Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Here is what is interesting-Brooks and this final showing of his lying ass has all been self-inflicted.  He could have walked away after breaking up with Vicki and never answered his doubters.  Vicki would have  been  left with the mystery that is Brooks and instead their has been this suicide by media with the flood of forged documents.  Very few are still supporting Brooks' right to medical privacy.   

I have to say I agree with Heather -when did Vicki know?  Did she and Brooks concoct this claim so that Vicki would not be expected to film with Brooks?  Did she bring  up last January because she was out of storylines?  It is all very suspect.

Your right. He should have followed his initial instinct to refuse to show any "documented" proof of anything. Makes me wonder if Vicki was the one who insisted he mock up the fake report shown to Tamra on screen- and maybe even mocked it up herself - as a way to cover her ass once the other women started sniffing around.

• Love 5

As far as the duplicate bill why would Brooke's have had a PT EVAL done? He was ambulatory and not deconditioned at all, that doesn't make any sense.

No way in hell that he had a PT evaluation done.  I had just a few PT sessions when I was battling leukemia because the doctors wanted to make sure I could negotiate stairs and had enough balance to stay safe once I was sent home. I was very weak after all the treatment (intense chemo for weeks at a time) and they knew I lived alone.

City of Hope cannot confirm this is his bill.

But they can say that the bill doesn't appear to be from them.  Brooks' version was clearly a bill from City of Hope I Don't Get Busted.

Brooks spoke of chemo every 6 weeks or something.

Total bullshit.  No way it would be so drawn out.  A six week hiatus would mean that the cancer would have time to grow instead of getting pounded into submission.

But casseroles for Non-Real Hodgkins?  Nope!

Unless you are an outlier (or and out-and-out liar!), you would have no appetite.  The thought of a casserole would have made me even more nauseated.

I see Vicki as a bottomless pit of need.  The idea of casseroles is symbolic to her.  And if you actually DID bring over a casserole, she'd be upset because you did it only once.  I believe she has numerous personality disorders (narcissistic, dependent, histrionic, borderline); a mother who would throw away the relationship she has with her daughter just so she could have a man in her bed is a sickening thought.  There is NO ONE in this world over whom I would risk losing my relationship with my kids.  

Her mother was in her 80's; did Vicki never entertain the notion that her mother was going to predecease her?  I just can't with that woman.....

It's insane.  She's definitely got a personality disorder.  I suspect narcissistic personality disorder plus histrionic personality disorder.

OhGromit, you read my mind.  I didn't even see your post while I was writing mine.  As I always say, the key to knowing someone has a personality disorder is if that person thinks they are fine and their behavior makes everyone around him/her feel crazy.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 23

But they can say that the bill doesn't appear to be from them.  Brooks' version was clearly a bill from City of Hope I Don't Get Busted.

Love, love, love this line!  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 13

Her mother was in her 80's; did Vicki never entertain the notion that her mother was going to predecease her? I just can't with that woman.....

No. She actually said she had always wished she would go first to avoid the hurt of losing her mother.

Sweet child, right? Yuck.

• Love 12

No. She actually said she had always wished she would go first to avoid the hurt of losing her mother.

Nice Vicki. So then Brianna could experience losing her mom in her late 20's as opposed to later in life in her 50's like you? Though for Brianna this might be a blessing.

• Love 13

Hmmm, she played it cool when she made sure to point out that Vicki and Brooks told others about her visiting a cellulite doctor, but she definitely wasn't cool with it, and in IMO, I don't think she wanted anyone to know about it. She plays her part well as the voice of reason, but I don't think she's lily white in all of this.

LOL, none of them are innocents, none. I do think Heather is smart enough to keep her cool most of the time and I think she is the most forgiving of all the OC HWs. She seems to get past fights with any of the others faster and she keeps her word to the others AND keeps her mouth closed about off camera problems someone may have, like Tamra/custody/Syndey and Shannon/David/affair, which is rare in the world of Bravo HWs. Is she perfect, no but then if she were, she would not be on this type of show. LOL

• Love 13

I think it was all a complicated tumble of events, mostly within Vicki.  At last year's reunion, Brooks tried to lay the foundation for moving in with Vicki and claiming part of the equity in her house when she sold it.  She immediately didn't go for that, shut that down.  I imagine that caused a little iciness between them.  

