Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Part 2 of 3. A reunion continues with the ladies dishing on Season 10. Included: Shannon faces scrutiny about her marriage; Heather fumes over a betrayal; Jim Edmonds joins the discussion; and Briana sounds off on Brooks.
  • Love 1

Oh great...Briana sounds off about Brooks. Again.

I know I'm in the minority, but i really dislike

Briana.

She is a replica of her mom in looks, personality and behavior.

Starving for attention, insecure, dramatic.

I wish Andy would stop including her in everything like she is an integral part of the show.

Get back to your two jobs in Oklahoma as a nurse and your third job as a mother of two young boys and your fourth job as Ryan's wife

How do you find time to do all those things AND ruin my life by showing up on my tv screen?

Music to my ears.  This is a woman who has seen and spoken with Brooks a handful of times.  Time to park her mommy issues.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 21

Briana is SOOOOOOO classy!

I agree with you. A picture is worth a thousand words. Her sentiments in real life are aimed at Brooks NOT her mother. Brooks called her manipulative he believes he's God's gift to women. Did he proposition Briana and offer to show her his member...I don't know? What I do know is that Vicki did not believe her own daughter regarding the incident. Instead Vicki believed Brooks' every word.

Did Briana fabricate incidents with Brook that never occurred out of desperation to protect her family? What a shame, if true, that Briana felt she had to do so. Ryan recorded Brooks on his phone telling him to control his wife through physical abuse even if drunk that was no excuse. At a past reunion Brooks bold face lied to Vicki and Briana that he never said it...then the incident was played on TV before the world. THAT incident "alone" should have been enough to show Vicki the qualities of the person she hitched her wagon too! A consummate LIAR in my opinion.

• Love 7

Brianna is proof positive that the road apple doesn't fall far from the cow.

Thanks TrooperYork for calling Brianna and Vicki cows. I wanted to say that, but i decided not to offend cows

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7

What I don't get about Brianna is why she insists on being such a big part of the Bravo b.s.

Brianna lives in a different state far away from Vicki and California so why not mind your own f'n business Brianna and make a life for you, your prize of a husband and your 2 children. There must be lots to keep you busy in Oklahoma even though you hate it there.

Brianna comes across as an entitled snob with her constant complaining about how boring OK is and they can't find like people to be friends with.

There's nice people and not so nice people where ever you go. Make an effort to be kind Brianna and you might find a good friend in one of the other nurses you work with or maybe a neighbor.

Brianna is the epitome of her mother.....the woman she despises

Maybe after seeing Briana and her husband on TV the nice and even the not so nice pass on friendships with Ryan and Briana.

• Love 10

Maybe after seeing Briana and her husband on TV the nice and even the not so nice pass on friendships with Ryan and Briana.

I'm thinking the money she receives from Bravo keeps her coming back for more. A quick way to the bills??? I don't know.

I don't think she realizes that the HWs all pay more than what they get monetary wise in how they are viewed.

• Love 7

So i am wondering considering that Brooks Ayers is threatening to sue Briana.... will Bravo TV still air Briana bashing Brooks? Also since Brooks Ayers is also threatening to sue Vicki Gunvalson if she says anything negative about him... how can we get to the bottom of Brooks Ayers cancer lies? Essentially if either of them talk about how they know he doesn't have cancer anymore... they will get sued. Vicki signed a document when her and Brooks Ayers first got back together, and it says that neither one of them can talk badly about the other in the press. So why is that Brooks Ayers is rumored to have called Vicki Gunvalson a liar at the reunion..... wouldn't this mean Vicki would then be able to tell the truth about his cancer.... since he spoke badly about her first? Just some food for thoughts! (sorry for all the links just felt like it was easier to include them so you all didn't have to google what i was talking about haha!)

