Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

When the last Taylor (HT) was on the show, I thought that was the absolute worst acting I’d ever seen on this show. NuTay is almost, almost as bad. I’ve never seen this actress in anything else but holy cow, she is bad. She keeps saying the same lines over and over and over. We KNOW you are so sorry that Finn is dead and Steffy has to live the rest of her life without him. WE KNOW. Move on, woman.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I have a question:  How can there be a black out in Brooke’s home when it’s windy?  Doesn’t the power grid depend on the wind 🤔

Watching paint dry would be more exciting than todays episode. Thank modern tech for the FF button. 

The next gig for Finn will be Frankenstein’s Monster. He grunts better than he speaks. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

The next gig for Finn will be Frankenstein’s Monster. He grunts better than he speaks. 

I'm just so bummed that Finn is not really dead. That guy is just such a horrible actor and we're all a little dumber for having to watch him on the daily. 🙄

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

From what I can tell from the flashbacks, Sheila made a good looking villain but it doesn't work at this age. She used to be chic and dangerous looking. Now she's sloppy, no makeup, bad hair. At least some makeup.  No clothing budget for her and NuTaylor? They always look like a mess. NuTaylor or who plays her looks like she has daily nervous breakdowns.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Jack's back! And yes, in total agreement that there was some chem testing going on between him and Taylor. Add in the fact that Ridge was simultaneously reconciling with Brooke, and it seems pretty certain they have begun the search for a new man for Taylor. 

And so, we have Bridge back. YAH! Except not. What will break them up next time? Cause you know it is going to happen. 

What I find ironic is that Steffy was unconscious from blood loss for weeks, and when she woke up, she didn't remember anything. Now here is Finn, coming out of a coma, after dying twice, and wakes up fully cognizant of everything, quickly remembering what happened, and knowing who he is married to. 

I am so getting Misery vibes, a movie that left me with sleepless nights, from this Finn/Sheila situation. I noticed they added in that Finn has lumbar issues, which truly gives Sheila the upper hand. I am not liking it. Not one bit. I don't want Jack to come to Finn's rescue either. I want Li to rise from her watery grave and seek justice for herself and her son. She is the one that did all the heavy lifting and kept Finn alive. Now nutso Sheila is trying to steal her thunder. Go on Li, go get Aquaman, and bring a heap of hurt on that fucking psycho. 

• Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Where the heck is Quarter?? They finally got a happy ending, & we haven’t even seen them since Monday? Tuesday? Ridiculous that this show refuses to pace itself. That’s the story I tune in every day hoping to see. 

Seriously, Thomas & Taylor are ridiculously inappropriate, & it’s creeping me out. His hands today (I watched yesterday’s show on the treadmill this morning) when he hugged her from behind, I shudder. 

Ridge was with Caroline when Lindsey Godfrey had that freak accident where she was hit, & broke at least a leg, if not both. Now, Brooke’s ankle. Save the women, & our sanity, leave Ridge single! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I don't want Jack to come to Finn's rescue either. I want Li to rise from her watery grave and seek justice for herself and her son. She is the one that did all the heavy lifting and kept Finn alive. Now nutso Sheila is trying to steal her thunder. Go on Li, go get Aquaman, and bring a heap of hurt on that fucking psycho. 

From your computer to the writers room.  PLEASE make it so!

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 6

Here are my hopes for couple pairings (from my computer to the writers'r room):

Bill and Li -- This could be so freaking hot. 2 characters with no effs to give who take no prisoners.

Jack and Taylor -- Jack is soooooo not Ridge, and Taylor needs, finally, to move on from Ridge for good. She's been mooning over him for far too long.  He will never choose her over Brooke and Destiny**

Deacon and Katie -- If we can't have Breacon, let's explore that moment of attraction with Datie before Deacon went off to prison.

Thomas and anyone other than Hope -- There's no one on canvas for him right now -- except Paris (nooooooooo), and she seems destined for Zende.  Maybe Show could introduce a new character? Bill's long lost daughter he never knew about? Someone Stuffy brings back from Europe?

