Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

The thing about Vicki saying she's afraid of Brooks (if she says it) is then she can look for the sympathy of the others and claim that she lied and behaved the way she did out of fear.

Yep and it ain't gonna work Vicki.

• Love 15

The thing about Vicki saying she's afraid of Brooks (if she says it) is then she can look for the sympathy of the others and claim that she lied and behaved the way she did out of fear.

Always possible but the others know that Vicki is still facing the lawsuit over her vodka, Brooks is over and he won. He could easily reveal that Vicki knew what he was going to do with the VV shares she gave him to begin with, he could spill the beans and cause her to loose the lawsuit. I think she is afraid of what he will do to her if she tells the truth about him because he has already threatened to sue both Meghan AND Briana before the reunion was filmed.

• Love 6

What Vicki was saying about Tamra and custody?     No wonder Tamra said she is done with Vicki.

Vicki is so high that Shannon told her, hey snort this cocaine for the reunion and we will have a great ol time !

Then Shannon gives Vicki the broken off piece of enema tube to snort it with.

PAY BACK !!!

• Love 4

Kind of like Tamra did when she was preparing to leave Simon?

• Love 14

Should your grown married, with children, child still be your main priority? Just asking. I'm not a parent. I don't know. It just seems like you should have your own life away from your children at that point.

Yes - in my opinion, and in this situation.  

• Love 7

Should your grown married, with children, child still be your main priority? Just asking. I'm not a parent. I don't know. It just seems like you should have your own life away from your children at that point.

One grown adult child did not want to disclose his address to his mom and the other was high on life moving away from the OC and away from her mother.  I don't get it.  Vicki seems pretty devoted to the ungrateful daughter she visited 14 times in a year.  A son who she made vice president of her company.  Maybe Briana feels like she should still be nursing-not her children but from her mother.

• Love 13

It looks like Briana is actually going to give Vicki a huge assist next week. On WWHL, Andy aired a preview clip that continues the "are you afraid of him?" discourse. Briana claims that Brooks grabbed Vicki by the shoulders and shook her violently enough to make her head involuntarily seize back and forth in some sort of public forum (family gathering, maybe?). Cue the intimations of physical abuse/ this heretofore unmentioned villainous Svengali-like figure who literally controlled Vicki's conduct this year. I wonder if he ordered her to sneer "she deserved it" about Shannon, issue the remarks regarding Tamra's lack of parenting talents, and/or declare that her daughter is a "shit stirrer"? The best element about the fact that this is the tack Vicki appears to be taking is that I'm not sure she's articulate/linguistically precise enough to avoid stumbling into a defamation suit.

• Love 8

Gosh, I got a different take on tonight's show on some things.  I don't think Brianna was lying about Brooks.  I don't like Brianna but Vicks never really disagreed with her except about the shaking incident.  Vicks tried to downplay that big time.  I always thought that Brooks was a little 'too smooth', too calm when the cameras were rolling.  It always gave me vibes of a phony, a manipulator,  or an abuser.  And Vicks, who needs someone in her life, was an easy target.  Sorry Vicks, but you're not the strong independent business woman.  You're an insecure person who can be controlled by a guy like Brooks. 

I also thought Meg came off very well.  Loved that Jim got a reality check.  Hope he's learned something about himself.

Shannon would never contact her husband's lover.  Hm.  I don't know if the football game incident is true but it would discount what she stated.  I also got the feeling that the other women disagreed with making her children a part of the affair healing.  And I don't think anything she said tonight provided any further insight as she tried to imply her Instagram.

Heather came off pretty well as well.  But Heather, if you were so upset about what Vicks said about Tamra's custody, why didn't you say something then and there?  20/20 is hindsight and an easy way to get yourself redeemed. 

• Love 17

Has anyone here ever thought Brianna was the voice of reason?

A few seasons ago, there were a lot of people on the Bravo Boards and the blogs, when people could leave comments, did think that Brianna was the voice of reason.  Her relationship with Ryan changed that.