I think that Brooks then concocted the cancer recurrence to get back in Vicki's house and get in her good graces.  Vicki is a DESPERATE woman who does not want to be alone, who wants to be loved, and she does not want to think she's being conned, and certainly doesn't want to think her whole relationship with Brooks was a con.  

So she believed him.  At first.  But then it slowly dawned on her that it didn't seem right.  But she didn't want to admit it was a lie-- because if Brooks was lying to her, that would mean she's have to break up with Brooks.  I think she was a huge ball of inner conflict, with the not wanting to be alone side of her fighting with the part that suspected he was lying.  And if she could get the ladies to believe-- even if she got them to believe through pretense-- on some insane level, that meant she could keep Brooks.  And at some point, way way too late, she finally lost the battle as things got way too messy with everything going on in their lives (lawsuits, fake cancer), and for whatever reason, the breakup happened.  

Brooks must have realized he wasn't going to get money out of Vicki.  So maybe he did break up with her.  I think, fundamentally, Vicki is driven by a desperate fear of abandonment, and Brooks is driven by a desperate desire ... I don't know, for material support?  I have to admit, I don't understand what's at the core of con men, cause it's equal parts the need for money plus the need not to work for the money.  Anyhow.

It's insane.  She's definitely got a personality disorder.  I suspect narcissistic personality disorder plus histrionic personality disorder.  

IMO, just mine, Vicki found out early on that Brooks was faking it and that is why she made up the lie about Terry/IV to Shannon/Briana. Her lies started months BEFORE filming began.

• Love 8

My mom died at 80 and while it was sudden, relatively, I would have been insane to expect or demand more than general sympathy for the loss of an aged parent. My dad had just died as well. I was an orphan! At 49! The world should have stopped. But it didn't and so I invented diseases and disasters for sympathy-wait, no I didn't because I am not insane or a sociopath.

• Love 23

I think the doctor who did the cellulite treatments just told Brooks he knew her. When you go to the doctor you make small talk and Brooks probably bragged about knowing heather and terry. I don't think the doctor talked about knowing her as a patient. At least, that's not the way it sounded. When Brooks told Heather she might know him, it sounded like he was saying she just might know him. That's it. Brooks seemed to think it was cool that he runs in the same circles as she does. I just thought he was bragging and trying to put himself on a different level, socially. 

My impression was always that Heather volunteered the cellulite treatment stuff to make the point that this guy is in no way a doctor that treats cancer and that it was in her words, hanky. I never got the impression ever that Brooks and Vicki were spreading around Heather cellulite treatments.

Were they using it as lawn fertilizsr or weed killer?

Irritable, where exactly do you live? I would like to move there and acquire some cassaroles. (I know you people must think I'm crazy for my cassarole obsession, but growing up my mom never cooked, so I never really got cassarole growing up)

I have always lived in the suburbs within 25 minutes of Atlanta, and the suburbs here can tend to lean more toward country living – meaning people with Southern twangs who are happy to sit on the front porch and talk for hours, hug a lot, always keep sweet tea in the fridge and enjoy more of a simple life than in the big city.  I think every state has its own kind of “country” areas where the communities are a little tighter, neighbors are more than neighbors, and mutual support for people is plentiful.  Orange County is definitely not one of those areas.  Vicki should have learned to be satisfied with what appeared to me just seeing a small portion of it on television to be quite a lot of sympathy and pity from the other women, but she always has to push for more, more, more.  She expected at least 6 months of being untouchable and beyond reproach because her mother died and Brooks was supposedly sick, and is too self-absorbed to understand that’s not how things work when you are old enough to be a grandmother yourself.  I really believe she thought her mom dying would keep everyone bowed down in a circle of prayer around her forever, and that no one would dare question anything she said because she hadn’t been ready for her mommy to die yet, and that makes her the most important person in every room, always.

