Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I just watched the reunion again (insomnia), and when Jim says if Vicki was a guy saying those things about his wife, he would "..grab him around the neck and beat the crap out of him, but if it's a girl, you just sit there and go whatever, what are you going to do?", I was like W.T.F.

You stick up for your wife, you don't just stand there and think "whatever"!  If any woman was bashing me to my man, he would tell her, rather gruffly and sternly, not to talk about me that way.  Jim's non-reaction to Vicki bashing Meghan in his presence, not once, but twice (the second time at the Aries party) was very telling.

I think a lot of what Jim said about loving Meghan so much he wanted kids with her, was to keep peace with his piece.  I get the feeling that although he probably does love her, he doesn't like her, but thinks she's hot and loves the sex.  When that burns out, and she ages, he'll probably dump her for a hotter and younger #4.

(Bolded emphasis mine).  I respectfully and totally disagree with this.  It is my opinion that a man should never argue or raise his voice to someone's woman.  I'm an Italian gal from Chicago and I've had my share of verbal spars.  My husband never ever gets involved, nor do any other men

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 8

I absolutely did believe that remark hurt Haley. The idea that she's going to have to wait five years for Jim to dump Meghan must be upsetting.

Maybe it upset her to learn she might lose the #COOL STEPMOTHER. : )

• Love 3

I don't see what difference it makes if he had the same mistress or multiple ones. Maybe they did have an open marriage. I don't care as it wasn't my marriage. I can see Vicki staying even if she wasn't cheating at first. 1) she is needy as hell and 2) Donn provided a lifestyle that she couldn't obtain on her own with two kids. Heck, Shannon is staying with her husband who carried on an 8-9 month long affair, left her ass and came crawling back after the mistress decided to stay with her husband instead. What is her excuse? Shannon has the financial means to leave and doesn't. Again, it's their marriage and only she knows why she stays.

And yet Heather is cool questioning someone's medical diagnosis and asking for a person's medical records. The only reason she is backing Tamra is because she wants to be in the "cool" group.

If they had an open marriage, just say so, stop pretending anything else and stop judging others for doing the same thing (cheating). She is 1 of the biggest hypocrites on ALL of the HW shows. LOL

IMO, Shannon like the "martar" status she gets by staying with David.

• Love 7

Or perhaps Vicki was hoping he would change.  Vicki doesn;t strike me as the type who wants to share and I believe her when she said she left more often and turned to ice.  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/oc-housewives-donn-slams-ex-wife-vicki-gunvalson-2011106  This is why Briana is so screwed up in the way she sees things.  She never got to see a traditional acceptable marriage.  She has a little bit of her mom in her in that she would hope her mom would settle for a crowded marriage just so her world isn't rocked.  I will say it again these people are screwed up and I bet Heather is thinking there aren't enough wipes to get the cooties off her.

I could see her staying until she had her first affair, then she would have been out the door because she had someone else, so I am not buying that she "hoped he would change". Didn't her first husband claim Vicki was having an affair with Donn when they were married, because that would show that cheating is not a problem for/to her.

• Love 3
That's the part I find a bit sad.  Cuz basically Vicks is an attractive woman & she could still easily find another partner.  Why she chooses to be with this awful man is a mystery.

Because looks aren't everything. Vicki is, IMO, a horrible person herself. So even if she could get a better dude just based on his attraction to her, he'd probably run as soon as he found out how needy, narcissistic, and ignorant she is. 

IMO, just mine, I suspect that Heather defended Tamra's parenting because it is NOT something she feels anyone should discuss on camera about anyone else. Attacking or questioning someones parenting skills on this type of show can cause major problems outside the show. I also don't think Heather believes it is Ok to question someones marriage on camera either. I get the sense that Heather will not cross certian lines, children and marriages being the 2 big lines she will not cross ON CAMERA.

I agreed with Vicki's comments, but the way she went about it was just tacky. For one, you're supposed to be Tamra's friend. So talking about her current custody battle on camera was just not cool. Also, she was laughing about it, like she thought the entire situation was hilarious. So it wasn't like she was coming from a place of concern for the children, which is where I (and probably many other posters) are coming from. It was more like she just wanted to make another dig at someone she feels superior to. 

Rubber mask faced Jimmy really needs to take a seat. Oh wait a minute, he already took one ... at the reunion. The only husband to actually attend so please that braying jackass ain't above the drama. As a matter a fact, he is so much in the muck and mire of the drama that but for the lease on wife #2 expiring, he would have appeared on the show and been seated next to his prior wife who had already signed on. The thirst is real with ole Jimmy boy.

I really agree with you. And I think the reason he's being all, "This was such a big change for me, I didn't expect it to be like this, it's no fun" is to deflect from just how much of a fame whore he is. 

