Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

I don't see how that makes much of a difference. All that tells me is that the doctor isn't smart enough to evade someone's indirect questioning. Why wouldn't he just cut her off at the pass and say that he can't discuss/disclose anything?

PS: In light of this HIPAA violating cellulite Doctor, I find it rich that Heather would even ASK a doctor this.

ETA: I'd like to add that while I agree with most things above, Brooks wouldn't need to prove direct monetary damages such as loss wages. If you make someone a pariah based on known lies (which isn't the case here), you can get monetary damages.

There is also another scenario.  Say Brooks claimed doctor Dr. Heather's Neighbor cured his cancer with resevatrol  and chemo.  Dr. Heather's Neighbor may want to be certain no one thinks that is what he is doing and go to the iron clad statement that he did not treat the person who is making the claim.

If I go to Dr. Feelgood and say Freckledbruh is my friend and he said that you give him 400 oxycodone a month.  Dr. Feelgood may simply say Freckledbruh is not my patient.  Dr. Feelgood may go on to say he would never prescribed any patient that many oxycodone in a month.  Dr. Feelgood's staff or attorney may also call Freckledbruh and ask that he cease in making these claims.  Freckledbruh might very well tell the staff member or attorney he never made any such claim. 

In any event if the oncologist-the women referenced by name at the Reunion-I will listen to it tonight so I stop making the idiotic reference to Dr. Heather's Neighbor, is truly a great oncologist I and I had a cancer he treated I would forgive his claiming Brooks was not a patient.  I like to choose my doctor's by their professional accomplishments and reputation for success.  I can live with a doctor who doesn't support the same views I have or even has a crappy bedside manner.  I want the best result I can possibly get.

Pardon my French but Son of a bitch-it appears Brooks copied his bill line by line from another bill off the internet:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/11/03/brooks-ayers-fake-chemo-bill-proof-copy-google-images/

• Love 6

Did Vicki say they weren't supportive ever? If not, I don't see how this is at all relevant. I'm pretty sure she was talking about this incident with Brooks' (non?) cancer and whether or not Brooks lied about it. If all Heather did was send a text message about it (especially after drilling her on camera about it relentlessly), I just don't see how Heather can get mad that Vicki doesn't see that as supportive. YMMV.

Ok well if that is the “time” we are talking about.

Considering that Vicki was LYING to her for heaven-knows how long about Brooks’ health situation – the most outright lie, of course, being her husband’s supposed involvement in administering an IV to Brooks in the middle of the night ….

….Vicki should consider herself damn lucky that Heather even sent her a text and shut her nasty trout pout about not receiving “any support” from the ladies.  If I was in Heather’s position, I most assuredly would NOT be contacting that Heifer in any way, shape, or form. Except maybe a random “fuck you” now and again. 

• Love 11

Did Vicki say they weren't supportive ever? If not, I don't see how this is at all relevant. I'm pretty sure she was talking about this incident with Brooks' (non?) cancer and whether or not Brooks lied about it. If all Heather did was send a text message about it (especially after drilling her on camera about it relentlessly), I just don't see how Heather can get mad that Vicki doesn't see that as supportive. YMMV.

I think that what Heather was referring to was when Vicki was on WWHL a few weeks ago and told Andy she hadn't heard from any of the girls since the reunion. This is what Heather had to say about this the next day:

"You know, as a castmate and someone that I've been friends with for four years, I texted her and said, 'Have fun in New York City, break a leg tonight,'" said Dubrow, taking issue with Vicki's comments on Watch What Happens Live! that none of her castmates have been there for her. "She wrote me back, 'Thanks, honey! Oh, I was just at Chanel on 6th Avenue thinking of you. Miss you!' Blah, blah, blah -- then she goes on Andy and says no one's reached out to her!"

• Love 11

The medical bill screenshots are crazy.  The commentary below is entertaining as well because no one is buying what this piece of shit is selling.

I do think Vicki is scared of Brooks but more afraid of what he can expose about her than any physical or emotional abuse he might have done to her.  I do kinda hope he exposes Vicki & really hope it has something to do with how she hide assets from Donn during the divorce so he can maybe get a fifth day of golf in ::snicker::

Gotta take a 1/2 hour breather & recharge my brain with an episode of Jeopardy!!

