Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Love Bites

• Start Topic

I was thinking the 7 hour sex thing was molly related. I remember a guy in my early 20s that could have sex all night if turned on, no drugs or anything besides a lot of shots. It was the best thing, rare, but happens if in the right mood and with the right person.

I think James has the promise of being a music producer which is why all the aspiring recording artists love him. He can make music and knows what he is doing.

They all looked like they were on drugs this episode. Especially Lala, James, Kirsten, and Jax. Kirsten has these major bags under her eyes all the time, she looks terrible. 

Other notes: I think Lala is beautiful. Peter is gorgeous as well. 

Edited by bravofan27

Not related to cast or show happenings, but...does anyone know the title & artist of the song that played just before the Toms and Shay were doing Afro Brazilian Dance fighting?  Sounds like "we're living the good life", but I haven't been able to find anything on the interwebz or iTunes that's close.

Did everyone notice that Andy Cohen mentioned the Sur Back Alley Twitter account on WWHL Monday night when he had on Schwartz and Katie during his "here's what" segment just after the Lala/Jax bit when he mentioned their wedding guest list?

• Love 3

Did everyone notice that Andy Cohen mentioned the Sur Back Alley Twitter account on WWHL Monday night when he had on Schwartz and Katie during his "here's what" segment just after the Lala/Jax bit when he mentioned their wedding guest list?

I totally caught that. Woo Sur Back Alley!!!