Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

wishing Lindsey Godfrey a speedy recovery as well. She's a beautiful girl and her facial expressions when she is with Ridge will be hard to duplicate with another actress. And I must add that now that Brooke is back, she is all about bragging on her sexual feminine charms, and I find it absolutely condescending and boring that she has uttered half the stuff they've wrote for her. I hope we don't have a Liam/Steffy, Brooke/Ridge do over. ENOUGH already.

• Love 3

::snap:: Just like that.

::snap:: Like that.

::snap:: That fast.

::snap:: That quick.

Man, someone please punch Brooke in the throat.

• Love 13

Caroline needs to tell Squinty and Staphy (she must go to the same spray tanner that John Boehner goes to) to STFU about the age difference thing. What hypocrites! Oh, and if Brooke had kept snapping her damn fingers in my face I would have broken them off!

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 7

Hey, has anyone heard how KKL did on the Italian dancing show?  I've looked online and the only thing I found was an article on how difficult the judges were on her.

Here is a link to the website of the show.  It's in Italian, but your browser can translate it.  http://www.ballandoconlestelle.rai.it/dl/portali/site/page/Page-36ec9b39-5aa7-4c6d-a57e-61cb969e1f51.html.   Look at the "Results Televoting" menu at the right.   It started with 13 contestants.  The first and second episodes had single eliminations.  Then it appears two contestants quit, because they had 12 at the start of episode 2 and 9 at the start of episode 3.   Katherine Kelly Lang was eliminated in episode 3.  In episode 8 it looks like they had a dance off of eliminated contestants to get back in the game, and she scored second place and didn't make it back.

I really hope we don't have a revisit of Liam and Steffy again.  I hate the "cha cha cha".  We know that they were broken up because Jackie Wood quit the show, but if Liam still cared so much for Steffy, it is inexplicable that he has never tried to contact her.  He didn't even look her up when he was in Paris.  Now she is home and boom everything is as it was and they are so close again?  I don't buy it at all.  This is really poor writing, Bradley needs to do a better job of explaining what happened here, and the answer can't be "Jackie Wood refused to appear on the show as long as Kim Matula was still there".

• Love 2

How embarrassing was it to watch Brooke telling Caroline about Ridge?

You don't appreciate the huge load of bullshit Brooke is shoveling by repeatedly snapping her fingers at Caroline to emphasize that she can beckon Ridge whenever she wants to stop, drop and roll?

This is not a competition, Brooke ... Regardless what your vagina tells you.

If you Google bupkis, you will see a picture of Brooke snapping her fingers.

I keep waiting for Brooke to grow the hell up, but I think that's never going to happen.

Though she told Katie that with her time in Italy "I've finally grown up," her present attitude and behavior about Caroline/Rick/Ridge indicates to the contrary.

Re: Steffy versus Caroline = Pot versus Kettle

A new generational battlefield has been drawn out and engaged, as the war rages on.

<opens tallboy and bag of Fritos>

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 8

I also seem to counter you entirely on Liam/Ivy because I want Steffy to get all in those guts.

Joimiaroxeu quote

LOL, I'm not sure Steffy has the appropriate equipment to be getting in anyone's guts. (And that link's about the least lurid Urban Dictionary definition I could find. Warning, it's still probably NSFW.)

Colorful

• Love 1

Spoilers/rumors that I read on Celebrity Dirty Laundry (not sure how reliable):

Brooke’s Love Life: Since Brooke Logan returned from Milan, for the first time
in her life she hasn’t had men falling at her feet. Bill has moved on with Katie
(Heather Tom), and her old flame Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) has moved on with
Caroline, her soon to be ex daughter-in-law. Rumor has it that Brooke decides to
take a trip down memory lane and finds herself wondering “what if” about her
baby-daddy Deacon Sharpe (Sean Kanan) – and sets out to steal him from Crazy
Quinn!

HUH???

Steffy Seduces Liam: When “Bold and the Beautiful” spoilers confirmed that Jacqueline MacInnes Wood was returning to the CBS soap as Steffy Forrester, we all knew it was only a matter of time before she wound up back in bed with her old flame Liam (Scott Clifton). Rumor has it that while Steffy is helping Liam take over Forrester, she seduces him; naturally, Ivy (Ashleigh Brewer) will walk in on their scandalous reunion.

Great!

