Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E09: Witches Coven

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

That was kinda a boring ending for me even though it was a blindside I think this was a missed opportunity to get rid of a bigger threat that was dumb to vote out Wigglesworth this episode lol 2 hours of Survivor next week!

That's what I think.  I'm wondering, though, if maybe Stephen or the girls wanted to vote for a bigger threat like Tasha, but Jeremy wouldn't go for it.  I think Jeremy will dig himself out of this hole just fine.  He'll probably pass the blame onto Stephen or the girls.  Since Jeremy didn't raise his hand about being nervous at being voted off, that should have clued the masses in to vote for him.  I can't believe no one is connecting the dots and that it all comes back to him.  Stephen may think big moves will win him the million, but he has to remember that the very people he's screwed will be in charge of voting for him.  They may yawn at the fact that he spouts off his list of big moves that got them ousted.  It's the game and I love people who play that way, especially when a jury is bitter.  But big moves have often lost a person the game.  He may have underestimated what the reaction will be back at camp.  Should be interesting.  I just don't like to see one alliance control the game, so hopefully his little group gets shook up.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5
He either should have stuck with the Wentworth plan or snitched on Fishbach and Spencer and led a blindside of one of them. Plus they all know Fishbach has the advantage in the game and has been scheming the past 2 episodes. Very dumb not to blindside him.

Except Jeremy made it clear in his talking head that he considers Stephen his right hand that he still needs. He wasn't going to sell him out. I guess he could have tried to turn things on Spencer but Spencer was hesitant about Stephen's plan like Jeremy was and asking the same questions Jeremy was. So I don't think Jeremy was seeing him as being too sneaky. Basically it's clear Jeremy wants to work with Stephen and Spencer for now so the only choice he was considering was just ignoring Stephen's plan or taking the risk.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8

I have to admit that I noticed that too - that first Kimmie targeted Monica, now the so-called Witches' Coven.  What the heck kind of game is she playin'?

Sometimes I see people disliking  when players find multiple idols -- Russell, Tony, Jeremy.  I don't get it!  It's like disliking a player for playing extremely well.  I have to say I love it.  I loved Jeremy's happiness and triumph this episode.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 16

Yea, Ciera made the comment that Jeremy would win at final tribal. It would have been great to see him blindsided here with the two idols. I don't see how he doesn't win this game now.

I think Jeremy is in far worse shape after the blindside and shake up. He is now aligned with 3 women he knows he cannot trust and 2 men who he thinks he can trust, but who will throw him under the bus at first chance. Plus one of them has a vote steal.

He is also now the only alpha male and most obvious threat in his alliance.

I suspect he is going to need both of those idols and sooner rather than later.

He also pissed off 5 people who will likely be on the jury if the new 6 person alliance holds up.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 2

Yea, Ciera made the comment that Jeremy would win at final tribal.  It would have been great to see him blindsided here with the two idols.  I don't see how he doesn't win this game now.

His plan of hiding behind "shields" of the showier alpha players is actually working!  Between that and his idols, he's got an excellent chance of getting to the end.

Yes, Kimmi said "witches," that's who I meant, thank you!

• Love 2

A part of me is wondering when the closeness between Wigglesworth and Joe came about. Prior to the last two episodes I don't remember seeing that. Now all of a sudden, they are really tight. I really feel like the editing in this game is screwy. I really wish I would have seen more of that if it was there before because it's an interesting friendship to me.

• Love 10

A part of me is wondering when the closeness between Wigglesworth and Joe came about. Prior to the last two episodes I don't remember seeing that. Now all of a sudden, they are really tight. I really feel like the editing in this game is screwy. I really wish I would have seen more of that if it was there before because it's an interesting friendship to me.

Pretty sure it was established since E3 that Joe and Kelly did yoga together every early morning. Bonding time.

• Love 3

I have to admit that I noticed that too - that first Kimmie targeted Monica, now the so-called Witches' Coven.  What the heck kind of game is she playin'?

