Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Cock Of The Walk

• Start Topic

It's too bad Lala went on to date James. I was proud of her when she told James to stop the PDA out of respect for Kristen. She was smart enough to realize she was being used as a prop (perhaps due to her experience as professional arm candy, but you take what you can get).

• Love 1

Can you elaborate on how his drug test isn't testing for the drug he uses?

Of course I will. I would be delighted. We know from what they have said that hydrocodone is Shay's drug of choice. We also saw the exact brand and model of drug test that he was taking for her in the prior episode. This test is used to check for oxycodone, and methadone, and heroin, but not hydrocodone. I looked up online the specs for the test because I could read the box on my tv screen and saw nothing about hydrocodone.

• Love 4

Rocky is a slightly less deranged Kristen.

Comparing Kristen to Rocky is by far the meanest thing I've ever seen said about Kristen. 

Lala was acting a little too wide-eyed and innocent for my taste at the beginning, but she redeemed herself by the end. If she's still dating James for any reason other than to guarantee her spot on the show, though, she's an idiot.

• Love 3

First off I seem to remember Lala was not fine at all with James calling her a slut/whore. Second, it wasn't being called basic that upset her, it was "basic bitch." Coming from a man who says he likes you, that's pretty disparaging. James has shown himself over and over to be a nasty drunk. 95% certain he'll cheat on Lala just like he did to Kristen, if he hasn't already. I bet the reason he accuses Kristen of cheating, drinking, etc. is because he's actually the one doing those things and therefore projecting. Again. Just like he accuses Lala of being a slut when he's the one hooking up with randos like that Jenna chick behind his GF's back.

• Love 3

First off I seem to remember Lala was not fine at all with James calling her a slut/whore. Second, it wasn't being called basic that upset her, it was "basic bitch." Coming from a man who says he likes you, that's pretty disparaging. James has shown himself over and over to be a nasty drunk. 95% certain he'll cheat on Lala just like he did to Kristen, if he hasn't already. I bet the reason he accuses Kristen of cheating, drinking, etc. is because he's actually the one doing those things and therefore projecting. Again. Just like he accuses Lala of being a slut when he's the one hooking up with randos like that Jenna chick behind his GF's back.

That is what James said..."basic bitch" but Lala made it crystal clear that the "basic" part is what upset her...not the "bitch"...right after and in her TH

ETA - She also makes it crystal clear in the aftershow that it was "basic" that upset her

Edited by bblancobrnx
  • Love 1

Comparing Kristen to Rocky is by far the meanest thing I've ever seen said about Kristen. 

LOL. At least we've never seen Rocky, charmingly tell her boss to, "Suck a dick." or have sex with her boyfriends' best friend on her boyfriend's couch.  Both annoying, annoying women but I contend Kristen wears the krown when it comes  krazy. 

I will say this for Kristen, though:  she admitted last night on the aftershow that when she told her manager to suck it, and yelled at her to eff off, that it wasn't one of her finest moments.  I believe she knows this now and seems to have mellowed.  If she'd just stop lurking by the dumpsters she'd seem almost normal.

• Love 3

James is a waste of a perfectly good British accent.What a little douchecanoe.

I am in agreement that it was a good first step for Peter/Ray Ramano to cut the ponytail.  But I was hoping he was going to go even shorter - like Tom Sandovahl length.  Instead, he's just got a shorter version of the 'do he had before.  I predict he'll be pulling it back into the 'tail before long.  And yes, good GAWD shave that horrific 'stache off, too.  That's an eye assault (opposite of an eye vacation). 

Teddybear, on 01 Dec 2015 - 02:40 AM, said:

Yes because I need to discuss what's happening with Kristen's lips. 

It cracks me up how Kristen crawls out of the woodwork wherever they are. 

I'm so confused by Lala's looks.  She should be pretty, but something is so harsh about her.  I think it's her makeup.  

Yes, I agree it's her makeup.  I think the shade of foundation/powder she wears (especially in her THs) is one shade too dark.  I do agree, as somebody mentioned, she's be less ordinary looking with darker hair. 