The thing about personality disorders is that even when you know someone has one, it doesn’t make it easier to deal with the shit that comes with their disorder.  My mother in law is so much like Vicki that it’s truly scary, they are almost the same people except that my MiL has actually done much worse things (yes, you all should worry about me, because she would absolutely have me killed if she thought she could get her hands on my death benefit money).  Once I understood that she was born this way and can’t be cured, I tried so hard to have empathy and be more understanding of the terrible behavior and shit that came out of her mouth, but I just wasn’t able to.  She’s too awful, and no amount of my attempts at kindness and understanding can surmount that.  I’ve even tried to pity her, because like Vicki, she is alone, and clings desperately, awkwardly and uncomfortably to my husband as the only person left she cares about (or is it “cares” about?).  She bribes him to spend time with her (he keeps a healthy distance because he is very sane, and has been telling me since we married in 1997 that when she upsets me  I have to do what he does - pretend she's a character on TV and let it all roll off my back), she calls to tell him she has been crying for days because she misses her mom (who died 15 years ago at the age of 79) and then tries to goad him into telling her he would be destroyed if she ever died.  She comes up with crazy illnesses to drop on us like bombs in an attempt to get us to feel sorry for her, and I used to fall for it before I knew they were all lies.  She told me privately one Easter at my house that she had Adult Leukemia, and asked me to let her break the news to my husband, and then she forgot to tell him.  When he finally asked about it, she had no idea what he was talking about.  She told me that she had been diagnosed with Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (like SIDS that happens to babies, only this happens to adults).  I asked her how that was possible, since she was, you know, alive, and she said that it could happen any minute, especially if she falls out of a boat into cold water and her body goes into shock.  I said that would be a danger to anyone, and is not the same as SIDS, or SADS and she got really mad at me and refused to discuss it further because I was being mean and impossible.  She also shrieked, "YOU'RE NOT A DOCTOR!!!" at my face, Vicki-style.  Just two examples of many medical disaster lies that she had to attach to herself because she doesn’t have a Brooks in her life.  She IS the Brooks, and is referred to by some as the Black Widow, due to 4 dead husbands. 

I’m glad Shannon and Vicki’s friendship is over, and I hope for Shannon’s sake it stays that way.  Being friends with Vicki may get you a trip to Cabo, but the strings attached aren’t worth it.  Shannon and David can pay for their own vacations and need to steer very clear of Vicki from now on.  I don’t really care if Tamra still wants to be friends with Vicki, because I think she’s awful, too, so they deserve each other.  I don’t think Heather takes any of these friendships very seriously, and just plays along because she understands what the show she’s on is about.  Her real friends are the ones not on camera.

If someone puts their name on a dish at a potluck or reception so that they themselves can find it afterward to take home, that’s totally cool.  I only think it’s not great when you are giving the food as a gift, and then something is expected from the recipient afterward.  I have actually picked up a lot of baking dishes at yard sales and Goodwill crazy cheap, that I store on a shelf in the garage until I need to wash one and fill it with food for someone.  Oh and one more tip re: food gifts during hard times – Poppy seed chicken over rice is almost always a huge hit, as well as strawberry pretzel salad.  I know this is going to sound super weird, but when my mom died, a dear friend brought both of those to me, and we really enjoyed the hell out of that meal.  That was many years ago, and to this day when I think of my mom’s death, I remember that meal, and how delicious and comforting it truly was.  This casserole stuff really works!

• Love 21

I hate to be maudlin, did you hear Briana had a two hour conversation with her grandma the day before her grandma's sudden death? I know I shouldn't even go there...did any of you think it could have included talk about Vicki & Brooks and RHOC cancer faking concerns? If I was the mother of Vicki and heard what was happening it would have had a very negative impact on me. Mothers want to be proud of their children and what Vicki was involved in covering up was about as low as you can go, especially in light of the "public aspect" of the whole thing.

Edited to add I'm sending myself to the corner.

Knowing that family, I would not be surprised if they treated it the same as that "funny" story about keying a motorcycle.
  • Love 6

She is such a narcissist.  Because who gives a shit how sad her mother would have been to lose a child, such an unthinkable thing for a parent to have to go through?  Certainly not Vicki.

• Love 14

There's also the possibility that when Vicki said she wanted to die before her mother to spare herself pain, she didn't mean it, but said it for shock value and to make sure everyone was well aware that when her mom eventually died, the event should be treated as if the worst thing in the world has happened...to Vicki.  Pre-planning for pity.  Narcissists will do or say anything for attention, it doesn't have to be true.  I think it kills Vicki inside that she has to sometimes thinly acknowledge that Billy has been grieving and misses his mom, too.  She doesn't want him stealing her thunder, and probably doesn't believe that he is suffering in anywhere near the same way she is.  Vicki 100% believes that her feelings are bigger and more important than everyone else's, but has learned over time to try to disguise that belief because it's not well received.  Narcissists can adapt in this way.