• Love 9

If they had an open marriage, just say so, stop pretending anything else and stop judging others for doing the same thing (cheating). She is 1 of the biggest hypocrites on ALL of the HW shows. LOL

IMO, Shannon like the "martar" status she gets by staying with David.

Maybe neither party wanted to state that they had an open marriage. Sorry, but I don't need to know every single detail about these people. Neither tried to act like a wronged party and neither said that they had a perfect, traditional marriage. Who is she judging? David Beador?
  • Love 3

When Andy asked Vicki why she can't be alone, did she say, "that's the way God made me"?  How convenient.  If she thinks of it that way, then she never has to work on herself or ever try to change anything.  It's like how she seems to think that if anything is just "her opinion," it's sacrosanct, and never subject to challenge or change. 

I can't stand people who threaten to sue other people all the time. (I'm a lawyer.) That is a loser, low class move from someone who: (1) can never take responsibility for anything; and (2) gets off on threatening and intimidating other people.  Brooks needs to get over himself.  All of this after-the-fact stuff just proves that everyone was right about him from the get go. 

Edited by kdl88
  • Love 16

Oh great...Briana sounds off about Brooks. Again.

I know I'm in the minority, but i really dislike

Briana.

She is a replica of her mom in looks, personality and behavior.

Starving for attention, insecure, dramatic.

I wish Andy would stop including her in everything like she is an integral part of the show.

Get back to your two jobs in Oklahoma as a nurse and your third job as a mother of two young boys and your fourth job as Ryan's wife

How do you find time to do all those things AND ruin my life by showing up on my tv screen?

*in my Michael Jackson voice* You are not alooooneeee...I am here with youuuuu! LOLLL!

Every episode she's on, I like her less and less. Not to mention she gets less and less attractive every time we see her...and not cause shes still carrying pregnancy pounds. Stop eating your hate, Brianna. Its starting to ooze from your pores and its not a good look!

• Love 9

If they had an open marriage, just say so, stop pretending anything else and stop judging others for doing the same thing (cheating). She is 1 of the biggest hypocrites on ALL of the HW shows. LOL.

Given both Vicki and Donn had long-term affairs during their marriage it has been speculated that they did have an open marriage. Plus, in one of her blogs Vicki said: "I do not condone infidelity, I DO condone and support monogomacy in a relationship unless there is a mutual understanding otherwise." That last bit about a "mutual understanding otherwise" makes me think she and Donn did have an open marriage, but hypocrite Vicki wouldn't admit to the truth because she was all over Gretchen about cheating on Jeff. And, monogomacy is the exact word she used because she is so edukated.

• Love 13

Oh great...Briana sounds off about Brooks. Again.

I know I'm in the minority, but i really dislike

Briana.

She is a replica of her mom in looks, personality and behavior.

Starving for attention, insecure, dramatic.

I wish Andy would stop including her in everything like she is an integral part of the show.

Get back to your two jobs in Oklahoma as a nurse and your third job as a mother of two young boys and your fourth job as Ryan's wife

How do you find time to do all those things AND ruin my life by showing up on my tv screen?

Standing in the corner with you.  I can't stand her either. 

I'm also not sure I believe her.   (Please no tomato tossing). As creepy and slimy as Brooks is, I find it hard to believe he was that gross/forward with Brianna, knowing she's Vicki's daughter and would be delighted to tell Vicki all about it.  He knows Brianna can't stand him, I think he'd tend to be somewhat cautious around her, knowing she's gunning for him. And Brooks had no way of knowing if Vicki would believe Brianna or not. 

I think something happened because I have to believe it's not a 100% fabrication, but something is off about the whole thing, and I sense the fine hand of Ryan in this.  He was the first one to bring up Brook's behavior back a few seasons ago. 

Where's the outrage from the other housewives at the lack of respect Brianna has for her mother?  Oh, Heather can get all outraged because of comment Vicki made about Tamara, but she's silent when Brianna goes on and on? Here's an idea  - maybe next reunion, Andy can bring Tam's kids on and they can confront her about her failings.

The whole thing is wrong. Andy was wrong to invite her, and Brianna was wrong to show up - for the simple reason that it's her MOTHER!!!!!  Are we really at a place where it's entertaining to see children (albeit grown children) attack their mother?  I felt bad for Vicki.  No one should have to face that on national tv.

• Love 17

I have watched all episodes of the OC show but I never heard Donn admit to cheating the entire marriage but I also didn't read the blogs or interviews off camera so I may have missed it.

I do agree, Vicki was wrong to mislead Donn that they were working things out while she was involved with Brooks.

I have more comments and questions for the Vicki thread...

