Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I considered that as well, and would not be the least bit surprised if it were true. Heather and Tamra were both so prepared to be outraged. They really are terrible actors. 

Very bad actors, hence why we never heard of Heather Paige Kent before RHOC.  The best part was after Heather angrily berated Vicki about her purposely misquoted child custody comment, Tamra fake cried "You can't do that!" to Vicki.  Then, immediately after, the camera purposely focused on Tamra turning her head the other way with an evil half smile/smirk and a gleam in her dry eyes.  Like I've said before, RHOC is now the most fake of the franchises, except for the fact that real lives are being ruined because of their bad overacting.

Get ready for Meghan's fake crying about Lee Ann's death in relation to Brooks, plus more of Tamra's bad soap opera acting, Sunday!

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 10

I'm going to quote myself just so I can clarify that nothing I said should be taken as a defense of Tamara. She's a sleazebag and nothing I have ever seen on this show leads me to believe she's a good mother at all. She's gross.  I just think it's nasty to say you're someone's friend and then say really awful things about them. Of course, pretty much everyone on this show does that...

Absolutely! Tamra is a horrible human being. I truly hope she is sincere and has nothing but good intentions in her pursuit of Christianity. I want to cheer her on. Yes, another soldier for God. How can we not support that? It's just soooooo hard to believe given what she has shown us on our screens for 8 years. Her response to Alexis was not very warm to say the least. We shall see.

With that said, and knowing the incredibly poor choices she makes, like the Sex party and her get up on TV, Vicki should not have said that on camera. We all know that Vicki feels strongly about not being filmed when it comes to touchy subjects. While clearly Vicki was stating the obvious about Tamra, a true friend would never have uttered those words on camera.

• Love 4

Very bad, hence why we never heard of Heather Paige Kent before RHOC. The best part was after Heather angrily berated Vicki about her purposely misquoted child custody comment, Tamra fake cried "How could you!" to Vicki. Then, immediately after, the camera purposely focused on Tamra turning her head the other way with an evil smile/smirk. Like I've said before, RHOC is now the most fake of the franchises, except for the fact that real lives are being ruined because of their bad overacting.

Get ready for Meghan's fake crying about Lee Ann's death in relation to Brooks, plus more of Tamra's bad soap opera acting, Sunday!

Yes, they took advantage of what Vicki said, no doubt. I completely agree. I just think Vicki should have kept her mouth shut, plain and simple. She knows, she clearly doesn't want Brianna and Shannon talking about Brooks on camera.

The majority of people know Tamra is her own worst enemy and is an idiot to have a sex party and wear next to nothing there. Vicki's comment about that, something we were ALL thinking, should have been kept to herself. When Vicki said Shannon deserved being cheated on, that really spoke volumes about her lack of feelings for anyone but number one. Look at how jealous she was when Laurie met George?

Agree, Heather and Tamra are over dramatic.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 5

i like brianna.......but, what universe does an ER nurse with only about 5 years or so experience make 6 figures?  maybe, maybe if the nurses have a good union.........but in oklahoma to have a nurse with about 5 or so years of experience make 6 figures?  in orange county, as a surgical nurse, maybe, or an RN at kaiser for like 10+ years......but oklahoma?  anyone care to shed some light on this?

There is a huge nursing shortage. Both Vicki and Brianna have said Brianna works 2 jobs. She's probably getting $70-80K in her primary job and picks up some hours PRN somewhere else at about $50/hour. That would get her to six figures. Even 10 hours a week at $50/hour would add $25K.

• Love 8

In part one of the reunion, she said she didn't bring it up as a story line because it was embarrassing.  Not to protect her children, but because it was embarrassing...to her.

I can understand that.  It is embarrassing to be rejected by your own child - even if you feel the other parent had undue influence.  Not saying that why, but I do empathize.

• Love 5

At the time of the sex party Simon had lost his quest for sole custody of the three Barney children.  Custody and visitation stayed the same with two younger children and Sidney and Tamra were in counseling.  It wasn't until after the Baptism Tamra went to court to try and force more counseling for Sidney the judge allowed Sidney to choose where she could live. 

My guess is Tamra gets a clear signal from the court that her RHOC behavior falls under entertainment and such behavior is irrelevant as to the court finding her unsuitable as a custodial parent.  The fact Sidney is embarrassed by her mother's behavior only weighs in due to the fact she is 17 and choose where to live.  So essentially the court won't make her give up a very highly paid job to have custody of her children. 