Speaking of her, did my ears deceive me, or did she say (really quickly in one of her THs) that it would be "dope" to get paid for having sex????

BogoGog24, on 01 Dec 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:

QuoteFirst off I seem to remember Lala was not fine at all with James calling her a slut/whore. Second, it wasn't being called basic that upset her, it was "basic bitch." Coming from a man who says he likes you, that's pretty disparaging. James has shown himself over and over to be a nasty drunk. 95% certain he'll cheat on Lala just like he did to Kristen, if he hasn't already. I bet the reason he accuses Kristen of cheating, drinking, etc. is because he's actually the one doing those things and therefore projecting. Again. Just like he accuses Lala of being a slut when he's the one hooking up with randos like that Jenna chick behind his GF's back.

He's definitely projecting!  We know he cheated on Kristen at least twice now while the cameras were rolling.  Who knows how many times he did it while they weren't filming? 

QuoteOH, and did Sandoval say he was a chef in the mid-nineties?

No, he said early to mid 2000s.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 1

Of course I will. I would be delighted. We know from what they have said that hydrocodone is Shay's drug of choice. We also saw the exact brand and model of drug test that he was taking for her in the prior episode. This test is used to check for oxycodone, and methadone, and heroin, but not hydrocodone. I looked up online the specs for the test because I could read the box on my tv screen and saw nothing about hydrocodone.

If the test checks for synthetic opiates, such as Oxycodone, then it's really, really likely that it tests for Hydrocodine, too.

• Love 3

Speaking of her, did my ears deceive me, or did she say (really quickly in one of her THs) that it would be "dope" to get paid for having sex?

Your ears did not deceive you. She did say that. She has no problem with whoring...her problem was with being called "basic"

• Love 5

If the test checks for synthetic opiates, such as Oxycodone, then it's really, really likely that it tests for Hydrocodine, too.

Well, the test says that it checks for illicit "opiates". It actually specifically listed a few different prescription opiates (each under their own section of the test), and a few other non opiate prescription drugs. The test has a section for "oxycodone" and a section for "methadone" just like a section for THC, and a section for cocaine. I have known people with a very large oxycodone habit who have taken the tests with an "opiate" section only to have that section show negative. So the test only works if it has a trigger for certain metabolites, and it appears that this test looks for the ones from oxycodone specifically, but not hydrocodone, or hydromorphone

ETA - Just to be clear to you...This is one of those instant at home tests, not a lab test. I think if it hits positive you can then send it to a lab (with a whole lot of money) to get really specific results

Here is the product page http://www.firstcheckfamily.com/products/drug-tests/12-drug/

So clearly it has a section for "illicit opiates" (which would clearly be at least heroin amd opium, but I guess may include other stuff). Under the section for prescription drugs, it lists "oxycodone" and "methadone" with their own sections but does not list hydrocodone. hydrocodone does not metabolize the same as heroin and opium and thus is not covered by the illicit section, and the prescription section does not specifically test for its metabolites, only the metabolites for oxycodone which are not the same

EDITED AGAIN - Here is what i was looking for. I was correct. This test WILL NOT show hydrocodone as it is not specifically testing for it as it is with oxycodone

https://www.erowid.org/pharms/hydrocodone/hydrocodone_testing.shtml

By the way...not trying to be a know it all, just trying to spread correct information because I have a feeling a lot of people in general.are misinformed or have misconceptions about drug testing. ..especially at home instant drug testimg

Are we allowed to discuss the previews for next week on here? Who do you think James is talking about re: the scratches .... ?

if there isn't one already, usually one would make a new post for the upcoming episode to talk about the previews or first looks Edited by bblancobrnx
  • Love 4

LOL. At least we've never seen Rocky, charmingly tell her boss to, "Suck a dick." or have sex with her boyfriends' best friend on her boyfriend's couch. Both annoying, annoying women but I contend Kristen wears the krown when it comes krazy.

I will say this for Kristen, though: she admitted last night on the aftershow that when she told her manager to suck it, and yelled at her to eff off, that it wasn't one of her finest moments. I believe she knows this now and seems to have mellowed. If she'd just stop lurking by the dumpsters she'd seem almost normal.

