Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Bitchy Hope is at least interesting to watch than mope Hope. Too bad that it's at Sally's expense. I was really wishing that those two would team up and work together at their own fashion house. Ha. Who am I kidding? All women on that show are slated as mortal enemies, unless they are related and sometimes, that doesn't even work. 

Anyway, since the show is so gung-ho on weddings, why not have a nice lavish wedding for Charlie and Pam and send them off to live a happy life in retirement? They could go on a honeymoon to Florida and run into Grams and become partners with her in her bakery. There. They are gone nice and neat with a HEA, a pleasant tie-in to Spectra and Pam is will leave FC with dignity. 

I like the way Sally tried to steer Hope back to talking about the job she was going to be doing, when Hope started grilling her about Thomas, Liam, and Wyatt. When will Hope learn that Grown Folks' Business is just that- their business and not hers? Sally and Wyatt can do what they choose to each other, whenever they choose. Neither of them owes Hope an explanation, and neither has to listen to Hope's opinion about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as Pam and Charlie are concerned, PLEASE let them be married off and sent into the sunset as their happy ending. Those two village idiots have always been a weak spot on the show for me, and they cant be written off quickly enough. Let the writers bring them back for fashion shows and holiday dinners if they can't bear to get rid of them completely. But just as scenery; no lines, and for Goodness' sake, no lemon squares!

• Love 16

Yesterday was actually a pretty decent show, all things considered.

We open with Sally and Wyatt waking up together on the couch (and I still have to watch their inaugural sexy times as a storm blew through while that episode was airing). 

Sally has a satisfied smile on her face and who can blame her? She eyes an equally beaming Wyatt, noting: "It is the morning, and we forgot to go to bed."

Wyatt laughs and it's so nice to see Wyatt smiling again: "You mean, we forgot to sleep."

Sally points out: "This is not a bed."

Wyatt: "Very true. Point taken."

Sally: "And you still respect me this morning?" 

Wyatt: "Didn't I respect you last night? I was a perfect gentleman, up until..."

Sally: "Well, you asked Eric Forrester to hire me." And honestly, I don't have a problem with Wyatt using his pull as Eric's stepson to help Sally out. If she didn't have talent, Eric wouldn't have given her a second thought and they know it.

Wyatt: "Right."

Sally: "We've known each other for a couple of days now, and i met your mother, so, in LA. It's practically like we're engaged." Hee! I see you, writers.

Wyatt: "Wait, does that mean we're inseparable now? Like, we got to, like, hang out with each other always?" Awww...he's clearly hoping so.

Sally: "I think that's what it means, yeah."

Wyatt: "I think that's what means, yeah."

They are this close to kissing and prolonging getting out of bed...or off the couch. No shame in that, I'd stay in bed if I were them, too. I mean, just LOOK at them.

Wyatt-Sally-bed-smile-JJ.jpg?dbf50c

Sally then teases that the only thing she's truly inseparable from is her bag and retrieves it from behind the couch. 

Wyatt proceeds to give her a hard time about it. 

Sally, ready to do battle over her obsessiveness with her only possessions: "Why are you so argumentative?"

Wyatt: "Why are you so gorgeous?" Well, played. She can't help but smile at that.

They share a sweet kiss.

Over at FC, Hope, Eric, Quinn, and Thorne are looking at Thorne's HFTF designs and Quinn's different jewelry looks to accompany the sketches. 

Eric is excited about the relaunch but adds "that's not the only reason I called this meeting. We actually had a very interesting visit with my stepson."

Hope looks up: "Wyatt?" She's sharp, that Hope. She's finally dressed in something halfway sexy and showing a bit of cleavage. Her hair is still the same plastered-to-her-head beach waves though.

Eric: "He's involved with someone new."

Hope: "Well, good, I'm glad for him." Sure, you are, and quit with the Mary Sue act.  Hauxdi already has that on lockdown.

Eric: "Fact is, she has a background in fashion, and he was hoping that maybe we could find a position for her here at Forrester."

Hope: "Well, that's sweet of him." Do I detect some condescension in your pampered little ass, Hope? But for your mother and relationship with Ridge, your ass would be dropping fries at Mickey D's.

Eric: "Yes, I thought so. I want you to make a position for her on your team."

Hope: "What does she do? What's her background?"

Eric: "She's young, she's brash, she's very creative. She's Sally Spectra."

Hope is immediately pissed, whining about how she was told she could hire her own staff.

Eric, more patient than I would be with this spoiled brat, "And you have." He pauses for effect. "I'm not taking anything anyway from you. Just think of Sally as extra help."

Thorne: "Why would you even trust her?" I about did a spit take there. Thorne, once upon a time, not so long ago, you tried to sabotage your own family's company. Also, it's grating on my last nerve that TPTB fail to mine the history Thorne has with Sally's family. He was married to her aunt how many times???

Hope snits: "She's admitted to stealing our designs." She looks at Eric as if that should settle it.

Eric: "Well, Bill Spencer was trying to ruin her, as he tried to do with us many times. Look, I don't excuse her, but everybody at this table has benefited from a second chance. Wyatt's a member of my family now and this is the only thing he has ever asked of me." Eric, reminding me why I love him.

No one says "boo" to that. Because they can't.

Eric proceeds to call Sally who is wide-eyed when Wyatt, recognizing his stepfather's number, tells her who's calling.

Sally: "Hello? Mr. Forrester?"

Eric, immediately seeking to put her at ease: "Sally, you used to call me 'Eric.' Well, that's all right, we'll be back on a first-name basis very soon. Can you get over to Forrester this morning? I think we have a position for you at Hope for the Future." He hears silence as a thunderstruck Sally is at a loss for words. "Hello?"

Sally: "Uh, yeah, sorry. There was a bad connection. I said I will be there in a half-hour." LOL! "Thank you." They hang up and she looks at Wyatt in disbelief. "He just gave me a job. For no good reason." No, for a very good reason - she's talented as hell. 

Wyatt: "What? Well, what about me?"

Sally: "That's right. You did say you were no-good." They share a smile and could there be any more chemistry between these two? "And you're the reason."

Pam and Charlie squabble about Hope needing to stay away from Liam (it's the other way around, Pammie).

Charlie-Pam-holding-up-evidence-JJ.jpg?d

Honestly, I agree, what is the point, exactly, of these two?

Surprise, surprise...Thorne makes a beeline for Katie's office so he can smooch her. The too-short chicken fuzz hair and scum-stache is just not working and there oughta be a law about making a handsome man look so...not.

Katie-Thorne-kiss-office-JJ.jpg?dbf50c

Two seconds post-smooch, he shares the news that Wyatt's already seeing someone else and Eric is hiring her.

Katie is predictably catty about Sally and Thorne wonders if it's because of Sally's past actions or her current ones, er go, seeing Wyatt.

DgussdGW0AgVl0G.jpg

Katie can't exactly begrudge Wyatt and I should SAY SO, considering the following facts:

1 - She dumped him.

2 - She started kissing Thorne exactly 30 seconds after said dumping.

Also, Wyatt can finally have a happy, healthy relationship that is OUT IN THE OPEN unlike being Katie's dirty little secret.

Liam pays a visit to Wyatt and shows his brother pictures of his niece...or sister. Time will tell.

Wyatt-Liam-phone-baby-JJ.jpg?dbf50c

Wyatt: "She's adorable and I'm happy for you."

Liam: "Thank you."

Wyatt: "I do have one question, though."

Liam: "Shoot."

Wyatt: "Uh, how long does she have to stay born out of wedlock?" What year is it again?

Liam: "Uh... yeah, I'm working on that."

Wyatt: "Look, you don't have to do a big wedding. I mean, the I-do's are anti-climactic anyway when the bride's already nursing." I actually LOL at that. Both for the zing and for the fact that there ain't no way in hell those flat ta-tas are feeding Kelly.

Liam: "Hey! Whoa! Hey!" SC is priceless here as is DB with his own: "What? Hey! Sorry."

Liam shares that Steffy wants to wait for a little better timing. Or a little less blackmail.

He then asks if their father is going to kick him out now that he outed his little stunt,

Wyatt: "I mean, he kind of forgot to. Why?"

Liam, eyes Wyatt's patch job: "Looks like you're doing some patching in addition to the artwork you commissioned."

Wyatt: "Oh, yeah, that. Um... so, I should probably tell you that there's a new woman in my life."

Liam: "Good for you, man. Is it someone I know?" Is it someone he knows...oh, silly, Liam. Of course it is!

Wyatt: "Uh, you could say that." He gives Liam a sly look and casually lays it out there: "You remember Sally Spectra."

Liam finally picks his jaw up off the floor: "So, Sally's back?"

Wyatt's expression darkens for a moment: "Yeah, your brother-in-law, on pause at the moment, decided to actually go back to Caroline and Douglas."

Liam: "I mean, I knew that. Like, I knew about the break-up 'cause Steffy told me. I just didn't know Sally was headed back here."

Wyatt: "Yeah, I ran into her down at the beach at Bikini Bar. We both kind of had a little too much to drink, and she had nowhere else to go, so I just asked her to come back here."

Liam is immediately concerned: "Dude, you didn't --" Once a Captain Save a Ho, always a Captain Save a Ho.

Wyatt scoffs: "What? Not like that!" He pauses, thinks, shrugs. "I mean, it was almost like that." DB is on fire today and can I say, it's been far too long since we've had a Brothers Spencer scene. These two play off each other so well.

Liam: "Well, what's it like now?"

Wyatt plays coy: "Now?"

Liam: "Yeah." Damn, nosy!

Wyatt: "Yeah, it is like that."

Liam gets all flustered as the mental images start to invade: "Okay, all right. Calm down, I'm just --"

Wyatt: "What? Come on! It's not like you're Mother Teresa or anything."

Liam: "No, I'm not saying -- oh, fine, so you and Sally are... "hanging out." Yes, he uses air quotes here.

Wyatt: "Yeah." He cannot stop smiling.

Liam: "What does that have to do with the hole in the wall?"

Wyatt: "Funny story. Uh, things kind of started out with a bang." Pun obviously intended.

Liam: "Okay, so don't -- don't bite my head off. All right? Are you sure about this?"

Wyatt: "What are you talking about? You were so much of a Sally supporter that you ended up getting blown up with her!" True statement.

