Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

So I don't judge Erika, at least for this.  We weren't there.  We don't know what really happened.  Maybe Erika has always been the self-absorbed bitch we see on our TV screens today.  Maybe she became that way after losing her child.  I know it changed me.

On the other hand, I'm gonna mock Erika Jayne with her cunty necklace and syncophants and stupid stage show and fake friendships with every breath in my body.

So much this. I don't feel comfortable speculating on something that's so far in the past and that isn't really part of the actual show. And that goes for all the HWs.

Unless it's something where there were criminal charges (which, shockingly/sadly, there are quite a bit among HWs) or something that's happened after they started appearing on the show, I find a lot of the offscreen speculating to be a bit disturbing and reaching and a weird way for people to justify their dislike of someone. And lord knows there plenty of on-screen shenanigans to mock these women about, do we really need to start delving into the murkiness of their pre-HW past?

• Love 6

I agree with Reo. I'm not a fan of Erika at all but I can't judge her for her decisions regarding motherhood. It was so long ago and it's a heavy situation to make assumptions about so I'd rather not. It's usually easier to say with confidence what the 'right' thing to do is when it's someone else's situation you're talking about. Whatever the reason may be for keeping her child out of her life, we should consider it the best thing for the child that they were taken care of by people were capable and/or wanted to do it.

• Love 3

I'm not Erika's biggest fan because I think she isn't a very appealing person.  She's cold and materialistic, and as far as I can tell, doesn't really enjoy life.  She certainly doesn't have much of a sense of humor.

But in one place, I do empathize.  Some of you know I was abused starting as a baby by a narcissistic mother.  I've been in and out of therapy most of my life, and I'm sane and happy now.  But that hasn't always been the case.  I married a narc just like dear old mom and had a baby with him when I was about Erika's age.  Because I had never been mothered myself, I had no clue how to be a mother.  Still, I loved my child and I did the best I could.  I fell into a deep, debilitating depression that lasted over a year.

I'm not going to go into details but suffice it to say it was one of the lowest points of my life.  I made some really bad choices and the end result was that my ex colluded with my mother, and when I finally left him he lied to me about certain things and got custody of our child.  I fled to the opposite end of the country.

I did the best I could to be there with a phone call or a gift, but it's not the same at all to a little one.  We did spend long periods of time in the same city, and when we did, we saw each other regularly.  I still have a certain amount of guilt about it, but my child and I have worked things out.  If my child understands and doesn't hold it against me, why should anyone else?

Here's the thing.  They do.  Especially women, who see other women who can't or won't mother as unnatural.  So I learned to not talk about it much, even though I felt the details exonerated me.  I still was judged, a lot, and frequently criticized to my face.  My "loving" mother had ammunition to shoot down my self-esteem, and did, for decades.  She brought the subject up in our weekly phone conversations, ironically judging me harshly for being a terrible mother - and I couldn't disagree, only abjectly apologize to the one who actually created the situation.  

So which is better for a child in the long run?  A mother who hated her baby and abused her emotionally throughout her life - although she provided me with food, clothing and a place to live there was absolutely no love, or a mother who just simply - couldn't mother.  Neither is a good situation, but at least I've taken responsibility and done the best I could.  My child was the one that paid the heaviest price, and as far as I'm concerned is the only one who has the right to judge me.

So I don't judge Erika, at least for this.  We weren't there.  We don't know what really happened.  Maybe Erika has always been the self-absorbed bitch we see on our TV screens today.  Maybe she became that way after losing her child.  I know it changed me.

On the other hand, I'm gonna mock Erika Jayne with her cunty necklace and syncophants and stupid stage show and fake friendships with every breath in my body.

Thank you for sharing this.  This is what is called a "journey' and one hell of a one at that.  Kudos for working hard and being confident enough to tell your story.  Thundering applause and standing ovation!   My mother was a narcissist so I am familiar with what problems that brings though mine was not as extreme as yours. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

Thanks for your kind words and up votes, everyone.  I dunno about "journey" though.  For me that's just a trip you take.  Life is what happens to all of us, and let's face it, if we want to compare, we've all seen some shit.  That's the nature of life.  

So....Erika felt compelled to bring her makeup team to a place where they could be sentenced to death for being queer?  What a thoughtful boss.

• Love 8

My DVR recorded about a minute of WWHL. ErikaJayne was on with Rachel Dratch. They looked like they were on an episode of RuPaul's Drag Race where Ru pairs the queens up with regular housewives or working women and the queen looks massive next to the lady. Erika really looked like a guy in drag. A huge guy. She was wearing one of her catsuits and a big faux(?) fur and a ton of make up. Rachel was in a normal dress with normal hair.

