Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Donn had a girlfriend throughout the marriage.  Sad Vicki's only choices seem to be adulterer and Brooks.  St. Briana knew about it and thought it okay.  These are some screwed up people who think infidelity is okay as long as you get to spend the holidays together.  Donn was also pretty rude to Alexis and Gretchen because he was so not phony.  I think having a girlfriend and renewing your vows is about as phony as it gets.

Donn was good on the show but I would think even Vicki could do better.

Vicki was cheating during her marriage to Donn too. She has admitted it several times. Vicki was already involved with Brooks before her marriage was over and that included the vow renewal.

Brianna knew about what Vicki was doing and did NOT think it was ok.    I don't remember ever hearing Brianna saying she thought it was ok for Donn.

• Love 9

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Megan whining about how haaaard it was to have the cameras constantly there made it sound like she had no other choice.  If it was really that tough we won't see her next year but somehow I'm thinking she loves the fame too much to quit. 

Might as well happen.  I thought it was really getting to be a pile-on; I mean Andy went out of his way to pick on her over some dumb comment calling sharks mammels?   Really Andy?  I don't blame her for popping a couple Xanax or whatever she took. I hate when these reunions become a pile on one person. 

I do feel sorry for her; she is so needy that she was willing to risk her marriage, her family, her money, everything for Crooks. 

And speaking of Crooks, did I hear him tell Andy they had to do the taped interview because of his "work" schedule???  Puh-lease.   Crooks got a job?   I don't believe it and wouldn't even if I saw a paystub.   He just wanted to flap his lying gums without any pushback.  Coward.

Plus - he got a free, all expenses paid trip to New York!!  (You know - in between the non-cancer treatments and moving into a new place in Florida....)

• Love 7

I was so confused about Jimmy randomly showing up on the couch. Is he the only Real Husband of the OC we're going to get this time around, or is there going to be another segment with all of them? I'm guessing David doesn't want to have to answer questions about the affair, and I suppose Terry is too busy and I don't know where Eddie was. Usually they are all on in a group.

I totally believe a drunk Brooks may have made an inappropriate comment about his "wee-wee" to Briana, but I don't know if that necessarily equals "hitting on her." I think she exaggerates some of her stories for the benefit of the cameras and the viewers.

• Love 11

So Brianna handed Vicks the victim card. So now Vicks narrative for all the shit that she and Brooks pulled is that she was "scared of him". But clearly that didn't work because since the reunion, isn't she is on the outs with most of the other hos?

I agree with this - Vicki can't say anything derogatory about Brooks but Brianna can.

Exactly. Vicki doesn't ever want to be alone. But she also wants to go have her girl's trips and insurance conventions (whatever-the-fuck she does). She basically wants someone to live in her house, so they'll be there when she is, but can't complain if she's not there often. She should just hire an adult nanny or paid companion of some sort. 

I always assumed Brooks filled that role...

• Love 11

Vicki was cheating during her marriage to Donn too. She has admitted it several times. Vicki was already involved with Brooks before her marriage was over and that included the vow renewal.

Brianna knew about what Vicki was doing and did NOT think it was ok.    I don't remember ever hearing Brianna saying she thought it was ok for Donn.

Well, when Vicki dropped that bombshell, Brianna was asked about it to see if it were true, she basically shrugged and nodded without saying anything negative about it. Brianna was more focused on vicki's relationship with Brooks during her marriage with Donn (which at the time was said to just be an "emotional" affair but I don't think anybody believed that).
  • Love 2

Very little is interesting to me this season. It is the same crap over and over even the reunion. In seasons past I would re-watch the episodes,  this season they were deleted as soon as they aired.

I gave up the show for two seasons because it had become the same old cat fights all the time. It wasn't fun. I'm getting that same feeling again.

meh.

• Love 10

I know Vicki is a piece of work but for some reason she does not bother me. On the other hand Briana annoys the living daylights out of me.

Edited by Xcptnl
  • Love 15

I think Shannon is prettier than the mistress.  