Liam: "I was! I am! I'm her biggest fan. But if you're telling me she's going around with a gun shooting things, then maybe that tells you something. Maybe after everything she's been through, she's not in the best place right now." 

Wyatt: "Or maybe we'd be well matched together. I mean, in case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly in a great place, either."

Liam softens: "Bro."

Wyatt: "Oh, you don't think anybody's in a great place besides the Dalai Lama."

Liam: "I'm not being judgmental. I'm genuinely concerned." 

Wyatt: "Right, but you're always so concerned for everyone, that we end up judging ourselves, thank you very much."

Liam sighs: "All right, just -- just do me a favor. Just look after her. Keep an eye on her."

Wyatt: "I will!" I'm sure he'll be keeping more than an eye on Sally if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Liam: "All right."

Wyatt can't resist teasing: "It just might not be the way you're talking about."

Liam, catching his meaning: "Oh, ha, ha, ha! Dude, I'm trying to tell you, she's had a rough time!"

Wyatt: "I am looking out for her, all right? That's why I asked Eric to consider giving her a job!"

Liam: "Uh, at Forrester?"

Wyatt: "Yes! And it seems like they might actually have something for her."

Liam: "Um, uh, no, wait. Wait, dude --"

Wyatt: "Calm down, she is not a liability. You know her."

Liam: "I do know her. I know that she's been through hell and back, and she's kind of fragile, and she's not the best at processing her emotions. And if you lead her on..."

Wyatt immediately bristles: "That is not what this is."

Liam: "Okay, well, that can't be what this is. Because if Sally's at Forrester with the mother of my child and Hope, and you break her heart... what if she hurts herself? What if she hurts someone else?" Okay, you need to just simmer, Liam. Sally can take care of herself which is more than I can say for either one of the women in Waffle's life.

Back at FC, Sally has arrived and Eric is quick to welcome her. 

Sally: "Thank you for bringing me in, Mr. Forrester."

Eric: "Thorne sends his welcome, too. He was called out. I'm sure you'll see him later in the day." I will be interested to see these two finally meet but Thorne had better cease with the Spectra bashing bullshit. Also, look at the two bitches pulling faces behind Sally's back.

DgvO3S0UcAAcxes.jpg

Sally: "It's gonna be quite an honor, working with Mr. Thorne Forrester.""

Eric: "Your great-aunt Sally, in spite of our checkered history between our two brands, ended up being a very dear friend to my late wife and to all of us in my family. When you first came to LA and your theft from our company -- let's call it what it was -- I considered to be a betrayal of that friendship."

Sally is contrite: "It was, and I'm sorry. I really wish I could go back-"

Eric gently cuts her off: "Let me finish. Now that some time has passed and I have the benefit of hindsight, I know that Bill was out to ruin you. He put you in that terrible position, and he proceeded to ruin you, which was a much stiffer penalty than any of us would have exercised on you for what you did. So I would like for us to begin again. To renew our friendship and to give you another shot at making it in the LA fashion scene."

Sally is touched: "Well, thank you. You have no reason to believe in me, but I will give you another one every single day. You're not gonna regret this chance that you're giving me." 

Eric likes this gal: "Well said."

Quinn, under Eric's watchful gaze: "Welcome. And be good to my son." It's as close to a real welcome as Sally is going to get from Quinn at the moment.

Sally scores points with her response as Quinn softens just the tiniest bit: "How could anyone not be? " Ooooh and Hope is standing right there. LOVE IT! It was an innocent remark but it finds its mark just the same. 

They exit, leaving the two ladies alone. Oh boy...

Sally: "I didn't realize Mrs. Forrester was so nice."

Hope: "Quinn is...very talented." I think it's fair that Hope is still a bit salty over Quinn. 

Sally: "Yeah, I mean, that's not quite the same as nice, but..."

Hope: "Uh, there's a lot of history in this building, a lot of interpersonal history between Quinn and me, Eric and his sons, Forresters and Spectras, so just keep in mind that every interaction you see may have a history you know nothing about."

Sally-Hope-face-off-JJ.jpg

She's all but pissing on the rug at this point.

Sally, clearly reading the room, says only: "I will."

Hope changes tact for a moment: "So, I understand you're seeing Wyatt?" What do you care? 

Sally: "Uh, yeah. It's, uh... I don't really know what we're calling it, but there's an example. I know you were married."

Hope: "He is a wonderful guy." So wonderful that he served as the substitute for his brother.

Sally: "It's pretty new."

Hope: "So I guess that means you've moved on?"

Sally: "Meaning?"

Hope: "Oh, from Liam and Thomas." Bitch, what is your point here? At least Sally moved on and away from Thomas (there was never a Lally) unlike Hope who has been pining away for the same man for the better part of this decade. 

Sally: "Well, I mean, there never was a me and Liam." 

Hope: "Oh, right, you couldn't make that happen, so then you boomeranged back to Thomas, and there were problems with that, too, right?"

tumblr_lurx9kfewl1qczgbjo1_250.gif

Says the trifling little girl that married Liam's brother because Liam was FIVE MINUTES LATE. 

Sally's face is clearly saying "Okay, whackadoo" but in reality she tries to get a practically foaming at the mouth Hope to focus: "You know, I'm really excited to be here. I thought maybe we could talk about my duties."

That shuts up Hope - for the moment - and she gives Sally a tour, ending up back in the CEO office.

Sally tries to show Hope some of her designs. CH is just so effortlessly glowy and gorgeous here.

Sally1.thumb.jpg.eaf7351058585e645e90f0f67b522d92.jpg

Hope gives her a look like she just tried to hand her a dead snake.

Sally2.thumb.jpg.de18ab079868ec704a120cf9aac18c11.jpg

Hope, totally insincere: "Uh, thank you, but I can't accept these."

Sally: "Seriously, I'm giving them to you free and clear. They're all yours. I don't know, they just kind of have a Hope for the Future vibe." 

Hope: "Sally, you weren't hired as a designer." Except unlike Hope, whom I'm still unclear what exactly she does for FC besides ride the nepotism train (and she's not the only one), Sally can actually design.

Sally: "Well, I mean, yeah, I know I have to work my way up." And she's willing to do that...unlike Hope, who came in with a title and a line from Day One with zero experience.

Hope: "No, I mean, let's be clear with each other. You will never be a designer here. Eric wants you to have a job, so I will find you things to do, but leave the designing to Thorne. And just please...no photographs of his designs or anyone else's." That was undeserved and both women know it. And it's for Eric to say what Sally's future at FC will be, not Hope. Kind of like how it wasn't for Maya to say about Emma's future, but Hope's call. Remember that, Hope?

Sally: "Hope, I--" She falters, clearly unprepared for Ms Sweetness and Light to have turned into an insufferable heifer.

Hope: "I won't make you check your phone in every morning, but I hope you can understand, after everything that happened with Coco and the hidden camera..."

Sally, striving for some kind of productive ground: "Okay, Hope, that was then, all right? I would never, ever do that here."

Hope: "But you did. So these are the consequences."

200.gif

Sally takes the high ground: "All right."

Sally7.thumb.jpg.eba3745f9e582041e8480394d0a058e3.jpg

Hope: "Look, I know you want the opportunity to prove yourself, and you've already won the good opinion -- or at least improved opinion -- of Eric and Wyatt and Liam (which is burning her biscuits no doubt). But I have something to prove, too, you know, that I can supervise my employees while safeguarding our intellectual property." I'll bet she had to look those words up in the dictionary before Sally arrived. Also, how fucking patronizing of her.

Sally: "So, basically, you see your job as to babysit me."

Hope: "I wouldn't put it so unpleasantly." I would. 

Sally: "All right, well, what would be less unpleasant for you?"

What Hope actually says is: 

What I heard was: "You should have died under that rubble like the witch you are."

Same difference and trust, while it's far more interesting to watch bitchy Hope vs Mope, I have to wonder, what the fuck crawled up Hope's ass this morning? 

I'm guessing it's a heaping helping of the green-eyed monster.

Sally has more talent in her little finger than Hope has, so much so that Eric was willing to let bygones be bygones and hire her. 

Then there's the Liam and Wyatt factor. She knows how much Liam cares about Sally. He certainly never risked his life for her or Hauxdi for that matter. And now, she's involved with Wyatt, an ex Hope tossed like so much garbage but she still prefers to keep him dangling just in case. 

Well, bring it, bitch, because Sally can give as good as she gets and then some. She's faced up to bigger and better than Hope and she's still alive to tell the tale so Hope had best back the fuck off or she will be the one with regrets.

• Love 19

Sally working at Forrester certainly does create interesting possibilities because I think Steffy and Hope will actually team up to get rid of Sally (Steffy to get Sally away from Liam; Hope to get Sally away from Wyatt).

But because they are idiots, it will end up backfiring on them because their foolery will only end up endearing Sally MORE to Liam, Wyatt and even Eric.  Could also endear Sally to Thorne.

That's part of the equation, I think, of why Sally is always the damsel in distress: because the men in Sally's life see people screw her over and it triggers them.  If Liam sees Steffy being mean to Sally, he's not going to be too happy about it, and will run to Sally's defense.  If Wyatt sees Hope being mean to Sally, he's going to run to Sally's defense.  If Eric finds out Hope is using Sally as a temp and not as a designer, he's going to run to Sally's defense.  Thorne might even run to Sally's defense if he sees Steffy being mean to her (it might trigger an Aly flashback).

Basically the only 2 men on the show that will not be coming to Sally's defense are Bill and Ridge.

• Love 14

Just finished watching today’s episode and, MY GOODNESS, Y’ALL Courtney Hope can HANG with the vets. That scene between her and TK? 

WOW.

I hope TIIC don’t get any ideas, though. They had mad actor’s chemistry and I hope that the writers focus that more on a mentor/paternal level vs. romantic. Credit to the writers, though, they must be having a blast writing for Sally Spectra because it shows. 

That Hope, though? She can kick a bag of rocks. 

Still hoping they keep Wally intact. Funny that hope should mention Wyatt deserves the best. After seeing the arrogance, snobbery and bullying running rampant at FC, Sally definitely SHINES the best! 

• Love 5
On 6/27/2018 at 10:06 AM, drivethroo said:

Probably the only character we actually saw doing the work was Brooke.  We saw Brooke going to college majoring in chemistry and we saw Brooke creating the BeLieF formula that saved Forrester Creations (which is why Brooke should always have a job at Forrester).  So I'm not that bothered by Sally getting the hookup from Wyatt (although again, he should've been trying to hook himself up).

