Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

When Carly was going on to Jax (in that voice of dismay she has) that Michael is kind, forgiving etc. and Nelle will take advantage of that ... it was SUCH a wasted opportunity to not have that conversation in public, where Tracy could overhear and wander by, saying "Yes, you only appreciate those qualities in Michael when you want him to get over something reprehensible that you and Sonny have done. You see them as weaknesses when they don't suit your agenda."

I still remember what she said to her back when Carly tried to be indignant over Michael giving Sabrina a second chance: "You don't think Sabrina is good enough for Michael?  Why don't you and I take a little walk down memory lane?"

• Love 6

Sure was good to get a bracing shock of the old Quartermaine spice, spit, vinegar, and sass. I wonder what Lila and Edward would say about the likes of Olivia managing to inherit Lila's ring? If lungpower and brash comebacks are prerequisites for enlisting with the Qs, Olivia can hold her own. It seems the West Wing is about to get a renewed share of hearty loud lovemaking and broken barware when Ned and Olivia move in. It's just too bad that we won't be seeing some epic brawls with Tracy in the mix, since JE is retiring.

Picture it: Olivia breastfeeding Julian's brat on the Q's silk antique drawing room sofa while Tracey glowers over her martini in the corner and Lord Larry's eyeballs pop out of his head!

• Love 3

Sonny's santimony on organ donation, Dante's inability to look the other way THIS TIME "for the sake of justice" (as opposed to the last time, when Sonny went off his ankle bracelet and arrested Ava)... pretty much covered by everyone. Michael did bring up the many times Sonny's ass was saved by Carly.

I am waiting to see Sonny call Joss a SlutTrampWhoreSpawn of Jax that started all this trouble because she exists.

• Love 4

So Dante 'can't ignore' what he heard on Sonny's phone? But he can easily ignore that Sonny broke house arrest and went to the gallery to kill Ava. And let's not forget how he ignored being shot in the chest by daddy.

He really is Sonny's spawn.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I did giggle at Tracy and Monica today.

Help me out here. It's Monica's house? Alan gave it to her? /sarcasm

I know they wanted to have this exchange before JE left, but I didn't need to hear it a million times in the same episode. I find that one of the most tired of running jokes anyway.

17 hours ago, stlbf said:

Who somehow was a perfect match for your little sister. To whom Nell is supposedly not biologically related to.

This is the only realistic part of the story. It's not a stretch by any means that Nelle was a good donor, as family members aren't necessarily matches.

16 hours ago, Vyk said:

I still remember what she said to her back when Carly tried to be indignant over Michael giving Sabrina a second chance: "You don't think Sabrina is good enough for Michael?  Why don't you and I take a little walk down memory lane?"

God, I'm going to miss JE/Tracy. With her gone, there's no one who can give it to Carly with just one expert withering look.

Edited by dubbel zout
It's Monica's house. D'oh! Also, stray comma deleted.
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Artsda said:

There's no way that tape recording taken by a criminal on a cell phone could be considered real evidence.

Of all the stupid things the audience is expected to just accept or handwave on this show, this is the one that I'm finding too hard  to believe. Shame on the writers. 

And, speaking of writer-shaming, I'm thinking back to the last time Jax was in town and he and Sonny kept exchanging meaningful glances every time Carly started her "Must Find The Kidney Donor" crap. I'm now pretty sure that nobody associated with writing the scripts had any idea how the kidney story was going to end, since now all of it is Jax's fault.*

* It just dawned on me -- this wrong could be corrected by just a line or two. Jax could point out (in front of everyone) that Sonny had contacted Frank Benson when a fake relative was needed to sign organ donation papers to save Alice, so both of them knew that they shouldn't look to far into the kidney's provenance.

• Love 2

if jakes kidney is in someone elses body will that person come to towm looking for their organ donor?  

so if nelle is carlys sister why does she want to date michael? thats incest.  

8 minutes ago, lor said:

so if nelle is carlys sister why does she want to date michael? thats incest.  

They're not biologically related.  Nelle is (boringly) the daughter of Carly's adopted father.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, lor said:

if jakes kidney is in someone elses body will that person come to towm looking for their organ donor?  

Jake's kidneys are both in Jake.  When he returned from CI they ran tests and he had them both, which was the beginning of the "whose kidney does Joss have?" nightmare.

