Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Any move won't be part of the show for at least a year.

That would be their norm, although with weddings and births the information always precedes the episodes with exposure in People magazine.  There must be some arrangement between People and TLC, where the photos are granted exclusively to them.  

In the event that Christine actually does make a move, it would be impossible to keep a lid on that for a year, there are so many super sleuths out there.  If the "rag" magazines are to be given any credibility, it's already been leaked that Christine used a Utah address on documents signed when selling her Flagstaff home.  This would require some hasty writing and editing by TLC to interject teasers throughout the season and save the actual move for the grand finale.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Any move won't be part of the show for at least a year.

At least.  Apparently the upcoming season will be back to the throes of Covid, Prairie Dog Flats, and all of the other crap that has been hashed, rehashed, and hashed over again.  Wanna bet that they are saving Janelle's whole RV adventure for a subsequent season?  Mykelti's kid will be in high school before we see her born.  Which is fine with me.  But don't pretend any of this is new stuff. We see all of it as it happens on social media and in People magazine.  

Coming up in 2026:  the wedding of Pudge and Sludge - provided they get married anytime soon.

• Love 9

The sun in the UK is all about gossip, but having said that; I do have the feeling there is a lot of truth in this...

While the timing of this news with the start of a new season sounds too good to be true, there is the fact that she sold her house and that a Utah address was given as her  current residence. You generally don't fake information on legal documents. 

She has said on numerous occasions that she couldn't take it anymore and we know about additional issues regarding Kody and his behaviour/attitude towards her kids. 

And finally, yes it is a reality show so there are storylines and a lot of clever editing is done. But the way they behave towards each other, how they look at each other.... the Browns are no actors and this is all very, very real! The negativity, disdain and disgust simply bursts through my tv screen every single episode. That's no acting!

• Love 14

Now, I'm thinking about it... TLC would probably love it if this is true. That's going to make for some amazing reality tv!  Maybe a special with Christine coping with everything, but definitely with some storylines to see how the rest of the family is going to deal with that and maybe even Kody searching for another wife and Robyn freaking out about that. How awesome would that be?

Edited by LilyD
replaced considering for searching ;-)
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

She may have moved to Utah but I don't think she quit her marriage.  I suspect Kody is welcome to come visit her anytime, like the time Janelle moved out and got her own place. She has moved back to a community with many members of the AUB and the people she has always known. I don't think she would have done that if she was planning to leave her religion.

The situation probably works better for Kody as well.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

She may have moved to Utah but I don't think she quit her marriage.  I suspect Kody is welcome to come visit her anytime, like the time Janelle moved out and got her own place. She has moved back to a community with many members of the AUB and the people she has always known. I don't think she would have done that if she was planning to leave her religion.

The situation probably works better for Kody as well.

There is more than one way to look at that.  Perhaps she is moving back to a community with many AUB members so she can say to them, look, you see that Kody was not keeping his covenants properly, according to our rules, so I no longer feel that he is willing or able to live the lifestyle.  This would be her justification for wanting to be unsealed from Kootie (while indirectly making him look bad to the people he originally wanted to emulate) and thus letting the community know that she is now available to become a last wife in a situation more to her liking.  OR, she could have finally come to her senses and just wants to live close to her children and find a real man, maybe mainstream Mormon, to make a happy and monogamous life with. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
20 hours ago, Kbo said:

As much as I want this to be true, it sounds like a lot of speculation. I’m not going to believe it until we have more than the word of OUACB. 

I share the skepticism many of you have. All of this tabloid talk is based off one YouTube channel reporting that Christine listed this address in Utah as her "home address" when selling her house?

Not buying it....this duplex is probably Aspyn's or Paedon's address. She just needed an address to put on the paperwork.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

She may have moved to Utah but I don't think she quit her marriage.

Lots of people separate without getting a divorce and that is technically quitting your marriage, yet not officially. But this goes for people who are legally married.