• Love 4

My DVR recorded about a minute of WWHL. ErikaJayne was on with Rachel Dratch. They looked like they were on an episode of RuPaul's Drag Race where Ru pairs the queens up with regular housewives or working women and the queen looks massive next to the lady. Erika really looked like a guy in drag. A huge guy. She was wearing one of her catsuits and a big faux(?) fur and a ton of make up. Rachel was in a normal dress with normal hair.

• Love 4

I find it despicable that Erika wears real fur and seems to see no problem with it.  I guess that fits with her narcissism.  I also have to wonder if one of Tom's reasons for not allowing her to purchase jewelry is a way to ensure that some other man can't buy her gifts on the sly.  Is he concerned about her faithfulness? It just screams controlling to me. 

• Love 6

Total side note, I haven't subjected myself to BG's podcast so I can't speak to that. But I'll occasionally tune in with the Heathers and in my opinion, Dubrow only cuts someone off if she can anticipate they will say something stupid. I'm sure she's sacrificed a few good sound bites but personally I find it admirable.

I agree; I am also an unapologetic Heather Dubrow fan, so I might be hearing what I want to hear. I like the way that she seems to be truly interested in her guests, and not for the tawdry stuff. She seems to want them to come out of the interview looking good, and sometimes it seems like she is protecting them a bit from themselves. In general it feels like an actual conversation. Not awkward like the BG stuff. To be fair, Heather has a background in media, but interviewing people is so incredibly different. Most people just suck at it. I loved Heather talking to Kyle. My two favorite HW's together.  

I agree with Reo. I'm not a fan of Erika at all but I can't judge her for her decisions regarding motherhood. It was so long ago and it's a heavy situation to make assumptions about so I'd rather not. It's usually easier to say with confidence what the 'right' thing to do is when it's someone else's situation you're talking about. Whatever the reason may be for keeping her child out of her life, we should consider it the best thing for the child that they were taken care of by people were capable and/or wanted to do it.

Completely agree. I wouldn't have made the same decisions, but one area I try to stay far away from is judging them on the "mom" stuff when we've not seen any of it on TV. I've no idea exactly what was happening, where her heard was, what else was going on in her life. I try to always give the HW's (even the ones I detest) the benefit of the doubt on this stuff. I hate Tamra on the OC show like poison, but the commentary around her ability to mother her kids has always made me extremely uncomfortable. For me that is when the shit gets real. You call someone a horrible mother and their kids have to read this stuff. They have to read that people think their parents don't love them or think they should have custody of them. It's one thing when they bring the kids on the show and put them in uncomfortable situations, but when the kids aren't even part of the show, it just seems wrong to me. 

• Love 6

Hugs Reo!

Yeah, as I said when this story came out, maybe she knew it was better for her baby to be with the father than with her, in which case, kudos for her for knowing that and doing the right thing by leaving.

Still, I found it interesting, mostly because we all had the impression she was caring for a young child when she met the old rich mean coot.  Knowing that wasn't the case adds a different layer to their relationship to me, than if she'd been out there supporting her child on a cocktail waitress' salary, and knowing those bigger tips would eventually end as she aged gives you one idea of her.  Knowing she was basically just a single person gives a different twist to it.  Or even of Tom, he didn't marry a young divorced mother that came in a package with child included. 

• Love 1

I'm not so sure. Many have been abused and are fine involved parents and take to it almost immediately. I don't think having had a bad parent or traumatic experience as a child exonerates behavior you do 20 or 30 years later, especially when it comes to parenting yourself - a responsibility that is CHOSEN.

• Love 5

Going back to what she said on the podcast:

As Erika explains it, she moved to So Cal to “see what’s possible” for her and claims her hubby had “no choice” but to accept her decision.

I think that statement clearly says what was going on in Erika's mind at the time.  She wanted a 'career' and left her child with his father. 

• Love 8

Or a sugar-daddy, it's easier to find them if you aren't accompanied by a toddler.

I hope it's just because she thought her son was better off without her.

If she thought that her son was better off without her, then why not say that?  It's certainly not better than saying she wanted to see what's possible for her IMO.  Bottom line, in any scenario she chooses to pick, it's pretty crappy and says a lot to me about she feels about her obligations as a parent.

• Love 4
I think that statement clearly says what was going on in Erika's mind at the time.  She wanted a 'career' and left her child with his father.