Hope Satan Andy gives Meghan the boot, but he wants to bang her model brother, so I bet she's gonna get another season.  When he gets nowhere with banging the brother -- or he bangs him & is done with him, he'll toss Meghan off the show.  OTOH, he did look into having asshole Jimmy at the reunion, so maybe he'll keep Meghan around just to have asshole Jimmy there.

What brother of Meghan's? I got the feeling Andy has a thing for Jim, partially b/c he likes baseball.

No, I think Donn cheated throughout the marriage, it is Vicki's contention that he had the same GF the entire marriage and that this was someone he dated before marrying Vicki that I have trouble believeing. I also have trouble believing that Vicki would be ok with the fact that Donn cheated their entire marriage unless she was also cheating that entire time as well. I suspect they had an "open" marriage from the get go and both took full advantage of it, not just Donn but that Vicki does NOT want the fact public knowledge. JMO

I'm not sure who all did what to whom, but I was under the impression that they had an open arrangement of sorts and Vicki threw Donn under the proverbial bus to make herself look good.

• Love 3

For the record, I noticed last night that much of Monday's programming on Bravo is new programming with no room for Part 3.

Looked it up and it seems they are showing Part 3 on Sunday night 11/1. Seems sort of odd to me that they didn't say something about this last night (or I missed it, which is altogether possible).

Means I get to miss it for flying again.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 2

I'm not sure who all did what to whom, but I was under the impression that they had an open arrangement of sorts and Vicki threw Donn under the proverbial bus to make herself look good.

I don't remember it that way at all. Brianna was badgering her about her "emotional affair" with Brooks (then unnamed I believe) and Vicki blurted out that Donn had cheated on her for years throughout the marriage, shit happens and that isn't why they divorced (her reason being the love tank crap). I don't remember her ever blaming Donn's infidelities at all. Now if you think mentioning his affair at all is throwing him under the bus, well, I disagree. It happened. Brianna knew about it but tried to focus on Vicki's indiscretions as though THAT was the sole reason for the divorce which was a lie. Bottom line is Brianna needs to mind her own damn business.
  • Love 2

She made that statement when she was 16 years old during the first season.  A lot can change between your teen and early adulthood. 

LMAO!  Freaking Vicki.  I think she did sleep with MULTIPLE PARTNERS in the FAMILY VAN!!  ;)

Yeah I like Don for the most part,  but I certainly don't want to think of him in a sex club! Yikers.

that's why Vicki freaked out about the family vaaaaaaaan!  She was having flashbacks to an orgy she had attended in a family van.  It featured multiple couples, a kiddy car seat and cheerios they picked up from the floor.  She became intimately aware of how much room is available in a van since she got freaky in every row of seating and the cargo area.  

• Love 2

There is no way Vicki can ever claim to be a friend to Tamara after what she said about her losing custody of her kids at the sex party. I mean, I've said worse about Tamara but I don't pretend to be her friend nor to I demand that she be my warrior with other people. (Or maybe she said that to Shannon? I lose track of the ridiculous shit Vicki demands from her friends.) Then at the reunion she tries to explain it away by saying that what people didn't know is that at the time Tamara actually was going through a custody battle. Vicki, you putty-faced dummy! That makes it worse! So not only were you being cruel and judgmental towards your "friend" but you were also casually letting really personal information slip on camera. With friends like Vicki a person doesn't need enemies.

• Love 20

I was so confused about Jimmy randomly showing up on the couch. Is he the only Real Husband of the OC we're going to get this time around, or is there going to be another segment with all of them? I'm guessing David doesn't want to have to answer questions about the affair, and I suppose Terry is too busy and I don't know where Eddie was. Usually they are all on in a group.

I totally believe a drunk Brooks may have made an inappropriate comment about his "wee-wee" to Briana, but I don't know if that necessarily equals "hitting on her." I think she exaggerates some of her stories for the benefit of the cameras and the viewers.

I think he was there to pay restitution to Meghan (at Meghan's request) because she was highly embarrassed by the way Bravo portrayed their relationship on the show (acting cold towards her, talking down to her, not showing interest in her, etc).  She wanted him to tell the world how in love with her he was, and make sure everyone knew that she NEVER puts up with him treating her that way.

To me, it came off rehearsed and phony.

• Love 15

*in my Michael Jackson voice* You are not alooooneeee...I am here with youuuuu! LOLLL!

Every episode she's on, I like her less and less. Not to mention she gets less and less attractive every time we see her...and not cause shes still carrying pregnancy pounds. Stop eating your hate, Brianna. Its starting to ooze from your pores and its not a good look!

And please Brianna (as someone upthread mentioned) stop with the black, ghoulish, souless eye make up.

Are any of these OC bitches happy with what they look like without all the face spackle and black eye makeup?

I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again. I saw Alexis in a grocery store about a year and half ago. She was in sweat pants, t-shirt and no make up. She looked very pretty.but I've always thought Alexis was the prettiest housewife even before i met her.

