Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Beach, Please

• Start Topic

As bad as the sketch comedy comment was (and it was bad/gold), I thought worse of the comment about her pretending to have fun with everyone. Don't do them any favors Ariana, just don't go if you don't like these people including your best friend. As annoying is I have always found Scheanna to be, she isn't wrong about Ariana and Tom though i'm not sure which of the two is the bigger douche.

I am not sure about Sandoval. I haven't really seen him do anything too douchey. In fact, I think he's been a great friend to both Shay and Schwartz this season. And I do believe he's like that with all of his friends. The only douchey thing I could put on him is simply dating Ariana. Apparently she's been pretending to like all of his friends this entire time, so I think she's only going to continue to create a wedge for him. I always say that the right person would never make you choose - between them and your friends, between them and your family. It just wouldn't come up. But I feel like that's going to come up very soon for Tom. I really don't know what it is he sees in her, because he can be such a fun, sweet guy. 

Arianna's attitude aside, was this comedienne friend of Kristen the one we saw last season whose routine is based on her short time as Jax's girlfriend? I hate to defend Arianna, but I wasn't impressed with what they showed us.

I have no idea. But given what we've seen on this show, NONE of them are very good actors, models, comics, musicians, etc. So Ariana can take a long walk. 

• Love 10

So how many more years is Jax going to be 36? 

I wonder if Ariana is facing some depression issues. 

It's possible. Didn't her father pass away a short time ago? I remember her talking about it at her birthday party. Maybe she's having a difficult time dealing with that. She said they were really close.

Kristen- again on WWHL,  and also the after show last night Stassi said Kristen doesn't get home until 8 am every morning so she has the bed to herself. So where does Kristen go? Inquiring minds want to know and of course that juicy question is never asked. Clearly Stassi wants to spill it or she wouldn't keep saying it. 

• Love 6

Imagine the amount of fast forwarding I would do if Ariana and James became a couple. A girl can dream.

My fondest dream is that Flat Iron cheats on the Nugget with Kristen.  The Nugget can rebound her angsty self with the Muppet.

Please baby Jesus!  Please Tom Cruise!  Make it happen.

• Love 9

I was surprised to hear on WWHL that Brittany is actually 27.  I would have pegged her around 21 or 22.  She is clearly just as skeezy as Jax, having no issue with the cameras being present while she's on the toilet. 

I was shocked to hear she was 27 as well! I totally thought she was barely 21 or so. Of all the newbies she's the least irritating so I don't mind her, though obviously her choice in men is super questionable.

Also, on WWHL, Jax called Kristen & Scheana his best friends. When the eff did that happen? What would the Toms say?! Actually I'm not surprised. It's just funny that they're so close now.

I'm trying not to judge Ariana too hard but dang, she is a breath of dull air whenever she's around. I briefly checked her twitter and she said something like her closest friends were not on the show so we don't see the real deal or something. She seems miserable on this show actually, I'm surprised she's still on. Maybe she wants to keep a very close eye on Flatiron and doesn't want him doing show functions without her. Since she's super smart I'm sure she often remembers that once a cheater...

• Love 4

I just wish we had gotten to see James vs. Richardson. I love watching him freak out. Why was that not being filmed, Bravo minions??

I doubt it really happened.  You mean to tell me that Kristen showed up at PUMP and set off James, and no one has any footage?!  Please.  They always do flashbacks of two day ago... last week... etc. to show people telling lies and confirming what was really said, or even to show set up.  The fact that there was nothing, and no leading up to the meeting in the episode tells me that it never happened, and it's completely manufactured to create James continuing in his downward spiral.

• Love 2

First things first:

I love that Scheana & Shay's cat is named Salem, like in Sabrina the Teenage Witch

I loved Katie's sunglasses on the beach...WANT!

I like how sometimes they act like typical friends...like you *do* get sick of hearing about what's-his-face's band constantly, (not that that's what happened, although I think Jax was already talking about that being annoying in the last episode) and you *do* get annoyed by Miss Wet Blanket, even though you feel like you have to invite her out.

I realize I'm not being very deep or insightful today;  I should probably go and look up some books on the architecture of fountains.