If she thought that her son was better off without her, then why not say that?  It's certainly not better than saying she wanted to see what's possible for her IMO.  Bottom line, in any scenario she chooses to pick, it's pretty crappy and says a lot to me about she feels about her obligations as a parent.

I think that one cannot judge Erika by what one perceives to be her thoughts and by what one perceives to be her actions.  She might have been faced with the most difficult decision of her lifetime.  What about her little boy?  He didn't have feelings at the age of three, and he still doesn't have feelings at the age of 20?  Erika may have broken his heart by leaving.  Alternatively, he may have loved his daddy very much and been perfectly happy living with him.  We don't know yet.  If all three were happy with the arrangements, it seems a little premature to attack Erika.  IMHO, Erika can be judged on anything we know about her so far, but assuming that she's been someone who thought of no one but herself seems a little too unbalanced to me at this stage.  :)

• Love 2

Waiving custodial rights for the best interest of the child is one thing, but moving across the country from said child is another, imo. Couldn't Erika have scored a sugar daddy and patted her puss in NYC?

• Love 7

I am of both minds with regard to the story of Erika's decision to leave her son behind. I will admit that I was someone who had the impression that she was raising him when she met Tom, and how great it was that her son was provided for in such an opulent way, and yeah, it definitely does change the tenor of the story to know that she was apparently "single" when she met Tom. That said, I still don't feel comfortable passing judgment on her because I don't know the actual details. Just because Erika says she wanted to see what was possible on the west coast doesn't mean that's the whole story. This is a very personal thing, and maybe she didn't want to go into all of the details of the situation. I just prefer not to point fingers because I wasn't there, didn't see it, didn't hear it and ultimately don't know that much about it. It is interesting that her son is in LA now and the Girardis are so close with the LAPD commissioner. It leads me to believe there is some kind of relationship there.

• Love 2

If you google it, it shows that there were other cases regarding the Lockheed settlement and excessive fees against Girardi's firm.  Expenses are taken out before the money is divided.  So Girardi's firm gets a 1/3 after expenses. It looks like in total he got 40% - but I am not sure that is including expenses.  Expenses can rise to a really high $$ number.  Other plaintiffs from the case sued in the past, but they weren't able to join as a class against the firm. This guy seems late to the party.  The total recovery was like $130 million, for 650 employees and on average each got about $81,000 if I read correctly.  The rest went to expenses and lawyers.  Yikes.  They say that class actions never pay off for victims.

Someone in the episode thread mentioned that Erika softened toward Rinna when she realized she was going after LVP.  I think the softening occurred when she realized that Rinna was really pissed that Yo was with Brandi and Kim.  And that is why she made the speech at dinner about forgetting about Brandi and Kim and focusing on Erika and Kathryn and making friends with them. That speech seemed to come out of nowhere. But if Eileen did clue Erika in as to what really "enraged" Rinna in their tete a tete, then Erika's softening and dinner speech makes more sense.  Rinna wasn't doubting Yo's illness as much as being mad that she was filming with Brandi.

• Love 1

If you google it, it shows that there were other cases regarding the Lockheed settlement and excessive fees against Girardi's firm.  Expenses are taken out before the money is divided.  So Girardi's firm gets a 1/3 after expenses. It looks like in total he got 40% - but I am not sure that is including expenses.  Expenses can rise to a really high $$ number.  Other plaintiffs from the case sued in the past, but they weren't able to join as a class against the firm. This guy seems late to the party.  The total recovery was like $130 million, for 650 employees and on average each got about $81,000 if I read correctly.  The rest went to expenses and lawyers.  Yikes.  They say that class actions never pay off for victims.

Someone in the episode thread mentioned that Erika softened toward Rinna when she realized she was going after LVP.  I think the softening occurred when she realized that Rinna was really pissed that Yo was with Brandi and Kim.  And that is why she made the speech at dinner about forgetting about Brandi and Kim and focusing on Erika and Kathryn and making friends with them. That speech seemed to come out of nowhere. But if Eileen did clue Erika in as to what really "enraged" Rinna in their tete a tete, then Erika's softening and dinner speech makes more sense.  Rinna wasn't doubting Yo's illness as much as being mad that she was filming with Brandi.

If that's the case, how do you think she will react to LisaR at the reunion about the nasty email LisaV alleges/brings/shows LisaR wrote about Yolanda?

• Love 2

I  am sorry but I see some guy watching a black and white perched on milk cartons in his front room. He's been waiting for his check and sees the girardi's on the tube, then says, "Hey this is that lawyer that won the case for us........"

