Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: The Bitch Is Back

• Start Topic

A Hawaii getaway continues for the gang while Stassi visits Kristen in Los Angeles to address a sex tape. Elsewhere, Ariana rejects Scheana's apologies; Tom attacks Scheana's marriage; and jail time is included in the final moments of the Hawaii trip.

Why does Stassi look so terrible? Contouring? Lighting? Foundation color? Weight gain? She's a gorgeous woman, not sure what happened.

Also, I like Katie but it's obvious her issues with Lala have to do with how hot she looks in a bikini. The flash backs showing Katie is prior years aren't doing her any favors (orange hair aside).

• Love 3

We have to get back so we can see Third Eye Blind!!! Hurry get in the Delorean so we can go back to the late 90s.

Why was Lala drinking the watermelon drink with a ladle while everyone else had glasses? And when your hoop earrings get closer to the size of an actual basketball hoop maybe its time to take a step back.

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 18

LaLa's hula hoop earrings were just "NO".

What the hell was with the forehead crease on Kristin's boyfriend? It looked like someone has unfolded his head for the scene.

Jax being Jaxed for theft was the cherry on the sundae.

I thought the same thing...I was like she's wearing hula hoops in her ears....WTF??

Does Jax have a prior record?  $11,000.00 bail is a lot of money for lifting a pair of sunglasses.  They said is was a felony?  How expensive were those glasses, anyway, and were they the ones that he lost in the ocean making an ass of himself on the surfboard?  

• Love 5

Good thing for Jax that Tom was there in getting a bail bondsman. Partying is making the ole gang (this year's members excluded) a little thick looking.

Yep! I would have gotten on the plane home and left production to bail his Jax out.

• Love 6

Good thing for Jax that Tom was there in getting a bail bondsman. Partying is making the ole gang (this year's members excluded) a little thick looking.

Seriously...Jax's middle is really showing his age, and the wear and tear the partying is putting his body through.  

Did anyone else think that he stuffed a sock in that underwear when he was ironing his red pants?? 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 4

I thought the same thing...I was like she's wearing hula hoops in her ears....WTF??

Does Jax have a prior record?  $11,000.00 bail is a lot of money for lifting a pair of sunglasses.  They said is was a felony?  How expensive were those glasses, anyway, and were they the ones that he lost in the ocean making an ass of himself on the surfboard?

Bailbonds persons usually charge 10% to 20% of the bail amount to get someone out. So to get him out would have cost from around 1k to 2k.

Hey maybe we will see him on a upcoming Dog the bounty hunter for skipping his court date.

• Love 4

Things I could live without seeing: Jax in his 2(x)ist banana hammock. I thought that was more of a gay brand. I only say this because the only time I ever see dudes in it is on RuPaul's Drag Race. Also James' praying mantis body. Yes, it's no Jax shitting, but still unwanted and unnecessary.

Lala is so basic. It must suck to have people accuse you of being a ho, but seriously wear some damn clothes. And don't ask stick figured British dudes who are stuck you to take photos of your ass. Also every time James takes an opportunity to be physically intimate with Lala, she has to stifle a full body shudder.

Does Scheana have the phone numbers of everybody's mom?

Ariana was barely in this episode and she still annoyed me. Sandoval was right that Scheana was projecting her stuff on to him. However, Ariana is a stank smug bitch and has been from the moment she first appeared on camera. And for some reason she seems less happy now and doesn't have a relationship with her mother where she feels free to talk about what is making her unhappy.

Oh Kristen. You don't get involved with cheaters? Ok.

• Love 3

Bailbonds persons usually charge 10% to 20% of the bail amount to get someone out. So to get him out would have cost from around 1k to 2k.

Hey maybe we will see him on a upcoming Dog the bounty hunter for skipping his court date.

Thanks for the clarification~~I was thinking that the bond was $11,000.00, based on the discussion from the rest of these dimwits.  