Sometimes I see people disliking  when players find multiple idols -- Russell, Tony, Jeremy.  I don't get it!  It's like disliking a player for playing extremely well.  I have to say I love it.  I loved Jeremy's happiness and triumph this episode.

I'm glad it is Jeremy and not a few others.  However, I like to see the idols spread across as many people as possible.  I feel like it makes the game more exciting when there's that many more people controlling them and flipping the game.

• Love 7

At least we're out one Kelly. Now we don't have to use "Wentworth" and "Wiglesworth," especially since the latter sounds like a very naughty pug.

I'm feeling more for Stephen than the likes of Joe and Jeremy. I don't hate Jeremy for hustling for another idol, even if it was easy to obtain once he found the clue. I guess I just like the underdog more, even if he's working with one of the biggest pains in the ass this show has recently cast in Abi-Maria. I hope Stephen can utilize his advantage a lot better than dumbass Dan did in S30.

• Love 7

Of course Joe was the only one they showed showering. Why are they clobbering us with how "sexy" he is?

He may be sexy, he may not be. I wouldn't even be able to tell until I saw him with a shave and a proper haircut.

• Love 3

Can Ciere please be voted off soon? I am so sick of her spouting off, to people older than her no less, about how the game should be played.

She's such a condescending know-it-all that just won't shut up.

• Love 18

Jeremy 'finding' the idol that way was lame. The camera crew was lighting his way to the lantern. He did not have to stumble around in the dark. But good for him. I hope he goes far.

I could be wrong, but I think the cameras have the ability to film in the dark and do not light up the area they're filming.

I can't decide if getting rid of Wigglesworth was smart, dumb, or neutral. They haven't shown her to be a big threat, but her personal relationships might have been holding together some of the larger group. Blindsiding her could also make every one else feel unsafe, and arguable gets Stephen and Spencer out of the bottom of a group of 8. I don't know that it helped Jeremy at all, other than keeping Stephen and Spencer close, which seems to be a big part of his strategy for now (and I think it's a good one).

I'm also confused about Stephen's advantage. He said he gets to cancel out someone else's vote, AND then gets to vote again. So, in essence he has the power of three votes? Example: the vote is 6-4, with Stephen being one of the four and let's say Kimmi being one of the six. He "steals" her vote. Her vote doesn't count, making it 5-4. He then gets his second vote, making it 5-5. Without Stephen in the mix at all, the vote would have been 6-3, and so his vote and advantage is responsible for eliminating a three-vote difference. That is a serious advantage, as it is actually giving him the equivalent of *two* extra votes!

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

Well, that was interesting. So Stephen's plan is to target Joe's lieutanents. Last week Stephen wanted to take out Wentworth because she was a vote for Joe to use. This week it was Wigglesworth. Stephen's entire game is focused on Joe. I'll be happy when he loses.

Agreed.  I feel like Stephen may have figured out this "evolution" (I'm not sure I'm buying that notion), but he seems to be using that knowledge poorly. He seems to have completely lost the plot and his sole focus is on defeating Joe, which perhaps is distracting him from the proper focus of winning the game.

I loved Jeremy's reference to Val's idols. Finally a Collins actually has multiple idols.

Ha!  I loved Jeremy's joy at finding the idol, I believe I even saw him skipping at one point!  It's fun to see moments of joy on this show.

They got into Steven's head and Jeremy trusts Steven's judgment as to strategy ... and poof, Wigglesworth is gone! 

I'm not so sure they got into Stephen's head.  Stephen has been itching to make a move (or, more precisely make a move against Joe/those close to Joe since episode one. 

I think Jeremy is in far worse shape after the blindside and shake up. He is now aligned with 3 women he knows he cannot trust and 2 men who he thinks he can trust, but who will throw him under the bus at first chance. Plus one of them has a vote steal.

