Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: The Shades Of It All

• Start Topic

I think the Kenya/Sheree fight was edited.  Yes, Kenya was stirring the pot but that's why she's on the show.  Kandi was there so if she's saying Kenya didn't start the fight, then Kenya didn't start the fight.

The friendship with Kandi is over.  If Todd doesn't go after Phaedra for the owed money he will still be resentful towards her.  If he does go after her for the money she will be resentful towards him & Kandi.  Business is business and Todd should sue Phaedra for his money.  Do all he can to collect the money owed before taking it to court but if she refuses, take her to court.  Garnish some of that RHOA check.

Porsha has gained weight and added to her bust and backside.  She was probably smaller during her first season because Kordell probably wanted her to stay a certain size. Also, look at her mother's weight and Porsha will likely be heading in that direction in a matter of time.

Peter probably looks like a black Mr. Burns from the Simpsons when naked.  If you are spending my money & grazing other women's breasts that would not make me sexually attracted to you, especially if you looks like a black naked Mr. Burns.

Finally, Nene:

A lot of times when you see a bunch of negativity or drama surrounding a person in a friendship or group of associates, that person is changing in some way and they are trying to figure that out, even if they don't know that's what they are doing.  You don't fit in anymore, but maybe you feel on some level you have to stick around or you NEED to stick around, even though deep down you really don't want to.

Then you finally make that break, or you're forced to, and then everyone involved realizes it's for the best, because you don't fit in anymore.

This happened with Kim Z and it's happened with Nene.  I don't think Nene's presence adds or detracts from the show at this point and I'm not sure if Nene was even missed by anyone other than Nene fans.  She was hardly on last season & when she was, she was off to herself.   So I wish her luck, but she doesn't fit in with this group of girls anymore.

• Love 8

Why are we not discussing Cynthia wearing a bathing suit to her eye wear line party?

Thank you! I mean, I know eyewear includes sunglasses, which I guess goes with the beachy theme, but it also includes regular old frames, which does not. Not to mention that everyone else was, you know, clothed.

Agree that Porsha has gained a considerable amount of weight - her butt and thighs look much bigger. I like her having fun though, although her boy toy is not cute. Does she still live in that giant house in the middle of nowhere? She said she lived an hour from the city.

Speaking of the middle of nowhere, I'm a city person so Kenya's house is a no-go for me. That driveway situation alone had me shaking my head.

I simply do not understand why Cynthia married Peter, other than to prove people wrong. Which she hasn't, because he treats her like shit. For him to even joke about being late to her party because he was with another woman is so far beyond reasonable. She's not going anywhere though. I didn't realize he spent half the week in Charlotte; he is CHEATING. I mean, I'm sure he was cheating in Atlanta (I think I saw a picture that some "other woman" posted on IG of him in her bed), but now that there's some mileage between him and Cynthia? CHEATING.

• Love 4

Why does Apollo still own ANYTHING? Are the car, atv, motorcycle etc in someone else's names? Why wouldn't there have been a forced sale to go towards restitution? What is he going to do with an old ass four wheeler in 8 years? If it's undercover, why not sell it now and have the people you're trusting to keep it stash the cash for you? Why let all the depreciation occur? I'm lost.

Is Phaedra on a docket somewhere, anywhere? Working in a funeral home? What are these other jobs she's claiming? Is she still billing herself an an exercise and taser guru? Her momma irks me for some reason. Why are you even talking to Apollo like that for him to get on your nerves at all?

Porsha, goodbye. Tell the truth and shame the devil, why didn't you want us to see where you live? There's something more there, methinks. Why not set the scene beneath the stuffed deer in your gigantic house? And holy thotness, Batman! A dude liked your IG pic and within a month you fucking and blessing him with UnderArmour tees on TV? To whomever mentioned it, she does look bigger this season. Her butt grows every year. I also need her to stay out of Macy's Juniors department for her daywear. That dress she wore to Cynthia's event was a mess. The coin purses were tacky enough, but then it was all gathered and ill fitting around the hips.

I can't wait to see Kenya's house. I love seeing remodels and what people do with blank spaces. She knows she tried it with Sheree. I loved every minute of it though and can't wait to see Sheree's follow ups thru the season. I wonder what was said that led kandi to have a more neutral take on the argument's start. Slicing air mattresses? Gurl, NO!

