Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Love Bites

• Start Topic

You know how you sometimes say the same thing twice in two different contexts and hilariously both times you were actually referring to something from your past and didn't mean anything you said in regards to the present day either time? Lol reality stars are just like us.

Cna66yX.jpg

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 5

Good god that's an unflattering angle of Scheana.

I think we missed a whole chunk of action--whatever made La Squared go from meh to possessive over James within what seemed like a 24 hour span, had to be something big. She shouldn't have cared that anybody hooked up with him. The whole thing was weird. But I do believe she retained the exact same expression on her face the whole time. Maybe it's the dead eyes.

Lala finding refuge with Jax was hilarious. To the rescue!

My favorite part was everybody out in the alley. It looked like they were on a break from shooting. I loved that bored/comfortable vibe. I want more of Sur Alley even if it comes with Kristen, who continues to improve and at least tries to verbally and physically remove herself from James-infested situations. But James can't seem to let her be.

Edited by HouseofBeck
  • Love 2
The Mighty Peanut, on 08 Dec 2015 - 6:47 PM, said:

You know how you sometimes say the same thing twice in two different contexts and hilariously both times you were actually referring to something from your past and didn't mean anything you said in regards to the present day either time? Lol reality stars are just like us.

Cna66yX.jpg

Riiiight.  So Bravo edited out the "I used to be young and shallow and said"  'I could never date anyone who's sober', and all my explanations thereafter, but I am constantly telling everyone who will listen that I don't want a sober spouse, I just want him to party "responsibly and normally" like the rest of us do.  Suuuuure, Sheana.  Whatevs.

• Love 7

Coke too.... (joining you.... slinking away... bu not ashamed ^_^ )

Yes, I slink away in shame with both of you ladies. When he said 7 hours of sex, I thought, "yeah 7 hours of semi-hard coke dick that can't cum and has to be re fueled by constant snorting of lines". Thankfully, these days I have a program to help me deal with that shame. Ha! Cracking up over here.

• Love 4

Does the Sur alley have it's own twitter? It should.

ETA: I might create a SUR_alley twitter account. I will build a whole mythology of how the alley became a sentient being born from tears, cigarette butts, and other forms of DNA.

• Love 11

I fanwanked that DJ Muppet told Max and Max told Ken.

While setting up and doing sound check..I say James made an announcement over his Fischer Price Speakers.

Check 1, check 2, check 3, thank you Lauren for the delicious marks you left me Dove

• Love 4

You guys need to watch the aftershow clips on Bravo. Julie and Brandy do not give a single fuck about James and Lala, who themselves give many, many fucks. For example, it is pointed out that Lala and James' celebrity couple name would be "Lames" and they are totally pissed and suggest "JaJa". James says they "are so totally the opposite of lame". Brandy (in regards to JaJa) replies "We didn't write that." 

I might have to revaluate my dislike of Julie and Brandy. They've rubbed me the wrong way ever since I first saw them on People's Couch.

• Love 1
He doesn't need to be at Gay Pride, he doesn't need to be going to a strip club (hopefully they were joking.)  He's an ADDICT.  He's in recovery.  Thank God for Flat Iron and Schwartzie.  They seem to actually get and understand what he's going through and what he needs.

I just want the Toms to adopt Shay. Flat Iron could break up with Adriana. Katie could be the house mom. And lots of Gordo! This is my Christmas wish. 

I didn't mind Lala last night.  Hopefully the Instagram, etc. was to throw people off and she isn't/wasn't truly dating DJ Muppet Baby.  He's a major scuz.

Sadly, I think she really is. They are all over each other's IG. Just two days ago she posted a picture of her and James celebrating Max Todd's birthday with him. I think she is acting all pissy with him on the aftershow because she knows she SHOULD be pissy at him. But in reality she's either just an insecure girl who lets guys treat her like crap, or she's thirsty as hell and using James just like he used Kristen. 

I fanwanked that DJ Muppet told Max and Max told Ken.

Not implausible at all. 

Also likely? James told anyone who would listen and wasn't on camera at the time. He clearly wanted people to know, but didn't want people to think he wanted them to know. 

LaLa: "...and then she's fucking the dude I'm making out with and making music with?!?"

Because rapping to lyrics off your iphone on a couch is sacred. 

ETA: I might create a SUR_alley twitter account. I will build a whole mythology of how the alley became a sentient being born from tears, cigarette butts, and other forms of DNA.

If you do this, I'm quite likely to finally create a Twitter account. And the SUR alley will be the only account I will follow. 

• Love 5

Just watched this episode last night and someone please tell me I'm not the only mid 40's middle class working gal that watches this mess! 

OMG! These fools are ridiculous.  So much to snark on but everyone here has already said it all.  

I will say that Jax looked damn scary during Pride and is definitely looking worse as time goes on.  James makes me roll my eyes so much I'm afraid they are going to get stuck up there. lol  

And yes I'm going to admit this - I LOVE Tom Sandoval.  I can't help myself - I love dark haired, dark eyed fellas and he is such a hottie!  And I've always had some kinda feeling for Kristen so I'm rooting for her too.  Not together of course!

