Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Fortunately, she doesn’t care much for luxury or big houses.

I agree, Janelle has always been the most realistic of the bunch.  It was sad that she cashed in her retirement fund for Doofus but I think she is the strongest believer in the bunch and it was for the good of the family. Once free of that albatross in pincurls, she'll be free to do what she wants and I think she'd be perfectly happy in a small place as long as she can see her kids.

Meri talks big but I bet that B&B barely covers the mortgage.  And once out of the limelight, her fans will fade away and she has nothing to fall back on.  Her Z list fame won't give her enough to live like a queen after a while.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Orcinus orca said:

Her Z list fame won't give her enough to live like a queen after a while.

unless she's first in the "tell all book" line

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
On 6/1/2023 at 8:55 PM, Orcinus orca said:

I agree, Janelle has always been the most realistic of the bunch.  It was sad that she cashed in her retirement fund for Doofus but I think she is the strongest believer in the bunch and it was for the good of the family. Once free of that albatross in pincurls, she'll be free to do what she wants and I think she'd be perfectly happy in a small place as long as she can see her kids.

Meri talks big but I bet that B&B barely covers the mortgage.  And once out of the limelight, her fans will fade away and she has nothing to fall back on.  Her Z list fame won't give her enough to live like a queen after a while.

Yes but she's a motivational speaker!! (wannabe)

• LOL 4
On 6/2/2023 at 9:50 AM, Tuxcat said:

unless she's first in the "tell all book" line

I’d buy her book as I suspect her version will be closest to the actual truth, whatever it is. She has always felt to me as the most authentic, and I don’t think she told a lot of lies or gave contradicting accounts during the show, unlike the others.

• Like 10
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

I’d buy her book as I suspect her version will be closest to the actual truth, whatever it is. She has always felt to me as the most authentic, and I don’t think she told a lot of lies or gave contradicting accounts during the show, unlike the others.

I’d buy a Kindle book from Janelle if it was a reasonable price.  Or from certain of the offspring(Logan, Hunter, Gabe, Garrison, Savannah, Aspen).   Not from any other wife nor from Kody. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I’d buy a Kindle book from Janelle if it was a reasonable price.  Or from certain of the offspring(Logan, Hunter, Gabe, Garrison, Savannah, Aspen).   Not from any other wife nor from Kody. 

I don’t know if I could stand the writing style of any of them for an entire book but I’d take any of them out for a long gossipy lunch if I get to ask questions. Not Paedon though. He sounds like an ass.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

I wouldn’t take anything any of the wives said in a book seriously, to be honest. They all lived a lie in one form or another for so many years. Live it long enough, that’s what you believe.

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I wouldn’t take anything any of the wives said in a book seriously

Nothing that's been on this mess since the beginning has been more than producer driven drama - "give the public what they want".  I think it's highly unlikely a book will be any better;  these people wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass.  They will write what they think people want to read.

I wouldn't believe a word nor would I give them a dime for any of it.

• Like 11
1 hour ago, Orcinus orca said:

Nothing that's been on this mess since the beginning has been more than producer driven drama - "give the public what they want".  I think it's highly unlikely a book will be any better;  these people wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass.  They will write what they think people want to read.

It would be in the fiction section, for sure.

• LOL 17
11 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

It would be in the fiction section, for sure.

Don't know.  Maybe it would fit better in the "torrid romance" genre.  You know, with Kootie's golden ringlets cascading down his back while Robyn kneels in front of him, clutching his hips while his shirt flutters in the breeze, reveling his manly bare chest?  

Meri could be scowling in the background, the vanquished woman who Kootie flung away in order to be with his one true 💘 

Bleccchhh.  🤢

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 11
23 hours ago, Orcinus orca said:

If Meri’s writing a book (which she’s implied she is through cryptic social media posts), I would read it. I’d read anything additional these people put out and compare stories, looking for variations (which there are bound to occur anyways because of perspective).

Except Kody. I just don’t care what that ass clown has to say about anything. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I would read a book by Janelle only if she came clean about the tangled mess of her being married to Meri's brother before falling for the swashbuckling Kody Brown.  It would still need to come from a library, however.  Not paying for it.

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 6/4/2023 at 9:01 AM, ginger90 said:

I wouldn’t take anything any of the wives said in a book seriously, to be honest. They all lived a lie in one form or another for so many years. Live it long enough, that’s what you believe.

