Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Duking It Out

• Start Topic

Phaedra needs to pay Todd the remainder of the money she owes him & move on but it is Todd's responsibility to talk to Phaedra about it.  Todd shouldn't be taking a hit because Phaedra paid Apollo's legal bills. And although I agree Phaedra should have talked to Kandi about her problems with Kandi.  It was clear, to me, that Kandi has been talking about her issues with Phaedra with other people, or Don Juan wouldn't have been so free to voice his opinions, as well.  I do wish people would stop worrying about if/when Phaedra takes HER children to see Apollo in prison.  It is Phaedra's decision to make & it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about it.

I don't even have the words for Porsha because as soon as I think of her the first word that pops up is embarrassing.

& because it can't be said enough: Run, Cynthia, RUN & grab your pocketbook on the way out!!

Edited by Lucygirl2
  • Love 13

That would make sense if she wasn't allowing them to speak with Apollo and he wasn't taking to twitter and any public access he has from prison, dogging her and constantly demanding a divorce while also demanding that she put money on his books AND hiding his stuff at Kandi and Todd's place.  All the while taking letters from women who are penpaling him and begging them for money.  Phaedra hears very well IMHO.

I find it hypocritical of her not to allow her kids to see their father, but it's ok to put them in a middle of firestorm on reality TV - so that she can have a storyline.  A storyline that was totally inappropriate for young children.  She uses them as props.

• Love 9

Sorry, BUT if my husband was in prison for the second time, and was a low down dirty criminal that can not make it as a law abiding citizen and treated me like crap in front of my kids, he would  not be getting visits in prison with my kids. No good can come of that.  He has nothing to teach or give his kids of any worth. Hell, when he was free, he didn't spend any time with them, now that he's locked up he wants to see them? 

Cynthia- admitted how difficult it has been to pretend her marriage was all good last season? Very interesting. That relationship has sucked before the marriage and apparently is going straight downhill still. Now she's confessing there have always been problems, basically nothing has changed. And didn't she also mention there were still financial problems?  Okay then, Cyn. Why should we believe a damn thing you say about Peter? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 18
& because it can't be said enough: Run, Cynthia, RUN & grab your pocketbook on the way out!!

Talk about embarrassing!!  Porsha with all the ackwardness of that party was no where near as embarrassing as Cynthia again cowering to Peter and his bullcrap.

• Love 7

I saw some people complaining that Kim Fields wasn't "turning up."  Why would she be "turning up?"   It was her first night on the show and the only cast member she was interacting with was Kenya and they didn't have an unpleasant interaction.

Exactly; Kim's demeanor adds balance to a group of women with very strong personalities. I don't want to see her turned up...ever. I would, however, be surprised if she signs on for another season.

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 6
I find it hypocritical of her not to allow her kids to see their father, but it's ok to put them in a middle of firestorm on reality TV - so that she can have a storyline.  A storyline that was totally inappropriate for young children.  She uses them as props.

Thing is she has pretty much kept them from experiencing the problems she is having.  Yes, they are on the show (it IS about housewives) and the kids are shown just like the kids of the other mothers on the show (especially Kandi confiding her relationship with Todd to Riley) What we do see is her making sure the kids have a completely normal life in spite of Apollo even with the camera going.  I don't see her as using them as props.

• Love 16

Did Todd really say that Pheadra should not be invited to the baby shower because she owed him money.

1.  Todd partied with Apollo (Pheadra's husband and business partner on the video)

2.  Todd is holding Apollo's stuff in his house 

3.  Has Todd sent Pheadra a bill requesting payment

Funny that now that Apollo is in prison, Todd is in need of his money no demanding to get paid.  Why didn't he ask his friend Apollo to talk to Pheadra and get him his money.  Or ask Apollo for the money.  I'll bite and say that Pheadra was the one he was doing business with not Apollo, why hasn't he ask Pheadra for the money?  If I was Pheadra I would tell him to sell Apollo's crap and take payment.  