My husband walked into the room as I was watching the reunion and made a few interesting observations. He said Meghan looked like a giraffe because of her long neck.  He also thought she was hot. During Brooks interview, he said ... that guy is a liar.

• Love 1
I believe that people will start rolling their eyes (I already have) while listening to Heather enunciate words like a speech teacher giving lessons to students.

For some reason I love her so-called snootiness...and especially her elocution.  (I pronounce all of this with precision)

• Love 9

I am speaking to Donn's actions and him being such a good guy.  Briana at one of the Reunions said she knew Donn had a girlfriend and didn't seem it mattered to her it was all about her mom and Brooks. I never said it implied that Briana thought her mother's affair with Brooks was okay.   I think Vicki affairs are also wrong and apparently occurred after Donn's-these are just screwed up people, who think that the reason a relationship breaks down is because one person is travelling too much.  Briana seems to feel that Donn should stick arounf because it makes her life easier.  Screwed up people.

• Love 1

I am speaking to Donn's actions and him being such a good guy.  Briana at one of the Reunions said she knew Donn had a girlfriend and didn't seem it mattered to her it was all about her mom and Brooks. I never said it implied that Briana thought her mother's affair with Brooks was okay.   I think Vicki affairs are also wrong and apparently occurred after Donn's-these are just screwed up people, who think that the reason a relationship breaks down is because one person is travelling too much.  Briana seems to feel that Donn should stick arounf because it makes her life easier.  Screwed up people.

Also, Donn didn't mean two craps to Brianna until Vicki got divorced. Before that, she said Donn was just some guy her mom married.

• Love 17

Regarding any of the minor offspring of the housewives watching the show: I've seen a handful of reality show scenes (mostly housewives-ish types) being filmed and they are all very much set up, staged, scripted etc. Not reality at all. If those people chose to be on these shows and open their life up for scrutiny, it is important for the kids involved to see the difference between what goes on in shooting and what appears on the TV - editing, sound bites, all of the manipulation. There's no way you can keep the fall out of a long term affair hidden from elementary school age (At least) kids, whether you are a public figure or not.

I was so confused about Jimmy randomly showing up on the couch. Is he the only Real Husband of the OC we're going to get this time around, or is there going to be another segment with all of them?

I could have sworn I saw a preview somewhere of David out there, but I could be wrong. 

Oh, absolutely. But there was some degree of a romantic involvement going on there as well. Makes things sticky. Now they're not together anymore. And she's all alone again. She should hire an adult au pair. Someone who can live in and always be there to make her feel less alone, but then when Vicki decides to take her 10th vacation of the year, that person can go live their life and not feel jilted. 

• Love 1

Donn had a girlfriend throughout the marriage. Sad Vicki's only choices seem to be adulterer and Brooks. St. Briana knew about it and thought it okay. These are some screwed up people who think infidelity is okay as long as you get to spend the holidays together. Donn was also pretty rude to Alexis and Gretchen because he was so not phony. I think having a girlfriend and renewing your vows is about as phony as it gets.

Oh, I forgot to add.  So Donn is semi retired and playing golf four times a week because of the settlement from the divorce yet Vicks is working, working, working.  Sorry that doesn't even make sense if you didn't have a prenup.  It's more like different lifestyle choices.  You're such a martyr Vicks and she definitely regretted divorcing him.  I realize Donn was no angel but neither was she but it was a lot easier for her than what she's going through now.  She had a lot more control over the fantasy of who she's portraying.

It was kind of sad watching Vicks.  She looked like a defeated person.  And it wasn't about whatever drugs she took before filming.  She got called out big time.

And as some others have stated, Brooks has something or somethings on Vicks.  I 'almost' feel sorry for her.  Note I stated 'almost'.

Who initiated Vicki and Donn's divorce? I was just wondering if Vicki did because she thought she would have some great jet setter lifestyle without Donn due to her job at Bravo, or did Donn get fed up with all the cameras and drama all the time. 