• Love 12

I have always lived in the suburbs within 25 minutes of Atlanta, and the suburbs here can tend to lean more toward country living – meaning people with Southern twangs who are happy to sit on the front porch and talk for hours, hug a lot, always keep sweet tea in the fridge and enjoy more of a simple life than in the big city.  I think every state has its own kind of “country” areas where the communities are a little tighter, neighbors are more than neighbors, and mutual support for people is plentiful.  Orange County is definitely not one of those areas.  Vicki should have learned to be satisfied with what appeared to me just seeing a small portion of it on television to be quite a lot of sympathy and pity from the other women, but she always has to push for more, more, more.  She expected at least 6 months of being untouchable and beyond reproach because her mother died and Brooks was supposedly sick, and is too self-absorbed to understand that’s not how things work when you are old enough to be a grandmother yourself.  I really believe she thought her mom dying would keep everyone bowed down in a circle of prayer around her forever, and that no one would dare question anything she said because she hadn’t been ready for her mommy to die yet, and that makes her the most important person in every room, always.

The thing about personality disorders is that even when you know someone has one, it doesn’t make it easier to deal with the shit that comes with their disorder.  My mother in law is so much like Vicki that it’s truly scary, they are almost the same people except that my MiL has actually done much worse things (yes, you all should worry about me, because she would absolutely have me killed if she thought she could get her hands on my death benefit money).  Once I understood that she was born this way and can’t be cured, I tried so hard to have empathy and be more understanding of the terrible behavior and shit that came out of her mouth, but I just wasn’t able to.  She’s too awful, and no amount of my attempts at kindness and understanding can surmount that.  I’ve even tried to pity her, because like Vicki, she is alone, and clings desperately, awkwardly and uncomfortably to my husband as the only person left she cares about (or is it “cares” about?).  She bribes him to spend time with her (he keeps a healthy distance because he is very sane, and has been telling me since we married in 1997 that when she upsets me  I have to do what he does - pretend she's a character on TV and let it all roll off my back), she calls to tell him she has been crying for days because she misses her mom (who died 15 years ago at the age of 79) and then tries to goad him into telling her he would be destroyed if she ever died.  She comes up with crazy illnesses to drop on us like bombs in an attempt to get us to feel sorry for her, and I used to fall for it before I knew they were all lies.  She told me privately one Easter at my house that she had Adult Leukemia, and asked me to let her break the news to my husband, and then she forgot to tell him.  When he finally asked about it, she had no idea what he was talking about.  She told me that she had been diagnosed with Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (like SIDS that happens to babies, only this happens to adults).  I asked her how that was possible, since she was, you know, alive, and she said that it could happen any minute, especially if she falls out of a boat into cold water and her body goes into shock.  I said that would be a danger to anyone, and is not the same as SIDS, or SADS and she got really mad at me and refused to discuss it further because I was being mean and impossible.  She also shrieked, "YOU'RE NOT A DOCTOR!!!" at my face, Vicki-style.  Just two examples of many medical disaster lies that she had to attach to herself because she doesn’t have a Brooks in her life.  She IS the Brooks, and is referred to by some as the Black Widow, due to 4 dead husbands. 

Bless. I laughed. So hard!  That's gotta be atrocious to deal with in real life

• Love 9

Somewhere on the sunny beaches of San Diego, a 30 year old Michael strolls the beach along the beach with his little dog Walter wandering just how much is "a lot of life insurance?"  A mother of two in Oklahoma has the self-satisfaction of the group of women her mother surrounds herself with half of the year must like her better than her mom.  She wonders why her new friends are not calling to check on her.  Meanwhile, Vicki looks for cheap tickets Mexico to rendezvous with the much maligned Brooks.

• Love 12

IMO, just mine, Vicki found out early on that Brooks was faking it and that is why she made up the lie about Terry/IV to Shannon/Briana. Her lies started months BEFORE filming began.