• Love 15

Did Todd really say that Pheadra should not be invited to the baby shower because she owed him money.

1.  Todd partied with Apollo (Pheadra's husband and business partner on the video)

2.  Todd is holding Apollo's stuff in his house 

3.  Has Todd sent Pheadra a bill requesting payment

Funny that now that Apollo is in prison, Todd is in need of his money no demanding to get paid.  Why didn't he ask his friend Apollo to talk to Pheadra and get him his money.  Or ask Apollo for the money.  I'll bite and say that Pheadra was the one he was doing business with not Apollo, why hasn't he ask Pheadra for the money?  If I was Pheadra I would tell him to sell Apollo's crap and take payment.  

Yea, Todd said that. Not liking him this season. I was all for him last year. Kandi needs to stop making those stupid faces every time somebody says something she doesn't know how to respond to. 

• Love 9

Upon hearing Duke's age, Porsha's mom said something like oh so his mom is the age most of your other friends are? - Committee? confirmation please?  and then, the hell does this mean?  Are the African princes in their 50s? 

Porsha said Duke's mom was young, only 42, and then her mom made that comment about Duke's mom being the same age as most of "[Porsha's] friends," I'm sure meaning the cast on this show. Which is correct, if Duke's mom is indeed 40something, and there's no reason to believe she's not. Porsha was like "Um, we're not going to talk about that."

For me, Duke's age wouldn't be an issue if Porsha was just trying to sow her oats post-divorce - shit, a young athlete who plays out of town is the perfect person to have a friends-with-benefits situation with. They hook up (safely) when he's in town, she does her thing in ATL, he does his thing in Buffalo. That doesn't seem to be Porsha's thing though, which is also fine, but it means that Duke is not the guy. And she seems to want VERY BADLY for him to be the guy, and it just makes her look thirsty and foolish.

• Love 13

I was a bit taken aback by one of Kandi's TH comments. When Phaedra mentioned that the feds were at her house looking for Apollo's assets, Kandi said something to the effect that of all her problems with the feds that was the least of them. I was like Damn Gina! Given that there is a portion of the population that believe that Phaedra at most is the kingpin/mastermind of Apollo's id theft scheme or at the least aided and abetted him, Kandi's comment was really quite ugly to me. Not even necessary. I also see both sides of the argument but they both seem too caught up in how they were done wrong by each other that I just don't see them ever having the type of relationship they once had before. 

On the other side got a glimpse of how weaselly Phaedra can be. She is a lawyer so she should know good and well that if Todd was only engaged to produce the video and not actually distribute and market it than why the hell should it matter whether or not the video ever sees the light of day. That is on Phaedra. He is owed the balance due if he provided the finished product as promised. 

Don't think much of Todd for sending his wife to collect, although that might be par for the course. Might be Kandi returning the favor since Todd was all up in her business, giving speeches to her employees about their lack of motivation and work ethic last season. 

I am LOVING Kim Fields.

Co-sign. 

I was wondering what brought her to this show because she doesn't seem like a natural fit with her past (and present) successful career both in front of and behind the scenes, her ability to stay off the radar and seemingly sweet disposition but now I need wonder no more. She is gonna try to sell me some shit. I ain't mad at her. At least she is doing this to get money as opposed to being a garden variety famewhore - to be on tv, just to be on tv. 

Her family is so lovely. I'm curious as to what her husband does though. 

Ugh Kenya. I thought her 'shut up Phaedra' TH was so try hard and unfunny. I don't even get the gag? Telling Phae to change the lock on her doors because Apollo isn't coming back? Huh? 

LOL at her saying that there has been interest in 'Life Twirls On' and she has been fielding offers but she hasn't found the right fit yet.  Girl bye!   Is she counting youtube clicks as interest? BTW, whatever happened to Kenya's haircare line? Does she have products on the shelves yet. Porsha maybe a dummy of the highest order but at least she has actually followed through and launched her weave/wig line and it looks like she even did so with her lingerie line. 