Peter is trash. I hope Cynthia doesn't play fed up then make excuses again, just like she did with the money. He pissed thru her coins buying buildings and cars, then to save face it became 'my money is his money' and all that jazz. She knows good and goddamn well that Peter is a cheater. And didnt he act a fool at her event? He loves to loud talk women. I love how Cynthia kept his ass sweating, literally, outside in that Georgia heat. Those bars must not be too solvent, so he had to sit there and shut up to keep that TV check and free promo. She looked good at her party, I just don't understand the why of the bikini and coverup look.

Kandi and Todd, cute but dull. Better that than a tense household and pregnancy though. Riley is one solid built girl. Mama Joyce is single? What happened to that man she let tear up Kandis old house? Todd better draft up an invoice for Phaedra. That is not Kandi's job, although I understand expecting your partner to feel some type of way about a friend stiffing you. Besides, he knows how much she hates confrontation...why would he want to put that on her, especially pregnant? I want to understand how Phaedra manages to tie Apollo and Todd going to the strip club into this equation. Was Todd a bad influence on her disrespectful, borderline abusive, felon husband? Really, P?

Marlo looked good. Sheree needed a chi flatiron to the roots and a vat of bareminerals. Was Miss Lawrence off shooting Empire when this was shot? She is producing a new show now, so hopefully her coins will get back right. She can still crank out a fitness video with that body though!

No NeNe was beautiful. Didn't miss Claudia either. Demetria who? I'm waiting for Tootie, gotta see if she is too down to earth for this type of show.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 9

Sheree looked and sounded like a guy in drag.

Oh, is that how the rumors of a transgender joining the cast this year stsrted?

Did I hear Peter, who spends most of his time in NC, tell Cynthia he wanted to get an apartment there? Hmm, where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, when Cynthia had fibroids and you wanted to cheat on her!

• Love 8

I didn't realize the season began, until I turned my TV on Bravo for another show. With that being said:

Two seconds into Sheree's entrance, Kenya goes in. She gon' learn this season. Sheree is the queen of comebacks and shade; she ain't nobody to mess with. I like the style of Kenya's house, but hate the location. My deal breaker for finding a home is I need to be near civilization (i.e within walking distance from at least a grocery store and gas station), plus I find hilly driveways scary.

Good for Cynthia for that tongue lashing she gave Peter; he was such arrogant jerk when confronted when he should've just owned up to it and apologize. I hope she does kick him to the curb; dude is just toxic. Count me in a confused for her beach wear outfit; she was slaying, it though.

Kim Fields! I still don't know how I feel about her being on the show; especially when she doesn't need to money, but I'm here it--because it's Kim Fields, after all. I just hope this show doesn't make change my opinion of her.

• Love 4

Good for Cynthia for that tongue lashing she gave Peter; he was such arrogant jerk when confronted when he should've just owned up to it and apologize. I hope she does kick him to the curb; dude is just toxic. Count me in a confused for her beach wear outfit; she was slaying, it though.

The thing that bugged the most about Peter is how he just walked up into the house all jolly and shit like nothing was wrong.  And on top of that, tried to be dismissive with his, oh you're upset about that little thing?  Followed by trying to convince Cynthia that she was confused about what she saw, on a video that we all saw.  I will say that surprisingly, shit-stirring Kenya tried to stay out of it until he made that joke about just coming from seeing the girl in the video.  That was completely in bad taste, and just shows his complete lack of respect for his wife.

• Love 12

Sheree's house is at a bus stop.  If your house is on the bus line, you're near civilization.  If Kenya's house is in the same neighborhood as Sheree's house, Kenya's house is near civilization, just not in a McNeighborhood or city center.

I never had a problem with Demetria & I think she would've fit in with the current cast.  But she was not about that reality show life so she had to go.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 2

I will always love this franchise best of all.  I can't add much besides, Phaedra MUST reconsider the weight of those false lashes!  I worry she's going to glue those lids shut at this stage.  She's either chronically sleep-deprived, or using a bad doctor for fillers. 

Sheree did look pretty un-Sheree like; she has alwys looked very put-together in the past. 

Oh Cynthia.  I'm rooting for her.  I know, I know!  From Leon to Peter = tragedy.

• Love 7

Sheree's house is at a bus stop.  If your house is on the bus line, you're near civilization.  If Kenya's house is in the same neighborhood as Sheree's house, Kenya's house is near civilization, just not in a McNeighborhood or city center.