• Love 1

Thanks for the clarification~~I was thinking that the bond was $11,000.00, based on the discussion from the rest of these dimwits.

The court sets the amount of the bail, usually a high dollar amount knowing that a bond company will bail the person out for about 10% to 20% and is assuming the risk that if the party fails to appear to their court date that the bond company is on the hook for the original total bail amount set by the court. Hence the need for bounty hunters to hunt them down and re-bond and reset court date if needed.
  • Love 1

The court sets the amount of the bail, usually a high dollar amount knowing that a bond company will bail the person out for about 10% to 20% and is assuming the risk that if the party fails to appear to their court date that the bond company is on the hook for the original total bail amount set by the court. Hence the need for bounty hunters to hunt them down and re-bond and reset court date if needed.

Well, they won't have to hunt too hard to find Jax, if need be...what a moron!  

• Love 1

I know the "b" in the title of this episode is supposed to refer to Stassi, but really? It seemed to refer to Scheana. Seriously, the way she spoke to Tom ("My problems aren't your business, but YOURS are MINE"... OK not a direct quote, a bit of a paraphrase); the revelation that she passed Stassi's video around for kicks; the minimal responsibility she CONTINUES to take for the Eddie debacle... wow. And of course, that's not to mention the way she treats and speaks to her own husband.

I'd be more upset if I didn't recognize that at some point, she'll have a reckoning of some kind.

• Love 21

I know the "b" in the title of this episode is supposed to refer to Stassi, but really? It seemed to refer to Scheana. Seriously, the way she spoke to Tom ("My problems aren't your business, but YOURS are MINE"... OK not a direct quote, a bit of a paraphrase); the revelation that she passed Stassi's video around for kicks; the minimal responsibility she CONTINUES to take for the Eddie debacle... wow. And of course, that's not to mention the way she treats and speaks to her own husband.I'd be more upset if I didn't recognize that at some point, she'll have a reckoning of some kind.

The reckoning reference reminds me of the movie Tombstone.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 1

Hey Scheana, take your blue glasses of deceit and bullshit and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. Maybe up yours or Jax's.

Who in the hell beat this girl with the stupid stick?

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 6

I have never bought for a minute that Scheana didn't know Eddie was married. I hate when people tell obvious lies and expect everyone to swallow their BS. I feel sorry for her husband. I know he is no ball of fire but she doesn't give a crap about a single one of his needs and you can see that in his face in their scenes together. That marriage is doomed.

• Love 15

I have never bought for a minute that Scheana didn't know Eddie was married. I hate when people tell obvious lies and expect everyone to swallow their BS. I feel sorry for her husband. I know he is no ball of fire but she doesn't give a crap about a single one of his needs and you can see that in his face in their scenes together. That marriage is doomed.

Perfect example of a trifling bitch.

• Love 3

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016/01/jax-taylor-arrested-shoplifting-surveillance-video-stealing-sunglasses-jail-in-watch-prison/

I had to go and lookup the full story about Jax stealing the sunglasses.  I was half watching, and I thought one of the geniuses said the sunglasses were 10k.  Apparently, the sunglasses were over $300, which in Hawaii is the limit for a felony shoplifting charge.  Dumb ass.  The video is highly entertaining.  Again, what a dumb ass.  Maybe he thought production would cover it.  The store has multiple videos.  Love it.  He has no defense.  Looks like he palmed it, so not even oh, I wore them without thinking about it - how can you forget it if it's in your hand?  Dumb ass.

• Love 6

Maybe it is because I care very little, but I feel like Ariana and FI Tom are making way more out of these text messages than need be. Maybe Ariana should talk to her mom about why her mother sent a text to Scheana in the first place. In a way I have to give Scheana minor props for sticking by what she said, though I think she has it backwards I think the smug, dour Ariana is rubbing off on Tom.

