Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

Something doesn't add up in that interview. I continue to believe she was forced out because she wanted to do the opposite of whatever Mal is/was pushing. This said it all:

I wanted the show (and the genre) to be more topical; to do issues that were really affecting people's lives: example Dina Abbott's struggle with Alzheimer's disease. This was a major reason I pursued the documentary genre because I felt daytime wasn't living up to its potential. I'd felt the genre had been dumbed down and as a 30-year viewer, I lost interest. It wasn't the genre I'd fallen in love with as a kid in the 70's. But the sci-fi stuff, stolen babies, doppelgangers, people returning from the dead, etc. felt very passe to me, so I really hoped to make the show more cutting edge like daytime used to be in 80's and 90's, where the genre broke new ground. What I didn't realize though is that the audience currently watching had really gotten used to this type of storytelling as they had stayed loyal to the show throughout those 10 years (the good and the bad of it). I think that's probably where you see those who like what I did and those who hate what I did intersect because Y&R has such a loyal audience. Some wanted the historic Y&R; others really liked the campier style. 

I also think it's sad she basically took back that Michael Logan interview by saying she was in mourning at the time and had no clue what she was saying about anything, but I'm just not buying it. It's obviously terrible that she lost her brother, but I also think she was told an exaggerated version of "Philly fans are in an uproar!" by Mal, and probably Angelica, and wanted to defend herself to what she was made to believe was a large faction of fan hate.

• Love 9

I wanted the show (and the genre) to be more topical; to do issues that were really affecting people's lives: example Dina Abbott's struggle with Alzheimer's disease. This was a major reason I pursued the documentary genre because I felt daytime wasn't living up to its potential. I'd felt the genre had been dumbed down and as a 30-year viewer, I lost interest. It wasn't the genre I'd fallen in love with as a kid in the 70's. But the sci-fi stuff, stolen babies, doppelgangers, people returning from the dead, etc. felt very passe to me, so I really hoped to make the show more cutting edge like daytime used to be in 80's and 90's, where the genre broke new ground. What I didn't realize though is that the audience currently watching had really gotten used to this type of storytelling as they had stayed loyal to the show throughout those 10 years (the good and the bad of it). I think that's probably where you see those who like what I did and those who hate what I did intersect because Y&R has such a loyal audience. Some wanted the historic Y&R; others really liked the campier style. 

9 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Something doesn't add up in that interview. I continue to believe she was forced out because she wanted to do the opposite of whatever Mal is/was pushing. This said it all:

I also think it's sad she basically took back that Michael Logan interview by saying she was in mourning at the time and had no clue what she was saying about anything, but I'm just not buying it. It's obviously terrible that she lost her brother, but I also think she was told an exaggerated version of "Philly fans are in an uproar!" by Mal, and probably Angelica, and wanted to defend herself to what she was made to believe was a large faction of fan hate.

SS admits she missed the boat by cleaning up the former regime's mess and directing Show to focus on topical SLs, and not integrating the topical with camp. I don't go to Y&R for Information TV when I have more succinct and accurate options. The multiple stolen babies, multiple altered parentage, visits to Coma-ville, multiple escaped mental patient's, multiple doppelgängers, perennial couch fucking, Victor eating the scenery, the NotBilly recast Mortuary Decorating and Sperminating Services, Phyllis and Jack's Honeymoon Hell with Marco have left me cynical that TIIC have any genuine intention to turn the SS Young & the Restless from crashing into the termination iceberg.

I saw a few weeks of good writing, interesting new characters and appealing SLs after SS was installed, but some of those SLs got shot through a cannon, ended up with too many cooks, one moved along like greased lightening, while others stumbled along like somnambulists. The pace of Show is uneven and is slowly being slanted toward cartoonery -- The writing team isn't all that adept at comedy pacing, and that's not good when the writing is being altered and edited by committee.

• Love 8
On 8/7/2017 at 0:59 AM, KnotsLanding said:

She wanted to give Lauren a story and Lauren was quickly removed from the story

TBH this really didn't bother me.  For a while every day seemed like "all Lauren all the time," and truth be told I can't stand that character (never could).