I don't really think that he is allied with them as one traditionally thinks of an alliance.  As the show keeps shoving down our throat....there are just voting blocks each tribal this year, so who knows what next week brings. 

As for this evolution, I don't see it....an alliance of nine was never going to last, this is them within that nine all hustling to get the upper hand.

• Love 10

Okay Jeremey WAS one of my faves...but when he (with two idols in his pocket) and Spencer are voted out I will have no sympathy...if they are stupid enough to listen to an idiot like Steven Fishbach who thinks its a good idea to align with the three bottom feeders-low men on the totem pole...whatever you want to call them...well they will get what they deserve.

If it wasn't one of the coven going home I wanted it to be Fishbach himself he was insufferable. Instead of listening to him maybe they should have voted him out...they know he's got an advantage and clearly he is untrustworthy...why, why why did they listen to him?!

Kelly Wig's return was a complete misfire and its clear why....her last words basically saying she's from another era and the way they do business now just wasn't her cup of tea. Hopefully this is the last we will see of any season one returnees...it's all to different now with idols being left practically in plain view and people shifting alliances with ZERO good reason.

They need some kind of brain teaser IC next week to derail Joe.

LOL moment of the night was Abbie (who to her credit though has some fantastic hips as we saw during her balancing act) getting left out of the school yard pick...why couldn't we actually see the pick instead of wasting time like the first five minutes of the show as the witches coven smugly patted themselves on their backs for the Savage boot.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 5

I am so tired of Joe's passive game play.  Why didn't HE go to the three girls, along with his close ally Wiggles, to vote off Stephen?  He needs to show more gameplay, especially as he should want Stephen out after realizing that Fish was gunning for him last week.  Not to mention that Stephen now has an advantage.  Everyone should have been targeting Stephen!

Edited by Cricketoo
  • Love 17

Damn, Abi looked great...I am not a fan of hers, but she deserves props for that effort. I am rooting for Joe, and glad he won..if he hadn't, he was gone. He is still target number one, and Jeremy is still not on anyone's radar. How is this possible? If Stephen is such a master of the game, a bigger move for him would have been to blindside the trusting Jeremy...how can he be so obsessed with Joe and not see Jeremy as a threat?

Glad Wentworth is still here...I like her game. Tasha got props for working from the bottom, and Kelley deserves kudos as well. I'm enjoying watching Tasha now...she looked more than just wet and miserable at TC, I am trying to figure out her next move. And does Kimmi even have a game? Keith is just rolling along, not in anyone's crosshairs.

Love this season. I would be happy with any number of survivors winning, but I would be extra happy if Stephen was vote out before he could deploy his super special advantage...shouldn't that put a major target on his back??

• Love 6

Damn, Abi looked great...I am not a fan of hers, but she deserves props for that effort. I am rooting for Joe, and glad he won..if he hadn't, he was gone. He is still target number one, and Jeremy is still not on anyone's radar. How is this possible? If Stephen is such a master of the game, a bigger move for him would have been to blindside the trusting Jeremy...how can he be so obsessed with Joe and not see Jeremy as a threat?

Glad Wentworth is still here...I like her game. Tasha got props for working from the bottom, and Kelley deserves kudos as well. I'm enjoying watching Tasha now...she looked more than just wet and miserable at TC, I am trying to figure out her next move. And does Kimmi even have a game? Keith is just rolling along, not in anyone's crosshairs.

Love this season. I would be happy with any number of survivors winning, but I would be extra happy if Stephen was vote out before he could deploy his super special advantage...shouldn't that put a major target on his back??

Ciera flat out said that if Jeremy gets to the FTC he wins. So he is definitely on her radar and I would assume others as well.

• Love 3

I think Stephen said that if he wants to use his advantage, the person he picks does not get to vote and he then gets two. So there is not a nullified vote because that person never votes in that TC.