I never had a problem with Demetria & I think she would've fit in with the current cast.  But she was not about that reality show life so she had to go.

I thought Sheree or nasty Kenya said something about Buckhead, which, Bitch, Please. Nobody has property that big & isolated in Buckhead. And by nobody I mean neither Sheree nor Kenya.

• Love 4

I'm from the upper South and we have had some bad winters these past few years.  Does Atlanta get ice and snow? If so, Kenya's ass is gonna be straight up stranded with that driveway!  And I wish they would cease and desist with all the shade throwing on houses.  Your home is what you make it.  It can be as good or as bad as you make it.  Get over your materialistic selves already. It bores me.

• Love 5

Sheree did look rough, I attributed it to the leather pants when it was hot as hell. But I also wonder timing, I wonder when this event was held. Was it really her first time back with the girls. If that's the case wonder if she was 'auditioning' and had to get herself together on her own coins vs cashing bravo checks.

I was never super duper into sheree but if she can knock Kenya down several pegs I will be happy. Kenya is just too on. I like yet hate that she admits to culling old footage for he shade...it breaks the third wall. But that comment on the air mattress was classic.

Eta yes ATL gets ice on the rare occasion. Not enough to make it a concern when buying a house IMO. The whole city shuts down and ppl don't move for days.

Edited by Shoppergal
  • Love 5

I'm from the upper South and we have had some bad winters these past few years.  Does Atlanta get ice and snow? If so, Kenya's ass is gonna be straight up stranded with that driveway!  And I wish they would cease and desist with all the shade throwing on houses.  Your home is what you make it.  It can be as good or as bad as you make it.  Get over your materialistic selves already. It bores me.

Once in a while they get snow in Atlanta, and as Shoppergal said, the entire city shuts down. Remember the last time, it was on the news, everyone was literally skating on the ice on the roads. I flew out of ATL on Christmas day back in 2010 when it was snowing and our flight was delayed forever because other planes could not get in from other cities. They don't have the equipment or chemicals to combat snow like we do in NC.

• Love 3

My dream is for Leon to come in, white tight pants, white flowy shirt.... slo motion.... throw Cynthia over his shoulder, kick Peter in the nuts and take her away to paradise.....

Please God, let it happen.  Peter would be further ahead if he didn't work at all.  Instead, he's playing businessman losing Cynthia's money.  He doesn't even appreciate her--she's gorgeous, funny, and has a good work ethic.  Just who exactly does Peter think he should be hooked up with?  For a guy with no skills, no money and who looks like Uncle Ben on the rice box, his ego is out of control.  Run Cynthia!  I like that she called him on not wanting to talk about it.  If she had been on a shady video, they'd be up all night talking about it. 

Sheri did seem older and not as put together. 

The problem with Marlo, Porscha, Kenya, and Claudia is that they don't have families or even serious relationships to cause drama.  I'm really not interested in any of them.  Kenya's house is a joke.  A flat roof in a city with almost 50 inches of rainfall a year?  Good luck with that. 

• Love 6

My dream is for Leon to come in, white tight pants, white flowy shirt.... slo motion.... throw Cynthia over his shoulder, kick Peter in the nuts and take her away to paradise.....

"Ain't nobody comin' to see you, Peter!"

• Love 8

I thought Sheree or nasty Kenya said something about Buckhead, which, Bitch, Please. Nobody has property that big & isolated in Buckhead. And by nobody I mean neither Sheree nor Kenya.

Off topic, I know, but I was in Atlanta in the sixties/seventies (first husband from Rome, GA) and I thought Collier Heights was THE neighborhood. No?

Why does Apollo still own ANYTHING? Are the car, atv, motorcycle etc in someone else's names? Why wouldn't there have been a forced sale to go towards restitution? What is he going to do with an old ass four wheeler in 8 years? If it's undercover, why not sell it now and have the people you're trusting to keep it stash the cash for you? Why let all the depreciation occur? I'm lost.

Is Phaedra on a docket somewhere, anywhere? Working in a funeral home? What are these other jobs she's claiming? Is she still billing herself an an exercise and taser guru? Her momma irks me for some reason. Why are you even talking to Apollo like that for him to get on your nerves at all?