But the biggest laugh was that Dull and Duller weren't invited to the engagement party. I laughed out loud at that one. Didn't stop them from staying until they got what they wanted, though. *RME*

I was like "why would they be invited?"  Dull has an OK relationship with Monica, but has he even spoken to Ned in the last year?  

• Love 1

I'd like to have seen AJ and Skye's reactions to Ned's wedding announcement.

The show needs non-mob centered characters/stories. It was bad enough under Guza who actually had a feel for it but FV/RC/JPSA have been so bad at won't for da mob that the continued focus on Sonny and the Jeromes just makes them look more incompetent

• Love 1

Preview scenes of Hooligan and Alexis kissing passionately now that she has found him alive are offensive to me. In their reunion story we are seeing the pernicious  GH theme in which the female victim nurtures a compelling passion to unite or resubmit to her abuser, succumbing to his entitled sexual demands. The Luke and Lara paradigm, serial killer rapist Franco's liaisons, and even Tracy's abominable luck with con artists Luke, Larry, and a serial killer are other echoes of this sorry theme. Carly, a strong female character, returns again and again to Sonny as if mesmerized by his evil sex appeal. And Liz is a particularly pathetic specimen of an abused female who seems to enjoy her own exploitation.

Isn't it about time to see more than one competent female attorney in town? Why can't Alexis spend her time getting her license back and then joining Diane to offer top-level legal services in PC? Instead, she wanders around drunk or mooning about a mobster who tried to kill her not long after their wedding. His excuse that his big sister made him do it is just not acceptable, coming from a grown man who is supposed to be a major long-time mob kingpin.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

But the biggest laugh was that Dull and Duller weren't invited to the engagement party.

But they were invited.  Dillon is Ned's brother and Kiki is his girlfr- oh, you meant JaSam. ;)

• Love 1

So instead of Brook Lynn, we have this random chick and her random kid (and sure, her mom and Edward being friends makes it probable that they're retcon Quartermaines, but still) in Tracy's final storyline?  Why?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12

"Julian, you're so bad for me. There's two sides to you: the one who causes me nothing but pain, and the one that's really, really good at fucking me. We don't have a future together, but tonight I want to remember what I'll miss most about you--your penis. We had a good run, but it's over now." Fucking spare me from this nonsense. 

JE is still selling the hell out of this story, though I'm not sure why we've included a random stranger in the mix rather than a legacy character. Also, someone needs to push Lord Larry off a cliff ASAP.

My nephew watched today's episode with me. He knows nothing about Franco, but saw him with Jake and immediately asked "is that guy going to kill that kid? He's creepy looking." I told him he had excellent instincts, and that yes, Franco is an abomination.

Edited by Linny
  • Love 12

Ugh. I fucking HATE Jason/Sam.  I don't even like Julian or Julian/Alexis but it was ridiculous Sam/Jason constantly ignoring their own kids in favor of wringing their hands over Alexis and what she was doing. And Sam with a straight fucking face, waxing on about wanting to end family violence while talking to Jason, her serial killer husband just moments after both threatened the boat captain TWICE with violence from Sonny. Are these two assholes for fucking real?

And it has been a LONG time where a woman on this show didn't automatically forgive and forget a man doing violence to her or someone she loves. The fact that Alexis is STILL allowed to be angry, to voice that anger, to be conflicted but resolute in not going down that path again is kind of startling. It's been MONTHS and MONTHS and she's still "I can't move past the knife to my throat".  Can you imagine Jason having to do what Julian is doing or Sonny? Or Franco?  So it's not that the show won't show a man asking for forgiveness and reunion for MONTHS, it's that they won't do it for the usual suspects.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Help me out, here. It's Tracy's house? Alan gave it to her? /sarcasm

I know they wanted to have this exchange before JE left, but I didn't need to hear it a million times in the same episode. I find that one of the most tired of running jokes anyway.

The running gag about the house lost it's humor after Stuart was fired (another reason to loathe JFP & the Gooz).  He always had such a good dead pan delivery, that it worked.

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 1

Maybe Jake should be punished for constantly running away just a tiny bit? For his own sake, since he got RUN OVER BY A CAR ONCE?

Oh, just make Leo actually Ned's kid! There are already way too many random Jeromes.