If Christine's story is true; you have a wife who is not legally a wife who separates from her husband who is not legally her husband...hmmm that does make her single in my book!  If Kody comes along every now and then, I'd call them friends with benefits and not a 'married' couple

• Love 12
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

Lots of people separate without getting a divorce and that is technically quitting your marriage, yet not officially. But this goes for people who are legally married.

If Christine's story is true; you have a wife who is not legally a wife who separates from her husband who is not legally her husband...hmmm that does make her single in my book!  If Kody comes along every now and then, I'd call them friends with benefits and not a 'married' couple

But maybe not for Christine. In her head they will probably always be bound.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

Not buying it....this duplex is probably Aspyn's or Paedon's address. She just needed an address to put on the paperwork.

You may have something there.  Scandal rags love to report half truths.

• Love 6

Ok, I know there’s a lot of speculation about whether Christine has actually left the family, but—if she has, she has WAY more balls than Meri, who complains how unhappy she is yet keeps saying she’s “staying”. 

I like Christine’s “I don’t wanna do this anymore” attitude. If she’s taken action, I’m happy for her. I just hope it’s not a crash pad for the rest of those assholes when Flagstaff doesn’t work out for them. 

Mayne Christine’s story will take over Meri’s drama as the driving force of the show. It’s been the same shit with Meri for years. This is something new—a wife possibly taking action for herself and her happiness. 

Gosh I hope she’s actually left them. 

• Love 22

I was curious about the sale info which is supposed to be public record, so I went to the Coconino County public records site and typed in Christine's name and pulled up the property.

Nothing has been filed about the sale. Nothing. 

So where exactly is this public record or are the tabs just taking WOCB at her word? 

• Useful 10

I think Christine is too hardcore into the importance of polygamy as part of her religion to actually leave her “marriage” to Kody. She may be furious with him but believes she is bound to him for eternity. I think she is selling the house because she cannot afford to keep it. I wouldn’t doubt she had another interest only loan for the first couple of years whose payment now increases or some type of shady loan only had by the Browns. It’s likely she just can’t afford to pay medical bills and a mortgage on what she makes on MLMs and her portion of the TLC money. With all the traveling Christine does, I highly doubt she has much in savings. 

• Love 18
14 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I was curious about the sale info which is supposed to be public record, so I went to the Coconino County public records site and typed in Christine's name and pulled up the property.

So where exactly is this public record or are the tabs just taking WOCB at her word? 

Didn’t the rumors only recently state that she sold her house? If so, the sale may not have been finalized just yet. Also, where I’m from, it may take a while before details re sale becomes public (I think they update the database every two months or so) It may be to early to pull any record.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I think Christine is too hardcore into the importance of polygamy as part of her religion to actually leave her “marriage” to Kody. She may be furious with him but believes she is bound to him for eternity. I think she is selling the house because she cannot afford to keep it. I wouldn’t doubt she had another interest only loan for the first couple of years whose payment now increases or some type of shady loan only had by the Browns. It’s likely she just can’t afford to pay medical bills and a mortgage on what she makes on MLMs and her portion of the TLC money. With all the traveling Christine does, I highly doubt she has much in savings. 

Not attacking you, just using your post as an example of this widespread belief that the Browns don't have any money. 

And yet.... year after year they move into progressively more expensive homes, have nice cars, and travel extensively....  when, other than Meri, their main income is the TLC show. 

I have no idea how much they make from the show, but they must be doing something right to keep getting mortgages and nice homes and trips to Disneyland and everywhere else.  They scored massively by getting a hit reality tv show and being on it for a decade or more (can't remember when it started), and it appears to have worked out pretty well for them so far.  Would any of them have any of the material stuff they currently have had they each just worked "regular" jobs all these years? I don't think so. 

• Love 15

Christine leaving the state is not the same as leaving Kody.  She can’t leave a man who already left hER.

TLC and the gang prolly just want this to look like Christine is taking her life in her own hands because it’ll be popular with viewers. 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Not attacking you, just using your post as an example of this widespread belief that the Browns don't have any money. 