• Love 5

What I didn't realize though is that the audience currently watching had really gotten used to this type of storytelling as they had stayed loyal to the show throughout those 10 years (the good and the bad of it). I think that's probably where you see those who like what I did and those who hate what I did intersect because Y&R has such a loyal audience. Some wanted the historic Y&R; others really liked the campier style. 

This has been an issue for soaps since the early '80s, when shows (though, ironically, not Y&R) rushed to replicate the success of General Hospital's Luke and Laura. While new viewers liked what they were seeing, longtime viewers were alienated and over the years, the audience became fragmented, which made it difficult for any headwriter to get the necessary numbers to keep the network happy. Things only got worse post-OJ. Of course, the network tries to "help" the headwriter, which only exacerbates the situation. And so the downward spiral continues. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

SS admits she missed the boat by cleaning up the former regime's mess and directing Show to focus on topical SLs, and not integrating the topical with camp. I don't go to Y&R for Information TV when I have more succinct and accurate options. The multiple stolen babies, multiple altered parentage, visits to Coma-ville, multiple escaped mental patient's, multiple doppelgängers, perennial couch fucking, Victor eating the scenery, the NotBilly recast Mortuary Decorating and Sperminating Services, Phyllis and Jack's Honeymoon Hell with Marco have left me cynical that TIIC have any genuine intention to turn the SS Young & the Restless from crashing into the termination iceberg.

Funny, I used to think the social-issue stuff in soaps was of fairly [30 yrs maybe] recent vintage, and that the gothicky [doubles, confused parentage, madness, and so on] stuff was part of the same bag of tricks from the melodrama/horror stew.

But then, this summer, I came across a terrific book, The Fan Who Knew Too Much http://softskull.com/dd-product/the-fan-who-knew-too-much/

And in Heilbut's chapter about Irna Phillips, radio soaps, and how these evolved into TV soaps, I learned that the "social issue" stuff was there from the start in the 30s, and was pretty much mixed in with the melodrama tropes since forever. Anyway, I really recommend the book for anyone interested in soaps, gospel and blues music--it's a great read.

Edited by pearlite
who knows?
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Yep. Basically Sally thought show could be smart again and respect its audience but nope. We are in an era of Soap Twitter. So she bailed. What's the point? For her to say "many people were angry about her interview"? Huh? Only Philly fans were angry. So yeah their influence was totally overblown to her. 

I'm with Sally. I'd rather do other things with my time and energy. Soaps are dumbed down, and enough of the audience likes it that way to stay on this path. 

She was the last hope and she lasted eight months. 

• Love 15
On 8/8/2017 at 4:06 PM, spinxella said:

If hevon fans had any pull, Hevon wouldn't be broken up. This is silly and irresponsible. 

On 8/8/2017 at 8:00 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

No kidding. I still hold her and Cameron Mathison largely responsible for the death of AMC. You ain't seen propping unless you saw how those two were propped. But I don't see why her being available is a such a big deal anyway. She was off soaps for years before she got the GH gig. Let DAYS have her.

Me either and if it's true, I don't like it. This way the Hevon fanatics will get to pretend Mariah and Devon were never really attracted to each other. And wow, I took a quick look at that Twitter feed and am impressed at how butthurt so many of them are about Mariah & Devon. Wah, tell it to the Shick fans. Or the Phick fans.

In order to be able to control story like that, Hevon has to be the biggest ship this show has ever seen. Bigger than Niktor, Phack, Shick, Villy, Chadam, Lauren/Michael, Lane put together. Who actually believes that? 

• Love 2
On 07/08/2017 at 1:59 AM, KnotsLanding said:

Daniel Goddard got the best story of his career and has done nothing but complain. He is an idiot. Cane always should've been written as a bad boy, as the new Brad Carlton. It opens him up to doing so much more.

I sure agree with this part of your post.

as to the other part.

I am glad Sally is gone.. I think she was horrible. Such a boring writer.

On 08/08/2017 at 10:00 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

This way the Hevon fanatics will get to pretend Mariah and Devon were never really attracted to each other.

I am so not a Hevon fan but Mariah and Devon absolutely had zero chemistry.. I saw no attraction whatsoever.