Yes, Brianna was often seen as the voice of reason, many seasons ago. Andy said it often way back when! Our impression of Brianna took a sharp turn for the worst when she hooked up with Ryan, agreed. Since then, her decisions and actions have been questionable. In the early seasons Brianna was viewed as independent and ready to move away from Vicky as she became an adult. (just like Michael). When Vicky & Donn separated, Vicks hooked up with Brooks and Brianna married Ryan, we began to see that we were wrong, the Apple did not fall very far from the tree as we initially believed!

Brianna is her mothers daughter through no fault of her own. As bright as she may be, she still had to grow up with that lunatic and much of her own reaction to her life and Vicki's, are learned behaviour. She really can't help herself. If she is in a bad relationship, she only has to look to her own mommy dearest for clues as to why she would pick a Ryan. is she semi-unstable? Look at her mother. She may have been OK in school when she had a lot of distractions but not with a family of her own and Vicki as her "life coach", she is always going to lose if she doesn't get counseling.

Edited by The Real Real
  • Love 6

Donn had a girlfriend throughout the marriage.  Sad Vicki's only choices seem to be adulterer and Brooks.  St. Briana knew about it and thought it okay.  These are some screwed up people who think infidelity is okay as long as you get to spend the holidays together.  Donn was also pretty rude to Alexis and Gretchen because he was so not phony.  I think having a girlfriend and renewing your vows is about as phony as it gets.

I agree with this - Vicki can't say anything derogatory about Brooks but Brianna can.

Also, Donn didn't mean two craps to Brianna until Vicki got divorced. Before that, she said Donn was just some guy her mom married.

And Vicki cheated throughout the marriage as well. We only have Vicki's word that Donn had a GF the entire time they were married and she only said that, IMO, to take the heat off of her cheating. I don't know that Briana thought Donn's cheating was OK or that she knew about it while they were still married.

According to reports, Vicki and Brooks signed an agreement that neither of themcan speak badly about the other on the show or in interviews to the press, so it is possible that Vicki is allowing Briana to take the lead in revealing the real Brooks.

When did Briana fnd out that Donn was cheating on Vicki though? Something tells me she found out after she found out Vicki was cheating on Donn with Brooks. I can see Vicki revealing that, when/if Briana confronted her about Brooks, to make herself look less guilty.

I think Briana realized that Donn was a better person after she saw/met Brooks. LOL

Sorry, my computer is messing up my responses to quotes" LOL

• Love 4

What Vicki needs in a relationship is a human Depends.   Industrial strength and size because she is a never ending pile of shit.

The only one that seems to put up with her is that moron Billy, who likes all the trips she provides.  He just has to keep drinking from sizzle sticks and agree with everything she says and does.

That or he was one of Dr. Walter Freeman's last patients.

• Love 11

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/02/23/report-donn-gunvalson-caught-frequenting-sex-club-likes-to-engage-in-public-sex-plus-heather-dubrow-tells-alexis-to-lay-off/

I started to post about this and decided to find the link because I was doubting my own memory. I really liked Donn but I find this creepy. And if we learned anything from Whistler its that Vicki NEVER SLEPT WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS in her life.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 4

The embryo conversation between Heather and Andy was rather tacky, as was Heather's conceit in stating what good genetics they contain.

Those embryos are part Terry.  So we would have the spawn of Satan raised by Satan Andy.  What could go wrong?  That would portend the coming of the apocalypse.  

I don't know the exact number but there were something like 17 or 18 episodes this season. My hands-down absolute favorite moment in the entire season was watching drunk Shannon, Vicki and Tamra rocking out to the ringing cell phone. I cannot count the number of times I have done this on a night out with my girls. Out of all the manufactured bullshit we were given this season, this was one of the very few moments that seemed true and authentic to me. I'm not a fan but Shannon's face and her immediately breaking out the dance moves makes me laugh every single time.

From your fingers to Satan Andy's eyes!  I too would much rather see scenes like this.  Enough with the faux drama.