Keep going, I think it was years ago when the lies started. Before she left Donn she was already involved with Brooks, so to get a call from him 'I've got cancer' and she ran and got a divorce.....I'm going to say that she knew he was lying. As soon as he was busted about the pancreas, she knew. She knew and didn't care.  That this round of cancer just happened to coincide with them doing promo's for detox juice stinks.  Vicki's been lying about a lot of things and it's going to all come out.  Makes me wonder (just a tiny bit) what the people in her daily life think about this.    

• Love 9

Hmmm, she played it cool when she made sure to point out that Vicki and Brooks told others about her visiting a cellulite doctor, but she definitely wasn't cool with it, and in IMO, I don't think she wanted anyone to know about it. She plays her part well as the voice of reason, but I don't think she's lily white in all of this.

Perhaps the new manse is behind schedule and over budget so that Heather could add her very own (private) cellulite-removal room - right next to the luggage room or beauty salon or garage - the removed cellulite must be good for waxing leather or cars, right???

• Love 5

Keep going, I think it was years ago when the lies started. Before she left Donn she was already involved with Brooks, so to get a call from him 'I've got cancer' and she ran and got a divorce.....I'm going to say that she knew he was lying. As soon as he was busted about the pancreas, she knew. She knew and didn't care. That this round of cancer just happened to coincide with them doing promo's for detox juice stinks. Vicki's been lying about a lot of things and it's going to all come out. Makes me wonder (just a tiny bit) what the people in her daily life think about this.

Who knows maybe Vicki has a million dollar insurance policy on Brooks that she acquired when he first brought cancer up?

https://www.trustedchoice.com/life-insurance/coverage-types/critical-illness/cancer/

http://www.selectquote.com/landing_cholesterol.aspx?cid=t:knc:c:64307662:ad:8091317302:se:gog:k:term_life_insurance_cancer:m:Broad:d:t&gclid=CKDn9JGq-sgCFU2PHwodZrMC3w

I'm guessing people related to her will probably forgive her. Others not so much especially if she hooks up with Brooks again.

Edited by talula
  • Love 3

Imo, Icky is a sociopath. So is Crookes. Falling out between sociopaths can be especially ugly. But their sociopathy might bring them back together in the end, for self-protection.

I don't think Vicki is a sociopath, but I really think she has a personality

Disorder of another kind; however, I do think Brooks could be a sociopath

• Love 11

That being said, as an adult orphan, the first anniversary of my daddy's death is coming up. I could use a casserole or two while I celebrate this man, the life he led and the love he gave. I am a very lucky daughter to have had him as my father and I was very lucky to be there to talk to and comfort him as he passed.

I dwell on the happiness and very, very little on the loss.

Count your blessings people, say "I love you" and "Thank you" at every opportunity. Remember a lot of people didn't wake up this morning and a lot aren't going to make it home tonight.

Agree with you 110% Giselle....I feel the same about my parents and husband who have passed....Vicki needs to read what you wrote and embrace it.....

• Love 10

There's also the possibility that when Vicki said she wanted to die before her mother to spare herself pain, she didn't mean it, but said it for shock value and to make sure everyone was well aware that when her mom eventually died, the event should be treated as if the worst thing in the world has happened...to Vicki.  Pre-planning for pity.  Narcissists will do or say anything for attention, it doesn't have to be true.  I think it kills Vicki inside that she has to sometimes thinly acknowledge that Billy has been grieving and misses his mom, too.  She doesn't want him stealing her thunder, and probably doesn't believe that he is suffering in anywhere near the same way she is.  Vicki 100% believes that her feelings are bigger and more important than everyone else's, but has learned over time to try to disguise that belief because it's not well received.  Narcissists can adapt in this way.

I love reading your posts, Irritable....thank you....that is all....

• Love 4

Completely agree that she's a narcissist. But wait, how did Brooks try to claim half the house? I don't remember that!

In Hollywood, stars usually protect their wealth with a pre-nup before marriage, but Vicki Gunvalson wasn’t fooling around with her former boyfriend Brooks Ayers and made him sign a contract before he moved in with her!

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that, “Vicki and Brooks have a renter’s agreement that was simply an agreement that said any rent paid by Brooks did not count as equity on Vicki’s house.”

