Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Johnny/Lulu were so, so long ago for him to talk about his ~love~ for her. It was completely out of nowhere, as is every coupling Ron likes to smush together. And I say this as someone who really liked Johnny/Lulu.

How did I just notice Patdick giving Sam a gift in the preview!? Ugh, buy a plane ticket to Paris, you clown.

• Love 3
I just find it galling that you're basically excusing Julian with a "oh, he's just flawed" and blaming the person who was constantly lied to (and we're not talking about little lies here) and making it out that Alexis is the big bad in this relationship.

I believe I simply said that Julian is flawed, actually I said that's an understatement when it comes to him. It was not an excuse for his actions or behaviour. If anything I thought it was a knock against him and rightfully so and earned.

In no way am I attempting to somehow victimize him or excuse all he's done in favour of blaming Alexis for everything, aside from her fair share in the blame of things, but that was not and never was the point I was making.

As I saw it, and meant for it to be interpreted, I was stating a fact that he is a flawed man with issues, nothing more or less. Now I do not believe his flaws and his issues have to be etched out in detail first and foremost if I wish to speak about Alexis' flaws and issues, but again to me that is not giving him any sort of "pass", he just isn't my person of interest for the time being. 

The only people on a soap who know how to make an adult decision and stick to it are not on-screen

Discussing the lack of adult decisions being made on this show is basically what most comment on or about. No they don't make adult decisions, but that doesn't mean they can't or shouldn't, which is why I made the point that it's about high time for Alexis to start. I know she won't,, the writing (Ron) won't let her, but I said it regardless, though I say a lot about this godforsaken show regardless, heh.

What it boils down to for me is that Alexis doesn't make good decisions about how to handle the men in her life and it's no one else's fault but her own how things often turn out in the end. She isn't a young lady, she's been through the same cycle so many times she can't now act as if she can't see the writing on the wall at this point.

Yes she is a soap character at the end of the day but she's one I find more annoying than much else most of the time, hence the tone in my post. She isn't one of my favourties and her sucky dating history is a big part of why.  Well let me rephrase, the fact that, imo, she won't own up to said terrible dating history and take more responsibility in making better choices in the future is a big part of why. Of course YMMV but that's how I see her.

And even though I do see her in such a way I wasn't playing the part of a Julian sympathizer to do so. As I said before I just wasn't talking about his flaws in great detail because I wasn't discussing him in great detail, lord knows the post would have been three times as long if I had. I was mainly making a point about Alexis.

To me there is a big difference in not talking about someone specifically for a reason and giving them a pass and hand wave on all the bad things they've done, in fact imho it's not even close.

Julian didn't make or turn Alexis into the wishy washy woman she is, therefore he's just part of her problem, and he certainly wasn't the one who created it in the first place. To keep bringing him up when I feel the issue begins and ends with Alexis would have been pointless.

Imo the responsibility, or lack thereof, Alexis bears in her relationship with Julian and with the other men she's had in her life is what grates. But I've already said plenty about the subject so I won't keep repeating myself.

Frankly I've felt so about Alexis' shoddy relationship choices since long before Julian ever showed or entered her life. I've never really been a fan of hers since her arrival on the show in fact.

As far as I see it, Alexis herself gets herself into trouble nine times out of ten when it comes to the affairs of "love". You can be a blind fool "in love" as much as you want but I'm not going to feel any sympathy for you when things go south, and that's how I see her. To me a woman who can just as freely walk away from a man as stay with him has quite a bit of free will to use if she so chooses.

But I am going to agree to disagree about the matter.

• Love 2

Johnny/Lulu was mostly before my time, but I did find it a little weird. But not as weird as the fact that all three of them have slept with Carly. Just ewwww. And Sonny and Johnny both slept with Olivia. And Connie. Good lord. At least Johnny had no love for the SERIAL KILLER.

There simply was not enough STFU for Carly today. From spouting crap like Sonny is a good father, to pretending that Ava is the scum of the earth when Sonny is the exact same thing. Again, I will reiterate my wish for Ava to get out of jail and raise her daughter herself. Carly has no say in who gets the baby, none. So take a live wire and insert into your mouth a la Jaws at the end. Don't let me forget about how Ava manipulated poor Sonny and seduced Morgan. Um, that was the other way around, Snarls. You should be proud, I'm sure Morgan was just following your example.