So now Scheana is concerned with Shay's drinking, because she wants to talk to him? Okay Scheana. I think Scheana needs to get her priorities straight regarding Shay and his drinking. I also, think Shay needs to take some responsibility with the drinking as well. 

So James not being able to perform with Lala was prior to Hawaii? I am not that surprised with how much they drink. Lala wanting to cry to her mother on the phone because people do not believe her, didn't she do that when she was suppose to be going to Italy for "modeling"?

I thought Stassi and Kristen were so boring. 

So the sunglasses Jax had on while surfing were not the pair he stole? Keep being an idiot Jax. I could not stop laughing at Jax dabbing at his faux tears in his TH. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 5

Things I could live without seeing: Jax in his 2(x)ist banana hammock. I thought that was more of a gay brand. I only say this because the only time I ever see dudes in it is on RuPaul's Drag Race. Also James' praying mantis body. Yes, it's no Jax shitting, but still unwanted and unnecessary.

They sell it at places like Nordstrom so it's not so much gay as it is unnecessarily pricy. That being said, my friend told me that the same people also make Revolve underwear and they sell that to places like Target because Target won't carry 2(x)ist because the pictures of the models on the packaging are so overt.

I can't believe Jax stole from a fucking Sunglass Hut, where cameras are everywhere and the employees are very well trained at theft detection. I used to work at one in the airport.

If anything the 2(x)ist underwear dates him in my book.  Yeah I know people still wear them, but they were the thing not too long after Calvin Klein started really pushing the male underwear line.   This was the first stand alone company that really took off.  This would be back when Jax was probably shopping the sales page of an International Male catalog and wishes he could afford the name brand underwear. 

Scheana is all kinds of shady to me.  I don't know if she knew Eddie was married.  I do think she did not care in the least.  And I suspect if she slept with him thinking he was divorced or separated, she was still sleeping with him when she knew he was still married.  I think she actually will hold on to that marriage until something better came along.  In fact I can't remember what she said when she was on Cohen's little gabfest but it made me think that she though getting married made her more irresistible because she was now "off the market".  I can actually see her thinking this out.  Marry a guy who will do absolutely everything she says and then dump him when $omeone el$e beckon$ with the right offer.

Stassi looked horrible.  Crawling back takes it toll I guess.  She and Jax should settle down and take their genetic material out of the Darwin sweepstakes.  Neither has progressed as a person past the late middle school socialization process.  I guess it is a miracle they found this group of 'their' people. 

• Love 5

This would be back when Jax was probably shopping the sales page of an International Male catalog and wishes he could afford the name brand underwear.

At my first job my boss was friends with a DJ that was also a model in the International Male catalog.  I had to build his website.  I was obsessed with him in an "OMG, I can't believe he's a real person" kind of way -- he was kind of like if Jax and James had a stupid baby.  I imagine it is what knowing any of these chucklefucks in real life is like.  One time he gave me an autographed headshot for my desk.  I'm not sure if this was a career low point or a career highlight.  

Lala is a fucking baby.  It doesn't take that much from Katie and Scheana to make her cry to her mommy.

I can't stand the sound of Scheana's voice.  They way she talks hurts me.  I also don't need her opinions on everyone else's fuck ups.  I'm not sure why I'm extra annoyed with her, but I hate her right now.

Much like last week, this episode didn't make me feel gleeful.  I'm not sure if it is me or the show. 

I thought Stassi looked good on WWHL tonight.  She was less bitchy too.

• Love 4

Scheana vs. Sandoval?  Scheana was the big loser there.  She did not come off well in this ep.  First berating poor sap Shay about his drinking, when she just last ep was feeding him drinks on the beach.  And then this "fight" with Sandoval, where she brought up stuff about him that was none of her business, but when he brought up her shaky marriage, she said it was none of his business.  Um, OK, Scheana.  Or is it Schemer?