All that is true but to my memory Kristen has never stripped down to her underwear to abruptly leave SUR in the middle of her shift without permission and leaving the rest of the crew to handle a busy dinner service while she goes off somewhere to goof off for 7 hours, then return like nothing ever happened. Kristen is krazy for sure, but more in a stalking behind dumpsters and showing up wherever her exes might be kind of way. IMO Rocky's a whole other level of krazy. Edited by BogoGog24
  • Love 6

So much gold here, I don't know where to begin.

I nearly blew sweet tea out my nose at Lala - - LALA - - making the comment that she would take Kristen in a fight.  Riiiiight . . . this is the same person who had to run home to mommy crying because Katie and Scheana were mean to her.  Uh-huh.  Sure.  I'd take Kristen any day and twice on Sundays.

If Lala is still with James after everything we saw, she's a damn fool.  James takes douchewaffle to a whole new level, quite a feat with this group.  When Jax looks sane and rational next to you, you're in trouble.  Congrats, James.  I have to admit I felt very, very uncomfortable watching things go down.  Reminded me too much of my own previous dysfunctional relationship.  James is a liar, cheater and has sociopathic tendencies.  Kristen should be glad he's gone.  Change the locks, girl.

Damn you, Nugget for saying something smart and reasonable.  It makes me almost like you. Damn.

Scheana chooses to leave her newly sober (1 week, ya'll) husband at home so she can go out drinking and watch the Kristen-James shit go down?  Girl, no.  So wrong on so many levels.  If Shay and her marriage was her priority, she'd have her happy ass at home with him, watching t.v. 

I floved the scene with Flat Iron making omelettes at Chez Shay.  In case you didn't know, if you're a famous actress you've probably eaten Tom's eggs.  The perv in me just loves that statement.  Will Flat Iron's talents and accomplishments never cease?   

• Love 9
I nearly blew sweet tea out my nose at Lala - - LALA - - making the comment that she would take Kristen in a fight.  Riiiiight . . . this is the same person who had to run home to mommy crying because Katie and Scheana were mean to her.  Uh-huh.  Sure.  I'd take Kristen any day and twice on Sundays.

Right? Her THs were vastly different from how she was acting around James and Sandoval. She looked petrified and was all, "She's not going to come break into my house, is she?"  But then she wants to try and play tough. Not buying it.

• Love 3

And, I'm sorry, but who in the actual fuck wants to eat broccoli for breakfast? I'm not talking about little florets mixed in your omelet. But an actual side of broccoli? I'd be back on the pills in the five seconds. 

I figured that maybe this was an actual thing that people do and was just like and that's why I'll never be skinny.  Although I do really love broccoli.  i don't think I'd like Tom's broccoli though, it looked overcooked to me.

LOL. At least we've never seen Rocky, charmingly tell her boss to, "Suck a dick." or have sex with her boyfriends' best friend on her boyfriend's couch.  Both annoying, annoying women but I contend Kristen wears the krown when it comes  krazy. 

I will say this for Kristen, though:  she admitted last night on the aftershow that when she told her manager to suck it, and yelled at her to eff off, that it wasn't one of her finest moments.  I believe she knows this now and seems to have mellowed.  If she'd just stop lurking by the dumpsters she'd seem almost normal.

Kristin's crazy is usually actually justified, just not at the level she's putting out and she's super entertaining.  I feel like she'd actually be fun to drink with, just don't bang her boyfriend and maybe have bail money ready just in case.  Rocky is an attention whoring, ceiling staring nimrod with almost no redeeming qualities.  I feel like I would have to kill either her or myself after 5 minutes of being in the same room with her.  Kristin's antics are never of the "look at me, aren't I just so darn cute" variety and seem to actually stem from hurt and anger.

• Love 4

Right? Her THs were vastly different from how she was acting around James and Sandoval. She looked petrified and was all, "She's not going to come break into my house, is she?"  But then she wants to try and play tough. Not buying it.