I don't think Tamra has an qualms about stripping her clothes off on camera-after all it is in the name of pop culture.  ;)

• Love 4

Here is the clip-apparently Tamra even knew Donn had been a long time cheater.  I think it is funny Vicki keeps telling Briana to shut up under her breath.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-7/videos/vickis-scandalous-personal-life  Briana just blows it off like what does it matter.

This is Briana doing it to her mother.  It is just wrong.

Well, I had forgotten all about that, thanks for the link! Vicki really is some piece of work. 

• Love 1

After suffering through this season, I thought of the funny moments that kept me watching, and those moments included Vicki. I've never laughed as hard as when she drove the golf cart, quite literally, up to the bar. Of all the women, I find Vicki the most real....flaws and all. IMO, the other women really have no story without Vicki, which is why I think the reunion was so sedate, Vicki wasn't going to engage. I feel bad for Vicki, she seems very depressed. She has lost her mom, the man she loves, and her daughter is a spiteful bitch. She must feel so betrayed. I hope to see her next season.

Boo Hoo Megan and Jim....reality TV is so hard. Do us a favor and never return. They are both assholes and Megan looks like a clown with her make-up.

Oh Heather, what an over-reaction on the child custody comment.

• Love 13

What was so worthy of gasps and head shaking that Alexis said in her response to Tamra being "saved"? Tamra (and Heather) were so cruel and ugly to Alexis she was brought to tears several times during her last season there.  As usual Tamra gets a pass, like she ALWAYS does. And the rest of them act so disgusted at Alexis' comments. I can't stand any of these women.  I don't think there's a damn thing wrong with what she said about Tamra. 

• Love 15

Is it bad that I'm starting to like Jimmy?  He's bitchy and all sorts of awkward but I'm starting to dig him.

Vicki was clearly over medicated.  And while she shouldn't have joked about Tamra, she's completely right.  It would be mortifying to have a mother like her.  Or Vicki.

• Love 9

I liked that Jim straight up admitted his behavior was what it was and it wasn't editing, but the whole "it's annoyhing there were cameras in my house" was irritating.  You signed your wife up to be on a stupid reality show.  What do you want?

I feel kind of bad for vicki, but she really dug her own grave.  She probably thought she would get a hot younger man like Tamra did when she divorced Donn.  Or she did it for brooks which is just sad as hell.

I don't understand why Brianna waffles back and forth between saying Vicki was in TWO abusive marriages but she loves Donn.  Was she implying that Donn was abusive?   She just seems inconsistent or prone to exaggeration to the point where I don't believe a lot of what she says.

I agree re: Alexis' statement.  I thought it was articulate and spot on.  I wanted to slap heather... "THAT IS SHOCKING".  She is such a theater kid... she reminds me of Alex Mccord in the sense that she is "on" all the time.  The most insightful thing Kelly Bensimon ever said.

Edited by Htm222
  • Love 12

And please Brianna (as someone upthread mentioned) stop with the black, ghoulish, souless eye make up.

Are any of these OC bitches happy with what they look like without all the face spackle and black eye makeup?

I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again. I saw Alexis in a grocery store about a year and half ago. She was in sweat pants, t-shirt and no make up. She looked very pretty.but I've always thought Alexis was the prettiest housewife even before i met her.

I didn't say SMARTEST, i said prettiest!

I agree with you.....Alexis is gorgeous and I really liked her.

• Love 6

On paper Alexis is having thing that I hate. Prosperity Christian, botoxed within an inch if her life, bleach blond, subservient wife etc. but damn if she didn't grow on me. Mostly because she never seemed malignant or intentially hurtful. Now I'm going to run away before the tomatoes start flying.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 19

I don't know what Alexis may have done to her face, if anything.  But not having those ridiculous duck lips improved her appearance significantly.  Less is more.

Tamra accepts credit from Andy for coming up with the term "Jesus Jugs," but she isn't that witty.  A blogger was using it as a nickname for Alexis well before Tamra decided to blurt it out on the reunion show.

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 7

It appears to me that Brianna is enjoying tearing her mom down on national television. She is so low class, and has she looked at the asshole she married and pro-created with? I think Brianna is afraid she won't get every penny of Vicki's money. Brooks appeared to make her mom happy, isn't that enough? Vicki is a grown woman and can do what she wants with her house, time and money. It's OK that Brianna didn't like Brooks, but her public hate campaign was nothing but cruel to her mom. And to show up on the reunion, filmed the week after their break-up, and continue her hate spewing is just cruel. Of course big mouth Brianna couldn't just keep her comments to herself......she's still working to obtain her own orange. And I don't believe for one minute that Brooks came on to that evil cow. Please!! Brianna will say anything to stay involved with this show.....F her mom's feelings. If I was Vicki, that car would be the last gift Brianna would see and I'd take quite a break from the relationship. This is just a show for the public, but for Vicki, this is her real life, and damn, this has to hurt.