I didn't say SMARTEST, i said prettiest!

• Love 9

Maybe neither party wanted to state that they had an open marriage. Sorry, but I don't need to know every single detail about these people. Neither tried to act like a wronged party and neither said that they had a perfect, traditional marriage. Who is she judging? David Beador?

Well, she "judged" Gretchen for starters. She has judged Lauri and made comments about her/her marriage as well. Vicki wants to out everyone elses dirty laundry, acting like she is above them when she is just as bad as the rest which makes her a Hypocrite IMO.

• Love 9

Speaking of Brianna ... would an ER nurse in Oklahoma really pull in a 6 figure salary?  Trust when I say I have nothing but the highest regard for nurses - and I think they DESERVE high salaries.  I just didn't think they made that much.  Or maybe she is factoring in the $$ she makes from her RHoOC appearances too?

I cannot speak to nurses in Oaklahoma, but my mom is a nurse at a hospital in a Chicago suburb and she makes $60/hour.  I know that she makes six figures and she doesn't always work 40 hours a week.  Of course, she has been doing it for a long time.  That being said, nurses can make good money. 

• Love 10

Well, she "judged" Gretchen for starters. She has judged Lauri and made comments about her/her marriage as well. Vicki wants to out everyone elses dirty laundry, acting like she is above them when she is just as bad as the rest which makes her a Hypocrite IMO.

I thought her issue with Gretchen was her proclaiming how Jeff was the love of her life and shit on the show while sleeping with Photoglou.  As for Lauri, wasn't that issue about how she and George treated the ex wife? 

• Love 5

For the record, I noticed last night that much of Monday's programming on Bravo is new programming with no room for Part 3.

Looked it up and it seems they are showing Part 3 on Sunday night 11/1. Seems sort of odd to me that they didn't say something about this last night (or I missed it, which is altogether possible).

Means I get to miss it for flying again.

Andy announced it was on Sunday on the WWHL show last night.

There is no way Vicki can ever claim to be a friend to Tamara after what she said about her losing custody of her kids at the sex party. I mean, I've said worse about Tamara but I don't pretend to be her friend nor to I demand that she be my warrior with other people. (Or maybe she said that to Shannon? I lose track of the ridiculous shit Vicki demands from her friends.) Then at the reunion she tries to explain it away by saying that what people didn't know is that at the time Tamara actually was going through a custody battle. Vicki, you putty-faced dummy! That makes it worse! So not only were you being cruel and judgmental towards your "friend" but you were also casually letting really personal information slip on camera. With friends like Vicki a person doesn't need enemies.

Tamra's sex party was BEFORE she demanded that Tamra be her "warrior" and Tamra was still fighting Simon in court about Sydney.

I thought her issue with Gretchen was her proclaiming how Jeff was the love of her life and shit on the show while sleeping with Photoglou.  As for Lauri, wasn't that issue about how she and George treated the ex wife? 

Gretchen denied having sleeping with the ex BF while with Jeff but Tamra AND Vicki refused to back off. If Vicki was sleeping with Brooks at the same time, that makes her a "HYPOCRITE". There were a few things that Vicki accused both George and Lauri of doing and none of them were nice. Vicki loves, LOVES, to out others dirty laundry but then attacks/screams or runs when someone exposes hers. LOL

• Love 9
 I've read stories on line and in print that said Brooks was the one who broke up with her, and then other stories that she threw him out.  

Example #1     You're fired!     You can't fire me, I quit!

Example #2      I quit!   You can't quit, you're fired!

When Heather said that her embryos had great DNA, I wanted to ask her, "Have you looked at your husband lately?  He's not at all attractive, actually, I find him very unattractive, especially for a plastic surgeon."

I don't find Dr. Dubrow unattractive.  Sometimes he's stilly, but he's smart and entertaining. Heather's (everyone's) DNA is so much more than appearance (attractive or not).  

• Love 5

For some reason I can't see that Vicki's top priority is her kids. Herself first--always first, and following that: maintaining a degree of control of her kids and forcing a TV persona is more like it...for me.

Lol, filling her love tank is the first priority for Vicki!

a1f6acc0-437f-0133-5ba9-0aecee5a8273.gif

10-years of Vicki's Tag Lines

http://www.bustle.com/articles/112262-vicki-gunvalsons-real-housewives-of-orange-county-taglines-say-a-lot-about-her-evolution

Edited by talula
  • Love 7

Gretchen denied having sleeping with the ex BF while with Jeff but Tamra AND Vicki refused to back off. If Vicki was sleeping with Brooks at the same time, that makes her a "HYPOCRITE". There were a few things that Vicki accused both George and Lauri of doing and none of them were nice. Vicki loves, LOVES, to out others dirty laundry but then attacks/screams or runs when someone exposes hers. LOL

We are just going to have to agree to disagree with that because I don't care how many times Gretchen denied it, I definitely believe that she slept with that guy several times while proclaiming Jeff as her twu luv. Since Vicki didn't act like her marriage was a bed of roses, I don't see how that makes her a hypocrite.