Porsha, goodbye. Tell the truth and shame the devil, why didn't you want us to see where you live? There's something more there, methinks. Why not set the scene beneath the stuffed deer in your gigantic house? And holy thotness, Batman! A dude liked your IG pic and within a month you fucking and blessing him with UnderArmour tees on TV? To whomever mentioned it, she does look bigger this season. Her butt grows every year. I also need her to stay out of Macy's Juniors department for her daywear. That dress she wore to Cynthia's event was a mess. The coin purses were tacky enough, but then it was all gathered and ill fitting around the hips.

I can't wait to see Kenya's house. I love seeing remodels and what people do with blank spaces. She knows she tried it with Sheree. I loved every minute of it though and can't wait to see Sheree's follow ups thru the season. I wonder what was said that led kandi to have a more neutral take on the argument's start. Slicing air mattresses? Gurl, NO!

Peter is trash. I hope Cynthia doesn't play fed up then make excuses again, just like she did with the money. He pissed thru her coins buying buildings and cars, then to save face it became 'my money is his money' and all that jazz. She knows good and goddamn well that Peter is a cheater. And didnt he act a fool at her event? He loves to loud talk women. I love how Cynthia kept his ass sweating, literally, outside in that Georgia heat. Those bars must not be too solvent, so he had to sit there and shut up to keep that TV check and free promo. She looked good at her party, I just don't understand the why of the bikini and coverup look.

Kandi and Todd, cute but dull. Better that than a tense household and pregnancy though. Riley is one solid built girl. Mama Joyce is single? What happened to that man she let tear up Kandis old house? Todd better draft up an invoice for Phaedra. That is not Kandi's job, although I understand expecting your partner to feel some type of way about a friend stiffing you. Besides, he knows how much she hates confrontation...why would he want to put that on her, especially pregnant? I want to understand how Phaedra manages to tie Apollo and Todd going to the strip club into this equation. Was Todd a bad influence on her disrespectful, borderline abusive, felon husband? Really, P?

Marlo looked good. Sheree needed a chi flatiron to the roots and a vat of bareminerals. Was Miss Lawrence off shooting Empire when this was shot? She is producing a new show now, so hopefully her coins will get back right. She can still crank out a fitness video with that body though!

No NeNe was beautiful. Didn't miss Claudia either. Demetria who? I'm waiting for Tootie, gotta see if she is too down to earth for this type of show.

Porsha.  Bless her heart.  That relationship is already over, but between his brawn and her brains, they deserved each other, bless their hearts.  Don't know if it's the breakup or life in general but she's already blown up.  My work server doesn't like funkydineva.com but there's a pic of her that had the wags speculating that she was pregnant. 

I disagree with ya'll about Marlo.  I think she was killin it from the front.  But when she turned, the bra roll meat that was peeking out of from under the cutouts?  Yeah, n'uh uh. 

What'd ya'll notice about Riley that I missed?  All I remember saying was why is she still 13? damn.

Todd got it for the night:  "that's a big ole Buruss head" and "babe, for real you been a medium."    Kandi, you're a millionaire, buy some maternity outfits.

Does Kenya get cell service in that basin?  That's gonna lose its novelty the first time she has more than 2 people over.

Sheree could be the dragon slayer if she stopped long enough to get her barb together.   Stuttering and stammering does not a good retort make, boo.

In other news I cannot wait until Kandi pays Phaedra in dust over what their relationship used to be.  Had plenty to say to the cameras but nothing to my face.  Okey dokey.

The thing that bugged the most about Peter is how he just walked up into the house all jolly and shit like nothing was wrong.  And on top of that, tried to be dismissive with his, oh you're upset about that little thing?  Followed by trying to convince Cynthia that she was confused about what she saw, on a video that we all saw.  I will say that surprisingly, shit-stirring Kenya tried to stay out of it until he made that joke about just coming from seeing the girl in the video.  That was completely in bad taste, and just shows his complete lack of respect for his wife.

^ The entire problem with all of it.  My heart cracked in half when Cynthia asked her sister if "that's actually cheating though" - baby girl the answer to that question doesn't even matter.  The point is he touched another woman intimately and in a way that that woman (from her reaction) was clearly accustomed to from him.  FUCK. NO.   I have a frame by frame of your acting single body language, I wish da hell you would get defensive, dismissive and hand wavy and then go to sleep in my house.  Please try that.