If Brooks hit on Brianna it was probably from behind, thinking it was Vicki.  After all a pregnant Brianna is likely to have her clothes fitting too tightly when she is in, let's say, expansion mode.  Material stretched precariously across a wide ass - from behind, I would think it was Vicki.  She likes her clothes half a stitch from exploding. 

• Love 6

So after kind of watching it a second time a couple of things piqued my interest.  The first being was Vicki taking some kind of drug the night of Tamra's sex party?  I guess I am use to Vicki and her blowhard offensive comments disguised as advice and opinion but geez the level the night of the sex party.

First there were the comments about Tamra losing her kids.  I get Vicki doesn't like talking about sex she just excels at adultery.  Second there was the really poor attack on Jim and Meghan's marriage.  Even Shannon was uncomfortable with the blast.  Third there was  making up the "challenging two months" story.  Is Vicki some sort of Teflon OG that she thinks these things won't catch up with her. 

The next thing I found a little disturbing is after Vicki was taking a few hits from Jim and Heather, Briana torpedoes her.  What is wrong with the dynamic with these people?  Brooks is gone from Vicki's life and all Briana wants to do is spike the ball in the end zone on her mother's face.  The rest is yet to come.  Briana should not be that consumed with her mother's lovers and ex husband. I kind of liked the Briana that stood up to the other women in San Francisco when they were addressing Vicki's bad behavior.  That is what a family member does. She was supportive but not rude. Again a screwed up dynamic when Briana's husband was clearly in the wrong, he flipped his bitch switch claiming Vicki was wrong to give a distraught Judy a hug.  These people are what Gretchen has accused Vicki of being hypocrites.

• Love 6

Who initiated Vicki and Donn's divorce? I was just wondering if Vicki did because she thought she would have some great jet setter lifestyle without Donn due to her job at Bravo, or did Donn get fed up with all the cameras and drama all the time.

It is my understanding that Vicki initiated the divorce because things with Brooks were heating up. Keep in mind that this was going on while planning and doing the vow renewal. I think Donn said he was blindsided because he thought they were legitimately trying to work things out.

And Vicki cheated throughout the marriage as well. We only have Vicki's word that Donn had a GF the entire time they were married and she only said that, IMO, to take the heat off of her cheating. I don't know that Briana thought Donn's cheating was OK or that she knew about it while they were still married.

According to reports, Vicki and Brooks signed an agreement that neither of themcan speak badly about the other on the show or in interviews to the press, so it is possible that Vicki is allowing Briana to take the lead in revealing the real Brooks.

When did Briana fnd out that Donn was cheating on Vicki though? Something tells me she found out after she found out Vicki was cheating on Donn with Brooks. I can see Vicki revealing that, when/if Briana confronted her about Brooks, to make herself look less guilty.

I think Briana realized that Donn was a better person after she saw/met Brooks. LOL

How long have you watched this show? I ask because the Vicki/Donn thing didn't shake out the way you describe. BOTH parties acknowledged Donn's longtime mistress AND the fact that Vicki knew about it. Brianna also acknowledged that she knew about it while the two were married. Yes, Vicki did cheat (although not as long as Donn did) but it is all moot because both parties knew about it and accepted it. At that point, the ONLY thing Vicki would (should?) feel guilty about is leading Donn to believe that they were working things out around their vow renewal when she was actually seeing Brooks. Heck, they didn't even take family vacations together (Vicki and the kids would do a vacation and then she and Donn would take one) so we aren't talking about some traditional "Leave It to Beaver" situation that was destroyed by evil witch Vicki. That is just rewriting history.
  • Love 4

Yes, we only have Vicki's word about Donn and Vicki is a liar. Not only that, she has always made it sound like she was wealthy and the divorce documents prove that is far from the truth. 

We don't know what Donn is doing now, but it is in black and white that he certainly is not living large and not working on what he got out of the divorce.  

I think the only thing that is for sure is that he is happy as a pig in shit to be rid of Vicki.   He would probably be smiling flipping burgers than to ever have to hear her voice or see her face.

Actions also speak louder than words and he has gone away, not commented and that says a lot to me.