So part 3 is all about the cancer issue and everyone ganging up on Vicki. As I said earlier, without Vicki, these women would have zero story lines.

Vicki may have taken something to get through the show, or she may be under a doctor's care for depression....either way, I don't agree that she was over-medicated. She was able to participate in the conversations and didn't fall asleep like Ramona did on the NY reunion. It appears that Vicki is tired of constant confrontation, and is mourning the loss of her mom and Brooks, and most likely realizes that her daughter is an asshole who will still embarrass her on national television over something as kind as the gift of a new 60,000 car. Vicki can't win with Brianna.

I hated Shannon's dress. Something about the middle looked odd and it seemed to be too tight to be comfortable on the couch. I don't know why they don't dress more comfortably for the reunion shows. Of all of them, I think Heather looked the best and Megan looked the worst. I find nothing attractive about Megan....neither her body or her face. She's just ugly inside and out. I feel the same about Brianna.

I think the cancer storyline killed the season and the reunion.

• Love 8

And please Brianna (as someone upthread mentioned) stop with the black, ghoulish, souless eye make up.

Are any of these OC bitches happy with what they look like without all the face spackle and black eye makeup?

I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again. I saw Alexis in a grocery store about a year and half ago. She was in sweat pants, t-shirt and no make up. She looked very pretty.but I've always thought Alexis was the prettiest housewife even before i met her.

I didn't say SMARTEST, i said prettiest!

So Tamra and Heather gave some long-ass explanation about how they learned Nicole was the woman David was having an affair with. I couldn't possibly follow it and didn't care enough to rewind. However, I did note that Heather related that she then went to another function and some ladies there were gossiping about David and the affair. She claimed she said something to them like "oh, we shouldn't be going there" and then she went into another confusing spiel about how someone texted Nicole and Nicole texted David and more "blah blah blah" that again I didn't give a shit about. 

Here's the thing: Does anyone here seriously believe that Heather did NOT stick her surgically altered little nose right into that gossip circle and eagerly participate in talking about the Beadors' marriage? Claiming she even told the others they should not be discussing it? Tell us another one, Heather. What a liar. Can't stand her.

I couldn't follow that conversation either. Heather said it was last year.....did she mean last season? And they showed Shannon showing the text to Tamra. I thought Shannon told Vicki that she didn't tell any of the girls about the affair? I was so confused and I even rewound it. LOL

• Love 3

Oh Brianna just back that bus up. You're "not your mom's top priority"???? She flew out to see you 14 dam times and gave you a $60,000car!!! What else do you want? A cookie? Spoiled dam brat.

And you're still butt hurt over girth Brooks???? Get a grip. If he said that to me I'd just say You Wish....not be carrying on about it years later. Sheesh.

If your so worried about your inheritance get it put into an irrevocable trust. I know that's a big word Brianna....look it up. Then you can let your mom live her life and make her own mistakes.

• Love 12

It appears to me that Brianna is enjoying tearing her mom down on national television. She is so low class, and has she looked at the asshole she married and pro-created with? I think Brianna is afraid she won't get every penny of Vicki's money. Brooks appeared to make her mom happy, isn't that enough? Vicki is a grown woman and can do what she wants with her house, time and money. It's OK that Brianna didn't like Brooks, but her public hate campaign was nothing but cruel to her mom. And to show up on the reunion, filmed the week after their break-up, and continue her hate spewing is just cruel. Of course big mouth Brianna couldn't just keep her comments to herself......she's still working to obtain her own orange. And I don't believe for one minute that Brooks came on to that evil cow. Please!! Brianna will say anything to stay involved with this show.....F her mom's feelings. If I was Vicki, that car would be the last gift Brianna would see and I'd take quite a break from the relationship. This is just a show for the public, but for Vicki, this is her real life, and damn, this has to hurt.

So part 3 is all about the cancer issue and everyone ganging up on Vicki. As I said earlier, without Vicki, these women would have zero story lines.

Vicki may have taken something to get through the show, or she may be under a doctor's care for depression....either way, I don't agree that she was over-medicated. She was able to participate in the conversations and didn't fall asleep like Ramona did on the NY reunion. It appears that Vicki is tired of constant confrontation, and is mourning the loss of her mom and Brooks, and most likely realizes that her daughter is an asshole who will still embarrass her on national television over something as kind as the gift of a new 60,000 car. Vicki can't win with Brianna.