• Love 9

I posted last night that the bill he presented looked like a home computer generated Ebay invoice. It also looks like someone cut and pasted the City of Hope logo on it too.

It just looks totally fake.

Most of us have seen medical bills and they do NOT look like that.

And of course now, someone has found the document he used on google.     

Brooks does need a doctor, Dr. Kervorkian.

• Love 7

There is also another scenario.  Say Brooks claimed doctor Dr. Heather's Neighbor cured his cancer with resevatrol  and chemo.  Dr. Heather's Neighbor may want to be certain no one thinks that is what he is doing and go to the iron clad statement that he did not treat the person who is making the claim.

If I go to Dr. Feelgood and say Freckledbruh is my friend and he said that you give him 400 oxycodone a month.  Dr. Feelgood may simply say Freckledbruh is not my patient.  Dr. Feelgood may go on to say he would never prescribed any patient that many oxycodone in a month.  Dr. Feelgood's staff or attorney may also call Freckledbruh and ask that he cease in making these claims.  Freckledbruh might very well tell the staff member or attorney he never made any such claim. 

In any event if the oncologist-the women referenced by name at the Reunion-I will listen to it tonight so I stop making the idiotic reference to Dr. Heather's Neighbor, is truly a great oncologist I and I had a cancer he treated I would forgive his claiming Brooks was not a patient.  I like to choose my doctor's by their professional accomplishments and reputation for success.  I can live with a doctor who doesn't support the same views I have or even has a crappy bedside manner.  I want the best result I can possibly get.Pardon my French but Son of a bitch-it appears Brooks copied his bill line by line from another bill off the internet:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/11/03/brooks-ayers-fake-chemo-bill-proof-copy-google-images/

In that scenario, the doctor should simply say that the person must be mistaken and discuss whatever reservatol treatment he actually did do (if he so wishes) and leave it at that. As for the Dr. Feelgood scenario, simply say that you aren't a pill pusher and then contact your attorney. No need to divulge your patient list in either scenario.

I think that what Heather was referring to was when Vicki was on WWHL a few weeks ago and told Andy she hadn't heard from any of the girls since the reunion. This is what Heather had to say about this the next day:

"You know, as a castmate and someone that I've been friends with for four years, I texted her and said, 'Have fun in New York City, break a leg tonight,'" said Dubrow, taking issue with Vicki's comments on Watch What Happens Live! that none of her castmates have been there for her. "She wrote me back, 'Thanks, honey! Oh, I was just at Chanel on 6th Avenue thinking of you. Miss you!' Blah, blah, blah -- then she goes on Andy and says no one's reached out to her!"

So Heather is mad that Vicki said that she hasn't been contacted by the HWs but Heather sent a text? That seems really petty. So Heather doesn't care about being supportive just that Vicki didn't say that she texted. I guess.
  • Love 1

Doxirubicin is listed on this bill, well having just had this specific chemo myself, it is not $450.00 it's more like $5000.00 and you will and do lose your hair. Which he has not obviously. If he did have this chemo he is the only 1 person to never ever lose all his hair. He's a straight up, piece of sh$$ liar. And their is so much more to that chemo. Where's he's port? They will never admnister that drug without a port or picc line.

This was one of the comments posted below this latest article.

• Love 13

In that scenario, the doctor should simply say that the person must be mistaken and discuss whatever reservatol treatment he actually did do (if he so wishes) and leave it at that. As for the Dr. Feelgood scenario, simply say that you aren't a pill pusher and then contact your attorney. No need to divulge your patient list in either scenario.

So Heather is mad that Vicki said that she hasn't been contacted by the HWs but Heather sent a text? That seems really petty. So Heather doesn't care about being supportive just that Vicki didn't say that she texted. I guess.

Well, it's all petty at the end of the day. I think she is pissed because Vicki was specifically asked if anyone had reached out, and she said "no" when that wasn't true.

• Love 7

Doxirubicin is listed on this bill, well having just had this specific chemo myself, it is not $450.00 it's more like $5000.00 and you will and do lose your hair. Which he has not obviously. If he did have this chemo he is the only 1 person to never ever lose all his hair. He's a straight up, piece of sh$$ liar. And their is so much more to that chemo. Where's he's port? They will never admnister that drug without a port or picc line.