And yet.... year after year they move into progressively more expensive homes, have nice cars, and travel extensively....  when, other than Meri, their main income is the TLC show. 

I have no idea how much they make from the show, but they must be doing something right to keep getting mortgages and nice homes and trips to Disneyland and everywhere else.  They scored massively by getting a hit reality tv show and being on it for a decade or more (can't remember when it started), and it appears to have worked out pretty well for them so far.  Would any of them have any of the material stuff they currently have had they each just worked "regular" jobs all these years? I don't think so. 

And I believe that Janelle’s purchase of the RV is quite likely an Indicator of actual wealth rather than proof of dire straits. 
These days I’m wondering if Kody has given a lump sum of cash as a settlement to all discarded wives and we are seeing the results.

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Would any of them have any of the material stuff they currently have had they each just worked "regular" jobs all these years?

Probably not because they wouldn't have all of those MLM scam followers.  However, they would have car and health insurance which we know they do not.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

The Surviving Sister Wives podcast seems to think it might be legit and has posted some info including linking Christines recent SM posts with the property listing photos and pointing to a Starcasm article showing her signature on a doc: https://starcasm.net/sister-wives-christine-brown-sells-flagstaff-home-lists-utah-address/ (although the image posted on Starcasm looks doctored to me - and poorly at that). 

It doesn't look doctored to me. Just a blurring out of personal data such as addresses. Does anyone know where Aspyn and Mykelti live? This doc states Murray near Salt Lake City. If neither Mykelti nor Aspyn live there, it can't be their home as some suggested. 

So 180.000 increase in value since she bought it with Kody? With Kody off the deed, he has no claim to that. Let's hope Christine realises that and keeps all the money!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I'm one of those who firmly believe they don't have the money and live a dream. You have a valid point with what you say: How would they be able to afford all the luxury if they don't have any money. 

However it is so easy to display wealth yo don't have. Practically everything can be leased or bought on credit card  or by paying off only the bare minimum per month. So lifestyle and goods are no real indicators of wealth. I know somebody who did that, their actual financial state was a massive shock to all of us, we couldn't believe it.

The Browns have a history of bankruptcies, poor financial decisions and founding businesses that are never become profitable. They struggled to finance the LV houses back then, despite the TLC success. Also, there was this ridiculous rush to ditch the LV homes quite possibly as some suggested because they had this massive balloon payment coming. And if they really were that wealthy, they would definitely have started some work at Coyote Pass, if only because there are no amenities and having that sorted out would mean a massive increase in value. Lastly, some sleuths out here discovered that both Janelle and Kody blew their pensions not too long ago and remortgaged some properties. Why would you do that if you had the money? I rest my case...

• Love 17
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

Does anyone know where Aspyn and Mykelti live? This doc states Murray near Salt Lake City. If neither Mykelti nor Aspyn live there, it can't be their home as some suggested. 

I believe Mykelti and FT own a home in St George, and also one near SLC - but likely not a duplex. Someone correct me if I am wrong!

I don't know where Aspyn and Mitch are.

However, you are forgetting Paedon, who I believe also lives somewhere in Utah.

I think this duplex is unlikely to be Mykelti's address, but more likely to be either Aspyn's or Paedon's.

It could also be some other relative - perhaps Annie, even.

I just think any of these possibilities is more likely than Christine pulling Truely out of school in the middle of a school year - although, like all the Browns, Christine isn't known for making sense or thinking about the well-being of the kids.

There's been no real "investigative reporting" on this - the only fact we have is that Christine wrote down this address on a form. No papparazzi pictures of Christine's vehicle at this duplex, or pics of Christine or Truely being there. Even if there were, they could just be visiting. The only "reporting" has been tabloid rags making something of nothing. 

If you were going to sell your house and leave your polygamous husband and move to another state - would you then proceed to go on a vacation to Disneyland with one of his other wives and their daughter? I wouldn't.