• Love 11

It is my understanding that Vicki initiated the divorce because things with Brooks were heating up. Keep in mind that this was going on while planning and doing the vow renewal. I think Donn said he was blindsided because he thought they were legitimately trying to work things out.

How long have you watched this show? I ask because the Vicki/Donn thing didn't shake out the way you describe. BOTH parties acknowledged Donn's longtime mistress AND the fact that Vicki knew about it. Brianna also acknowledged that she knew about it while the two were married. Yes, Vicki did cheat (although not as long as Donn did) but it is all moot because both parties knew about it and accepted it. At that point, the ONLY thing Vicki would (should?) feel guilty about is leading Donn to believe that they were working things out around their vow renewal when she was actually seeing Brooks. Heck, they didn't even take family vacations together (Vicki and the kids would do a vacation and then she and Donn would take one) so we aren't talking about some traditional "Leave It to Beaver" situation that was destroyed by evil witch Vicki. That is just rewriting history.

I have watched all episodes of the OC show but I never heard Donn admit to cheating the entire marriage but I also didn't read the blogs or interviews off camera so I may have missed it.

I do agree, Vicki was wrong to mislead Donn that they were working things out while she was involved with Brooks.

Here is the clip-apparently Tamra even knew Donn had been a long time cheater.  I think it is funny Vicki keeps telling Briana to shut up under her breath.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-7/videos/vickis-scandalous-personal-life  Briana just blows it off like what does it matter.

This is Briana doing it to her mother.  It is just wrong.

• Love 4

Here is the clip-apparently Tamra even knew Donn had been a long time cheater.  I think it is funny Vicki keeps telling Briana to shut up under her breath.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-7/videos/vickis-scandalous-personal-life  Briana just blows it off like what does it matter.

This is why I'm wondering why Donn's cheating is being called into question. That was known before Vicki's cheating and she couldn't even play the wronged party because she had to admit that she knew the whole time and accepted it. Heck, I don't even remember either of them pretending that they had this wonderful, perfect marriage. At points in the earlier seasons, it seemed like they straight up hated each other.
  • Love 2

Thanks for the link/reminder BUT I don't remember Donn ever, EVER, saying that he cheated on Vicki their entire marriage. He did admit to cheating, Yes, but when did he ever admit that he had a GF, that he dated prior to marrying Vicki, during the whole marriage? I only remember Vicki telling that story and she only did so to excuse her own cheating during the marriage.

• Love 3

She made that statement when she was 16 years old during the first season.  A lot can change between your teen and early adulthood. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/02/23/report-donn-gunvalson-caught-frequenting-sex-club-likes-to-engage-in-public-sex-plus-heather-dubrow-tells-alexis-to-lay-off/

I started to post about this and decided to find the link because I was doubting my own memory. I really liked Donn but I find this creepy. And if we learned anything from Whistler its that Vicki NEVER SLEPT WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS in her life.

LMAO!  Freaking Vicki.  I think she did sleep with MULTIPLE PARTNERS in the FAMILY VAN!!  ;)

Yeah I like Don for the most part,  but I certainly don't want to think of him in a sex club! Yikers.

• Love 7

Did anyone catch Alexis on WWHL last night? I honestly would not have known it was her. Per usual, Andy asked her immediately what she had done to herself, and she said nothing - she just wasn't wearing as much makeup as usual. Andy looked perplexed, because she was clearly wearing a ton of makeup. He said later that he was getting tons of comments about her appearance and that the folks at home clearly thought she had done something. Why do these people lie about such obvious things?

I remember Alexis shown without make-up and she did look more like her unmade-up self. Her make-up was toned down on her usual vibrant color pallet. So I really do think she hasn't done much other than the usual botox and whatever specialty machine is in vogue.
  • Love 6

I think Shannon is prettier than the mistress.  

My husband walked into the room as I was watching the reunion and made a few interesting observations. He said Meghan looked like a giraffe because of her long neck.  He also thought she was hot. During Brooks interview, he said ... that guy is a liar.