Sheree's centaur ass makes its long awaited debut re-appearance. I want to know how she gets in and out those skin tight, lower body asphyxiating jeans. Any explanation that doesn't involve axle grease, the jaws of life and prayer is not to be believed. Her daughters are beautiful. 

Porsha doesn't know how many days there are in a year so no surprise she can't calculate how many weeks are in a month. So dumb. So dumb. If she and Phaedra are ever in need of a storyline, they should sue whatever school system gave her ass a degree! 

I don't believe that was the 1st time hearing that her sister was pregnant either. 

I was cringing so hard into my own body during that 'surprise party' that I felt like I got an ab workout. So that is what happens when you don't realize you are an IG hook-up/suga mama?!?!  Yikes!!! 

I will say that I loved Porsha's floral dress at her meeting and her surprise party weave was on point!! Her implants have settled better and don't look fakey fake but I still think she went too big. 

• Love 12

Sorry, BUT if my husband was in prison for the second time, and was a low down dirty criminal that can not make it as a law abiding citizen and treated me like crap in front of my kids, he would  not be getting visits in prison with my kids. No good can come of that.  He has nothing to teach or give his kids of any worth. Hell, when he was free, he didn't spend any time with them, now that he's locked up he wants to see them? 

I totally agree. Plus, Apollo is a first-class asshole. I am pretty sure those boys don't know anything about prison, though. When Phaedra et al were in my office, the conversation was about issues related to black boys and young men. When my boss mentioned the word “prison,” I cringed a bit thinking that Aiden would say something, but it didn’t seem to register. Khandi in part objects to Phaedra’s not wanting to take her kids into a prison because she’s been in and out with a bunch of different relatives. Apollo is probably Phaedra’s only brush with “the system.”

Kim Fields also was at the office. Her hair is extremely blonde but surprisingly didn’t look at all dry and malnourished.

Don Juan needs to STFU. Khandi, after going through all of that with Phaedra moments earlier, should have told him that. She has no backbone or Klass.

I thought I saw a ring on Lauren’s finger—just a gold band—but might be wrong. I hope she is married.

I cannot believe Cynthia. Like somebody said last week, she needs to put on that “big dummy” t-shirt. I wonder what Noelle must be thinking besides praising the Lord that Peter isn’t her father. Cynthia is setting a terrible example.

Porsha, Porsha, Porsha. WTF? I felt sorry for Duke because he thought he was just coming to a party to meet everyone, which in itself is kind of tense, but she made things a hell of a lot more horrible and is lucky he didn’t make a runner. And the way everyone was talking about how he’s too young and bangs transgendered heaux was cringe-worthy.

• Love 6

Porsha said Duke's mom was young, only 42, and then her mom made that comment about Duke's mom being the same age as most of "[Porsha's] friends," I'm sure meaning the cast on this show. Which is correct, if Duke's mom is indeed 40something, and there's no reason to believe she's not. Porsha was like "Um, we're not going to talk about that."

For me, Duke's age wouldn't be an issue if Porsha was just trying to sow her oats post-divorce - shit, a young athlete who plays out of town is the perfect person to have a friends-with-benefits situation with. They hook up (safely) when he's in town, she does her thing in ATL, he does his thing in Buffalo. That doesn't seem to be Porsha's thing though, which is also fine, but it means that Duke is not the guy. And she seems to want VERY BADLY for him to be the guy, and it just makes her look thirsty and foolish.

Oh ok.  I thought the shade was about her bentley buying friends.

I had no problems with them.  Including the age gap, I didn't see them as that different emotionally and intellectually.  Porsha's childless, has a fat one and a twerky personality, I'm not sure why she's finding it that difficult to hook another pro athlete.   She needs to go little higher.  At 24 I didn't want to date one person and I'm not a dude or a hundred thousand-aire.