• Love 6
beesknees, on 23 Feb 2016 - 03:36 AM, said:beesknees, on 23 Feb 2016 - 03:36 AM, said:

I think Katy looks pregnant (like she's in the early stages of pregnancy and trying to hide it for the show).  Big reveal next season?  I dunno.  When she and Tom were doing the beach photo shoot it looked like she had some type of spanx/girdle thingie under her swimsuit.  Red swimsuit with a black girdle underneath?  Then when the girls were shopping for lingerie Katy had a big handbag/tote strategically placed in front of her body (looked awkward, like she was purposely hiding her mid-section).

Katy was wearing that shapeless black cover up over her swimsuit and when the camera isn't filming her from the waist up her mid-sections is just so thick.  Maybe she has just gained weight but I doubt it.  I think Katy's preggers.

I was one of those people who was convinced she was preggo when she and Tom appeared on WWHL at the end of Season 3.  But nope, she's just gained weight. I was wrong.  She's definitely an "apple shape" who gains weight above the waist -- hence the thicker torso and bigger boobs.

Anybody else surprised to hear Silent Shay say that he was "pushing 30"?  That makes him younger than Scheanna.  I thought for sure the dude was mid-30s at least. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 4

Anybody else surprised to hear Silent Shay say that he was "pushing 30"?  That makes him younger than Scheanna.  I thought for sure the dude was mid-30s at least. 

"Pushing 30", please, Shay's pushed 30 down and kicked it in the teeth!

• Love 4

I doubt it really happened.  You mean to tell me that Kristen showed up at PUMP and set off James, and no one has any footage?!  Please.  They always do flashbacks of two day ago... last week... etc. to show people telling lies and confirming what was really said, or even to show set up.  The fact that there was nothing, and no leading up to the meeting in the episode tells me that it never happened, and it's completely manufactured to create James continuing in his downward spiral.

I actually figured the opposite--that it wasn't caught on camera, so it probably did happen. Meaning no staging (since they shoot on a schedule and mainly at Sur) and that's what James is really like as a person.

• Love 9

Good point, TattleTeeny--he likely thought he could get away with it.

I feel like there's no chance they'd miss an opportunity to capture that moment, even if they had to stage it. But they didn't, yet still showed us the aftermath.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
bosawks, on 23 Feb 2016 - 3:09 PM, said:

"Pushing 30", please, Shay's pushed 30 down and kicked it in the teeth!

Nah that would mean Scheana was lying about her age, too, since they went to high school together.

I think he just looks older than his bio age.

Nah that would mean Scheana was lying about her age, too, since they went to high school together.

Living in a pretty, pretty princess apartment with all 1500 of your wedding pics clearly weighs heavy on a man.

• Love 9

"I take Sketch comedy seriously!" Yes Ariana, your stunning performance reading your diary calling everyone lesbians was the height of sophisticated comedy.

I know. I love how Lala discovered this wonderful new hobby called "reading".

I love how Jax is still trying to convince people he is 36.

Wasn't he born in 1978? Shouldn't that make him 37 now? (Now being summer 2015, which is when this was filmed.)

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

Well I certainly can't vouch for all of them, but but Mike definitely graduated from high school in 2007.

http://www.thelance.org/1861/sports/inaugural-flag-football-game-raises-money/

And played football as a freshman in 2007 (page 25).  Funny enough--his "goals" were the same ones he stated to Scheana last night--to be a teacher and a counselor. Um, better get a move on that, SS!

http://www.citruscollege.edu/Athletics/Football/Documents/2007_Football_Media_Guide.pdf

• Love 1

Well I certainly can't vouch for all of them, but but Mike definitely graduated from high school in 2007.

http://www.thelance.org/1861/sports/inaugural-flag-football-game-raises-money/

And played football as a freshman in 2007 (page 25).  Funny enough--his "goals" were the same ones he stated to Scheana last night--to be a teacher and a counselor. Um, better get a move on that, SS!

http://www.citruscollege.edu/Athletics/Football/Documents/2007_Football_Media_Guide.pdf

Other than Jax and the Toms, I pretty much recognize these people as being peers. (Those born in the mid/late 1980's.) I was surprised that Shay was likely born in 1988 or 1989, though. I would have guessed somewhere around 1984/1985.

And played football as a freshman in 2007 (page 25).  Funny enough--his "goals" were the same ones he stated to Scheana last night--to be a teacher and a counselor. Um, better get a move on that, SS!

Shay really needs to start living for Shay. They aren't from LA. They went to school together in whatever smaller town they are from. I get the impression Shay followed her to LA. But I don't think he really likes/can handle the scene there. It's too tempting for him. And his personality doesn't do well with the constant need to be out and about. I could see him being much happier back home, coaching a sports team and/or teaching. He kind of said as much to Scheana, they were talking about moving back when they have kids. Maybe he's holding on for that. I hope she makes good on it. He would probably be so much happier in a low key environment. 