Just from watching Brooks, and especially during that interview with Andy, it's easy to see when he is lying....he has a "tell".  I think whenever he is telling a lie, his eyes get wider, and he raises his eyebrows - plus, his voice drops down a little.

• Love 4

This is why I'm wondering why Donn's cheating is being called into question. That was known before Vicki's cheating and she couldn't even play the wronged party because she had to admit that she knew the whole time and accepted it. Heck, I don't even remember either of them pretending that they had this wonderful, perfect marriage. At points in the earlier seasons, it seemed like they straight up hated each other.

Donn admitted to cheating during the marriage BUT I never heard him confirm that he had a GF throughout the entire marriage, only Vicki made that claim as far as I know. I also don't remember Vicki saying he, Donn, was a cheater their entire marriage until after her own cheating came to light but I was not reading blogs/reports/interviews the HW gave back then so I may have missed it. Do you, or anyone else, have a link to an article/video/tape, of Donn saying the long term GF was true? If so, I would like to hear/red him admitting to it. Not that I think Donn is all that but IMO, Vicki has no problem making these types of claims to keep the heat off of herself. LOL

• Love 1

Donn admitted to cheating during the marriage BUT I never heard him confirm that he had a GF throughout the entire marriage, only Vicki made that claim as far as I know. I also don't remember Vicki saying he, Donn, was a cheater their entire marriage until after her own cheating came to light but I was not reading blogs/reports/interviews the HW gave back then so I may have missed it. Do you, or anyone else, have a link to an article/video/tape, of Donn saying the long term GF was true? If so, I would like to hear/red him admitting to it. Not that I think Donn is all that but IMO, Vicki has no problem making these types of claims to keep the heat off of herself. LOL

Sorry but I'm not going to search the Internet for all that. What I can tell you is that he never, ever denied it even when he was at the reunion via satellite. Is your contention that he cheated just once or something? That Vicki is some bigger cheater? What difference does that make when both acknowledged cheating during their marriage while married and accepted said cheating? It was their relationship and they can conduct however they see fit.

• Love 5

IMO, Vicki doesn't stay with him because he's just a wonderful guy who treats her like a queen, it's because she HATES being alone and he's the only one currently willing to fill her love tank. 

That's the part I find a bit sad.  Cuz basically Vicks is an attractive woman & she could still easily find another partner.  Why she chooses to be with this awful man is a mystery.  Well, not really.  I suspect she thinks she can't do any better & she's so absolutely terrified to be alone.  She really should sell that house & move into a much smaller place.  But it would be the end of her on the show -- so there is that to consider.  

Well, I guess Vicks had to decide whether she wants Satan Andy's Bravo dough or her mental health & Crooks & his evilness.  So she's chosen Satan Andy & Crooks.  And it will lead her down a grim path.  Keep talkin' about Satan, Vicks -- like I said before, hun, you work for Satan & sleep with him.  Let's see how that works out for ya, Vicks.

Um, and just why was Donn so "hurt" by Vicks moving Crooks in?  Is it maybe because she was having a long-time affair with Crooks while she was married to Donn?  Ya think?  As usual now, Vicks is full of crap.  She has turned into Gretchen, where everything she says is complete & total bullshit.  Like Gretchen, you need hip boots around Vicks, to translate all of her bullshit into what's really going on.

Btw, the picture Vicks was implying, that she paid off Donn such a huge shit-ton of dough, Donn can now retire & go play golf everyday, is absolute bullshit & nonsense.  It's not like she paid Donn millions.  She didn't.  And even if she is paying him alimony (I don't think she is), it wouldn't be all that much.  Once again, more bullshit from Vicks.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

I just read about Heather defending Tamra's parenting skills and the outrage she expressed over what Vicki said about Tamra's behavior.

Vicki was right about Tamra's behavior.

What is outrageous to me is Heather defended Tamra and her behavior.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 11

We've discussed this before.  The story came from one eyewitness who claimed he or she saw him there.  There was never any other support to the claim so I take it with a big grain of salt.

• Love 4

I just read about Heather defending Tamra's parenting skills and the outrage she expressed over what Vicki said about Tamra's behavior.