I hated Shannon's dress. Something about the middle looked odd and it seemed to be too tight to be comfortable on the couch. I don't know why they don't dress more comfortably for the reunion shows. Of all of them, I think Heather looked the best and Megan looked the worst. I find nothing attractive about Megan....neither her body or her face. She's just ugly inside and out. I feel the same about Brianna.

I think the cancer storyline killed the season and the reunion.

Brooks and Vicki broke up in early August, the Reunion was filmed in early October.   I think Vicki has been travelling most of the time since she and Brooks split up.  From the sound of things Vicki has pretty much tried to "stay in touch" with Brooks since the break-up.

I love your summation about Briana.  Briana who accepted the car and then asked her mother if it was hush money to not talk about Brooks when Briana insisted on talking about Brooks on camera.

There was a certain inconsistency that nagged at me a bit.  Vicki admitted she has no contact with Donn and from what she has said in the past their contact had been through attorneys or with attorneys present.  So how is it Vicki knows Donn is upset because of Brooks moving in the house?  More importantly why is it any of Donn's business?  It sounded to me like something Briana inserted herself into.  "Mom, Donn won't talk to you because you  moved Brooks into the house."  Maybe Donn just plain doesn't like Vicki or agree with the financial settlement.  Of course Briana let's the world know  she had dinner with Donn,  "because see mom the men in your life like me best!  Especially the ones who cheat and abuse you. Except Brooks."   I also got the same impression about Nana-who I don't think was particularly kind,  Donn and add Tamra to the mix, placate Briana and her rantings about Brooks.  Tamra obviously does for financial gain.

• Love 5

I couldn't follow that conversation either. Heather said it was last year.....did she mean last season? And they showed Shannon showing the text to Tamra. I thought Shannon told Vicki that she didn't tell any of the girls about the affair? I was so confused and I even rewound it. LOL

A huge reason why Tamra hated her, and Gretchen for that matter.  They're both younger with slammin' bodies.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 7

I felt that Tamra revealed the situation with Sydney so that Heather could blast Vicki publically. I think Tamra and Heather decided on that before the reunion started.

I considered that as well, and would not be the least bit surprised if it were true. Heather and Tamra were both so prepared to be outraged. They really are terrible actors.

I believe this is exactly what happened. Heather and Tamra teamed up to surprise Vicki with an incident that did not appear on this season's episodes. It could only occur after Tamra's lousy acting scene about loosing her daughter. I can't wrap my head around Sidney not wishing to visit her mother at all. Though the small window of time I've seen what a vicious viper Tamrat is it shouldn't surprise me.

• Love 5

Oh Brianna just back that bus up. You're "not your mom's top priority"???? She flew out to see you 14 dam times and gave you a $60,000car!!! What else do you want? A cookie? Spoiled dam brat.

And you're still butt hurt over girth Brooks???? Get a grip. If he said that to me I'd just say You Wish....not be carrying on about it years later. Sheesh.

If your so worried about your inheritance get it put into an irrevocable trust. I know that's a big word Brianna....look it up. Then you can let your mom live her life and make her own mistakes.

I agree. My children are both married with new babies. I love them, but my top priority is my husband and our life together. Everyone is on their own now.

• Love 6

Everyone in the military stays in for at least 20 years-- at least no one serves 10 years and then gets out. 

Not all... but most.  I know quite a few people who didn't stay 20 years.  I know someone that were close and left after their initial contract was done. However most stay because they always throw re-signing bonuses at them.  I know someone that was going to leave numerous times and each time he was pulled back by the bonus. Then at some point you're only 4-6 years away so you figure "well, might as well stay in now"

I found it interesting that Andy held that little clip for the reunion.  What's the french word for shower?  Yeah, Andy! LOL

I don't think they held it for the reunion... just that it came out AT the reunion so they decided to show it.  To me it didn't seem like they showed it to them while doing the reunion (just to us viewers) but I could be wrong.

There is a huge nursing shortage. Both Vicki and Brianna have said Brianna works 2 jobs. She's probably getting $70-80K in her primary job and picks up some hours PRN somewhere else at about $50/hour. That would get her to six figures. Even 10 hours a week at $50/hour would add $25K.

Yep - Brianna said she works in two different ER's.  One being a pediatric ER (i think).  I don't know how the medical field works in terms of employment but there are probably a ton of hospitals where they live so she might work at two different ones giving her two different salaries.

• Love 3

Not all... but most.  I know quite a few people who didn't stay 20 years.  I know someone that were close and left after their initial contract was done. However most stay because they always throw re-signing bonuses at them.  I know someone that was going to leave numerous times and each time he was pulled back by the bonus. Then at some point you're only 4-6 years away so you figure "well, might as well stay in now"

I don't think they held it for the reunion... just that it came out AT the reunion so they decided to show it.  To me it didn't seem like they showed it to them while doing the reunion (just to us viewers) but I could be wrong.