Morgan and Kiki, make it stop.

Well, I'm glad to see Ric at least.

• Love 9

Ric hugging Molly melted my cold GH heart. I just love Rick Hearst to death- he can do no wrong (same with Ted King whom I still miss).

As long as Jakeson has scenes with Liz and Carly, my FF button will be my best friend. Why is he always propping and having heart to heart convos with them?

Julian and Jordan possibly having an intense scene? Can't wait!

Poor Morgan. First he's not the father of giganta-baby, and then he's stuck with Kiki again. Where are you Rosalie?

Edited by twoods
  • Love 5

Please forgive this long and angry post; my anger (and the box of wine) has rendered me apoplectic. 

I've always had mixed feelings about Carly, because in some ways I've been able to understand her motivations (at times), and sometimes the actresses playing her have done a great job portraying her vulnerable side while also showing how terrible she is.  But now I hate her.  Not as much as I hate Sonny (because that would be impossible), but close to it.  She is now this one-dimensional idiot, and whenever she speaks all I hear is Sonny Sonny Sonny.  So much that "we" have to decide?  Girl, that is not your baby and you have no place making any decisions about her.  Also, you absolutely should not be involved in making any decisions about this baby.  But of course this shitty shitty show will keep her involved. 

Hey, Sonny?  If you object to prison rape, ordering the prison rape of someone else is not really the best way to make your point.  Also, please die.  I cannot believe that Sonny being in jail, something I craved for years, is now morphing in to yet another "Sonny is a good mobster" storyline.  I mean, I guess I can believe it, because the writers/ producers of this show are terrible.  But I'm really pissed; they are yet again showing Sonny as "winning" and it makes me want to homicide so many people.  And this show trying to convince me that either Johnny or Franco would be afraid of Sonny in a fight is in the top three things I hate about this show (which is saying a lot).

You guys, I am so mad.  Mad mad mad mad mad.  I'm especially pissed because this show had the audacity to tease me with a few good days and a couple of good storylines, and then tore that all away.  I would find this all much more tolerable if they had never dangled any good storytelling in front of me.  MAD. 

Sorry for the rant, but I've been watching this show since I caught the end of it every day when I got home from school, and I have never been as furious as I am right now.  Turtle wants to cut a bitch.

To prove I'm not a horrible person, I loved Molly and Ric.

• Love 13

I believe Franco would be afraid of Sonny, this Franco at least. Franco's weapon is quipping annoyingly.

I actually think Carly being this ass kissing with Sonny is out of character - in private she would be more pissed at him, but yeah right now her refusal to admit she fucked up with Michael at all is annoying as heck.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

The show clearly thinks that Franco's next weapon to get into the audience's heart is to have him whine and piss and moan about how terrible Sonny is for being a mobster, since the audience has been upset about the mob for years. He's been doing this since the wedding. They don't realize that however bad Sonny and the mob are, I hate Franco and their push with him far, far more. It's so cynical and desperate. Why do I give a fuck about what the weepy serial killer says about organized crime, or how Social Reformer & Mental Health Advocate Franco is concerned that Anna is violating Psycho Nina's rights by sedating her?

• Love 10

I knew any Sonny-goes-to-prison story would end up being exactly like this, which is why I didn't want it.  He will never pay for any of the awful things he's done in any meaningful way, and he will always be a stutterbarking, hypocritical little douche.  The only good Sonny is a dead Sonny.

This show is even worse now than it was six months ago.  Robin is still being shit upon and now Anna is, too.  The Puke story is still going on and getting more ridiculous by the day.  Dr. O the torturer is still running the hospital.  Nina exists.  Franco is not dead.  Kiki is still doing whatever pointless shit she's been doing since she arrived.  Liz and Sam are back to arguing over some dumb man who should never have been brought back in the first place (I have nothing against Billy Miller but I hate Jason Morgan).  Sonny and Carly take up more screentime than ever, and with the Jason reveal still to come it's only going to get worse.  The vets I want to see are only trotted out for a day or two a month with stories that happen off screen or on Ron's Twitter.  Hell, I can't even enjoy the really good day players because the rest of it is just utter bullshit. 