I'm not sure anyone would really tell the truth because at the end of the day that is their parents and siblings.  Not sure that they would want to hurt them.  But I for one would love an honest account of how things were before Robyn and what happened after she joined the family.  Not really bashing anyone, but just how each wife really felt and what happened.  

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I'm not sure anyone would really tell the truth because at the end of the day that is their parents and siblings.  Not sure that they would want to hurt them.  But I for one would love an honest account of how things were before Robyn and what happened after she joined the family.  Not really bashing anyone, but just how each wife really felt and what happened.  

Janelle said at least two things. First was in S1 or 2. I can't direct quote, but she said something like" it sure is getting boring around here, maybe we need a new wife" 

Later, when talking about Mission Statements for the 4 homes she asked what if he added another wife. Then said we weren't expecting Robyn. Robyn said  RULLY Janelle?

J's truth is coming out. Christine's will, too. 

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Janelle said at least two things. First was in S1 or 2. I can't direct quote, but she said something like" it sure is getting boring around here, maybe we need a new wife" 

Later, when talking about Mission Statements for the 4 homes she asked what if he added another wife. Then said we weren't expecting Robyn. Robyn said  RULLY Janelle?

J's truth is coming out. Christine's will, too. 

Janelle engages in a lot of non-verbal language when Robyn speaks. She says a lot with eye rolls and suppressed smirks.

• Like 23
  • Applause 1
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Janelle engages in a lot of non-verbal language when Robyn speaks. She says a lot with eye rolls and suppressed smirks.

Yes. Just from rewatching, eyes on Janelle, Im pretty sure Janelle hates HATES Robyn. S17 was great to me..Janelle speaking her truth. 😃 

• Like 15

There's something fishy about the $442,000 number... They want us to believe it is what she makes. -->as in net earnings.

Janelle runs a business, so I suspect this is revenue. It makes you wonder how much profit she makes once all the costs (including buying the cool aid at a premium price!) have been deducted. Janelle is stuck to one single brand with only one place to buy the stuff from. With no competition, it wouldn't surprise me if at least 50% of what she earns from a sale is owed to Plexus. (If not more!) And then there are other business costs like taxes too.

I still think she makes decent money, but I refuse to believe that it is the number quoted above.

• Like 14
  • Useful 7

Who would have thought a pink drink in a dildo bottle would bring in that kind of $?  

3 hours ago, LilyD said:

There's something fishy about the $442,000 number... They want us to believe it is what she makes. -->as in net earnings.

Janelle runs a business, so I suspect this is revenue. It makes you wonder how much profit she makes once all the costs (including buying the cool aid at a premium price!) have been deducted. Janelle is stuck to one single brand with only one place to buy the stuff from. With no competition, it wouldn't surprise me if at least 50% of what she earns from a sale is owed to Plexus. (If not more!) And then there are other business costs like taxes too.

I still think she makes decent money, but I refuse to believe that it is the number quoted above.

I have to agree.  That $442,000 has to be the gross amount collected from her downline and sycophantic fans.  

• Like 10
  • Useful 6

I have to agree.  That $442,000 has to be the gross amount collected from her downline and sycophantic fans.  

Even if this is the gross profit and not her salary, do you know how many leg humpers have to be buying the pink shit for Janelle and Christine to be pulling in this kind of money?? And guaranteed that 75% or more of their buyers are Sister Wives fans who started buying because they just LOVE Janelle and Christine and have bought into the idea that they are somehow supporting them as victims of Kody/polygamy by buying Plexus. 

Say what you will about Meri, but I'll spend $6,000 to go sit in Parowan for a weekend before I'll ingest Plexus. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 15
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

hope those are never my only two choices.

Exactly! My first thought was Plexus...never!! And then I had to think about those 'lovely' interior pictures of the inn. And now I feel itchy all over! (I may be wrong here as it could be very clean and crisp, but that's not the vibe I'm getting) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

No way do I believe that she is grossing $442,000 annually. If she is earning this much money off of selling that snake oil why doesn't pay off the loan on her lot on prairie dog plague and build her damn casita/garage apartment? Or sell it to Kody and buy another lot to build on?  

I assume that this information  comes from plexus and they use it to lure others into the pyramid scheme. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I agree, there is something hinky about that $442K.  No way in hell that's her net income.  

