Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Most definitely.  But that's what I'm sort of digging about him!  He's a bitchy jerk, but he is who he is.  And it makes for interesting TV because I feel like he is genuinely *that* person and not making comments like "Zip it" to become a reality TV star.

Yeah, I suspect you are not the only one who noticed the strange contrast between asshole Jimmy & the rest of this cast.  He is like none of the other husbands/partners, in that he insists on making sense & being logical.  And he didn't seem to care, or have any notion or idea, how he was appearing on camera.  Will he be more "careful" in the future?  Maybe not.  That's not who asshole Jimmy is.  As he stated, he does what he wants.  That remark alone, I'm sure got Satan Andy's attention -- because asshole Jimmy's bluster & huge ego & overconfidence will certainly lead him to eventually look foolish.  And Satan Andy will be all too happy to capture it to entertain us.  Guess I'm OK with that.

So will asshole Jimmy continue trying to make sense in the Housewives world?  With Vicks, Shannon & Tams around?  Oh my goodness, let's see how far he gets with that.  

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

This is what transpired.  Tamra told Heathe,r David was divorcing Shannon via e-mail and was moving out.  Tamra and heather were having a fake lunch for filming purposes.  Heather happened to be hosting a private luncheon at the same restaurant. Tamra left the fake lunch and went over to Shannon's to offer more moral support (get more dirt on her). ANONYMOUS TEXTER claims Heather announced to the room that the Beadors were divorcing.  ANONYMOUS TEXTER texted Nicole (David's bang) and told her of Heather's pronouncement during the luncheon.  Nicole then texted or called David and David texted Shannon who got the text  as she was filming with Tamra.  Tamra when asked if she had told Heather lied.  later than evening after they apparently had patched things up-Shannon went to heather's to learn/demand the source who leaked the text.

I have no idea why heather would know the identity of the bang Nicole from her texting David about the gossip.  It would seem that there had to be some additional small talk going on at the private luncheon.  Heather conveniently leaves out she told the group of the e-mail.  Now it is all about being concerned about her nemesis at the time Shannon.

Thank you-!!!!

• Love 1

I don't think the armed forces are in the child care business.  There can be private child care providers on and off base, but the cost is paid by the service member, not the service.   

I know that hospitals (like big business) sometimes have a day care facility on premises, so that could have been an option, but I think, and this is just me, that Brianna doesn't want to give out too much information regarding her children, I imagine for safety's sake. 

• Love 3

Shannon does have food issues.  Your stomach does not pop out when you eat one tangerine.  And you don't get an enema to get your stomach flat.  Did it bother anyone else when Shannon was saying things like, "do you know what goes on in your GUT?"  Use the word gut?  That's the new talking word for weight gain, from these non-medical gurus who talk about yeast in your gut.  Sounds like Shannon has subscribed to this new found BS.  

I have a cousin who has 11 years in the Navy and he's staying in until he hits the 20 year retirement level.  He'll only be 38 years old, he'll get a great pension and medical coverage for life and he can go out and get another great job with the training he's gotten from the Navy.  Ryan would be smart to be a lifer in the Marines, and lifer is the 20 year mark.  

• Love 8

Didn't Briana tweet or blog that she paid for 1/2 of the new carVicki got her on the show this season? I don't think Vicki outright bought Briana that car, much like the last car she bought her then told her she, Briana, was to make the monthly payments on it. LOL

At this point Wire, they need to pick an account of events and stick with it.  Briana claims there is no child care, they have no friends.  Vicki claims she bought them a car. They can't even keep the lies straight between them-how do they expect us to?  My issue with the car in nursing school-what was Briana going to use for money to make the monthly payments since she didn't work?  I think with that one Briana said she had to pony up a big chunk of change at the end of the lease.

• Love 1

At this point Wire, they need to pick an account of events and stick with it.  Briana claims there is no child care, they have no friends.  Vicki claims she bought them a car. They can't even keep the lies straight between them-how do they expect us to?  My issue with the car in nursing school-what was Briana going to use for money to make the monthly payments since she didn't work?  I think with that one Briana said she had to pony up a big chunk of change at the end of the lease.