What is outrageous to me was Heather defended Tamra and her behavior.

I've never really liked Heather since she started but I somewhat respected her. This season, however, I really, really question her judgement (and how "classy" she really is).
  • Love 7

I just watched the reunion again (insomnia), and when Jim says if Vicki was a guy saying those things about his wife, he would "..grab him around the neck and beat the crap out of him, but if it's a girl, you just sit there and go whatever, what are you going to do?", I was like W.T.F.

You stick up for your wife, you don't just stand there and think "whatever"!  If any woman was bashing me to my man, he would tell her, rather gruffly and sternly, not to talk about me that way.  Jim's non-reaction to Vicki bashing Meghan in his presence, not once, but twice (the second time at the Aries party) was very telling.

I think a lot of what Jim said about loving Meghan so much he wanted kids with her, was to keep peace with his piece.  I get the feeling that although he probably does love her, he doesn't like her, but thinks she's hot and loves the sex.  When that burns out, and she ages, he'll probably dump her for a hotter and younger #4.

Very telling about who asshole Jimmy is -- we get to see a glimpse into his bullshit jock mentality & more of his extremely obnoxious bluster & blather.  So he'd beat the fuck out of a man who said what Vicks did about his wife or his marriage?  Really, asshole Jimmy, you'd actually react & behave in such a manner?  Cuz this would absolutely get you thrown in jail & could get you (successfully) sued.  Ugh, he's such an asshole.  Best I can say for him here is he didn't look dumpy sitting down, but the dyed hair & blubbery lips were bugging me.

Wasn't Meghan just so smug about having a pre-nup?  Er, and what exactly is the pre-nup?  She implied she would get nothing.  Um, me doubts that one.  All a pre-nup does is spell out what she's gonna get.  And if you think they're absolute & written in stone, you'd be dead wrong.  Meghan's implication of her being such a saint for getting a pre-nup really annoyed me.  Eh, I still hate her guts.  

Hope Satan Andy gives Meghan the boot, but he wants to bang her model brother, so I bet she's gonna get another season.  When he gets nowhere with banging the brother -- or he bangs him & is done with him, he'll toss Meghan off the show.  OTOH, he did look into having asshole Jimmy at the reunion, so maybe he'll keep Meghan around just to have asshole Jimmy there.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7

Sorry but I'm not going to search the Internet for all that. What I can tell you is that he never, ever denied it even when he was at the reunion via satellite. Is your contention that he cheated just once or something? That Vicki is some bigger cheater? What difference does that make when both acknowledged cheating during their marriage while married and accepted said cheating? It was their relationship and they can conduct however they see fit.

No, I think Donn cheated throughout the marriage, it is Vicki's contention that he had the same GF the entire marriage and that this was someone he dated before marrying Vicki that I have trouble believeing. I also have trouble believing that Vicki would be ok with the fact that Donn cheated their entire marriage unless she was also cheating that entire time as well. I suspect they had an "open" marriage from the get go and both took full advantage of it, not just Donn but that Vicki does NOT want the fact public knowledge. JMO

• Love 6

What is outrageous to me is Heather defended Tamra and her behavior.

----

IMO, just mine, I suspect that Heather defended Tamra's parenting because it is NOT something she feels anyone should discuss on camera about anyone else. Attacking or questioning someones parenting skills on this type of show can cause major problems outside the show. I also don't think Heather believes it is Ok to question someones marriage on camera either. I get the sense that Heather will not cross certian lines, children and marriages being the 2 big lines she will not cross ON CAMERA.