Maya Pregnant: It’s safe to say that Rick Forrester has gone off the deep end – and when he pulls himself out of the hole he has dug for himself, rumor has it that he cuts Maya (Karla Mosley) loose and admits that their entire relationship was just a sham to get revenge on Caroline. However, Maya won’t be so quick to let Rick move on and according to rumors floating around the internet – she is pregnant with the next Forrester heir.

Shocking!!! NOT!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2

Though she told Katie that with her time in Italy "I've finally grown up," her present attitude and behavior about Caroline/Rick/Ridge indicates to the contrary.

Brooke was visibly disappointed when Bill showed up at her house just to tell her it was over.  I got the feeling she would have been all over him if he had made the tiniest move toward her, Katie or no Katie.  (Which was actually kind of interesting in a way.) 

So with Ridge not interested and Deacon happy with Quinn, *now* she's taking a second look at Deacon?  I like Deacon but I don't see him in the center of a tug of war between Brooke and Quinn. 

Not very long ago I was so impatient to watch each day. I rewound scenes like crazy.  Last week I watched 3 episodes in a row and it took me less than half an hour.   

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 4

in her life she hasn’t had men falling at her feet. Bill has moved on with Katie

Caroline, her soon to be ex daughter-in-law. Rumor has it that Brooke decides to

Quinn!

HUH???

Steffy Seduces Liam: When “Bold and the Beautiful” spoilers confirmed that Jacqueline MacInnes Wood was returning to the CBS soap as Steffy Forrester, we all knew it was only a matter of time before she wound up back in bed with her old flame Liam (Scott Clifton). Rumor has it that while Steffy is helping Liam take over Forrester, she seduces him; naturally, Ivy (Ashleigh Brewer) will walk in on their scandalous reunion.

Great!

Maya Pregnant: It’s safe to say that Rick Forrester has gone off the deep end – and when he pulls himself out of the hole he has dug for himself, rumor has it that he cuts Maya (Karla Mosley) loose and admits that their entire relationship was just a sham to get revenge on Caroline. However, Maya won’t be so quick to let Rick move on and according to rumors floating around the internet – she is pregnant with the next Forrester heir.

Shocking!!! NOT!

That last spoiler is disturbing.  Why would anyone have anything to do with

Rick

ever again if that's the case?  Where could that character possibly go from there?

• Love 1

I honestly don't know how KKL and LG got through those scenes without busting a gut; I bet there were some serious outtakes from those. How many times did Brooke snap her fingers? But it was the accompanying "snap", "just like that", "snap", "in a minute", "snap", that had me in stitches. And if I am not mistaken I thought I saw a smile on KKL's face. So, Brooke is going to dig in her heels, and pee on Ridge's leg to mark her territory, but I don't think Ridge is going to be interested. I am getting the feeling that this new, stronger Brooke we have been hearing about is going to be someone who has turned their backs on Bill. Letting Bill go doesn't show me anything; particularly after watching her perform like a high schooler fighting with the Head Cheerleader about the Football Captain. I like that Caroline wasn't having any of it though. I don't know where Brooke got the idea that she has the right to script anyone's life. 

Steffy, just shut up already. I haven't liked you from day one, and I like you even less now. I really don't want to see this character in the mix at all. Just fork over your shares and find your way somewhere else. 

Did I hear Bill actually say he would work with Ridge? Hmmmm....that is very interesting. Bill and Ridge teaming up is kind of scary, in a masculine, testosterone fueled way. 

Spoiler
HUH???

Spoiler
Great!

Spoiler
Shocking!!! NOT!

Spoiler one? You have to be kidding. I would rather have her remember 

Thorne

Spoiler two? Just as bad as spoiler one

Spoiler three? I like that one. 

There is nothing like a Lead Model scorned. Maya will probably be on a one woman mission to derail anything Rick has going on.

• Love 6

I honestly don't know how KKL and LG got through those scenes without busting a gut; I bet there were some serious outtakes from those. How many times did Brooke snap her fingers? But it was the accompanying "snap", "just like that", "snap", "in a minute", "snap", that had me in stitches. And if I am not mistaken I thought I saw a smile on KKL's face. So, Brooke is going to dig in her heels, and pee on Ridge's leg to mark her territory, but I don't think Ridge is going to be interested. I am getting the feeling that this new, stronger Brooke we have been hearing about is going to be someone who has turned their backs on Bill. Letting Bill go doesn't show me anything; particularly after watching her perform like a high schooler fighting with the Head Cheerleader about the Football Captain. I like that Caroline wasn't having any of it though. I don't know where Brooke got the idea that she has the right to script anyone's life. 