• Love 2

I was a bit taken aback by one of Kandi's TH comments. When Phaedra mentioned that the feds were at her house looking for Apollo's assets, Kandi said something to the effect that of all her problems with the feds that was the least of them. I was like Damn Gina! Given that there is a portion of the population that believe that Phaedra at most is the kingpin/mastermind of Apollo's id theft scheme or at the least aided and abetted him, Kandi's comment was really quite ugly to me. Not even necessary. I also see both sides of the argument but they both seem too caught up in how they were done wrong by each other that I just don't see them ever having the type of relationship they once had before. 

Sheree's centaur ass makes its long awaited debut re-appearance. I want to know how she gets in and out those skin tight, lower body asphyxiating jeans. Any explanation that doesn't involve axle grease, the jaws of life and prayer is not to be believed. Her daughters are beautiful.

That was rewind worthy.  And dirty.  This is why you can't turn on no country ass friends, it'll all come a'tumbling out when you ain't looking! Lol!

oooh, can we Zapruder this for a minute.   Ya'll? Where. did. that. thing. come. from?   She turned around and the room got a little darker.  There are all kinds of special jeans popping up on the market just for donks like that but I think they were jeggings meant to look like denim.  At least I hope so.  That was asking a lot from a piece of fabric.

• Love 10

Oh ok.  I thought the shade was about her bentley buying friends.

I had no problems with them.  Including the age gap, I didn't see them as that different emotionally and intellectually.  Porsha's childless, has a fat one and a twerky personality, I'm not sure why she's finding it that difficult to hook another pro athlete.   She needs to go little higher.  At 24 I didn't want to date one person and I'm not a dude or a hundred thousand-aire.

Porsha and her boy toy are definitely the same age mentally!

• Love 2

Now I know why Noelle got so very emotional on the crossover episode of Below Deck. She cried when leaving the boat and rated it the best vacation ever. Having seen the behavior of Peter and Cynthia this episode, I can only imagine what that child's day to day life is like in that home. The tension must be palpable. Not that I think it has ever been smooth since Cynthia hooked up with Peter. I hope Leon has stepped up his contact with Noelle and brings her at least a bit of calm and normalcy.

And since it can never be said enough: what the hell does Cynthia see in Peter? Is she really that dumb? I mean we are talking Porsha levels of dumb here.

• Love 15

I was wondering what brought her to this show because she doesn't seem like a natural fit with her past (and present) successful career both in front of and behind the scenes, her ability to stay off the radar and seemingly sweet disposition but now I need wonder no more. She is gonna try to sell me some shit. I ain't mad at her. At least she is doing this to get money as opposed to being a garden variety famewhore - to be on tv, just to be on tv. 

I read an article that Kim signed on to RHOA for the heck of it; she wanted to try something different, and to expand her social circle since she spends most her time at work and with family. She and Khandi are the only two who are not hurting for money.

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 3

By the sound of Phaedra and Kandi's conversation, Todd didn't have a contract in place with Phaedra in regards to the production/payment of the DVD. If it was based on sales then I can see why Phaedra didn't pay up. Phaedra, being a lawyer, should've have known to get the agreement in writing. Even I know this from watching Judge Judy and The People's Court. I do not want Don't Be Tardy For The Party: The Remix.

Porsha is going to to have that boy running for the hills. One month of dating, and she is already introducing him to her family and looking at places to live together!? I don't think a 24-year old ball player especially one that lives hundreds of miles away is looking for anything more serious than a fling.

I like Kim. Even though she has been in the spotlight for years, she seems nice and level-headed. I hope that isn't her kiss of death.