Weird choice to have Alexis wrapped up in that blanket.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Maybe Jake should be punished for constantly running away just a tiny bit? For his own sake, since he got RUN OVER BY A CAR ONCE?

He's suppose to be 10yr old and he acts like he's 5. 

I really don't like kid centered stories. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I'd like to have seen AJ and Skye's reactions to Ned's wedding announcement.

I'd like to see Brooklyn's reaction; I envision awkward holiday dinners in the future, since she (recruited by Carly to break up Lante) drugged and tried to "seduce" (rape, really) her new stepbro Dante the last time she had a stint in Port Charles.  

Edited by Bringonthedrama
clarity

I don't give a fuck. Sam can be as hypocritical if she wants. Julian is a piece of shit. His ass held a knife to her mom's throat. He made her lose her law license. He lead her to drinking where Alexis almost burned her grandson making cookies. Pardon Sam for giving a damn about her mom. After all Alexis has done the same to Sam.

Also Sam got a death threat from Jason. They didn't forgive each other for years and they didn't have goodbye sex either. Sam beats Alexis in that aspect.

• Love 6

Julian didn't 'make' Alexis do anything. She willingly chose to coverup the evidence that he killed Carlos. She knew full well the consequences of her actions and did it anyway. And while I completely understand how traumatized she was by him holding a knife to her throat, there are plenty of other ways to deal with that besides becoming a drunk and passing out while watching her grandson. That's entirely on her. She was irresponsible and if anything had happened to Danny, it would have been her own fault. 

All that being said, I'm glad Sam is worried about her mother, and don't blame her for thinking the worst about her father. But acting like she's some moral aurthority is rich considering she and Jason just got done threatening Hooper.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, rur said:

And, speaking of writer-shaming, I'm thinking back to the last time Jax was in town and he and Sonny kept exchanging meaningful glances every time Carly started her "Must Find The Kidney Donor" crap. I'm now pretty sure that nobody associated with writing the scripts had any idea how the kidney story was going to end, since now all of it is Jax's fault.*

* It just dawned on me -- this wrong could be corrected by just a line or two. Jax could point out (in front of everyone) that Sonny had contacted Frank Benson when a fake relative was needed to sign organ donation papers to save Alice, so both of them knew that they shouldn't look to far into the kidney's provenance.

When Nelle first came to Port Charles and Jax came to town, I thought the show made it pretty obvious he bought her kidney. He was so against Carly doing the search. I don't like this storyline, but I do think they knew they were going to pin it all on Jax.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does the actress who's playing Samira(?) actually have eyes that color or is she wearing contacts?

And that is literally all I have for today's ep lol.

Well, how could you think about anything else? I don't have the answers, but I'm telling myself they're contact lenses, so I can sleep tonight.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, General Days said:

Well, how could you think about anything else? I don't have the answers, but I'm telling myself they're contact lenses, so I can sleep tonight.

Right! Her eyes are haunting.

I thought the actress did pretty well even though this story is stupid so far. And it's kind of insulting that JE's exit story heavily involves some rando.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Right! Her eyes are haunting.

I thought the actress did pretty well even though this story is stupid so far. And it's kind of insulting that JE's exit story heavily involves some rando.

I checked IMDb.com. If those are contacts, she used them before she booked the show: link.

• Love 2

so will this turkish woman fall in love with michael and fight it out with nelle. or will she someone fall into bed with sonny? if shes edward daughter that guy sure got around

5 minutes ago, General Days said:

When Nelle first came to Port Charles and Jax came to town, I thought the show made it pretty obvious he bought her kidney. He was so against Carly doing the search. I don't like this storyline, but I do think they knew they were going to pin it all on Jax.

Same here. There were all sorts of shots of Jax looking guilty, as well as waving Carly off the search.

Shut up, Sam and Jason. And stop using Sonny as your bludgeon. If you're going to threaten someone, do your own dirty work. 

17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'd rather it be some rando than Luke. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does the actress who's playing Samira(?) actually have eyes that color or is she wearing contacts?

She reminds me eerily of Sabrina 2.0. When she finds her daughter, maybe she will sing about not being alone anymore....

SFU Laura and Dillon. Tracy would be a fool to give up a multi-million dollar painting to a stranger who has a 72-hour visa [huh?]. The organization that is helping the Turkish gal would have to know that the emergency reason is to use the painting to get the trafficked daughter back. (Short emergency visas, if they exist, would have to rest on life-or-death situations.) One should never act under pressure in a serious situation.