The only chemo I know about without a port is the oral meds and you don't have to go to a clinic to have that administered. Are there other chemo treatments without a port?

Full disclosure, I used to be on dialysis so I have had a port, a fistula and a picc line.

• Love 1

The only chemo I know about without a port is the oral meds and you don't have to go to a clinic to have that administered. Are there other chemo treatments without a port?

Full disclosure, I used to be on dialysis so I have had a port, a fistula and a picc line.

Yes-people who have less frequent chemo do not require a port and of course Fantasy Chemo.  Brooks covered the former while practicing the latter.

• Love 7

Better let this stand on its own:  Brooks copies chemo billing:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/11/03/brooks-ayers-fake-chemo-bill-proof-copy-google-images/

Oh, good grief.  He's literally the dumbest guy on the planet.  Way to master Microsoft Word, Crooks.  Too bad this looks nothing like a medical bill.  And, why would you be so lazy to use the first Google image that comes up?  Use the 2nd, the 5th, the 10th!!!  He's not even trying...

Edited by quimbydog
  • Love 14

Oh, good grief.  He's literally the dumbest guy on the planet.  Way to master Microsoft Word, Crooks.  Too bad this looks nothing like a medical bill.  And, why would you be so lazy to use the first Google image that comes up?  Use the 2nd, the 5th, the 10th!!!  He's not even trying...

Hell, he's allegedly in the insurance business. He couldn't get somebody else's bill? Guess he was afraid of going to prison.

• Love 8

He's not even good at being a con man! It was so obvious that he was just giving ridiculous non-answers to several of Andy's questions. Judge Judy would have laid into him but good.

• Love 5

So Vicki just wanted sympathy and a grief buffet of casseroles huh?  That backfired a little bit don't you think?

At this point, I kinda dislike everyone to varying degrees with Brooks and Vicki at #1 with bullet.  Speaking of casseroles, wish the baddest bitch on tv would bring 'em one and kick all their asses before their forks hit their plates.

Feat-Cookies.png

I don't ever want another season like the one we just had. No RH franchise season thread should be littered with references about PET/CT scans, HIPAA, chemo, cancer diet, cancer treatment options, etc. I watch this shit to escape grim reality not watch grim reality be made a mockery of. Let us never speak of this again! 

Lawd, my Tamra hate is deep, fiery and abiding. Why the feel was her tongue out of her mouth half this episode? Probably panting and salivating over all the delicious drama. Of course, Tamra dropped the tea kettle when she said that Brooks claimed cancer to sway Vicki to leave Donn.  Call me crazy, but with that tidbit and with Tamra pretty much steering this story from the shadows I would not find it hard to believe the claim Bravo threatened to drop Vicki if she didn't include Brooks and his cancer story this season.  This was a gotcha story from get, Vicki was just too stupid to realize it. 

The LOL moment for me was Tamra saying that Vicki made her look like a piece of shit for 3 years over Brooks. Being a piece of shit is Tamra's natural state. She doesn't need anyone's help. That is like a ape blaming Vicki for being a primate.  

I do not like Meghan.

The only true thing that passed Brook the Crook's lips during his interview was when he told Meghan to Fuck Off!!

Telling Meghan to fuck off, doesn't hurt Meg. It hurts Hailey. LOL!

Oh yeah - one more thing - my favorite part was when Vicki and Tamara were having their heart to heart and Andy was in the background checking twitter.  Loved it.  He's so not into this anymore.

Tamra and Vicki were about 2 hearts short. Correction. I actually do believe that Vicki has a bit of a heart.  It maybe concerned with matters of self but I think that during each equinox it can be moved to do good for someone besides herself. Tamra on the other hand? Fuck no. I thought it was so telling that after that "heart to heart" at the close of the show when Andy says that Tamra is in a different place this season, meaning she isn't on shit street she tries to cry and then turns on Vicki and says she doesn't believe her and is worried about her? Bitch is just setting shit up for next season and making herself queen bee! Internet Christian! 

I don't blame Shannon for being angry with Vicki but something about the level of her anger just makes me roll my eyes.

Didn't Shannon say the same thing about her marriage last reunion? 