I feel like I'm raining on everyone's optimistic little parade here, but believe me I also would love to see SOMEONE leave Kody - for somebody, anybody, to admit that this is, and has been for years, a show about a dude and his current wife, and his 3 ex's. I just don't think this event is that "big" event. I think it's just a case of "scandal rags are going to try to sell stories".

Also I have to say, when one of them finally does leave, A) it will be after the show has tanked and B) it won't be Christine. All Kody has to do is give her the D and do a little sweet talking, and Christine will hear the angels singingk once again. (barf)

Edited by Sasha888
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

I'm one of those who firmly believe they don't have the money and live a dream. You have a valid point with what you say: How would they be able to afford all the luxury if they don't have any money. 

However it is so easy to display wealth yo don't have. Practically everything can be leased or bought on credit card  or by paying off only the bare minimum per month. So lifestyle and goods are no real indicators of wealth. I know somebody who did that, their actual financial state was a massive shock to all of us, we couldn't believe it.

The Browns have a history of bankruptcies, poor financial decisions and founding businesses that are never become profitable. They struggled to finance the LV houses back then, despite the TLC success. Also, there was this ridiculous rush to ditch the LV homes quite possibly as some suggested because they had this massive balloon payment coming. And if they really were that wealthy, they would definitely have started some work at Coyote Pass, if only because there are no amenities and having that sorted out would mean a massive increase in value. Lastly, some sleuths out here discovered that both Janelle and Kody blew their pensions not too long ago and remortgaged some properties. Why would you do that if you had the money? I rest my case...

I concur. I know quite a few people who have lived way beyond their means by charging up their cards, HELOCs and so on. 

And not only that...if they really had disposable income, why was Christine begging for $$$ to pay for Ysabel's surgery? Why has Kody been arrears on his property tax payments in the past? Janelle not paying her garbage bill in Vegas? That's all just off the top of my head. 

I think they spend as fast as they get (and then some) and have never built up a nest egg. Kody's in his mid 50s...Meri and Janelle are solidly in their 50s and Christine is close to 50. Their "earning years" are limited. If I was in their shoes I would be seriously concerned about retirement coming up and doing something about it. The first thing I would do is put the Coyote Pass properties on the market. They're never going to build there anyway, why hang onto it just so Janelle's RV can park there? 

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I concur. I know quite a few people who have lived way beyond their means by charging up their cards, HELOCs and so on. 

Ditto.  I bet they pay the absolute minimum on every one of their umpteen credit cards.  How long did it take for Robun to pay off the medical bills for Day'uns injury?  And how long did she wait to try and have his injuries looked at - too long to make a difference as I recall.  Probably because she couldn't pay for it.  So much for putting your kids first.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

.if they really had disposable income, why was Christine begging for $$$ to pay for Ysabel's surgery?

Loved your whole post, but I had to point out this one thing...this is right out of the MLM, and LuLaNo, playbook.

Take a very personal family tragedy or illness and exploit it. We've all seen Deanne the head honcho of the company do it, I believe we've seen Meri do it, and it was no less disgusting to me when Christine did it.

But the rest of what you said - spot on. Appearance of wealth is not wealth.

Where I used to work, the person in my office (where we all made relatively the same amount of money) who had the most "stuff" and appeared to be really living the dream was the one who was the most in trouble. He was even taking money out of his HELOC every month to pay his first mortgage. When he got his maxed out credit card paid down $200, in his mind he HAD $200 now! (as if it were a savings account!) If I had to guess, I'd say this is probably right in line with what the Browns do.

• Love 15
21 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

The screenshot of the Realtor.com ad or another real estate website of her Flagstaff home with "Sold" is on Reddit.  The Sun article reported that the seller's address was a duplex in Utah with Zillow estimate of $1.1M.  Starcasm claims that information is from the affidavit of property value for her Flagstaff home.  I haven't seen links to public records.  

Sorry - I wrote my reply before I read NoWhammie's.  

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Useful 5

Maybe someone who is smarter than me can explain the purchase of the homes after they moved from vegas.   There is the talk about how they could not afford balloon payments on the vegas homes, so how did it work to purchase two more expensive homes after that?