I used to get upset with people who said they wouldn't care if GH got canceled, but now I don't.  And that sucks because I grew up with this show, and I had such high hopes that with Guza finally gone it could only get better.  Stupid optimism.

• Love 9

I knew any Sonny-goes-to-prison story would end up being exactly like this, which is why I didn't want it.  He will never pay for any of the awful things he's done in any meaningful way, and he will always be a stutterbarking, hypocritical little douche.  The only good Sonny is a dead Sonny.

It could be worse. They could retcon him killing AJ (didn't something similar happen on OLTL with Todd "killing" his brother onscreen but not really? My memory is fuzzy) This is something I've feared since the moment AJ died and it's something that could still happen. But I agree - this story is shaping up to be everything I expected.  

I wonder which sweeps event next year will see Michael reuniting with Sonny and/or Carly. /fatalistic. And with that depressing thought, happy holidays, everyone!

• Love 6

I swear to GOD, someone needs to strap that douchenozzle of a headwriter down and make him watch In Plain Sight. Just one fucking episode.

Then he would know that once a witness is taken into Witness Protection, the protection of said witness (Here, Ric), falls under the fucking Federal Marshals and not the local police, (here, one Anna Devane). And Ric going missing/kidnapped whatever, is the FEDS' fault, not Anna's.

Then I remembered that Anna isn't allowed to win; she's not allowed to look competent, because she's not only a wimmin, but Robin's mother, and must be made to look like worst spy/agent/commish EVAH, along with as a clueless mother, who isn't concerned enough about her daughter, to take a leave and go to fucking Paris to find out what the fuck is going on with her.

So, like, I can delete the last two days of the show, right?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 8

I've come to the conclussion this show will never be good again.Maybe its because I'm watching old clips but when most of the characters were good but flawed people.Anna was actually smart the police wasn't dumbed down.The heros were the actual good guys.The women were strong and independant.Everyone had jobs and weren't moochers.

• Love 7
her good friend that braindead Jason was HER ROCK

You have to be brain-dead to be friends with Carly. That cracks me up—no one else would put up with her crap. 

how many men are creepily obsessed with Lulu.

Too many. You must have missed the Three Stooges story, when Lulu had Milo (I KNOW), Dillon, and Spinelli (!!) after her at the same time.

Franco was aaaaaaaall about Jason.

Which drove Sonny absolutely bonkers, so at least that part was worth it. He underestimated Franco while at the same time being jealous that Jason was spending so much time dealing with Franco's obsession.

I just love Rick Hearst to death- he can do no wrong (same with Ted King whom I still miss).

Same here! For both actors.

her refusal to admit she fucked up with Michael at all is annoying as heck.

I think it's pretty in character, though. Admitting she was wrong means admitting to a bunch of other things—AJ wasn't such a terrible person if Michael saw something good in him, she didn't put Michael first when she kept the secret, she doesn't have the control over him she thinks she does, etc. Carly can only deal with a tiny bit of self-awareness at a time, and right now that self-awareness has to do with Franco (even though I think her reasons for getting involved with him are completely unsupportable).

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 7
Carlos. It was Shawn. You should have took a chance and let him shoot.

Carlos ain't gonna be long on this earth/PC.  He's my only ray of sunshine in this mob war crapfest. The only positive acting chops that Sean and Jordan have displayed is the ability to strike a pose. Back to looking at how pathetic the sets look and wondering why the roles of DOCTORS (Robin, Patrick's brother Matt, LUCAS, and Stephen Larrs) have not been filled. Silly me, hoping that Sonny getting tossed in prison would mean less of that thug and the accompanying violence on my screen.  May 2015 bring more stethoscopes and less guns to Port Charles.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 5

Yep, I just did.

I just can't lately with all the craptastic shit that's been shown on screen. There aren't enough hair cuts or clothes to keep me watching.

What happened? It's like Ron purposely destroyed anything good or decent and has been shoving everything crazy and awful to the forefront. Hey, Ron this isn't The Wire or SOA.

Merry Christmas Eve. I wish everyone a fun and safe Merry Christmas. Happy Thursday if you don't celebrate the holiday.

• Love 5

I've come to the conclussion this show will never be good again.Maybe its because I'm watching old clips but when most of the characters were good but flawed people.Anna was actually smart the police wasn't dumbed down.The heros were the actual good guys.The women were strong and independant.Everyone had jobs and weren't moochers.

