Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Duking It Out

• Start Topic

Please post about Kandi and Todd in her thread, or in the Media thread. And use links. Do not copy/paste text, as it doesn't give credit to the source/writer. Anything that happened outside the episode needs to be in the appropriate thread. Thanks.

Thanks Chrissytd .

Porsha's doesn't even make sense. If she gives situations/ "'you' life" wouldn't one NOT want to stay out of her way but be attracted to her and get closer?

The way Kim recites her makes it seem too long for the clip or beat of the intro, but I liked it. Phaedra's was so arrogant. Cynthia's was boring. Kandi's was predictable, but cute. I liked Kenya's it was kinda jokey.

• Love 2

I have to credit Peter for the audacity, if not smoothness, of blaming Cynthia because HE was angry drunk at her eyewear launch. What was she thinking coming down a spiral staircase and retraumatizing him by reminding him of Mal? Is there no end to her cruelty? It's like that time she encouraged him to cheat when she "meanly" withheld sex due to painful fibroids, or when she emasculated him by disallowing him to "do his thing" with her money. Not to mention she's too distant when he goes to another state and ignores her calls for a week and a half.

What a fucking manipulator.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 7

Sheree's centaur ass makes its long awaited debut re-appearance. I want to know how she gets in and out those skin tight, lower body asphyxiating jeans. Any explanation that doesn't involve axle grease, the jaws of life and prayer is not to be believed.

Honestly, I had the same thought about all of the women.