• Love 16

I did cheer out loud when Cynthia asked Mal point-blank if she thought Peter cheated and Mal didn't miss a beat trying to sugarcoat anything. "Yes, I think he cheated. I think he's BEEN cheating!" Poor Cynthia, the look on her face said it all. She knows it, too, she's just not ready to drop his sorry ass yet. And maybe she never will be and maybe that'll be ok for her/them at some point, but I would love to know what the fresh hell value he adds to her life cuz we all know he's got nothing in the bank and very likely nothing below the belt. And now he's "traveling for work" <<cough cough>> 70% of the time, so any comfort she was getting from his companionship is totally nil. So why even bother? Is she still so hell-bent on proving everyone wrong? Boo, we already know he's scum, you staying hitched does not change the reputation that he made for himself. I wish Nene was around to Moose some sense into her.

Sad, sad, sad. 

• Love 10

Cynthia showed up with a Coward Lion wig like she didn't know they already had done the casting for The Wiz! Live on NBC.

But she looks 1000% better than last season.  Her hair and make-up were on point; I just don't understand why she wore a bathing suit to her launch party.  Nonetheless, she looked great.

I loved that Andy asked on the after show who's house would be finished first... Kenya's or Sheree's. Now think for a minute... Sheree's house has been under construction... how many years??? And on property owned by her momma??

Its such a toss up really.  I don't know which direction to go.  I guess I will go with Kenya since she has the capital to complete her project.

I wonder, will Kenya have some of those trees cleared away before she moves into that house?  With the thunderstorms and tornados that occur in the south, I would not feel comfortable having that many trees around my house.  Its very strange to me that she would want to live in the woods all by herself.

I like the tree house concept, but I am concerned about the flooding.  Rita, Ike, and Allison were no jokes here so I take living in a ditch seriously.  Kenya needs to rethink that driveway.

I wish there was a PTV Hall of Fame, y'all's posts are killing it.

After the show last night, I was waiting like a Black Friday early riser for you to open up the thread.

• Love 10

Cynthia seemed to be more concerned about the fact that Peter's actions were caught on video for the other ladies to see and comment on, rather than being upset about what he was actually doing. 

I think she knows he's cheating and is somewhat ok with it (or at least turns a blind eye to it) as long as he's discreet. 

• Love 12

So who exactly was Sheree trying to shade with her "people who don't know about building homes should continue renting" comment?  Doesn't she still rent, especially since Chateau Sheree is still incomplete after umpteen years?

Cynthia seemed to be more concerned about the fact that Peter's actions were caught on video for the other ladies to see and comment on, rather than being upset about what he was actually doing. 

I think she knows he's cheating and is somewhat ok with it (or at least turns a blind eye to it) as long as he's discreet. 

I caught that too.  She was much more worried about giving the other ladies more to talk about, when she should be worried about what STI's his ass is bringing home.

• Love 5

I don't know why but reading the line about old Papa Smurf trotting up to the house "all jolly and shit" made me bust out laughing.  Heck, I'm shaking now from trying to hold it in.

But a big old WORD on your post.  Peter is a douche and Cynthia knows it.  Time to bust out the Big Dummy t-shirt, Cynthia, if you're not going to send Peter's jolly ass up to Charlotte permanently with divorce papers.  That video is NOT innocent, no matter what the douche says.  You don't put your hands on a woman's neck and her breast that you barely know.  Let's see how he'd feel if Leon were doing that to Cynthia one of those nights Peter's "working" in Charlotte.

So Cynthia is running late to her own party (or, as it's known in France, a faux pas - - God I love this franchise) and after all that time, she shows up in a swimsuit.  Lord, chile.  I think the discussion with Peter and then Mallorie must have thrown her off her game.  Speaking of, Mall is a good sister but she should not have shared that info with that pack of hens (although the discussion was taking place on camera.) 

I may stand alone but I just don't get all aggrieved over Kenya.  I find her funny most of the time.  The line about Sheree's air mattress slayed me.  Gold. 

I was doing some work while watching and I had to look up to see who the two dudes were speaking at Cynthia's party when Marlo and Sheree greeted each other.  Man, they sound masculine.

Look forward to Kim Fields next week.  Tootie always aggravated the bejeebus out of me but I did love Living Single.

Other than that, I got nothing else.

p.s. - From Atlanta and I have no idea where Collier Heights is.

• Love 6

I don't know why but reading the line about old Papa Smurf trotting up to the house "all jolly and shit" made me bust out laughing. Heck, I'm shaking now from trying to hold it in.