Sabrina 2.0 has already been assigned a room in the Q mansion! Can adoption and/or marriage be far behind?

I have a dreadful sinking feeling that the trail of breadcrumbs that Tracy is expected to follow in this painting story is going to lead to the clubbed feet of that old debbil Luke. I'm getting all my barware ready for the reveal....

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Shut up, Sam and Jason. And stop using Sonny as your bludgeon. If you're going to threaten someone, do your own dirty work. 

I don't...why do the writers do this? Since when does Jason use Sonny's name? Have Jason and Sonny suddenly stopped pretending that Sonny is a coffee importer? And if Jason is actually standing there, why would the threat of Sonny be more effective? I know Jasus isn't mobstering anymore* but he had a reputation of his own as the most magical hitman of all time

Get a damn job, Jason!

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, ciarra said:

But they were invited.  Dillon is Ned's brother and Kiki is his girlfr- oh, you meant JaSam. ;)

Killon at least have moments where they can be...something. Yesterday, both were kinda funny. JaSam never evoke anything in me other than "make it STOP". No, they aren't hot. No, they aren't....anything.

3 hours ago, Lillybee said:

Why is Jason on a moral high horse when he is no better than either Julian or Franco?  Is the Turkish woman an Edward's byblow?

Jason's *always* rode a moral highhorse. He even rode one when he was Jason Q. Nothing new there. Sam is just as bad. EVERY murderer is evil, except the one she's married to. And Sonny, when he's not on her bad side. It's a joke at this point. Period.

As far as Samaria, I'll have to chime in after watching today, but I had hopes she'd be a Q(she looks, from the pics, like she could pass for one). I'd be totes okay with her being a Q and Jakeson to get brain damage again and forget the Qs exist. No skin off my nose, at all.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Same here. There were all sorts of shots of Jax looking guilty, as well as waving Carly off the search.

I know Jax spent a lot of time looking guilty. But he and Sonny also spent a lot of time looking at each other, as if they knew something that hadn't been said. My question is why all those looks if Sonny knew nothing? So I'm still thinking either the writers weren't sure how the story was going to be resolved or nobody told them to stop Chekov's meaningful looks.  

47 minutes ago, rur said:

I know Jax spent a lot of time looking guilty. But he and Sonny also spent a lot of time looking at each other, as if they knew something that hadn't been said. My question is why all those looks 

Was it really Jax and Sonny giving each other looks, or was it more Ingo and Maurice exchanging "What the hell is this nonsensical bullshit storyline we have to play?" looks...at which point Dom could have just walked up to Maurice, all 'You think you have a contorted pretzel of a storyline to act? Check out my script coming up about Lulu's long-lost daughter, "

ETA: After watching a Michael-Kristina scene, I realize Charlotte's parents are Kristina's uncle and sister-in-law, technically her little sister Avery is Sam's cousin - in addition to the fun 'my sister is also my cousin' situation with Molly.  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Vella said:

I don't even like Julian or Julian/Alexis but it was ridiculous Sam/Jason constantly ignoring their own kids in favor of wringing their hands over Alexis and what she was doing.

Why is it ridiculous that Sam is concerned about her mother? Yeah, they've got kids but is there a rule that you can only care about one family member at a time?

6 hours ago, Vella said:

And it has been a LONG time where a woman on this show didn't automatically forgive and forget a man doing violence to her or someone she loves. The fact that Alexis is STILL allowed to be angry, to voice that anger, to be conflicted but resolute in not going down that path again is kind of startling. It's been MONTHS and MONTHS and she's still "I can't move past the knife to my throat".  Can you imagine Jason having to do what Julian is doing or Sonny? Or Franco?  So it's not that the show won't show a man asking for forgiveness and reunion for MONTHS, it's that they won't do it for the usual suspects.

I'd give the writers a lot more credit on this if A) Alexis wasn't wavering as much as she is considering the severity of what he did to her and B) if she were to stay angry and not forgive him. It's like Michael and Sonny. I actually can give the writers some credit that Michael stayed mad at Sonny for as long as he did. I, honestly, didn't think it would last that long. But, the bottom line is he should never have forgiven Sonny. Just as Alexis should never forgive Julian and she certainly shouldn't be sexing him up.