I loved the snapping fingers!  When it kept going on and on I began to wonder if KKL was ad-libbing.  I think this may be my favourite B/B moment ever.

• Love 6

Is this Brooke's "new direction" she's going back to grammar school ?

• Love 2

At least we know she can do it all by herself.

Did I hear Bill actually say he would work with Ridge? Hmmmm....that is very interesting. Bill and Ridge teaming up is kind of scary, in a masculine, testosterone fueled way.

My nethers are positively quivering.

Edited by St3phForrester
  • Love 6

Brooke snapping her fingers was a riot.

And, just like that ::snaps fingers:: Steffy the pit bull is unleashed. If I had any sympathy left for Caroline, I would almost feel sorry for her, having to deal with that particular mess.

• Love 4

For me, Brooke snapping her fingers was like Dorothy clicking her heels saying that there was no place like home. But Dorothy awoke from her dream to find herself at home and Brooke is still dreaming. It what world dose a dried up squinty eyed woman win out over a young and vibrant beautiful woman like Caroline? Ok, in the world of the B&B maybe. Ridge is older yes but to my daughter, who is a little older than Caroline, considers Ridge "dirty hot". As for Steffy, I consider her "candle light" sexy.

• Love 2

I know that Brooke was out of town, blah blah blah but I feel like her "how could you do this, Caroline?" had been done to death a month ago by every other character on the show. As a viewer, I know that I'm over it.

I hope that Linsey Godfrey has a speedy recovery. Thank goodness she wasn't walking with her baby! I didn't know that she'd had cancer at one point, too. Geez!

• Love 6

This whole week is the daytime equivalent of what George Lucas did to Star Wars with the prequel series. As another poster brought up, the idiots in charge slipped right back into their old ways when KKL and JMW returned.

I mean, really? Why bother making a bruhaha about Brooke supposedly changing her ways? Wasn't Hope's birth, her marriage to Ridge following RJ'S birth, her post-Nick reunion with Ridge once he finally got his shit together(...ish) and Stephanie's death all billed with "We're gonna see a brand new Brooke"? If no one wants to write a new Brooke, fine, but just stop lying about it.

Re: Steffy versus Caroline = Pot versus Kettle

A new generational battlefield has been drawn out and engaged, as the war rages on.

Caroline is a far more equal adversary than Hopeless ever was; but still, you'd think that with her Logan hate-on she could show a little bit of gratitude for blocking Brooke outta the picture. ;)

Or, yanno, hold Ridge's feet to the fire. She's the one woman on the show that he can't sleep with, after all.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

...Hey, has anyone heard how KKL did on the Italian dancing show?  I've looked online and the only thing I found was an article on how difficult the judges were on her...

I subscribe to the channel that aired it, so I was watching that mess as it happened. I posted updates in the "Small Talk" thread if you're interested. Not many people post there, so you wouldn't have to scroll through very much to find them.

*raises hand* I'll do it!

It was nice to see Caroline's claws again. And note to TPTB: please style KKL better. She's a lovely woman, but all I thought about during her scenes with LG and HT was girlfriend needs some Wen (and a haircut) stat.

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 5

Yeah it's been "poor Caroline", and "sweet Caroline" and "it was only a couple of kisses" regarding Caroline/Ridge since jump. Hope was the only one outraged. And now she's gone... Oh happy day

Edited by tricknasty
  • Love 3

Perhaps it was only Hope, but it sure felt like it was everyone. I suppose Rick and Maya, too. All I know is that I felt that I'd already lived through these scenes with other characters. The first couple of snaps were funny. Then the device got tired.

I wonder if there's a bottle of Pepto Bismol big enough for Brooke to be able to tame all of her righteous indigestion (I know that the phrase is "righteous indignation". I was trying to make a funny).

• Love 6

Poor Linsey. Nothing but bad news from Hollywood these days :(

Personally I like the Bratz dolls look on Steffy, I think JMW is gorgeous, I'd love to have the "problem" of looking that perfect. I'm also interested in her as an interloper here, I really hope they do right by this story. But first somebody needs to remind Brooke and Katie and Donna that they're Logans and the Forresters are the same Forresters that have been looking down on them for the last two decades.