But a big old WORD on your post. Peter is a douche and Cynthia knows it. Time to bust out the Big Dummy t-shirt, Cynthia, if you're not going to send Peter's jolly ass up to Charlotte permanently with divorce papers. That video is NOT innocent, no matter what the douche says. You don't put your hands on a woman's neck and her breast that you barely know. Let's see how he'd feel if Leon were doing that to Cynthia one of those nights Peter's "working" in Charlotte.

So Cynthia is running late to her own party (or, as it's known in France, a faux pas - - God I love this franchise) and after all that time, she shows up in a swimsuit. Lord, chile. I think the discussion with Peter and then Mallorie must have thrown her off her game. Speaking of, Mall is a good sister but she should not have shared that info with that pack of hens (although the discussion was taking place on camera.)

I may stand alone but I just don't get all aggrieved over Kenya. I find her funny most of the time. The line about Sheree's air mattress slayed me. Gold.

I was doing some work while watching and I had to look up to see who the two dudes were speaking at Cynthia's party when Marlo and Sheree greeted each other. Man, they sound masculine.

Look forward to Kim Fields next week. Tootie always aggravated the bejeebus out of me but I did love Living Single.

Other than that, I got nothing else.

p.s. - From Atlanta and I have no idea where Collier Heights is.

Can't link on my phone, but it is an historic neighborhood, built for African-Americans. It has its own country club. Visited there in 1968.

High society folks.

• Love 1

I looked up available houses for sale on Zillow in Collier Heights and there are some nice houses. Some are only 39k. Looks like a nice, fairly cheap place. Of course, I'm in the DC area where a storage shed is more than 39k.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 2

And, if Cynthia insists on staying with the broke-down Papa Smurf, Leon can come over here.....    ;-)

• Love 7

Was there really no room to turn the car around, forcing Kenya to have to leave by driving in reverse?

Wouldn't it be difficult to use that long winding driveway if it gets wet or ice on it?

I would be afraid of trees falling across my driveway during storms and such.  I live in a subdivision and I had that happen with my neighbor's one tree.  I'm just not feeling Kenya's new home.  It's too Blair Witch Project-y.  lol

Edited by swankie
  • Love 3

Interesting to see Marlo again and that she and Sheree are 'friends' now.  Did we ever find out who Marlo's Big Poppa was?

I always got the impression that Marlo doesn't have just one "Big Poppa".  I remember them showing her with at least 2 different escorts at events the ladies attended, one of which was Nene's supposed fling Charles whatshisface the football player.  Another one I remember her being escorted by was an older white guy.

So who exactly was Sheree trying to shade with her "people who don't know about building homes should continue renting" comment?  Doesn't she still rent, especially since Chateau Sheree is still incomplete after umpteen years?

I think Sheree was making reference to Kenya and her rented home in the Atlanta area.  She was trying to convey that it takes time to build a mansion from the ground up and anyone who has only rented wouldn't know that.  Also, for some reason I was under the impression that Sheree moved in with her mother after she was fired from the show.  I don't know if I read it somewhere or just assumed it since Chateau Sheree is being built on land owned by her mother.

• Love 1

Interesting to see Marlo again and that she and Sheree are 'friends' now.  Did we ever find out who Marlo's Big Poppa was?

Wasn't her official Big Poppa the owner/founder of Home Depot?  I'm too lazy to google his name right now.

I think Sheree was making reference to Kenya and her rented home in the Atlanta area.  She was trying to convey that it takes time to build a mansion from the ground up and anyone who has only rented wouldn't know that.  Also, for some reason I was under the impression that Sheree moved in with her mother after she was fired from the show.  I don't know if I read it somewhere or just assumed it since Chateau Sheree is being built on land owned by her mother.

No, I definitely got that.  I just thought it was a bit pot and kettle for someone who is still a renter and/or living off other people, to try to shade someone else for still renting.

• Love 2

Why is Marlo not a HW?

I think Marlo blew her chance to hold a peach when she called Sheree's gay friends the "F" word that rhymes with maggot when they were in South Africa and she and Sheree had their little altercation.  She apologized to Andy, but I think it was not enough.

• Love 7

I would be afraid of trees falling across my driveway during storms and such.  I live in a subdivision and I had that happen with my neighbor's one tree.  I'm just not feeling Kenya's new home.  It's too Blair Witch Project-y.  lol

Oh yeah, those were pines trees, were they not? Those are notorious for toppling over.