Yep - Brianna said she works in two different ER's.  One being a pediatric ER (i think).  I don't know how the medical field works in terms of employment but there are probably a ton of hospitals where they live so she might work at two different ones giving her two different salaries.

Let's not forget Brianna, just like her mother, WORKS!

• Love 2

Briana and her nursing tales make me suspect.  Briana got her license in July of 2009 making her a nurse for six years not seven.  From the time Troy was born until very early this year Briana did not work.  So that is September 2012 through December 2014.  Originally she went back to work part time according to her mother.  Now she works at two  different hospitals.  I just question how does she manage to get these five and seven day breaks to go to California, New York, Disneyworld and work full time?  All within the first six months of the year.  It just doesn't add up.  When Vicki was back there is April it was to babysit so Briana could work.  So I totally don't understand how Briana works full time without childcare.  Don't get me wrong-I think it is great she is working especially with a nursing shortage I just don't think she earns or works nearly as much as she claims.  I especially don't think she started making six figures a year.  Briana has enjoyed some pretty nice vacations with her mom year after year.  I think she probably earns a pretty hefty paycheck from Bravo.

Which leaves me with my second calling Briana out-Vicki may not pay her mortgage but Vicki has said she picks up the tabs for these three week vacations abroad for Briana and Troy.  If I were Michael I would be nervous when it came time to divide mom's assets. 

• Love 4

All these reports about Donn being a swinger and a cheater are hearsay.

Can anyone tell that I agree ? ? ?

Which leaves me with my second calling Briana out-Vicki may not pay her mortgage but Vicki has said she picks up the tabs for these three week vacations abroad for Briana and Troy.

I assume she does.  If someone took me on fabulous vacations, that wouldn't deduct ten cents from my monthly bills. Technically, the grocery bill would be a little less when we're gone from home.  Gifts and vacations don't add to one's income.  This isn't saying I'm a fan of Vicki's children.

• Love 5

Briana and her nursing tales make me suspect.  Briana got her license in July of 2009 making her a nurse for six years not seven.  From the time Troy was born until very early this year Briana did not work.  So that is September 2012 through December 2014.  Originally she went back to work part time according to her mother.  Now she works at two  different hospitals.  I just question how does she manage to get these five and seven day breaks to go to California, New York, Disneyworld and work full time?  All within the first six months of the year.  It just doesn't add up.

Actually it does make sense to me. My son is a nurse. He works three 12 hour shifts a week and makes a ton of money. And its easy to pick up more shifts, or put yourself down for per diem work somewhere else and make a ton more. He's been at one hospital less than a year and already gotten a raise. Nurses make bank, I can easily believe that Brianna is making six figures, especially if she is working in pediatrics or ER, which are harder to staff and specialty positions.

• Love 10

Her schedule can't be all that bad if she can squeeze in 14 Vicki visits and 3 or 4 trips to Cali to be on this show.

Grandparents don't take visits to see their kids, they take visits to see their grandkids.  Brianna probably works and lets Vicki watch the boys at home instead of taking them to daycare. Or they're probably quick trips when Brianna isn't working certain days. 

Trust me, I KNOW THIS lol  my parents visit my brother's family almost every month and they could really care less if my brother is there spending time with them.  They're all about the grandsons lol  Even when my parents come visit me, they stay about a week but I normally don't take any work off. I wouldn't be able to take any real vacations if I did that.

• Love 5
Not all... but most.  I know quite a few people who didn't stay 20 years.  I know someone that were close and left after their initial contract was done.

I know a few of these...boys (only) who signed up immediately upon graduating from high school with stars and stripes in their eyes.  A couple of them left after getting married to young girls enamored of "a military man," who cried and whined for a couple of years until the guys left the service.  My nephew served for 14 years, married a girl in a "military town," and left the service after a couple of years of pressure from her and her family.  They divorced.  His service as a "gunner" didn't give him any skills in our local job market.  He has been regretting his decision to leave for years.

• Love 3

Briana and her nursing tales make me suspect.  Briana got her license in July of 2009 making her a nurse for six years not seven.  From the time Troy was born until very early this year Briana did not work.  So that is September 2012 through December 2014.  Originally she went back to work part time according to her mother.  Now she works at two  different hospitals.  I just question how does she manage to get these five and seven day breaks to go to California, New York, Disneyworld and work full time?  All within the first six months of the year.  It just doesn't add up.  When Vicki was back there is April it was to babysit so Briana could work.  So I totally don't understand how Briana works full time without childcare.  Don't get me wrong-I think it is great she is working especially with a nursing shortage I just don't think she earns or works nearly as much as she claims.  I especially don't think she started making six figures a year.  Briana has enjoyed some pretty nice vacations with her mom year after year.  I think she probably earns a pretty hefty paycheck from Bravo.