Also Steffy uh...NO you and Thomas can't sell Liam your shares, they're your fucking shares! Fuck that! Gah! And finally, Steffy's eyerolls to Caroline are EVERYTHING!! Welcome back JMW! Welcome back.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 1

Steffy saying that her father Ridge was "too old " for Caroline is like saying hey pot, meet kettle. Remember, this is the same person that had an affair with "old man BILL!!!" Some of these women on here are just too hypocritical for words.

Agreed. I wish the writers would 'remember' that Caroline's been around long enough for the other characters to have filled her in on on the family filth. No way she wouldn't know what's up and start slinging mud right back at the hypocrites.

Come on, 'writers'. Give Caroline all of her fight back and keep her interesting.

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 7

Quinn!

HUH???

Great!

Shocking!!! NOT!

That site is notoriously unreliable and it looks like they've taken great liberties with already known spoilers and completely overblown them.  But who knows?

• Love 2

Ok, Snaping Brooke was comedy gold!  I LOVED it!  And in some weird way I saw that as somethings Stephanie would have done to her way back when....

Welcome back Stephie... although that also means Waffles is back with his longing looks *sign*  I can do without  him and his waffling.  Seriously dude, pick a girl and stick to it!  I think Stephie and her snark and a good match for Caroline and hers, Let the cat fights begin! 

*snaps*  Like this!

• Love 3

This shows business plots make no sense at all. If they all have shares then there's a board, if there's a board then they have to vote. Eric can't just pick and dictate who he wants to be CEO. The board should vote.

Steffy shouldn't have to sell anything. All they should need is 51% to add up. Before they rewrote the Steffy giving Thomas 25% plot, Steffy, Thomas and Bill could have added up to controlling interest and easily ousted Rick. 

Between Steffy, Ridge, Thomas, and Bill they should have over 70%. Why does Eric get to do what ever he wants? He has the worst business sense and picks CEOs because of their personal life. 

• Love 11

Welp, as unpopular as it may be, I m very glad Steffy is back and hope it's not another drive-by return. And ivy has spent so much time in everbody else's bidness, its kinda time for her to get some of her own. The last time she had any was when Hope kept telling her to slow her roll and back up off Liam.

I'm not a particular Rick supporter. It comes and goes depending on the story at hand. I'm one of the first in line to consider him Logan first and Forrester second. But in this current storyline, I'm definitely on his side. And it helps that I like Maya and have NEVER liked Caroline, not even in passing.

I really wish another photo had been chosen for MantleGate. I find Maya to be quite striking, but that picture is just so ohmydamn awful.

• Love 5

This show is on shaky ground trying to talk about technical incest and what would turn a normal person's stomach.  Steffy, you banged Rick mere weeks after your mother broke off her decidedly non-sexless engagement to him, and this is after he was involved with your twin.  Not to mention you grew up calling him Uncle Rick.  Of course, this is no surprise coming from Ridge's daughter, since Ridge had romantic feelings for his daughter-turned sister.

• Love 10

Even Hope off-screen can continue to suck the life out of Wyatt, Quinn, and her father. Hope continues to blame them one way or another for her short commings. What has Quinn directly done to her to cause her any misgivings of harm. It wasn't until she realized Liam was in Paris and foolishly didn't waite for him and that she married Wyatt. Still wanting Liam, she put undo demands on Wyatt about Quinn. It was like Hope took a crash course in Liam's playbook. (fire Quinn, don't accept the HFTFD etc). Wyatt was drama free and loved her and her alone but that was not good enough for Hope.

I'm waiting for Ridge or Caroline to explain to Steffy that their connection was more spiritual first snd than moved to a sexual tension. Ridge needs to explain that Caroline was his salvation at a time of despair.

Did Steffy really sleep with Rick and $Bill and does Liam know this?

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 4

Steffy doesn't want Caroline with Ridge, the same way Ridge didn't want Steffy with Bill (...or Brooke with Bill... or Katie with Bill... but I digress) Seems fair to me. That said, even as a Steffy supporter, I wouldn't go pulling at that particular pseudo incest string.

Speaking of strings, Bill's little jab about not giving Katie a shoestring instead of a diamond did give me a nice chuckle. Ridge hasn't gotten nearly enough flack for that special brand of BS. So, does he not read pomes and fly helicopters anymore? I suppose it was just a phase.

