Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Personally, I think it was Heather's PERCEPTION of what Vicki said that got Heather upset. Because what Vicki actually said and what Heather claimed she said were two different things. And you know how Heather has issues with PERCEPTION. 

She did say it differently than what Vicki said but the laugh from Vicki showed her real meaning, so I think Heather got it right.

• Love 6

Ryan needs to be in the military for 20 years to get benefits. So they aren't going anywhere (that the military doesn't tell him to go) until his 20 years are up. After 20 years, he and his family will have benefits which is a huge incentive to stay in the military. Everyone in the military stays in for at least 20 years-- at least no one serves 10 years and then gets out. I don't think Ryan and Brianna will get divorced either. I think Ryan will do his 20 years and then work for Vicki. At least that sounded like the plan. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 1

There is no way Vicki can ever claim to be a friend to Tamara after what she said about her losing custody of her kids at the sex party. I mean, I've said worse about Tamara but I don't pretend to be her friend nor to I demand that she be my warrior with other people. (Or maybe she said that to Shannon? I lose track of the ridiculous shit Vicki demands from her friends.) Then at the reunion she tries to explain it away by saying that what people didn't know is that at the time Tamara actually was going through a custody battle. Vicki, you putty-faced dummy! That makes it worse! So not only were you being cruel and judgmental towards your "friend" but you were also casually letting really personal information slip on camera. With friends like Vicki a person doesn't need enemies.

I'm going to quote myself just so I can clarify that nothing I said should be taken as a defense of Tamara. She's a sleazebag and nothing I have ever seen on this show leads me to believe she's a good mother at all. She's gross.  I just think it's nasty to say you're someone's friend and then say really awful things about them. Of course, pretty much everyone on this show does that...

• Love 8

She did say it differently than what Vicki said but the laugh from Vicki showed her real meaning, so I think Heather got it right.

Heather laughed too when Vicki said it. She just did a quick "don't say that" with laughter in her voice. How right Heather got it really depends on whether or not Heather is a phony. If she is a phony, who plays to what people are saying right then, but later decides that her PERCEPTION was off, then yes she got it completely right. If she is an actual friend to Tamra, she would have done exactly what she has done in the past and taken Tamra aside and said exactly what Vicki actually said to her (probably rephrased in her own words because PERCEPTION) and asked her if she was sure it was worth losing her children to behave this way on camera. 

What Heather accused Vicki of saying: "No wonder they’re taking her kids away"

What Vicki actually said: "I don’t think her kids are going to like this. She  pretty much lost custody of one, she doesn’t want to lose two more!"

What Vicki actually stated was fact. We know that her kids won't like it and Tamra has lost custody of Sydney and doesn't want to lose custody of any more of her children. 

Heather's laughingly "don't say that" tells me that she was just fine with what Vicki said at the time of filming. Her PERCEPTION simply changed when it came time to pick sides at the reunion.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 20

Ryan needs to be in the military for 20 years to get benefits. So they aren't going anywhere (that the military doesn't tell him to go) until his 20 years are up. After 20 years, he and his family will have benefits which is a huge incentive to stay in the military. Everyone in the military stays in for at least 20 years-- at least no one serves 10 years and then gets out. I don't think Ryan and Brianna will get divorced either. I think Ryan will do his 20 years and then work for Vicki. At least that sounded like the plan. 

Didn't Briana say that he, Ryan, has been a Marine over 10 years already?

Heather laughed too when Vicki said it. She just did a quick "don't say that" with laughter in her voice. How right Heather got it really depends on whether or not Heather is a phony. If she is a phony, who plays to what people are saying right then, but later decides that her PERCEPTION was off, then yes she got it completely right. If she is an actual friend to Tamra, she would have done exactly what she has done in the past and taken Tamra aside and said exactly what Vicki actually said to her (probably rephrased in her own words because PERCEPTION) and asked her if she was sure her it was worth losing her children to behave this way on camera. 

What Heather accused Vicki of saying: "No wonder they’re taking her kids away"

What Vicki actually said: "I don’t think her kids are going to like this. She  pretty much lost custody of one, she doesn’t want to lose two more!"

