Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This was in reference to when Mykelti and Aspyn we’re sharing an apartment.

I'm pretty sure that when Mykelti and Aspyn were moving into or out of (sorry, can't remember that part) their shared young adult apartment, they were reminiscing about their childhood fights, and it was those fights that included them throwing knives at each other. I do not believe they were saying that about the arguments they had as adult roommates.

13 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Are you sure? I remember listening at least twice and it sounded as if it was when they were teenagers.

Edited to Add: I know they also referenced the knives and forks on the show at least one time. But it was on the Patreon video where they talked about doing it as kids

I don't remember the forks, but I remember them talking about knifes, and the rest of my recollection matches yours.

Edited by General Days
  • Like 5
On 10/16/2023 at 11:49 PM, Elizzikra said:

Whatever it was, it was sufficient enough that Paedon and Gwen were not allowed to be left together without adult supervision going forward. I think it was more than just siblings bickering and an occasional slap thrown in.

I recall when the family was going to march the picket line in Utah and there was debate about who was going and who was staying home - Christine had what I thought then was a throwaway line in that episode, something about if Paedon was staying home, then Gwen would need to stay with Robyn.  I didn't think anything of it at the time but now it makes perfect sense.  It also highlights that whatever was going on between Gwen and Paedon back then was bad enough that Christine knew she couldn't leave them home together without her.

Paedon was a huge kid and is an imposing adult.  Gwen has told us that she is on the spectrum.  If she was Paedon's target for years and nothing was done about it, it paints Gwen's upbringing in a heartbreaking way because she was surrounded by siblings who didn't/couldn't/wouldn't help her (just me theorizing, of course).  Could be that her sisters were just happy that Paedon wasn't picking on them.  Christine was likely overwhelmed and too damn busy tap-dancing for Kody to get him over to her house once in awhile to know exactly what was going on, or she just hoped that the kids would work out their issues on their own.  Kody was clearly out of the picture, and Gwen maybe sensed at a young age that he would not come to her rescue either.  If any of this is even close, then she was stuck in the middle of a huge family with no one to turn to for help.  Hell, even Mykelti bailed to cling onto Robyn as a way out.

I get the feeling that Christine, for all her pluses and minuses, ran a chaotic household - she was expected to be the mother to all the kids, feed them, take care of them, and do it with a smile on her face in order to get Kody to love her.  I can sympathize with Christine - she herself was likely completely overwhelmed but knew that complaining would only alienate her asshat husband even more.  But that leaves poor Gwen, and probably other kids, to fend for themselves.  So if Gwen wants to never speak to her brother ever again as a result, then good for her.  Seems like she's earned that the hard way.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 14
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Meant to add to my above thesis on Things I Don't Really Know About....

Paedon too was born smack in the middle of a group of sisters, and he probably watched Kody hanging out with his half-brothers far more than he ever bothered to stop at Paedon's house (as evidenced by Christine allowing her garage to be turned into Testosterone Central in exchange for Kody promising to remember that she and her kids exist).  Paedon mentioned on a podcast that growing up he spent a lot of time at Janelle's - and her boys weren't always well-behaved either.  Negative attention is still attention, so who knows...like Gwen, he was probably desperate to garner some of his dad's time any way he could just like the rest of the kids Kody sired and emotionally abandoned.  

I think every single one of these kids have suffered at the hands of Kody Brown, in the form of lack of attention, uprooting them constantly, abandoning them over Robyn and her kids, being asked to become a pseudo parent to their younger siblings, etc.  I'm actually sometimes shocked that more of them don't have a Paedon/Gwen type relationship (that we know of), given how they were pitted against each other to get some scraps of affection from their stupid father.

TL;DR - Kody sucks and his kids paid the price.  /RANT

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 16
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

While it's nice to see them enjoying themselves, the fact that they shill that overpriced crap is a bummer.  Ah well.  No one is forced to buy it, I guess.

Do you suppose they serve that shit on the cruise?

• LOL 8
39 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Do you suppose they serve that shit on the cruise?

They are headed to Haiti lots of rum there and it's just the right color to slip into a Planters Punch cocktail.

Would not want to be employed on the bathroom brigade on that cruise.

