Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Philly fans, who have been claiming since Day 1 that JT doesn't like Amelia as much as he "adores and wuvs GT" and wants to play Philly over Villy, defending JT's honor? Uh....gotta disagree there.

Which is why they were called out as disingenuous when they did so.  But none the less, they did it. It's all on Twitter to see. By the way, it was all started by a Nikki/Victor fan who went to the event and said she heard while in some actor's line that was next to JTs that JT didn't want Billy with Vikki. "Sorry Villy fans", the tweet ended. JT responded that he didn't say such a thing and it went downhill from there. Like I said, even MY came on to defend himself after he was accused. 

4 hours ago, crosby777 said:

Blaming anyone or anything other than the shit writing seems off... the writing is bad.. and boring.. and really bad.

I agree 

• Love 3

Looks like Michael Muhney finally got a job and most likely it's not on The Young and the Restless.

He posted this yesterday...

Pssst...hey , (emoji Flag of Canada) I'm on my way ! ( emoji Airplane) And I'm bringing my (emoji Bike) for some good rides when I've got a little spare time up there!

Here's a link to his Twitter page which has something he found in his suitcase today from his daughter Ella.

https://twitter.com/michaelmuhney

Comments on the post above are interesting especially this one....Is Canada where Adam will be found?   Hmm!

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, dbklmt said:

Looks like Michael Muhney finally got a job and most likely it's not on The Young and the Restless.

He posted this yesterday...

Pssst...hey , (emoji Flag of Canada) I'm on my way ! ( emoji Airplane) And I'm bringing my (emoji Bike) for some good rides when I've got a little spare time up there!

Here's a link to his Twitter page which has something he found in his suitcase today from his daughter Ella.

https://twitter.com/michaelmuhney

Comments on the post above are interesting especially this one....Is Canada where Adam will be found?   Hmm!

how do you get to see the comments?

on your comment?  you mean the twitter link?  i did, but it went to mm's twitter page.

i clicked on where you can comment, but all it gave me was the comment box to reply to him..

i look at alot of twitter pages, but i never see comments unless they are re-tweeted or replied to by who's ever page it is...:(

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

on your comment?  you mean the twitter link?  i did, but it went to mm's twitter page.

i clicked on where you can comment, but all it gave me was the comment box to reply to him..

i look at alot of twitter pages, but i never see comments unless they are re-tweeted or replied to by who's ever page it is...:(

Tap on that particular tweet then scroll down to see the comments. 

• Love 1

I'm glad that he finally found some work.  I have wondered how he's been able to support his family since leaving Y&R.  Maybe some good investments when he was working?  Doesn't mean he won't return to Y&R after this job.  Still hoping his Adam returns sometime in the future.

• Love 6

Based on his comment about taking his bicycle with him, it sounds as if he's not up there for just filming a couple of episodes. He's likely got a part on one of the productions filmed in Canada for their television and it sounds as if it might be a continuing part on a series. He was being considered for a continuing part in a Canadian-produced and aired show either last year or the year before and turned it down because he didn't want to have relocate to accept the role. Maybe he's decided that this is the best strategy to get back into the game. I'm hoping to see more, but he's been more reticent over the last couple of years on Twitter except insofar as it concerns his family and cycling.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Based on his comment about taking his bicycle with him, it sounds as if he's not up there for just filming a couple of episodes. He's likely got a part on one of the productions filmed in Canada for their television and it sounds as if it might be a continuing part on a series. He was being considered for a continuing part in a Canadian-produced and aired show either last year or the year before and turned it down because he didn't want to have relocate to accept the role. Maybe he's decided that this is the best strategy to get back into the game. I'm hoping to see more, but he's been more reticent over the last couple of years on Twitter except insofar as it concerns his family and cycling. (So true!!!)

What you said is SO TRUE.  I remember when he had to decide whether to relocate to Montreal and chose not to.  I think you hit the nail on the head with what he's doing.  If it is a TV series hopefully it will be a hit and maybe shown here on ION TV which features a lot of good Canadian TV series.  

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Diane M said:

I'm glad that he finally found some work.  I have wondered how he's been able to support his family since leaving Y&R.  Maybe some good investments when he was working?  Doesn't mean he won't return to Y&R after this job.  Still hoping his Adam returns sometime in the future.