What Vicki actually stated was fact. We know that her kids won't like it and Tamra has lost custody of Sydney and doesn't want to lose custody of any more of her children. 

Heather's laughingly "don't say that" tells me that she was just fine with what Vicki said at the time of filming. Her PERCEPTION simply changed when it came time to pick sides at the reunion.

I disagree. Heather has said before that you don't talk about anothers marriage or their children ON camera. IMO, her laughter was a nervous laughter, not done because she agreed with Vicki or found the comment funny. I also don't think Heather wanted to pit Vicki and Tamra against each other, she would then risk them turning against her.....again.

• Love 5

Crooks telling Andy that Brianna is after Vicki's money is laughable.   I do think Brianna was/is concerned about Brooks taking Vicki's money, about Vicki losing her money etc but any adult child would be concerned about that.  Besides, a broke Vickster could end up living with Briana, lol. 

Yeah, because then there might not be any left for her and Ragey when Vicki meets her maker.

• Love 6

I disagree. Heather has said before that you don't talk about anothers marriage or their children ON camera. IMO, her laughter was a nervous laughter, not done because she agreed with Vicki or found the comment funny. I also don't think Heather wanted to pit Vicki and Tamra against each other, she would then risk them turning against her.....again.

I am fine with agreeing to disagree. Because, while Heather may have said you don't talk about another's marriage or children on camera, she totally got down with the gossip from Tamra about the Beador's marriage on camera. Sure, they later sugar coated it as "Tamra was concerned that Heather wasn't giving Shannon a fair chance" which was stupid since according to the show, Heather introduced Shannon to Vicki and Tamra. But, I think that Heather knew the second that Vicki told Tamra she would lose if she went against Heather, that she had nothing to worry about from Vicki turning on her. Even now, when Heather is all, "I'm done with Vicki" it is really only about what Vicki said about no one being there for her after her mom died and Brooks dumped her on WHHL. And, let's be honest, that is the very least of the things that Vicki has said about ANY woman who has been on this show over the past 10 seasons. 

• Love 7

I just got around to watching this and I have to say in addition to a genuine old time sleuth outfit with a platinum monocle, Meghan also deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for signing a pre-nup FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN. Jesus Christ is chintzy; it's all about Meghan now. She has twitter.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 10

I think the point the poster was trying to make regarding the 10 years of service is that once you've invested so much time in the Marines, you are unlikely to quit. Instead, you grin and bear it until you're hit 20 years and you can retire and reap the rewards.

• Love 12

Since Vicki rarely tells the truth, this admission was a big moment for her.

She looks really stoned in this screencap so maybe that's why she told the truth.

vici%20renunion2%20dont%20know_zpsv6cdre

• Love 11

I am fine with agreeing to disagree. Because, while Heather may have said you don't talk about another's marriage or children on camera, she totally got down with the gossip from Tamra about the Beador's marriage on camera. Sure, they later sugar coated it as "Tamra was concerned that Heather wasn't giving Shannon a fair chance" which was stupid since according to the show, Heather introduced Shannon to Vicki and Tamra. But, I think that Heather knew the second that Vicki told Tamra she would lose if she went against Heather, that she had nothing to worry about from Vicki turning on her. Even now, when Heather is all, "I'm done with Vicki" it is really only about what Vicki said about no one being there for her after her mom died and Brooks dumped her on WHHL. And, let's be honest, that is the very least of the things that Vicki has said about ANY woman who has been on this show over the past 10 seasons. 

Actually, Shannon made her marriage her main stroyline last season, and this season as well, herself, so it WAS fair game, so to speak, and ALL the other HWs talked about it and Heather did NOT reveal David's affair at any time despite her and Shannon not liking each other. Tamra did NOT talk about her custody fight with Simon either last season or this season (with the exception of at this reunion) so it was NOT OK to talk about it ON camera.

That said, I do agree to disagree.

• Love 2

No, that would be Tamra, and she continues to get away with all the horrible crap and grief she causes people. IMO, Tamra is a thousand times worse than Vicki, in every facet imaginable. The woman ruins people's lives and doesn't give a shit. Vicki is just a narcissistic, needy dipshit. Tamra is pure evil and takes joy in other's misery and downfalls, usually created by her,

Thank you for writing this!