On 10/08/2017 at 0:19 AM, boes said:

Good interview.  And good for Sally!

ya think? I thought it was total garbage. She had no plans.. no real ideas.. no interest and all I saw was her trying to cover her ass.

On 10/08/2017 at 1:31 PM, ByTor said:

TBH this really didn't bother me.  For a while every day seemed like "all Lauren all the time," and truth be told I can't stand that character (never could).

What is to like?

• Love 1

In order to be able to control story like that, Hevon has to be the biggest ship this show has ever seen. Bigger than Niktor, Phack, Shick, Villy, Chadam, Lauren/Michael, Lane put together.  

No, Hevon just has to be a fanbase that TPTB want to manage, the same way they've managed the other fanbases. I never mentioned Hevon having any control over the story. However, I do think TPTB might be trying to find a way to dampen their anger at the Devon and Mariah pairing, which many if not most of them see happening at the expense of a Devon & Hilary reunion. Creating a situation where they can fantasize that Mariah "really likes women, not men like Devon" would let them pretty much turn the romance as it were into something that didn't happen. Note that Devon isn't exactly falling head over heels in love with Mariah. I'd be surprised if he came out this with his heart broken. I'd also be surprised (and disappointed) if he runs back to Hilary in rebound to the rebound.

Who actually believes that?

Actually...  

I am so not a Hevon fan but Mariah and Devon absolutely had zero chemistry.. I saw no attraction whatsoever.

Which might be a function of acting ability or choices, not the way the story has been written and played out.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

No, Hevon just has to be a fanbase that TPTB want to manage, the same way they've managed the other fanbases. I never mentioned Hevon having any control over the story. However, I do think TPTB might be trying to find a way to dampen their anger at the Devon and Mariah pairing, which many if not most of them see happening at the expense of a Devon & Hilary reunion. Creating a situation where they can fantasize that Mariah "really likes women, not men like Devon" would let them pretty much turn the romance as it were into something that didn't happen. Note that Devon isn't exactly falling head over heels in love with Mariah. I'd be surprised if he came out this with his heart broken. I'd also be surprised (and disappointed) if he runs back to Hilary in rebound to the rebound.

Actually...  

Which might be a function of acting ability or choices, not the way the story has been written and played out.

I get what your saying with managing. The show is known to do that.  However, it still doesn't wash. Simply because I don't think it signifies to Hevon fans one way or the other whether Mariah is attracted to Devon. They'd probably prefer  that  she be head over heels in love with him dumping her cold and never returning her affection. Seems to me Hevon fans would care more about whether Devon is attracted to Mariah and truly cared for her. Having Mariah discover she prefers women has no bearing on Devon's feelings for her. There is no validation of Hevon in that. He could decide Mariah's the love if his life and fight Tessa in some long term triangle. 

I don't think they see Devon and Mariah happening at the expense of a Hevon reunion but more so Devon and Mariah happening at the expense of Hevon's marriage. The show broke them up only to pair him with Mariah. They see it as Mal Young elevating his pet and writing Hilary further into the ground to prop her. And they have every right to be angry about that. Much like so many are angry about JT/Billy/Philly and the consequences that had for Jack. It's understandable. 

I just can't fathom the show changing/broadening the sexuality of a character to appease any fans regardless of a desire to manage. This is Y&R. It's not like sexual fluidity is an every day occurence on the soap. That's a big decision. And if managing Hevon fans is that important to TPTB, then congratulations to them. Although I don't think the show gives a rats ass about Devon or Hilary or their fan base. I wish they did though. 

Sally's exit interview saying that Tessa and Mariah was always the plan from October should lay this to rest. Unless folks think that's also some conspiracy to protect Hevon fans from viewers being upset with them. 

As for Devon rebounding with Hilary, I hope not. I really want the show to write them a big reunion story THIS TIME! 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, rcc said:

I did even though it was long but I just had to praise my favorites and my non favorites. It felt good. lol

Same! I spoke my mind but it was pretty clear that survey was about the LGBTQ questions. It was all over that survey. They definitely trying to get a feel. 

• Love 6
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:11 AM, DivaT said:

I just can't fathom the show changing/broadening the sexuality of a character to appease any fans regardless of a desire to manage. This is Y&R. It's not like sexual fluidity is an every day occurence on the soap. That's a big decision. And if managing Hevon fans is that important to TPTB, then congratulations to them. Although I don't think the show gives a rats ass about Devon or Hilary or their fan base. I wish they did though. 