** At this point, 30 years in, I really, really hate the whole tired Destiny SL,  If You keep breaking up with your Destiny, it's not really Destiny.  But Bell is determined to keep it going, so here we are for the 9736th time. ("Destiny, destiny. No escaping destiny").

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Does Donna wear any other color?  Instead of a bathing suit, she might as well be wearing her bra and panties. 

What a man (not) Ridge is. Just hit Taylor with the news right between the eyes.  But I don’t feel bad for Taylor but I do feel bad for Brooke. Living with a dictating sob it not easy. 

I had to laugh when Quinn was thinking about hamburgers and not more tube steak 😉

Taylor and Deacon. Taylor could do a lot worse. Oh, I forgot she has. But Taylor that’s not the way to entice Deacon by accusing him of knowing where Shiela is.  Has Taylor always been a ass hole or has Ridge rubbed off on her. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

So, I don't know about you, but I'm just pleased as punch to get another dozen weeks of Carter giving Quinn the rub-down and Quinn waxing poetic about how amazing it is that they're actually together! For real! And no one is stopping them this time! What I'm not buying is her just letting Donna off the dang hook for schtupping Eric behind her back.

I'm thrilled that the wardrobe dept has decided to give Paris some support in the chestal area for once! Brava! Now, to convince them to do something with her two-tone braids. It just looks like she gave up the ghost and said "fuck it."

And fuck Ridge yet again with his waffling and running back to Brooke. Again. Like I've said before that while I've been married, I've been sloppy-assed drunk with handfuls of guys trying to drape themselves over me and I've NEVER ONCE made out with one of them. Not even my exes. But here we go with the broken record of blaming Deacon/anybody else on the planet except for Brooke. He's literally telling Taylor that he needs to be there for his wife because she broke her ankle? What the fuck? We've known that Sheila "made her drink" (uh huh) for a hot minute but now Ridge just decides "oh, Taylor? Get fucked, I'm going back to Brooke because she hurt her foot." 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ooookay.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Does Donna wear any other color?  Instead of a bathing suit, she might as well be wearing her bra and panties. 

I'm a relative newcomer to B&B, and don't really know much about Donna, but she reminds me of one of those personality-less middle-aged women that don't seem to feel that they have much going for them except their bodies. Quite sad actually.

• Like 3
  • Love 9

Hopefully Donna will put a shirt on to go to work at Forrester. I am guessing the animosity from Quinn will happen there. Quinn will insult her and put her down and most likely give Eric a pass even though he was the one married to her. 
The Forrester men are considered the top prize it seems. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 6

What the hell was Taylor babbling about? Did I actually hear her say that Brooke will "run to any man the next time something happens?" What? Talk about having no awareness! Does this dolt not realize that is exactly what Ridge did? Does she not realize this faux romance she has been having with Ridge is because he was pissed off at Brooke? And how has Brooke hurt Ridge and betrayed him time and time again? If you look at the history of Bridge, it is very clear and very apparent, that Ridge has always been the offender. He has waffled, stepped out, had romances, kissing affairs, divorces and remarriages, all while either dating Brooke or being engaged or married to her. Additionally, he has interfered in every romance Brooke has had outside of him. Brooke on the other hand, has never turned to another man. She always sits in that house pining. So, Taylor can just fuck the hell right off with her nonsense. Oh, and yes, I guess she has forgotten how she betrayed Ridge and hurt him. 

I get that it was a 4th of July celebration, but why was Donna the only one in a bathing suit, sitting on her man's lap, with her girls on full display?

Quinn looked beautiful! I loved that bathing suit she was wearing. And she continues to show growth with her attitude about Donna. I guess if Carter hadn't been in the picture, and Eric had been shagging Donna all that time, the end result would have been far different. But I think Quinn is just relieved to lay it all to rest and start the next chapter of her life. That is not to say she will be welcoming Donna with open arms; I am sure she will be snarky and nasty, and probably down right mean. But I don't see her backing Donna up against a desk and threatening her. 

