritated with her.  

In this case, do I believe that LVP (and probably Kyle) threw side-eye to Yolanda's illness?  OF COURSE THEY DID.  How could they not??!?  We're all doing it here!!  Did they not want to do it direct on camera?  OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T!!  I don't blame them in the slightest! But IF LVP suggested to Lisa Rinna that SHE could bring it up, and then tried to distance herself from the accusation on camera, claiming she would never say such a thing - THAT I have issues with.  (Camille voice) That's not cool.

Last thing though - Yolanda and Erika are trying to take down LVP, and now Kyle, who's aligned with her.  I don't like that either, because it's just as shady.  And Yolanda is using her (fake?) illness to do it.  Gross.  So for all that I just said against LVP, I'm still rooting for her, or at least against Yolanda.

I'm disappointed in Eileen.

I'm Team Kyle, possibly because of Bambi.

And I appear to be sidling towards Lisa Rinna, who is messy and kind of crazy, but also tells the truth.  And seems to have figured out, pretty quick, that what she really is, is a pawn in the master fight between LVP and Yolanda.

• Love 24
(edited)

Yolanda:

All that fake lovey dovey stuff like holding hands with My Love and kissing the back of his neck while he was playing the piano. It always seemed fake to me but now knowing they were separated during filming highlights their disdain for us viewers. They think they can fake everything for the viewers. Yuck.

Yolanda again:

When LisaVDP earnestly tells her she would never speak negatively about her children, YoLemons states "...and I wanna [sic] trust that and I'm trying to trust". Way to tell someone to their face that you don't trust them! Then in her TH she says "I wanna [sic] believe that everybody in this world has the best intent with my children, but obviously they don't". Who knows when she said this, but the editors chose to air this alongside the "wanna trust" clip.

Kim:

Doesn't want to dredge up old things because they are "not healthy". Well, any decent therapy teaches addicts that they need to address past indiscretions in order to face up to them, take accountability, apologise to those they have wronged, etc before they can heal and become healthy, and have healthy relationships, again. Bullshit Kim.

Bambi:

A welcome relief! Let's sit her next to Andy at the reunion!

We have a huge Bernese Mountain Dog who can reach everything but doesn't even have the smarts to pinch anything from even a coffee table. On the other hand, we also have a Labrador Retreiver who is infamous for stealing 15 expensive gourmet sausages and the whole packet of bread rolls off our outdoor bbq table when we all went inside for 1 minute. Dumb dumb went running right past the window with bread in his mouth which is why he got busted so quickly! He is a food addict who would rather be in trouble after eating/stealing the wrong stuff than not eat it at all.

By the way: Bambi pinched that potato In. Front. Of. Lots. Of. People (camera crew)!

Lisa:

Free ranging ponies!!

Erika:

Others here have my thoughts covered re "confiding" in front of a tv crew with footage possibly/likely to be aired to millions

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 9

I'm a long time lurker, but don't post. I'm not as eloquent as most of you & I love all the snark. I always come on here & read what's happened before we get to see it here a few hours later.

I just had to post this time as I don't think anyone has mentioned this. I think it's Lisa V that Tom Girardi throws out of their house. I had to rewind my DVR a few times & it definitely looks to be the case. I'm dying to know what happens, but looks like another LVP gang up.

That would surely be a delicious turn of events - wouldn't call it a gang up though, more like calling out the sneaky gator Tom described earlier.
  • Love 2

The way Yolanda was on the verge of tears at the dinner party makes me think that when David stopped at the apartment earlier that day, he told Yolanda it was really over.

• Love 13

My elderly dad pulled an entire pizza out of the oven once and put it on the counter to cool before cutting it.  He walked away for 2 minutes and his landlord's retriever bolted up the back hall stairs, grabbed the entire intact pizza and dragged it back down the flight of stairs.  We heard the landlord shouting "Holy Hell" and about half that pizza was gone in 3 seconds flat.  My dad adored that dog.  We still have a chuckle over that and it was about 10 years ago :)

OMG, LOL!  This so reminds me of the dogs who stole the turkey in A Christmas Story!

That said, I totally agree, Bambi made the whole episode.  Haven't these women learned that no matter how hard you try to knock LVP down, she may wobble, but she won't hit the floor?  Andy Cohen is always there to catch her.

• Love 11

Good Lord, am I watching The Real High Schoolers of Beverly Hills? Seriously. Last night was one big whisper/gossip fest. It's getting old. 

Look, I get that when you're at a long table, or at an event with many people, there's going to be side conversations. And I won't say that I've never talked about someone who was right there at the table or in the room. But the constant whispering, running from one side of the table to another, relaying stories 2nd/3rd/4th hand - it's getting exhausting! At this point I feel like I need a flow chart to remember who had the original conversations vs. who is relaying what to whom. There's like 10 different "Why did you say this to so-and-so" conversations going on at once and I can't keep up. Sorry, I just can't. 

It's kind of funny how terrified Rinna is of LVP. She is not going to say ONE negative word against her, even if it means losing her good friend Eileen. It's okay, Lipsa. LVP is not a saint and we all know it. I like LVP, but she definitely has her cunning ways and what I actually find more distasteful is the constant sucking up that Lisar does. 

Erika, on the other hand, is NOT scared of LVP. Not even a tiny bit. And while I do not really care for Erika, I do find it delightful to watch someone go up against Lisa and not back down. 

I'm just really sad seeing Eileen go to the dark side....er, I mean blonde side. Just because you had a kerfuffle with LVP that doesn't mean you need to become besties with Yolanda! Come on!!!

I totally zoned out during the Kim segments. I like Kyle, she's my favorite on the show. So I'm happy for her if she's reconciled with her sister. But I just really don't want to become invested in that storyline again. It feels pointless. I hate to sound so pessimistic, but I'm sure in a few months time Kim will fuck up royally, stop speaking to her sister, etc. etc. It's not fun to watch. 

What was fun, and always is, were the little family moments. I live for those organic, real moments that happen in our daily lives, no matter the zip code we live in - as opposed to these contrived meet ups and fights over the silliest things. Watching Kyle's dog eat the freaking baked potato right off the table was so hilarious! Hello, Bambi, have you met Kobe? He's a very good little Beagle, except he is super ballsy when it comes to food and I can't turn my back on him for a second. THAT is relatable! That's the stuff I want to see. 

• Love 15

And kudos to Rinna for insisting that Lisa would never ever yadda yadda. She is firmly in camp LVP and I adore her for it. 

In the preview clip for next week (that is posted on this site), we will see that Rinna is going to turn on LVP in an epic way. What she says about LVP makes what Kyle said about her at the S2 reunion look like a love letter. What will make it even more stunning is that unlike Kyle - who had had a huge fight with LVP right before the reunion and was in a bad place with her - Rinna seems to still be very friendly with LVP, and yet she will go there in a way we haven't seen anyone go there before. 

• Love 8

I'm trying to recall how Our Lady of Limes was introduced to the show and coming up empty.   I'm sure she was someone's friend.  Maybe not my girl Vanderbucks, though?  

• Love 2