• Love 19

Actually, yeah.  I didn't have a port for my low dose cisplatin (once a week for five weeks) nor did I have a a port for my ABVD chemotherapy for Hodgkins' Lymphoma (every other week for twelve weeks).  After that, my veins were pretty much shot.  I had a picc line, then a Hickman port, then a different kind of port in my chest for the third cancer, but I was getting chemo round the clock in a hospital for a number of weeks for that bout.  That particular chemo cocktail was very intense.  But a lot depends upon the state of your veins, I think.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 5

Hell, he's allegedly in the insurance business. He couldn't get somebody else's bill? Guess he was afraid of going to prison.

IMO, Brooks is a lazy con man, he chooses his victims carefully so that he can use low caliber proof such as the scan report and this bill. He thinks he is smarter than all women and that all of us, women, will fall for his con....including the E reporter. I also think that is why he was so agitated when Andy interviewed him, he knows he can not use his "charm" on a guy and get away with it. He didn't even attemp his "Aw Shucks" schtick on Andy but did so throughout the E interview with the female interviewer. JMO

• Love 10

it is the "aw shucks" shit that gives me the heebies.  It is like he thinks we are all dying to be swooned by a man with a southern accent, no matter how repulsive the man is... it may have gotten Vicki to drop her expensive panties but my cheap Hanes undies would stay firmly in place & no amount of Hallmark affirmations would pry them off of me.

• Love 20

Better let this stand on its own:  Brooks copies chemo billing:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/11/03/brooks-ayers-fake-chemo-bill-proof-copy-google-images/

Thanks for posting that link ZM.   Even though I found and copied the original comparison that was made, the forum software will resize it to fit in a post so here's the link to a full screen shot of it...

Chemo Bill Comparison

And here's my copy...

Brooks%20chemo%20bill%20comparison_zpsqk

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9

As a longtime Heather hater (in the current colloquial sense of the term; I've disliked her since the second or third ep in which she appeared but find her to be a wonderfully snarkable villain), I don't see what's unreasonable or mystifying about her present post-reunion animus toward Vicki. It's not about quibbles over the semantics of 'supportive' or minor points of contention; it's about Vicki's perpetuation of a narrative that positions her as a victim (woe is me, no one supported me when I shepherded Brooks through this horrific trial and accompanied him to City of Hope; poor me, none of the cast mates to whom I have lied for over a year and who I'm currently maligning in the press at every opportunity never reached out to me; on Heather's podcast, she reports that Vicki sent her a text message after making her remarks on WWHL to clarify that she considered Heather's civility insufficient because Heather didn't give her a hug after she, Vicki, broke up with Brooks) and the other women as her abusers. This is all part and parcel with Vicki's propensity for baby-voiced self-infantilization and the success she has enjoyed with this strategy vis-a-vis a relatively vocal contingent of the show's viewership (if anyone wants to indulge in cognitive dissonance, I suggest you take a gander over to the Kafkaesque Tamara Tattles, in which, I shit you not, Lee Ann is somehow more worthy of demonization than Vicki) is downright shocking to me. Vicki literally shows up intoxicated and incapable of contradicting herself from one breath to the next on set and Twitter explodes with pearl-clutching over Heather and Shannon's varying degrees of perturbment and irateness at being publicly vilified by a pathological liar.

• Love 19

Google searches indicate that there is an oral administration of it.

My husband has been on xeloda for the past year (oral) and then a once every 3 week drip from the port.  While hair loss is one of the side effects, he still has his hair!  And the funny thing is he's follically challenged to begin with so it shocked me when he didn't lose it!

There are all kinds of different protocols with chemo.  Having been through it with hubby, I now know that you don't always lose your hair.  And he actually gained weight (he's always been thin).  

Still, I think Brooks is full of it.

• Love 3

Thanks for posting that link ZM.   Even though I found and copied the original comparison that was made, the forum software will resize it to fit in a post so here's the link to a full screen shot of it...

Chemo Bill Comparison

And here's my copy...

Thank you AnnA.  You are the best with the graphics.

• Love 6

Chemo Bill Comparison

And here's my copy...

Ummm.....Did you notice what is MISSING at the top of the page or anywhere on that page? The patients name!!!! LOL Brooks whole name and his current address should be at the top of the page!

