Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Cock Of The Walk

• Start Topic

OMG, you just reminded me of Scheana and her Capri Suns! Seriously, what grown ass adult drinks those??

Lol...I drank them in my late 20's/early 30's My GF loved them so she always bought them. Of course, at the time I wasn't any more "grown" than these chucklefucks

• Love 1

When you hear "boxed wine", think of a big juice box (Capri Sun) in a box so it can be stacked. Hee hee, I can see Kristen volunteering for inventory duty in the hopes she finds a leaky box.

From some quick googling, I've found that a couple of companies make single serving wine pouches. Kristen and Scheana should get on that. Though I suspect Lisa as a producer has an embargo against other wines and spirits being promoted on this show.

I hate DJ Muppet Baby. He is obnoxious & treats Kristen horribly. I hope Lisa fires him or demoted him back to busboy.

I thought Scheana was hypocritical for criticizing Lala for stealing boyfriends when she dated Eddie who was married to Brandi Glanvile.

Lisa seems to be more involved in the storyline this year. It was hilarious for her to bring in the sommelier to teach the staff about wine. Wouldn't Scheana & Katie know a lot about serving wine to clients after working at SUR for a while.? Lala wears too much makeup.

• Love 1

Lisa seems to be more involved in the storyline this year. It was hilarious for her to bring in the sommelier to teach the staff about wine. Wouldn't Scheana & Katie know a lot about serving wine to clients after working at SUR for a while.?

Only if they worked at a classy upscale restaurant.

What did Shay admit to eating to the Tom's when FI made omelets?  Was it a whole package of Pop Tarts?

James smokes like a movie Nazi.

What did Shay admit to eating to the Tom's when FI made omelets?  Was it a whole package of Pop Tarts?

Otterpops. I can't imagine giving anybody, other than a diabetic, shit for eating Otterpops. They are sugar water.

chucklefucks

Jesus. I have to write that down for later use.

Edited by JacksonOrange
  • Love 3

From some quick googling, I've found that a couple of companies make single serving wine pouches. Kristen and Scheana should get on that. Though I suspect Lisa as a producer has an embargo against other wines and spirits being promoted on this show.

This comes in its own glasses with lids.  It doesn't taste super great, but it is convenient.  http://drinkstack.com/ 

I like that gal Rachel.  When she & Kristen looked around the dive bar they were sitting in & see some old drunk, face down in his drink, Kristen could barely open her eyes.  Well, Rachel said it was noon & that's way too early for Kristen to be awake.  And Rachel said to Kristen, "These are our people."  Yup,  Oh, and was that dive bar outside?  Only in LA.  Well, maybe South Beach too.

To me The Red Lion isn't really a dive, so I disagree with Rachel.  It's an awesome German joint that's been around forever.  They are a restaurant and have a full food menu and there's a dining room with tables and a couple bars and there's a rooftop biergarten (where Kristin and Rachel were).  They have little lockers and you can buy your own bottle and keep it in the little locker, which is great if you go there a lot, because it is a lot cheaper.  I used to go there all the time when I was younger and we'd always get their killer sausage platter and shot boards -- kind of like a shotski but the glasses are not attached and I think there's 8 or 10 shots.  I haven't been there in at least 5 years because it's always too crowded anymore and I'm too old and crabby to deal with parking and crowds.

• Love 2

Thanks for sharing.  Sounds like "dive bar" is the wrong way to describe that place, but the guy with his face in his drink at noon did give non-LA residents the hint it was.  I may go there next time I'm in LA.  I'm also too old & crabby to deal with crowds, but my peeps & I like going to places like this when the Millennials & such won't be there.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Otterpops. I can't imagine giving anybody, other than a diabetic, shit for eating Otterpops. They are sugar water.

That pretty much describes all popsicles. :-)

What is it with these not-so-much kids consuming so much sugary food?

Thanks for sharing.  Sounds like "dive bar" is the wrong way to describe that place, but the guy with his face in his drink at noon did give non-LA residents the hint it was.  I may go there next time I'm in LA.  I'm also too old & crabby to deal with crowds, but my peeps & I like going to places like this when the Millennials & such won't be there.

More importantly, how close is it to Lisa Vanderbucks' businesses? ;-)

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1

It's all the way across the city in Silverlake (so like 10 miles).  If traffic was good you could probably make the drive in 20-30 minutes, but giving yourself 45 minutes to an hour would be safer.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 1