• Love 8

So i am wondering considering that Brooks Ayers is threatening to sue Briana.... will Bravo TV still air Briana bashing Brooks? Also since Brooks Ayers is also threatening to sue Vicki Gunvalson if she says anything negative about him... how can we get to the bottom of Brooks Ayers cancer lies? Essentially if either of them talk about how they know he doesn't have cancer anymore... they will get sued. Vicki signed a document when her and Brooks Ayers first got back together, and it says that neither one of them can talk badly about the other in the press. So why is that Brooks Ayers is rumored to have called Vicki Gunvalson a liar at the reunion..... wouldn't this mean Vicki would then be able to tell the truth about his cancer.... since he spoke badly about her first? Just some food for thoughts! (sorry for all the links just felt like it was easier to include them so you all didn't have to google what i was talking about haha!)

Briana claims she had a conversation with Brooks regarding him having pancreatic cancer and Brooks claims he never had a conversation with Briana about his health.

Well didn't Brooks lie like two seasons ago about a convo he had with Briana? I just watched the clip where he first claims that he never told her husband to hit her... and then literally two minutes later he said he didn't mean to say that. He literally went from denying it ever happend to blaming it on alcohol... so maybe that will happen again!

• Love 6

Really....maybe the people in Oklahoma don't want their kids around Ryan....let alone any gathering where he might erupt and have Brianna defending him.

• Love 12

How could Vicki say she doesn't know what a "circle jerk" is but says Brianna told her?

I don't believe Heather's claim that Terry is the main instigator for their manse and she is merely following orders.

Vicki claims Donn retired on the divorce money but she's glad he doesn't talk about their divorce.

Jim joins Meghan on the couch and they correct Vicki's statement about saying they had two difficult months, claiming she accidentally lied. Whut? For once, Meghan's reply didn't prompt a "Shut up!" from me. Things got a bit muddled for me before they went to commercial and Vicki made a remark about them taking Tamra's other kids away. What the hell is going on? Were they fighting during the commercial break? That shot of Meghan giving someone some major stink-eyes seemed so random. C ya, Jim! Here's some lovely transitional footage.

Leave it to Vicki to try to slightly take credit for Shannon and David working it out together. Am I the only one who thought Tamra was throwing shade at Shannon right before the commercial break?

Oh wow, so the mistress was present when Tamra and Heather were talking about ths affair and she told David, who in turn told Shanon?

What is thd hell is with these transisionals? Just bring Brianna out! Vicki and Brooks broke up over "several issues"? Hmmm, I wonder if any were legal issues? Vicki said Brooks wouldn't want Brianna? Shut up, Meghan! Brooks is going to sue Brianna, too? Roll the interview footage! Dang, how many bottles of masscara did Brianna apply to her face? So did Vicki lie about the rest of her family liking him? Dang, out of time!

• Love 8

How could Vicki say she doesn't know what a "circle jerk" is but says Brianna told her?

I don't believe Heather's claim that Terry is the main instigator for their manse and she is merely following orders.

Vicki claims Donn retired on the divorce money but she's glad he doesn't talk about their divorce.

Jim joins Meghan on the couch and they correct Vicki's statement about saying they had two difficult months, claiming she accidentally lied. Whut? For once, Meghan's reply didn't prompt a "Shut up!" from me. Things got a bit muddled for me before they went to commercial and Vicki made a remark about them taking Tamra's other kids away. What the hell is going on? Were they fighting during the commercial break? That shot of Meghan giving someone some major stink-eyes seemed so random. C ya, Jim! Here's some lovely transitional footage.

Leave it to Vicki to try to slightly take credit for Shannon and David working it out together. Am I the only one who thought Tamra was throwing shade at Shannon right before the commercial break?

Oh wow, so the mistress was present when Tamra and Heather were talking about ths affair and she told David, who in turn told Shanon?

What is thd hell is with these transisionals? Just bring Brianna out! Vicki and Brooks broke up over "several issues"? Hmmm, I wonder if any were legal issues? Vicki said Brooks wouldn't want Brianna? Shut up, Meghan! Brooks is going to sue Brianna, too? Roll the interview footage! Dang, how many bottles of masscara did Brianna apply to her face? So did Vicki lie about the rest of her family liking him? Dang, out of time!

Wait a minute.

Tamra and Heather talked about the affair in front of McMackin?