Li and Bill would be amazing. 

They are very busy chem testing Taylor, but just NO to Deacon. If Ridge can't abide Deacon being around Brooke or her house, then I don't see him feeling any different about Taylor and the Tots. I never gave much thought to Katie and Deacon, but I could see that having some potential. It would certainly make Bill's head explode. I guess that leaves Thomas out, well, except maybe he could go retrieve Hopequinn out of the storage closet. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

I'm a relative newcomer to B&B, and don't really know much about Donna, but she reminds me of one of those personality-less middle-aged women that don't seem to feel that they have much going for them except their bodies. Quite sad actually.

You've caught up fairly quickly, because you've pretty much nailed Donna. I'll be the first to admit that the actress has an admirable figure, but prancing around in bathing suits and her Forever 21 wardrobe just feels so "mutton dressed as lamb". And enough with that stupid honey pot silliness! That was Eric and Donna's sexxxxytimes schtick from 20 years ago, and now it just feels old and tired, and Donna sitting around "half-clothed" on the lap of a fully clothed Eric just reads squicky. 

And now what? No wonder Quinn's not breathing hellfire down on Donna (not that it wouldn't be fun to watch); she got the better end of the deal. Quarter has the potential to be a dynamic pair in love and in business, and I hope Show gives us that. As far as Eric and Donna go, outside of nooners at the country club, what do they really have? What are they even supposed to talk about?

Show needs to flesh out Donna's character a bit, give her a life outside of being Eric's honey bear. Bring Justin back and let them be friends and confidants- maybe he could even be the Henry Higgins to her Eliza Doolittle. Marcus, Dayzee, their child (Donna's grandchild, whose name escapes me)- all potential story.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Donna’s body might be nice but I don’t particularly care for her cleavage. Sitting on Eric’s lap, in all her “glory”, and Eric fully clothed just reminds me of a prelude to many scenes I have watched in a curtain genre of films 😜.  Donna is just the typical “overstuffed MILF.  Although I have to admit she is very attractive, as long as she doesn’t speak. I find her the most attractive of the Logan sisters even when she does speak. 

• Like 5

I'd rather see the ol' grizzy bear Eric mauling Donna than any more of Quarter. 

I used to think that Rena Sofer had beautiful blue eyes, but now she just looks crazy.  And I won't forget that she raped Liam (him being a waffler is irrelevant).  So yeah, she can fuck off, and take Meatloaf with her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I do like when characters always tell Ridge that he just bounces between Brooke & Taylor without a care. He always denies it but obviously it’s true. I doubt Taylor would slum down to the likes of Deacon (and, Brooke leftover) but I can see her with Jack thus his sudden return. They have to hook her up with someone and unfortunately or fortunately Matthew Atkinson plays her son. Time will tell. I thought she was going to start hurling the fruit she dropped when Ridge told her he was returning to Brooke. He would have deserved it.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

They have to hook her up with someone and unfortunately or fortunately Matthew Atkinson plays her son. 

Welllll, show kinda, sorta went there with Ridge and Bridget….so why not go whole hog this time with Taylor and Thomas? The way their scenes of late have been played, new viewers who don’t know they’re mother/son can’t be blamed for thinking it’s a cougar situation!  

• Mind Blown 4
20 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I do like when characters always tell Ridge that he just bounces between Brooke & Taylor without a care. He always denies it but obviously it’s true. I doubt Taylor would slum down to the likes of Deacon (and, Brooke leftover) but I can see her with Jack thus his sudden return. They have to hook her up with someone and unfortunately or fortunately Matthew Atkinson plays her son. Time will tell. I thought she was going to start hurling the fruit she dropped when Ridge told her he was returning to Brooke. He would have deserved it.