The source continued, “It was only a contract that they had with each other and Vicki continues to own the house completely. It was just a simple renter’s agreement… nothing more, nothing less.”

http://okmagazine.com/photos/vicki-gunvalson-brooks-ayers-relationship-contract/photo/1001303667/

Edited by talula
  • Love 5

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that, “Vicki and Brooks have a renter’s agreement that was simply an agreement that said any rent paid by Brooks did not count as equity on Vicki’s house.”

This is the tip off that Vicki knew Brooks was a con man. You don't make someone sign this kind of agreement unless you suspect that your "renter" is going to try to screw you.  So she knew what he was capable of but her desperation to have a man around was much more important.  Brooks reminds me of the snake who offers to give the frog a ride across the river and ends up devouring the frog midway through.  You really can't blame the snake; he was just doing what snakes do.  

• Love 16

I think we all know that Vicki is a delusional narcissistic. I cannot imagine what it's like to be her child and to be raised by her. Further, I think Briana is definitely her mother's child and carrying on the family dynamic of dysfunction. God Bless those poor children with Briana and Ryan as parents and Vicki as a grandmother. I'm the grandmother of 5 boys and we're all on the same page as to love, hugging,encouraging and disciplining. We've just had a problem with one boy with his first grade teacher. I told his mom and dad that this was a lesson for him in life- you're not in charge and you have to adapt to the teacher's teaching style. When you're six years old, you don't get a vote. This philosophy got our children a long way in life-our son is a veterinarian and our daughter is a high school Biology/Chemistry teacher in high school. Too many parents are spoiling/defending their children to the point that they have ruined their kids. Read the articles by CEO's of companies about the employees they try to hire these days. What a bunch of slackers, whiners, losers. 

• Love 14

This is the tip off that Vicki knew Brooks was a con man. You don't make someone sign this kind of agreement unless you suspect that your "renter" is going to try to screw you.  So she knew what he was capable of but her desperation to have a man around was much more important.  Brooks reminds me of the snake who offers to give the frog a ride across the river and ends up devouring the frog midway through.  You really can't blame the snake; he was just doing what snakes do.  

Bear with me.  At one point Vicki was going to sell her home (don't be surprised to see it back on the market after her kitchen re-do if she doesn't get picked up for Season 11) and buy a beautiful condo in Dana Point.  I think that was the home she and Brooks were discussing.  At one of the Reunions Brooks talked about his rent giving him equity-Vicki said, "we'll see."  So I think out of an abundance of caution Vicki had Brooks sign off.  In all seriousness how much equity did Brooks think would happen in seven months at $1,000.00 a month rent?

There was something going on between the two of them where Brooks wanted to assert a bigger role in the finances.  I think Brooks (and Slade) always felt they should make equal to the highest paid RH.

• Love 5

Ugh, I hope they don't bring Alexis back. Not because I don't like her as a person, but because as a character on a TV show she is really, really boring. And I don't feel like listening to Tamra complain/yell at her all season.

• Love 9

I think Vicki has always been jealous, narcissistic, insecure but that these traits were more hidden before she was on TV. This show and the stressors of being semi-famous/judged, and having to create drama in your home life just for a paycheck, has amplified Vicki's worse traits and brought them to the forefront. In order for Vicki to hold onto her self-esteem all these years due to the stress of the show, she has become more delusional (irrational, judgmental, hypocritical, insecure) rather than looking inwards and becoming a deeper, more mature person.

She really should leave the show for her own good, but due to her narcisstic nature and desperation for a paycheck, she never will.

It's really, really crazy for her to think that she could paper over Brooks' issues by FAKING CANCER and that the nature of reality TV being what it is, that she wouldn't be found out and exposed. Even the most simple person with a simple understanding of how reality shows work could have told her that. The delusion runs so deep in her it's almost scary.

• Love 10

I'm still perplexed as to why she would think no one would try to verify that story.  She would have been better off saying that she called Dr. Oz in the middle of the night to help Brooks.  At least nobody would be inclined to try to verify that story. (Well, Meghan probably would.)  But to name Terry as the "Dr. on call" was just plain stupider than shit!  That will always be a head scratcher for me.

• Love 14

I'm still perplexed as to why she would think no one would try to verify that story.  She would have been better off saying that she called Dr. Oz in the middle of the night to help Brooks.  At least nobody would be inclined to try to verify that story. (Well, Meghan probably would.)  But to name Terry as the "Dr. on call" was just plain stupider than shit!  That will always be a head scratcher for me.