But wait...they maybe have known each other since high school, but they can't possibly have been together non-stop that long. Because...Eddie Cibrian. 

• Love 5

With this crowd, I have never seen a group more badly in need of a Time Machine to bring them back from Junior High.  Where the hell is the Wizard of Oz when you need him?   I am slowly paddling to the end of the pool that says "3 feet" aka "time to delete from Series Manager."
S

• Love 1

Reading is the new adulting, ya'll!

Didn't LaLa say she read a book about someone adulting and getting a "bacon 'A'" tattoo in The Scarlet Letter?

Kristen- again on WWHL, and also the after show last night Stassi said Kristen doesn't get home until 8 am every morning so she has the bed to herself. So where does Kristen go? Inquiring minds want to know and of course that juicy question is never asked. Clearly Stassi wants to spill it or she wouldn't keep saying it.

Was it Stassi who said Kristen gets home late and cleans the house until 6 AM? Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1

Didn't LaLa say she read a book about someone adulating and getting a "bacon 'A'" tattoo in The Scarlet Letter?

Was it Stassi who said Kristen gets home late and cleans the house until 6 AM?

Yes! I remember Stassi saying something like that. Kristin is batshit crazy but she's my favorite on this show. I look forward to her scenes. I like that Kristin and Stassi are friends again.
  • Love 1

I think Katy looks pregnant (like she's in the early stages of pregnancy and trying to hide it for the show). Big reveal next season? I dunno. When she and Tom were doing the beach photo shoot it looked like she had some type of spanx/girdle thingie under her swimsuit. Red swimsuit with a black girdle underneath? Then when the girls were shopping for lingerie Katy had a big handbag/tote strategically placed in front of her body (looked awkward, like she was purposely hiding her mid-section).

Katy was wearing that shapeless black cover up over her swimsuit and when the camera isn't filming her from the waist up her mid-sections is just so thick. Maybe she has just gained weight but I doubt it. I think Katy's preggers.

Didn't she address this on WWHL? I swear I remember her saying she is asked about it, but absolutely not pregnant.

She looks like she gained weight, but not in a pregnant way. Also if you are pregnant I don't think you should wear spanx.

• Love 1

Shay really needs to start living for Shay. They aren't from LA. They went to school together in whatever smaller town they are from. I get the impression Shay followed her to LA. But I don't think he really likes/can handle the scene there. It's too tempting for him. And his personality doesn't do well with the constant need to be out and about. I could see him being much happier back home, coaching a sports team and/or teaching. He kind of said as much to Scheana, they were talking about moving back when they have kids. Maybe he's holding on for that. I hope she makes good on it. He would probably be so much happier in a low key environment. 

But wait...they maybe have known each other since high school, but they can't possibly have been together non-stop that long. Because...Eddie Cibrian. 

If I recall correctly, Shay and Scheana are from a town outside of LA but still in southern California.  When Shay had his mini meltdown, he ran back home and I don't think it was that far from WeHo. 

That said, I do feel badly for him.  If he's that unhappy and struggling to remain sober, they should move.  It's not like Scheana is a top executive somewhere.  She waits tables.  She can do that anywhere.  Even if she wants to say she's working on a music career, if she's in the SoCal area, she can still drive into LA to record. 

I generally don't mind Scheana but it's clear that she has no concept of the fact that her husband is an addict.  He needs to be completely sober right now and in the company of people who aren't drinking or drugging.  I get the impression that Flat Iron and Schwartzie would turn down the booze around Shay but the rest of them are questionable.     In any event, S&S shouldn't be thinking about having kids at this point.  Neither of them are ready.  Scheana wants Shay focused on her right now and expects him to be able to drink and be merry with the other chucklefucks, at least to the level she thinks is appropriate.  She needs to face the reality of addiction before someone drops a motherhood bomb on her.

• Love 6

If you're a cute girl, not a beauty but a cute girl, from Kentucky, do you have to laugh at every single thing that your misogynistic feller says? Must you? Do you truly find him that hysterical? Get him a sketch comedy bit or something, but stop making him think he's Jerry Lewis. Your adoration of his every word was too much for me to handle on "Watch What Happens" last night. He really isn't that funny. He really isn't funny at all. And he's TEN years older than you and steals. Screaming inside my head.