I said it before, and I'll say it again, if Vicki is Teflon, Tamra is asbestos: heat and fire restistant in a disease causing way.

• Love 16

Personally, I think it was Heather's PERCEPTION of what Vicki said that got Heather upset. Because what Vicki actually said and what Heather claimed she said were two different things. And you know how Heather has issues with PERCEPTION.

I think people were missing Heather's point, which was that Vicki brought up the fact that Tamra had lost custody of one of her children on camera, and that her behavior could perhaps lead to more trouble. Tamra didn't want to talk about the stuff with her daughter on camera. Everyone knew this, as it was a huge deal even last season, with some saying that Bravo was mad at her for trying to keep all of this away from the show. Vicki, as her friend, brought up something very painful about Tamra knowing full well she was protective of that information at the time.

• Love 7

I just got around to watching this and I have to say in addition to a genuine old time sleuth outfit with a platinum monocle, Meghan also deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for signing a pre-nup. FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN. Jesus Christ is chintzy; it's all about Meghan now. She has twitter.

L O L !

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 9

Actually, Shannon made her marriage her main stroyline last season, and this season as well, herself, so it WAS fair game, so to speak, and ALL the other HWs talked about it and Heather did NOT reveal David's affair at any time despite her and Shannon not liking each other. Tamra did NOT talk about her custody fight with Simon either last season or this season (with the exception of at this reunion) so it was NOT OK to talk about it ON camera.

That said, I do agree to disagree.

In all fairness Tamra touched on it last year on the show.  She put on the serious reading glasses to review the court papers. 

Tamra may not have been willing to talk about it on the show but she mentioned at her baptism and forgiving Simon and then a few days later filed a Contempt motion and that is when she lost.  She also went on Dr. Drew and discussed "parental alienation", so she wasn't exactly silent.  What I saw working for the ladies this year is the other women didn't discuss David and Shannon's marriage, Hayley or Tamra's custody woes-EXCEPT VICKI.  It amazes me she can't see that it is hurtful to others to constantly insert her opinion.

• Love 5

Thank you for writing this!

I said it before, and I'll say it again, if Vicki is Teflon, Tamra is asbestos: heat and fire restistant in a disease causing way.

You're welcome!  My asbestos/teflon ex-best friend of 15 years was exactly like Tamra, and I'm still picking up the pieces of my life she destroyed for years with lies and rumors behind my back, while being a so supportive and loyal friend to my face, until the friendship was over (I found out some small stuff, confronted her with it, and being caught, she was gone in a flash) and I found out everything (she even infiltrated my family, and we'll never be close because of it).  It still makes me sick to my stomach, so watching Tamra do her dirty work guts and disgusts me.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 7

Tamra did talk about her custody issues on camera.

She talked about it on Dr. Drew.

She plagiarized and falsely attributed a sign she shared on the Internet to Justin Timberlake about her custody issues.

She tweets about her custody issues.

Shed gets into twitter fights w/ her daughter about custody issues.

Those are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head.

Of course I cannot forget that sick head game she played on her daughter in the first reunion episode about her custody issues.

• Love 8

She plagiarized and falsely attributed a sign she shared on the Internet to Justin Timberlake about her custody issues.

Of course I cannot forget that sick head game she played on her daughter in the first reunion episode about her custody issues.

She did NOT share them ON camera ON the show during filming. If she chose to do so on a different show or on her own twitter page, that is her choice, stupid ones IMO, but she did not do so on the RHOC show. Tamra is a lot of things but she is not stupid, she is very savy/street smart and knew talking about it on the HW show, opened the door for the others to use against her. They could/would drag up any and all rotten thing she has ever done to her kids and put her on blast for the world to hear/see.......so she kept her mouth closed ON the RHOC show to protect HERSELF.

• Love 2
She [Tamra] plagiarized and falsely attributed a sign she shared on the Internet to Justin Timberlake about her custody issues

What does this mean?  Is it something she shared on the internet about her custody issues and then credited JT?  I'm confused. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2

Here is the clip-apparently Tamra even knew Donn had been a long time cheater.  I think it is funny Vicki keeps telling Briana to shut up under her breath.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-7/videos/vickis-scandalous-personal-life  Briana just blows it off like what does it matter.