And just who was Scheana referring to when she said Stass was with some loser who had no friends, no job & no money?  Can't be Patrick cuz he's been working in radio/media for years.  I don't get it.  Was she referring to the bf who let out her jerkoff vid?  Could that have been Frank -- who really was a loser?

Man, Kristen has a type & she's stickin' to it, eh?  Overly groomed hipsters.  The deep forehead wrinkle on that scuzzy-looking character didn't bother me.  The overly-grown, bushy beard & shaved-down sides of his head?  Well, not for me, but if she likes that, OK.  But the deep forehead wrinkle on that guy merely reminded how Jax used to have forehead wrinkles & pretty deep eleven lines between his eyes & now they're gone.  Is Jaxie-poo botoxing?  Hmmmm.

So we will never get an answer why Jax stole the sunglasses?  Maybe he was high?  Scheana said he could afford them, but who knows?  Maybe he couldn't.

And Brittany never thinks to ask him why he stole them?  Brittany totally puzzles me.  She really does.  Someone in this ep said she's not stupid, but definitely oblivious.  Well, she did demand Jax to be honest with her & he very slowly & clearly reluctantly agreed.  But we know he's merely lying to appease her.  Is she deluded when it comes to Jax -- or is he lying to her like crazy so she doesn't leave him?  It doesn't seem like she would tolerate being cheated on & lied to.  And it doesn't seem like she's merely with him to have a place to crash in LA & to be on TV.  Don't get me wrong -- this could be her motivation to be with Jax.  But it doesn't seem like it from the way she's acting on the show.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out just why I think Stassi looks so stinko.  I kinda like her hair color.  Her boobs & her body look good.  Her face looks OK.  So what up?  On WWHL, she was asked if she's wearing extensions & she looked wide-eyed & sighed ''Oh yeah!"  I think maybe that's it.  She's gone too overboard with the hair extensions.  They make her look like Cousin It from the Addams Family.  Scale 'em back, Stass, immediately!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

I was fatigued from my workout earlier that evening, but I was thinking "shut up, Schemer!" at my TV several times:

• Berating Shay for "being drunk" and "sneaking drinks" after sneaking tequila shots on the beach with him and giving him the booze-filled watermelon
  • Ignoring Shay when he was trying to talk to her. Dude, you're bringing her down!
  • Pulling Arianna aside for that non-apology
  • Claiming she didn't know she was fooling around with a married man

Boo hoo! Poor StASSi was traumatized by Jax releasing a "sex tape" and Katie laughing at it! I don't think masturbation counts, hon.

LaLa really IS "basic" and a tease. Perhaps if it upsets you so much that you have to call your mommy, you shouldn't behave that way?

I found myself nodding off before Jax got arrested, but I wondered why it was sunglasses he found in his hotel room.

• Love 3

This show is staring to become a show about bad actor wannabes. Not for a minute do I believe Ariana and Tom are a couple. She seems to give him the stink eye every chance she gets. IDK just a mess of over 30s that have yet to grow up.

• Love 2

I'm getting the feeling that Scheana is trying to be the new Stassi.  And I agree with everyone above; I never, ever believed that Scheana didn't know Eddie was married.  Even if she didn't at first sight, someone would have clued her in the moment she jabber bragged about this hot actor she met named Eddie Cibrian.

As for Lala, she is a tease, but that's what she's being paid to be. A semi kudos to the rest of the cast for going along with the farce that she was actually hired by Lisa rather than being placed at Sur for the show by production, just like Vail was.

Finally, has anyone noticed that Ariana is looking kind of rough this season?  I can't help thinking that she's suffering from some kind of depression.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 1

They explained why Jax stole the sunglasses. He was wasted out of his mind and thought "I'm just going to take these."