I can believe that this group burns through money quickly, but they seem to keep upgrading in terms of real estate.   

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

I can believe that this group burns through money quickly, but they seem to keep upgrading in terms of real estate.   

The Browns don't own nicer homes than they used to, though. The shady mortgage companies doing business with the Browns own nicer collateral than they used to.

My guess is the Browns actually "own" next to nothing.

ETA: Only Robyn lives in a nicer home than she used to. Meri rents, Christine is in limbo, and Janelle lives in an RV. They used to own 4 large houses in Vegas. Is this really a step up? Only for one....

Edited by Sasha888
  • Useful 7
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Maybe someone who is smarter than me can explain the purchase of the homes after they moved from vegas.   There is the talk about how they could not afford balloon payments on the vegas homes, so how did it work to purchase two more expensive homes after that?

My guess is a bridge (or bridging) loan. Technically, it's a loan to bridge a gap when money or financing is needed but not yet available. The best known situation is when people want to buy a new home but haven't yet sold their house. So, the loan is based on the equity you expect to have after your old house has sold. With this new loan you can do a down payment on the new house. There are a few catches though: They are always short-term and come at a high interest. Some form of collateral is always needed.

According to the SW episodes  Kody expected to make a fortune on those LV houses (Yes I know, storylines and editing, but I'm guessing that this is exactly what he was thinking anyways.) Most companies would check if there are any existing mortgages, how much is paid off and cross check the actual value of the houses before granting any loan.

Now If a dodgy mortgage company (or money lending company) is stupid enough to grant loans without proper research, I can see how Kody was able to "sell" his wealth and fame and thus able to secure that bridging loan.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Even if she's unhappy, the known is much easier to deal with than the unknown. People say that she should just move to Utah alone with Truely and be near her adult children. Not all people want to impose themselves on their adult kids. That's a bigger step than it sounds like.

Sometimes people reach a breaking point. Christine's aunt left polygamy, so she has seen someone leave. And if Kody favors Robyn over everyone else as bad as it appears on the show, that could be a huge factor. And she's been forced to move away from all her children except Truely, with none of her adult kids choosing to go to Flagstaff. 

Isn't the upcoming season footage a year old though? We may not find out what's actually happening now, if it was all filmed 12 months ago. I wish they would do something like that old show 24, and show events in real time. 

• Love 5

I bailed on this con artist family years ago and just keep up here with their shenanigans. That said, you know what would entertain me? Seeing Christine be the one to finally leave KoDouche, and not Merri. That? Would be awesome! Now do I think that will actually happen? Doubtful. More likely would be that the family is in dire need of some quick cash and KoDouche convinced Christine to sell her house so he can use the money that the house has appreciated to for one of his stupid schemes. That seems like likely than her actually selling and leaving him, though I'd be so here for that if it were true!

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Christine's aunt left polygamy, so she has seen someone leave.

Isn't that the aunt from whom Christine hid in a bathroom at a convention?  The evil one?  The one Robun called "sweetie"?  I doubt Christine has the brain cells to realize how brainwashed she really is.  She's not going anywhere and I honestly don't care if she does. 

Other than seeing the look on Kootie's face when she walks out, what more would there be to see?  A single, uneducated, lazy woman who refuses to work and only shills crap for MLM's in her whispery, little girl voice - hardly riveting TV.  She'll be back on welfare if she isn't already.  I couldn't care less.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Maybe not? “Buh bye Kody! See ya in the afterlife!”

Kody has probably applied for a Brown home planet with 3 moons to house his spiritual wives…..if it’s not granted, they’re in for a longk and miserable eternity!Unless Christine really has bolted and now qualifies for her own planet? In that case, he needs only two moons…or asteroids…whatever…

• LOL 4
On 10/17/2021 at 9:42 PM, TurtlePower said:

Ok, I know there’s a lot of speculation about whether Christine has actually left the family, but—if she has, she has WAY more balls than Meri, who complains how unhappy she is yet keeps saying she’s “staying”. 