Sally's exit interview saying that Tessa and Mariah was always the plan from October should lay this to rest. Unless folks think that's also some conspiracy to protect Hevon fans from viewers being upset with them. 

I think they're playing both ends against the middle, so to speak. I think that's because they're very wary of this budding relationship blowing up in their faces (and I think they're definitely going to get an ear full and plus of complaints). That's why they've sort of sneaked up on this. The element of Hevon is thrown in to insulate them (TPTB), and to appease those fans who ship the couple and want to see a reconciliation, because Devon discovering the imminent physical relationship between Mariah and Tessa will probably propel him back immediately to Hilary, especially now that Jordan has an open field to Lily. The only casualty I see coming immediately is for Noah, but he's been stalling about the romance with Tessa, so he may not be all that torn up about it inevitably.

On that note, that Sony survey was pretty much all about the couples paired or pairing off now. They're clearly not altogether happy with the status quo from what I can tell. It'll be interesting to see what rolls forth in the foreseeable future. FWIW, when the survey asked about what I dislike the most, I went off about JT as Billy and the dismally unsexy pairing with Phyllis, and on EB's Victurd (specifically, the insipid and insulting crap being spun during the past holiday period, with Faith parked on his knee staring raptly as he sawed on about his being "raised in an orphanage" and how he didn't get Christmas presents back in the Jurassic, and how I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and totally revolted by authoritarian, white male, paternalistic bombast spewing forth throughout the land and on this fucking show by its resident patriarch, the guy who's eaten the show for the past near 40 years).

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

I think they're playing both ends against the middle, so to speak. I think that's because they're very wary of this budding relationship blowing up in their faces (and I think they're definitely going to get an ear full and plus of complaints). That's why they've sort of sneaked up on this. The element of Hevon is thrown in to insulate them (TPTB), and to appease those fans who ship the couple and want to see a reconciliation, because Devon discovering the imminent physical relationship between Mariah and Tessa will probably propel him back immediately to Hilary, especially now that Jordan has an open field to Lily. The only casualty I see coming immediately is for Noah, but he's been stalling about the romance with Tessa, so he may not be all that torn up about it inevitably.

On that note, that Sony survey was pretty much all about the couples paired or pairing off now. They're clearly not altogether happy with the status quo from what I can tell. It'll be interesting to see what rolls forth in the foreseeable future. FWIW, when the survey asked about what I dislike the most, I went off about JT as Billy and the dismally unsexy pairing with Phyllis, and on EB's Victurd (specifically, the insipid and insulting crap being spun during the past holiday period, with Faith parked on his knee staring raptly as he sawed on about his being "raised in an orphanage" and how he didn't get Christmas presents back in the Jurassic, and how I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and totally revolted by authoritarian, white male, paternalistic bombast spewing forth throughout the land and on this fucking show by its resident patriarch, the guy who's eaten the show for the past near 40 years).

I tend to agree with your take. I can see them turning to story into and focusing on a Hevon reconciliation while sidelining Teriah if this focus on Teriah gets them too much heat and significantly lower demos.  Assuming that's what you meant by insulation. But I don't think Hevon will reconcile immediately if Devon finds out about Teriah. Their scenes seems to be designed to take heat off Mariah "cheating" on Devon. Kinda makes it "no big deal cause he loves/wants Hilary anyway". 

Agree about Noah but i think he will be fine. They've kept him from getting deep with Tessa, which is weird considering there'd be far more drama if her loves her. I'm assuming that Tessa's sister Chrystal is Noah's soft place to land. 

The show is definitely looking for what pairings are working and what isn't. There was a spot for writing in pairings you want to see. I thought that was interesting. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 2

Oh, Jeez, Victurd is REALLY going to go ballistic if grandson Noah gets involved with a former Teen Hooker!  Noah may be boring, but he's too nice to put in such an icky situation.  Maybe Noah can find himself a boyfriend in retaliation (find one on Zack's website?)

• Love 2
On 7/31/2017 at 6:25 PM, miamama said:

OK. This is bad.