TPTB are already setting up for

the return of Nene

• Love 1

Kim is the only reason I tuned in this season.  Everything looked great for her on the episode, but a quick google search reveals that she owes over $200,000 in taxes beginning in 2011.  Maybe fertility treatments put them on the brink.  I think Kim is using the show to launch her online business much in the way Yolanda used RHOBH to launch her daughter's modeling careers.  I don't miss Nene and I'm really not interested in most of the other women who are just professional shit stirrers.  No Kandi, you don't need to open a restaurant, not even if you're just financially backing someone.  You have enough irons in the fire.  I wish Cynthia would give Uncle Ben the heave ho. 

• Love 3

Porsha is steady trying to lock down some NFL checks. I AM saying she's a gold-digger. It could not have been more obvious the way she was trying to move in with and get this young dude down the aisle after only a few weeks of dating. Ugh, TACKY. If she were smart (which we know she is not), she'd prey on millionaires in other fields. NFL money is volatile. And if she sincerely wants to get married, she needs to avoid the African princes. She's too dumb to hook a young professional, so maybe she should just have flings and focus on her lingerie line.

Cynthia is frustrating to watch. Cut your losses. Don't worry about what anybody else is saying - just kick Peter's trifling ass to the curb.

Edited by essinad
  • Love 7

Ugh, TACKY. If she were smart (which we know she is not), she'd prey on millionaires in other fields. NFL money is volatile.

Yup. I'll always remember that conversation between DeShawn and Lisa back in season one when they were discussing their now ex-husband's careers. DeShawn being a basketball wife straight up said "basketball money is guaranteed." Ed played for the Raiders? I think, and was sidelined with an injury and got cut from the team. Basically, unless you're side chick-ing for Tom Brady or hooking up with whichever Manning brother isn't married, don't mess with football players. We saw how that worked out for Evelyn Lozada and broke ass Chad.

• Love 3

LOL at her saying that there has been interest in 'Life Twirls On' and she has been fielding offers but she hasn't found the right fit yet.  Girl bye!   Is she counting youtube clicks as interest? BTW, whatever happened to Kenya's haircare line? Does she have products on the shelves yet. Porsha maybe a dummy of the highest order but at least she has actually followed through and launched her weave/wig line and it looks like she even did so with her lingerie line.

I have been waiting for her to debut her hair care products.  I also surprising that she has not licensed a clothing line yet.  I was watching Lisa Vanderpump on QVC a few weeks ago selling cheap looking fux fur blankets, teddy bears, and table displays.  If Lisa can sell that crap, I don't understand why Kenya is not selling hair care, bikinis, dresses, ponchos, stilettos.......

If Porsha's really smart she'll find a baseball player to marry.  They get all the money and they're never around.

Cosign.  They don't typically go bankrupt and their bodies aren't as messed up when their careers are over.

• Love 2

I don't get Kandi's attitude toward Phaedra. There must be more stuff going on between them than what we are seeing.

The straw that broke the camel's back for Kandi with Phaedra was when Phaedra compared her situation; husband going to prison for fraud and acting a fool; with Kandi's situation with her play being cancelled.  Phaedra made the comment about Kandi's problem only being about money, and it shouldn't bother Kandi so much because she's rich.  This really set Kandi off at the reunion and got her crying through clinched teeth. 

We all know that Kandi is notorious for holding grudges.  She wouldn't even forgive her former Xscape group member Tamika Scott long enough to be part of a much awaited reunion concert that would have probably been very lucrative even after Tamika apologized for badmouthing Kandi years ago.  Kandi is Mama Joyce lite.

Upon hearing Duke's age, Porsha's mom said something like oh so his mom is the age most of your other friends are? - Committee? confirmation please?  and then, the hell does this mean?  Are the African princes in their 50s?

I think Porsha's mom was referring to the other housewives being in their 50s.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 4

and brought a family member by who had experienced it from a child's point of view.  All, as I see, within the boundaries of a good (real) friendship.  When Phaedra expressed she didn't care and still wouldn't feel comfortable taking her kids, Kandi stopped bringing it up.

That same family member had several brushes with the law kinda proving Phaedra's point. Kandi brought it up all the time if not to Phaedra's face certainly in talking heads.