The person that shyly told Scheana okay busted im not working in Milan, and then confesses to Lisa she went home to her mommy is NOT a bad ass. Don't front that youll take Kristen, when you cried about being called out for being a party girl/ arm candy/ prositi.  You can have tears in your eyes then say you are bad.  I actually think the nicer girl is the real one and the Talking Heads girl is trying to keep a job. 

Also I believe Kristen probably did sleep around on James, as payback for him making out with Jeanna.

James is an ugly little prick... "YOULL NEVER HAVE THIS KRISTEN!" Um okay he must have a huge **** to match that ego because what else does he bring to the table?

That was kind of amazing. Kristen/Lala 2016!

I'm actually sad that it looks like Lala sleeps with James again next episode. I loved watching all of his shitty behavior become crystal clear to her.

Also Jax and Kristen sharing a toast as they watched James go down in flames is why I love this show so much.

So, I really don't want to offend anyone, but when I was listening to Sheena's healthy living plan I started to wonder if she's involved in Scientology. Don't they recommend various diets to deal with addiction and/or mental health issues?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

When is Stassi going to appear and how is she going to fit in to this high school drama? 

Poor Jax. He has totally lost his looks. Getting old is a bitch. Especially with that lifestyle. 

I don't know why but I'm liking Sandoval this season. He cooks, ya'll. And his hair was everything this episode. 

So it was established that Schwartz and Shay don't have jobs. Why are these women wasting their time? I guess Schwartzie picks up modeling jobs that pay pretty well from time to time which keeps him from being a complete  freeloader. Shay on the other hand, has no redeeming qualities as far as I can see. He has a substance problem, he doesn't work, he's lazy and out of shape. And he married Scheana. Who, from all accounts last night, is perfectly fine with leaving him alone on the couch watching TV while she's out having a good time and freely admitted it with no shame at all. Yup. It's true everlasting love with those two.  

I'm still trying to figure out why people like him so much. Does he even have a personality?  Is it just because he's quiet and doesn't stir shit? Not enough reason for me. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3

Damn! So now Flat-Iron Tom's a Eggmactorician?

OK, I did laugh at Tom exaggerating about the time he had to work the omelets station at one of uber-businesswoman Lisa Vanderbuck's restaurant brunches.

How nice of Schena to leave Shay at home so he wouldn't get into trouble while she was out drinking and watching the spectacle Kristen was going to create. Because one never ever gets drunk or drugged-up alone at home!

I think Scheana left him home alone without any qualms as there is nothing in the Princess Palace that Shay could hock. Maybe if there were some frames around those ginormous photos he could have hocked those. But there was nothing but a pile of Scheana Marie Shake It CD's. Shay could have sat outside playing that song and people walking by would have paid him to shut it off

• Love 7

I figured that maybe this was an actual thing that people do and was just like and that's why I'll never be skinny.  Although I do really love broccoli.  i don't think I'd like Tom's broccoli though, it looked overcooked to me.

Kristin's crazy is usually actually justified, just not at the level she's putting out and she's super entertaining.  I feel like she'd actually be fun to drink with, just don't bang her boyfriend and maybe have bail money ready just in case.  Rocky is an attention whoring, ceiling staring nimrod with almost no redeeming qualities.  I feel like I would have to kill either her or myself after 5 minutes of being in the same room with her.  Kristin's antics are never of the "look at me, aren't I just so darn cute" variety and seem to actually stem from hurt and anger.

I find Kristen to be less "Special Snowflake" (a la Rocky) and more "Dramatic Icicle with a Vengeance."

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 6

Also I believe Kristen probably did sleep around on James, as payback for him making out with Jeanna.

James is an ugly little prick... "YOULL NEVER HAVE THIS KRISTEN!" Um okay he must have a huge **** to match that ego because what else does he bring to the table?

Ummm . . . a laptop with his name on it?  A Beemer perfect for selfies?  A shit ton of wife beaters?  An intimate know-how of clearing tables and washing dishes?  Otherwise, I got nothing.