Mal? Here comes The Philly Hour.

I don't believe for one minute Sally left by choice. It's clear there were disagreements BTS. And Mal won????

ugh.

Late to this party as I'd stopped following this show. But I officially have no reason to tune in anytime soon.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, spinxella said:

This may be the "real" reason for that survey that many of us received. I thought it might mainly be the Billy/Phyllis relationship and how we like JT. I change my mind.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I would have thought we had evolved beyond that kind of bigotry but after last weekend I can see how utterly naive I've been.

Damn.  Right now, seeing this, I almost wish Show hadn't done it.  Not for any good reason, just because part of me doesn't want to know this kind of attitude is still so widespread.  Not that I've fooled myself into thinking it's not, but I guess I was hoping that it wouldn't rear its ugly head in this arena.

AMC has done three gay storylines/character creations.  The first was in the late 70's, early 80's, when a character felt herself drawn romantically to her therapist.  It didn't turn into anything, but was used as a teachable moment to show a lesbian character on the show who was "just like everybody else".  It involved just the long-term character, Devon McFadden and her therapist, with reactions from her family, rather a self-contained storyline.  It was a great little interlude for the time, the first on daytime that I remember, anyway.  

Then they did one in the early 90's, Kevin somebody or other, longer storyline, which dealt with the outbreak of homophobia and its tragic consquences.  This one involved most of the cast, had a long arc and lasting consequences.  I thought it was excellent.

And of course there was Bianca, Erica's daughter, a long-term and legacy character, whose coming out storyline was top-notch in every way.  While later aspects of her storyline sagged just as the rest of the show did, her coming out and the integration of her sexuality into the character and the show was done very well.  And AMC never got rid of Bianca no matter what negative feedback they got.

Days had Will Horton and Sonny Kiriakis, a well-intentioned storyline, much liked by some though not so much by me.  IMO it often read as an Afternoon Special sort of thing.  But then I have the luxury of looking at it that way.  While I don't think Days is very good, I do think they did their best with that storyline until they decided to kill off  the gay guy.  That's so often been what happens.

Fish and Kyle on OLTL were pretty good, had a strong fan base but the show got a lot of blow-back and I think that adverse reaction had a lot to do with the characters being written off.

I know ATWT did a gay storyline, much loved by some but I never saw it.

So other than that despicable - IMO - storyline about Adam faking gay to seduce his attorney thing - man did that leave a bad stink - and the long ago Katherine Chancellor thing that got squashed, Genoa City has been the town without gay people.  For the show to finally dip their toe into that reality and to have that toe bitten off by bigotry and closed-mindedness just depresses the hell out of me.

• Love 15

Damn.  Right now, seeing this, I almost wish Show hadn't done it.  Not for any good reason, just because part of me doesn't want to know this kind of attitude is still so widespread.  Not that I've fooled myself into thinking it's not, but I guess I was hoping that it wouldn't rear its ugly head in this arena.

I feel you. It's insane.

• Love 10

And of course there was Bianca, Erica's daughter, a long-term and legacy character, whose coming out storyline was top-notch in every way.  While later aspects of her storyline sagged just as the rest of the show did, her coming out and the integration of her sexuality into the character and the show was done very well.  And AMC never got rid of Bianca no matter what negative feedback they got.

For everything they did right with Bianca, then they took some steps backward with her wedding. Widely advertised as the "First Gay Marriage on Daytime TV!", it ended before the reception. (Revelations of  cheating with a man, immediate annulment, reconciliation years later, remarriage off-screen.) I've always thought AMC chickened out as soon as they got the "first ever" credit. Kind of like how B&B got the "first ever" transgender character credit and then pretty much dropped it. I'm confident Y&R will chicken as well because a) their core audience is far less tolerant than AMC's; b) CBS' other soap manages to be set in the LA fashion industry without any gay male characters, and, c) in 2017 the calendar is apparently trying to move backward by hundreds of years.

• Love 9

How can the ratings drop be blamed on the kiss when it has been dropping for months steadily and NO ONE KNEW ABOUT THE KISS. That doesn't even make sense. The week after would be more relevant. This is about as dumb as that blog saying they had them kiss because of Hilary and Devon. 