I’m in the camp that Taylor, who’s so full of herself, is slumming down with Ridge.  Even the partially open door or the warehouse guy not to mention Deacon, with all his faults, is head and shoulders above Ridge.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I honestly could see Taylor & Deacon. Of course, she’d only be doing it to get Ridge to run back to her, & it’d definitely work. I’d like to see Deacon in a legit love story. He’s a good actor, smoking hot, & he’s been alone long enough, show him some love. 

• Like 5
  • Love 9

I like Deacon too, and would like to see him integrated into the show more. Give him an apartment, some dayplayer friends, maybe even a girlfriend? But it can't be anyone already on the canvas- too much weird history with EVERYBODY. Bring on someone new- we could use some fresh faces.

• Like 3
  • Love 8
On 7/9/2022 at 2:13 PM, Crashcourse said:

I'd rather see the ol' grizzy bear Eric mauling Donna than any more of Quarter. 

I used to think that Rena Sofer had beautiful blue eyes, but now she just looks crazy.  And I won't forget that she raped Liam (him being a waffler is irrelevant).  So yeah, she can fuck off, and take Meatloaf with her.  

QFT and a few more likes on my end. Quarter can stay offcreen and backburnered. Sadly, I'm sure they'll rear they're ugly heads for a storyline about trying to have a kid.

Wyatt and Flo was the couple that needs to be navigating having a kid with her having one kidney and the perils and stress of that leading Wyatt to having an affair with Katie causing Flo to have a breakdown and try to kill the aunt she saved only for her to have a high risk pregnancy that keeps her tied to Wyatt even as he tries to break free to be with Katie - who also gets pregnant and has another high risk pregnancy. Katie and Flo both go into labor at the same time, Katie's baby dies, Flo's baby lives but Bill switches them because he wants to spare Katie heartbreak and punish Flo. Or maybe Bill switches Katies live baby with Flo's dead baby because he wants Wyatt to stay with Flo so Katie is left to him. Either way Liam's got 2 kids to Wyatt's big fat 0. He needs to start catching up!

So now they're testing Taylor with Deacon as well? Girlfriend hasn't seen this much airtime with other mean besides Ridge since she arrived! The only other man she's played off of more than Ridge has been Thomas.

Taylor and Deacon becoming unlikely friends I could get with but Taylor taking another of Brooke's leftovers is recipe for disaster. I often sympathize with Taylor but her unhinged rant at a pregnant Hope was inexcusable. I get defending your daughter -even after she humped her father-in-law and didn't know who her baby's daddy was - but to attack Hope the way she did was appalling.

• Useful 6

"I'm coming for you, Steffy!" Isn't that something the villain usually says?

Sheila is such a creepy psychopath, and Finn is so comical. Watching their scenes I was fascinated, then laughing, fascinated, then laughing.

How many brain cells does Sludge have? One? If he tilts his head to the right, the lonely braincell rolls to the right and he loves Brooke. If he tilts his head to the left, the lonely braincell rolls to the left and he loves Taylor. All Hail the King of Waffles!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Did we have to watch the first thing today was Brooke acting like a teenager in love especially with that fake teenager’s voice?  

You can tell Brooke and Hope are mother and daughter. They both allow their husbands to talk about their ex wives like they are still “in love” with them and not just care about them. 

Back in the day B&B was a must watch. Today it’s basically unwatchable. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

"I'm coming for you, Steffy!" Isn't that something the villain usually says?

Sheila is such a creepy psychopath, and Finn is so comical. Watching their scenes I was fascinated, then laughing, fascinated, then laughing.

How many brain cells does Sludge have? One? If he tilts his head to the right, the lonely braincell rolls to the right and he loves Brooke. If he tilts his head to the left, the lonely braincell rolls to the left and he loves Taylor. All Hail the King of Waffles!

I think that Sludge will tilt his head in one direction and then the other and then furrow his brow because he can’t understand what others are saying in plain English.