James making the "You'll never have THIS" remark - - you got me rolling, mate.  Please.  I'm small boned and on the short side and I'm fairly certain that I could seriously whup his ass if riled up.  And not the TH kind of ass whupping that Lala is fond of but the kind that would make Kristen gleeful.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

OK, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,  imagine Scheana's world if Shay was like "I need actual help" or "I'm doing this recovery thing," like it would just tumble from the slightest assertion that he might exist  

Edited by runforcover
  • Love 3

I do not think that little rodent is attractive at all. He is about one step up from Jax in my book, and that's only because he appears moderately cleaner. The only way I could date that guy was if I was blind. I love his accent, but everything else about him sucks. 

Shay on the other hand, has no redeeming qualities as far as I can see. He has a substance problem, he doesn't work, he's lazy and out of shape.

Shay isn't currently working, but I swear he worked on past seasons. His IG says he is a producer/rapper/DJ....something like that. I don't know, but I wouldn't exactly write him off as lazy just yet. I think the dude is suffering from depression. Maybe something happened with work and then being out of work worsened his depression/addiction....and then that, in turn, made him less likely to find another job. It's a vicious cycle. 

• Love 4

This was probably the best episode so far this season. There are moments that still have me laughing. James and Kristen's breakup- which Andy on WWHL made into a black and white noir like film of the clip which made me laugh even harder last night-James going from wanting to make out with Lala and then 4 minutes later calling her a "basic bitch" because his mind works like a four year old who didn't get a new toy. Oh, man. THIS IS THE SHOW I WANTED FOR THE LAST FOUR EPISODES. Not interventions, not shopping for engagement rings, not stupid Tom and Arainia "adulting", THIS EPISODE. Everything about it, was gold.

• Love 11

So I was at SUR when I was in LA a few weeks ago.  Idk what Lala is talking about it being so booked up.  Was there on a Friday nite & the bar was not happening & there were few peeps at the tables.  It was around 6, so maybe it was a bit early?  OK, this is my 4th time there (hiding head in shame & embarrassment), and this is the 4th time I've seen Peter there -- and no sign of Sandoval, Jax or anyone else from the show.  Hmmm, what does that say?  I only saw Peter from a distance, but his hair looked greasy as fuck & pulled back into . . .  yes, a teeny tiny pony tail.  Ugh, get a clue, Peter.  Sheesh, why do attractive guys purposely make themselves look slimy & fugly as hell?

Also, it took a few years but I'm fine with Ariana. Like, we're good now.  

Not me.  Ariana is making tons of sense -- and yet that smuggy smugness of hers, particularly in every damn TH she does, bugs the absolute piss outta me.  Me?  I still can't stand this woman.  And when she talks about her relationship with Sandoval, I twitch.  It all seems very fake & an all too obvious cover (to me, at least) for her being his beard.

So Shay is depressed?  Big woo.  Go out & get a freakin' job & earn a living like the rest of us, you lazy fuck.  As Judge Judy would say, it sure looks like he hasn't been missing any meals, has he?  I'm still baffled why Scheana would marry a jobless bum.

Anyone catch Scheana on WWHL?  She was asked how she could be judging Lala, given her situation with Eddie.  Oh man, I luved, luved, luved how she so stupidly & ineffectively deflected.  Look, I like Scheana, but she really is a fucking idiot.  She said how it was 9 years ago & she didn't have a smartphone then, to quickly Google that Eddie was married.  Oy, Scheana, really?  Who was this directed to -- 8 year olds, who don't know that everyone had computers then & she could have found out in a second, then too, if Eddie was married?  Love ya, Scheana, but c'mon, hun.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

I know it's been said that Lala is using James to secure her spot on the show, but if you think about it, it's helping him more. What storyline does he have if not fighting with Kristen or hooking up with Lala? He's not entertaining enough in his own right.

Come to think of it, neither are any of the other cast. They need to keep having dysfunctional relationships with each other to be interesting. None of the characters are interesting enough on their own. Like in the Housewives shows, people will tune into it just to see Nene or Lisa. But there's not one character on this show that people are tuning into watch AFAIK. I mean, maybe only Stassi, but that's a big maybe and she hadn't been on this season thus far.

I'm trying to figure out how Lala could be less ordinary looking. Perhaps bleach her hair? Or dye it dark to make her blue eyes stand out? Just anything but that wavy dishwater-blonde hair.