It is possible that Briana had savings that allowed her to pay for that car while in school and or she worked part time while going to school and if the car was actually a lease, there usually is a large chunk of change the dealership demands at the end of the lease. IMO, Vicki likes to make all of us think she is wealthy and can just give her kids whatever she wants but we know from her/Donn's divorce that isn't the case. I also think Briana is tired of her mothers lies, lies that have made her look like some spoiled rich kid that expects her Mom to give her everything and IMO, that is why she has been revealing these tid bits. Either Vicki needs to be honest on the show, that isn't going to happen EVER, or Briana has to go along with the lies even to her own detriment/or stop being on the show. IMO, Briana could easily stop being on the show but I don't think that is what Vicki wants, Vicki needs at least 1 of her kids willing to film with/about her and we know Michael appearing on the show is like getting your tooth pulled without novicane, something you avoid at all costs.

ETA, Briana may work the night shift at both ERs and or weekends at 1 of them so that Ryan is home with the kids at night (less work especially after his back surgery) and that would negate the need for daycare AND that would explain why Briana looks so tired all the time. Also, as someone else suggested, she just may say she doesn't use a daycare facility so that no one is trying to find the one she does use to protect her kids from crazy viewers/tabloids and I wouldn't blame her for that "lie".

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

I also think Briana is tired of her mothers lies, lies that have made her look like some spoiled rich kid that expects her Mom to give her everything and IMO, that is why she has been revealing these tid bits.

If that is actually the case then Brianna really screwed the pooch because she USED to be seen as the least spoiled and most independent of the OC kids but not anymore and a lot of that has to do with her actions and not Vicki.

• Love 6

Shannon does have food issues.  Your stomach does not pop out when you eat one tangerine.  And you don't get an enema to get your stomach flat.  Did it bother anyone else when Shannon was saying things like, "do you know what goes on in your GUT?"  Use the word gut?  That's the new talking word for weight gain, from these non-medical gurus who talk about yeast in your gut.  Sounds like Shannon has subscribed to this new found BS.  

This is what bugs me most about her.  I like her, but it bothers me when people claim medical knowledge and then entrust their bodies to some sketchy holistic healer.  Not that there aren't legitimate holistic meds, but the guy she is going to seems like the typical scam artist.  Heather was exactly right when she was talking to Shannon that the human body is an efficient cleansing machine.  

I can't imagine living with someone who thinks a tangerine is making them bloated so you have to do an enema.  Maybe if she's that worried about her weight, she should stop drinking?

• Love 16

If that is actually the case then Brianna really screwed the pooch because she USED to be seen as the least spoiled and most independent of the OC kids but not anymore and a lot of that has to do with her actions and not Vicki.

IMO, people only change their minds AFTER Vicki claimed Briana FORCED/DEMANDED that Vicki keep Brooks from her house after she/family moved in with her AND after Ryan's ugly behavior toward Judy. That is when the viewer tides changed and went against Briana. Her correcting Vicki's lies and exaggerations haven't changed, what has changed is how some viewers now see her.  IMO, she is still an independant person nor is she spoiled BUT she is calling out her mothers behavior more and more because Vicki has used her, Briana, as an excuse more and more IMO. Sadly, Vicki is more than willing to throw Briana under the bus to garner viewer sympathy for both her and Brooks just to keep her Orange.

• Love 10

The best part of the reunion was that the ladies came in loaded for bear, but the bear was heavily medicated and didn't seem to notice.

Yea, that bear was hit with a tranquilizer dart before they ever started taping.  I hope she didn't write any insurance policies that day.  There's no telling what they would look like.

• Love 13

I question whether Vicki was really medicated. This is the most calculating woman on reality TV. I think she was faking/acting, hoping that her co-wives and viewers would feel sorry for her and leave her alone. (Knowing everyone was loaded for bear.) I'd have to see her pupils up close to know for sure.

• Love 5

I question whether Vicki was really medicated. This is the most calculating woman on reality TV. I think she was faking/acting, hoping that her co-wives and viewers would feel sorry for her and leave her alone. (Knowing everyone was loaded for bear.) I'd have to see her pupils up close to know for sure.