Brooke was only working in the FC lab, and in a position to create BeLieF, because she'd been with Ridge and was then-married to Eric.  She was just a regular chemist working in a hospital lab when Ridge came along.  She wouldn't have even thought to try to create a wrinkle-free fabric if she hadn't been involved with the Forresters.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

Brooke was only working in the FC lab, and in a position to create BeLieF, because she'd been with Ridge and was then-married to Eric.  She was just a regular chemist working in a hospital lab when Ridge came along.  She wouldn't have even thought to try to create a wrinkle-free fabric if she hadn't been involved with the Forresters.

This is kind of like the chicken vs egg argument. It's certainly true that Brooke got foot in the door via Ridge/Eric but once there, she absolutely earned her place, not to mention using her degree (imagine that!) to create BeLieF, among other initiatives, including the very successful Bedroom line. Someone, anyone, please tell me what the next generation, Hauxdi, Hope, have done, exactly, to earn their place beyond having connections?

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

If Eric finds out Hope is using Sally as a temp and not as a designer, he's going to run to Sally's defense.

Because seriously, when Hope was told to give Sally a job, she thought it meant "pick a job, any job"?  She could be Pam's lemon bar taste tester?  She could deliver coffee and water to loading dock guy?  I hope Eric puts his foot down and squashes Hope's tantrum like a bug.

3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And just please...no photographs of his designs or anyone else's.

Yeah, so she's going to take pictures and give them to whom, exactly?  Not sure if Hope got the memo, but SF doesn't exist anymore, hence why Sally is out of a job.

• Love 6

Hope snits: "She's admitted to stealing our designs." She looks at Eric as if that should settle it.

As if Ridge, Rick, Thorne and God knows who else haven't done this plenty of times?

This is an improvement over Hope the martyr self-sacrificing dead weight she should've outgrown at least five wedding attempts ago, but not much.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

This is an improvement over Hope the martyr self-sacrificing dead weight she should've outgrown at least five wedding attempts ago, but not much.

Also, at least it's in character with old Hope.  It's taking me back to the time Forrester decided to make Ivy a model.  Hope was jealous that Ivy was involved with Liam at the time (even though Hope was married to Wyatt), and she was full of attitude with declarations of "I'm a real model, unlike inferior you," going as far as stepping in front of Ivy during a photo shoot.  Crap like that really made me dislike Hope, I hope they aren't turning her into that again.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

What I heard was: "You should have died under that rubble like the witch you are."

Same difference and trust, while it's far more interesting to watch bitchy Hope vs Mope, I have to wonder, what the fuck crawled up Hope's ass this morning? 

Sally has more talent in her little finger than Hope has, so much so that Eric was willing to let bygones be bygones and hire her. 

Then there's the Liam and Wyatt factor. She knows how much Liam cares about Sally. He certainly never risked his life for her or Hauxdi for that matter. And now, she's involved with Wyatt, an ex Hope tossed like so much garbage but she still prefers to keep him dangling just in case. 

What exactly is the issue between Hope and Sally?  It's probably more about Liam than it is about Wyatt, right?  Hope and Wyatt acted like 2 people who accidentally bumped into each other after a one night stand and neither one called the other later instead of a formerly married couple when they first saw each other at FC.  Hope acting like she really cares about Wyatt's feelings is a bit of a stretch for me. 

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

This is kind of like the chicken vs egg argument. It's certainly true that Brooke got foot in the door via Ridge/Eric but once there, she absolutely earned her place, not to mention using her degree (imagine that!) to create BeLieF, among other initiatives, including the very successful Bedroom line. Someone, anyone, please tell me what the next generation, Hauxdi, Hope, have done, exactly, to earn their place beyond having connections?

Right.

Although Brooke may have gotten in the door via Eric/Ridge, she actually had the background to be able to create the BeLieF formula.  What business background does Steffy have to be able to run a international company (and I could say the same of Rick)?

Does Hope actually design or does she just conceptualize what she wants and other people design for her? She wouldn't have gotten a line at a major fashion house like Forrester if she weren't Brooke's daughter; she's not a Forrester* (whereas Rick & Bridget are).

I don't know that Hope and Steffy are all that different.  Hope is just in a sweeter package.  I would rather deal with nasty nasty like Steffy than nice nasty like Hope any day.

*to be fair, neither is Steffy.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 5

Katie is becoming a real piece of work. Two minutes after breaking up with Wyatt, Katie was playing tonsil hockey with Fuzzy Wuzzy.  

I found a new way to spell Fuck You it's 
R-I-D-G-E.  it's also how you spell Prick.  In my book, Ridge is actually worse than Bill.  

Hope, everyone is working around the clock?  They had to since Hope was only has been back to work for a couple of days.  

There's a new boogie person in town and it's Sally. All their vitriol has been used up on Bill. Hope is an idiot and Katie is jealous. They do not have Wyatt's best interest in mind.  What does Hope know about relationships?  She's has been a demanding bitch to Wyatt and Liam.  Katie has been and in ways is still under Bill's thumb. 

Sally is completely right that Ridge and her have grown up in separate worlds. Ridge has everything handed to him by Eric. The same could be said for the Logans and Foresters. If it wasn't for Eric and Stephanie building a successful fashion house, the minions wouldn't of had the time to develop into pompous elite ass holes. 

If they are messing with Sally and Wyatt, after a few days, would be really stupid. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

What exactly is the issue between Hope and Sally?  It's probably more about Liam than it is about Wyatt, right?  Hope and Wyatt acted like 2 people who accidentally bumped into each other after a one night stand and neither one called the other later instead of a formerly married couple when they first saw each other at FC.  Hope acting like she really cares about Wyatt's feelings is a bit of a stretch for me. 

Here's an analogy you probably won't see on the SATs...Hope is to Wyatt as Liam is to Hope.   Wyatt is always in Hope's back pocket in case things with Liam don't work out, and Hope's interest in Wyatt increases when Wyatt is involved with someone else, whereas Hope is always in Liam's back pocket in case things with Steffy don't work out, and Liam's interest in Hope increases when she is involved with someone else (who am I kidding with the someone else nonsense, Hope ONLY gets involved with Liam or Wyatt).

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

Hope acting like she really cares about Wyatt's feelings is a bit of a stretch for me. 

Bitch barely cared more than Steffy did about his feelings during their marriage, why would she care now?

And Liam--for now, anyway--is all about Steffy, so why does she hate her?

I'm just so disappointed that they'd force a rivalry that doesn't or shouldn't exist, because Women Hate Other Women or whatever. I know someone predicts Hope and Steffy teaming up against Sally. That would be complete and total garbage for so many reasons.

Also a huge no to Sally/Ridge. They already tapped that well with CaRidge and I'm not here for Brooke getting cheated on again, no matter how stupid she was to take his ass back.

• Love 10

Why is everyone always working in the CEO’s office at FC? Today, Mope was using it as her office. Ridge was in her office denigrating Sally. Or is that Quinn’s office. Or maybe Katie’s? Where is Rick’s office and Maya’s? Where’s the actual conference room? Why do I care? This show is just so stupid. 

• Love 7

Steffy, Phoebe and Hope all went to college.  Ridge and Eric insisted Thomas go to college, and not just work at Forresters.

Ridge, Thorne, and Kirsten all worked at Forresters, but they had worked their way up.

Caroline I worked for Bill Spencer Sr., but she had also worked her way up, and eventually started and was running her own magazine.

Taylor and Brooke both went to college, and were supposedly considered the best in their fields.

Brooke was married to Eric when she created Belief in the lab he built her.  Because Brooke was his wife, Eric had not had her sign the normal kind of agreements an employee would have.  Brooke was owed back royalties on the Belief patent.  Even then the Forresters wouldn't have lost 51% of FC to Brooke, she was willing to settle for less, if Stephanie would have agreed they were wrong for trying to cheat Brooke out of the money.  Everyone else admitted it, but not Stephanie.

• Love 2

If Ridge is so big on wayward men reuniting their families, maybe he should go back to Taylor for Thomas and Steffy's sake. ?

Has Thorne been overdoing the tanning or is Hope just that pale? The contrast between them at the staff meeting was striking to me.

I hope they're at least paying Sally well for all the grief she's getting at FC. Surely there's somewhere else in LA she could work where she wouldn't have to grovel and apologize every 15 minutes.

Guess Ridge forgot about the time his stepson shot a gun inside FC because he was jealous of Thomas. Forresters get special dispensation apparently. (But I agree that Sally running around engaging in gunplay has stopped being cute or funny.)

Whoa, Hope! Veer out of your lane much? Who Wyatt sleeps with is not her business. I am really getting tired of her prissy behavior.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Steffy, Phoebe and Hope all went to college. 

Did she, though? There was a bruhaha when Matula first came on about Steffy  trying to strong-arm Hope into attending school away from LA because she wanted to fuck Oliver, but I can't imagine Hope got anywhere near passing grades when she was always taking time off for marriages and annulments and the crisis of identity that one time she slept with Liam as a last did he effort to get him from Steffy on Brooke's "sage" advice. :|

• Love 3

I remember that. Steffy tried everything to get Hope to go to a college on the east coast. I can't imagine that Hope had a GPA anywhere close to getting into an Ivy League or other prestigious school ...  Also, Steffy didn't finish college. I remember that her entree' to the show was that she was away at boarding school in London. Due to the "family crisis" at FC (e.g. Bill and Katie running the show) Ridge summoned her and made her drop out and come back home. Steffy started in the mail room where she hooked up with Mushmouth.  I don't understand how she made a leap from that to head of PR then to CEO.  (I mean I know, but receiving a nepotism promotion and having the actual skills to do the job properly are very different beasts.)

Hope vs. Sally. Hmmm ... I do think that has some jealousy towards Sally for the obvious reasons (smart, pretty, talented) and the Wyatt factor. I saw it also that Hope is channeling her anger, resentment and disappointment about Steam into her work and Sally just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thus, she is now the target for Hope's pent-up frustrations. I do believe that Hope is being straight about the "intellectual property" issue because she painted a target on Emma's back as well.  (Although I am sure that the entire company had a briefing from Carter about IP and those are not terms Hope would necessarily be carrying around in her head!)