This is Briana doing it to her mother.  It is just wrong.

What was Brianna supposed to do?  She didn't defend Donn.  IMO, she just shook her head in resignation about it.  Should she 'do it to her mother' about this too?  As much as I dislike Brianna, I see her point about Brooks.  The guy is fake, IMO.  Always came across to me since the first time he was on the show.  Can Brianna exaggerate?  Sure.  But even taking that into consideration, I wouldn't trust the guy and to me, he's just sketchy.

• Love 8

Vicki needs to revisit 5th grade science class and learn the characteristics of mammals before she chastises other women about the importance of education. I lol'ed at her response to Andy about one of the animals she incorrectly identified - "Well, it'll always be a mammal to me." Hahaha, so typical Vicki. And her excuse for why she can't be in a house alone, "That's just the way God made me". Well if that's the case I guess everyone in the world gets a pass on weird/unacceptable/evil behavior cuz that's just they way God made them! I'm so sick of hearing her spin the divorce $$ situation, once again claiming Donn took her money, he's retired off of her money and she still has to work. CA is equitable distribution so Vicki received just as much as Donn in the divorce. If he chooses to live a more frugal lifestyle (without benefit of Bravo money that Vicki has) and retire early that's his right. Don't try to fool the audience into thinking he took millions of your money, Vicki. Vicki seems to forget it was  mostly Donn's money that bought the house she lives in, Donn's money that provided the bulk of the lifestyle she was living at the start of the HWOC show. She tries to portray that Donn was  a leech like Brooks their entire marriage when the truth is if it weren't for Donn's money providing her the OC lifestyle she never would have gotten on the show. She was making next to nothing selling insurance out of her living room when the show started. She has a helluva nerve talking about other women "spending their husband's money while he's at work all day" when she did just that for years!! I'm not buying that she's drugged. I think she's acting all sad and depressed as a way to get the others to back off and have the audience feel sorry for her. She's like a dog showing her belly as a sign of submission. She's caught in her lies, there's no more ways to spin it and she knows it.

I generally like Shannon but I fast forwarded through most of her segment. I'm sick of hearing about the affair. She's said everything she can about it already. I don't care about David and his skank of ill repute, don't care about their therapy and how "great" their marriage is. Let's simplify this: Davis is a pathetic, lying middle aged stereotype. Shannon is a dumbass for staying because he will cheat again. He's already crossed that line. David's (insert word we're not supposed to use) is an immoral bitch for cheating on her husband with another woman's husband. The kids are damaged by this and will be scarred for life. End of story Andy. Please move on.

Heather was more fiery than I've seen her since she attacked poor Alexis. I think what got her back up - and I don't blame her - is Vicki lying about Terry sending a colleague to her home to give an IV. THAT could have affected his career and reputation as a physician and surgeon. Not cool. At all.

Meghan is much better looking as a blonde. I wonder if that was a wig? Her hair seemed thicker and fuller that it does when it's blonde. Jim is an asshole and I'm not buying his excuse that he doesn't talk to Meghan like that on the regular. What are the chances the cameras happen to be on the only times he does it? Glad Meghan made Vicki cop to her lie. Another lol at Vicki -  "Well I didn't lie on purpose". Yeah, ya did bitch. You were desperate to make Meghan look bad on camera because she was getting too close to the truth on Brooks and you were pissed so you intentionally and knowingly lied.

I believe Brianna about Brooks and the Girth Brooks comment. I also believe her that nurses can make 6 figures. A friend's daughter recently graduated and works nights in the ICU at a hospital in the midwest and she makes $120,000.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 11

Meghan is much better looking as a blonde. I wonder if that was a wig? Her hair seemed thicker and fuller that it does when it's blonde. Jim is an asshole and I'm not buying his excuse that he doesn't talk to Meghan like that on the regular. What are the chances the cameras happen to be on the only times he does it?