Vicki says she wasn't medicated. I think it's 50/50 at this point. It's just as likely that she is so beaten down and depressed that she really couldn't conjure up any fucks to give. It's like the fight has just gone out of her. 

• Love 10

I don't believe Vicki can sit through ANY situation calmly without some kind of pharmaceutical assistance. Come on. She freaks out at any and every little thing. You order a soup and salad at lunch? "What?! Just soup and salad?! Are you sick?! The chicken is great here. Order the chicken!!!" She has clearly had a Xanax or two (red bars at that).

• Love 16

Vicki says she wasn't medicated. I think it's 50/50 at this point. It's just as likely that she is so beaten down and depressed that she really couldn't conjure up any fucks to give. It's like the fight has just gone out of her. 

IMO, If, A BIG IF, Vicki is depressed, it is because Brooks broke up with her, not because the other HWs were going to call her out on her/Brooks lies and NOT because any of the HWs "beat her down". It's ALL about her now"empty love tank" and nothing more. LOL

• Love 8

I don't think the armed forces are in the child care business.  There can be private child care providers on and off base, but the cost is paid by the servicemember, not the service.

I think there is an allowance for daycare as well. I will double check with my brother.

Oy, where to begin with this motley group of heifers.

First of all, Brianna, come up with original material to bitch about.  We heard about this "Girth Brooks" fuck-and-awe shit at least 2 reunions ago, only now you're apparently embellishing it even further as a direct sexual proposition to your hot self (as if the comment alone weren't disgusting enough....It needs no embellishment to be more odious).  

If you're going to spew shit about Brooks, at least make it something new and interesting that we haven't heard before.  I'd love to hear more about his allegedly fake cancer or catching him hitting your mom's bank account without her authorization or forging her name on pink slips or title deeds.  Other than that, this old shit is boring.

And you're boring, too, Brianna.  

Interesting that Brooks said Vicki is apparently bankrolling at least a portion of the finances for Brianna and Ryan.

I have no clue what Ryan makes but a quick Google for "average salary of an ER nurse in Oklahoma" indicates it's between $61K-$72K.

Definitely a decent salary...But considering how often Ryan is not at home and the cost of child care, not to mention the expenses of (at least) 2 vehicles (not necessarily payments but regular maintenance, insurance, etc), utilities, internet, cell phone, gas, water, etc., it's conceivable that you could still be relying on mommy to pick up some of the tight spots.  Child care alone for 2 children must be a pretty penny, even in Oklahoma.  So, the $1100/month mortgage conceivably could be only a small portion of your monthly outflow.  

So, yeah, I'm not discounting what Brooks said here, lying sack of rancid shit that he is, just because you looked shocked and gave him a very mature Double Birdie.

Well, thank goddess for small favors, because at least you kept your shoes on for this reunion.  

Tamra?  You might be fooling Jesus but you ain't fooling this bitch.  

Same old Tamra, barely restrained smirk and evil Chucky-like gleam in her eye at anyone else's misfortune.

Oh, I don't believe for 1 hot minute that your ex-husband Simon wrote that text message on Sidney's behalf.  Sidney is a young adult and I'm sure she has her very own opinions about your abilities as a mother.  Now let's all count down to how long it takes for Spencer and the other daughter to go to dad's house.

Simon might be an asshole, but at least he's an asshole who appears to be very involved in the children's lives and is always posting up pictures of them at various sporting events, local and out of town trips, etc.

It's called "quality time," Tamra, you ignorant bitch, not "Bravo time."

Heather, shove your latest mausoleum with it's obscenely ridiculous $600K cabinets right up your pompous ass.

Sideways.  Without lubrication.

And then shove Terry's head up your ass, too.

You are probably the most materialistic people I have ever seen on my TV screen.

Irony = You chastising Alexis Bellino for being "materialistic".  Ms. Grinch, you and your equally pompous and arrogant husband have taken "materialistic" to a whole 'nother level.  

Vicki, Vicki, Vicki....Cut back a little on the Xanax and just own your shit.  You're a horrific troll of a human being but damn if you aren't good reality TV gold at time.  