I thought the chilly reception towards seeing Wyatt was more due to him busting up the umpteenth Lope nuptials moreso than him being involved with Sally. 

• Love 5

There were references to Steffy, Phoebe and Hope trying to schedules their "work" around their college classes.  Whether they did the soap thing of getting a degree in two months without ever going to class, or dropped out, I don't know.  Steffy wanted to start in the mailroom and work her way up.  That Steffy is long gone.

Bridget made her own career outside FC.  I didn't like when they made her a designer.  I liked Bridget being a doctor.

Why are there only two places to work in LA?  It's either Forrester Creations or Spencer Publications.  Spectra's gone again.

• Love 3

I really hate it when Show makes me highlight why all it's characters are hypocrites, but yesterday's episode forces my hand. I had serious reservations about Sally going to work at FC's; my fear was that Steffy would come in like a one man wrecking crew and make Sally's life hell. But this shit is so much worse. The behavior of everyone, except Eric and Quinn, was embarrassing and cruel, and took mean girls to a whole other level. What has Sally done to deserve so much hatred? Fashion espionage is nothing new to anyone at Forrester, and has been done by family members numerous times. So they can all miss me with that crap. She threw cake on Steffy and attended Zende and Nicole's wedding uninvited. And for these terrible crimes, she has lost everything. Fires, explosions, near death, two busted relationships, should be enough repayment. 

HOPE

Did this twit have the temerity to call Sally out about Thomas dumping her and her "ending up" with Wyatt? First, sugarplum, an employee's personal life is none of your business. Second, you, of all people, can step the fuck off with judging others about jumping around in relationships. I ain't even going to get into it all; just suffice it to say you are not even thirty, and have been to the alter or engaged how many times? And just last week didn't you accept Liam's proposal the same day he was going to reconcile with Steffy? Yeah, Hope, STFU.

RIDGE

There are only a few things I hate more in life than animal abuse; one of them is rudeness. When Ridge called Sally in to the office and kept looking at the mail; my hand itched to just grab that buggers mouth and twist it real hard. Listening to this blowhard council Sally about her bad choices had me wanting to do so much more. Particularly when your rotten, lying son is to blame for some of those choices. But you don't care that Thomas ripped Sally's heart out, not once, but twice, because he is "putting his family back together." This, from the mother fucker who was kissing his stepmom on the eve of his wedding. Who torpedoed his stepson's/brother's marriage because he could, then hid the paternity of his grandson; passing him off as his own, because his ego and lack of potent swimmers couldn't handle the reality. Yeah, Ridge, talk to me some more about making bad choices. STFU.

Oh, Ridge, one more thing; designers need their hands and all their digits to design; you found that out after your swim in the Persian Gulf. So imma tell you once; if you ever touched me in that arrogant, superior way, while you were telling me you saw me as trash? Well, those fingers you were using would be gone, or so badly broken as to be unusable. Employee's are not your personal playground. You have no right to put you nasty paws on them for any reason. Sally should file sexual harassment charges. 

THORNE

What the actual hell? Thorne is acting like he has no history with the Spectra's. Like he wasn't married to Macy, and never knew Sally or Darla or Saul. I think this one bothers me most of all. Thorne was always there for the Spectra gang, they were just as much a part of his life as the Forrester's. He has made no attempts to get to know this part of his legacy, and is on the Sally hate train only as a means to get into Katie's panties. I am so glad Windsor Harmon was spared this embarrassment. 

KATIE

Lookie here Wackadoodle; don't be talking about Sally being dangerous cause she shot a gun. It wasn't long ago you pulled a weapon on Quinn because you thought she and Ridge were having an affair. Not only was their business none of yours, but you had gone completely off the rails, and were spying on Quinn from your house, a place you bought for that very purpose. Of course at that time, you had your sights set on bedding Eric. At least Sally's actions are understandable because Bill attacked her personally, and destroyed her life. Your actions on the other hand? Not so much. Yeah, so Katie, STFU

LIAM

While Thorne's actions bothered me, it was more along the lines of disappointment that he is not drawing on his past. With Liam, I was bothered too, but it was more about anger. Just a few months ago you were Sally's champion. Willing to risk it all in an effort to help her and save her from your father's evil clutches. And now? You are really talking to Wyatt about Sally being dangerous? And making stupid and ridiculous statements about Steffy and OPBG's safety at Forrester? Look Chump, guns being fired at Forrester is nearly an everyday occurrence, it is right up there with having sex in the offices or the steam room or the freight elevator. And Steffy never comes to the office anyway. You are ruined to me now. You are the weakest, waffling fool, that ever waffled. I hope OPBG turns out to be a Mini Bill; a raging terror, who is demanding and unforgiving and who hops into who's ever bed is the warmest. Yeah, Liam, STFU. 

QUINN

I can see you don't like it, but you are trying. I will give you props for that. 

My other irritation was how they had Sally dressed up a bit country/redneck, with the denim vest and her hair pulled back. Can't have that thieving, lying, trash looking like she belongs. I really don't know how much more I can take of this abuse and bullying. I don't want Eric to come to Sally's rescue. I would like to see Sally strut herself into FC's looking like the fine ass she is, and say "Guess what folks? Eric Forrester, the founder of this fine company, has offered me this chance, and I am going to take it and run with it. You can run with me or against me. But I will only answer to Eric." This was how Quinn did it. She didn't look down and try to be nice. Go fuck those fuckers up Sally!

• Love 20
(edited)
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

My other irritation was how they had Sally dressed up a bit country/redneck, with the denim vest and her hair pulled back.

Isn't Sally originally from Florida and/or a low socio-economic background?  Not that Florida is country/redneck but there are parts of Florida that are (see: Claws)

Sally did mention she only had what was in her purse and a few things in storage.  Since you probably wouldn't put your clothes in storage when you move across the country, I say Sally's wardrobe was left behind in New York at wherever she and Thomas were living.  Caroline probably gave Sally's clothes to a homeless shelter or sold them on eBay.  Sally probably swung down to Goodwill on her way to Forrester Creations and picked up that denim vest.

Actually, I hope they have Sally buying her stuff from Goodwill/vintage places and remixing them into a fabulous wardrobe instead of wearing the expensive fashions she was wearing on her first run on the show.  If Sally has lost everything, she shouldn't be wandering around in a dress whose cost could've easily paid her rent. 

Sally was wearing the expensive fashions to show the Forresters that she's on their level.  But she's not...and that's ok.  She doesn't need to be, she just needs to be Sally and bring those life experiences to her designs and she'll be ok.  Once she starts making money again she can start mixing in more expensive clothing.  Sally's denim vest is more fashionable than whatever Steffy and Hope have been wearing these days.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 6

I thought that the way Sally was dressed was just fine. I thought she looked much more on trend and vivid than Mope in her drab pastels. I see those denim vests everywhere. The younger ladies wear them as stand-alone tops whereas the older gals layer them over t shirts or shells. (Personally, I am not a vest person, so I would not choose one.)

Sally's old wardrobe had some real hits and misses, no middle ground, until Thomas intervened and cut out all of the tacky OTT embellishments that ruined the look Sally looked like an avant garde very successful high fashion designer at the beginning of the end for SF.

I am getting so tired of lectures about how families need to stay together -- preferably married.  I wonder if Sludge is now beating Thomas over the head to marry Caro-lyin'! When Wyatt made that "out of wedlock" remark to Liam, my jaw dropped. This isn't the 1940s-50s.

Back to Sally, I think that she could bring a lot to HFTF. Those workout/break dance duds Emma "choreographed" didn't speak to me of social causes, empowerment, etc.  They looked on par with what I see young women wearing at my YMCA.  Also, where were the "scarves of generosity?" 

• Love 7
(edited)

First, I'm gonna blow some kisses at @RuntheTable's post because it is a thing of beauty.

Second, my hat is off to the lovely CH who shows she can more than hold her own with the vets. 

Now, I'm going to sharpen my pitchfork because I've got a few folks I'd like to shish kabob.

We open with Original Asshole Ridge Forrester whining to Eric about him hiring Sally to work on HFTF. 

Ridge-Eric-disagree-HW.jpg

Ridge: "Okay. What about all the things that she's done to this company, her family's done to this company? We're gonna forget about that?"

Eric: "No, of course not. I'll always remember that."

Yes, he will, just as I will always remember that every single person working at FC has a skeleton or five in their closet, Ridge included. Ridge worked for the competition (SF) for crying out loud. He also tried to screw over Brooke with BeLieF as did Eric and Stephanie which cost them how much money? His affair with Caroline II made for a very uncomfortable work environment. Rick stole designs and gave them to Ridge and I'm pretty sure Thorne did the same thing. While Quinn didn't steal from FC, she fooled around with Ridge, which certainly caused turmoil with the company and there was also that pesky little incident where she trapped Liam in the FC steam room. Add in Rick firing a gun in the office and Katie threatening to shoot Quinn (again, on the premises) - none of these people have a leg to stand on. So they can all STFU, Ridge most of all.

Ridge: "You do? Then when did you hire her?"

Eric does not have time for this shit: "Look, you're not gonna have to deal with her hardly at all. She's gonna be working with Hope most of the time. I told her to find a spot for Sally on Hope for the Future."

Ridge: "Really? How did that go over?" If you answered: "Hope was a straight-up bitch," you'd have it in one.

Ridge: "Why would you hire Sally Spectra to work here? They stole millions from us!" And how many millions did YOU cost the company?

Eric: "Ridge... I believe that Sally's sorry, and more importantly, I believe she's paid the price."

Ridge: "Paid the price? How?"

Eric: "Sally has suffered terribly at the hands of Bill Spencer, not to mention your son, Thomas." Notice how Ridge couldn't give two shits about what Bill does to anyone outside of his immediate family.

Ridge is immediately defensive: "Hey, hey. Thomas is exactly where he needs to be. He needs to be with his family. He reunited his family." Oh this is rich, coming from the man who had every intention of keeping Douglas from Thomas because the alternative was admitting he was sterile. The only family he wanted to keep intact was his own with a child that wasn't his. "What about Sally? She came to your office and just pulled on your heartstrings? Is that what happened?"

Eric: "No. It wasn't her idea at all."

Ridge: "Whose idea was it?"

Eric: "It was Wyatt's. Wyatt asked me to provide the opportunity, and I said 'yes.'"

Ridge: "Wyatt?" He deduces that Sally and Wyatt are involved.