Which leaves me with my second calling Briana out-Vicki may not pay her mortgage but Vicki has said she picks up the tabs for these three week vacations abroad for Briana and Troy.  If I were Michael I would be nervous when it came time to divide mom's assets. 

My niece is an ER nurse and she works 12 hour shifts for a week then has the following week off. It is a common practice in hospital/nursing. She also makes really good money, over 100K a year working at just 1 hospital in a smallish more rural hospital.

• Love 4

Can anyone tell that I agree ? ? ?

I assume she does.  If someone took me on fabulous vacations, that wouldn't deduct ten cents from my monthly bills. Technically, the grocery bill would be a little less when we're gone from home.  Gifts and vacations don't add to one's income.  This isn't saying I'm a fan of Vicki's children.

I don't think Brooks said specifically Vicki paid her monthly bills.  I mean she did buy her a car unless  that was fake so that helps with reduce the monthly load.  I and I forgot the trip to Chicago in February.

Actually it does make sense to me. My son is a nurse. He works three 12 hour shifts a week and makes a ton of money. And its easy to pick up more shifts, or put yourself down for per diem work somewhere else and make a ton more. He's been at one hospital less than a year and already gotten a raise. Nurses make bank, I can easily believe that Brianna is making six figures, especially if she is working in pediatrics or ER, which are harder to staff and specialty positions.

Briana claims she has no child care other than her mother.  So that would leave the two days a week her husband doesn't work or when Vicki is visiting and Vicki visited once  between January and the end of filming.  Again the pieces of the puzzle Briana lays out are hard to see fitting together.  I would assume if her husband had back surgery and was oh so sick he was probably not physically up to watching the kids the first two weeks.   

I don't see what difference it makes if he had the same mistress or multiple ones. Maybe they did have an open marriage. I don't care as it wasn't my marriage. I can see Vicki staying even if she wasn't cheating at first. 1) she is needy as hell and 2) Donn provided a lifestyle that she couldn't obtain on her own with two kids. Heck, Shannon is staying with her husband who carried on an 8-9 month long affair, left her ass and came crawling back after the mistress decided to stay with her husband instead. What is her excuse? Shannon has the financial means to leave and doesn't. Again, it's their marriage and only she knows why she stays.

And yet Heather is cool questioning someone's medical diagnosis and asking for a person's medical records. The only reason she is backing Tamra is because she wants to be in the "cool" group.

In my opinion questioning Brooks medical diagnosis after hearing for yourself several lies is entirely different than questioning someone's parenting abilities. I think that Tamra really does love her kids. As long as her kids are not being abused or harmed who is anyone to question how she raise her kids. Everyone's parenting style is different and is really no one's business. Brooks, on the other hand, told lies after lie about his diagnosis/treatment. He even involved Terry in his lies so Heather does have a right to question it.

• Love 2

In my opinion questioning Brooks medical diagnosis after hearing for yourself several lies is entirely different than questioning someone's parenting abilities. I think that Tamra really does love her kids. As long as her kids are not being abused or harmed who is anyone to question how she raise her kids. Everyone's parenting style is different and is really no one's business. Brooks, on the other hand, told lies after lie about his diagnosis/treatment. He even involved Terry in his lies so Heather does have a right to question it.

Well AFAIK, Vicki didn't question whether or not Tamra loved her kids or anything like that. At all. What she said was that her kids probably won't be happy with what their mom is doing (dancing around in see thru lingerie with a strap on dildo on national television) and she is risking the custody of her other two kids. If you're going to quote me, get it right.

• Love 4

I'm pretty sure that the military provides free child care or very low tuition fees. My brother and sil were both in the air force and they have three children that were in daycare. Plus they had a housing allowance. Ryan should be receiving these benefits as well.

• Love 4

Is it bad that I'm starting to like Jimmy?  He's bitchy and all sorts of awkward but I'm starting to dig him.

Well, he can be refreshing because his point of view is usually very sensible & logical.  Actually, I can relate to that & I like it.  Where he loses me is the way he treats people.  Seriously, you can tell from the way he speaks to people (er, his wife -- and pretty much everybody else), this is just NOT a nice guy -- at all.  Is it that he's been married 3 times before 45 another tipoff he ain't a nice guy?  Maybe.  