Do me a personal favor.  Buy yourself another award that comes complete with a Plexiglass trophy, host an event, get drunk, and fall squarely on your ass collecting said trophy as you did way back when.  Or go visit Don in Havascrew and take another football to the head.  Those are things you do that I enjoy the most.

Meghan.  Go fuck yourself.  You're not worth more of my time than those 3 words.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Haley is hanging out with her girlfriends talking about your ridiculous ass.  

Shannon...See a real therapist and try to sort out your food/body issues.  Requiring an at-home colonic after eating a single tangerine?  It's all in your head, sweetie.  Ignore the voices and seek help.  STAT.  Before your odd and perhaps health-endangering habits become ingrained into your young daughters impressionable psyches.

Did I cover all of these heifers?  Ugh, I don't get my cable for another 10 days so I watched last night's episode on the Bravo Live Feed.

That Bravo live feed sucks harder than Andy Cohen at a coke party.

Hi everyone!!!!!!  

Pardon me, Madame…but you forgot your microphone drop…AND your Peabody Award. 

Nwice!

I kept looking for PART of this to quote, but it's like a great concept album--it ALL works perfectly together, and each part is its own masterpiece.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 9

I don't believe Vicki can sit through ANY situation calmly without some kind of pharmaceutical assistance. Come on. She freaks out at any and every little thing. You order a soup and salad at lunch? "What?! Just soup and salad?! Are you sick?! The chicken is great here. Order the chicken!!!" She has clearly had a Xanax or two (red bars at that).

http://www.inquisitr.com/2526267/unaired-rhoc-reunion-moment-briana-culberson-asks-meghan-edmonds-if-mom-vicki-gunvalson-is-being-nice-to-her-after-bonding-moment/  According to the unaired footage (the link is contained within the story) during the break Vicki is falling asleep.

• Love 5

IMO, If, A BIG IF, Vicki is depressed, it is because Brooks broke up with her, not because the other HWs were going to call her out on her/Brooks lies and NOT because any of the HWs "beat her down". It's ALL about her now"empty love tank" and nothing more. LOL

I wasn't implying that the other HW's beat her down. She just seems either heavily medicated or really beaten down by life in general - losing her mom, fighting with Brianna, fighting with the other women on the show, fan feedback, Brooks dumping her - I could see all of that taking it's toll and it coming to a head at the reunion and her just really checking out. Of course, I could also see her being heavily medicated. So, like I said, 50/50.

• Love 9
Vicki says she wasn't medicated.

If Vicki says it, then we can take it to the bank.  She has never been known to lie, exaggerate, misquote, misunderstand, pass on untruths, etc.  Yep, I'm definitely on the St. Vicki bandwagon.

• Love 17
Did it bother anyone else when Shannon was saying things like, "do you know what goes on in your GUT?"  Use the word gut?

My son has had severe intestinal issues for the past 33 years--surgeries, chemo, serious weight losses, heavy meds, a lot!  His GI docs always say "gut."    I doubt, however, if Shannon knows what goes on in her gut.  If she did, she wouldn't be "assisting" in too many silly ways.

• Love 5

Icky will lie whenever her lips move. So, whatever. Or at least contort, twist, exagerate, etc...

I don't think she care about anything as much as she does having a man. I think her neediness is so deep that she can't overcome that need, even if she could improve all of her other relationships, for instance, by staying alone for a year or so. Not saying she should have to do that, but I reall think her neediness trumps all. She can't be number one with Brianna anymore, and she MUST be number one with someone, or at least convince herelf she is, i.e Crookes. I think she really thought she had caught herself a real he-man and was shocked that everyone else hated him. And being Icky, she had to stick by him just to be "right". No matter how he used her or how stupid she looked. It kills me that she would say anything to anyone about their relationships, ever. She is clueless about relationships.

I still forgive Brianna all of her neuroses, bad habits, extremes, views, etc...she lived with this self-absorbed lunatic for 20+ years. That alone allows me to forgive her. There was little chance she would emerge as a sane, rational,being, even if she if she showed glimpses of such at times. The pathology goes too deep.