Eric: "Yes, they're involved. One way or another, yes."

Ridge: "Let me ask you this: I'm trying to get a picture here. How did this happen? Wyatt came to your office and said, 'I need a job for my girlfriend.' What happens in two weeks when they break up?" Sally's talent, drive and moxy isn't going anywhere - break up or not.

Eric: "I don't think they will. I think they're very smitten with each other."

Ridge: "Well, two minutes ago, Wyatt was smitten with Katie and Sally was with Thomas. They're both on a rebound. How do you not see that?" And the day before you were supposed to marry Brooke in Sydney, you were kissing Quinn. So, what is your point, Ridge?

Eric: "It didn't look like that to me."

Ridge: "And how did it look? Because what I see is that Sally is all over the place. We can't count on her. Wyatt can't count on her. No one can count on her!" She is so going to prove you wrong.

Eric: "Well, in spite of all the stunts that Sally has pulled, I respect and admire her. The same way I admire her great-aunt Sally. The two of them share a great many traits."

Ridge: "I'm sure they do. And one of the traits they share is dishonesty." Huh...funny that didn't bother you when you were SF's head designer. "Dad, why are we having this conversation? I'm worried. I'm worried that this is gonna blow up in our faces."

Eric is done with this conversation but you can just tell Ridge isn't and is going to be next in line to treat Sally like dirt.

Back in the CEO office, Hope is still being an absolute hag to Sally, telling her "you weren't hired to be a designer, Sally." Again, NOT your call to make, Ms. Bitch Britches.

Sally sighs, striving for patience in the face of this petulant toddler: "I know, okay? It's a long way off. I just thought, in the meantime, you could take a look at my sketches."

Dg3lFZZXUAEt-jW.jpg

Also, about the jean jacket get-up. At first, I was like WTF? with putting Sally in this outfit while Hope's wearing something couture but given she probably has next to nothing to wear, it makes sense. Plus, they could put a paper bag on her and she would still outshine everyone. 

Don't hold your breath, Sally. She doesn't have the balls to tell off whom she's really mad at (Waffles) so Sally is getting the brunt of her anger and jealousy. 

Hope: "I'm not sure you're hearing me. You will never get to be a designer here. It's just not an option for you. So while I do appreciate those, I appreciate the offer, I won't be needing them." 

Sally: "Okay. Just thought --"

Hope rudely cuts her off, treating her like she's a child or simple and I want to knock her teeth out. "Okay, I don't...I don't trust you, Sally. Eric told me to find a place for you here, so that is what I am doing. But the only reason you are here is because of Wyatt." That is BULLSHIT and both ladies know that. 

Sally, with more patience than Job here: "I don't blame you for feeling that way, all right? But I've changed, Hope."

Hope pontificates: "Hope for the Future personifies strong values, strong morals, principles, and I expect everybody on my team to live up to that." Oh, really, princess? Well, where were your morals when you slept with a still-married man? The annulment papers weren't even signed the night she fucked Liam, let alone filed, so yes, he was technically STILL MARRIED to Steffy (and I'm betting the papers never did get filed so he still is). As for the rest of the team, well, we have attempted murderess, rapist, and kidnapper Quinn, adulteress and torturer of Ally Maya, attempted FC saboteur Thorne, and two stupid interns. 

So, Hope: 

UnlawfulFarawayEider-size_restricted.gif

The rest of said team enters, starting with Quinn: "Hey! Sorry we're late."

Maya immediately spots the new addition: "Is that Sally?" No, Maya, it's Charo. JFC!

Hope, utterly fake and insincere: "Yes, I would like you to welcome the newest member of our team." 

Everyone takes a seat and Sally looks so alone, although Quinn looks like she's thawed a bit towards her.

Hope blathers on about Liam helping out with the new website and Xander pipes up that he's done some design and she basically ignores him to go on about confidentiality and is pointedly looking at Sally the entire time. 

Elsewhere, guess who shows up to Wyatt's door?

Katie.thumb.jpg.891c80b72be5597f7a3790d2d545fe0c.jpg

Yep, B&B's own Gladys Kravitz. 

Wyatt does not look happy to see her in the slightest and he is not amused to hear her flimsy excuse (read: out and out lie) for not having called first because her phone died. 

As annoyed as I was initially, re her coming over to bitch to Wyatt about Sally (which is NONE of her business, Ms. Dumper of Wyatt and Five Seconds Later Smoocher of Thorne), I saw zero hint of any lingering chemistry between the two. She came off as (sorry HT) as his mother and whatever Watie had (and admittedly, I wasn't a huge Watie fan), it's long gone as there's a new, hotter than Georgia asphalt in July 'ship in town and that would be Wally.

I'll spare you all from most of her attempts to control Wyatt's love life save for these gems - gems for the sheer hypocrisy alone.

Katie: "She shot a gun in your house, Wyatt." Honey, you were thisclose to shooting Quinn in the FC design office.

Katie: "I mean, I sympathize. I know what it's like to deal with Bill, but she might not be the right woman for you. I mean, she seems a little unstable."

did-this-bitch.jpg

If you look up unstable in the dictionary, I'm pretty sure you'll find this next to it:

download.jpg

Wyatt, almost out of patience: "Okay, I know that she seems like a live wire, but that's just...that's part of who she is. All right? She's real. I mean, she's kind of exactly the person that I need right now." Oh, I think she's going to be person you're gonna need for a lot longer than that.

Katie pouts: "Okay. All right. I'll, um... I'll accept that you know what you're doing." 

She'll accept? She'll ACCEPT??

She is as insufferable as her bratty niece.

Wyatt, annoyed and sarcastic: "Thank you."

Back in the board room,Hope has sent Sally on some nonsense errand so she can talk shit about her.

Hope-thorne-quinn-maya-xander-meeting-HW

Quinn scores a few points with me with this remark: "Sally's been through a really rough time, so my son Wyatt asked Eric to help her out, and I do appreciate everyone making her feel welcome, despite your differences." She really does love her son and I think she senses something is different. 

Hope, Xander, and Maya talk about shady Sally and shady Emma, although of course, Xander defends Emma. Shut up, all of you!

Ridge notices Sally walking by his office and barks: "Sally!"

Sally doesn't do what I would do which would be to keep walking and feign ignorance.

Sally: "Yes?"

Ridge: "You got a minute?" He doesn't even look up, pretending to be all engrossed in some mail he's sorting. I could just punch him right in his stupid face.

Sally inwardly winces but says, "Sure!"

Ridge: "Close the door, please." Sally closes it but you can tell how uncomfortable she is. "So I was talking to my dad and I was very surprised to hear that you work at Forrester Creations now."

Sally has had it up to HERE! with the abuse and cuts to the chase with this motherfucker.

Sally: "Yeah. Look, Ridge, whatever it is you're gonna say, I get it. I already know how you feel about me, how your entire family feels about me. I just got done hearing it from Hope. She made it very clear to me that she does not... want me working here."

Ridge: "Maybe you need to take a breath and calm down." Maybe you just need to leave her alone and stop kicking her when she's down.

Sally: "I'm fine."

Ridge: "You don't seem fine. You seem hostile and angry." I can't imagine why.

Sally: "I'm just telling it like it is. It's what I do."

Ridge: "That is what you do. You tell it like it is. You make bad choices. That's what worries me about you." Ridge, you are the King of Bad Decisions, so again, shut the fuck up.

Sally: "Haven't we all done things we regret?" Ridge is the human embodiment of the no regrets chicken.

Ridge: "But you do it on a whole 'nother level, don't you?"

Sally: "Not really sure whether or not to take that as a compliment, but..."

Ridge: "Mnh-mnh. Don't. You're like your aunt, you play dirty." So disgustingly smug.

Sally: "She sends her regards, by the way."

Ridge: "Your family has cost this company a lot of money. But I remember all of it -- all of the stunts, including the last one, with your little sister stealing our designs. We're still recovering from that." Again, you tried to sabotage this very company by designing for the competition, you rat bastard.

Sally: "I apologized for it."

Ridge: "Thank you. But you can see where it would make people a little uneasy, right?"

Sally: "That's not my intention." He moves ever closer to her and I don't like it. Not one bit. He's clearly trying to intimidate her and yet, she's the dangerous one?

Ridge: "Why would you fire a gun in Bill Spencer's office? See, what I think -- I think you're dangerous and unpredictable." This said as he reaches out to adjust each side of her collar and tug on each for emphasis and let me just tell you right now, if some sonofabitch,  superior or not, did that to me, he'd draw back two bloody stumps. How dare he put his fucking paws on Sally!!!

Ridge.thumb.jpg.b92e68cbf4aa43d30c8075059039e9d3.jpg

Ridge isn't quite finished: "And if you ever try anything around here just like that, with my family, my friends, my employees, you're not gonna be working here, I promise you." Her very first day at work and already threats being made against her. That's okay, Ridge, just give her grounds for suing based on hostile work environment.

Sally: "When I feel attacked, I fight back. It's not one of my proudest qualities, but it's how I've survived."

Ridge: "Hey, you're a smart woman. You know why I feel a little unsure about you, right?" Because you're one of the biggest dicks that ever dicked.

Sally sighs: "I get it, Ridge, I do, but you and I have lived completely different lives. I have had to scratch and claw my way up to this point, and I'm still at the bottom. Ever since I got to LA, I have been knocked down and torn apart -- all the sadistic lies and manipulations by Bill Spencer -- and I have had my heart ripped out not once, but twice, by your son."

Ridge: "Thomas is doing what he's supposed to. He's putting his family back together. You understand that." So damn hypocritical and double standard.

Sally: "And I don't blame him. But he strung me along for far too long. He got my hopes up, and I got let down. That has been my life. Everything that has meant anything to me, I've lost. All of it is gone, except for the little bit of dignity that I have left."

Ridge: "And Wyatt. A place to live, the beach house. A place to work." What's it to you, Ridge? 

Sally: "I had nowhere else to go and no one to turn to, and as luck would have it, I ran into Wyatt at a bar."

Ridge practically salivates over that: "At a bar. That's a shocker." I swear, between Ridge and Pricturd Newman, I don't know who's being the bigger asshole today.