Well, Vicki never thought Shannon and Heather/Tamra would become friends, so she thought Shannon would never reveal that lie to Heather. Briana lives out of state has hadn't seen Tamra since she moved  and she could always say that Briana was lying/mistaken because she hates Brooks to begin with. IMO, she thought using Terry as the Dr. would give her/Brooks lies more credibility to Briana and Shannon.

• Love 9

Completely agree that she's a narcissist.  But wait, how did Brooks try to claim half the house?  I don't remember that!

As mentioned earlier, Brooks tried to float the claim at last year's reunion, I think, that his rent payments entitled him towards ownership of thd house. Vicki shot that balloon down really fast.
  • Love 8

I understand the hate for Briana because of the way she treated her mom during the reunion. Though I believe there was a method to her madness. I'm starting to wonder if Tamra, Heather and Briana had decided to do an intervention on Vicki and Shannon and Meghan joined in. It sure appeared like a form of an intervention to me. At the end Vicki admits some culpability in the fake cancer cover up and she finally began to back down from her position that Brooks has cancer.

Edited by talula
  • Love 5

As mentioned earlier, Brooks tried to float the claim at last year's reunion, I think, that his rent payments entitled him towards ownership of thd house. Vicki shot that balloon down really fast.

Brooks is a bigger fool/idiot than I thought, he failed to see that Vicki loves money more than getting her "love tank" filled! LOL

• Love 7

I keep wondering how Briana and Ryan are faring with military life. It's a conservative and insular environment. Ryan's commanders can't be happy with his public persona, nor with Briana's public feuds with her mother. Briana could work to integrate into the community - with other spouses and families - but I suspect she does not.

• Love 5
Makes me wonder (just a tiny bit) what the people in her daily life think about this.

Who could they possibly be?  OH!   The restaurateurs, jewelry stores, shoe stores, dress shops, beauty spas, etc.  I get it. 

• Love 6
As mentioned earlier, Brooks tried to float the claim at last year's reunion, I think, that his rent payments entitled him towards ownership of the house.

Isn't that United States Property Law?   Everyone renting an apartment is an eventual investor/owner of the apartment complex?  Those staying in hotels will become majority shareholders if they stay often enough.   Makes sense to me.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 5

I’m glad Shannon and Vicki’s friendship is over, and I hope for Shannon’s sake it stays that way.  Being friends with Vicki may get you a trip to Cabo, but the strings attached aren’t worth it.  Shannon and David can pay for their own vacations and need to steer very clear of Vicki from now on.  I don’t really care if Tamra still wants to be friends with Vicki, because I think she’s awful, too, so they deserve each other.  I don’t think Heather takes any of these friendships very seriously, and just plays along because she understands what the show she’s on is about.  Her real friends are the ones not on camera.

If someone puts their name on a dish at a potluck or reception so that they themselves can find it afterward to take home, that’s totally cool.  I only think it’s not great when you are giving the food as a gift, and then something is expected from the recipient afterward.  I have actually picked up a lot of baking dishes at yard sales and Goodwill crazy cheap, that I store on a shelf in the garage until I need to wash one and fill it with food for someone.  Oh and one more tip re: food gifts during hard times – Poppy seed chicken over rice is almost always a huge hit, as well as strawberry pretzel salad.  I know this is going to sound super weird, but when my mom died, a dear friend brought both of those to me, and we really enjoyed the hell out of that meal.  That was many years ago, and to this day when I think of my mom’s death, I remember that meal, and how delicious and comforting it truly was.  This casserole stuff really works!

Omg, I feel so sorry for you. Your MIL is batshit and I'm not going to lie I totally laughed at your SADS story. WOW. Its crazy that there are people like VIcki out in the world...glad I don't know any...

• Love 4

I thought about your statement.  Then I realized that Vicki was rubbing Shannon's face in the fact that not only was she on good terms with Heather but Terry would go above and beyond to help Brooks and Vicki out.  I don't think Vicki expected Shannon to ever develop a rapport with Heather and the long forgotten October conversation would vaporize-as it did in Vicki's mind.  So Vicki was getting kind of a twofer -the Dubrows are committed full force to "helping" Brooks and it made Shannon up her game.