• Love 17

Well AFAIK, Vicki didn't question whether or not Tamra loved her kids or anything like that. At all. What she said was that her kids probably won't be happy with what their mom is doing (dancing around in see thru lingerie with a strap on dildo on national television) and she is risking the custody of her other two kids. If you're going to quote me, get it right.

IMO when Vicky was saying she could lose custody of her other 2 kids she was questioning Tamra's patenting choices. It may be wrong but that was my take on it. I still don't see what Tamra did that was so wrong that night. Her kids weren't there. I am sure every parent has done something that would have embarrassed their kids if they were there. No one is perfect. She was just having a little fun on her night out.

• Love 5

Icky will lie whenever her lips move. So, whatever. Or at least contort, twist, exagerate, etc...

I don't think she care about anything as much as she does having a man. I think her neediness is so deep that she can't overcome that need, even if she could improve all of her other relationships, for instance, by staying alone for a year or so. Not saying she should have to do that, but I reall think her neediness trumps all. She can't be number one with Brianna anymore, and she MUST be number one with someone, or at least convince herelf she is, i.e Crookes. I think she really thought she had caught herself a real he-man and was shocked that everyone else hated him. And being Icky, she had to stick by him just to be "right". No matter how he used her or how stupid she looked. It kills me that she would say anything to anyone about their relationships, ever. She is clueless about relationships.

I still forgive Brianna all of her neuroses, bad habits, extremes, views, etc...she lived with this self-absorbed lunatic for 20+ years. That alone allows me to forgive her. There was little chance she would emerge as a sane, rational,being, even if she if she showed glimpses of such at times. The pathology goes too deep.

I hate to speak ill of the dead, especially because we only saw so little of her, but I would say the bold part could just as easily apply to Vicki's relationship with her own mother. The way Vicki was practically begging her mother to tell her she loved her and her mother not wanting to do it, the way her mother seemed to really enjoy watching Vicki worked up over the "yellow hair" comment, the insane story about the motorcycle incident and the way Vicki used it as a sweet anecdote about her now departed mom, points to generations of dysfunction. 

I see Brianna as being exactly like Vicki, and the more she tries to prove how much she isn't, the more she shows she is. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the same were true of Vicki and her own mother. 

• Love 13

IMO when Vicky was saying she could lose custody of her other 2 kids she was questioning Tamra's patenting choices. It may be wrong but that was my take on it. I still don't see what Tamra did that was so wrong that night. Her kids weren't there. I am sure every parent has done something that would have embarrassed their kids if they were there. No one is perfect. She was just having a little fun on her night out.

Yea but she had a camera crew in tow. It wasn't like this was a real night out she was filming a tv show.

• Love 11

Yep he is known for spectacular catches: 

To the point he was teased he was making them more dramatic to get on the evening sports reel.

Yes!  I read that he would play shallow (closer to the infield) so he could make simple fly balls look like amazing catches.  Granted, I never watched the Cards (or Royals, unless they were playing my team), so it's hearsay and other's opinions.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

What does this mean? Is it something she shared on the internet about her custody issues and then credited JT? I'm confused.

JT tweeted/instagrammed about human tracking. He used a sign as part of the communication.

Tamra took the sign JT used, tweeked the wording to state "parental alienation" and thanked JT for writing it. Tamra tweeted her handiwork.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1095215/fans-slam-tamra-judge-for-her-botched-photo-of-justin-timberlake

• Love 2

If Tamra has 50/50 custody, why isn't Sidney spending her time with her mom? I didn't want to spend my time as a kid with my parents but I had too. That's your mom, you are a kid, you spend your time with your mom and your dad. What's with getting to chose where to live? Of course that is going to make it easy for Simon to manipulate Sidney. He should be encouraging her to spend time with her mom, not forcing the two apart. That is just so wrong. The judge should say, "No, you spend half your time with your mom, and half with your dad." kids everywhere don't like their parents and are embarrassed by them. You are still the child and you still live with your parents. This is going to be a huge problem forever now. Sidney will get married and have kids and Tamra will be shut out. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 3