Sally: "Wyatt has been amazing to me. And this opportunity at Forrester means more to me than I can even express into words, and I don't know how to make you guys believe that. I have been here for one day, and I already feel looked down upon and judged by you, by Hope, and by, honestly, pretty much everyone. But that's okay. I get it, I can take it. Buckin' up and trudging along is kind of my jam. I've done it before and I will do it again. I will prove my worth to you, Ridge. Just watch. I will win over you and Hope." She's just so damn sweet and plucky here and how anyone couldn't love her, I'll never know. As for winning over Ridge and Hope? Honey, they aren't fit to lick your boots.

Wyatt shows up at FC and finds Hope alone in the CEO office.

Hope: "Wyatt. Hi." She laughs.

Wyatt: "Hi. Um... you look good." He said the same thing to Katie so obviously he's saying it to be nice. 

Hope: "So do you." Oh, my, is Princess Priss flirting with her back-up now that Liam is apparently out of reach?

She proceeds to tease him about being mad with the wedding interruptus but insists she doesn't blame him for telling the truth. Again, it's not Wyatt whom she should be mad at. It's Waffles for being a waffle and herself for being stupid.

She tells him she's burying herself in work. Well, not for long, considering

Liam's bun is in her oven as we all predicted

Wyatt: laughs: "Right. Hope for the Future. I mean, I do have to admit, I am excited for the new line."

Hope cocks an eyebrow: "Mm. Is that what you came here to talk about? Sally?"

Wyatt: "I wanted to come and see you in person and thank you for giving her a chance."

Hope sighs what has to be one of the longest sighs ever: "I have to say, Wyatt, I have major reservations about her being a part of the company, and even more so about being a part of your life."

Did Auntie Gladys text her a memo or something?

Wyatt scoffs and is likely regretting his decision to personally thank his ex.

Wyatt.thumb.jpg.c4aad3cc741f7e1df74014cf0a6f857b.jpg

Hope: "Sally is here because Eric gave me no choice and that is the only reason."

Wyatt: "Right, uh, I mean, I should tell you, I was the one that asked him to consider it."

Hope: "Yeah, well, if it were up to me, she wouldn't be working here, let alone on my line." Yeah, well, it's not up to you, Hope, and I'm sure when the time came, if it had been up to others at FC, your unqualified butt wouldn't have been handled your own line.

Wyatt sighs: "Okay, I know how much Hope for the Future means to you."

Hope: "Yeah, I'm putting everything I have into it." Not that she's bitter or anything.

Wyatt: "I know."

Hope: "It is literally what is helping me get past that breakup, and...I'm just focusing on that. I'm focusing on putting out positivity into the world, and that is a message that is very important to me, and quite frankly, given her past, it's not exactly one that I think Sally represents. Not at all." And you think your Meow Mix antics are?

Wyatt is starting to get pissed off: "What -- what are you talking about?" He shakes his head. "Hope, all I'm asking you to do is just give her a shot, that's all! I mean, I think she has a lot to offer. She's artistic, she's driven. And she really wants this to work."

Hope: "Well, it sounds like you really care about her." And finally, we have our answer as to why Hope is being such a snatch. She's clearly jealous...of Sally's talent and give no fucks attitude that she only dreams about being able to execute. You add in the fact that Liam almost died to save Sally and her company and that now, her usual back-up option is enamored, well, it's not hard to connect the dots.

Wyatt: "Well, I mean, we're, like, just starting to get to know each other, but she's great." I'm sure Hope loves hearing that.

An unseen Sally, with an assist from POD, peers in, listening.

Door.thumb.jpg.ae7b4da82f39b50d5311987d2a585d21.jpg

Hope: "Well, I know you really well, Wyatt. We were married, and I care about you, and I still do. I always will." Since when? "Look, I realize you don't know where you stand right now. You're in limbo with your dad, with Spencer publications, and I'm guessing you're feeling pretty lost right now, and I can understand that. I've been there, I have." Yeah, like those five minutes when Liam was late and you took the plunge, literally and maritally speaking, with Wyatt.

Wyatt bites his tongue: "Okay."

Hope: "But, Wyatt, I just want you to keep your guard up with her. I'm not trying to get in the middle of your life, okay?" Oh really? " I just don't want to see you get hurt. Look, I'm guessing this is relatively new?" She knows that it is but again NONE OF HER BUSINESS!

Wyatt: "Yes! That's what I'm saying! Like, I don't know what-"

Hope: "Okay, so maybe you just quit while you're ahead!"

what-not-to-say-to-short-girls-9.gif

Wyatt is clearly taken aback: "Wow. Wow." Yes, Wyatt. Hope and Katie for that matter want you to be miserable and alone and available just on the off chance that you need someone to get you through the night.  

Sally's crushed face...awww...but at least she knows exactly whom she's dealing with.

Door2.thumb.jpg.22eb4eae896c01d239279d04f27829cc.jpg

Hope: "Wyatt, you're an amazing guy, and you deserve the best. You deserve to have the best. You have so much to offer. And you are going to find the right woman, I just -- I just -- I don't think Sally's it." 

Wyatt laughs, but he's clearly uncomfortable. That doesn't stop Hope and her high horse from upping the ante.

Hope: "Look, I heard she's staying at your place, and I assume that means that she is sharing your bed..." The way you shared Liam's bed, in the cabin you so helpfully provided him, on the very night he was a nanosecond away from reuniting with Steffy. And trust, I despise Hauxdi but Hope is presenting some fierce competition in that department and I can almost respect Steffy (I KNOW!) because while others hold her up as some paragon, she embraces her inner bitch and doesn't play at being some sweet, angelic little princess (sans the Mother Earth recent routine) the way Hope does. 

Hope.thumb.jpg.0994f181e1e9136f3d09da79592a818b.jpg

How is this ANY of her business? She hasn't spared him one second of thought since she came back to town.

Wyatt: "HOLYYYYY -- news travels fast."

Hope: "Yes, so... please, Wyatt, just tell me that's all it is, that it's just a fling, a good time. Please. Tell me that you're not falling for Sally Spectra..."

tenor.gif?itemid=8889843

He's already a smitten kitten and there's nothing she can do about it though I'd love to watch her try.

Wyatt just stares at her, clearly angry that she has the nerve to try to interfere in his life now when he's finally on the verge of true happiness.

Wyatt2.thumb.jpg.20c50fece784712078059ada2520fc82.jpg

I hope he gives her the smackdown but good today.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Everyone takes a seat and Sally looks so alone, although Quinn looks like she's thawed a bit towards her.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sally is the one girlfriend of Wyatt's that she actually likes.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Sally is the one girlfriend of Wyatt's that she actually likes.

I wouldn't be either since I think, finally, Wyatt has found someone who is all in instead of looking for a Liam substitute (Steffy, Hope, Ivy) or some sexual healing/ego salving (Katie). And whle this sounds completely hypocritical on my part, I would love it if Quinn went all mother lioness on anyone trying to interfere with Wally and was in Sally's corner.

• Love 13

WTF Charlie, Emma shows you her phone and he doesn't take it.  WTF Maya, phones are not allowed?  Everyone else uses their phone to be in touch with each other throughout the building.

Pam get a life, marry Charlie and sail to Hawaii on a raft made of lemon bars.  Maya and Pam have no business being judgmental.  Maya, your not even close to being a HFTF model. They need young and fresh, not old and dreary.  

Why would Brooke be exited about Hope being pregnant. Oh, I forgot, it's Brooke. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Hope pontificates: "Hope for the Future personifies strong values, strong morals, principles, and I expect everybody on my team to live up to that."

Are we still yammering on about that crap?! I thought she left that in 2012, along with her virginity and the anxiety attacks she had for being exposed for the hypocrite she was.

• Love 9

So, I have had more than enough of this corporate espionage stuff. 

Don't they have places for people like Charlie? 

Oh Wyatt, my man "You know what; other woman have hurt me and I have gotten over it. Haven't I? BURN!!!!

So I guess Pam will be kidnapping Hope and taking her to Big Bear, where she will tie her to a chair, and slather her with melted butter and maple syrup. 

What on God's green earth was Thorne wearing? A dull grey and white striped sweater that looked like a Jason Voorhees hand-me-down, and an even duller purple thingy that looked like some weird smoking jacket/cardigan combo. I don't know what their agenda is, but they are destroying the Thorne character. 

Brooke looked fucking amazing. 

Where ever Charlie is going, he can take Maya with him. 

Sally is gonna be the new HFTF model. 

Ah those kids, they should let the three of them move into Brooke's cabin with OPBG and Hope's soon to be PB, and just you know, commune. 

And whle this sounds completely hypocritical on my part, I would love it if Quinn went all mother lioness on anyone trying to interfere with Wally and was in Sally's corner.

And I would be right there with you. It would be great to have someone in Sally's corner besides Wyatt. Sally is gonna be up against it every day at FC's; it will be an endless onslaught of snide remarks, insults, accusations, and innuendos. Sally needs someone at the office who has her back. Sure Eric does, but he is rarely there anymore, and would probably miss it all anyway. Quinn on the other hand wouldn't miss shit. Now, I don't want her to go back to the Quinn who stalked Liam, but I wouldn't mind her standing up for Sally. And they would make one formidable pair. 

• Love 7

Oh dear God. This show is just falling off of the cliff. Who is Ridge to criticize anyone or tell anyone that they need to “keep their family together” (re: Liam and Slutty or Thomas and Caroline)?  When did he ever try to keep HIS family together? And when will he stop whispering so that the viewers can actually UNDERSTAND WHAT HE’S SAYING?  He’s phoning his lines in because he knows this soap is on it’s way out and he isn’t even trying anymore. Bye, bye B&B.

• Love 4

This Emma chick just doesn't learn. But if FC is so worried about espionage maybe they should install security cameras.

Pam is going around the bend again. Hope better let Eric or Brooke know before she ends up getting stabbed or run down in the parking lot.

Wow, Maya sure thinks a lot of her Lead Model self. But I love how Hope keeps pulling rank on her.

HOPE IS PREGNANT! Yep, Kelly is Bill's. No way will they give Liam waffle twins (aka "project twins".) Can't wait to see Steffy's face when she finds out.

• Love 8

Dear God ... where to begin.

Brooke? Seriously? Never a wrong time to bring a precious baby into the world, especially with the man you love?*  She really does live with her head in the Harlequin Romance clouds because I can't think of a worse possible outcome than Hope being pregnant by Liam, especially now.  Then, to stir the embers by reminding Hope that Liam and Steffy haven't remarried yet. This woman is just too much and it saddens me to think that this is what Brooke Logan has become.  Sludge has beaten/drained all of the life out of her and she's now just an empty Stepford shell.