• Love 15

It looks like Briana is actually going to give Vicki a huge assist next week. On WWHL, Andy aired a preview clip that continues the "are you afraid of him?" discourse. Briana claims that Brooks grabbed Vicki by the shoulders and shook her violently enough to make her head involuntarily seize back and forth in some sort of public forum (family gathering, maybe?). Cue the intimations of physical abuse/ this heretofore unmentioned villainous Svengali-like figure who literally controlled Vicki's conduct this year. I wonder if he ordered her to sneer "she deserved it" about Shannon, issue the remarks regarding Tamra's lack of parenting talents, and/or declare that her daughter is a "shit stirrer"? The best element about the fact that this is the tack Vicki appears to be taking is that I'm not sure she's articulate/linguistically precise enough to avoid stumbling into a defamation suit.

Both Tamra and Briana brought this up, the shaking incident, at his, Brooks, first reunion years ago. He denied ever laying his hands on Vicki in anger and all Vicki said then was that he was "not hitting/beating" her. IMO, he has gotten physical with Vicki, shaking, grabbing, pushing when he was angry.

Not me not anyone.

Wrong, I think Briana is honest about Vicki and calls her out when she lies. Is Briana perfect or make the wisest choices for herself, Maybe not, but she doesn't play games with Vicki IMO.

• Love 19

I hate Tamra pretending to care about Shannon with her fake quavering voice, 'You're the victim.'  It's true - David was cruel to Shannon.  But Tamra doesn't care.  She's so gross.

I'm loving Meghan and her faces.  And I just want to get to the cancer stuff and have it even more obvious that Vicki lies lies lies lies lies.

• Love 12

I'm still trying to figure out why Heather said the 2nd and 3rd parts of the reunion were going to be "epic." Tonight's show had a long way to go to approach anything even close to the epic range.

It was nice to watch a reunion without screaming though. Everyone behaved for a change. I don't think that would have happened if Vicki hadn't been so mellowed out on Xanax or whatever she took.

I did believe Brianna and have to give Jim a Brownie point or two.

• Love 16

Gosh, I got a different take on tonight's show on some things.  I don't think Brianna was lying about Brooks.  I don't like Brianna but Vicks never really disagreed with her except about the shaking incident.  Vicks tried to downplay that big time.  I always thought that Brooks was a little 'too smooth', too calm when the cameras were rolling.  It always gave me vibes of a phony, a manipulator,  or an abuser.  And Vicks, who needs someone in her life, was an easy target.  Sorry Vicks, but you're not the strong independent business woman.  You're an insecure person who can be controlled by a guy like Brooks. 

I also thought Meg came off very well.  Loved that Jim got a reality check.  Hope he's learned something about himself.

Shannon would never contact her husband's lover.  Hm.  I don't know if the football game incident is true but it would discount what she stated.  I also got the feeling that the other women disagreed with making her children a part of the affair healing.  And I don't think anything she said tonight provided any further insight as she tried to imply her Instagram.

Heather came off pretty well as well.  But Heather, if you were so upset about what Vicks said about Tamra's custody, why didn't you say something then and there?  20/20 is hindsight and an easy way to get yourself redeemed.

To keep Tamra's custody issues from becoming a major story line. I got the impression that, at least for this past season, Tamra didn't want to bring it up on camera.

• Love 7

Oh, I forgot to add.  So Donn is semi retired and playing golf four times a week because of the settlement from the divorce yet Vicks is working, working, working.  Sorry that doesn't even make sense if you didn't have a prenup.  It's more like different lifestyle choices.  You're such a martyr Vicks and she definitely regretted divorcing him.  I realize Donn was no angel but neither was she but it was a lot easier for her than what she's going through now.  She had a lot more control over the fantasy of who she's portraying.

It was kind of sad watching Vicks.  She looked like a defeated person.  And it wasn't about whatever drugs she took before filming.  She got called out big time.

And as some others have stated, Brooks has something or somethings on Vicks.  I 'almost' feel sorry for her.  Note I stated 'almost'.

• Love 23

To keep Tamra's custody issues from becoming a major story line. I got the impression that, at least for this past season, Tamra didn't want to bring it up on camera.

In part one of the reunion, she said she didn't bring it up as a story line because it was embarrassing.  Not to protect her children, but because it was embarrassing...to her.