• LOL 11

*ahem* could someone with better skills than myself please import the picture of Christine on the cruise wearing a black bra/miniskirt combo covered by a sheer black dress?  It's giving me life - modesty schmodesty!  Thank you in advance!

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

*ahem* could someone with better skills than myself please import the picture of Christine on the cruise wearing a black bra/miniskirt combo covered by a sheer black dress?  It's giving me life - modesty schmodesty!  Thank you in advance!

5163A65E-F232-4F9F-BDE9-F80914F86A98.jpeg

7F3D059E-D0DC-4C59-82C1-33CD34542FDF.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Applause 5
17 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hope Crybrows is defrauded when she sees this "pitcher."  😜

Actually up thread someone mentioned Robin and Kody were spotted at some airport so I think they too are in vacation mode!

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2

I think it's another example of Christine trying to make up for things she missed being married to Kody.  She's acting 20 instead of 50.  At 50 trying to be overtly sexy the way Christine does it seems to almost always look "off."  

• Like 19
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Actually up thread someone mentioned Robin and Kody were spotted at some airport so I think they too are in vacation mode!

I don't for a moment doubt that even on vacation, Crybrows has her eye on what is being posted by other "fambly" members. Just in case she has some damage control (in her eyes) to start planning.

Edited by Gramto6
"doubt" not think...
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
40 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I like the coverup on a cruise.  I sometimes go for more daring looks though.  But, she does look good.  

And she really looks happy!  Its been a long time coming for Christine!  😍

• Like 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I like the coverup on a cruise.  I sometimes go for more daring looks though.  But, she does look good.  

I'm not convinced that it's a coverup - or, at least, that Christine is wearing it that way. It looks like she has bike shorts and a cropped tank/sports bra underneath rather than a swimsuit. Or is that what a "modest" swimsuit would look like?

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Neither Christine nor her former sister wives are known for their fashion sense.  Her clothing choices are always questionable, but she does look happy, and I suppose that’s what matters most. 

• Like 20
54 minutes ago, Elodia said:

Isn't that the same tattoo Christine has?

Screenshot_20231105_154239_Gallery.jpg

I read that Christine has the same one in reverse, so when they embrace, they match up. 

He's quite a bit taller so she would have to stand on tippy toes or they would have to be laying face to face to make that happen.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
9 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I read that Christine has the same one in reverse, so when they embrace, they match up. 

He's quite a bit taller so she would have to stand on tippy toes or they would have to be laying face to face to make that happen.

LOL! Maybe that is the point! ❣️

• LOL 8

That could very well be a swimsuit under the sheer coverup.  Some of us like a little more coverage on swimsuits and there are a lot of cute options out there now.  It looks like a top with more coverage and possibly a swim skirt on the bottom.  I wouldn't wear it (because two piece swimsuits are not my friend), but if she wants to experiment, good for her.  I doubt she even got an adolescence growing up in the cult, so she is living it now.  Yes, it's sometimes a bad look, but it happens with ex cult members.

• Like 14
  • Useful 1

Christine's see-through outfit is not my jam, but I think it is appropriate on a Caribbean cruise. If a 50-year-old wore it to dinner in Flagstaff, I'd give her side-eye.

That said, she is LIVING "you're never fully dressed without a smile." The joy just radiates out of her.

Edited by IvySpice
  • Like 22
  • Applause 1
On 11/4/2023 at 11:12 AM, Absolom said:

I think it's another example of Christine trying to make up for things she missed being married to Kody.  She's acting 20 instead of 50.  At 50 trying to be overtly sexy the way Christine does it seems to almost always look "off."  

Well they are on a cruise ship, I think the photo would look more cohesive in Janelle and David were in swimwear too. I think Christine looks nice. If she was wearing that to the neighborhood coffee shop I think it would look inappropriate but on vacation/a boat it seems like a typical pool side outfit. 

16 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm not convinced that it's a coverup - or, at least, that Christine is wearing it that way. It looks like she has bike shorts and a cropped tank/sports bra underneath rather than a swimsuit. Or is that what a "modest" swimsuit would look like?

I think it's a swimsuit. I wouldnt consider that a "modest swimsuit" but just a top/skirt set. When I think of a modest swimsuit I think sleeves/longer shorts or leggings.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think the photo would look more cohesive in Janelle and David were in swimwear too

Given the sunset behind them, I bet they are wearing this to a non-formal dinner. You can get away with a lot on vacation.