I gather they showed us Abi chasing Joe away from the tree when she had to poop to mean that Joe not being able to have the chance to find the idol that was right there is going to mean something later since Jeremy got it instead.

Agreed.  I feel like Stephen may have figured out this "evolution" (I'm not sure I'm buying that notion), but he seems to be using that knowledge poorly. He seems to have completely lost the plot and his sole focus is on defeating Joe, which perhaps is distracting him from the proper focus of winning the game.

I'm not so sure they got into Stephen's head.  Stephen has been itching to make a move (or, more precisely make a move against Joe/those close to Joe since episode one. 

I don't really think that he is allied with them as one traditionally thinks of an alliance.  As the show keeps shoving down our throat....there are just voting blocks each tribal this year, so who knows what next week brings. 

As for this evolution, I don't see it....an alliance of nine was never going to last, this is them within that nine all hustling to get the upper hand.

I also don't think that Jeremy is aligned with three women, or that he will need to trust them going forward. In fact, I'm not even sure that people will know who voted for whom. Obviously, Ciera, Wentworth, and Abi voted for Wigglesworth, but I think most of the others could be potential suspects, especially Joe or Tasha, and maybe Keith, given that he seems to like Wentworth. To me, that's the kind of thing they're talking about when they say "evolution"- the way this group is shifting sides back and forth, rather than the straight-up (and usually permanent) flipping sides. It seems a little more fluid, a little more nuanced than some other seasons, especially the really early ones where there was either Pagonging, or just one or two people flipping sides when the numbers were evening out. They're definitely over-selling it with all the talking heads and of course Jeff, but I do think having all returning players combined with all the early tribe shape ups has made this season a little different than most, strategically.

• Love 6

Hopefully this is the last we will see of any season one returnees

Boy I hope not, I'll take any season one player that wants to come back, but I would especially like to see Gretchen return. It was great to see Wigglesworth again, even though they didn't show us much of her, glad she had her shot. She's a little bit of a different situation, she's never watched the show over the years, even her own season, I doubt it would be that way with anyone else that returned.

• Love 5

I think Stephen said that if he wants to use his advantage, the person he picks does not get to vote and he then gets two. So there is not a nullified vote because that person never votes in that TC.

I gather they showed us Abi chasing Joe away from the tree when she had to poop to mean that Joe not being able to have the chance to find the idol that was right there is going to mean something later since Jeremy got it instead.

That is what they said about the advantage, but without the advantage, that person *would have* voted, meaning that the advantage (if used right) creates a two-vote shift from what the vote would have been, and because Stephen would have his original non-advantage vote, plus that two-vote shift, he ends up responsible for a difference of three total votes.

Maybe I'm not explaining it well, but it seems like it's a pretty big advantage. If he wants to shake things up, he could possibly do it single-handedly. In any close vote, especially as the total numbers dwindle, he can stick with the majority and not use the advantage, or go to the minority and use it, changing who goes. Ive officially thought too much about this.

• Love 4

Jeremy 'finding' the idol that way was lame. The camera crew was lighting his way to the lantern. He did not have to stumble around in the dark. But good for him. I hope he goes far.

Beside the fact nightvision cameras only emit light which isn't visible to the human eye, on other seasons the HII would have been inside the 1st package found, not after an extra challenge of locating it elsewhere and the risk of being caught.  I think those found this season have been well-deserved.

Edited by Overwhelming No
  • Love 15

So I'm happy about tonight's vote, because Wiggleworth is meh to me, and Wentworth is my new favorite (Sorry Tasha, but I'm fickle).

But I have to think Wiggles pissed off someone in charge for some reason, and they retaliated by giving her a nothing edit. She was brought up by both Tasha and Stephen tonight as having a good social game. There was something going on there, but they'd rather give us endless confessionals from Savage and Abi's nonsense instead of actual dynamics. She did say tonight that the people she trusted most were Keith, Joe and...Kimmi? Tasha? I'm pretty sure it wasn't Jeremy, Stephen or Spencer, so I think they might have made the right move.