• LOL 5

So Ridge thinks that because Taylor is not with him she now has nothing to look forward to? Conceited much? They haven’t been married or together in over a decade. Surely the world renowned psychologist has more to look forward to than that. 

• Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

but Taylor taking another of Brooke's leftovers is recipe for disaster.

Well I mean who else is there? Since this show acts as though LA is a small town, Taylor doesn't have many choices in terms of a new love interest. Plus let's face it, anyone who is around is a Brooke leftover. I feel like Taylor/Deacon has potential. It would get her away from the awful Ridge - go - round and it would give Deacon something to do.

Did we have to watch the first thing today was Brooke acting like a teenager in love especially with that fake teenager’s voice? 

I cannot stand that voice anymore than I can deal with Taylor's insipid giggling around Ridge.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I wish they’d just do a whole half hour of Sheila & Finn. Even Finn was watchable today. It’s the only thing worth watching. I’m actually surprised they’ve haven’t done it yet. I guess Brad Bell wants to stretch it out as long as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hey, Finn is smarter than he looks!  I was sure he was going to have amnesia or believe Sheila's savior bs.  At least he finally sees her for the batcrap psycho she is.  Maybe if he had listened to Steffy and the rest of Los Angeles the first few gazillion times they tried to tell him that, none of this would have happened.  Now we just need his real mom to burst through the door and kill her for real.

Brooke's boot looks like it weighs about forty pounds.  It's huge!

• Love 4
On 7/7/2022 at 10:28 PM, Artsda said:

Jack and Taylor looked good together. Much better than Ridge, let him take Brooke back yet again they should do Jack/Taylor. 

I have to say I got all excited when I found your post immediately thinking Jack Wagner was back to romance NuTay.  He's the reason I started watching this friggen show.  I know his son passed away so I checked imdb.  I didn't know Finn's Dad was named Jack. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

So Ridge gonna say how Deacon is preying on vulnerable Taylor j guess.  

Finn a bit too late for this monologue about Sheila. He was the one sending her messages, inviting her into his life and not listening to Steffy. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Eh, IIRC, Steffy's the one who directly arranged and instigated the confrontation with Sheila that led to the shooting. Steffy knew better than to do that.

But Sheila's gonna Sheila, and that's no one's fault but her own. The only thing I ever agreed with Taylor about (in her weird, unprofessional insistence on psychoanalyzing her own family) was that, the more Finn ignored Sheila, the more obsessive and unstable Sheila would become about him. I don't see a good way Finn could have navigated out of the Sheila mess, especially with a wife whose only contribution to the conversation was constantly harping on how horrible his birth mother is. That's a lot. I do hope the Finn character gets some decent development out of Sheila's BS hitting the fan, though.

Casual viewer and sometimes-lurker here. I'm enjoying the crazy and don't know if I'm really looking forward to what I expect will be a return to the status quo, where Finn and Steffy talk past each other while regurgitating the same dialogue over and over and over. I'm enjoying them being apart and think it brings out the better in TN.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

It looks like they are really gonna do it. That was a serious chem test yesterday, far deeper and longer than the one Taylor had with Jack the other day. Yes, they are gearing us up for a Taylor/Deacon pairing. Oddly enough, I could get behind them being friends, but of course characters are not allowed to be friends on Show, so no doubt T and D will be in bed by next week and married by month end. And Taylor should know better; when you consider every man she has been involved with has some kind of roots or history to Brooke. Going all the way back, she was involved with Storm, then Ridge, and in later years Thorne, Nick, Rick, and Stephen. I think Hector is the only man she has been with that had no ties to Brooke. But, on the other hand, it will give Deacon a SL that does not involve Sheila, and it will have some heads exploding. 

Finn is doing his best work to date, but I can see where his escape attempt is going to lead. He will be too weak to make it, and Sheila will return and find him on the floor and realize he was trying to get away. Finn will wake up either shackled to the bed, or with Sheila at the foot of the bed with hobbling gear at the ready. 