Right?  And I'm with the viewer whose comment Andy read on air:  if my husband told me to, "Zip it" on camera or off, in public or private, he would be sleeping in the garage.  It reminded me of when Caroline Manzo's huband told her to "shut the fuck up" at the dinner table, only in that case no one even blinked - not even Andy. 

And as far as Vicki paying Donn a pile of money, I think she did but just what he was entitled to for a community property state.  Instead of going on about what Donn got after 20 some years of marriage, she should be focused on how much she's spent supporting Crooks for four years.  New teeth, back child support, starting a vodka business and fake cancer healers don't come cheap.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 11

Didn't Briana say that he, Ryan, has been a Marine over 10 years already?

I found it interesting that Andy held that little clip for the reunion.  What's the french word for shower?  Yeah, Andy! LOL

• Love 5

Just checking that Vicki said on WWHL that her son in law, Ryan was hoping to get a military disability discharge based on having hip replacements? Can anyone remember that? Or was I imagining it!

• Love 1

Oy, where to begin with this motley group of heifers.

First of all, Brianna, come up with original material to bitch about. We heard about this "Girth Brooks" fuck-and-awe shit at least 2 reunions ago, only now you're apparently embellishing it even further as a direct sexual proposition to your hot self (as if the comment alone weren't disgusting enough....It needs no embellishment to be more odious).

If you're going to spew shit about Brooks, at least make it something new and interesting that we haven't heard before. I'd love to hear more about his allegedly fake cancer or catching him hitting your mom's bank account without her authorization or forging her name on pink slips or title deeds. Other than that, this old shit is boring.

And you're boring, too, Brianna.

Interesting that Brooks said Vicki is apparently bankrolling at least a portion of the finances for Brianna and Ryan.

I have no clue what Ryan makes but a quick Google for "average salary of an ER nurse in Oklahoma" indicates it's between $61K-$72K.

Definitely a decent salary...But considering how often Ryan is not at home and the cost of child care, not to mention the expenses of (at least) 2 vehicles (not necessarily payments but regular maintenance, insurance, etc), utilities, internet, cell phone, gas, water, etc., it's conceivable that you could still be relying on mommy to pick up some of the tight spots. Child care alone for 2 children must be a pretty penny, even in Oklahoma. So, the $1100/month mortgage conceivably could be only a small portion of your monthly outflow.

So, yeah, I'm not discounting what Brooks said here, lying sack of rancid shit that he is, just because you looked shocked and gave him a very mature Double Birdie.

Well, thank goddess for small favors, because at least you kept your shoes on for this reunion.

Tamra? You might be fooling Jesus but you ain't fooling this bitch.

Same old Tamra, barely restrained smirk and evil Chucky-like gleam in her eye at anyone else's misfortune.

Oh, I don't believe for 1 hot minute that your ex-husband Simon wrote that text message on Sidney's behalf. Sidney is a young adult and I'm sure she has her very own opinions about your abilities as a mother. Now let's all count down to how long it takes for Spencer and the other daughter to go to dad's house.

Simon might be an asshole, but at least he's an asshole who appears to be very involved in the children's lives and is always posting up pictures of them at various sporting events, local and out of town trips, etc.

It's called "quality time," Tamra, you ignorant bitch, not "Bravo time."

Heather, shove your latest mausoleum with it's obscenely ridiculous $600K cabinets right up your pompous ass.

Sideways. Without lubrication.

And then shove Terry's head up your ass, too.

You are probably the most materialistic people I have ever seen on my TV screen.

Irony = You chastising Alexis Bellino for being "materialistic". Ms. Grinch, you and your equally pompous and arrogant husband have taken "materialistic" to a whole 'nother level.

Vicki, Vicki, Vicki....Cut back a little on the Xanax and just own your shit. You're a horrific troll of a human being but damn if you aren't good reality TV gold at time.

Do me a personal favor. Buy yourself another award that comes complete with a Plexiglass trophy, host an event, get drunk, and fall squarely on your ass collecting said trophy as you did way back when. Or go visit Don in Havascrew and take another football to the head. Those are things you do that I enjoy the most.

Meghan. Go fuck yourself. You're not worth more of my time than those 3 words. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Haley is hanging out with her girlfriends talking about your ridiculous ass.