• Love 4

Just watched this episode last night and someone please tell me I'm not the only mid 40's middle class working gal that watches this mess!

41 and loving it as much as Sandoval loves a flat iron. Nay, as much as James loves to DJ. I would stalk this show to Miami and back.

• Love 4

Do you mean Kevin Lee? I am cracking up.

I was just picturing the guy from King of Queens running around gay pride.

I literally was thinking this same thing. I was like "When did Kevin James appear on this episode?"

• Love 5

I totally made a SUR Alley twitter account. Please follow and RT. I can't do too much on it while I'm at work, I don't want to get fired like Kristen. The premise is that the enchanted tear of Kristen fell in a crack on the street at exactly midnight, which caused a series of unlikely events that made the alley a living being. https://twitter.com/SUR_Alley

• Love 11
41 and loving it as much as Sandoval loves a flat iron. Nay, as much as James loves to DJ. I would stalk this show to Miami and back.

I'm almost 36 and I love it as much Scheana loves giant pictures of herself and as much as Katie does not love a ring on a string. 

• Love 5

No, he said something about his floor getting wet I think

Oh thank god.

I don't see Scheana hooking up with Jax.

I do see Shay possibly going on a bender and Scheana using that as an excuse to hookup with someone else.

She'll expect to be forgiven for the transgression and I see her more with Anthony as he kind of has that boy next door look like Eddie Cibrian.

THIS. Scheana seems to be more like Jax's little sister than potential hookup, kinda like Binky/Spencer on Made in Chelsea.

But I can see her hooking up with someone after Shay goes on a three-day bender and doesn't call…maybe there will even be some shady Instagram pics which make Scheana think he's cheating.

• Love 3

Do you mean Kevin Lee?  I am cracking up.

I was just picturing the guy from King of Queens running around gay pride.

Due to this post, my coworkers all think I am insane for busting out laughing for no apparent reason.  Thanks.

• Love 4

I totally made a SUR Alley twitter account. Please follow and RT. I can't do too much on it while I'm at work, I don't want to get fired like Kristen. The premise is that the enchanted tear of Kristen fell in a crack on the street at exactly midnight, which caused a series of unlikely events that made the alley a living being. https://twitter.com/SUR_Alley

OHH I'm jealous, I didn't think of that first! Maybe I'll make a DJ James Kennedy's laptop twitter and we can follow each other? 

• Love 2

OHH I'm jealous, I didn't think of that first! Maybe I'll make a DJ James Kennedy's laptop twitter and we can follow each other?

Works for me! The bathroom also has potential. I'm developing a side plot of the alley and the bathroom hating each other.

Topic: latest pumped podcast has the director of the night before promo, and she confirms Kristen is crazy and getting a good edit. IDGAF, I love my cig Sally. Did anyone else notice James told her she smells? Didn't Jax say that, too?

• Love 1
someone please tell me I'm not the only mid 40's middle class working gal that watches this mess!

Nope. And while he tries to act as if he just happens to sit down when I start watching it lately, I think my mid-40s BF does too.

• Love 4

Isn't the bathroom where Stassi kept all her liquor in the vents? Anyways, I don't care if Kristen is getting a good edit, I love her. She really does make the show for me. Everything else is pretty boring this season. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for Tom and Katie to finally be engaged but that's not why I watch this show.

And maybe I will start a James Kennedy laptop twitter. Maybe. Not making any promises.  But it's an idea. :)

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1

Yeah, Stassi told business genius Lisa Vanderbucks that she and her friends hid their booze in the bathroom while on duty. If memory serves, they hid bottles pilfered from the bar in the air vents and in the toilet tank. Stassi, honey, it's ony a perfect crime if you don't talk about it. Oh yeah, way to rat out your former coworkers, but then again, business tycoon Lisa Vanderbucks probably didn't nail the toilet lid and air vent shut after Stassi spilled the beans.

I wonder how busy they REALLY were during Pride Night...

• Love 1

Totally followed the SUR alley Twitter. I;d also shamelessly follow the bathroom, and James's laptop. Maybe I would finally go on Twitter and be entertained rather than annoyed.

So am I the only one who's been rewatching this week's episode? I really need to just DVR the aftershow too, cos the couple episodes I've caught actually weren't bad, even though I never really got into that People's Couch show...so I find those two are seeming kinda awkward as hosts.

• Love 1

Nope. And while he tries to act as if he just happens to sit down when I start watching it lately, I think my mid-40s BF does too.

My 40 year old husband: "Uuuugh why do you watch this crap?....so that chick Kristen, is she still hooking up with that ugly guy James?"

• Love 6

Did Tom Schwartz say that Peter has kissed many of the guys' girlfriends?

So Lisa V does not fire Jax after watching this episode?

I think he's referencing the fact before VPR started that Peter dated both Katie and Stassi before they hooked up with Schwartz and Jax respectively. He might have also dated Kristen for awhile too but I can't remember.

• Love 1

I think he's referencing the fact before VPR started that Peter dated both Katie and Stassi before they hooked up with Schwartz and Jax respectively. He might have also dated Kristen for awhile too but I can't remember.