It's one thing to be percieved as the "leader" of the large alliance, but that doesn't mean you are. Let's say that Joe/Keith/Wiggles/Kimmi/Tasha get along, and are close. Maybe they start looking to get one of the other three out. Maybe they realize that there's five of them. Jeremy has shown to be closest to Stephen and Spencer all season. It makes sense to me to use the three women for a few weeks, take out a few of the five, and then reassess.

And I don't see this hurting any of them in the jury. Too many people left, too much time left, too many unlikable people left in the game.

I was pretty done with Kimmi after tonight. I think I see what she was going - villainizing the enemy. (Probably not the correct word, but you get my drift). It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when women get labled as witches - and it was said a LOT tonight, a few times by Kimmi. It was a bit obnoxious. And I don't even LIKE 2 out of the three! I'm all on team Wentworth, but definitely not with Ciera or Abi. Sorry Abi, my memory is pretty good. Actually, no, it sucks, but you've consistently sucked for several weeks this season for me, and that's enough for me to remember how much I dislike you.

Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, have an IC that involves doing something other than standing around looking pained. I really don't want Joe to do nothing but win comps on his way to the win. He's so freaking boring to me!!!

• Love 7

Boy I hope not, I'll take any season one player that wants to come back, but I would especially like to see Gretchen return. It was great to see Wigglesworth again, even though they didn't show us much of her, glad she had her shot. She's a little bit of a different situation, she's never watched the show over the years, even her own season, I doubt it would be that way with anyone else that returned.

I would love to see Gretchen, Greg, or Joel. However, I think Greg might play like Wigles and not really get into the game (especially how it is now) but I always felt Joel was way ahead f his time. He had the same idea for alliances as Hatch, just not the tribe to go for it. I think Gretchen would be more into the strategy aspect this time, too.

• Love 4

I loved the reference to Val's idols. This whole plan to vote out Wigglesworth reminded me of when Jon Misch voted out Jeremy the only difference was his alliance besides Natalie knew about his plan. I remember Stephen was a fan of that move on Know-it-alls. I think this might hurt Stephen and Jeremy because the rest their alliance outnumbers them.

I think Stephen has taken the narrirator role from Varner, right? Varner was more amusing but you gotta have someone. Now, we have 2 HI & 1 Advantage to add to the mix. Will all three be played? Will they work correctly? Will either Stephen or Jeremy tell each other or anyone? It's gonna be good finding out.

BTW! Abi did great in the challenge and I actually wanted her to win just to see if Joe would have been truly voted out.

• Love 2

Wiglesworth was barely shown and from what we saw, didn't do anything this season, so I don't care if she's gone.

I wonder if any of the other players cared to find out what Stephen's advantage was… they didn't show him talking to anyone about it.

• Love 1

So that's three immunity challenges that relied on balance. 1) balance on narrow beam while holding something in hand, 2) balance the ball on a platform while holding it up with ropes, and 3) balance on pyramid in water. Not surprisingly, all won by Golden Boy Joe. Who does yoga. Where are the challenges that rely on puzzles, strength, accuracy? Seems really fishy that the first three are all about balance. It's as if they knew Joe would need the help to survive the first few boots. I call shenanigans.

I seriously cannot stand whiny insecure Stephen. He is so fixated on "making a move" because he didn't his last time around. Why get rid of Wiggy now at this point? Because she "talks to everyone"? She hasn't shown herself to be particularly adept in challenges. Unlike say Abi or Wentworth. They should have booted one of the three "witches". Plenty of time to get rid of Wiggy later.

Jeremy saying "I just want Val to win". I liked Val. But she's not going to win. Why not? Because she's NOT IN THE GAME. "I want to win for Val"... ok. But Val's not going to win.