How could Shannon give Heather and Tamra a pass on that?

• Love 5

No, the Mistress was not present at any time when Heather/Tamra spoke. At the lunchon, Heather/friends, someone texted the Mistress what Heather said, that David had left Shannon, and the Mistress then texted David, who texted Shannon!

• Love 11

Should your grown married, with children, child still be your main priority? Just asking. I'm not a parent. I don't know. It just seems like you should have your own life away from your children at that point.

• Love 23

I found "wee wee" way more disturbing than "Girth Brooks".

Clearly, Briana spends way too much time with her sons and not enough time with other adults! LOLI found myself using words I used with my son when he was little when talking to adults, it happens and it IS embarrassing! LOL

• Love 10

Should your grown married, with children, child still be your main priority? Just asking. I'm not a parent. I don't know. It just seems like you should have your own life away from your children at that point.

Briana even says that Vicki did NOT make herself or Michael THE priority, that she made Brooks THE priority. Had Vicki put her adult kids first, she would NOT have moved Brooks into her house to begin with. IMO, it is telling that Vicki claims that she is "afraid" of Brooksto Andy at the very end.

• Love 4

I think Meghan is coming off looking great on this reunion.

Vicki looks like she's attempting to emote through a layer of cement.

Do they not have hair and makeup people at these shows and if so, why did Brianna not have access to one?

I made the mistake of watching this in a home theater on HD. The makeup and plastic surgery was very garish on a huge screen.

• Love 7

Briana is a busy working mother of two young boys so why be involved in this show, come on TV and have a cow about girth Brooks and his lies? She's got to be getting money got

From this. She also needs to tone down the smokey eye...tone it waaaay down!

So Jim and Meghan were not happy with all the cameras being there half of the time he was home hence his asshat behavior towards Meghan sometimes. Here's a thought...don't sign up to do a reality show.

I wish Heather would stop saying how hard she works full-time on the chateau/castle/hotel. No you are not. I've never seen her with a hammer or nail, I don't think she would know how to use either one. Anybody can pick out stuff and spend money (if you've got it).

I don't agree that having your children know their father had an affair was a good thing. Looking at you Shannon.

• Love 23

No, the Mistress was not present at any time when Heather/Tamra spoke. At the lunchon, Heather/friends, someone texted the Mistress what Heather said, that David had left Shannon, and the Mistress then texted David, who texted Shannon!

Didn't Heather say that's how she knew who the mistress was b/c it was her who had surreptitiously texted their conversation to David?

ETA: Spelling.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 4

Briana even says that Vicki did NOT make herself or Michael THE priority, that she made Brooks THE priority. Had Vicki put her adult kids first, she would NOT have moved Brooks into her house to begin with. IMO, it is telling that Vicki claims that she is "afraid" of Brooksto Andy at the very end.

What are you reading into Vicki's claim that she is afraid of Brooks? It seemed out of left field when Andy asked it so I think I'm missing something.

What are you reading into Vicki's claim that she is afraid of Brooks? It seemed out of left field when Andy asked it so I think I'm missing something.

It reminded me of the reunion the season he first appeared when Vicki refused to confirm or deny to Tamra that he manhandled her, or if Vicki did, it wasn't very convincing.
  • Love 6

Didn't Heather say that's how she knew who the mistress was b/c it was her who had surreptitiously texted their conv to David?

Yes, it was because of that text that Heather was able to figure out who the Mistress was.

Tamra, and I believe Briana, have hinted that Brooks has been physical with Vicki in the past. Vicki would only say that Brooks never "hit" her but she did not go as far as to say that he never got "physical" with her. Also, it has been reported that Vicki and Brooks signed an agreement that they would never say anything bad about each other in the press or on TV. Who signs an agreement like that and what are they both trying to hide?

• Love 7

How wonderful it would be on the last installment of this reunion if Vicki got hit on the head by a boom microphone and then she storms off the stage only to trip and fall and then be pissed when she got outside to be met by a family van for her final ride to obscurity. Gagging the whole time of course and having to go "potty".

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 22