2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I assume that this information  comes from plexus and they use it to lure others into the pyramid scheme. 

Bingo.

• Like 8

The Plexus salary chart certainly is curious and Google is of no real help in figuring it out.

I glanced at something about the Plexus pay and I lost the page now so I'm sure I'll mess this up but... there is 5 ways to earn income, I believe most have are related to sales (duh), yourself and your downline, purchases from yourself and downline, then there is the shuffling of levels of your downline and then there is reaching the level of getting a percentage of Plexus' overall profit. Its all based on some wonky point system.

It sounds to me that this point system would make it impossible to have any consistent income because so much is dependent on what the downline does and there is no way the downline is consistent. There also seems to be very narrow timelines in which the points actually count and turn into money. So in other words I'm thinking once a Diamond, doesn't mean always a Diamond.

I also think having Janelle and Christine as "ambassadors" is good for Plexus and they may play fast and funny with their point system with them to keep Janelle and Christine propped up.

• Like 4
  • Useful 8

image.thumb.png.702640a99daefda219228e8743268f3d.png
I just had another look at this 'interesting' chart, and you'd assume that the numbers at the bottom add up to 100%?? At least that's what they taught me at high school. This is 106.02%...

Another reason to seriously doubt what they're claiming! Though I absoutely believe that most people hardly make money at all. So I do tend to believe their 88.8% claim for only 446 dollars annually...

• Useful 9
  • LOL 1

If that chart is to be believed, Janelle is at a higher "ambassador" level than Christine, which right there makes me think the whole system is a mess.  I have a hard time believing that Janelle has more drive and motivation to get out and sell this crap than Christine.  But whatever, both women are at the top of the pink Plexus pyramid.  Congrats. 🙄

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

If that chart is to be believed, Janelle is at a higher "ambassador" level than Christine, which right there makes me think the whole system is a mess.  I have a hard time believing that Janelle has more drive and motivation to get out and sell this crap than Christine.  But whatever, both women are at the top of the pink Plexus pyramid.  Congrats. 🙄

Janelle may have Maddie in her downline, which might account for the difference.

• Like 1
  • Useful 7

Well, to be fair: Janelle only shills Plexus and leads a fairly quiet (social) life. She is able to put a lot of time and effort in her Plexus MLM.

Christine was building a whole new life for Truly and herself in Utah, started dating, had Plexus, and until recently, a time-consuming LulaRoe venture to look after. So it doesn't surprise me that Janelle beat her in the Plexus department.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Wasn't most of Janelle's weight loss after she started pushing Plexus plus she already had built a list of followers interested in health/weight.  Not that I think Plexus is healthy, but she had people who were already listening to her advice lined up.  Perhaps some of them are in her downline.

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 3
  • Useful 8

I’d love to know if she still “coaches” people (if she did so at all?)  I suspect it’s just about coaching them toward their next Plexus order! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

33EB286E-C041-4EBE-A5BB-4E665251EB75.jpeg

I'm with Janelle on this one. I love me some 'nana puddin'. And banana pudding gelato sounds amazing.

Who thinks the next big flavor in Plexus will be banana?

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I literally laughed out loud/choked/snorted at that photo from our wise old Eeyore health coach and Queen of the Reset, Janelle Brown.  Leave it to her to attend a Plexus convention and lose her sh!t over some banana gelato.

I look forward to the upcoming photos where gaggles of Plexus sellers all smush up in line at the complimentary continental breakfast buffet like fangirls at a Justin Bieber concert, waiting to load their plates with waffles, syrup, donuts, bacon and of course, banana gelato.  Because Plexus will wash those calories away like butter on a hot griddle.

Also, Janelle senses a theme with banana gelato?  What theme might that be?  The only thing that comes to my mind is perhaps a "Meri Gets Catfished in Italy" theme.

• LOL 12

My bad. The zoom here is likely in poor taste. But as I was looking at Christine's boob tattoo, I noticed Janelle's undergarments showing through the sheer. I don't recall seeing that when she wore the dress previously. I'm all for people celebrating their bodies, but I'll say it again (as I did in Christine's thread), these three are a hot mess style wise. How do they have millions of followers?

Screen Shot 2023-06-17 at 12.18.57 PM.png

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1