• Love 13

Ok, my eyesight sucks but am I seeing on the Brooks bill that in () it says USD?      

There is no service dates on his bill.    Oh, we don't list dates, its just a crap shoot here. 

Where is his name? Patient #?

I wonder what City of Hope thinks about this?

• Love 10

http://starcasm.net/archives/333552

This link includes a photo with his little affirmations like stay strong.....while he is attached to an IV.    The article says he deleted the tweet quickly.

Why?  Cause its really obvious he is giving blood which it probably took all of a 1/2 second for someone to call him on it.

He probably also gave blood a lot on the sly so he could show Vicki and others his IV marks.

• Love 8

That bill is the fakest fake that ever faked.

While I'm talking about fake things I'm going to go ahead and bet all my dollars that Vicki's color coded Binder o' Cancer is imaginary too. If it was real then why in the world would Brooks not have shown that to Tamara instead of that fake and unreadable scan report? That binder was just a way for Vicki to let people know how involved she was in Brooks' care even though she WORKS. It was another casserole lie.

• Love 9

I did get a laugh when zoeysmom stated that they wouldn't film with Vicki because she wasn't "authentic". Like whaaaa??? None of them are authentic and Vicki is the only one who is. Authentically crazy, yes, but authentic. I mean these folks dragged this woman for filth while claiming "concern". Puhleaze.

lol, i think she got what she deserved.  well, not really, i think she deserved more.  authentically crazy, i love it! 

• Love 2

Very, very late to the party.  Didn't watch the season, nor the reunions but I'm reading here and am intrigued.  If the explanation isn't too cumbersome, can someone tell me what the deal with the casserole is?  I don't even know the backstory, yet your posts are cracking me up.

• Love 5

That bill is the fakest fake that ever faked.

While I'm talking about fake things I'm going to go ahead and bet all my dollars that Vicki's color coded Binder o' Cancer is imaginary too. If it was real then why in the world would Brooks not have shown that to Tamara instead of that fake and unreadable scan report? That binder was just a way for Vicki to let people know how involved she was in Brooks' care even though she WORKS. It was another casserole lie.

I love it, casserole lie.      I think we should all refer from now on to all lies (everything) as casserole lies.

• Love 8

Very, very late to the party. Didn't watch the season, nor the reunions but I'm reading here and am intrigued. If the explanation isn't too cumbersome, can someone tell me what the deal with the casserole is? I don't even know the backstory, yet your posts are cracking me up.

Rye, you have proven yourself to be a smart cookie by skipping the season. It was dreadful.

At the reunion, Vicki basically admitted to lying about a part of her story (it involves an ill Brooks, a late night call to Terry Dubrow, and a fake IV administered at home). She admitted that she was looking for sympathy. She had thought that she might get it in the form of casseroles delivered to her home. As I am sure you can imagine, no casseroles were ever delivered.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 8

Ummm.....Did you notice what is MISSING at the top of the page or anywhere on that page? The patients name!!!! LOL Brooks whole name and his current address should be at the top of the page!

E is authenticating the documents.  So we will see what shakes out.

• Love 3

Don't see this mentioned upthread or anywhere else in the forum - apologies if I've missed it - but numbers for the season are the highest in show history - an average of 2.7 million with second part of reunion netting 3.2 mill. So that makes this the number two installment in the franchise, right? Does not augur well for cast upheavals and, in any case, I can't really see Meghan or Tamra sticking with Heather and Shannon if doing so genuinely imperiled their spots. I would hazard a guess that the worse that will befall Vicks is a demotion to FOH in the vein of Porsha or Marysol (removal from opening credits but screen time more or less equal to other cast members and inclusion in the commercial titles).

• Love 4

Thank you AnnA.  You are the best with the graphics.

This has me more confused than anything else. Is it possible that he is actually this stupid? It seems like the mistakes here are obvious for anyone, but especially someone who was only recently called out for potentially faking other documents. Would it be possible for the patients name to not appear on an invoice? The date of the procedures? If I got that in the mail, I wouldn't even be convinced it were mine with so little information on it. I am starting to wonder if he doesn't want this whole deal to continue and therefore is adding to the drama on purpose. My kid would do a better job of faking something like this.