• Love 6

I too used to think Brianna was a decent young lady with a good head on her shoulders. Now she's just hideous. I admit i have one of the worst trucker mouths out there. But girl...time and place, time and place! Yelling fuck you at the camera and flipping the double birds? So damn classy. I have a married daughter a couple of years younger than her, and I'd kick her ass.

I also think the whole "he came on to me" thing is a gross exaggeration. I remember when brooks first met Brianna and Michael, he was soooooo cheesy and over eager and bomb.com that they were both like, "whatever dude, cool your jets." I just can't see it going down the way she says it did. And if my daughter ever seemed to feel such glee at humiliating me, I'd be gutted. Vicki sucks balls but I do feel for her for that.

Edited by mjstrick
  • Love 15

My biggest problem with Vicki has always been that she is such a huge hypocrite.

Well yeah!  That was clear from Day 1 (almost the entire cast actually).  That is one reason I was surprised that some posters completely forgot that Vicki started the whole "Christian" thing first.  Although, I do remember the Slade thing slightly differently.  She was gung ho at first until Tamra pulled the "get the mother on the phone!" bit, began distancing herself from that and focused on Slade calling her Miss Piggy and by the next reunion Vicki had to eat crap due to Brooks.  Vicki is a hypocrite but I think she is smart enough not to cross the line into crazy land.  Sure she had an open marriage (I believe) but she didn't go around throwing her marriage in people's faces as some ideal to put either Gretchen or Lauri down. 

• Love 2

So, here is why I just can't with Heather. Compare what she accused Vicki of saying to what Vicki actually said.

Heather accuses Vicki of saying "No wonder they’re taking her kids away." As Tamra is dancing around with a strap on, dog collar, and see through jump suit. But, what Vicki actually said was "I don’t think her kids are going to like this. She  pretty much lost custody of one, she doesn’t want to lose two more."

There is nothing in that statement that made Vicki out of line or a bad friend. She was stating the obvious to Heather. If it were anyone but Tamra, Heather would have taken that comment and pulled Tamra aside and explained to her in her "mom voice" that maybe she needs to tone it down for the sake of her kids. But, since it's Tamra, suddenly Vicki is a bad friend and Tamra is an "exemplary mother" WTF Heather! Sit your ass down.

• Love 22

The reunion so far has been boring because the whole season was about Brooks cancer and they haven't started to talk about that yet. I think next week is when people get heated. Heather tried to start stuff with Vicki's comments about Tamra and losing custody, but neither Tamra nor Vicki seemed to concerned or outraged about it. Heather seems to be vying for the Tamra's best friend spot now that Vicki has been superseded. Although I think Tamra is more interested in replacing Vicki with Meghan. Shannon's affair stuff and enema have already been discussed at length so rehashing it again was boring. Nothing new there.

I sort of think that Jim Edmonds is not that expressive of a guy. He has blank stare and annoyance affects. That's it. I did like that Jim got called out though on his rudeness. He dealt with  it very well.

Interesting that Brooks said that Brianna was really the one that wanted Vicki's money. Brianna got really upset on that comment. She and Brooks almost seem to have sibling rivalry. 

• Love 9

So after kind of watching it a second time a couple of things piqued my interest.  The first being was Vicki taking some kind of drug the night of Tamra's sex party?  I guess I am use to Vicki and her blowhard offensive comments disguised as advice and opinion but geez the level the night of the sex party.

First there were the comments about Tamra losing her kids.  I get Vicki doesn't like talking about sex she just excels at adultery.  Second there was the really poor attack on Jim and Meghan's marriage.  Even Shannon was uncomfortable with the blast.  Third there was  making up the "challenging two months" story.  Is Vicki some sort of Teflon OG that she thinks these things won't catch up with her. 

The next thing I found a little disturbing is after Vicki was taking a few hits from Jim and Heather, Briana torpedoes her.  What is wrong with the dynamic with these people?  Brooks is gone from Vicki's life and all Briana wants to do is spike the ball in the end zone on her mother's face.  The rest is yet to come.  Briana should not be that consumed with her mother's lovers and ex husband. I kind of liked the Briana that stood up to the other women in San Francisco when they were addressing Vicki's bad behavior.  That is what a family member does. She was supportive but not rude. Again a screwed up dynamic when Briana's husband was clearly in the wrong, he flipped his bitch switch claiming Vicki was wrong to give a distraught Judy a hug.  These people are what Gretchen has accused Vicki of being hypocrites.