Yeah, watching old clips has made it impossible for me not to look at what GH has become and not go "Whyyyyyyyyyy?! Why did you kill it?!"

It also makes me want to time travel back to 1981 and simultaneously date both Joe Kelly and Robert Scorpio. But that's just my own weird issues ....

Happy holidays and safe travel, everyone!

• Love 4

Well I know GH ain't what it used to be, but take heart b/c I was at the gym yesterday and Y&R was on. At least GH has some MEOW hott looking men to stare at. All the men onY&R looked like a bag full of ass.

When Julian was being screeched at by Molly the unholy teenaged terror I could still be hypnotized by his too tight sweater.

When Carrrlos was being bamboozled by Shaft and 1/2 his hair of wonder kept me sain.

When I had to see Fluke chomp a few paintings at least Carrrlos and Julian were there to look hott and confused as I was.

When Carly was spouting crap at least Jakeson....well maybe nothing could make that palatable(hey two out of three)

So let us all take a moment this holiday season and enjoy a little beefcake or beauty b/c if the stories are crap at least there's something pretty to look at.

Hope everyone has a my det Special Kitty Meowy Christmas. And peaceful Thursday if Christmas isn't a deal for you.

• Love 4

I swear, if Ron trots out the "redemption by rape" trope for Franco, I won't be held responsible for my actions. 

Personally, I don't think that Sonny did anything for Sam after Jason's death, either.

But, don't you remember?  He very grudgingly, with much whining, refrained from killing her father so he'd be around to donate again if Danny relapsed.  He wa a fucking prince! 

Merry Christmas, everyone! 

• Love 11

One of my aunts retired a few months and she told me she's been watching GH and her favorite character are Carly and Nina "because they're such great moms!". When I tried to explain to her why they weren't and how Nina wasn't even a mom, she basically said well Ava owed her a baby so now they're even.

That sound ya'll just heard? That was my head slamming against the laptop desk. Hard.

• Love 9

I was quite surprised they remembered and used Johnny and Lulu's past yesterday. Actually a good nod to history as to why Johnny wouldn't be BFF's with Franco. They should keep Brandon and maybe throw him into the Dante/Lulu storyline. 

One of my aunts retired a few months and she told me she's been watching GH and her favorite character are Carly and Nina "because they're such great moms!". When I tried to explain to her why they weren't and how Nina wasn't even a mom, she basically said well Ava owed her a baby so now they're even.

I'm debating whether I should return what I bought her for Christmas and go pick something up at the nearest gas station. I think ill also be picking up some hard liquor too.

All the plants in my apartment just died.
  • Love 9

You just know Ron is lurking here and exclaiming, "Finally!  Somebody out there gets it!"

Does she feel sorry for poor, misunderstood Franco because of his brain tumor, too? LOL

• Love 3

I am not at all surprised by this. Most offliners and causal viewers' perception is why the likes of Sonny, Carly and Jason reign supreme. 

It is not limited to GH, casual viewers like the worst aspects of all shows I watch ... I avoid Facebook pages like a plague  ..... TPTB have long dismissed online feedback in favor of offliners, they are part of why TV shows in general's declined. They validate the trash shoveled by writers and producers.

I was quite surprised they remembered and used Johnny and Lulu's past yesterday. Actually a good nod to history as to why Johnny wouldn't be BFF's with Franco. They should keep Brandon and maybe throw him into the Dante/Lulu storyline. 

A more accurate use of history would have been replacing Maxie with Lulu in his speech. He's long moved on from Lulu, Maxie is is unrequited love.

I swear, if Ron trots out the "redemption by rape" trope for Franco, I won't be held responsible for my actions. 

But, don't you remember?  He very grudgingly, with much whining, refrained from killing her father so he'd be around to donate again if Danny relapsed.  He wa a fucking prince! 

Merry Christmas, everyone! 

He also watched Danny for a hot minute while Sam went to dive to find Jason.  He sat with him for about 10 minutes before calling Mikey and Kiki to take over.   He did his duty.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!  I will be enjoying my Chinese food, and my free day off.

• Love 4

Word to those who miss(ed) Ted King and Rick Hearst.