I think Li is at someone's house recovering; much like Ridge after his fall into the Gulf. When she regains her strength, she is going to come raging into Sheila's universe and set Sheila's soul on fire with her angry vengeance. 

• Like 3
  • Love 10

Jack and Taylor looked good together. Much better than Ridge, let him take Brooke back yet again they should do Jack/Taylor.

I'd be all for this too but that will likely never happen. Why? Because it wouldn't drive Ridge to be all upset and rage-y the way a pairing with Deacon will. Bell and his merry band of idiot writers cannot conceive of the notion that Taylor should have moved on years and years ago. Hells bells they cannot conceive of the notion that Brooke should have moved on years and years ago! But at least Brooke had some excuses - she was married to the OG waffle.

So of course the Taylor/Deacon thing will happen and Ridge will be all up in their business because of his great concern. This will cause friction in the alleged destiny relationship. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

I think Hector is the only man she has been with that had no ties to Brooke.

And that issue still remains, particularly when you look at who is available on canvas. The pickings are decidedly slim and mostly lead to being Brooke's leftovers.

Just let me see Quarter once in a while and then let Li discover Bill. That might give me some relief from Bridge/destiny.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

If I were Taylor I would have made a beeline to Deacon months ago. He’s handsome, fun and not Ridge. The only thing I don’t like is that both of them will want to talk about Brooke and Ridge. They will commiserate too much and neither will trust each other. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 7/8/2022 at 4:10 PM, Waldo13 said:

Has Taylor always been a ass hole

Yes.

On 7/9/2022 at 5:49 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Hopefully Donna will put a shirt on to go to work at Forrester. I am guessing the animosity from Quinn will happen there. Quinn will insult her and put her down and most likely give Eric a pass even though he was the one married to her. 
The Forrester men are considered the top prize it seems. 

That's the most disappointing aspect, TBH. It would show so much growth and be a refreshing change of pace to have a man be held accountable for his actions rather than skate off into the sunset, but we can't have nice things, apparently. 😔

On 7/11/2022 at 5:56 PM, Angeleyes said:

So Ridge thinks that because Taylor is not with him she now has nothing to look forward to? Conceited much? They haven’t been married or together in over a decade.

16 years, to be exact. 

Which was when he used the excuse of her ONS with James she had years ago and to her credit never repeated again despite her shittiness in other areas of her life and Ridge couldn't break away fast enough to get to Brooke when she was as Over It™ re: their "destiny" as she had ever been before or since. 

Meanwhile, Brooke fucked a who 20-something by mistake and Ridge's reaction to that was "LOL That's Our Brooke!" 🙃🤪

Make of that what you will.

23 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

imdb.  I didn't know Finn's Dad was named Jack. 

Between Jack Hamilton, Jackie Marone-Payne and Nick's kid, this name has been used way too many times on this show. This is a show set in Los Angeles FFS, give people some Hollywood baby names, please!

15 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

no doubt T and D will be in bed by next week and married by month end.

Anytime I want to give people and idea of how quickly romance moves on this show, I point out how the entirety of Taylor and Whip's courtship from first blind date to wedding reception took place over the same eight week period I was at basic training and that compared to some others that happened afterwards, that was practically slow!

I too lament that we can't just have M/F friendships that don't turn to lust within a week. I miss stuff like, say, Brooke and Thorne, who despite the mutually beneficial reasons to support the other's relationship with Ridge and Caroline respectively in the 80s, felt like actual friends who I could see someone shipping unironically a decade before they finally become canon. Or hell, even Hope and Liam's brief friendship where he helps her deal with the feeding frenzy after her mom's antics with Oliver and Hope helps him and Bill connect.