• Love 14

Briana is a busy working mother of two young boys so why be involved in this show, come on TV and have a cow about girth Brooks and his lies? She's got to be getting money got

From this. She also needs to tone down the smokey eye...tone it waaaay down!

So Jim and Meghan were not happy with all the cameras being there half of the time he was home hence his asshat behavior towards Meghan sometimes. Here's a thought...don't sign up to do a reality show.

I wish Heather would stop saying how hard she works full-time on the chateau/castle/hotel. No you are not. I've never seen her with a hammer or nail, I don't think she would know how to use either one. Anybody can pick out stuff and spend money (if you've got it).

I don't agree that having your children know their father had an affair was a good thing. Looking at you Shannon.

I don't think Shannon said that.  Her daughters found out about the affair themselves by reading David's messages and I thought she seemed to say that since they knew about the affair, seeing their parents work to keep the family together after the affair was a good learning experience or something like that.  It still wasn't the best decision to have it laid out on t.v. like it was, although Shannon did say that if their daughters didn't already know about it and they didn't talk it through with the therapists, she wouldn't have used it as a storyline.  Still lame though.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 9

So Briana first big lie-I was out to here pregnant when Brooks hit on le at your birthday party.  Vicki's birthday is the end of March baby Troy was born September 28th.  Really Briana you were out to here-when you were three and half months pregnant.  It is the little things that catches these people in their bullshit.

• Love 13

Oh great...Briana sounds off about Brooks. Again.

I know I'm in the minority, but i really dislike

Briana.

She is a replica of her mom in looks, personality and behavior.

Starving for attention, insecure, dramatic.

I wish Andy would stop including her in everything like she is an integral part of the show.

Get back to your two jobs in Oklahoma as a nurse and your third job as a mother of two young boys and your fourth job as Ryan's wife

How do you find time to do all those things AND ruin my life by showing up on my tv screen?

Thank you for reading my mind. Cannot stand Briana!

• Love 13

Good God I want whatever Vicki took before the reunion. Haha! She is soooooo not Vicki.

Whatever it was, it must have been good.  It was starting to be a pile on from all sides, and she was unbelievably calm and even threw out a few mea culpas.  Not that she doesn't deserve a lot of what she was getting, but it must have frustrated the hell out of the mean girls that they couldn't get much of a reaction out of her.

• Love 15

Heather, can you suck up to Tamra even more than you already do?  She's a fabulous mother?  If she were a fabulous mother, nothing Simon could say could prevent her kids from wanting to be with her.  Her own daughter wrote a facebook post about how verbally and mentally abusive she is, and I've seen more than enough of Tamra to know that's probably true (plus, I lived it myself).

I digress. I think we all know that Heather secretly gossips with Terry about Tamra's bad mothering.

I don't think that Heather actually thinks that Tamara is a fabulous mother, but she was sure as shit aware that they were being filmed for a TV show and you don't say shit like that on TV about someone you're supposed to be friends with.  She was trying to keep Vicki from blabbing on TV about something Tamara didn't want brought up.

• Love 16

Clearly, Briana spends way too much time with her sons and not enough time with other adults! LOLI found myself using words I used with my son when he was little when talking to adults, it happens and it IS embarrassing! LOL

Yet she had no problem blurring out scumbag, and fuck you. Just rolls off her tounge. Me thinks Brianna exaggerated the wee-wee story a bit.

• Love 12
So Jim and Meghan were not happy with all the cameras being there half of the time he was home hence his asshat behavior towards Meghan sometimes. Here's a thought...don't sign up to do a reality show.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Megan whining about how haaaard it was to have the cameras constantly there made it sound like she had no other choice.  If it was really that tough we won't see her next year but somehow I'm thinking she loves the fame too much to quit. 

How wonderful it would be on the last installment of this reunion if Vicki got hit on the head by a boom microphone and then she storms off the stage only to trip and fall and then be pissed when she got outside to be met by a family van for her final ride to obscurity. Gagging the whole time of course and having to go "potty".

Might as well happen.  I thought it was really getting to be a pile-on; I mean Andy went out of his way to pick on her over some dumb comment calling sharks mammels?   Really Andy?  I don't blame her for popping a couple Xanax or whatever she took. I hate when these reunions become a pile on one person. 