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 4

Re the lawsuit, it seems to me that "excessive" is a subjective term.  Still, the amounts listed as expenditures can be astronomical, yet legal, in many large cases.

• Love 1

If that's the case, how do you think she will react to LisaR at the reunion about the nasty email LisaV alleges/brings/shows LisaR wrote about Yolanda?

This is where I question what benefit there is for LVP to release an email that is unflattering to Yolanda.  I don't understand why any of these women find it necessary to bring Yolanda skepticism about her illness.  There is no upside.

This is where I question what benefit there is for LVP to release an email that is unflattering to Yolanda.  I don't understand why any of these women find it necessary to bring Yolanda skepticism about her illness.  There is no upside.

I get it, LisaR and Eileen are trying to imply that LisaV manipulated LisaR into making the Munchausen comment on camera even though LisaR has already said that she is the only one that used that word at all. She, LisaV has the right to defend herself and this may be the only way to do it without any lingering questions left behind. So far, some of us have speculated that a few bloggers are right that LisaR is angry upset at Yolanda because of the agreement to not film with Brandi but there may be more to this than that if what LisaV alleges in her blog is true, that LisaR's was also upset/angry that Yolanda didn't support her daughters when they walked the runway in NY but had no problem going to NY for the LD Gala. According to LisaV's blog, when she didn't support LisaR's "accusations against Yolanda", LisaR decided to go after her. Heck, LisaR and Eileen have reached back to last season and the Amsterdam shopping excursion with Kim/Brandi as proof that LisaV has been manipulating LisaR all along!

Do we know when LisaR's daughter modeled in NY and how close was that to the scene with Eileen/LisaR on the beach in Malibu, because there was a noticeable shift in LisaR's attitude towards LisaV at that time, a very noticeable shift and even though she included Kyle in her comments alongside LisaV, she didn't place any blame/responsibility on Kyle at all, just LisaV which is peculiar IMO.

ETA, LisaV may only bring up the subject of the email and allow LisaR to hang herself at the reunion. We will have to wait and see.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

I get it, LisaR and Eileen are trying to imply that LisaV manipulated LisaR into making the Munchausen comment on camera even though LisaR has already said that she is the only one that used that word at all. She, LisaV has the right to defend herself and this may be the only way to do it without any lingering questions left behind. So far, some of us have speculated that a few bloggers are right that LisaR is angry upset at Yolanda because of the agreement to not film with Brandi but there may be more to this than that if what LisaV alleges in her blog is true, that LisaR's was also upset/angry that Yolanda didn't support her daughters when they walked the runway in NY but had no problem going to NY for the LD Gala. According to LisaV's blog, when she didn't support LisaR's "accusations against Yolanda", LisaR decided to go after her. Heck, LisaR and Eileen have reached back to last season and the Amsterdam shopping excursion with Kim/Brandi as proof that LisaV has been manipulating LisaR all along!

Do we know when LisaR's daughter modeled in NY and how close was that to the scene with Eileen/LisaR on the beach in Malibu, because there was a noticeable shift in LisaR's attitude towards LisaV at that time, a very noticeable shift and even though she included Kyle in her comments alongside LisaV, she didn't place any blame/responsibility on Kyle at all, just LisaV which is peculiar IMO.

ETA, LisaV may only bring up the subject of the email and allow LisaR to hang herself at the reunion. We will have to wait and see.

Fingers crossed they don't read the damn thing and elevate Yo's victim status.

Erika needs to look up the word judgmental.  She is being judgmental when she claims the others are fuddy duddys, or that they should not make mention of sick Yolanda, or talk about Brandi.  She is also dishonest.

• Love 4

Fingers crossed they don't read the damn thing and elevate Yo's victim status.

Erika needs to look up the word judgmental.  She is being judgmental when she claims the others are fuddy duddys, or that they should not make mention of sick Yolanda, or talk about Brandi.  She is also dishonest.

Hopefully LisaR will cop to it without it being read but regardless, I think Yolanda is going to go for the Gold Level of Victim Status at the reunion and we have Eileen/Erika to thank for that in the long run.