• Like 12

I'm partial to tankinis, with a short swim skirt.  My thighs never recovered from a large weight loss in my late 50's, so I like more coverage there.

I'm sure breaking free from her teenage self in lust with Kootie (🤮) has a lot to do with Christine becoming daring in middle age, since she grew up in polygamy, with no dressing sexily in her younger years.  If she's comfortable and pleasing herself (and her man,) it's all good.

• Like 13
  • Love 4

Christine's shoes look a little more sophisticated than shoes usually worn poolside.  As someone mentioned upthread they're probably headed to a sit down dinner.  🥂  I wish I was headed to a sit down dinner with a good looking waiter and some bubbly.  😏

• Like 10

I'm just happy that she is wearing something that most likely her husband appreciates unlike that Numb skull Cody who totally disrespected her. She looks so happy and better than she has in years. Its amazing what dumping that load did for her.

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm partial to tankinis, with a short swim skirt.  My thighs never recovered from a large weight loss in my late 50's, so I like more coverage there.

I'm sure breaking free from her teenage self in lust with Kootie (🤮) has a lot to do with Christine becoming daring in middle age, since she grew up in polygamy, with no dressing sexily in her younger years.  If she's comfortable and pleasing herself (and her man,) it's all good.

How did your arms do?  I’m undergoing weight loss now. I’m concerned about skin…..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How did your arms do?  I’m undergoing weight loss now. I’m concerned about skin…..

My arms don't look flabby like my upper thighs.  I can wear sleeveless tops OK.  My tummy region isn't flat, with just a little loose skin.  I don't think I look too bad, considering I'm pushing 70.  I'm all about being comfortable these days!

• Like 14
On 11/5/2023 at 1:24 PM, IvySpice said:

Given the sunset behind them, I bet they are wearing this to a non-formal dinner. You can get away with a lot on vacation.

And on a cruise, there's always the BUFFET to eat if you want!!

• Like 6
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And on a cruise, there's always the BUFFET to eat if you want!!

Plus, they're on a Plexus Cruise, so they won't have to watch their calorie intake, because, you know, that pink drink will sort it out  😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
On 11/5/2023 at 6:23 PM, MsMalin said:

I'm just happy that she is wearing something that most likely her husband appreciates unlike that Numb skull Cody who totally disrespected her. She looks so happy and better than she has in years. Its amazing what dumping that load did for her.

Exactly, she probably modeled this for David and he was all, "bow-chicka-wow!!" 

In contrast to Kody Brown, who was disgusted by watching Christine eat a damn nacho.  

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 11/3/2023 at 12:57 PM, ginger90 said:

5163A65E-F232-4F9F-BDE9-F80914F86A98.jpeg

7F3D059E-D0DC-4C59-82C1-33CD34542FDF.jpeg

I don't have any problem with Christine's outfit. I like floral embroidery so I'd be feeling feminine and pretty in it, too. 

Everyone looks joyously happy! I'm surprised that Janelle went on their honeymoon cruise with them. Christine and Janelle look happier than I've ever seen them. Good for both of them.

I hope David is a good guy and he's happy, too. 

Every day they are happy punches Kody and Robyn in the kidneys. Cheers everyone!

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, TexasTiffany said:

I'm surprised that Janelle went on their honeymoon cruise with them.

I think it's more that it's a Plexus Pink Stuff cruise and they took over the whole ship. Janelle and Christine are both high in the sales ranks, and it works as a nice honeymoon perk for Christine and David.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
36 minutes ago, TexasTiffany said:

I don't have any problem with Christine's outfit. I like floral embroidery so I'd be feeling feminine and pretty in it, too. 

Everyone looks joyously happy! I'm surprised that Janelle went on their honeymoon cruise with them. Christine and Janelle look happier than I've ever seen them. Good for both of them.

I hope David is a good guy and he's happy, too. 

Every day they are happy punches Kody and Robyn in the kidneys. Cheers everyone!

Fully agree with your comments but for the record, this was not a honeymoon cruise, it was sponsored by Plexus.  Janelle was in the top 10 earners.

Edited by Sandy W
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, TexasTiffany said:

They used a Plexus cruise as their honeymoon cruise?  

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3