• Love 9

I'm used to the usual chucklefucks being their strange, delusional selves (lord James with this "white Kanye" shit), but I'm going to bring up Brittany again.

I feel like I need to kidnap her and wrap her in cotton and cuddle her and pet her and sing softly to her, and then after I've repeated "It's not your fault" 200 times a la "Good Will Hunting," then I would send her to a deprogrammer.

Let's review: Jax has at least one DUI (DWI?) we know of. He uses drugs - at least steroids, with a strong case to be made for coke - and drinks heavily. She moved cross-country for him right into his apartment, without a job waiting for her. She went on vacation with him, where he stole sunglasses and got thrown in jail. He bought her breast implants and strongly dictated what size they should be (which he thought he had the right to do, because he was paying for them).

DO NONE OF THESE THINGS RAISE A RED FLAG FOR HER? For all my snark in this post, I am honestly disturbed by their relationship.

• Love 7

Well, they are matched in their bathroom boundaries (or lack of any), eh?  Oh, how utterly romantic.  Gives me goosebumps all over.

On WWHL, Britt said (rather quickly) she was bothered by Jax lying about Lala & she said they had it out & I guess we can assume she forgave him.  I'm not worried about her.  She seems like a tough chick.  Look, this is Jax's MO.  He treats these chicks like crap for as long as they'll take it.  Eventually she'll have enough of him.

Reminds me of Erika on BH bragging about being such a great cocktail waitress.  I would think Brittany could do that in one of the higher-end joints & make a heckuva lot more cash than she does at Hooters.  And at least she'd have a shot at meeting some dude with dough (like Erika did) so she could get away from loser ape-face Jax.

Hey, who were they screaming "OMG" about seeing at the end of the preview for next ep?  is Laura Leigh back?  Or Miami Girl?

• Love 3

Jax squicks me out so much. The way he was so giddy about the breast implants and how much fun they would be for HIM made me sick.

He is so ICK - I don't even like looking at his face anymore, but after hearing him and Brittany talk to Andy about his foot fetish on WWHL last night, I'm seriously grossed out.   He has her get her feet all "sweatied up" in her Converse and then he has those stinky things for dinner.  BARF.

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 4

I'm used to the usual chucklefucks being their strange, delusional selves (lord James with this "white Kanye" shit), but I'm going to bring up Brittany again.

I feel like I need to kidnap her and wrap her in cotton and cuddle her and pet her and sing softly to her, and then after I've repeated "It's not your fault" 200 times a la "Good Will Hunting," then I would send her to a deprogrammer.

Let's review: Jax has at least one DUI (DWI?) we know of. He uses drugs - at least steroids, with a strong case to be made for coke - and drinks heavily. She moved cross-country for him right into his apartment, without a job waiting for her. She went on vacation with him, where he stole sunglasses and got thrown in jail. He bought her breast implants and strongly dictated what size they should be (which he thought he had the right to do, because he was paying for them).

DO NONE OF THESE THINGS RAISE A RED FLAG FOR HER? For all my snark in this post, I am honestly disturbed by their relationship.

I used to think these things as well, but something tells me that she's just fine and that in the end, the joke will be on Jax.  I think she is milking this relationship for all it's worth and will come out a winner when they break up.  Go, Brittany!!  She may not be the sharpest tool and all, but I think she knows what she's doing.  I hope that's the case, anyway - Jax could use a good humbling, for one thing.  

It was interesting to see Katie, Ariana and dumbass Scheana on FABLife (or whatever that dumb show is called) today - they were asked if they thought Jax and Brittany would make it and the answer was a resounding "yep".  They seemed pretty certain.  

Edited by straightshooter

I was one of those people who was convinced she was preggo when she and Tom appeared on WWHL at the end of Season 3.  But nope, she's just gained weight. I was wrong.  She's definitely an "apple shape" who gains weight above the waist -- hence the thicker torso and bigger boobs.

Yeah.  Gotta admit I haven't been into this show as much as I have been in the past.  THANK YOU ASS HATS JAMES AND LA LA.  You two are the reason I can't watch anymore.  Well, especially James.  Okay, I guess Katy's not pregnant (she's probably not) so ....  Katy's gained weight.  I get that.  Me too.    "Sorry Katy !!   My Bad."