Lala is a very pretty young woman but you're right, she's not playing up some of her best assets, her hair and skin. If her hair was a lighter shade of blonde and all one color and not a mixture of several colors, and if was CLEAN and full, she would look much better. She would also look great with a different shade of eye shadow, maybe something like a smokey green or blue, and it would serve her looks well if she used a finishing powder just to make her skin look less greasy. The biggest difference would come from lightening her hair and washing it so it doesn't look so matted down and heavy.

Any guy that would marry a selfish, high-maintenance woman like Sheana needs to be either stupid, submissive or just plain REALLY stupid. Scheana was the Bridezilla from Hell at their wedding. Everything is all about her. Any man she's with will have to get accustomed to being invisible in her world. And I absolutely hate the way she speaks with that 'vocal fry' tone. It's just annoying as heck.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4

When is Stassi going to appear and how is she going to fit in to this high school drama? 

Poor Jax. He has totally lost his looks. Getting old is a bitch. Especially with that lifestyle. 

I don't know why but I'm liking Sandoval this season. He cooks, ya'll. And his hair was everything this episode. 

So it was established that Schwartz and Shay don't have jobs. Why are these women wasting their time? I guess Schwartzie picks up modeling jobs that pay pretty well from time to time which keeps him from being a complete  freeloader. Shay on the other hand, has no redeeming qualities as far as I can see. He has a substance problem, he doesn't work, he's lazy and out of shape. And he married Scheana. Who, from all accounts last night, is perfectly fine with leaving him alone on the couch watching TV while she's out having a good time and freely admitted it with no shame at all. Yup. It's true everlasting love with those two.  

I'm still trying to figure out why people like him so much. Does he even have a personality?  Is it just because he's quiet and doesn't stir shit? Not enough reason for me. 

ITA. I don't get all the Shay love. I think it's just that he is quiet (not that he has a choice with Scheana as his wife). As for the non working, able bodied husbands/boyfriends, this is becoming one of life's big mysteries to me. My next door neighbor is around 40, perfectly healthy, but out of shape like Shay and,. also like Shay, sits on his ass every day while his wife goes off to work. Boggles my mind. The man does NOTHING that I can see and I almost choked last week when, on a rare day off, I was on the ladder putting up my  Christmas lights, this slug says to me "Nancy wants me to get our light up, but I won't have time until Tuesday".  TIME"?? What, is there a Dr. Phil marathon you can't miss?  Are you purposely baiting me to insult you? 

But I  digress. 

Congratulations to James. Last season I would have said there was no bigger douche on BRAVO than Jax. You have proven me wrong. Note to James. When you manage to make Jax look almost normal and Kristen almost sympathetic, you are in serious trouble.

Oh and James. You are not attractive. At all. Even before I got to know what a douche you were.

• Love 5

Are we allowed to discuss the previews for next week on here? Who do you think James is talking about re: the scratches .... ?

You can discuss previews in this thread, no need to make a new one.

Any guy that would marry a selfish, high-maintenance woman like Sheana needs to be either stupid, submissive or just plain stupid. Scheana was the Bridezilla from Hell at their wedding. Everything is all about her. Any man she's with will have to get accustomed to being invisible in her world. And I absolutely hate the way she speaks with that 'vocal fry' tone. It's just annoying as heck.

Scheana and Shay were together a long time before marrying, he knew what he signed up for.

As for Scheana's attempts at "clean living"…at least she's trying something? That's all I got.

• Love 2

So Shay is depressed?  Big woo.  Go out & get a freakin' job & earn a living like the rest of us, you lazy fuck.  As Judge Judy would say, it sure looks like he hasn't been missing any meals, has he?  I'm still baffled why Scheana would marry a jobless bum.

*Shallow Alert* - Color me baffled as well, because I thought there must be some sort of "gold digging" situation going on for Scheana to have married him. I find Shay to be wildly unattractive (in fact, I find most of the guys on this show to be gross looking), and while a person's personality can make someone more attractive, I sure as heck am not seeing it with Shay. My opinion of Scheana is that if she didn't land herself a rich husband, she'd at least land herself a cute one.