Scheana was ridiculous in this episode. I used to sort of tolerate her but now... Can't stand her! She's such a hypocrite. Somehow Tom and Ariana's relationship is her business but her marriage is nobody else's business. Ok then. Plus I think she has it wrong anyway, as others pointed out. Ariana has always been the smug one and is rubbing off on Tom. The way she treats Shay is abhorrent. He needs to not be drunk so she can talk to him about something that isn't her business not that important in the first place. How about helping him not get drunk in the first place? They are running with the wrong crowd if they're trying to get Shay sober. I don't think ordering 2 huge watermelons full of liquor is in the 12 steps. Next season's storyline will be them getting divorced because of Shay's drinking so much that Scheana can't talk to him.

I think Lala and Faith are in a secret lesbian relationship. Lala seems way more into Faith than James. Man is she a major tease though, asking James to take pictures of her naked ass. And what the hell were those earrings? They were comically huge!

The show very clearly needed Stassi back to make things interesting because without her this show is pretty boring. I think that Scheana was saying Stassi is the one with no job, money, friends, etc., not someone she's dating. Kristen waitressing her own table out of habit was funny. I got squicked out at that guy she's dating. A friend of Jax? Gross. They even both have the same dopey haircut. And making out at the table in front of Stassi? Awkward...

I thought I heard in an interview Lisa said season 4 was the best season yet. Not that I'm seeing so far. Any of the first 3 are much better than this.

• Love 4

They explained why Jax stole the sunglasses. He was wasted out of his mind and thought "I'm just going to take these."

I think that Scheana was saying Stassi is the one with no job, money, friends, etc., not someone she's dating.

I thought I heard in an interview Lisa said season 4 was the best season yet. Not that I'm seeing so far. Any of the first 3 are much better than this.

Yeah Jax probably just wanted to take them so he did. He's not one to think things through.

Yes I think Scheana meant Stassi (no job, no money, etc.)

I agree this season sucks. I'm gonna go back and watch season 1 again. So much better!

• Love 1

Is it just me or does anyone else just want to go kidnap Shay and rescue him?  Maybe it's because I work in psych/addiction medicine and the nurse in me just wants to take care of him. I don't know. You know, I've always been on the fence about Scheana. I kept hoping that a real, genuine person would emerge once in a while from the dopeyness (is that even a word?) that is this girl. Tonight cemented it for me. Nope. She jus has no redeeming qualities. #saveshay

I don't know what to think about Brittany yet either. On one hand she seems so innocent and in love with Jax and all unicorns and hearts and rainbows and shit but on the other hand I'm waiting for her inner Carrie Underwood clad in leather wit a baseball bat to come out when he cheats (or when the camera shows him cheating while he vehemently denies it)

• Love 9

James is gross. He needs to quit calling Lala a tease. She might very well be, but he is uber predatory and squicks me out. I hated how she was all upset over how everyone was calling her out downstairs, so he proceeds to try and climb into her bed and "comfort" her. Ugh, I just cannot stand that kid. One look at his legs and I'd be put off sex forever. And not just with him. 

Scheana really pissed me off when she was bitching about Shay being too drunk. I don't even know if he was, or if that's just her interpretation of someone not paying enough attention to her, but.....if you don't want your husband to be drunk, try not feeding him tequila shots on the beach at noon!!!

Also, I loved Tom pointing out what a hypocrite she is - "everything you're saying about me is exactly how you treat Shay!" And it's so true. I thought it was hilarious how she tried to end it by saying they have a brother-sister thing going on. And Tom was all, "Yeaaaaa....no". 

Hey, Lisa, if you want Max to stop making bad choices, how about YOU stop comparing him to his sister every minutes and labeling him "naughty"???

I so wished that Jax wouldn't have gotten out of jail and everyone would have gone home without him. Where did he steal those sunglasses from? The gift shop? He's so crazy. Although, it does seem a bit extreme that his crime is considered a felony. 

Stassi looks rough. She's just so much more...full? I don't know, heavier. Not "fat", just weird. Puffy. She doesn't look good. And, ew! Kristen and Probably-Married-Guy, stop making out at the table!!!!

• Love 10

LaLa's hula hoop earrings were just "NO".