I remember Ric when I watched for Jason and Liz and whoa, he's a hottie.

And Ted King, was a sexy m-fo as Lorenzo. He was all over the screen running around like a bad ass and looking good.

Welcome back Ric and all your scruff, please give you a better love interest than Liz and maybe you can scheme and sass your way into some sexy times with some very beautiful ladies. (Not sure at the moment who would fit that bill..bring someone new in!)

This show has been so boring lately, I want some good scheming and good couples. I find it hard to root for anyone because as pretty as everyone is, dry wall is what comes to mind when thinking about the stories and people's romantic interests. 

Get it together show! Where were you 10 years ago when I watching in college!

• Love 1

He also watched Danny for a hot minute while Sam went to dive to find Jason.  He sat with him for about 10 minutes before calling Mikey and Kiki to take over.   He did his duty.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!  I will be enjoying my Chinese food, and my free day off.

In his defense, he went to the docks and dived in after Sam. 

• Love 1

Merry Christmas/Happy Thursday to everyone! 

Echoing this back at everyone!

My aunt always asks "is Sonny still on the show? I hate him! Why don't they get rid of him!" So I'll be giving her a Christmas bonus I guess.

• Love 10

Word to those who miss(ed) Ted King and Rick Hearst.

I remember Ric when I watched for Jason and Liz and whoa, he's a hottie.

And Ted King, was a sexy m-fo as Lorenzo. He was all over the screen running around like a bad ass and looking good.

Welcome back Ric and all your scruff, please give you a better love interest than Liz and maybe you can scheme and sass your way into some sexy times with some very beautiful ladies. (Not sure at the moment who would fit that bill..bring someone new in!)

This show has been so boring lately, I want some good scheming and good couples. I find it hard to root for anyone because as pretty as everyone is, dry wall is what comes to mind when thinking about the stories and people's romantic interests. 

Get it together show! Where were you 10 years ago when I watching in college!

Weeeell to be honest I would rather watch this GH than 2004 GH. Except for the Dillon and Georgie scenes, that I would watch. However, if you say this again next year, I would say I would rather watch the GH of 10 years ago because that was when Robin returned and Patrick debuted and GH generally fixed itself up a bit. imo of course.

• Love 1

RiH and HP have such a nice father/daughter chemistry. 

Kudos to KG for selling Krampus, but sheesh.

Baby Georgie is not. having. it. Hee. Too bad we didn't see Ellie.

You'd think Jason's intense hatred for Ric would have stirred something in Jake.

I loved TJ's hat. It was just dorky enough to be adorable.

Sorry, Judge Plot Point, but I don't care that you lost your daughter to a drunk driver. That doesn't mean you can make likely illegal, ex camera decisions for other people. Good for Monica for putting the screws to him on that. (I assume that's basically what happened.)

Color me shocked that Monica spent some time with her grandson.

• Love 4

I like Liz and Ric, but damn I'm going to blame Patrick if Jake ends up kissing stupid Carly because fuck this shit. Patrick is Krampus. He ruins everything. He made KeMo's hair greasy and her wardrobe suck. It's like "Oh Jason's back! Time for Sam to bang Patrick, have bad hair, and wear ugly black tops!" And that's a shitty Christmas gift. You're a doctor. Like, I'm sure Silas got her something better last year. He at least saved her evil child from cancer.

I miss Silas/Sam. This show is like be careful what you wish for. Oh you want AJ back? Well fuck you guys. We will call him fat then have Sonny kill him. You want more vets? We will make them all look stupid. You want Michael as a Quartermaine? Well, you won't see him, but you will see Kiki. You want SamTrick? Well okay, but we will ruin Robin again. Oh btw we will give you Billy Miller, but lulz......He's Jason! Oh and for funsies.....we will stick Sonny in prison and make you either cheer to have someone raped or like Franco. Hahas!

Ron, you're not getting a fruit basket.

• Love 3

It's like the show was saying to me, hey, we know your patience is already being tested with this lunk, how about some scenes of bonding with Obrecht and her HOLDING HIS HAND AND FREAKING SINGING TO HIM? Does he know she just tried to put his boss in prison for the past two months?! And then I actually let out a groan outloud when Maxie was like hey Georgie there's someone I want you to meet! Really Maxie? Does she have to meet him right now over the phone? Can't even wait till tomorrow? Surely Georgie and Nathan meeting can wait a damn minute! YOU'RE NOT EVEN REALLY DATING HIM YET! It's not even like I'm mad at Maxie, I'm mad at the show for being all "ooh look at the cute Nathan/Georgie bonding." Blah.