• Love 2

So many great comments on this episode. Lala saying normally she goes for the beef but she's digging the string bean. Ha, James is such a skinny twerp. Him going on to Kristen about how hot he is and she can't have him anymore. I actually started to feel bad for Kristen. She is going to counseling after all, trying to better herself.

It was nice to see her turn the tables on James later in the episode.

• Love 5

Thanks. I called the 1-888 number and spoke with "Dave". He said the 12 test and the 4 test screen for Hydrocodone and that if positive it would come up under the Opiates section.

Yes, I stand corrected. They do test for hydromorphone (which hydrocodone synthesizes into by your body). In fact I have recently learned that most quick test drug tests that do opiates nowadays check for hydromorphone. Oxycodone and methadone are the ones that require a seperate section and will not trigger an "opiate" positive. I am glad you corrected me because I hate to spread misinformation. As this test contains the "expanded opiates" test and not the common old opiates test from the 5 and 7 panel DOT tests (that only checked for morphine derivatives), it will test for synthetic opiods.

Thank you for contacting First Check Diagnostics regarding our Home Drug Test Product Line. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have with our First Check products.

In response to your question, “Does Suboxone cross react to cause a positive on the First Check Home Drug Test?”

No. The First Check Home Drug Test does not test for Buprenorphine, Suboxone and Subutex, nor do these drugs cross react to cause a positive result for Opiates (OPI) or Oxycodone (OXY).

Heroin is considered an Opiate, therefore, any of our First Check Home Drug Tests that test for Opiates will work. We test for the five main Opiates: heroin, codeine, morphine, hydrocodone, and hydromorphone.

^ corroboration to what Silo said found online from a user that emailed their customer support about a different question, but the answer also answered this question

So I was at SUR when I was in LA a few weeks ago. Idk what Lala is talking about it being so booked up. Was there on a Friday nite & the bar was not happening & there were few peeps at the tables. It was around 6, so maybe it was a bit early? OK, this is my 4th time there (hiding head in shame & embarrassment), and this is the 4th time I've seen Peter there -- and no sign of Sandoval, Jax or anyone else from the show. Hmmm, what does that say? I only saw Peter from a distance, but his hair looked greasy as fuck & pulled back into . . . yes, a teeny tiny pony tail. Ugh, get a clue, Peter. Sheesh, why do attractive guys purposely make themselves look slimy & fugly as hell?

Doobs, I feel like all of these people besides Peter work there like only once a month if that when the show isn't taping. Is the food actually any good? I was working in Beverly Hills in June of 2014 and had to run to a lumberyard and ended up going to one RIGHT NEXT TO SUR, but never stepped foot in the place Edited by bblancobrnx
  • Love 1

I find myself questioning the validity and severity of Shay's addiction.

A big part of me feels like they came up with this as a storyline for the show and a way to get Shay a Bravo paycheck on a higher tier level.

If he doesn't get some professional rehab and instead Shay is cured by Broccoli omelettes and green juice then......grrrrrrrrr.

Last week when they all went over to the Princess Puked All Over Pad for the intervention... Tom asked about the pills and where he was getting them...they all had a look on their faces...don't you dare out our dealer dude!!!!

Kristen smarten up girl...if you are gonna keep lurking in the alley of SUR.... set up a booth and sell some T-shirts

• Love 2

I only saw Peter from a distance, but his hair looked greasy as fuck & pulled back into . . .  yes, a teeny tiny pony tail.

You had to know it would return to its original shape, right?  Or did did I miss it already happening this past episode?  I *remember* the hair being naked without the elastic.

Oh and James. You are not attractive. At all. Even before I got to know what a douche you were.

Is it OK to cut on a douchebag's looks -- especially one who brags about what a catch he is?  In the case of James & Jax/Jason, I think it is.

First off, wtf is James thinking wearing a tank top on camera with those twig arms?  He looks horrible.  