What the hell was with the forehead crease on Kristin's boyfriend? It looked like someone has unfolded his head for the scene.

Jax being Jaxed for theft was the cherry on the sundae.

Ha! So, ever-so-badass Lala can confidently and unabashedly flirt with both Jax and James, wear a thong in public, accessorize with hoops that she could fit her head through...but needs to be drunk in order to dance? That's crazy! Also, that frumpy referee dress she was wearing--was she trying to downplay her appearance after taking all that shit from people? And hold it, Scheana--did you not go bathing suit shopping with Lala and basically approve her choices...and then badmouth her later?

Boo hoo! Poor StASSi was traumatized by Jax releasing a "sex tape" and Katie laughing at it! I don't think masturbation counts, hon.

What? Why does that not count as a sex tape? 

Also, what was with the timeline on the day they checked out of the hotel? They're all rushing to pack while hung over, but are then loitering outside without Jax, who is inside getting in trouble? It's broad daylight then but it appears that their return flight was at night? When did he take these glasses anyway, and why was he not apprehended at the time?

All I want is that watermelon concoction. I'd be able to have only about three sips but I want it nonetheless.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
I had to go and lookup the full story about Jax stealing the sunglasses.  I was half watching, and I thought one of the geniuses said the sunglasses were 10k.  Apparently, the sunglasses were over $300, which in Hawaii is the limit for a felony shoplifting charge.  Dumb ass.  The video is highly entertaining.  Again, what a dumb ass.  Maybe he thought production would cover it.  The store has multiple videos.  Love it.  He has no defense.  Looks like he palmed it, so not even oh, I wore them without thinking about it - how can you forget it if it's in your hand?  Dumb ass.

Thanks for sharing. Something must be very wrong with him. I feel like he could afford a $300 pair of glasses. This wasn't a case of him really wanting them and not being able to afford them - not that THAT is okay, either. But it seems like he has some sick compulsion. He steals from Lisa. I'm sure he's stolen a lot more and never been caught. 

Maybe it is because I care very little, but I feel like Ariana and FI Tom are making way more out of these text messages than need be. Maybe Ariana should talk to her mom about why her mother sent a text to Scheana in the first place. In a way I have to give Scheana minor props for sticking by what she said, though I think she has it backwards I think the smug, dour Ariana is rubbing off on Tom.

I wouldn't really care if it were JUST Ariana she had been talking about. Her mother DID ask, and Ariana is a smug, holier than thou bitch. However, all those things she said about Tom? I just find them so untrue, and unnecessary. I'm not sure what Scheana's problem is, but Tom has been nothing but helpful and supportive to her and Shay, and that was just low. 

Is it just me or does anyone else just want to go kidnap Shay and rescue him?  Maybe it's because I work in psych/addiction medicine and the nurse in me just wants to take care of him. I don't know. You know, I've always been on the fence about Scheana. I kept hoping that a real, genuine person would emerge once in a while from the dopeyness (is that even a word?) that is this girl. Tonight cemented it for me. Nope. She jus has no redeeming qualities. #saveshay

I am with you 100%. Let's start a Save Shay kickstarter. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 8

Jax didn't walk out of the store with sunglasses without paying because he got really drunk, Jax walked out because he has Borderline Personality Disorder. As he explained to Brittany, "I got really drunk, went into a store, picked up the sunglasses and said I'm taking these, and walked out".  Jax seemed genuine when he said that he was embarrassed and that's not who he is.  I'm sure that part was sincere because Jax really can't control impulses the way that normal people can.

Impulse control is only one of the many manifestations of BPD. Jax has always demonstrated that he lacks the ability to regulate his emotions. Some of Jax's impulsive behaviors such as alcohol or drug use, and risky sex functions are his coping mechanisms. These behaviors of his are ways in which he tries to cope with his intense and difficult emotions. His behaviors are dysfunctional because while his behavior may make him feel relieved and better in the moment, it ultimately has harmful long-term consequences and not only to him, but to everyone in his life. He's intensely self-destructive.