No, that would be Tamra, and she continues to get away with all the horrible crap and grief she causes people.  IMO, Tamra is a thousand times worse than Vicki, in every facet imaginable.  The woman ruins people's lives and doesn't give a shit.  Vicki is just a narcissistic, needy dipshit.  Tamra is pure evil and takes joy in other's misery and downfalls, usually created by her,

• Love 16

You forgot Jeana, Tamra and Alexis' and their mates.

• Love 7

Briana must be moving back after commenting how much she hates Oklahoma.  

If I had to go to the ER there and had her treat me, i'd ask her "WTF you doing here if you hate it so much?"

Ragey should ask to transfer to make his wife happy.

She and Ryan are in OK until the Marines move him.   I've lived in a couple places because of my husband's work that I absolutely hated.    It's okay; it's not personal to the people that do like living there. 

Speaking of exaggerating, what was Vicki talking about last night when she said that a couple of nights before the reunion (after Brooks moved out) had been the very first night she had ever spent living alone? Wasn't there a time after Donn moved out that she was living alone, or was Michael still living there (I thought he was already living on his own at that point and we know that Brianna was). Wasn't there a time between when Brianna moved to Oklahoma and Brooks moved in? Even a night? That whole thing seemed completely made up to me.

After Vicki and Donn separated/divorced (or maybe while going through the divorce) didn't he stay in the house for a while?  I seem to remember her explaining something about him paying half the mortgage but they weren't together.  I don't think he was on camera at all during that time either.    Then after he left, Ryan and Brianna moved in.  So yeah, Vicks doesn't have alot of experience living alone. 

So she dumped him and found Brooks. But Brooks  is a slimeball, so Vicks had to choose between living with and defending a sleaze or being alone. Donn's ship has sailed and I saw a lot of regret this season about dumping Donn. Now she is alone, because as both she and Brooks confirmed, it was sleazeball Brooks who dumped Vicki, not the other way around. If he hadn't dumped her she'd still be defending him.

I think Brooks actually found her.  He started sending her cards and letters, conning her with romance and attention etc.  She broadcast her neediness and empty love tank putting a giant target on her middle aged butt.  Crooks, who had probably met her during his brief, failed,  stint shilling insurance zeroed in on it and her bank account.  That's how I saw it anyway.

Who initiated Vicki and Donn's divorce? I was just wondering if Vicki did because she thought she would have some great jet setter lifestyle without Donn due to her job at Bravo, or did Donn get fed up with all the cameras and drama all the time.

I might be wrong but I thought Vicki made the decision to leave Donn because of Brooks.  Big mistake that even she seems to be acknowledging now. 

Just from watching Brooks, and especially during that interview with Andy, it's easy to see when he is lying....he has a "tell".  I think whenever he is telling a lie, his eyes get wider, and he raises his eyebrows - plus, his voice drops down a little.

Plus, he's super duper twitchy, and sweaty.  Lying Coward. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 13

Tamra- you are a horrible person. Im sorry. You can't even stay nice for the few hours this is filming. She is mean! And yes I would be mortified with my mother if she was on TV with a dildo strapped around her. No wonder her relationship with her kids is strained. That being said, Vicki's comment was out of line but Heather, sit down with your fake outrage. LOL

Yes!  So self righteous Heather actually thought it ok for Tamra to prance around in that see through lace thingie with the dildo strapped to her? Really, Heather? And then you berate Vicki at the reunion for saying exactly what millions of us are thinking? Tamra said it herself, let people dig their own grave. She sure has with her daughter. Her behavior is on camera, if I was her 17 year old daughter I would be mortified, too. Let's not forget the anal sex talk footage that was shown at more than one of those fake dinner parties. Yes, she is a great mother. STFU Heather. At times like this, I really miss Lydia, she was the only one who ever called Heather out on her high and mighty bullshit. 

Stoned Vicki is cracking me up. She knows she's busted so why try to fight it. It's too exhausting. All she says is: Yea, maybe I shouldn't have said that. Or: sorry I really didn't mean it.  She is giving these women NOTHING! And what is so bad about her comments about Jim and Meghan? It's her opinion. Big deal. Did Andy actually have to bring Jim out to explain himself? And no, I don't think Vicki's comment hurt Hailey. What hurts Hailey is the fact that her mother died. She's used to her Dad getting married and divorced.  Again, the camera doesn't lie. She had nothing but disdain for Meghan the entire time of filming. 

Shannon may be happy but I doubt David is. He is just keeping quiet and trying to keep crazy Shannon from going off the deep end. His girlfriend who he was in love with went back to her husband. He is trying to make the best of his marriage because he has kids. Let's see what happens when they are grown and out of the house. 