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 1
I used to think these things as well, but something tells me that she's just fine and that in the end, the joke will be on Jax.  I think she is milking this relationship for all it's worth and will come out a winner when they break up.  Go, Brittany!!  She may not be the sharpest tool and all, but I think she knows what she's doing.  I hope that's the case, anyway - Jax could use a good humbling, for one thing.

I agree. I just have a feeling that even if (and now I'm thinking that's a big "if") she may be a bit dim (or just really nice?), she's far more logical and--dare I say?--calculating than we're supposed to think. Just the fact that she has yet to have a drama freakout caught on camera tells me she might be a bit savvier than even she wants to appear. She's a cool cucumber, that one.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3

If you're a cute girl, not a beauty but a cute girl, from Kentucky, do you have to laugh at every single thing that your misogynistic feller says? Must you? Do you truly find him that hysterical? Get him a sketch comedy bit or something, but stop making him think he's Jerry Lewis. Your adoration of his every word was too much for me to handle on "Watch What Happens" last night. He really isn't that funny. He really isn't funny at all. And he's TEN years older than you and steals. Screaming inside my head.

You took the words right out of my mouth!  I wasn't wanting to say too much about WWHL on this thread (I'm never sure where it's okay to talk about what - internet etiquette is not my forte), but that was SO ANNOYING and embarassing.  It only furthers the airhead image, but maybe that's part of her plan.  Whether it was on purpose or Brittany being Brittany, it wasn't something I could keep on the tv!  

Run, girl, RUNNNNNN!  Well, after "your" boobs have healed, of course.

• Love 1

I noticed there was one scene, I think it was with the doctors, where Jax is joking around and making jokes and I saw Brittany grimacing and gritting her teeth.

• Love 1
If you're a cute girl, not a beauty but a cute girl, from Kentucky, do you have to laugh at every single thing that your misogynistic feller says? Must you? Do you truly find him that hysterical? Get him a sketch comedy bit or something, but stop making him think he's Jerry Lewis. Your adoration of his every word was too much for me to handle on "Watch What Happens" last night. He really isn't that funny. He really isn't funny at all. And he's TEN years older than you and steals. Screaming inside my head

This is why I really can't stand Brittany. She is validating every single thing Jax does by either laughing it off or accepting his ridiculous excuses. Look, it's her relationship and if she's really happy with that sweaty oaf, fine. But he treats he like dirt, objectifies her, and has lied to her from day one. I have no respect for the way she just puts up with it. 

I noticed there was one scene, I think it was with the doctors, where Jax is joking around and making jokes and I saw Brittany grimacing and gritting her teeth.

Yup. It was over the size of her breasts. She went into that meeting still wanting a C. But Jax pressured her and tried to upsell her on the D's. It made me really uncomfortable and she looked uncomfortable as well. But I guess she gave in, because he was paying for them. What a shitty situation. 

• Love 4

I am not sure about Sandoval. I haven't really seen him do anything too douchey. In fact, I think he's been a great friend to both Shay and Schwartz this season. And I do believe he's like that with all of his friends. The only douchey thing I could put on him is simply dating Ariana. Apparently she's been pretending to like all of his friends this entire time, so I think she's only going to continue to create a wedge for him. I always say that the right person would never make you choose - between them and your friends, between them and your family. It just wouldn't come up. But I feel like that's going to come up very soon for Tom. I really don't know what it is he sees in her, because he can be such a fun, sweet guy.

I'll say it again - I LOVE TOM SANDOVAL! heehee  And I agree, I've seen nothing but him being a pretty good friend.  I do think it's going to get a bit tiring being around sour puss for a long time and may affect his attitude.  Negativity breeds negativity.

• Love 6

I too think FI is s nice guy but I did agree a with jaxs statement that when he is around bad mood Ariana he tends to absorb her negativity. And then I was like oh no, I agreed with Jax again. I also agreed with him about James and the fact that he said being a DJ is not hard work and there's no reason for James to be getting fired from it. I had to have some water after that.. Because I can't be agreeing with Jax like this.

• Love 6

If I recall correctly, Shay and Scheana are from a town outside of LA but still in southern California.  When Shay had his mini meltdown, he ran back home and I don't think it was that far from WeHo. 

They are both from West Covina, CA. Don't know if there are any Crazy Ex-Girlfriend fans on this board but if so they will find amusement in that.