• Love 9

No, I think Donn cheated throughout the marriage, it is Vicki's contention that he had the same GF the entire marriage and that this was someone he dated before marrying Vicki that I have trouble believeing. I also have trouble believing that Vicki would be ok with the fact that Donn cheated their entire marriage unless she was also cheating that entire time as well. I suspect they had an "open" marriage from the get go and both took full advantage of it, not just Donn but that Vicki does NOT want the fact public knowledge. JMO

I don't see what difference it makes if he had the same mistress or multiple ones. Maybe they did have an open marriage. I don't care as it wasn't my marriage. I can see Vicki staying even if she wasn't cheating at first. 1) she is needy as hell and 2) Donn provided a lifestyle that she couldn't obtain on her own with two kids. Heck, Shannon is staying with her husband who carried on an 8-9 month long affair, left her ass and came crawling back after the mistress decided to stay with her husband instead. What is her excuse? Shannon has the financial means to leave and doesn't. Again, it's their marriage and only she knows why she stays.

IMO, just mine, I suspect that Heather defended Tamra's parenting because it is NOT something she feels anyone should discuss on camera about anyone else. Attacking or questioning someones parenting skills on this type of show can cause major problems outside the show. I also don't think Heather believes it is Ok to question someones marriage on camera either. I get the sense that Heather will not cross certian lines, children and marriages being the 2 big lines she will not cross ON CAMERA.

And yet Heather is cool questioning someone's medical diagnosis and asking for a person's medical records. The only reason she is backing Tamra is because she wants to be in the "cool" group.
  • Love 10

I have a cousin who's a labor and delivery nurse at the OU Medical Centers and I asked her what an ER nurse would earn, on average.  She said that they work 12 hour shifts, four days a week, and if you work the second shift, which is 6pm to 6am, your salary averages $72,700 a year.  They don't have overtime as they don't want to pay all that extra money, so they would rather hire part timers---she said they have four part timers in her section, and that the ER has part timers mostly for Friday and Saturday nights, as those are the worst times for emergency calls.  They also have call in nurses where they bring them in if there's an emergency like the OKC bombing a number of years ago.  She said that if this same nurse was living in a higher cost of living city, such as Dallas or Chicago, the salary would bump up to around $106,000.  But living in OK is very cheap, so wages are a lot lower than in other areas of the country. 

I don't think we'll ever know the truth about Vicki and Brooks.  I've read stories on line and in print that said Brooks was the one who broke up with her, and then other stories that she threw him out.  Knowing how desperate Vicki is to have her love tank filled, I would bet that Brooks did the dumping.

When Heather said that her embryos had great DNA, I wanted to ask her, "Have you looked at your husband lately?  He's not at all attractive, actually, I find him very unattractive, especially for a plastic surgeon."

I wonder why the cancer issue hasn't yet been fully discussed?  Will that happen next week?

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Love 11

Ah what a fun little clip. I especially enjoyed watching our little Born Again in the making. Yep good times, thanks Tamra
  • Love 6

Bravo's main website page has a link to a video called "The Brooks Story That Will Leave You Speechless" they use a photo of Brianna to take you to the story. My friend said she looked like Jabba the Hut. I had to look up who that was. Yup she does. Positively sluggish.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county

or

http://www.bravotv.com/

I'm sorry, but I don't know if I can associate w/ someone who had to look up Jabba the Hut.

I'm going to have to do some deep thinking these next few days.

• Love 11

I wish this post had a gif of her screaming like a red faced banshee, causing that rumbling in the mountains of a potential avalanche.

• Love 3

Or perhaps Vicki was hoping he would change.  Vicki doesn;t strike me as the type who wants to share and I believe her when she said she left more often and turned to ice.  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/oc-housewives-donn-slams-ex-wife-vicki-gunvalson-2011106  This is why Briana is so screwed up in the way she sees things.  She never got to see a traditional acceptable marriage.  She has a little bit of her mom in her in that she would hope her mom would settle for a crowded marriage just so her world isn't rocked.  I will say it again these people are screwed up and I bet Heather is thinking there aren't enough wipes to get the cooties off her.

• Love 2

All these reports about Donn being a swinger and a cheater are hearsay. I'm not saying there's no way it can be true but I just don't believe it. Vicki treated Donn like crap the entire time they were together on the show. She filed for divorce because I believe she thought she could/ would have all the fun Tamra seemed to be having following her split from Simon. She made a huge mistake and she knows it .

• Love 8