I like Christine’s “I don’t wanna do this anymore” attitude. If she’s taken action, I’m happy for her. I just hope it’s not a crash pad for the rest of those assholes when Flagstaff doesn’t work out for them. 

Mayne Christine’s story will take over Meri’s drama as the driving force of the show. It’s been the same shit with Meri for years. This is something new—a wife possibly taking action for herself and her happiness. 

Gosh I hope she’s actually left them. 

IF Christine has moved to Utah but plans on remaining as one of the wives on the TLC show, I wonder where she'll stay when back in Flagstaff for filming the show? Think Kody and Robin will give her and Truely a room in their mansion? Will they move into the RV with Janelle and Savannah? Or will they stay in Meri's rental?

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

Isn't the upcoming season footage a year old though? We may not find out what's actually happening now, if it was all filmed 12 months ago.

Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll figure that out, here on this forum😉 
Just check in every now and then for all the juicy bits!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

A single, uneducated, lazy woman who refuses to work and only shills crap for MLM's in her whispery, little girl voice - hardly riveting TV. 

What a perfect description of her. Add in a little complaining about her non-existent marriage, and this is what TLC has been filming all along. Riveting, indeed.

2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

And if Kody favors Robyn over everyone else as bad as it appears on the show, that could be a huge factor.

You make a very fair point, but only if Christine (or any of the rest of them) valued themselves and their children enough to say "I'm not going to be treated like this anymore". But they won't. There's not an ounce of integrity in any of them. They'll stay and be treated as "less than" for that easy TLC money, no matter how humiliating.

As far as the favoritism...IMO not only is it as bad as it appears on the show, it's worse. How many clues do the original 3 need that it is way past time to leave? Just a couple of years ago, each wife owned a home of roughly the same value. Now, Robyn owns a home worth nearly twice as much as her Vegas house, and you own nothing but a piece of land that doesn't even have utilities? The handwriting's on the wall, ladies....you've been put out to pasture, polygamy style.

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Just a couple of years ago, each wife owned a home of roughly the same value. Now, Robyn owns a home worth nearly twice as much as her Vegas house, and you own nothing but a piece of land that doesn't even have utilities?

You nailed it with your wording! The fact that neither Kody, nor any of the wives gets it and still maintain they're in an equal marriage is proof of their idiocy. Well, I guess Robyn gets it, she just sits there, laughing on her throne in her McMansion.

• Love 16

Dear Kody,

You were once my handsome maahn, but then you started fornicating with the she-devil. I never wanted her in our lives. She stole you from me. Remember that song I sung at Mykelti's wedding, the one that you thought I would get a record deal out of, "You are my sunshine", I was rilly singking it for you. I rilly want to move back to Uuutahh. I found this great Mexican place that has the best Nachos, far better than the QT off Route 66. Have I not forgiven you enough for almost killing our daughter and sticking me with the medical payments for her and trying to make some PVC pipe work for Y? Oh and then sticking me with that bill so I have to sell the house, you know the one I had to buy because we were never going to build on Coyote Pass. I know that your hair gel gets in the way of your clear thinking, but one house for all of us was never going to happen. We escaped barely, with 2 flat tires, running from persecution of frauding the welfare system being polygamous. When we got our ARM for the Vegas houses, I never complained about not having a wet bar, thats love. Instead, I fill tossed to the side, like discarded unpaid Victoria's Secret panties. I must go now, after a quick stop at Disneyland, to begin a new chapter in my life.

Sincerely

Christine 

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, LilyD said:

Now If a dodgy mortgage company (or money lending company) is stupid enough to grant loans without proper research, I can see how Kody was able to "sell" his wealth and fame and thus able to secure that bridging loan.