HunterHunted beat me to it. :)

Edited by Darva6
  • Love 3

I wonder if Ariana is facing some depression issues. Kristen yelling at her that she was so sour and gloomy all the time was true, but reminds me of a time when an ex-friend of mine told me "well if you were happier and not so sad all the time you wouldn't have been cheated on!" Ouch. I struggled with depression for a long time and there were points in my life I couldn't be happy if I tried, and in fact I stopped accepting invitations to go out because I figured no one would want to hang out with me in such a state. (Vicious cycle, of course. I think anyone who's had depression and anxiety issues will be able to relate to this.) Same with Kristen's "she wakes up late and does nothing!" thing - could easily be a symptom of depression. Of course Ariana is on a show so she can't just quit and stop showing up. And that's not to handwave away the fact that she's been acting seriously holier-than-thou and it's not a good look on her - I'm just thinking there's more beneath the surface and her acting like that is her trying to hide away the fact that she's hurting.

I was also thinking that she must have some depression issues.  Like someone said upthread - her dad passed away somewhat recently.  Maybe she is still upset about that? 

The problem is that she is so HIGH AND MIGHTY about everything.  And she is an asshole.  She wants everyone to hate Kristen.  She is so upset that Kristen is back in the pack.  She tries to put her down and make fun of her.  Fuck you, Ariana.  I wonder if she thought people would agree with her, and she would be getting laughs with this mean-girl crap. 

Maybe they went to school together, but were in different graduating classes?  She being older than him?  I am wondering why she married him.  He has no job, no family money, he's dumb as a box of rocks and he's not very attractive.  So confused.

• Love 3

As much as I am sick of Scheana's stupidity over Shay's substance abuse problems, I am also, sick of Shay's sad sack routine. Is it pills he has a problem with, because I feel like in one episode Scheana said it was pills not alcohol, but now he drinks too much? Is Shay in any programs or is he just doing it all in moderation, because that is what Scheana says is okay? They seem to think they can do it all on their own, but it looks like they are just resenting each other more. If Shay is that unhappy with his life and thinks Scheana is the problem, either go to counseling to try to figure things out with her or just be done with this marriage. Both of them are irritating me. Shay needs to figure out what he wants to do to stay sober/be happy and Scheana needs to actually listen and support him in whatever he chooses to do, but it is on both of them.

I do think Ariana and Tom were making a bigger deal than necessary over Jax saying Tom was mad that they were not talking about his band. Jax was drunk and probably on something, so maybe that is what he actually remembered in his tiny, little mind. Ugh, I cannot believe I am defending Jax. I need to shower.

I have no idea. But given what we've seen on this show, NONE of them are very good actors, models, comics, musicians, etc. So Ariana can take a long walk.

This. None of them seem to be great at any of the jobs they actually want to do. Ariana and comedy? Hahahahahaha! Now that is funny!

Do we know when Ariana's dad died? I guess I did not think that it was recently, but all I remember about that episode was FI Tom's bulldozers line.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 2
heatherchandler, on 24 Feb 2016 - 12:52 PM, said:

I was also thinking that she must have some depression issues.  Like someone said upthread - her dad passed away somewhat recently.  Maybe she is still upset about that? 

The problem is that she is so HIGH AND MIGHTY about everything.  And she is an asshole.  She wants everyone to hate Kristen.  She is so upset that Kristen is back in the pack.  She tries to put her down and make fun of her.  Fuck you, Ariana.  I wonder if she thought people would agree with her, and she would be getting laughs with this mean-girl crap. 

Maybe they went to school together, but were in different graduating classes?  She being older than him?  I am wondering why she married him.  He has no job, no family money, he's dumb as a box of rocks and he's not very attractive.  So confused.

Yeah they had to have been in different classes being that she is 30 and he is probably only 28 at the most.  I don't even think she ever said that they dated in high school - they just knew each other. 

They are both from West Covina, CA. Don't know if there are any Crazy Ex-Girlfriend fans on this board but if so they will find amusement in that.

HunterHunted beat me to it. :)

I sang the theme song in my head (not out loud...you're welcome coworkers) when I read that post!

• Love 1

Given the marriage advice from her mom, Scheena probably isn't a marrying for life type of girl anyway.  As an aside, I've been watching this show since season 1 and I still can't figure out how to spell her stupid name.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 3

Maybe Shay needs to be attending COLLEGE since he has no job and no prospects.  If he wants to coach and everything in beautiful downtown WEST COVINA, Shay man; you need yourself a DEGREE. Dumbass.

Scheana's no mental giant herself.

• Love 1