3 hours ago, dr. gailey said:

I don't give a fuck. Sam can be as hypocritical if she wants. Julian is a piece of shit. His ass held a knife to her mom's throat. He made her lose her law license. He lead her to drinking where Alexis almost burned her grandson making cookies. Pardon Sam for giving a damn about her mom. After all Alexis has done the same to Sam.

Also Sam got a death threat from Jason. They didn't forgive each other for years and they didn't have goodbye sex either. Sam beats Alexis in that aspect.

IA. Families can be very hypocritical at times. It's a lot of "do as I say, not as I do." Sam many have married a murderer, but it doesn't mean she should shrug her shoulders because her mom might forgive the man who tried to kill her.

3 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Julian didn't 'make' Alexis do anything. She willingly chose to coverup the evidence that he killed Carlos. She knew full well the consequences of her actions and did it anyway. And while I completely understand how traumatized she was by him holding a knife to her throat, there are plenty of other ways to deal with that besides becoming a drunk and passing out while watching her grandson. That's entirely on her. She was irresponsible and if anything had happened to Danny, it would have been her own fault. 

Julian might not have "made" Alexis do anything but he sure as hell didn't care about putting Alexis in a difficult position and asking her to do something that could hurt her (which it did with her being suspended from practicing law.) He didn't care about the consequences she would face. The writers may have tried to wriggle out of it with the Olivia J. reveal but it doesn't change that Julian actually contemplated killing her (his "conversation" with dead Carlos) and that he traumatized her and lied to her when he should have trusted her with the truth.

I don't agree with blaming Alexis for becoming an alcoholic. Sure, her choices, led her down that path, but no one voluntarily chooses to become an alcoholic. Plenty of people don't turn to alcohol in times of stress, but some do. Some can handle it, some can't. 

• Love 4

Oh I think the "blue eyes" comment and the ring, the book.....yes Samira is probably a Q. She'd be about the right age in real time if Edward had made another baby back in the early nineties. She's too nice, though. She sort of reminds me of Brook Lynn, when AL has her regular dark hair without the highlights. The two actresses could pass as related, I think. So maybe she's Ned's kid, not Edward's? Either way...I'd rather have Brook Lynn, even a recast. At least she has an already established relationship with several people on canvas.

And can I say, it's very odd, but I like the Tracy/Laura friendship. It works. It almost has the same honesty that Tracy and Finn  have. God knows there's enough "friendships" with the people involved kissing each other's butts. Telling each other like it is, is so refreshing.

• Love 4

Ugh. I fucking HATE Jason/Sam.  I don't even like Julian or Julian/Alexis but it was ridiculous Sam/Jason constantly ignoring their own kids in favor of wringing their hands over Alexis and what she was doing.

They are just so damned boring. When they have a "story," such as it is, it's like, "Well, they're on contract. We have to have them do something. Sitting on the couch and staring at the baby can only eat up so much time." Other characters don't have much going on either, but the combined energy level of those two is so low, which doesn't help.  

Really dull show today. There's nothing I can say about this Turkey/painting story that I haven't already said, and the Jake/Friz stuff was just marching in place. At least when Sonny is on, I can either laugh or have a nice invigorating blood pressure spike. NLG tried hard today in the Julexis scenes, and I've defended her in the past on charges of overacting, but that was over the top.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Two of the children in a Syrian family I know have blue eyes.  The older girl also has gorgeous blonde curls (to be covered by a hijab in another five or so years).  And remember that picture on the cover of National Geographic of the girl with the gorgeous green eyes from years back?

What struck me about the actress is how terrible her accent is. I know Turkish is a variant of Arabic but that accent sounded like made up on the spot.

2 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

I have a dreadful sinking feeling that the trail of breadcrumbs that Tracy is expected to follow in this painting story is going to lead to the clubbed feet of that old debbil Luke. I'm getting all my barware ready for the reveal....

I'm still hoping that she's a byblow of Edward's but I'm afraid that she's going to lead to Luke. Tony Geary sucks up all the stories for himself. I'm still angry that Ethan isn't Robert's and we don't get a Robin/Ethan bonding story.

• Love 5

dubbel zout said:

Sam's PI skills seem to be calling Spinelli and using his "cyber skills," using Sonny as the BIG BAD to scare people into telling her things and falling down and spraining her ankle. 