Meri was able to get some sort of unconventional mortgage for the BnB through one of her cousins. Kody has probably gotten similar loans in the past and seemed to be surprised by the seller of the mansion who was taking a long time trying to figure out the Brown families' convoluted finances before agreeing to the sale.  I suspect Kody thought his name on Christine's mortgage looked like a big asset, but the other party saw it as another big debt, so he had his name taken off it.  He probably thought of the houses and all the vehicles parked out front in the LV cul-de-sac as showing off his $2.8 million of wealth, when it probably involved at least $2 million of debt.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, kimaken said:

IF Christine has moved to Utah but plans on remaining as one of the wives on the TLC show, I wonder where she'll stay when back in Flagstaff for filming the show? Think Kody and Robin will give her and Truely a room in their mansion? Will they move into the RV with Janelle and Savannah? Or will they stay in Meri's rental?

Probably none of the above, in true Brown fashion she’ll have to rent a separate house for herself and Truely 

For a family who preaches about being one big happy family they sure don’t like living together… not even for a month or two 🙄

• Love 15

Why didn’t Christine leave when she had more children at home?  It would’ve been interesting to watch Kody have visitation with all those kids at his and Robyn’s place - with no help from the actual mom. Just Robyn and her fridge with the note ordering Kody’s children to check with her before eating. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 10/18/2021 at 6:18 PM, Sasha888 said:

I believe Mykelti and FT own a home in St George, and also one near SLC - but likely not a duplex. Someone correct me if I am wrong!

I don't know where Aspyn and Mitch are.

However, you are forgetting Paedon, who I believe also lives somewhere in Utah.

I think this duplex is unlikely to be Mykelti's address, but more likely to be either Aspyn's or Paedon's.

It could also be some other relative - perhaps Annie, even.

I just think any of these possibilities is more likely than Christine pulling Truely out of school in the middle of a school year - although, like all the Browns, Christine isn't known for making sense or thinking about the well-being of the kids.

There's been no real "investigative reporting" on this - the only fact we have is that Christine wrote down this address on a form. No papparazzi pictures of Christine's vehicle at this duplex, or pics of Christine or Truely being there. Even if there were, they could just be visiting. The only "reporting" has been tabloid rags making something of nothing. 

If you were going to sell your house and leave your polygamous husband and move to another state - would you then proceed to go on a vacation to Disneyland with one of his other wives and their daughter? I wouldn't.

I feel like I'm raining on everyone's optimistic little parade here, but believe me I also would love to see SOMEONE leave Kody - for somebody, anybody, to admit that this is, and has been for years, a show about a dude and his current wife, and his 3 ex's. I just don't think this event is that "big" event. I think it's just a case of "scandal rags are going to try to sell stories".

Also I have to say, when one of them finally does leave, A) it will be after the show has tanked and B) it won't be Christine. All Kody has to do is give her the D and do a little sweet talking, and Christine will hear the angels singingk once again. (barf)

In the beginning of August Christine's house went up for sale. Just going off of her Instagram posts she has been all over the place since then. Taking Ysabel to NC to Maddies house, seemingly visiting all her kids and the vacations with Janelle.  However in that timeline she has posted a few shots that have led people to the new Utah house.  On August 24 she made a post that had the background of Flagstaff, but then on September 8 she made a lularoe post standing at the bottom of outdoor stairs with a cement pad in the background stating that Truely was now her photographer.  Those stairs and cement are the same as the duplex listing photos also posted online.

On September 14 she posted about making a decorating theme of French Country and on Sept 16 she was putting together chairs and guzzling orange liquid, in both photos the floor of grey ish "wood" as well as the configuration of the floor vents and electric socket also match up to listing photos of the Utah duplex.

On Sept 20 she made a post with the distinctive red front door from the Angel Singingk mountain house and then more vacations and orange drinks.

While I don't believe she "left" Kody in the celestial divorce kind of way, and those online click bait sites are never a good place to get solid information, she has left a few tidbits of clues that lead her to the Utah house that the online places are talking about.

The biggest question is Truely and school, but she may be doing cyber school or even homeschooling for the transition. I wonder if they are going to tie this onto this season at the end like they did with the divorce back in 2015 (Season 8?)

• Useful 13
  • Love 3