• Love 11

Is there a patient ID/account number or invoice number?  I don't see them either

Edited by AnitaKnight
  • Love 4

So if it turns out to be true that no one wants to film with Vicki, they could bring in someone to film with her. Someone on her side. With the ratings being so good (thanks Lunastartron - I had no idea) there is no reason to really shake up the cast.

Now, I don't want anyone to scream at me, throw things, or not bring me a casserole, but what if they decided to bring in Brandi? She is available, and Andy has said that he wishes he could have her back, but the fact is that no one on the BH show will be in the same room with her. I think that he loves her, and I also think that he feels sorry for her. She was always a better fit for the OC show than the BH show, and she has been working full-time to tweet support for Vicki. Am I crazy? Or drunk? (both possibilities).

I hate her like poison, but cannot deny that I have always wanted to see her interact with Tamra and Heather. I think they would take her down in ways the BH girls could never imagine.

• Love 6

As I am sure you can imagine, no casseroles were ever delivered.

And I'm sure she'll never let anyone ever forget that. Ever. Thanks, mcm.  I DVRd the reunion so I'll probably watch.  I have to admit this stuff with Brooks has my attention.

• Love 2

Vicki dumping her glass of ice water on Shannon was totally childish and disgusting.  And you could tell from her (extremely drugged) facial expression when it was brought up during the reunion that she not only didn't care, she was smirking like the crappy rude bully she is.  Totally classless.  

• Love 14

Don't see this mentioned upthread or anywhere else in the forum - apologies if I've missed it - but numbers for the season are the highest in show history - an average of 2.7 million with second part of reunion netting 3.2 mill. So that makes this the number two installment in the franchise, right? Does not augur well for cast upheavals and, in any case, I can't really see Meghan or Tamra sticking with Heather and Shannon if doing so genuinely imperiled their spots. I would hazard a guess that the worse that will befall Vicks is a demotion to FOH in the vein of Porsha or Marysol (removal from opening credits but screen time more or less equal to other cast members and inclusion in the commercial titles).

Heather credited this season's success to the friendships being real.  The other women found Vicki not to be a good friend.  RHOC is dropping about a million a year on Vicki and she is officially out of storylines short of coming back as a victim of abuse or picking a bad guy.  Much like infidelity picking a bad guy is rampant and would attract viewers.  Vicki may have painted herself into a corner.  I am sure she and Briana are pitching coming back as a duo.  To me, it would ruin the dynamic because out of duty the other women would have to yield to Briana fending for her mother.  Bethenny left at the top of the RHONYC run and the following season had bigger numbers.

I think her lies and mistreatment of the others is enough to reduce her to a FORHOC.  Brandi is gone and she was a ratings magnet but there comes a time when a continuing relationship is just not believable.  I don't think there is anything Vicki can say or do to rehabilitate her image.  She is also complaining her business is taking a hit.  It may be time to settle down, stop travelling and devote some time to her insurance business.  Heather has the ear of the produces who produce two shows for the Dubrows plus RHOC.  Heather was strong in her opinion which always made me wonder if she tolerated Vicki more than liked her.  Heather pulled the Edmonds out of her bag of tricks and the short lived Katie Hamilton something tells me if called upon Heather can deliver an interesting replacement for Vicki.

Brandi would not be on the radar as she lives an hour and half away and can't move because of the custody arrangement with her children.  Thursday night she called Heather, Meghan, Tamra and Shannon c&nts repeatedly on twitter.  So I think it is safe to say she is out. 

• Love 6

Heather: “One of the other points that we were talking about before was that Brooks was saying that they made Vicki film his cancer story or she was going to be demoted, and that is not accurate. I just want to set the record straight. They did tell her that she had to film with Brooks because she was hiding him. At the beginning of the season, she was filming with us and then leaving and having a whole other life with Brooks. That was not her reality. It wasn’t her reality and that is why she was given that directive – not to bring cancer on the show, to bring her real life on the show.”

The above quote from Heather is from the podcast.  Bethenny Frankel wasn't forced to include her boyfriend in her storyline on the RHoNY. In fact she promoted the concept that she was all alone. So if Vicki was required to include Brooks, then she's not the OG she apparently thinks she is. 

• Love 15