Oh, I forgot to add.  So Donn is semi retired and playing golf four times a week because of the settlement from the divorce yet Vicks is working, working, working.  Sorry that doesn't even make sense if you didn't have a prenup.  It's more like different lifestyle choices.  You're such a martyr Vicks and she definitely regretted divorcing him.  I realize Donn was no angel but neither was she but it was a lot easier for her than what she's going through now.  She had a lot more control over the fantasy of who she's portraying.

It was kind of sad watching Vicks.  She looked like a defeated person.  And it wasn't about whatever drugs she took before filming.  She got called out big time.

And as some others have stated, Brooks has something or somethings on Vicks.  I 'almost' feel sorry for her.  Note I stated 'almost'.

I do feel sorry for her; she is so needy that she was willing to risk her marriage, her family, her money, everything for Crooks. 

And speaking of Crooks, did I hear him tell Andy they had to do the taped interview because of his "work" schedule???  Puh-lease.   Crooks got a job?   I don't believe it and wouldn't even if I saw a paystub.   He just wanted to flap his lying gums without any pushback.  Coward.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 18

Yet she had no problem blurring out scumbag, and fuck you. Just rolls off her tounge. Me thinks Brianna exaggerated the wee-wee story a bit.

Yep, since she married Ryan, she curses like a sailor (well, a Marine named Ryan, to be exact).  When Ryan attacked Lydia's mom, every other word out of his mouth was fuck.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 8

So Jim . . . Jim Edmonds acquitted himself well on the reunion or at least much better than he did on the show.  The problem is whenever I see him I think "Jim . . . Jim Edmonds."  It really slows my ability to listen to him.  

It occurred to me during this not-so-thrilling reunion how much I just don't really care about any of this.  It has been a dull season and a dull reunion.  Heather is building a house, Tamra exists, Meghan is in a potentially terrible marriage, Shannon gave herself a colonic and an enema, Brooks may or may not have cancer, Briana hates Brooks, Brooks hates Briana, Vicki is drugged to the teeth, Muffyn is ready to snooze.  The only thing I found interesting was how twitchy Brooks was in his interview.  

• Love 16

I think Vicki and Briana just need to do the eulogy exercise and call it a day.  They are disturbing, far more disturbing than Shannon and David.  Since the other women all dislike Vicki they get the added bonus of never having to have contact with Briana again. Win, win. 

• Love 5

So Briana first big lie-I was out to here pregnant when Brooks hit on le at your birthday party.  Vicki's birthday is the end of March baby Troy was born September 28th.  Really Briana you were out to here-when you were three and half months pregnant.  It is the little things that catches these people in their bullshit.

Second baby was born July fourth.  So maybe Brianna was referring to that.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 5

Second baby was born July fourth.  So maybe Brianna was referring to that.

She was never around Brooks after Troy was born.  Or before.  They haven't seen each other in years.  The Girth Brooks comment came up before Troy was born.  It is the details that catches these players.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9

Meghan King EdmondsVerified account
‏@MeghanKEdmonds
Love my girls @ShannonBeador @HeatherDubrow @TamraBarney

Heather Dubrow ‏@HeatherDubrow  3h3 hours ago
@MeghanKEdmonds @ShannonBeador @TamraBarney

Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts since they're all united in Vicki hate, not true friendship.  If Vicki's gone next season, one of them is going to be stealthily attacked by Tamra until the other two (plus the inevitable new girl) hate on her too.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 13

Even though I've never missed an episode I clearly missed something big.    When did Heather decide she didn't like Vickie and make Tamra her bff?  Or for that matter when did Tamra turn on Vickie (again)?  Heather was spitting nails talking at Vickie.    Was it between the end of filming and the reunion?  I don't follow these ho-wives on social media - can someone fill me in?  

• Love 4
I'd say her kids are still a top priority to Vicki. For Brianna to say otherwise just proves she's a spoiled piece of shit just like her asshole mother.

For some reason I can't see that Vicki's top priority is her kids.  Herself first--always first, and following that: maintaining a degree of control of her kids and forcing a TV persona is more like it...for me.

• Love 15