What kind of friend doesn't give you leeway to work through your feelings and pain when your whole world comes crashing down on you? Yes Phaedra is guarded but how do you think she got that way? Kandi and Todd can miss me with their tired bullshit. Todd's wasn't man enough to ask Apollo for his money so he's gonna bully Phaedra or try to get Kandi to do it--whatever man.

I'm so excited for Kim Fields!

• Love 12

I have been waiting for her to debut her hair care products.  I also surprising that she has not licensed a clothing line yet.  I was watching Lisa Vanderpump on QVC a few weeks ago selling cheap looking fux fur blankets, teddy bears, and table displays.  If Lisa can sell that crap, I don't understand why Kenya is not selling hair care, bikinis, dresses, ponchos, stilettos.......

Cosign.  They don't typically go bankrupt and their bodies aren't as messed up when their careers are over.

How about even a line of flip fans!?!????  I would have definitely bought an accordion fan from Kenya!  I had to buy one at the county fair and I was flipping it dramatically the entire day Kenya style to fan myself.  It was such fun!  It is such a dramatic accessory, you'll never get more mileage out of an accessory more than an accordion fan!

As for Porsha, if she was really, really smart she would go the Anna Nicole route.  I feel like more and more athletes are watching "Broke" and "Basketball Wives" and are trying to stay away from uneducated golddiggers like Porsha.  And, those women that marry the Dominican players can put a hex on you....its not worth it.  And businessmen who have money also seem to want someone with a few brain cells these days.  But some rich super old dude that wants to spend his golden years touching boobs and butt and doesn't care about impressing anyone anymore would be her best bet.  

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2
But some rich super old dude that wants to spend his golden years touching boobs and butt and doesn't care about impressing anyone anymore would be her best bet.

This is probably what she had with the African prince, but the key is that she needs to find a guy that is unmarried and does not have a sidepiece in every city (not easy with men like this).

That party was one of the thirstiest displays I have ever seen in my life.  You could see Duke was ready to run the minute he got there.  I really do not understand her mindset.  If Portia wanted an unattractive baller to just throw money at her, then why the heck did she not just stay with probably gay Cordell?  That guy would have given her an 80K handbag every season.

I love you Kim Fields, but being the mother of girls is not such a bad things.  I feel like too many ladies hate having daughters, which is hella confusing to me as a woman.  However, maybe she was just trying to say she was happy with what god gave her.

I  was surprised at the understated no frills life that Kims leads.  She seems like a very down to earth person.  I hope this show does not ruin her.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 6

This is probably what she had with the African prince, but the key is that she needs to find a guy that is unmarried and does not have a sidepiece in every city (not easy with men like this).

That party was one of the thirstiest displays I have ever seen in my life.  You could see Duke was ready to run the minute he got there.  I really do not understand her mindset.  If Portia wanted an unattractive baller to just throw money at her, then why the heck did she not just stay with probably gay Cordell?  That guy would have given her an 80K handbag every season.

I love you Kim Fields, but being the mother of girls is not such a bad things.  I feel like too many ladies hate having daughters, which is hella confusing to me as a woman.  However, maybe she was just trying to say she was happy with what god gave her.

I  was surprised at the understated no frills life that Kims leads.  She seems like a very down to earth person.  I hope this show does not ruin her.

Nah. It's one thing to be stupid, it's another to be treated like an idiot by your husband. Porsha is a fun girl and with Kordell she couldn't be half of who she really was(even if the real her is a little cheap).  

• Love 1
The straw that broke the camel's back for Kandi with Phaedra was when Phaedra compared her situation; husband going to prison for fraud and acting a fool; with Kandi's situation with her play being cancelled.  Phaedra made the comment about Kandi's problem only being about money, and it shouldn't bother Kandi so much because she's rich.  This really set Kandi off at the reunion and got her crying through clinched teeth.