• Love 14

So Tamra and Heather gave some long-ass explanation about how they learned Nicole was the woman David was having an affair with. I couldn't possibly follow it and didn't care enough to rewind. However, I did note that Heather related that she then went to another function and some ladies there were gossiping about David and the affair. She claimed she said something to them like "oh, we shouldn't be going there" and then she went into another confusing spiel about how someone texted Nicole and Nicole texted David and more "blah blah blah" that again I didn't give a shit about. 

Here's the thing: Does anyone here seriously believe that Heather did NOT stick her surgically altered little nose right into that gossip circle and eagerly participate in talking about the Beadors' marriage? Claiming she even told the others they should not be discussing it? Tell us another one, Heather. What a liar. Can't stand her.

• Love 16

Interesting that Brooks said that Brianna was really the one that wanted Vicki's money.

I take his comments with a grain of salt.  Not that I know Brianna personally, but having watched her since season 1, I think she's truly concerned for her mother and everything she's worked for.  There is so much we don't see that is going on, so I tend to side with Brianna's point of view about Brooks.   Even though not all of the other HWs would admit it, I'm sure they've all had reservations about Brook, but in order to placate Vicki, they did what she asked and that was to accept him (prior to cancer-gate).  What I respect about Brianna is that she's not going to play that game.  Maybe she wants to be the one person who won't tell Vicki what she wants to hear, and that will spare her of any bad consequences (financially & personally) down the road.   If she tries to be accepting of him and it turns out he is out to con Vicki, then Vicki will probably be mad at Brianna for not pointing it out.  Brianna is going with her instinct and experience with Brooks, but she's damned in this regard too.   Vicki was silent when Brianna talked about how Brooks came on to her.  Vicki didn't defend him in that moment.  That leads me to believe that Vicki knows he's not a good guy.  As Brianna has stated, it's easier for Vicki to have Brianna look like the bad person rather than Brooks.

As far as Brianna wanting her Mom's money (according to Brooks),  Brianna seems to have always wanted to be somewhat independent, and did quite well by going to school and becoming a nurse.  I think she wanted to go to other countries and participate in organizations like Doctors Without Borders, or something like that (if I remember correctly).  It might've been the military.  Whatever it was, Vicki discouraged her, so she stayed in California.  I think that some of her decisions were based on not hurting her Mom, not that she wanted something from her. 

Brianna seemed to be uncomfortable whenever Vicki bought her something big, but rather than argue with her, she would accept it and move on.  Seems to me that on more than one occasion Brianna told her Mom it wasn't necessary for her to buy her expensive things.  I truly believe that she has her Mom's best interest at heart and is protecting her as best that she can.

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 12

I also came away with the impression that Brianna, although she may be exaggerating a few things, generally is telling the truth and has been sincerely worried about her mother from day 1 of the Brooks relationship. 

Brooks claimed that he got along well with Vicki's brother Billy. Geez, Billy would consider anyone who gave him a couple of Coronas and some limes to be his best friend! Brooks probably spent his time giving Vicki Hallmark affirmation cards with one hand and Billy strong drinks with the other.

• Love 15

Brianna's ranting and raving all through Brooks's taped segment was hilarious. I wish someone would've cut her mic off. 

Also, if she's making six figures and her mortgage payment is only a tenth of her salary, then she needs to stop bitching about OK and consider herself blessed.

Was Tamra shown wearing that strap-on when the episode originally aired, or was that extra footage? Vicki's comments about the custody issue were pretty biting, if she truly considered Tamra to be a friend.

To me, it came off rehearsed and phony.

I agree, an​d the montage of his scenes did nothing to dispel my feeling that the man likes peen on some level.

Regarding Alexis's appearance on WWHL, it seemed like her lips were thinner. Weren't they more plumped back in the day?

• Love 4

Crooks telling Andy that Brianna is after Vicki's money is laughable.   I do think Brianna was/is concerned about Brooks taking Vicki's money, about Vicki losing her money etc but any adult child would be concerned about that.  Besides, a broke Vickster could end up living with Briana, lol. 

• Love 13

Hell to the yes matildamoody.

If i was one of any of Tamras children, I would be mortified, humiliated,disgusted, embarrassed by so many of Tamra's actions. From the naked bathtub scene with eddie, the sex party at cut fitness, the trashy clothing worn at the sex party. It seems like tammra is more focused on gettng back at Simon by behaving the way she does, than behaving like a classy, reputable woman who her kids can be proud of and emulate

• Love 10

Was Tamra shown wearing that strap-on when the episode originally aired, or was that extra footage? Vicki's comments about the custody issue were pretty biting, if she truly considered Tamra to be a friend.

No, that was not aired on the show, it was edited out and for good reason IMO, as Tamra was still fighting over custody issues with Simon in court. I think Vicki saying it ON MIC/ON CAMERA is why Heather got upset because she knew that Vicki was well aware of that fact and said what she did anyway.