Oh, thanks. I had no idea he had dated all of them.

I hope Jax does not completely humiliate LaLa. I feel kind of bad for her. Jax knows that she's vulnerable and hurt after what James did, but Jax plans to bed her once then drop her. Not nice.

Holy shit, Amy Phillips is following my SUR_Alley twitter.

Lol I was just coming here to post that! If you have enough good stuff on there maybe it will make it on to WWHL! If she keeps re tweeting your statuses (stati?) I am sure you can expect a LOT more followers. Oh the pressure!

ETA - 39 y.o. male here who loves this show. Been watching since the first episode of the first season. I have my gf to thank though because I only knew of the show because she is a big housewives fan

Edited by bblancobrnx
  • Love 2

OMG! These fools are ridiculous.  So much to snark on but everyone here has already said it all.  

I will say that Jax looked damn scary during Pride and is definitely looking worse as time goes on.  James makes me roll my eyes so much I'm afraid they are going to get stuck up there. lol  

And yes I'm going to admit this - I LOVE Tom Sandoval.  I can't help myself - I love dark haired, dark eyed fellas and he is such a hottie!  And I've always had some kinda feeling for Kristen so I'm rooting for her too.  Not together of course!

Well I'm 57 an I love this show! I worked in restaurants for over 45 years (still do from time to time) and YEP everybody smokes and most of the "young" ones are hooking up with each other. And drug use and alcohol is rampant. Always has been, always will be. So this like old home week for me!

And I love Sandoval also. More him and less Muppet baby please. Muppet baby is so unlikable I just can not with him. And smug! Mu God. Sleeping with some chick does not make you irresistible you twit, 

• Love 6

Holy shit, Amy Phillips is following my SUR_Alley twitter.

No pressure, nope! :-)

I think I am following SUR_Alley too but am not sure b/c I didn't get any feedback that it worked. :-|

Is it safe to assume every male-female pairing has occurred within this group?

I'm still having mixed feelings about the Toms being ex-Seminoles and wondering if I ever saw them in town.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1

Some thoughts:

1) I'm not a violent man, but someone needs to punch that self-satisfied smirk off James' face. 

2) Ditch the mockney accent. You're not fooling anyone, you privately-educated, over-privileged twat.

3) Every time they show an exterior of Pump, I am reminded of a warehouse on the corner of some shitty industrial district. It sure doesn't look like a prime location to me.

• Love 7

So yeah----I figure out my husband had a pill problem. So I;

A) Whine about how it effects ME

B) Tell him he can smoke weed but not pop pills

C) Have him go to the gym because THAT solves addiction

D) When he gets "better" gloat about how he makes ME happy-not him

E) Take him to bars and clubs where there's plenty of alcohol

F) Mention not once but TWICE that I don't want a sober husband because it won't be fun for ME

G) Have my friends try to get him a job at a bar.

Schena thy name is DELUSIONAL!!!

• Love 10
So yeah----I figure out my husband had a pill problem. So I;

A) Whine about how it effects ME
B) Tell him he can smoke weed but not pop pills
C) Have him go to the gym because THAT solves addiction
D) When he gets "better" gloat about how he makes ME happy-not him
E) Take him to bars and clubs where there's plenty of alcohol
F) Mention not once but TWICE that I don't want a sober husband because it won't be fun for ME
G) Have my friends try to get him a job at a bar.

Schena thy name is DELUSIONAL!!!

Don't forget:

H) Feed him broccoli for breakfast and Capri Suns for dinner. 

I) Finally get your last name changed, because that means he can never move out again.

J) Pretend this is the best time of your life whilst your spouse is honestly describing the struggle to his friends. 

K) Replace talking over your husband during disagreements with ignoring him and texting. 

• Love 8

Well I'm 57 an I love this show! I worked in restaurants for over 45 years (still do from time to time) and YEP everybody smokes and most of the "young" ones are hooking up with each other. And drug use and alcohol is rampant. Always has been, always will be. So this like old home week for me!

And I love Sandoval also. More him and less Muppet baby please. Muppet baby is so unlikable I just can not with him. And smug! Mu God. Sleeping with some chick does not make you irresistible you twit, 

Glad I am not the only 50 something person that watches this.

• Love 2

My mom is in her 50s and she's the one who got me into this show. You'd think it would be the other way around!

47 here.  Comparing notes every week w/a 40-year-old coworker.  (and I don't hate that it gives me something to talk about w/my son's mid-twenties GF)

• Love 3

DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS MY EXPERT OPINION BASED ON MANY YEARS IN MY 20's AS A COMPLETE DEGENERATE. I DO NOT HAVE IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF THE OPINIONS CONTAINED HEREIN:

WOW! I just watched the scenes with Jax from gay pride like 3 times in a row and i gotta say...Jax was jacked out of his mind on coke! I mean, that was no 1 or 2 bumps to sober up...He was tooted to the nth degree. No wonder he has burned through one stock and two aftermarket noses already. Not a good look.

Edited by bblancobrnx
  • Love 4