• Love 21
17 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I would have thought we had evolved beyond that kind of bigotry but after last weekend I can see how utterly naive I've been.

literally sickening and heartbreaking and eye opening.. horrible times ahead for America.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

And now Alden and Sussman are apparently out and Mal Young can take over...as will Billy/Phyllis, the pairing that is nearly as universally hated as Shictor was.

But oh no. The problem is two girls sharing a kiss on screen. Yep, that makes sense! ??

It makes more sense for the ratings to have gone to shit because of Philly than one KISS.

• Love 16

Philly hardly seen? Regardless of what one may view as their airtime (I saw them front and center for nearly a year before there was a "short break" and they were back again), they are the pairing/storyline promoted in magazines, social media, and in promos. So, yes, they have a hand in the ratings to me. 100%.

• Love 15

That kiss wasn't even advertised. The promo showed Mariah and Devon kissing instead, which I thought as eye role worthy cause it spoke to CBS' fear. How can you blame something that no one knew about until it happened? It's irrational. Besides, ratings have noticably been in a steady declining since Jan 2016. There is lots of blame to go around but I'll charge it to the overall writing for the show and 45's White House being the most entertaining thing on TV. Scripted daytime drama can NOT compete. 

Blaming Philly seems as off as blaming Teriah. They aren't the only couple pushed, in promos, or on mag covers and social media. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, DivaT said:

Blaming Philly seems as off as blaming Teriah. They aren't the only couple pushed, in promos, or on mag covers and social media. 

I didn't solely blame them. I said they are a part of it. Which they are.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I didn't solely blame them. I said they are a part of it. Which they are.

Well, in that case, so is everyone else on the show who has been getting focus. I just don't see how they can be singled out. Might as well blame teriah too. 

58 minutes ago, DivaT said:

Well, in that case, so is everyone else on the show who has been getting focus. I just don't see how they can be singled out. Might as well blame teriah too. 

No, because Teriah were not the focus for nearly a year and going.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

No, because Teriah were not the focus for nearly a year and going.

Mariah has been the focus for some time now and her relationships with Hilary and Devon and now Tessa sure have been front and center for close to almost a year. So, can I at least blame her? Then I can blame Jack, who gets lots of focus. He's in the top 5. Ashley and that boring Ravi.  Villy has gotten just as much as Philly for nigh on a year. Vikki is on every day it seems and leads the yearly counts. Then we've got cane and lily whose drama has eaten the show. Then there is boring Nick on doing nothing that I can remember but  he and Chelsea gets mag  cover after mag cover. I don't know. Just seems like there is plenty folks to blame. 

Edited by DivaT

I think it's safe to say we all agree Teriah's one, unadvertised kiss isn't to blame in the slightest, lest the mods bust out the bunnies on us. 

As I said above in a much longer post, it's complete and utter trash that this is even up for debate in 2017 anywhere online (but not here of course, because you ladies and gents are awesome people! ? ). For all that B&B has failed to do with Maya and Karen/Dani, I'm glad no one in charge has ever so much as hinted that they were the reason the show has bled ratings, because FUCK NO.

• Love 13
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:56 PM, peacheslatour said:

Sad, isn't it?

• Love 11

There's a part of me that believes that daytime soap opera would mostly be watched by conservative viewers, but then there is another part of me that is aware that sometimes the most controversial left-field storylines can shock, engage & bring in the audiences. I would hope that CBS Daytime sticks with it, ploughs through & sees it through to the end, but I'm not entirely confident that they will. 

History has proven that these sort of storylines and couplings can provide strong fan bases and new interest from different types of viewers, but they must stick with it and wave the tide.

Edited by evenstephens
  • Love 11
On 8/15/2017 at 4:56 PM, peacheslatour said:

It really is too bad that many have not evolved past bigotry and hatred.

• Love 9
On August 17, 2017 at 8:24 PM, DivaT said:

I don't know. Just seems like there is plenty folks to blame

There are. We're not disagreeing on that point. All I said were Philly are a *part* of the problem. Actually, I'd even go as far as to say Billy himself is high, high on the list of issues. He's on way too much, has been since he first started airing, and the character hasn't paid for one damn thing since.

• Love 11