Being as high as a Georgia pine is a favorite saying of my friends during our high school days. :)

Peter is now saying how much he loves Cynthia, but I think it's more of how much he loves her paycheck. He's looking like he's been rode hard and put away wet.

• Love 3

I used to like Peter, but no longer! Cynthia needs to leave him, as a matter of fact, I read in one of the blind gossip sites (maybe last month or the month before), that she is cheating on him now. I hope so.

I haven't watched housewife shows in ages but was curious after seeing Cynthia in Below Deck.

Phaedra seemed heavily medicated much of the time. She can barely keep her eyes open and I don't think it's those stupid eyelashes.

• Love 1

Many rehabs involve landscaping and tree removal, it would be smart to have those trees looked at to see if there are any sick ones that might fall on the house and have it removed.  If trees are removed than that driveway could be made wider and a turn around could be added to the property.

Did Phaedra do something like get implants or something?

Kandi should have Todd remove Apollo's things from her property, if those are considered assets then she could be implicated in hiding assests that should have been sold ala Tre G.

What was with that really low voice we heard when Sheree came in to the party and saw Marlo, it was so weird, who did it belong to?

Sheree sleeps on an air mattress, Red Solo cups and Kraft cheese cubes, anyone?

Which.... is fine if you're not trying to convince the world you're rich.

I don't like Kenya (or any of them, for that matter), but I lurved her "Chateau She-Can't-Pay".

• Love 9

My take on what little I saw...

Kenya really doesn't know Sheree so why start crap for no reason?   This was supposed to be Cynthia night to shine and Kenya starts arguements with Uncle Ben and She Broke in what appeared to be just a couple of hours.  What was the point in starting crap with someone you only know in passing and never formally met.

Cynthia arriving so late to her own launch party was just tasteless and wrong.  In a BATHING SUIT?  Didn't she say she wanted to keep it classy?

Phaedra appears to be still struggling with what to do about her marriage (or lack thereof) and I fear that is the main thing on her mind behind making sure her kids are OK.  So if she was dealing with Todd two years ago regarding a second (actually third) video, why didn't he either ask for his money up front or simply let her know he needed it.  And why does he feel the need to have Kandi handle it.  That is between him and Phaedra.  He needs to handle it himself.  Also he has to know already that Kandi and Phaedra are on the outs as friends because Kandi never keeps anything to herself.

As for Phaedra being cordial around the ladies, I think that was the right thing to do.  There just is no real benefit in keeping the feud going so just go back into Southern Belle mode and keep your feelings to yourself. 

Porsha just seems also to just enjoy her life and move on as well.  Even tho the Ps still sipped "tea" together they also kept their suspicions to themselves and not share it with the group.

Kandi seems to want it both ways.  She feels some kinda way about Phaedra but it was she who stopped talking to Phaedra and yes the situation Phaedra was in was far worse than what Kandi was going through.  She had her husband and grown kids for support.  Phaedra only had her mother and basically no one else.  Since Nene is busy with her projects and is usually not in town very much, Porsha has filled the void.  Kandi is basically so self absorbed that she only sees what she wants to see.

That is also the problem I had with both Todd and Kandi.  How can they judge what Phaedra had decided to do in her marriage?  Apollo has belittle her, embarrassed her, cheated on her, and lied to her and spread vicious rumors about her to anyone who would listen. The fact that she even talks to him via the phone is more than I would have given him.  He continues to act like he is the victim but he put himself in that position, not Phaedra.  Yet, both Kandi and Todd have sided with Apollo and drank the "poor Apollo" koolaid.

As for why Cynthia was so upset about the video being out there more than Peachter cheating?  Simple, what goes around-comes around.  She brandished Phaedra for cheating and now Karma is a big fat B---.

I understood why Kenya would go off on Peter in Cynthia's defense which I thought was a friend move but at the event where the main plan should have been to make the event go as smoothly as possible.  She could have waited to make that confrontation but I feel she was trolling for a storyline as she has no other real purpose being on the show as a full member.  Not a housewife, not from Atlanta, no connections to anyone other than as a friend of.

I will give Marlo small kudos for knowing when to just shut up.  We all know Peachter was probably cheating on Cynthia but there is a time and place for that.  Not ruin Cynthia's night with petty arguments.  And yes, Kenya got a few good zingers on Sheree but the fact still is....IT WASN'T NECESSARY!!!

• Love 16