Well, his father is quite a wealthy man. He developed a point-of-sale computer program some years back (he's not very old from the photos I've seen of him) that is widely used worldwide. MM has tweeted previously about vacationing with his family at his father's home in Maui and I believe they spend time there at least every summer. I'm not implying that MM was mooching off his dad, because he was making good money while at Y&R and was on a network primetime series before that for several years. It's more than possible that he was able to invest as you stated, and it's more than possible that he, along with his sister and brother had trust funds that their father established for each of them. Or it's also a possibility that when he was cut loose from Y&R that he was paid a portion of his contract, as he had just re-signed a three-year contract in August of the year he was let go. Now, if was he fired for the harassment as the internet rumors said, the network/Sony would have had an "out" for that, but from everything I've been able to dig out on that and, based on comments I am aware from a source whose relative was previously with that show that the rumor was denied by HK herself. So take it with whatever grain(s) of salt you want. What was/is no secret to anyone familiar with the BTS crap that's been legendary with Y&R for its run, he and EB came to loggerheads in the last year or so that he was there, which is the basis on which the decision was made to let him go (that and the fact that JFP wanted to bring in her boys from GH).

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 10

Thanks for that information.  I had no idea that his father was wealthy.  I forgot that he was on a primetime show, so he probably did make some lucrative investments.  I'll stop worrying about him and his family now.  Don't want them to lose that lovely house.

Edited by Diane M
  • Love 1

Hm. I'm pleased that he's working, and this is no judgment on him, but shows with autistic protagonists never employ actors who are "actually autistic", as the hashtag goes, and they rarely employ autistic crew or production people. 

• Love 2

MM will love vancouver cause it's a biking city.  lots of bike lanes in downtown and more are coming.  the mayor, gregor robinson, is a biking enthusiast also..  LOL  lots of complaints from car drivers cause the bike lanes take up the parking spots in the core.

LOL  i tweeted mm and asked him if he was going to do the gran fondo, it's a bike race/ride from vancouver to whistler on sept. 9...

motorists hate it cause there are so many bikers it makes driving darn near impossible while it's taking place.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Freddie Highmore is the shit! Lucky MM.

@peacheslatour, did you notice the commercials for that Seal Team show?  Dylan is in it!  The Bates brothers seem to have done pretty well for themselves.  (Although, neither of those shows look like my kind of thing...)

• Love 3

Seal Team will be on CBS and they've been pushing it hard.  There are commercials for it during Y&R every day.  (I do FF thru the commercials, but David Boreanaz always makes me hit the pause button and that's when I saw Dylan!) 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Seal Team will be on CBS and they've been pushing it hard.  There are commercials for it during Y&R every day.  (I do FF thru the commercials, but David Boreanaz always makes me hit the pause button and that's when I saw Dylan!) 

Figures. I pretty much have Y&R on as backround noise these days. I can't really think of any other CBS shows I watch, but I will watch Seal Team. And David Boreanaz is icing on the cake.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Hmm. Interesting to see "stunt coordinators" (one for Billy and the other unidentified) for the script page DD was tweeting about. Wonder what they need stunt doubles for?

Probably for Philly. Sex scene on top of a hot air balloon.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Rile up those stans, Gina! Great idea!

A Love Triangle? Fuck. Unless the third party in the triangle is the alien recovered from Roswell, who cares? (Now that I'd watch -- Billy in a jaw-jut contest with a Little Grey  - "NO FAIR,  YOU HAVE ALL THE BIG EYES!")

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6

Ratings: Week of August 28 – September 1, 2017

Total Viewers
1. Y&R 4,200,000 (-163,000/-560,000)

Women 18-49 Viewers
1. Y&R 421,000 (-39,000/-191,000) <——— new low *

. Y&R 0.65/6 (-.06/-.3) <——— ties low (2nd straight week) *

Women 18-34 Viewers
1. Y&R 102,000 (-10,000/-51,000)

Women 18-34 Rating
1. Y&R 0.29 (-.03/-.15) <—— ties low (2nd straight week) *

Women 25-54 Viewers
1. Y&R 689,000 (-56,000/-218,000)

Women 25-54 Rating
1. Y&R 1.13 (-.09/-.36)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, boes said:

So, those ratings......doesn't seem like the ButtBiscuit/Philly/Victoria super slam or the Cane/Lily descent into madness are drawing in the viewers, does it?

What a shocker.

Wait till Mal secludes Philly from everyone and writes them scene after scene in a bedroom. I'm sure that'll raise those ratings! 

• Love 8