Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Now NYC?  Christine is definitely enjoying travel and going out.

Good for her! I hope they had a good time together. I don't think the sister had ever been mentioned on the show. 

• Like 13
2 hours ago, zenme said:

Is that the sister they stayed with during Ysabel’s recovery?

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I believe she is.

Ah, yes, I forgot about where Ysabel stayed after her surgery.

• Like 3
On 11/7/2023 at 1:54 AM, Elodia said:

Plus, they're on a Plexus Cruise, so they won't have to watch their calorie intake, because, you know, that pink drink will sort it out  😉

Haha I snorted. Maybe the pink drink gives you the runs and you lose weight like that. 

• LOL 7

Gorgeous table!

Oh and that cover up thing is marketed as a "DRESS" so I think given her sandals and David's attire, she's "dressed" for dinner.

Attached a pic for reference and another pic also marked as a DRESS - so it could have been worse!

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 1.54.08 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 1.55.57 AM.png

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
52 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I saw on Reddit that Christine is getting ink for being one of the most courageous women on reality TV.  Crybrows is probably ten shades of green right about now!  😂

While I hope that Sobbyn is writhing, I seriously take umbrage with calling Christine the most courageous woman on reality tv. Seriously? She walked from a dumpster fire into a palace so it's not like she suffered for her move in the least. And I will never forget that she let Kootie treat her kids like crap for all those years. It wasn't until they were adults that she decided to fight back. Hardly a heroine!

Every one of the women is profiting from the show so it's not like they were putting themselves in jeopardy by leaving.

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Orcinus orca said:

I seriously take umbrage with calling Christine the most courageous woman on reality tv

She wasn’t named the most courageous, the title of the article:

“Behold, Variety’s 40 Most Powerful Women on Reality TV in 2023”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 8
2 hours ago, surfgirl said:

So I will always give wide berth to all three wives who've left, even Meri whom I dislike, but for whom I can muster up empathy because she too was in an emotionally abusive relationship with a cult leader and narcissist.

I guess my issue is that if they are going to name Christine "powerful" for leaving, then they should name all three. Is it because Christine went first? Maybe, but she had parachutes ready and willing to support her. Her mom had broken free years ago and of course she has 6 kids and in-laws to lean on. The struggle to leave was different for each one of the wives - and Im not sure one story is more "powerful" than another.

• Like 15

I think Christine is getting the most attention because she went first.  Meri has been made to look pathetic for years and Janelle was just there until this season, so that is probably why Christine was singled out.  Honestly after reading Jill (Duggar) Dillard's book, I would give her the edge over all of them because even though she was married, she went through some real crap to get to where she is today.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

The other thing I forgot to say about Douchie and his current state of living with his Lazy Love Wife, who does nothing but sleep in, then hoarder-shop for her Precious Moments and bad artwork, is that he did say last seasons I think, that what scares him the most is poverty and being brokeass broke. Well, I think he's on his way up BrokeAss Mountain and aint nobody comin' with a rescue package!

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

On the last episode Christine said she went to college. Do we know what her degree was in? I don't recall hearing this before.

She said she went to college, not that she graduated. My guess would be a semester or two at most.  And it might have been one of those Mormon colleges where the MRS degree is the goal.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
On 11/29/2023 at 1:36 PM, Natalie68 said:

I do not mind her exuberance!  If I finally became free of an asshole like Kody I might just be grossly giddy as well!

Same.  And I think I've said it elsewhere, Christine never got much of an adolescence since she married so young, so she is living that now.  She'll settle down eventually, but she will always have some of the dramatic in her because that is who she is.

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I wish she would change her name to Woolley professionally. I'm sure Kody thinks she needs his name to succeed. I don't think she does at all, especially since David will now be featured on the show. Dump Kody once and for all, all of him, clean slate. Fingers crossed she will after the wedding special.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2

If I divorced and remarried in my 50s, I'd be reticent to change my last name from my first husband's name, because that is my children's name. If I became professionally known under that name, I think it would be even harder.

Part of me would like to see Christine revert to Allred (her maiden name), so there was one more Allred who left the AUB (which is often known as "the Allred Group").

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

She has already legally changed her name to Woolley, and only uses Brown for the show. Anyone who knows/follows her knows that she is now married to David, so I don't think it would confuse anyone, especially since she will be getting married on the show. I think it would be bolder of her to take that step 100% and not stay safe with/dependent on Kody's name. And from what I've read, she seemed excited to change her name. When she talks about keeping Brown, she says it's only because she used it for 14 years (how long she's been on the show), she doesn't say 25 years (how long she's been in the family). As far as the kids go, they are all adults except for Truly (who will be soon enough), and most of them are married. I doubt it really matters to them. And I don't know why she would want to use Allred. That just drags her back to the AUB and polygamy. She has moved on. JMO

• Like 15