At the very least, I hope this won't be a carbon copy repeat of Brooke/Nick/Taylor where Brooke plays buttinsky with a man she'd dumped for Ridge after his attention has turned elsewhere and/or Taylor being all Pikachu Face'd if and when she realizes he's not over Brooke or spends time at her house due to the fact that his daughter and grandchildren live there. But I probably have better odds of Santa dropping off the keys to a 2023 BMW M2 for Christmas than having Bell avoid that :(

• Like 1
  • Love 10

I have become a casual viewer again keeping sound off for most of the episodes until something comes on that I might want to watch. Today, I actually watched a little more. Liked the detective telling Ridge he didn't want to be berated, at least I think that's what he said because I wasn't quick enough to turn the sound back on. It's about time. I wonder if they got a lot of fan mail and negative reaction about how Ridge was treating him.

Enjoyed Deacon and Taylor's conversation towards the end. Liking Nolan Tanner as Finn more in his determination to get away from Sheila.

Spoiler

I don't think this a spoiler but since I never speculate, I am not sure of the rules. I have been wondering, with no information whatsoever, if Mike is hiding Li while she recovers. I like the actress and want to see more of her.

• Love 9

Why does Ridge always think that yelling at the police or employees or waiters or family members will encourage them to do what he wants even if it’s not the right thing? I know someone like that and it just alienates everyone around him. And NuTay? Please stop with the cutesy wootsy simpering act with Deacon. It obviously didn’t work with Ridge. Grow the hell up.

• Applause 1
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

And NuTay? Please stop with the cutesy wootsy simpering act with Deacon. It obviously didn’t work with Ridge. Grow the hell up.

What  about how she was sitting with her legs sprawled out on the two bar chairs in front of her.... with her high heels dangling.....

Run, Deacon

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

No Taylor, you don’t care about Deacon. You just want to make Ridge jealous so he will run back to you and defend your honor.  That’s the reason Taylor has her feet up on the bar stool and her blouse open to its third button.  

Taylor’s and Deacon’s interaction is very refreshing. They make a good couple since they are acting equals.  In most ways they could make a better couple than Carter and Quinn.  What makes them a good couple is because of Quinn’s superior acting ability in order to carry Carter’s lack of acting ability. 

Lay off Chief Hot Dog Ridge. He’s not your personal cop and Shiela is not the only felon that he has to find.  You have money Ridge, hire a few Pinkertons to find Shiela. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Oh, come on Brooke! There is no way you don't remember Mike Guthrie

I don't think Mike is as devoted to Sheila as he used to be. In the past he did whatever she wanted without a second thought, but now he seems to have grown a conscious and is a bit more hesitant. I wonder if Mike will be her down fall? I have this feeling that he is going to turn on her.

Ridge has Chief Lt. Baker's personal cell phone number? And just calls him at will to yell at him? How does Brooke having a broken leg mean anything? And barking and yelling at the good Lt. only wastes his time. If Ridge thinks it is so easy to find an escaped felon, then maybe he should be the one heading up the search. 

I hate to say this, but I find a little something, something between Taylor and Deacon. SK can really bring the charm and charisma, and make it work with about anyone. Outside of that, the character needs a good meaty SL. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I didn't really like nuTaylor and Deacon together. I thought it seemed rather forced. The contrast between HTy and KA in the role is jarring and I could NEVER see OG Taylor "lowering herself" to engage in flirting and bantering with Deacon Sharpe. Maybe to stick it to Brooke like she did back in the day with Nick, but I couldn't imagine Taylor allowing herself to fall for Deacon.

They were kind of cute together, but it always seems to me that KA is playing an entirely different character. I could never picture this version gunning Bill down or "buying" a baby for Steffy. I did think the self-deprecating line, "world-renowned psychiatrist" was pretty funny. Otherwise, this Taylor seems more like a creative type, like she should be a writer or some artistic type like a makeup artist. Maybe make dream-catchers to sell at FC! Or maybe she could be a writer for one of Bill's publications. I mean if even he forgot she shot him in the back, anything is possible!

Otherwise, I could never imagine sitting down to bare my soul to this woman and have her actually help me with my mental health issues. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 9