Another probable UO... I was happy to see Wyatt pop up again. Though he was pretty hard on Deacon. Does he have any reason to actively dislike Deacon? I thought they were at pretty good standing. Of course he could be just lashing out, which, after dealing with Hope, can't blame him for that.

• Love 2

Hope blames Wyatt. She didn't deserve him, glad he realizes she was staying with him not out of wanting too. Why doesn't she blame herself for her choice of footwear on cobblestone stairs.

• Love 5

This Ridge and Caroline cosmic, intense connection is hilarious to me. It was spiritual...it was magical...it was...ridiculous. However, if it stops everyone trying to make Rick reunite with her--cool. 

I still love Steffy though and I'm glad there is someone else not being BFFs with Caroline. 

• Love 4

Rick? Rick who? I don't think Brooke is thinking about Rick unless someone brings him to her immediate attention as far as this Ridge and Caroline thing goes. And even then, only in passing. I think she's just feeling plain old territorial at the mere notion, just like she did with Katie. I don't get these people with never wanting their exes to move on from them.

• Love 7

I can not believe that Brooke is going to resort to the old "for the sake of the kids" tactic with Ridge. I could already see the wheels turning when she suggested the cozy dinner with the two of them and R.J. HOW many times has she done this now?

• Love 7

Rick? Rick who? I don't think Brooke is thinking about Rick unless someone brings him to her immediate attention as far as this Ridge and Caroline thing goes. And even then, only in passing. I think she's just feeling plain old territorial at the mere notion, just like she did with Katie. I don't get these people with never wanting their exes to move on from them.

Like mother like daughter. Brooke only wants Ridge when she thinks somebody else wants him and Hope only wants Liam when he is with Steffy or Ivy. I think that Katie only wanted Ridge to prove a point to Brooke. Once $Bill showed some interest in her, Katie was done with Ridge. Caroline was her excuse.

I also think that Hope laid the blame on Wyatt but said nothing about blaming Liam for not going to Paris with her in the first place because he threw a hissy fit.

Liam wants CF but is he equipped to run it? He should throw in with Ridge, Steffy, Thomas to run CF. With Ridge and $Bill it would be the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Let's see this work out.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 3

Apparently no one in this town has heard the old adage about trying to keep people apart just pushes them together.

This show is on shaky ground trying to talk about technical incest and what would turn a normal person's stomach.  Steffy, you banged Rick mere weeks after your mother broke off her decidedly non-sexless engagement to him, and this is after he was involved with your twin.  Not to mention you grew up calling him Uncle Rick.  Of course, this is no surprise coming from Ridge's daughter, since Ridge had romantic feelings for his daughter-turned sister.

I have no idea what any of this means, but I cannot stop reading it and laughing!

• Love 5

I noticed that throwaway line that Wyatt uttered today, talking about how Forrester Creations chewed him up and spit him out.  Ermm...what?  He and his mom got hired because he made Hope all tingly, got fired mostly because of his close association with his crazypants mom (but that wasn't the only reason.  Hello fake jewel heist), got rehired within a space of few days and then promptly stopped working and jetted off to Italy.  If anything, FC has been more than accommodating to him, but I'm sure this is going to lead to yet another person hating Rick.  How are you gonna be gone for 2 months and then come back with an attitude?

http://youtu.be/TVugIxhBeHc

• Love 7

Ugh Ostrich is back.

Shut the fuck up Steffy.

I hate her voice its weird; strident but raspy. She's so stupid harping to Caroline and Ridge about the age difference and family connections given her romantic history. It's even more super sillier because this is BB LA and Ridge she's talking about so if he and Caroline have their thing. Hell even if they marry it is not a big deal. Steffy really difficult to look at and the fact that she willingly spent lots of money to resemble a Dick Tracy villain makes me feel worse. Those large cheekbone implants and they way her eyes are now pulled up diagonally in an unnatural way are making me uncomfortable. Very Heidi Montag-ish.

I like Caroline's confidence and backbone. And LOVE take charge ballsy Liam.

Where is this "new Brooke" they hyped? Is the new Brooke supposed to be clueless and grasping? Also her hair is so ridiculous, it's very thin and scraggly. She's rich and in LA (the character and the actress). Get a weave or wig or cut and stop this farce.

• Love 4