I don't think this is the case, Todd was apparently hanging out with Apollo at strip clubs etc.  Todd is so close to Apollo that he not only keeps hidden assets in his house for Apollo, he also claims to know how much Pheadra lets Apollo talk to the boys.  If Kandi was honest with the situation she would say I let Todd and Appollo's friendship mess up my friendship with Pheadra.  Also if I was Phadrea and I saw the TH of Kandi saying I have more things to worry about than the things she and her husband are hiding from the Feds that would end any chance of me ever being friends with Kandi.  I don't care if Apollo and Todd are friends and Todd wanted to hold his stuff I would tell Todd Pheadra is my friend and I will not willing do anything to hurt her.  I don't care about all the other stuff Pheadra is going through I will not make her life harder by hiding Apollo's stuff.  It's still one extra thing Pheadra had to deal with that her so called friend added to.  Last thing Kandi NeNe calling Pheadra during her time of need and actually being an adult by saying look I know we have had our difficulties but what you are going through is real and if you need me call me that is not being two face that is being a grown up.  Pheadra would not have need NeNe ear if you her friend was checking up on her.  NeNe asking where is Kandi during your time of need is not her bad mouthing you, because again if you were there the answer would be she just called or we just went to lunch, not she has not called or checked up on me.  Kandi and Todd get down off that high horse.  

• Love 14

I thought Kim was the one who mentioned eBay. Kenya asked her if she still had her roller skates, and Kim said "Oh no, they are probably in the Smithsonian, or on eBay."

I pay attention to stuff like that since I am an eBay seller/buyer. :)

No, Kenya said "Or on Ebay". She was throwing shade.

I am Loving Kim too.  But that's what scares me.  I also was loving Kenya Moore her first time on the show and then she went all batshit crazy on us.  I'm hoping Kim values her professional reputation enough to keep from acting crazy on this show.

I haven't watched Atlanta in years but when I heard Kim Fields was going to be on I decided to give it a try. I'm sure she is doing it to promote her website.

• Love 2

Why am I surprised that Kandi's office has a full kitchen? And is it a part of her assistant's regular duties to make breakfast daily for her and her team?

I know, right? Including frying bacon!   Someone now has to clean up that kitchen.  <over here shaking my damn head>

• Love 4

I know, right? Including frying bacon!   Someone now has to clean up that kitchen.  <over here shaking my damn head>

No oatmeal, yogurt, donuts, or muffins for these people.  They have the ability to make weekend breakfasts daily -- but y'all know that it does not stop with breakfast, right.  I suspect they have big lunches and snack time too.

Cooks, thanks for the info on Kenya's hair care line.

Edited by ToukieSmith

I've been told I'm too critical, but Mama Porsha needs to reconsider sleeveless tops. During the pregnancy reveal, Moms was standing in the doorway with her arm on her hip, and I couldn't believe the abnormal rolls in her armpit. It was just bizarre, like bound mozzarella.

On a positive note, Sheree's young daughter is a stunning beauty.

If Portia wanted an unattractive baller to just throw money at her, then why the heck did she not just stay with probably gay Cordell?  That guy would have given her an 80K handbag every season.

Kordell dumped Porsha, not vice versa.   Remember, she supposedly heard about him filing for divorce on Twitter?  You could tell Kordell was over Porsha before their first season was over.  He treated her like a dumb twit.  Well, maybe she was....

On a positive note, Sheree's young daughter is a stunning beauty.

Both of Sheree's daughters are very attractive.  When I saw Kaleigh, I couldn't believe how grown up she's become and she is very pretty.  I Googled her and she is 16 years old.  Time marches on! 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2
Are you kidding?  Everybody is in FAVOR of her kicking Peter to the curb!!

Heck, I don't even think Peter wants to be married anymore.  He probably would love a divorce if it meant he could sleep with anyone he wanted and collect fat alimony checks.