About the above comment on Jax/Jason ageing badly?  Well, yeah.  Hell, yeah!   From season to season he looks dramatically worse & worse.  Every once in awhile I see comments on the VR threads, apologizing in shame & embarrassment, about finding Jax/Jason attractive when the show first started.  But he was somewhat attractive -- er, back then.  Now he's a sweaty mess, the result of too many drugs & 'roids & likely various STD's.  He's trying to hide behind fugly facial hair & massive hideous sideburns & the multiple nose jobs.  It ain't helping.

I agree that Sandoval's hair is looking pretty good now.  Did he finally ditch the totally unneeded flat iron?  Anyhoo, I think he should take some of his newly earned Bravo dough & invest in fixing those snaggly, jacked-up teeth of his.  Between the jet black hair & those still funky (too overly-worked-on & over-plucked) brows AND the jacked-up teeth, he always looks like a creepy vampire to me.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

Idk, I think I've heard Kristen say James is "gorgeous" a few times.  Every time she says it, I just get the giggles.  Oh man, with those dumbo ears & twig arms, yeah, he's "gorgeous" alright.  Oh stop, Kristen, you're killin' me, hun.

At this point, can Stassi be anymore irrelevant to this show?  I can't wait for her to show her sorry ass & everyone will be completely indifferent to her & tell her to be gone.  She created this situation for herself.  Enjoy the anonymous status you've chosen, Stassi.  Dumbass.

• Love 6

Shay exaggerating his addiction for a storyline? Do you think Bravo would really stoop that low? I mean, they only used a fake cancer storyline on OC, questioning a cast member's illness on the upcoming season of BH, and glorified a fraud on NJ. What makes you think they would stoop that low? *sarcasm* In all seriousness, that could be plausible, which would be highly sad, but look at Bravo's latest track record. There is clearly no moral low to which they will not stoop.

The main cast probably only works at SUR during filming, as any of the reviews I've seen online mention not seeing most of them around during their experience. Most reviewers mention seeing Peter and a few Tom. I'm guessing the majority of them work when the show is filming and they hire guests to come in and fill the tables, much like how Hell's Kitchen pays people to come eat there while filming and make comments about the food.

I think it's funny how Lisa says the food is so fabulous when most online reviews say otherwise. Clearly shows how much of it is for the show and honestly by now most of their customers are probably VPR fans, not because it's a great place.

• Love 1
First off, wtf is James thinking wearing a tank top on camera with those twig arms?  He looks horrible.

Not only that, but he seems to prefer tank tops that hang really low in front and show off his totally concave chest. 

• Love 6
QuoteSo Shay is depressed?  Big woo.  Go out & get a freakin' job & earn a living like the rest of us, you lazy fuck.  As Judge Judy would say, it sure looks like he hasn't been missing any meals, has he?  I'm still baffled why Scheana would marry a jobless bum.

I don't think he was jobless when they got engaged/married, but I'm not positive about that.  I was one of the first ones to roll my eyes at this storyline and think they were either making it up or exaggerating.  But, now I've changed my mind and think there are legit issues going on with Shay.  If he's truly suffering from actual depression or some other (perhaps yet undiagnosed) mental illness, it's definitely not so simple as to tell your partner to get up and get a job. 

QuoteI think it's funny how Lisa says the food is so fabulous when most online reviews say otherwise. Clearly shows how much of it is for the show and honestly by now most of their customers are probably VPR fans, not because it's a great place.

Ha I was rolling too, and I immediately thought of this Jezebel article about the food at the Vanderpump Todd establishments.  Spoiler alert: it all ranges from average to not good at all, and it's all ridiculously overprices. 

James making the "You'll never have THIS" remark - - you got me rolling, mate.  Please.  I'm small boned and on the short side and I'm fairly certain that I could seriously whup his ass if riled up.  And not the TH kind of ass whupping that Lala is fond of but the kind that would make Kristen gleeful.

I KNOW!   And, of course, I was immediately reminded of Kitty "Say goodbye to THESE" Sanchez from AD.

• Love 4

Not only that, but he seems to prefer tank tops that hang really low in front and show off his totally concave chest. 

I think he was solely interested in showing off the scratches so someone could inquire about them and he could brag about how they were inflicted in his bedroom.  Just like a hyperactive, oversexed teen.  Ugh.