None of that negates the fact that Tamra didn't want it to be part of her story. When it becomes part of her specific storyline on the show, it becomes open to editing by Bravo and she loses all control. Other people will be asked about it in their TH interviews, etc. That doesn't mean she might not talk about it in other venues. Lisa V talked extensively about the huge judgement against her and Ken in the media and on Twitter last year, but didn't want it brought up on the show, even though it happened days before filming began and no doubt weighed on her mind and took a lot of her time. No one brought up the issue with Brandi and her tampon reveal even though it happened during filming and she talked about it. That is not to say that someone won't or can't bring up unflattering topics without the consent of a cast member. Lisa and Brandi brought up the Mauricio cheating rumors even though Kyle didn't want them to introduce the topic on the show. People will do it, but I can certainly understand why a HW would be pissed if she had asked people - especially a friend - to keep a topic out of their mouth on camera and they did not.

Granted, I didn't see all of this season's episodes.

I do remember her talking about Simon and her custody situation. Didn't she talked about it w/ her pasture? Didn't she use it as an excuse for her behavior last year when she was talking about her spiritual quest w/ her pasture?

Jim Edmonds tweets his way through the Reunion. I doesn't look like he will be inviting Vicki over anytime soon.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2523849/jim-edmonds-bashes-vicki-gunvalson-on-twitter-but-is-meghan-king-edmonds-really-behind-the-tweets/

That's definitely Meghan.  My only question is; why would Jim allow her to do this?  Is it worth risking this kind of damage to his sports legacy and image to placate his mean girl wife over a woman she hates?  Baseball and sports fans are tweeting how disgusted they are with 'his' tweets.  He could lose his broadcasting job!

I'll be surprised if this marriage even makes it 5 years.

• Love 5

One more thing that bugged me about Heather and her accusing Vicki of being a bad friend to Tamra. If she was so offended that Vicki would mention Tamra's custody issue, why bring it up at the reunion when she knew it didn't make it to air? Heather is responsible for any embarrassment Sydney faced the next day at school, because of what SHE said on the reunion, the whole viewing audience got to see a video clip that they had never seen before. So, if Sydney went to school and found her lockers decorated with dildos or pictures of penises, that was Heather's doing. So, between Heather and Vicki, Heather is the one that just made Tamra's custody issues that much worse. But, once again she is so caught up in her smug always right attitude that she can't read the room in real time.

Yup.

• Love 1

After suffering through this season, I thought of the funny moments that kept me watching, and those moments included Vicki. I've never laughed as hard as when she drove the golf cart, quite literally, up to the bar. Of all the women, I find Vicki the most real....flaws and all. IMO, the other women really have no story without Vicki, which is why I think the reunion was so sedate, Vicki wasn't going to engage. I feel bad for Vicki, she seems very depressed. She has lost her mom, the man she loves, and her daughter is a spiteful bitch. She must feel so betrayed. I hope to see her next season.

Boo Hoo Megan and Jim....reality TV is so hard. Do us a favor and never return. They are both assholes and Megan looks like a clown with her make-up.

Oh Heather, what an over-reaction on the child custody comment.

Great post!

I agree w/ your thoughts.

• Love 3

If Tamra has 50/50 custody, why isn't Sidney spending her time with her mom? I didn't want to spend my time as a kid with my parents but I had too. That's your mom, you are a kid, you spend your time with your mom and your dad. What's with getting to chose where to live? Of course that is going to make it easy for Simon to manipulate Sidney. He should be encouraging her to spend time with her mom, not forcing the two apart. That is just so wrong. The judge should say, "No, you spend half your time with your mom, and half with your dad." kids everywhere don't like their parents and are embarrassed by them. You are still the child and you still live with your parents. This is going to be a huge problem forever now. Sidney will get married and have kids and Tamra will be shut out.

They (Tamra and her daughter) attended several counseling sessions to work on their relationship (court ordered) and the daughter decided to stay with Simon and not see Tamra. Also, it isn't because she is embarrassed by Tamra or doesn't "like" her. The daughter claimed mental abuse and, I think, parental alienation.
  • Love 3

I still don't understand what happened between Heather and Shannon and the side piece all texting each other. I feel like someone needs to draw a flow chart.