• Love 5

Phaedra needs to pay Todd the remainder of the money she owes him & move on but it is Todd's responsibility to talk to Phaedra about it.

I give Todd the hairy side-eye for shading Phaedra like she owes him for their fitness video project when, come to find out, she actually paid him close to 90% of the agreed-upon fee, and there appears to be some dispute between them regarding the remaining balance due. I am not for one second suggesting that Phaedra is absolved of her obligation to make Todd whole (business is business, after all) but Todd needs to take several seats with his insinuations that Phae owes him $30k when in fact the amount in dispute is somewhere between $5k and $8k. Shut up, Todd. 

And since it can't be said enough: Shut up, Don Juan, too.

• Love 13

I think I don't like Kandi because she's so self-involved(which she thinks is flying above the haters) that she does dumb things. 

Like at last reunion when they were talking about Phaedra and Mr. Chocolate. Kandi said she had seen the messages but didn't believe them. That's grand, but you dumb bird, Phaedra has a right to know Apollo's going around calling her a cheating hoe.

Or like this past episode where she tells Phaedra she didn't think to tell her Apollo's motorcycle and atv were at her house because he was already in jail.

She's so fucking dingy.  

• Love 11

Preach, Watermelon! YAAASSSSS

I did get a nice smirk of satisfaction out of seeing hippopotamus Kandi sitting in front of that poster from 5 years ago when she had the edgy rooster haircut and was about 65 pounds lighter. Pregnancy or no pregnancy, girlfriend likes to EAT and it shows. Most of the time she looks at Todd like he's lunch, and I don't mean that in a Bedroom Kandi kind of way, either.

• Love 4

Heck, I don't even think Peter wants to be married anymore.  He probably would love a divorce if it meant he could sleep with anyone he wanted and collect fat alimony checks.

Would anyone want to sleep with him if he were no longer "Peachter"?
  • Love 1

I think I don't like Kandi because she's so self-involved(which she thinks is flying above the haters) that she does dumb things. 

Like at last reunion when they were talking about Phaedra and Mr. Chocolate. Kandi said she had seen the messages but didn't believe them. That's grand, but you dumb bird, Phaedra has a right to know Apollo's going around calling her a cheating hoe.

Or like this past episode where she tells Phaedra she didn't think to tell her Apollo's motorcycle and atv were at her house because he was already in jail.

She's so fucking dingy.  

Kandi, you are a bad friend! (In my Nene voice)  Kandi is self involved and always has been.  She never seems to think anyone else's situation is worth her time unless it affects her directly.  And she's oh so quick to let you know if you slighted her in the least bit with her annoying crying voice.  She should have been on the phone with Phaedra the minute she realized that Apollo had stashed some of his shit in her garage.  She said that the feds looking for Apollo's stuff had nothing to do with her...NOT!  Think again Kandi.  I think they will be very interested in all of the stuff Apollo has stashed around Atlanta trying to hide from them.  He knew damned well Phaedra would have turned that stuff over to them with the quickness and his mom's and brother's would be two of the first places they would look so he had his friends keep them for him.  I'm sure his car, jewelry and a lot of other stuff of value that could be used to help pay back some of the money he stole is stashed somewhere all over Atlanta.  I hope the feds subpoena Todd and Kandi and fine them for hiding assets seized by the government.  It would serve them right!  The feds need to check Apollo's friend Bun's place also, or whatever his name was.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 8

Porsha may be the most cringe-worthy cast mate I've ever observed on this franchise which is obviously saying something. Even when Housewives have been as or possibly more mentally ill than her, they have generally had, if not attributes, certain characteristics that were at least beneficial in some capacity to their well being (irrespective of if those characteristics were cunning or sociopathy). As revolting as NeNe Leakes continues to be in her time away from the program, for example, one has to realize that she's still basically a functioning adult. Could someone please explain Porsha's tagline to me? I have always used "give me life" as an expression of admiration or approval: "that dress gives me life!"

• Love 3