• Love 4

I really didn't get why Abi came running to tell the rest of her coven about Joe looking for an idol.  Instead of snickering at how unsafe he feels, their asses should've been looking for an idol, too.

I don't understand why, in the IC, they didn't stand differently once they reached the top of the platform.  I went back and watched the instructions, and it didn't say you could only hold one position.  I thought they should have turned to the side with feet braced apart.  I was a little surprised a woman didn't win either time, we typically have lower centers of gravity and better balance.

OMG, I just love how much he talks about his wife.  Getting emotional about wanting to make Val's life easier, and not knowing the gender of the baby ....... he's just a dreamboat, IMO.

He is also now the only alpha male and most obvious threat in his alliance.

I suspect he is going to need both of those idols and sooner rather than later.

He also pissed off 5 people who will likely be on the jury if the new 6 person alliance holds up.

I don't know.  These are the same fools who wept at Savage's heartbreaking story of marrying a bathing suit model.  Get Jeremy talking about his pregnant wife - the Boston cop.  Talk about the tragedy of the marathon bombings, cry about not knowing your unborn child's gender, and all you want is to make Val's life easier.   If he keeps personal out of his game play, I think even his former allies would be willing to give him the money.

• Love 7

This is where Kelly's invisible edit really hurts.  I figured she wasn't going home tonight since she only had one confessional and eliminated players are usually more 'featured' than that in their boot episodes.  Then again, for Kelly, one confessional counts as a lot given how anonymously she'd been edited all season. 

My assumption is that Joe is a dead man as soon as he loses a challenge and everyone knows it, with even Kimmi/Tasha/Keith feeling this way.  So in getting rid of Kelly Wigglesworth, it's a way of weakening Joe's power base as much as possible without actually eliminating him.  My issue, however, is that if Joe is eventually dead meat anyway, why even bother with this alliance-fracturing move?  Stephen/Jeremy/Spencer now have some serious explaining to do to Tasha/Kimmi/Keith/Joe.  Those four might just decide to form a voting bloc of their own from now on and freeze out the three guys --- while that would make them down 4-6 overall, the alliances have been so fluid in this game that it wouldn't necessarily be an issue.

I am so tired of Joe's passive game play.  Why didn't HE go to the three girls, along with his close ally Wiggles, to vote off Stephen?  He needs to show more gameplay, especially as he should want Stephen out after realizing that Fish was gunning for him last week.  Not to mention that Stephen now has an advantage.  Everyone should have been targeting Stephen!

No kidding.  Maybe last week's results spooked Joe enough that he wanted to get Kelley out and make it just two 'witches' to worry about.  Otherwise, I don't see why he didn't get with the witches and Wigglesworth (if she indeed was some big ally of his) to turn the vote split around and get Stephen out.  UNLESS he was worried that Stephen's advantage was a super-HII, but even then, Joe had immunity so he had nothing to worry about.

His plan of hiding behind "shields" of the showier alpha players is actually working!  Between that and his idols, he's got an excellent chance of getting to the end.

It may also be helping Jeremy beyond just hiding purposes.  It wouldn't surprise me if Jeremy isn't getting any major vote consideration because everyone sees him as one of the top threats to actually beat Joe in a challenge.  Though the scary part is, we haven't even had any super-physical challenges yet --- they've all been balancing acts that theoretically anyone can do, as evidenced by the wide range of finishers we're getting in 2nd-3rd-4th-5th.  Joe is winning these too, and he's the clear favourite in any physical challenge as well.

• Love 3

Seems the untold story in this episode is that Spenser seems like the third guy with Jeremy and Stephen.  He was the bottom feeder then scrambled to hide in the mega-group now he is is suddenly in a tight three with Jeremy and Stephen?  How did this happen??  Before it looked like Jeremy was tight with Kimmi and Tasha yet they now seem the outside 4th/5th and should be royally pissed to start out the next episode.

So where do Tasha and Kimmi fit?  Are they still with the three guys or are they swing votes now?