I always assumed the mistress was part of the group that Heather was in when she was introduced to this show. If I remember it right, her storyline was that she was part of this group of rich, skinny ladies who wanted to open a restaurant together or some such nonsense. I bet if you went back and watched reruns of Heather's first episodes you could spot the mistress.

• Love 2

Very bad actors, hence why we never heard of Heather Paige Kent before RHOC. The best part was after Heather angrily berated Vicki about her purposely misquoted child custody comment, Tamra fake cried "How could you!" to Vicki. Then, immediately after, the camera purposely focused on Tamra turning her head the other way with an evil half smile/smirk. Like I've said before, RHOC is now the most fake of the franchises, except for the fact that real lives are being ruined because of their bad overacting.

Get ready for Meghan's fake crying about Lee Ann's death in relation to Brooks, plus more of Tamra's bad soap opera acting, Sunday!

Yup.

They make Denise Richards look like Meryl Streep.

• Love 4

I still don't understand what happened between Heather and Shannon and the side piece all texting each other. I feel like someone needs to draw a flow chart.

I always assumed the mistress was part of the group that Heather was in when she was introduced to this show. If I remember it right, her storyline was that she was part of this group of rich, skinny ladies who wanted to open a restaurant together or some such nonsense. I bet if you went back and watched reruns of Heather's first episodes you could spot the mistress.

I totally forgot about that! I wonder if she was in that group. Wasn't it like four other women besides Heather? That would be juicy with a capital J.
  • Love 4

That's all well and good except for the fact she's on a television show with cameras all around her.  I can't imagine acting the way she does if I was truly in a custody battle in which anything I do could be used against me.

• Love 11

I hate to speak ill of the dead, especially because we only saw so little of her, but I would say the bold part could just as easily apply to Vicki's relationship with her own mother.

I always thought that Vicki's narcissism and desperate need for attention was based on her relationship with her mother. Way back when we first saw them together, I thought her mother was mean and cold. They played it off for laughs, but there was a weird vibe between the two of them.

• Love 13

On paper Alexis is having thing that I hate. Prosperity Christian, botoxed within an inch if her life, bleach blond, subservient wife etc. but damn if she didn't grow on me. Mostly because she never seemed malignant or intentially hurtful. Now I'm going to run away before the tomatoes start flying.

Same here. I didn't agree with some of her views but I thought she was a sweet person with no malice towards the other women. I was sickened by the way the others, esp Heather and Tamra went after her. Despite Heather's protestations they WERE bullies! Tamra was sooo jealous of her it oozed out of her. I remember the first time Alexis was on the show (Jim and SImon somehow knew each other) and they were all in a pool. Alexis was SMOKIN' hot in her bikini. Wow, what a bod on her! In subsequent episodes when Alexis and Tamra were supposedly friends and hanging out Tamra would joke about how she "hated" Alexis for having such a great figure. Tamra knew Alexis was the "hottest HW" not her and I think that bugged the shit out of her. I'm also of the opinion that, duck lips not withstanding,  Alexis was beautiful and seeing her for a few minutes on WWHL she is even more beautiful now.

• Love 8

This is what bugs me most about her. I like her, but it bothers me when people claim medical knowledge and then entrust their bodies to some sketchy holistic healer. Not that there aren't legitimate holistic meds, but the guy she is going to seems like the typical scam artist. Heather was exactly right when she was talking to Shannon that the human body is an efficient cleansing machine.

I can't imagine living with someone who thinks a tangerine is making them bloated so you have to do an enema. Maybe if she's that worried about her weight, she should stop drinking?

Yeah. Heather was right about the human body's natural cleansing ability.

Why then did she put leeches on her tummy?

I'm leaning more towards depressed.

The way she turns a phrase didn't seem affected to me.

Yeah. She didn't seem to have any fight left in her, fr/ what I saw.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 3

Yeah. Heather was right about the human body'natural cleansing ability.

Why then did she put leeches on her tummy?

Ha, exactly!  

I do believe however that all of the women will do *anything* if they think it will make them look younger.  And Heather will still claim to be 95% all natural or whatever the hell her tagline was before.

• Love 8