Shannon...See a real therapist and try to sort out your food/body issues. Requiring an at-home colonic after eating a single tangerine? It's all in your head, sweetie. Ignore the voices and seek help. STAT. Before your odd and perhaps health-endangering habits become ingrained into your young daughters impressionable psyches.

Did I cover all of these heifers? Ugh, I don't get my cable for another 10 days so I watched last night's episode on the Bravo Live Feed.

That Bravo live feed sucks harder than Andy Cohen at a coke party.

Hi everyone!!!!!!

Persnickety 1,

You 'done damn good'!

• Love 3

i like brianna.......but, what universe does an ER nurse with only about 5 years or so experience make 6 figures?  maybe, maybe if the nurses have a good union.........but in oklahoma to have a nurse with about 5 or so years of experience make 6 figures?  in orange county, as a surgical nurse, maybe, or an RN at kaiser for like 10+ years......but oklahoma?  anyone care to shed some light on this?

Edited by lovebug1975
  • Love 2

I don't like when they do a pile up.

Meghan is boring. She looks like a guy-her body build.

Shannon seems to be doing a lot of acting in her talking heads. And why did she get so offended with Brooks?

Heather sucks up to Tamara all the time. I want to see Tamara go after Heather. Heather stirs stuff too.

Vicki is crazy, but for some reason I like her delivery.

I don't get how the whole season has been about Brooks. It was so ridiculous. Why does anyone care if he lied about cancer. If they were concerned about Vicki, they went about it the wrong way. All in all I didn't enjoy this season

• Love 6

Oh great...Briana sounds off about Brooks. Again.

I know I'm in the minority, but i really dislike

Briana.

She is a replica of her mom in looks, personality and behavior.

Starving for attention, insecure, dramatic.

I wish Andy would stop including her in everything like she is an integral part of the show.

Get back to your two jobs in Oklahoma as a nurse and your third job as a mother of two young boys and your fourth job as Ryan's wife

How do you find time to do all those things AND ruin my life by showing up on my tv screen?

I agree with your whole post!  I just can't with a daughter that would seem to get that much delight in making her mother look like a complete fool on nationwide TV.  I know Vicki pretty much deserves any shade that gets thrown her way, but I think a daughter should be loyal to her mother...at all cost.  Even though Vicki has thrown Briana under the bus a couple of times, you just don't do that to your mother.  If anything, protest off camera and try to get your mother to see that she's letting a lying asshat make a fool out of her, but don't do it in front of millions of viewers.  It almost made me feel sorry for Vicki.  (Notice I said "almost")  Any embarrassment she encounters from the other ladies is well deserved, but Briana needs to take her fat ass back home and keep the hell off my TV!  If I was Vicki, since Briana bragged that she makes 6 figures, I would demand the keys to that big assed SUV Vicki gifted her with and let her buy her own damned car.  I just can't stand disloyal children.  Its not like Vicki has been neglectful to her and deserves being treated that way.  Briana was well provided for by her mother.  She needs to be like her brother and let her mother live her life and make her own mistakes.  I'm pretty sure if Vicki was to put the amount of effort in making Briana get rid of her ragey husband as Briana has invested in getting rid of Brooks, she would never speak to Vicki again.  smdh

I don't think that Heather actually thinks that Tamara is a fabulous mother, but she was sure as shit aware that they were being filmed for a TV show and you don't say shit like that on TV about someone you're supposed to be friends with.  She was trying to keep Vicki from blabbing on TV about something Tamara didn't want brought up.

And great of Bravo for shining the spotlight even brighter by showing the clip of Tamra gyrating with the strapon dildo while the subject of her child custody was being discussed.  Besides, everyone knew Tamra was going through a child custody battle with Simon.  Its not Vicki's fault Tamra decided to have a sex toy party at the same time her child custody situation was playing out.  I'm sure her daughter was thrilled to see her mother dressed like a porn star wearing a fake dick on nationwide television.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 8

Persnickety 1,

You 'done damn good'!

Yes, Persnickity1, that post was all kinds of awesome!

I'm sure her daughter was thrilled to see her mother dressed like a porn star wearing a fake dick on nationwide television.