It was great seeing Wyatt put Hope in her place with that little zinger. Well played, my friend.

Loved seeing Maya's face crack when Hope informed her that she wouldn't be modeling for HFTF. For starters, Maya is too old.  Sally modeling is a great idea. She's the right age, has a rockin' body and would totally sell it, even the silly workout stuff.  Yes! A Sally/Quinn alliance would be awesome.  I think that she and Quinn would have some shared life experiences to bond over. Sally has never kidnapped or plotted to kill anybody, but both women can certainly relate to being the shunned "outsider" plus, they are both creative types and understand what it's like to start/run one's own business, although poor Sally barely got a chance. With Queric firmly in Wally's corner, nobody can touch them.

Pam is the one sending the threatening messages to the HFTF website only it will look like it's Sally. (BTW, that was some fugly website.  It looked like a Wordpress 1.0 project done by a 6th grader.) This needs to be Pam's final descent into madness*. Eric needs to send her and Charlie packing and hopefully, the writers will wise up and have them get married, retire and go far far away. Family or not, Pam has no business disrupting Eric's company by threatening and intimidating employees.

*The writing is so tone deaf. With everything going on with children being separated from families and all of the attention on mental illness and resulting violence ... just NO!  This is the perfect time to change the tide and show women standing on their own and not fighting over men, groveling for acceptance in the workplace, etc. Liam doesn't need to have two children arriving less than a year apart by different women. By the same token, Bill also doesn't need to have another child by ... count them ... mother #4. Can you imagine if the genders were reversed and women were in Liam's and Bill's (assuming Kelly turns out to be his) shoes? They'd be slut-shamed out of L.A.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

When did he ever try to keep HIS family together?

Which one? The one with Brooke her kids who then saw Ridge as more father than brother when Taylor popped out his spawn? The one he left for Taylor over Stephanie's manipulation? The one where he left Taylor and their nearly fully grown kids when it became a great excuse to chase Brooke after she'd finally gotten over his ass?

Yeah. Ridge can pound sand.

54 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

HOPE IS PREGNANT! Yep, Kelly is Bill's. No way will they give Liam waffle twins (aka "project twins".) Can't wait to see Steffy's face when she finds out.

Oh boy, now both Steffy and Hope can have daughters fighting over whoever the fuck Ridge 3.0 will be in another ten years....and who knows, maybe B&B will be progressive enough by then that we'll have a femwaffle for novelty. *Facepalm*

33 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

By the same token, Bill also doesn't need to have another child by ... count them ... mother #4. Can you imagine if the genders were reversed and women were in Liam's and Bill's (assuming Kelly turns out to be his) shoes? They'd be slut-shamed out of L.A.

There is this unspoken rule on soaps that women can't have babies with more than two men, and even then, they downplay the fuck outta whichever man is not in the relationship. For all the slutshaming that is thrown at Brooke, the fact that they acknowledge that Hope is not Ridge's and Nick never became Daddy Nick in all the years he was in her life is truly noteworthy. It's not like on other soaps where they go out their way to piss on some fairly decent guy (or woman in the case of Julia II on ATWT) whose only crime is coming in between the supercouple.

but you're right, this is absurd, even for hypocritical soap standards. Kelly will be the third child he unknowingly fathered out of wedlock and the fourth child by a new woman, only one of whom he was married to at conception. Good God, you don't even have to imagine the things that would be said to Brooke in this situation: Stephanie read her the riot act because she got pregnant by Eric within the same calendar year as she gotten knocked up by Ridge.

• Love 9
On 5/7/2018 at 3:48 PM, Rapscallion said:

Should we start taking bets on how long it will be now until Hope is pregnant?

On 5/8/2018 at 3:36 AM, MsTree said:

...and the real kicker will be that only Hope is having Liam's baby because Bill is the father of Steffy's little girl.

We know this show is Captain Obvious but they could at least make us work for it. 

• Love 6

Where to begin?

First, the shrieking lunatic that Taylor has become, could you just do one thing right and kill Ridge?  I would like it if you killed Brooke to, but I'll settle for Ridge.

Second, speaking of Ridge.  Shut up, shut up, shut up and die.

Third, what a bunch of hypocritical worthless bullies.  If Sally decides to burn down FC, preferably with these horrible people in it, I will be cheering her on.

Fourth, shut up Hope, Katie, Brooke, Thorne, etc.  The list just keep getting longer.

Fifth, I hope Kelly is Bill's daughter because Ridge's head will explode.

• Love 5

I am getting so tired of lectures about how families need to stay together -- preferably married. 

I have a feeling that we are getting anvil-ed with this whole line of thinking because Bill is absolutely the father of Steffy's child. When that is revealed, these hypocrites will be twirling themselves into pretzels to turn all this around to somehow mean Steffy still belongs with Liam!

This woman is just too much and it saddens me to think that this is what Brooke Logan has become.  Sludge has beaten/drained all of the life out of her and she's now just an empty Stepford shell.

I cannot stand Ridge but I think Brooke comes by this nonsense fine with or without him. Remember this is the woman who has betrayed her daughter and sister for that harlequin romance thing called destiny.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

(BTW, that was some fugly website.  It looked like a Wordpress 1.0 project done by a 6th grader.)

Yes, it was totally fugly!!!! It's been rough but I've (mostly)forgiven Liam's waffling but putting the title of the website all in HELVETICA font? That is really the final straw! Some webdesigner you are Liam!!

• Love 11

Ugh pregnant Hope would be so predictable. Would they really stick St. Liam with 2 babies. 

Bill is very possessive of Steffy but I would find them as a couple much more interesting than Liam/Steffy.

I really dont get why anyone wont call Liam out on him constantly going back and forth between 2 women. They just go on about how tough it must be on him. Why not call him gross for having back to back engagements within weeks between 2 different people. 

I missed a few eps. but why did Katie/Wyatt break up?

• Love 7
6 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

Yes, it was totally fugly!!!! It's been rough but I've (mostly)forgiven Liam's waffling but putting the title of the website all in HELVETICA font? That is really the final straw! Some webdesigner you are Liam!!

That's the upgrade from the Comic Sans that it was before. Thank goodness for Liam.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, backhometome said:

I missed a few eps. but why did Katie/Wyatt break up?

Because one day Wyatt was visiting Katie at FC and Will was there. Will was imitating Katie talking on the phone to Bill and when Wyatt spoke to Will, Will pointedly told Wyatt that Wyatt wasn't "dad" but Will's brother. 

You could hear anvils pins dropping all over the place.  Pam miraculously came in and took Will out for lemon bars ice cream and Katie and Wyatt had "the talk."  Katie decided that it was in Will's best interest if Watie broke up. Wyatt seemed kind of dumbfounded but agreed.

Seconds later, Thorne came into the communal FC office and found Katie alone and in tears. After half-listening some blubbering explanation about what happened, Thorne promptly promised Katie that he would look after her and Will and swooped in for a kiss -- which was enthusiastically returned. (This man doesn't waste time hearing out details or considering Katie's feelings. He wants what he wants NOW!) The scene ended with Thorne inviting Katie and Will out on a date to go see monster trucks.* Wyatt rebounded a bit more slowly. It wasn't until that same evening, while he was out drowning his sorrows at a bar, that he ran into Sally.

*I guess that is progress. It's kind of lame for a date, but thoughtful enough to include Will. That's a step up from "dinner dates" that consisted of eating carry out in the Forrester manse kitchen! Yeah, looking at you, Zende!

• Love 7
(edited)

I really dont get why anyone wont call Liam out on him constantly going back and forth between 2 women. They just go on about how tough it must be on him. Why not call him gross for having back to back engagements within weeks between 2 different people. 

Eric gave Liam an epic smackdown about a year ago.  It was a thing of beauty.

Looked up Sally's denim vest on wornontv.net.  The original retail price was $220.  It can now be yours for $110.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 5

So Slutty is “breast feeding” her newborn. Huh? And she was going for “a run to get back her body”? Could this show even just half way kind of try to make us believe what they’re trying to sell us? Obviously, NOT.

• Love 2
On 6/29/2018 at 5:53 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Never a wrong time to bring a precious baby into the world, especially with the man you love?

When Brooke said that, I had to pause the episode so I could laugh!  And she said it so sincerely!

• Love 3

IKR? Look at her track record. Rick and Bridget were fathered by Eric, who I never thought Brooke was truly in love with.  Then there's Hope and she wasn't even sure until the last minute if R.J. was Nick's or Ridge's. I guess a 25% success rate is better than none. /eyeroll.

• Love 2

First of all special mention to @RuntheTable and @CountryGirl.  You two are a big part of why this board is so fantastic!

I have to say I'm really disappointed in my girl Hope.  I've been a fan for a long time but I'm a Sally fan too and I REALLY DON'T LIKE how Hope is treating Sally.  If anybody should know about feeling that you're not good enough or having to rise above your past, it's Hope.  Shame on her for treating Sally that way.  I get the feeling that Bell Jr. thinks that having Hope be so nasty to a fan favourite makes her less sympathetic.  Well guess what Mr. Bell; it's working!  But isn't there anybody on the writing staff who believes that every once in a while two women could be, oh I don't know...friends? We've seen 'Mean Girls Part XXXXXXXXXXIII' a thousand times on this show.  It's boring.  Let's not even start to pretend that Hope is jealous of Wyatt and Sally.  She forgot Wyatt before she even signed the divorce papers.  I can understand that it might sting to see two people so into each other so soon after she's been dumped.  AGAIN.  But perhaps she she should direct that anger at the guy who's done the dumping, over and over and over again. 

Sally is a good woman.  She doesn't have to prove a fucking thing to anybody.  HFTF is lucky to have her.  Her work speaks for itself.  It was good enough to send Bill Spencer into a tailspin  And the one thing that Sally can say that nobody else can say is that she's never gone out of her way to deliberately hurt someone else.

As for Ridge putting his hands on Sally...I'm really glad I'm not watching.  TK pulls that intimidation shit on women way too many times.  What he doesn't know is that Sally is probably the LAST woman he should try that shit with.  I have a feeling that he wouldn't be the first man she kneed in the groin.