• Love 10

So I gotta say...as much as Stassi's attitude always annoyed me greatly, it was a welcome relief to hear one of her good old TH's with her sarastic humor when she said, "so there's this special appetizer today, and it's called my tongue, which I am biting, because I am not gonna say anything ..." when Kristin said she has never a day in her life let someone cheat on their SO with her. I just never realized how much her TH added to the show until I have missed them for so long and had one back again

• Love 9

Also, what was with the timeline on the day they checked out of the hotel? They're all rushing to pack while hung over, but are then loitering outside without Jax, who is inside getting in trouble? It's broad daylight then but it appears that their return flight was at night? When did he take these glasses anyway?

Not that this show or its stars always makes sense, but perhaps checkout was noon and they had to get out... Then wait around?

• Love 6

Shoplifting any item which exceeds $300 is a Class C felony in Hawaii, The store he lifted them from was a specialty store and priced over $300.

• Love 1

Boo hoo! Poor StASSi was traumatized by Jax releasing a "sex tape" and Katie laughing at it! I don't think masturbation counts, hon.

LaLa really IS "basic" and a tease. Perhaps if it upsets you so much that you have to call your mommy, you shouldn't behave that way?

I found myself nodding off before Jax got arrested, but I wondered why it was sunglasses he found in his hotel room.

The sex tape was shared by Frank, the former SUR bartender who she hooked up with after Jax. I always thought it was interesting that Stassi's never questioned why Frank, who knew Jax had cheated on her for about 6 months, waited so long to tell her this.

Lala is basic. She doesn't seem to remember that that when she started at SUR she implied that her Italian modeling job was ho'ing. The other girls called her a ho and she was so upset that she broke down crying to her mom. If being called a ho is that upsetting, stop pretending you'll fuck anyone. Stop talking about your body. Stop rubbing up on random dudes that you have no intention of having sex with.

Jax stole sunglasses from a Sunglass Hut. The video is ridiculous. This man is a lot closer to 40 than he is to 30. His immaturity is pathological.

From the moment Max appeared on RHoBH, Lisa has been shown almost always criticizing him and comparing him to Pandora. It's what fueled rumors that Max is secretly Ken's kid from an affair. Like there is so little shown where it looks like Lisa made an affirmative decision to adopt him and love him as much as Pandora.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6

Not that this show or its stars always makes sense, but perhaps checkout was noon and they had to get out... Then wait around?

That's what I thought after I typed that--I didn't notice if they had bags (lots of hotels will hang on to them for you if you have to check out and wait around for a flight). If it were me though, I'd probably just pay for the room for another day; I'm not always the best budgeter, and sometimes tend to "throw money at the problem," especially when the "problem" is my comfort!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

Shoplifting any item which exceeds $300 is a Class C felony in Hawaii, The store he lifted them from was a specialty store and priced over $300.

I am really curious how this will turn out. AFAIK he hasn't gone to court; not sure if he's skipping or keeps getting it delayed, but if it's the former and he gets picked up on a bench warrant he could be really fucked. Jax can afford a good lawyer and get the felony knocked down to a misdemeanor if he handles the situation like a grown-up. If he skips out...not so much. Especially since he does already have a record.

• Love 1

Some things that I never need to see again- Jax's banana hammock, Lala's lady bits and tampon flasks. I do love Schwartzie in his little ponytail, but me thinks there is trouble in paradise there. Jax- you are a complete idiot. They should have just left him there. Interestingly, he admitted that he stole the sunglasses in the airport but on WWHL he said he forgot that he had them. Dumbass. Stassi- if you are going to come back, at least be bitchy. And finally, LVP looked GREAT when she was lounging in the pool. Was that a tattoo I spotted on her leg? She never struck me as the tattoo type.

• Love 1