• Love 3

(Bolded emphasis mine).  I respectfully and totally disagree with this.  It is my opinion that a man should never argue or raise his voice to someone's woman.  I'm an Italian gal from Chicago and I've had my share of verbal spars.  My husband never ever gets involved, nor do any other men

I believe that too, but that isn't what I said in my post.  I said that if a woman was badmouthing me to my husband, he would sternly and gruffly tell her to stop with something along the lines of; "Please stop talking about my wife that way to me, it's offensive.". or "Hey, don't talk about my wife that way."  I never said my husband should spar with a woman or even involve himself, nor would I ever involve him in the first place.  

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 7

So Shannon is so protective her 10 year old just went on her first sleepover, yet it's okay to let her kids watch the show with strap-ons, a fake sex-tape, and everything else on this show? I'm sorry, Shannon just grates. She has so little self-awareness that she needs to film "enema... Enema... Enema... Enema" and unleash that on the world? She revels in her misery.

• Love 6

Brianna creeps me out. I think it is just that she is so much like Vicki, that it is weird and off putting to me. I remember the first time I saw it. It was in Alexis's first season. Tamra had convinced a dumb ass Alexis that everyone would get along if it weren't for Vicki (it was on that girl's trip Vicki planned that the men ended up crashing). Brianna had met the women for lunch and at one point, Vicki got so upset that she left the table. Brianna yelled at them about how she "WORKS as a nurse" and had no time for this ridiculous drama. That was when I knew. All of that bull shit about Brianna being the voice of reason was really just careful editing. And over the years it has come out more and more.

For years, Brianna said that Donn was just the guy who married her mom. Then, the divorce and suddenly she was very close to him (revisionist history? Check). She calls Vicki out for cheating on Donn with Brooks, but gets seriously pissed when Vicki points out that Ryan was still married when they started their relationship (actually that whole conversation was pure hypocritical deflection and history rewriting gold). 

Ryan freaks out on Lydia's mom and not only does Brianna drunkenly yell at everyone and back him up at the party, she refuses to allow him to be discussed on that reunion (does that sound like Vicki's many defenses of Brooks over the past few seasons? I say yes). 

Brianna says that she doesn't feel like Vicki's priority. Vicki flew to Oklahoma 14 times over the span of a year to visit Brianna and her kids. She took Brianna out of the country when the backlash against Ryan hit. She has taken Brianna and her kids on family vacations. To me, that sounds an awful lot like Vicki going on WWHL and saying that none of the women were there for her after her mom died and Brooks dumped her. 

There are so many instances where Brianna is just Vicki and it really freaks me out. I mean look at the way she is holding this grudge against Brooks. Brooks has been in her mom's life off and on for about 4 years. In that time, Brianna has spent next to no time with him. So, she keeps bringing back the exact same arguments about why she doesn't like him from the first season he was on. Which is totally what Vicki does to EVERYONE. How many seasons have we seen Vicki start out wondering if her friendship with Tamra can ever be saved because of how much Tamra hurt her? How many times has Vicki brought up past things (admittedly, they were pretty awful things) that Slade said as a way to keep Gretchen on the outs. 

I feel like I could write a novel about just how much Brianna is like her mother, and therefore just as trustworthy as her mother. But, I will just end by saying Brianna freaks me the fuck out. And the fact that she claims she hasn't been able to make any friends in OK, while cozying up to her mother's friends as though they were her own, does not do her any favors IMO.

• Love 15

Yes! So self righteous Heather actually thought it ok for Tamra to prance around in that see through lace thingie with the dildo strapped to her? Really, Heather? And then you berate Vicki at the reunion for saying exactly what millions of us are thinking? Tamra said it herself, let people dig their own grave. She sure has with her daughter. Her behavior is on camera, if I was her 17 year old daughter I would be mortified, too. Let's not forget the anal sex talk footage that was shown at more than one of those fake dinner parties. Yes, she is a great mother. STFU Heather. At times like this, I really miss Lydia, she was the only one who ever called Heather out on her high and mighty bullshit.

YES! Lydia has been the only one! We really need her around. She always called housewives and their appendages (Slade, Ryan) out on their bullshit with no fear, and never did it in a snide or petty way. She would really liven this up.

• Love 11

No, that was not aired on the show, it was edited out and for good reason IMO, as Tamra was still fighting over custody issues with Simon in court. I think Vicki saying it ON MIC/ON CAMERA is why Heather got upset because she knew that Vicki was well aware of that fact and said what she did anyway.

Personally, I think it was Heather's PERCEPTION of what Vicki said that got Heather upset. Because what Vicki actually said and what Heather claimed she said were two different things. And you know how Heather has issues with PERCEPTION. 

• Love 13