I was hoping that they wouldn't go the 'Hope is pregnant' route.  But if it causes Hauxdilox pain, I might just have to tune in.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I was hoping that they wouldn't go the 'Hope is pregnant' route.  But if it causes Hauxdilox pain, I might just have to tune in.

I'm loving it.  I despise the vile character that is Steffy Forrester.  I want to see her lose it all....up to and including the death of her child and Liam.  The Pampered Princess and her horny sidekick, $Billoney, interfered in Liam and Hope's early relationship.  The only way Liam redeems himself is to pick a women and tell everyone else to fuck off and mind their own business.  I did see a spark earlier in the year between Liam and Sally.  If the idiots in charge decide to go that route, they only way it works for me is Liam tells Stuffy and Hopeless that their ships have sailed and Liam's permanent anchorage is now Sally.  I kinda like Sally with Wyatt, but it was too fast for me.  Where was the "romance" and "slow build-up" to their first kiss or even lovemaking.  Wham, bam, laid.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

First of all special mention to @RuntheTable and @CountryGirl.  You two are a big part of why this board is so fantastic!

Thank you so much @mightysparrow! What a very nice thing to say, but you know in all honesty, Show is making the snark so easy right now. 

You are so right about Hope directing her anger where it belongs. She should never have accepted Liam's proposal, but then he should never have proposed in the first place. Yet with Liam, she is all forgiveness and understanding. saying that he has to be there for "his family", and how much OPBG needs him. She even went so far as to bring him back into the HFTF fold. They need to give Hope a backbone where Liam is concerned, but I fear they want her to parallel her mother's life of chasing/waiting for her destiny. 

It really is all just one big miss on Show's part; another perfect example of missing some juicy SL's that have depth. But that would require two women being friends. If I am not mistaken the last female friends we had on this show were Brooke/Sheila and Brooke/Karen. And how long ago was that? But Ridge gets Carter as a buddy, and Rick had that DJ guy. But, NO, NO, NO, women must be mortal enemies as they chase their men. UGH! 

• Love 5
(edited)

Thank you @mightysparrow! @RuntheTable is right -the snark practically writes itself.

Friday's show was no exception as we open right where we left off with Hope still trash-talking Sally to Wyatt while Sally listens at the door.

Hope: "Tell me you're not falling for Sally?"

Wyatt: "And if I am?"

Hope: "After everything's she's done?"

Wyatt: "After everything that's been done to her, you mean?' Wyatt isn't giving an inch here and I love it. You would think that Hope, a recipient of Bill's machinations, would have found a kindred spirit in Sally but of course, one of the typical soap tropes is that women must be in competition with one another at all times. Sad...

Hope: "I just don't want to see you get hurt." Oh, you shouldn't have gone there, Hope.

Wyatt looks off in the distance, then down at his hands: "You know what? Other women have hurt me..." He looks her square in the eye now. "And I've gotten over it...haven't I?"

1.thumb.jpg.b4be092c6d66f59c2214b55ced166065.jpg

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Hope pauses and for a moment, I think she's actually bought a clue that she is so, so far out of her lane here but nope, she KOKO: "Well, this is just a fling, right? You don't actually have FEELINGS for Sally Spectra...do you?"

Wyatt laughs nervously, beyond uncomfortable now.

Hope: "I don't trust Sally. I'm afraid she'll take advantage of you." Could she be any bigger of a bitch to Sally or more condescending and patronizing to Wyatt? He's a big boy and quite capable of taking care of himself.

Wyatt: "And who's the one who's been taking advantage of her? Over and over again. My father. Thomas. Everyone!"

Hope, arms akimbo, is about a nanosecond away from throwing a tantrum. 

2.thumb.jpg.4894ca7f2035d2e444175b68b47484b6.jpg

Wyatt is fired up and I LOVE it: "Come on! And to answer your question? Sally and I are only just getting to know each other...but you know what? I LIKE the person that I'm getting to know."

Sally, still listening, has the tiniest of smiles on her face.

3.thumb.jpg.cf6e54cc915c881942ef29339f22c7c5.jpg

Hope: "Just promise me, you'll be careful." 

Wyatt ignores that and counters: "Promise me you'll actually give her a chance."

4.thumb.jpg.85c041250e1c60b80602d0d69f96f82c.jpg

Hope, predictably, promises nothing and so, after a long look, mainly of disappointment in his ex, Wyatt turns on his heel and leaves with Sally darting away from the door.

Liam is in the design office with Thorne and Brooke, working away on the new HFTF website. Thorne and Brooke are curious to know when his umpteenth wedding to Steffy is going to occur and why anyone should care at this point is beyond me. 

Emma is playing around on her phone with designs nearby as Charlie comes backstage and is all "Busted."

Emma.thumb.jpg.ca93ef0dd40df3b22652c27f5fb4cf60.jpg

Maya finds out and is pissy. Xander defends her and this is me about all of it:

tenor.gif?itemid=5354926

With Wyatt now gone, Sally approaches Hope's doorway, prepared to fight her own battle. Get her, Red!

5.thumb.jpg.611b914fbeaae1723241d502a8afeead.jpg

Before Sally can speak, Pam comes by to tell Hope that Liam wants to see her.

Hope presumes it's about the website and Pam isn't sure but pointedly states she hopes it's "business related." 

Pam departs, leaving the two younger women to face off.

Hope: "Is there something you wanted?"

Sally: "Respect."

Hope, pulling the same rude not-really-listening crap Ridge was earlier in the day, says: "Say again?"

Sally: "I don't need anything from you...or anyone else for that matter. I can take care of myself thank you very much." Yes, you can. Hope on the other hand? Doubtful.

Later, Hope meets with Liam re the new website and don't they look cozy?

6.thumb.jpg.63497675071c7bd246a470371a72c38d.jpg

Hope is gushing over the site (did you expect anything less?) but OMG, my cats could design a better site. 

This is just sad.

7.thumb.jpg.0ede4a82ca34a1edba81467916f16cce.jpg

POD makes another cameo...and this time it's Pam doing the peeking.

8.thumb.jpg.daea348481f68ee63a859b05660845ec.jpg

This should end well.

10.thumb.jpg.ea6b369df83700c57a2c6ae6d0434b22.jpg

The second Hope steps into the hallway, a gobstruck Pam is ready with the bash and blame the Logans lecture and while Hope royally pissed me off with the Sally bullshit earlier, Pam needs a lemon bar shoved into her trap. 

Pam warns a clearly rattled Hope: "Stay away from Liam." Um, Liam is the one who keeps showing up to see Hope and is the one with the wistful expression whenever he watches her walk away. I have the receipts to prove it:

9.thumb.jpg.3605e42b7f2f131d7e2ea6c0b5775f80.jpg

Later, a clearly distracted Hope meets with her team to stress security with the upcoming fashion show with pointed looks at Emma. She then stuns Maya with the news that she won't be walking in the HFTF show. Hope cuts the meeting short, however, as she's not feeling well and leaves the office. An angry Maya storms out shortly afterwards. 

Hope returns some time later and is clearly queasy. I wonder what that could mean???  She barely listens as her mom, working at the CEO desk, praises Liam's shitty website skills.

Brooke senses something is going on and approaches her daughter.

Hope: "Liam and I were engaged to be married."

Brooke, sounding like she's gone daft, "Right."

Hope: "So we weren't exactly careful." Brooke stares as Hope dramatically produces the pregnancy test from her purse.

Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

11.thumb.jpg.ee2d8280c018075d8d0e22fd53768c1b.jpg

This test looks sketch, Hope. Shoulda sprung for First Response.

Brooke gasps at it like Hope is Charlie and has produced the last golden ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

12.thumb.jpg.534a57f37cc4baa5658889dd6a65165b.jpg

Hope looks decidedly less thrilled, telling Brooke she thought it might be the flu, but she remembers this feeling from when she was pregnant before.

She asks Brooke to wait for her while she takes the test and of course Brooke agrees to wait.

Elsewhere, we have Sally looking at the comments section of Hope's new site (the only portion of the site Hope cringed at BTW), then there's a quick cut of Thorne and Liam reviewing the comments as they start to come in, but oh noes! Someone is targeting Hope with a skull and crossbones to ensure everyone knows they mean business.

DhCilb5XkAEpcwX.jpg

Nice try with the quick shot of Sally, folks, but my money is on crazy Pam being dumb enough to post this, although then again, Liam probably didn't set up the ability to trace IP addresses et al. 

Hope returns to the office with the timer still ticking.

Brooke is all but rubbing her hands together and seriously, Brooke? "I can't believe this could actually be happening!"

Hope is clearly distraught: "It's probably not. I'm probably just sick." Can you imagine Hauxdi in this situation? Oh wait, we don't have to imagine - we just watched it play out. "Mom...what will I DO?"

Brooke: "Well, Liam and Steffy aren't married yet..." 

Hope cuts her off: "I am not interfering with their family, Mom. Liam made his decision."

Brooke reminds her: "Honey, if you're pregnant, he's gonna have a family with you, too." Does she get how fucked-up that is? One man, two babies, two baby mamas, in less than a year. Although I really think this, more than anything, points to Kelly being Bill's. Not even Ridge got two babies at the same time so I highly doubt Liam does either.

Hope: "I just can't believe the timing of this." Well, you yourself said you weren't "careful" so believe it.

But don't worry, Mama Brooke will be here to spin the silver linings into the entire cloud: "Oh honey, there's never a bad time to bring a precious little baby into this world, especially with the man that you love."

Hope doesn't look one bit cheered up at this and you just know she has to be thinking about when she was the unborn baby in the fucked up equation that was Brooke-Deacon-Bridget. 

The timer goes off and Brooke is about ready to snatch the wrapped-up in a paper towel test from Hope's trembling hand, asking, "Well, do you have the ultimate trump card, Hope?" Okay, she really asks, "Are you pregnant, Hope?" but same difference.

However, it's a true cliffhanger Friday (not really) and we'll have to read the spoilers, er, tune in Monday afternoon.

While on the one hand, I think it's all kinds of delicious karmic justice for Hope, the preacher of morals to be pregnant by a man who was still married when said baby was conceived, not to mention the face-cracking of Hauxdi when she learns she has the left bower vs the right, and Ridge having to backpedal all the way back to the Atlantic Ocean, the thought of two women being saddled to soggy Waffles for the rest of their lives is pretty darn unpalatable. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 13