• Love 3

The only thing I found interesting was how twitchy Brooks was in his interview.

I agree with this.  To me any time someone takes a drink in the middle of being asked a question in an interview it means they are lying.  Douchebag!

• Love 4

None of that negates the fact that Tamra didn't want it to be part of her story. When it becomes part of her specific storyline on the show, it becomes open to editing by Bravo and she loses all control. Other people will be asked about it in their TH interviews, etc. That doesn't mean she might not talk about it in other venues. Lisa V talked extensively about the huge judgement against her and Ken in the media and on Twitter last year, but didn't want it brought up on the show, even though it happened days before filming began and no doubt weighed on her mind and took a lot of her time. No one brought up the issue with Brandi and her tampon reveal even though it happened during filming and she talked about it. That is not to say that someone won't or can't bring up unflattering topics without the consent of a cast member. Lisa and Brandi brought up the Mauricio cheating rumors even though Kyle didn't want them to introduce the topic on the show. People will do it, but I can certainly understand why a HW would be pissed if she had asked people - especially a friend - to keep a topic out of their mouth on camera and they did not. Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5

None of that negates the fact that Tamra didn't want it to be part of her story. When it becomes part of her specific storyline on the show, it becomes open to editing by Bravo and she loses all control. Other people will be asked about it in their TH interviews, etc. That doesn't mean she might not talk about it in other venues. Lisa V talked extensively about the huge judgement against her and Ken in the media and on Twitter last year, but didn't want it brought up on the show, even though it happened days before filming began and no doubt weighed on her mind and took a lot of her time. No one brought up the issue with Brandi and her tampon reveal even though it happened during filming and she talked about it. That is not to say that someone won't or can't bring up unflattering topics without the consent of a cast member. Lisa and Brandi brought up the Mauricio cheating rumors even though Kyle didn't want them to introduce the topic on the show. People will do it, but I can certainly understand why a HW would be pissed if she had asked people - especially a friend - to keep a topic out of their mouth on camera and they did not.

Tamra's modus operandi is to keep her private life off the show, while airing her cast member's private lives.

I also think that a lot of Briana's disloyalty to Vicki stems from Tamra's influence on her.  Tamra covers all corners in a take down - nothing is sacred or off-limits. Auntie Tamra, my ass.

• Love 15

Tamra's modus operandi is to keep her private life off the show, while airing her cast member's private lives.

I also think that a lot of Briana's disloyalty to Vicki stems from Tamra's influence on her.  Tamra covers all corners in a take down - nothing is sacred or off-limits. Auntie Tamra, my ass.

Well, to be honest, Tamra learned all her tactics from the OG herself. LOL

• Love 5

I am pretty sure Tamra had that skill set loooong before she joined the show. Also, I have never seen Vicki act as heinous as Tamra. That "trucker with tits" ruined this show.

• Love 15
Andy announced it was on Sunday on the WWHL show last night.

Well that really sucks. I won't be able to watch it until Monday anyhow. Sundays belong to the dead now. 

Tamra's sex party was BEFORE she demanded that Tamra be her "warrior" and Tamra was still fighting Simon in court about Sydney.

I don't see how the timing really makes a difference. So Vicki was mocking Tamra's custody battle and insinuating she doesn't deserve her kids, and then a few weeks later she decides that Tamra is bestest friend and the one who should got to bat for HER, in the case of any of the women questioning her or her skeevy boyfriend? Nah, fuck that. 

• Love 4

Nothing new to add really.  Meghan really is built like a dude aside from the implants and/or VS bombshell bra she was wearing at the reunion.  Jim really makes my gaydar ping so maybe that is why he likes her.  She does look better as a brunette, and less like Tamra.  Those two really do resemble each other... i think it is the small eyes and square shaped face.

Heather's skin looks good I think.  She is so annoying though.  She twisted Vicki's words, which probably weren't intended to make the camera and weren't as malilcious as Heather was making them out to be.

Briana looked ridiculous scowling and cursing at the camera.  Much professional.  She was such a cute girl in the early seasons and she is such a beast now, and I don't just mean physically.  I think Ryan is rubbing off on her and it is NOT a good thing.  She seems much more negative and crass.