For me, I intensely dislike his superior/pompous/arrogant attitude.  He doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor either.  Looked to me like Satan Andy has a crush on him.  I got the vibe he wanted to reach out to him when he was sitting on the couch.  Ew.  But that crush will get his ET wife another season.  Yuck.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

Dangit, ya'll covered everything I came to say.

The embryo conversation between Heather and Andy was rather tacky, as was Heather's conceit in stating what good genetics they contain.

Giggle moment #1.  "we've got great genes, Terry's a Jewish doctor".   I didn't realize we were attributing career choices to genetics now.

I laughed so hard when they were talking about how Jimmy was pissed that Megan pulled him into the drama at Tamra's sex party, and Shannon said that NONE of the husbands would appreciate that. Yea, I can see David and Eddie being equally annoyed. But have you met Terry? If you wanted him involved in the drama, he'd come a'runnin!

Lastly, if you've gotten to the ripe ol age of 50-whatever-Vicki-is and you don't know what a freaking mammal is, it's time to reevaluate some things, especially the way you harp on everyone about "getting an education". 

Girl.  whoever has that Michael Jackson microphone, please pass it on down here.   You are not allllllooooone.   I was like somebody please lean over and tell Shannon what a yenta is because, just n'uh uh.

My fave was when she categorized some of her guesses as animals.    If she offered me one of whatever was in her system, I'd take it and plunk my ass down next to Tamra and Chucky grin all night.

We are just going to have to agree to disagree with that because I don't care how many times Gretchen denied it, I definitely believe that she slept with that guy several times while proclaiming Jeff as her twu luv. Since Vicki didn't act like her marriage was a bed of roses, I don't see how that makes her a hypocrite.

She practically Hester Prynned this girl to death about infidelities she herself was participating in at the time.  Don't mind me, the thread has moved on, she's a hypocrite, water's wet and like that.

So Tamra and Heather gave some long-ass explanation about how they learned Nicole was the woman David was having an affair with. I couldn't possibly follow it and didn't care enough to rewind. However, I did note that Heather related that she then went to another function and some ladies there were gossiping about David and the affair. She claimed she said something to them like "oh, we shouldn't be going there" and then she went into another confusing spiel about how someone texted Nicole and Nicole texted David and more "blah blah blah" that again I didn't give a shit about. 

Here's the thing: Does anyone here seriously believe that Heather did NOT stick her surgically altered little nose right into that gossip circle and eagerly participate in talking about the Beadors' marriage? Claiming she even told the others they should not be discussing it? Tell us another one, Heather. What a liar. Can't stand her.

Nerp.  If anything that clip where Vicki's slamming Tamra for sex party shenanigans and Heather's giggling under her clothes is a demonstration of her more likely reaction of being fine or at least tolerant of a thing in the moment and rewriting it after the fact.   She said she stayed for that lunch.  Now if you're such an advocate of the way your new friend is being treated what are you still doing sitting around kee-keeing with these heffas?

Giggle moment #2 was when Shannon was describing having run into David's mistress and Andy goes, the mistress is backstage, let's bring her out.   You're shitty Cohen, but sometimes you make me laugh. 

• Love 12

Well, he can be refreshing because his point of view is usually very sensible & logical.  Actually, I can relate to that & I like it.  Where he loses me is the way he treats people.  Seriously, you can tell from the way he speaks to people (er, his wife -- and pretty much everybody else), this is just NOT a nice guy -- at all.  Is it that he's been married 3 times before 45 another tipoff he ain't a nice guy?  Maybe.  

For me, I intensely dislike his superior/pompous/arrogant attitude.  He doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor either.  Looked to me like Satan Andy has a crush on him.  I got the vibe he wanted to reach out to him when he was sitting on the couch.  Ew.  But that crush will get his ET wife another season.  Yuck.

Yeah, Jimmy wasn't happy when someone asked him if he was married to Megan King Edmonds. He has quite the ego.

• Love 4

This is what transpired.  Tamra told Heathe,r David was divorcing Shannon via e-mail and was moving out.  Tamra and heather were having a fake lunch for filming purposes.  Heather happened to be hosting a private luncheon at the same restaurant. Tamra left the fake lunch and went over to Shannon's to offer more moral support (get more dirt on her). ANONYMOUS TEXTER claims Heather announced to the room that the Beadors were divorcing.  ANONYMOUS TEXTER texted Nicole (David's bang) and told her of Heather's pronouncement during the luncheon.  Nicole then texted or called David and David texted Shannon who got the text  as she was filming with Tamra.  Tamra when asked if she had told Heather lied.  later than evening after they apparently had patched things up-Shannon went to heather's to learn/demand the source who leaked the text.