And Jason can go screw himself.  That smug, self-righteous look he was wearing at the motel doesn't look good on him.  And the two hypocrites apparently threw away their cop disdain just this once, huh?  Ugh, they're the worst.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Why is it ridiculous that Sam is concerned about her mother? Yeah, they've got kids but is there a rule that you can only care about one family member at a time?

Being concerned is one thing, but calling the cops and kicking down a motel room door is just irritating.  So much for not liking the cops. They're such nosy, hypocritical assholes.  And you can bet Sam's concern won't extend to a "I get it because I too reunited with the guy who once threatened me with murder and now we have two kids, so I sympathize, because it's more complicated than that" conversation.

Edited by Vella
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Vella said:

it's more complicated than that

How? 

I mean, they might have that conversation but what is actually complicated here?

It would be one thing, maybe, if any of the writers had bothered to develop something with Julian/Alexis other than Flustered!Alexis getting sexed up by a douchebro with nice abs, but there's not enough relationship here to warrant an "it's complicated" tag.  Her relationships with Ric, Sonny and Stefan were complicated. This BS with Julian? Not so much. 

• Love 2

That when you love someone, it can be so much more difficult to close the door on them. When you're emotionally tied to them, it becomes harder and you make choices that are not the most rational.  Sam would know all about that.  As for the relationships themselves, I agree, Julian/Alexis is not complicated, but then, none of the romantic relationships on this show are. Not the newer ones like Liz/Franco or less new like Julian/Alexis or the long overdue to die ones like Jason/Sam and Carly/Sonny, although the show would absolutely beg to differ.

But that conversation? Never going to happen.  Sam/Jason are never going to own up to the choices of living life in the mob, killing and hurting other people for personal gain and now living off that blood money and how they are not any better than the people they turn their noses up at. Sam will never say "I get it, I've been there too. Hell, I'm STILL there."

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Vella said:

Sam will never say "I get it, I've been there too. Hell, I'm STILL there."

Well, probably not, because she wasn't.

Jason threatened to kill her and she flipped the fuck out and yelled at him. Then she called him to her house the next day claiming to be in trouble, he ran over and she told him that she was planning to fuck Lucky. None of this is romantic or okay; it is all deeply fucked up - and I think Sam was out of her f*ing mind. But she wasn't, even for a second, afraid that he was going to hurt her, let alone kill her. 

My oft repeated problem with Julexis at this point (and with Jelly's Nik/Hayden storyline) is that she was terrified and traumatized and having nightmares about being murdered by her husband. Alexis Davis, a woman who grew up with Stavros and Helena fuckin Cassadine, started using alcohol as a coping mechanism to deal with Julian's bullshit. That's not a surmountable problem. Who climbs into bed with someone they're that afraid of?  

I am sure that Jelly, if they haven't already, are going to trot out L&L as a justification for a reunion, but FUCK THAT SHIT. Luke and Laura aren't some golden soap standard that today's HW should be trying to match; the writers in the 70s got away with murder. And that was because it was the 70s, the writing was a million leagues better and L&L's chemistry wasn't considered subjective. This is not that. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6

Ugh Julian and Alexis are so gross. 

DNAJ needs to get run over by another car and stay dead. Why is he always running off and acting like he is 5.

Freako can do no wrong when it comes to this kid. And Liez cant find her kid in the hospital she works in only freako.

I have no problem with Sam being worried about her mother. She found her scarf in the same place her father almost killed her. I would be freaked. But that being said Im bored shitless of Sam/Jason. Can they do something involving themselves for once. 

• Love 8

Jason: You better tell us if you saw Julian Jerome, or we're going to tell Sonny and he's gonna be mad.

Captain: Wait, I thought you didn't work for Sonny anymore.

Sam: Never mind. I have the FindMyMom app. She's here.

Jason: I'll call the cops to have them capture Julian.

Captain: Wait, I thought you didn't work with cops.

Sam: Stupid docks. There's no tables around to slam heads when you need to.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, General Days said:

I checked IMDb.com. If those are contacts, she used them before she booked the show: link.

Sweet Mother of Nathan West! She does kickboxing. DON'T GET ANY IDEAS, SHOW!

12 hours ago, General Days said:
13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Two words: Meg Foster.

• Love 2