Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Knots Untie

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Here is your discussion thread for S06.E11: Knots Untie. This thread will open Sunday February 21st, at 10:00 pm.

Before it opens, you can head on over to the S06:E11: Knots Untie: Speculation and Live-Chat Thread

Remember:

------------> Post NO Spoilers (Comics, Talking Dead or Otherwise).

Take it to the Comics thread or the Talking Dead thread.

----------> Have Respect for each others' opinions, Always Be Civil and Enjoy Yourselves! <----------

Awww, Carl thinks Richonne is cool and everyone knows. They will definitely lose someone important in the fight. Unfortunately, I think that Hilltop guy will betray them somehow. 

I love the varying reactions to the ultrasound although I don't know how that machine was working. Michonne was thinking about Andre. Abraham's reaction was unexpected.

I really like Jesus, Gregory not so much. Go Maggie, loved how she turned tables on him.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 16

So once again, CDB shows up and five minutes later all hell breaks loose in the community. Hershel was right - these people ARE a plague. 

No, really. It seems the group has finally found their calling. Killers for hire. Forget trying to set up a community, you can just offer up your services to the bullied of the ZA in exchange for everything you need. 

I enjoyed seeing more of Maggie tonight. And not just Glenn's wife Maggie, but a Maggie who is a vital asset of the group. She's a real boss bitch. 

Gregory sucks. Mostly because there was no follow through on his insistence that CDB clean up. I WANTED DARYL TO GET A BATH!!!

What did Daryl say to Abe? "You think shit settles?" "You think she'd settle?" She = Carol?

Seriously, if they start pairing everyone up I'm going to barf. I was way over Abe's love triangle BS at the beginning. Don't get it, don't care. 

I thought Hilltop looked really cool, and I think I'd rather live there than ASZ. Also, ASZ has more than 54 people? How???

• Love 23

Jesus:  "I took the truck because I thought you were bad guys, but I realize I was wrong and you are good."

Me:  "Oh Jesus, it doesn't matter if Rick's group is bad or good, disaster follows them everywhere they go."

Maggie was awesome this episode.

Abraham can die at any time along with Gregory.

The look on Jesus' face when Carl pulled a gun on him was hilarious.  It was just a flash, but it clearly said, "You have got to be getting me.  They are all armed?"

• Love 19

I loved Richonne's interactions tonight. They were open and touchy and feely. None of that awkward crap after leaving Alexandria. Michonne spoke up and said that they could get a few more days and Rick acquiesced. You know that she did that because she realized that Rick was willing take the supplies. He also ran the decision to fight Negan in exchange for the supplies by Michonne.

• Love 13
Seriously, Ethan decides to murder Gregory, and everyone gets all hurt and outraged when Rick fights Ethan off.

Well, after 3 sentences came out of his mouth I knew Gregory was a complete tool.  Imagine having to work for him in the big house.  I am surprised he hasn't been killed earlier.  I am on team Ethan here.

• Love 11

Well, after 3 sentences came out of his mouth I knew Gregory was a complete tool.  Imagine having to work for him in the big house.  I am surprised he hasn't been killed earlier.  I am on team Ethan here.

That is actually what I thought was going on when the Hilltop people were pissed at CDB for not letting him deliver Gregory's head.  They would rather get the brother back.  They don't want Neegan to retaliate.  If Gregory needs to die, then that is ok to avoid that.

There was a real indentured servitude vibe going on with Maggie.  I bet everyone who joins Hilltop has been required to provide service to the community and not in a we must band together to survive kind of way.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 8

Of course Hilltop is populated almost entirely by people who never learned how to fight two years in. Of course it is.

You really think that this is is surprising or unrealistic? If anything is unrealistic on this show, it is Rick's group being such tenacious and successful killers of human beings. Most people when given a safe space like Alexandria and the Hilltop will hunker down and make deals to stay safe, not go out there and kill people.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 11

And where the fuck is Carol??? Why was Gabriel mentioned as a potential babysitter for Judith if she wasn't going with them? One save and he bumps Carol out of position? Hell no.

I think Carol is keeping tabs on Morgan.

• Love 5

Oh, golly ❕❗

Who's gonna perish⁉

Does Rick need to calm down ❓

Uumm, no. hell, NO.

Rick+Michonne =luuvas AND STILL bada## fighters.

Judith is such a Cutie Pie.

Still luuvin Carl.

_ _ _ _ Gregory. Jesus IS the true leader of his flock.

Did Daryl 'warsh up'❔

Aww, Maggie and Glenn. So sweet. I'm so worried.

Well, well, well Abraham. And, about WHOM were your almost 'last' thoughts. Hmmm?

I'm wondering, too. Where is Carol ?

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 6

- I was sure Abraham was gonna die by the end of the episode, he was too introspective.

I'm sure Abraham is safe because he gets all the good lines.  I am a little concerned that I'm going to want him dead soon.  I have the feeling that Abe is deciding whether there is any hope/future post ZA, with wife, kids, etc. and he's going to choose between Sasha and Rosita based on that.

I just don't see Abe choosing to be alone, so I'm kind of expecting to flip a table when Abe decides he will stay with Rosita because he has no hope for a future.  I'm not a shipper of either coupling, but I think they are setting up Sasha as the one who makes Abe have hope again. And Rosita deserves better.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 4

I know they need supplies, but Rick's ""Confrontation isn't a problem for us" or whatever just made me shake my head. Yes, you've confronted a lot of bad guys, but do you remember how many people it cost you.

• Love 15

I didn't know Alexandria was so short on supplies. That makes screwing around with the giant box truck of food last week twice as bad.

I know! They ought to ask if the Hilltop has any scuba supplies so they could dive to try to salvage at least the stuff in cans. Hell - the toothpaste should be in waterproof containers - start diving crew! Edited by lulee
  • Love 19

So once again, CDB shows up and five minutes later all hell breaks loose in the community. Hershel was right - these people ARE a plague. 

I thought Hilltop looked really cool, and I think I'd rather live there than ASZ. Also, ASZ has more than 54 people? How???

I quoted Hershel immediately, too! 

As for the numbers, I think that might have been a protective/convenient lie.

Then again, we saw some random children at play in the very beginning, so who knows?

• Love 2

I loved all aww moments in this episode. Judith waving such a doll. Rick and Michonne holding hands. Glenn with his hand on Maggie's belly. Everyone looking at the ultrasound picture with Glenn so happy to be a Dad in the future.

But now I am like okay who is gonna die next, too much happiness lately. And seriously where is Carol? Is she perfecting her cookie and casserole recipes?

• Love 3
As for the numbers, I think that might have been a protective/convenient lie.

But it was Jesus who mentioned the number, as if he had been keeping track. Maggie's "more" could have been a bluff, but it seemed like Jesus was doing Intel.

• Love 5