Maybe that is why she and Yolanda get along so well, they are both 2 of the most judgmental HWs out there. They should join forces with Vicki G on the OC show. LOL 

• Love 3

Erika is so judgemental, and yet she claims "who is she to judge".   I think she's one sad woman.   There just doesn't seem to be much substance in her live - it's all an act.  No friends it seems, just her "glam squad", and they are paid to pay attention to her, bolster her ego & alter ego.  She seems lonely and sad.   She never lets down her guard, and I think if she ever did, she would crumble.   She only has a few more years until that Erika Jayne act is going to be over, or look more ridiculous that it already does.  She has said that Tom is busy and they only see each other a couple of nights a week.   We haven't seen her do anything other than her act.  When she isn't out on stage, does she just ramble around in that house all alone.  Bottom line is her looks are her life. 

• Love 11

Erika is so judgemental, and yet she claims "who is she to judge". I think she's one sad woman. There just doesn't seem to be much substance in her live - it's all an act. No friends it seems, just her "glam squad", and they are paid to pay attention to her, bolster her ego & alter ego. She seems lonely and sad. She never lets down her guard, and I think if she ever did, she would crumble. She only has a few more years until that Erika Jayne act is going to be over, or look more ridiculous that it already does. She has said that Tom is busy and they only see each other a couple of nights a week. We haven't seen her do anything other than her act. When she isn't out on stage, does she just ramble around in that house all alone. Bottom line is her looks are her life.

Agree with everything here, and the sad thing is that she looks much more attractive without the trashy, trampy hair, makeup and clothes her paid glam squad does her up in. I'm not just speaking of EJ. They make EG look dated and ridiculous as well.

• Love 5

I think LVP would be happy to have Yo criticized bc down deep she is licking her lips at everything that Rinna wrote about Yo.  LVP and Yo really don't like each other.  Rinna's email helps LVP prove what a piece of shit Rinna is - why does she CARE if Yo misses her own daughters show? I am assuming the email is about Gigi and Bella. How does that affect Rinna?  And it also bad mouths Yo.  2 birds/1 email.

I think Erika would have to stand up for Yo against Rinna re the email.  Those two were at dinner afterward. Erika is on Yo's couch.  Erika is too wily I think to side with Rinna against LVP at this point.  

I don't think Erika is judgmental - more so than any rational person.  I think she really nailed everything this season.  I think she read LVP right - she is smart and an operator who does shoot from the side.  I think Rinna spoke accurately about the incident at LVP's house and I think Kyle's words backed Rinna up.  That totally supports the sniper label. I like that she has called out Rinna for her hyperbolic speech. 

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 3

I just don't think EG is that intelligent or quick-witted. She's been married to an attorney for 15 years and is bright enough to have picked up a lot from him, in a learned and studied way. But comments like "sniper from the side," she's just parroting something she heard someone else, probably Tom, say.

I still call total BS that she or her husband never watched the show. I'm not an attorney, but you can bet if I was asked to be on a reality show there's no way I'd sign on without researching it first, right along with my DH (especially if he was an attorney).

• Love 9

I think she read LVP right - she is smart and an operator who does shoot from the side.  I think Rinna spoke accurately about the incident at LVP's house and I think Kyle's words backed Rinna up.  That totally supports the sniper label. 

I agree.  Erika had LisaV's number from the git.  Almost every HW from Camille, Adrienne, Kyle, Brandi, Kim, Yo, Taylor....who'm I missing...has now called Pinky a manipulator in some form or fashion. Can they all be wrong?  Are they just jelly?

I predict LVP and Kyle are going to do some major backpedaling on Yolanda at the reunion and next season if they're all back. Kyle has already started.  LVP is calculating enough to know that that the tide will turn again in Yo's favor and she doesn't want to be remembered as a major player in poking fun at the sick lady.

If Erika's back next season, it will be interesting how she accepts LVP when LVP is hell bent on being Yo's friend again. Not for a minute, though, do I really think she wants to be Yo's friend, but it behooves her to act that way.  She doesn't like to be seen with her knickers down and she values the friendship she had with Mohamed.  Which I think is over. 

• Love 2

I think Yo and LVP will reach a cool detente for Mohamed's sake.  Yo already revealed that she and LVP never had an intimate relationship.  LVP has plausible deniability re the Kids no-lyme comments as her just misinterpreting Mo's comment.  But down deep, I don't think these two will ever like each other. Yo will use that fake singsongy voice when she sees her and LVP will fake kiss kissy her.

• Love 6

I too have a hard time believing that Erika signed on without watching BH before. First for the reasons that PK Pumpkin listed - Tom being a lawyer and all. And second - she's part of pop culture and hanging with her gay posse. They all would want to see what she was in for.