I also think because Vicki didn't want to talk about the cancer story she assumed the others didn't either.  It has been Vicki's MO to run out on the conversation or shut it down with a pity party about herself.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

I also think because Vicki didn't want to talk about the cancer story she assumed the others didn't either.  It has been Vicki's MO to run out on the conversation or shut it down with a pity party about herself.

I disagree, I think Vicki wanted to talk about how Brooks cancer was affecting HER and she wanted everyone to ask how SHE was doing. She got mad because they stopped asking about HER feelings/needs/wants/ect and started asking why her stories and Brooks stories were so different from HW to HW. She didn't get mad at Heather when Heather had her 'talk" with her at Shannon's party because Heather made it ALL about her, Vicki, yet she got mad at Shannon ,but Shannon made the mistake by making the conversation all about herself, Shannon, and about Brooks, NOT about Vicki. LOL

• Love 10

with all the cancer talk going down, I forgot to share my favorite part of the whole reunion...

my dog, Oliver, is the only one who will faithfully watch this shit with me, sitting by my side with no judgment & evidently I yelled at Tamra to just shut the fuck up one too many times, because he woke up, looked at me with disgust & went in to bed without me. My dog has finally had enough!

LOL! I have a dog named Oliver too and he put his paw down when I yelled BS at the TV whenever Vicky spoke during the reunion! He no longer watches Housewives or football with me.

• Love 5

I disagree, I think Vicki wanted to talk about how Brooks cancer was affecting HER and she wanted everyone to ask how SHE was doing. She got mad because they stopped asking about HER feelings/needs/wants/ect and started asking why her stories and Brooks stories were so different from HW to HW. She didn't get mad at Heather when Heather had her 'talk" with her at Shannon's party because Heather made it ALL about her, Vicki, yet she got mad at Shannon ,but Shannon made the mistake by making the conversation all about herself, Shannon, and about Brooks, NOT about Vicki. LOL

I think Vicki wants to have people talk about what an amazing insurance woman, who could ever forget the award in Jeana's backyard from some made up group and Vicki falling on her butt?

Apparently Vicki is distancing herself from all the toxic people who watch RHOC.  I guess if she doesn't watch it, it didn't happen.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2528134/vicki-gunvalson-distancing-herself-from-bravo-i-havent-watched-the-show-in-weeks/

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

1. Tamra asking Andy if something is morally wrong is like the very definition of "blind leading the blind."

2. I wonder if Newport Imaging got any business from this?

3. Even after all of this dreck, and even with my fiery disgust for almost all of these women, I would still totally watch a reality show in which Tamra pre-screened Vicki's dates. 

• Love 5

Apparently Vicki is distancing herself from all the toxic people who watch RHOC.  I guess if she doesn't watch it, it didn't happen.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2528134/vicki-gunvalson-distancing-herself-from-bravo-i-havent-watched-the-show-in-weeks/

Thanks for the link, zoeysmom....I wouldn't care to watch myself if I were Vicki either...too depressing....and as far as her claiming to wanting to regain normalcy and peace, good luck with that as those 2 qualities don't seem to mesh with the Vicki we all know...and the claim that she has distanced herself from the show....maybe so, but I do not see her distancing herself from the check she gets from Bravo, tho...

Edited by sandyskyblue
  • Love 8

Well, I finally got to see Part 3 of the reunion.  Vicki was scammed.  Vicki was in love.  Vicki lied her ass off to protect Brooks.  Brooks is total bottom feeding scum.  And Vicki is still lying about certain things and spitting out tired, old lines that she has used again and again.  However, Shannon, Tamra, and Pickle Puss still managed to make it all about themselves.  How Vicki getting herself into and abetting this horrible situation hurt them.  Well, it's easy to be a good friend and claim to stand by someone when all it amounts to is tea and sympathy.  Vicki is seriously fucked up and it's all crashing down on her.  Save your ire and extreme indignation for Brooks.  Sure, helping Vicki see and admit the full extent of Brook's deception is important.  Brooks is a worldclass scammer and he dragged your friend down and she enjoyed it, but a little compassion would be good, too.  You, too, make take a ride on that carousel one day.  

• Love 4