Meanwhile Keith could still be off driving around that tuk-tuk as much as he isn't on anyone's radar.  If he was with Joe and Original Kelly then why wasn't he targeted after Joe won the IC?  Seems his name should have come up before Original Kelly since he was good at challenges in his season and has placed high in a lot this season as well.  Of course we haven't seen Original Kelly do anything all season cause Probst was pissed at her cause she wasn't giving good interviews and providing them with nada footage to use.  So who knows what the players thought about her as a result ... until now.

So what are the "voting blocks" of the Survivor New World Order Evolution Mega-Leap In Gaming Etc Etc (shut-up, Stephen).

1. Jeremy, Stephen and (why???? how???) Spenser

2. Non-Original Kelley, Ciera, Abi

3. Joe, Keith (it's been mentioned by others he is with Joe but we never see them together)

4. Tasha, Kimmi (who I thought were in the same group as #1 above until this episode.  And they may not be allies with each other either, just both got "played" this vote).

Edited by green
  • Love 4
Sometimes I see people disliking  when players find multiple idols -- Russell, Tony, Jeremy.  I don't get it!

The thing that annoyed me about it is he found the clue in the same type of place he found the first one.  It's a big island - is it asking too much that the producers mix it up a bit?!?  I guess that notion is somewhere on the cutting floor along with an individual immunity challenge that doesn't require great balance.

Every time the camera cut to Ahab/Duncan during TC he looked like he was going to hurl so I thought for sure he was going to do some vote cancelling.  I will be highly amused when he overthinks his advantage and blows up his own game with it.

Edited by calico
  • Love 5
Meanwhile Keith could still be off driving around that tuk-tuk as much as he isn't on anyone's radar. 

Honestly, I think probably Keith was, in his mind, still off driving around that tuk-tuk while at tribal!!

• Love 10

Joe is killing it in these challenges.

Witches coven. Bitches coven. And now they've got Fish on their side, they've taken over the game I think. I felt bad for Wigglesworth but they were right. If she made it to the end she might have won.

Everyone looked so miserable. You could see some of them shivering.

Did Kass flip the bird again when she came out? I played it back a couple times but couldn't tell.

Kass definitely flipped the bird again - apparently it is going to be her thing.  I guess "disrespectful hairy armpits" are hard to pull off when you are wearing shirts with sleeves!  heehee

The idol Jeremy found did seem to be lit up - my theory on that was that in this season, finding the clue is the thing, and taking the risk to get the idol is how you get it.  No idols were placed until after they found the clue, then they had to take it in front of everyone during the challenge.  So now - having found the clue, he had to figure it out and then escape from camp to find it, whereupon it was waiting for him like the others had been.

Here's a pet peeve of mine:  men wearing knit caps in tropical climates.  Andrew S:  that makes you a jerk.  And a geezer trying to act like a 20-year-old.  (I'd be nicer to him if he hadn't been such a cliquish asshole during Kelly Wig's Ponderosa vid, BTW)

And Go Joe!  When Abi was wavering, I was shouting, "Down, Bitch!"  And she obliged.  (But I'll give her this:  she looks great!  :)

Edited by princelina
  • Love 4
He was the bottom feeder then scrambled to hide in the mega-group now he is is suddenly in a tight three with Jeremy and Stephen?  How did this happen??  Before it looked like Jeremy was tight with Kimmi and Tasha yet they now seem the outside 4th/5th and should be royally pissed to start out the next episode.

Here is my guess: Jeremy viewed Tasha as tighter with Savage due to the Angkor experience and Kimmi lacks a penis. I freely admit that I could be wrong, but since editing isn't giving us anymore insight than that, I'm sticking with the observable patterns. Because there is no logical reason why Jeremy and Stephen should have more game trust with Spencer than Kimmi given that they've been on a tribe with Kimmi the whole time, and Kimmi "exposed" Monica's treachery to them.

• Love 3