• Love 11

A headline in a legal journal read:  "Tom Girardi-Go To Your Room"

I have real issues with attorneys who fly around in their private jets and bill the same back to the client.  I can only imagine how he expensed hauling Yolanda's ass around.  Charitable expense.  Seems like Erika should have gotten one of the bedrooms in the Jewel Suite after hauling these folks cross country. 

• Love 13

I agree.  Erika had LisaV's number from the git.  Almost every HW from Camille, Adrienne, Kyle, Brandi, Kim, Yo, Taylor....who'm I missing...has now called Pinky a manipulator in some form or fashion. Can they all be wrong?  Are they just jelly?

I predict LVP and Kyle are going to do some major backpedaling on Yolanda at the reunion and next season if they're all back. Kyle has already started.  LVP is calculating enough to know that that the tide will turn again in Yo's favor and she doesn't want to be remembered as a major player in poking fun at the sick lady.

If Erika's back next season, it will be interesting how she accepts LVP when LVP is hell bent on being Yo's friend again. Not for a minute, though, do I really think she wants to be Yo's friend, but it behooves her to act that way.  She doesn't like to be seen with her knickers down and she values the friendship she had with Mohamed.  Which I think is over. 

I agree.  This is perhaps the thing I'm most interested in learning about at the reunion. Although I'll probably be disappointed because I never get what I want out of the reunion. 

• Love 2

You're missing the former Mrs. Zanuck and Witchy Poo! ;-)

If Erika comes back, I have a feeling she and LVP will be chummy. They both strike me as rather calculated and strategic in their roles on this show (and I totally think Erika studied up on the show prior to filming), and given how Lisa V. seems to be on the legit outs with Rinna and that Kathryn doesn't seem long for this world, I can see the past Erika/Lisa V. web beef being quickly swept under the rug. 

• Love 2

You're missing the former Mrs. Zanuck

Well, my goodness.  She is soon to become the former Mrs. Zanuck. Had to google that.  Did not know!  She was never really into him anyway. 

She told us herself that he "wasn't her type".   Too bad she didn't figure that out before she married him 13 years ago. 

• Love 3
(edited)
GMA reported the lawsuit against Girardi this morning, apparently it's going to be making headlines until it's settled.

I had hopes that this marriage wouldn't turn out like marriages did in the old B&W movies when an old codger won the hand of a young, sexy thing with promises, but I'm beginning to wonder.  I have visions of Tom saying to Erika years ago, "I'll make you a star, baby!"  Naw, can't have happened.  Those old guys always smoked cigars, and Tom doesn't smoke.  :)

Funny.  I never could figure out why Erika volunteered to fly Yo to and from Cleveland.  Maybe Erika wanted to visit the Rock and Roll Museum there.  ;)

Edited by Lura
(edited)

GMA reported the lawsuit against Girardi this morning, apparently it's going to be making headlines until it's settled.

FYI... Statement From Tom Girardi and The Girardi|Keese Law Firm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -

March 31, 2016

http://www.girardikeese.com/Statement-From-Tom-Girardi/?dcmp=statement&gclid=CK-YgOLw7csCFYsehgodi_8NhA&_vsrefdom=p.6275

Looks like the Curse of the Real Housewives has struck again!!  I saw this on the noon news today, along with Tom Girardi stating that "he is a target because of the Real Housewives show".   Ummmm---can't be a target unless there's a reson for someone to aim at you!!   ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 2
(edited)

I wonder how much they invested in the 'champions of justice' award?

BE WARNED: If you open the release, you will see banner ads for the "champions of justice"....assholes.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 1

LOL First, the add I had to watch first was an add from Target about children's bedding, someone at E needs to rethink this! LOL

Second, Erika is far too old to be doing this style of music in the getups she wears. Don't get me wrong, she is still very pretty and has a good body but time has not stood still for her despite all the top PS she has had.

Third, she can't sing very well, even with auto tune and she can't dance! LOL

• Love 6
(edited)
LOL First, the add I had to watch first was an add from Target about children's bedding, someone at E needs to rethink this! LOL

Second, Erika is far too old to be doing this style of music in the getups she wears. Don't get me wrong, she is still very pretty and has a good body but time has not stood still for her despite all the top PS she has had.

Third, she can't sing very well, even with auto tune and she can't dance! LOL

I get your point, but don't let Madonna and a few others read this, who are still going strong at ten years older than Erika!  While I don't personally care for them, there's no denying they have millions of fans.  Many critics are down on Madonna, for instance, for her skimpy costumes, her "dirty dancing," and her increasingly limited vocal range.  Just saying....  :)            

Edited by Lura