Edited by Htm222
  • Love 10
Vicki needs to revisit 5th grade science class and learn the characteristics of mammals before she chastises other women about the importance of education.

Fifth grade? Hell, my 5-year-old knows the 5 classes of vertebrates and what makes a mammal a mammal. Now I have a grand idea - let's put Vicki on a show called, "Are You Smarter Than a Five-year-old?"

Agreed. And normally I wouldn't care, except this involves her children. So, if it were me, I'd honor her wishes not for her sake, but for theirs. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 7

I think showing the clip is an indication that bravo has turned on Vicki. How many times have we seen a cast member accuse another of saying something but we are left to take their word. Vicki is getting the slap down of her life but she seems to drugged to notice. I love me some conscious sedation!

• Love 9

Just checking that Vicki said on WWHL that her son in law, Ryan was hoping to get a military disability discharge based on having hip replacements? Can anyone remember that? Or was I imagining it!

it would not surprise me if that were the plan.  I hope Ryan is prepared for a career outside the military.  His MOS is not conducive to a readily transferrable civilian job.  Of course Briana could support them while he attend school or got trained.  He seems so young to have that sort of surgery.  I hope it is not hereditary.

• Love 2

I have to respectfully agree to disagree.  All of the ganging up, rumors and lies started when Tamra joined the show.  Before Tamra, the ladies had some conflicts, but it was mostly fun with their families and kids. Vicki was just a super annoying, goofball mother back then.  She didn't plot to destroy any of the ladies lives.  In fact, she never did that, she just followed Tamra's lead like Heather does now.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 9

One more thing that bugged me about Heather and her accusing Vicki of being a bad friend to Tamra. If she was so offended that Vicki would mention Tamra's custody issue, why bring it up at the reunion when she knew it didn't make it to air? Heather is responsible for any embarrassment Sydney faced the next day at school, because of what SHE said on the reunion, the whole viewing audience got to see a video clip that they had never seen before. So, if Sydney went to school and found her lockers decorated with dildos or pictures of penises, that was Heather's doing. So, between Heather and Vicki, Heather is the one that just made Tamra's custody issues that much worse. But, once again she is so caught up in her smug always right attitude that she can't read the room in real time. 

• Love 10

Agreed. And normally I wouldn't care, except this involves her children. So, if it were me, I'd honor her wishes not for her sake, but for theirs.

I'm pretty sure Tamra's kids were mortified by Tamra's actions and didn't even notice what Vicki said. Besides, it's the truth. Why would someone film herself dancing around with a strap on in lingerie when she is going through a contentious custody battle? Yet another example where someone's words is deemed worse than another person's actual actions just because the person who said it isn't liked (imho).
  • Love 12

One more thing that bugged me about Heather and her accusing Vicki of being a bad friend to Tamra. If she was so offended that Vicki would mention Tamra's custody issue, why bring it up at the reunion when she knew it didn't make it to air? Heather is responsible for any embarrassment Sydney faced the next day at school, because of what SHE said on the reunion, the whole viewing audience got to see a video clip that they had never seen before. So, if Sydney went to school and found her lockers decorated with dildos or pictures of penises, that was Heather's doing. So, between Heather and Vicki, Heather is the one that just made Tamra's custody issues that much worse. But, once again she is so caught up in her smug always right attitude that she can't read the room in real time.

I felt that Tamra revealed the situation with Sydney so that Heather could blast Vicki publically. I think Tamra and Heather decided on that before the reunion started.

• Love 11

it would not surprise me if that were the plan.  I hope Ryan is prepared for a career outside the military.  His MOS is not conducive to a readily transferrable civilian job.  Of course Briana could support them while he attend school or got trained.  He seems so young to have that sort of surgery.  I hope it is not hereditary.

Well, if Briana gets on top a lot.... Okay, nope, not going to go there, nope, nope, nope.

• Love 6

I felt that Tamra revealed the situation with Sydney so that Heather could blast Vicki publically. I think Tamra and Heather decided on that before the reunion started.

I considered that as well, and would not be the least bit surprised if it were true. Heather and Tamra were both so prepared to be outraged. They really are terrible actors. 

• Love 6