I have no idea why heather would know the identity of the bang Nicole from her texting David about the gossip.  It would seem that there had to be some additional small talk going on at the private luncheon.  Heather conveniently leaves out she told the group of the e-mail.  Now it is all about being concerned about her nemesis at the time Shannon.

• Love 4

I couldn't stand how Tamra, Heather, Shannon, and Meghan backed each other up over anything that Andy threw at them.  I half expect them to be braidng each others hair in part 3.   Whining and complaining aren't good reasons for cheating?  How about adding in not having sex or sleeping in the same bed with your husband while feeling yourself ill all the time and taking quack remedies.  Sounds downright victorian.   Anyone notice the brief flash of a smile by Jim when he said they were "exploring" their babymaking options?  It's almost like he was pleased with himself for remembering that line.  Yeah, I'm talking to you Mr. Vasectomy and Ms. Sourpuss.  Gretchen tried that same storyline and it didn't fly with her either.  Of course, everything Vicki said or did was wrong, wrong, wrong.  And not only wrong for what she actually said or did.  Vicki forgot to take into account the feelings of those who just heard or were in the vicinity of her actions.  I'm surprised they didn't complain to Andy "Vicki is breathing in my direction!  Make her stop!" 

• Love 11

Most definitely.  But that's what I'm sort of digging about him!  He's a bitchy jerk, but he is who he is.  And it makes for interesting TV because I feel like he is genuinely *that* person and not making comments like "Zip it" to become a reality TV star.

• Love 2

Of course, everything Vicki said or did was wrong, wrong, wrong.  And not only wrong for what she actually said or did.  Vicki forgot to take into account the feelings of those who just heard or were in the vicinity of her actions.  I'm surprised they didn't complain to Andy "Vicki is breathing in my direction!  Make her stop!"

They need to take a look at the New Jersey franchise. Everybody turned against Teresa trying to get her kicked off and when she finally "went away" (prison in case you didn't watch RHoNJ) there was like one season and then it was put in "hiatus".
  • Love 4

I'm pretty sure that the military provides free child care or very low tuition fees. My brother and sil were both in the air force and they have three children that were in daycare. Plus they had a housing allowance. Ryan should be receiving these benefits as well.

I don't think the armed forces are in the child care business.  There can be private child care providers on and off base, but the cost is paid by the servicemember, not the service.   

• Love 3

I still don't really know who this guy is. Was he really all that famous of a player?

I think he's famous in St. Louis, and baseball fans know who he is.  But I don't think he ever became a famous name in non-baseball media like A-Rod, Pete Rose, Hank Aaron, or Willie Mays (and yes I am dating myself). 

• Love 4

I still don't really know who this guy is. Was he really all that famous of a player?

Yep he is known for spectacular catches: 

To the point he was teased he was making them more dramatic to get on the evening sports reel.

• Love 6

Am I really the only one who enjoyed part 2?  I guess my expectations of them are different then most, possibly because I don't have any when it comes to a reality tv show.  (expectations, that is). I had a good laugh from the hair and make up to the clothing and then to Vicki being so sedated I thought she was going to start to drool. 

For me, as a viewer since day one, I've never liked Vicki, so it was refreshing to see the other women bonding in their fervor over her lies and other assorted bullshit.   And now I'm going to catch up on the rest of the thread, it's been the most interesting reading today! 

• Love 7

I think he's famous in St. Louis, and baseball fans know who he is.  But I don't think he ever became a famous name in non-baseball media like A-Rod, Pete Rose, Hank Aaron, or Willie Mays (and yes I am dating myself). 

Huge Yankee fan here (about the same era as you), but I know Jim Edmonds as a huge sports star, massive fielder.  Very respected in his industry, well spoken of.  His personal life, not even on my radar.

• Love 6

I don't think Brooks said specifically Vicki paid her monthly bills.  I mean she did buy her a car unless  that was fake so that helps with reduce the monthly load.  I and I forgot the trip to Chicago in February.

Briana claims she has no child care other than her mother.  So that would leave the two days a week her husband doesn't work or when Vicki is visiting and Vicki visited once  between January and the end of filming.  Again the pieces of the puzzle Briana lays out are hard to see fitting together.  I would assume if her husband had back surgery and was oh so sick he was probably not physically up to watching the kids the first two weeks.   

Didn't Briana tweet or blog that she paid for 1/2 of the new carVicki got her on the show this season? I don't think Vicki outright bought Briana that car, much like the last car she bought her then told her she, Briana, was to make the monthly payments on it. LOL

• Love 1