Maxie's dress was awesome though. And I hate to admit it because O's schlock set it all up but Monica chanting "go away Krampus!" was funny.

And what is his ass even still doing in the hospital? He's fine! Well I guess O. is making/letting him lounge there. While holding his hand. uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. 

Baby Georgie looked like she wanted to cut both Spinelli and Maxie, heh. And I kinda ship Ellie and Spinelli now. I hope he never comes back to the show on a permanent basis cause that'll mean they broke up.

The ornaments with Maxie and Georgie's birthdates got to me a bit, that was sweet. Even though I would never actually put baby bottle ornaments on my own tree, heh.

I liked how TJ was like "uh are you sure Ric is back?" and then was like "okay you're sure? then you don't have to tell me about it!"

KeMo and Ric Hearst played that scene between Ric and Sam quite well, I liked it. And KeMo/Sam looked great today. The beard isn't working for me with Ric though.

Nikolas is spending Christmas with Helena? Oh, whatever show. 

Hooray, Dante/Jordan/Anna scene next episode. And they all look good.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I got no Lucas or Brad, not even a sniff of them...no surprise there. Ron sucks. He just...sucks so much. 

Was Ned playing Santa? I didn't notice if they ever revealed his identity. I was too busy mourning the lack of Brad and Lucas.

So Alexis went to Julian to yet again get him to fess up to being a lair, surprise surprise!, and impress upon him that she can't be with him because of who he is and what he does...my god, why couldn't the gallery have an actual door he could have shut in her face.

At least he held firm this time and made sure she knew that he was done with trying to be someone he can't and if she can't finally expect that then it's "goodbye" for good.

And of course she then left in tears...just let her go and latch onto Ned and be done with it. I'm so sick of her self manufactured drama I could just scream, Molly truly is her daughter.

Now onward to Julian and Jordan getting it on, I have to keep some hope alive. I can forgive her dealings with Shawn even if she gets into a shower with Julian to wash herself "clean"...

At least there was a TJ sighting, cute hat he was sporting there as well, heh. Sadly he had to share scenes with Molly, as usual...

Liz practically attacked Sam immediately the second she saw her near Jake...pathetic is really too kind a word for her now.

That move by itself made her appear to be such a delusional, obsessed headcase. Who does that? And of course Jake stood by smirking as if he's so impressed at how Liz rushes to his aid whenever, whatever, whomever. They're truly such a revolting pair.

Dr. O took over the episode yet again, I wasn't a fan the first time it happened, this time...Ron needs a visit from Krampus, let him be eaten whole please and thanks. That is my Christmas wish.

And of course Nathan turned to her to help with the judge, which meant she then threatened Monica with being let go of if the judge didn't comply, tis the season I suppose...

I figured they'd give the judge some dark, personal tragedy/drama as the reason why he's been so hard on Maxie because just having him see a shrink instead is out of the question. Good god...still such a waste of a talented actor.

And they would end the show with a kiss between Sam and Patrick, I guess ending the episode in the most contrived way possible was appropriate. Those two are such an anti-couple they don't even register for me anymore, and that kiss... I saw more genuine emotion when Cameron smooched Emma's cheek and that's because it seemed sort of innocent and not so pre-planned and forced it made you wince just looking at it happen.

• Love 1
KeMo and Ric Hearst played that scene between Ric and Sam quite well, I liked it.

Same here. I liked that Ric knew he wasn't Sam's favorite person and never would be, and Sam put Molly's happiness before her own feelings for Ric.

Nikolas is spending Christmas with Helena? Oh, whatever show.

I don't get why that had to be some big secret. Half the town knows Helena is back, and the other half couldn't care less. And poor Nik, being stuck with Joss for the day. You never see Nik and Carly interact. They don't even have one-sided phone conversations with each other.

Yes, and include today's show as well.  Unless you want to try to trigger a rage-induced stroke or hemorrhage.

Edited by Francie